All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:40 am 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Draco sighed as it seemed that Shenra didn't really understand what a slut was. Devlin glared at him angrily and stood up once the monorail car stopped and grabbed Draco's arm before pulling her off the car and into the school. Draco said, "Devlin! What gives? I know you're mad but don't take it out on my arm!" Devlin soon let go of Draco's arm and sighed. Devlin said, "Sorry." Then he and Draco walked side by side to the dorms. Draco soon saw Shenra speaking to the Cyclops girl about video games. Draco walked over to Samantha with Devlin beside her and said, "If you ever need help or someone is picking on you, use this to call me. I'll come immediatly." Draco then handed Samantha a necklace with a blue glass orb on it with a strange symbol on it. Draco said, "Just give it a little squeeze and I'll know." Draco then left to find her dorm and unpack. Once Draco found her dorm she walked inside, she began to unpack her things. Draco put her clothes away first, then she put away her sketchbooks and art tools, then she pulled out a quilt that looked like a stained glass window that she had made with her mother and placed it on the bed, she pulled out a small wooden box with a dragon etched on the lid, she pulled out some spare cloth and sewing needles, and finally she pulled out a photograph of her family. Draco looked at the photo a bit before she put it down on the bedside table. Draco sighed before standing up to leave her dormroom to go look around the dorm building.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:50 am 

Perusing the site to jump back in...

Medals: 5
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

The train slowly slid to a halt as everyone gathered their things to exit the train. Janice kept looking to Cam for her next action and followed suit when he hung back to let the others walk, slither, or roll off the train. Once the way was sparse, he motioned for her to follow him off, when hew as stopped by a tall pale man in a sharply pressed suit, who seemed oddly familiar.

"Miss... Please follow me. There is something the Headmistress would like to discuss with you. The Holy Dragon may follow if he so desires." He bowed slightly and had Janice follow him around a corner.

Janice looked nervously to Cam for approval who hesitated for a moment then closed his eyes for a moment to nod and they followed the sallow man into the building.

They were led into a rather large office, the walls lined with floor to ceiling bookshelves, all neatly stowed and categorized. In the center was a simple oak coffee table and two Victorian sofas facing each other. The man who retrieved them simply stood at the door with an odd smile on his face as an elegant woman sat on one couch, gesturing to the other. Janice followed Cam's nod and took a seat as he wandered around the room with his wings finally hidden, looking at the titles on the shelves, hoping to come across one he hasn't read.

"Janice, was it? we don't get many normal humans who know about this school. That being said we can't just send you back, so here are your options."

"Alright..." She muttered.

The Headmistress folded her hands and produced a pendant. "Wear this and no one will be able to tell you from any other elf. you will still need to study magic to some degree so that they don't get suspicious. The other option is less... desirable, but if you truly believe you can defend yourself should someone disregard the rules set in place, We can send a message to your dorm that explicitly forbids them from unwanted attention, however this note would also mean they would know you are human. I give this option to you because it may be seldom, but there are human graduates who have done quite well for themselves. So... What'll it be before I have Count Dracula here send you back to your dorm?"

Dracula...

Janice's head slowly turned to gawk at the man by the door. THE Dracula? Like the one from the movies and books? Her surprise was evident and the sullen man returned her look of surprise with a toothy smile, complete with long, sharp fangs. Janice felt her heart rate quicken.

"May I?" Cam asked, rounding the sofa with a book he had picked off the shelf. He held his hand out to ask for the pendant and the Headmistress laid it in his palm. Cam seemed to stare at it for a while, before looking at Janice, the gears turning in his head.

"So you're saying our options is to hide her as an elf, hoping no one finds out, or tell everyone what she is and make a rule to not touch her?" he asked, "Janice, I'm think the pendant is the better choice here, but it's up to you. I suppose if everyone knew and were told not to touch you, there may be some who would think of it as favoritism and try and mess with you anyway. With the gender segregation, I wouldn't be beside you all the time."

"So what's so bad about the pendant?" She asked, "It will make me look like an Elf? Like with pointed ears and all?" her question ended with an odd smile of excitement. She was always a little jealous of Camroth just for being different and exceptional. A little superhuman even. Now, with the help of a magical pendant, she could become something more than Human. The thought was a little overwhelming.

"If this pendant is what I think it is, there are rules for it. It only affects the persons appearance, scent and aura. The Headmistress is correct. No one would know any different. It wouldn't give you an Elf's magical ability, but I believe Humans are somewhat inherent when it comes to Magic. Witches are Human after all."

"So what rules are there?" she asked.

"A time limit, for one." he said, "I'm not sure how heavy the enchantment on this one is, but I wouldn't wear it for more than a day. If you just don't sleep with it on and don't stay up too late you should be fine. The time you take sleeping will let your body recover from the changes enough to do it again the next day."

"Is that it?"

"Mostly, but I hear using these sometimes makes the user feel sick when they change." Cam said, handing Janice the pendant, "Not everyone, but quite a few. Think you can put up with that every morning?"

"Is it something you can get used to?"

"After a week or so, yes." Cam replied. Janice took a moment to stare at the pendant for a while, then slowly nodded.

"Great Dear! Now, please put it on before you leave as to not arouse suspicion. Let me know should you run into problems." The Headmistress said. Janice nodded and put the pendant around her neck. She waited for a moment and the stone in the pendant started to glow for a moment, then a sudden wave of nausea washed over her, nearly unbearable. She felt Cam's strong hands clasp her shoulders to prevent her from falling over, and oddly a warmth from his hands seemed to battle the nausea she felt, but the sound of her body changing in her head sounded awful. There was no pain, but it was unsettling to say the least.

When she had opened her eyes, there was an ice bucket in front of her the Headmistress had put there, just in case, and an odd reflection was staring back at her from the highly polished and lacquered table top. It was her, but her ears had elongated to protrude far from her hair. She could feel the weight of them as she nodded and they slightly bounced.

"Success, I would say!" The Headmistress exclaimed, "Now, run along and join your classmates. Dracula will see you to the dorm."

"Janice stood shakily at first then nodded.

"Thank you so much." She said with a short bow. Cam was staring at her as they left, and paused by the door before it closed behind him, only now noticing he still held the book he had pulled from the shelf.

"I'm sorry, could I possibly borrow this one?" he asked, "It may prove useful." he showed the cover to the Headmistress, and she smiled and nodded.

"Of course! Great choice!" she called after him.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Janice was dropped off first in her room to find it empty. There were two beds in the room, but she assumed her roommate wasn't here yet. She started unpacking and assured Cam she would be alright, watching him leave with Dracula to find his room.

Cam, simply walked in, tossed his duffel bag on the bed and left again to go to the common room.

Once there, he lingered by the entrance to the girls dorm to wait for Janice, but the activities of a Cyclops girl and a few people around her caught his attention and he wandered over.

"Impressive collection." he said, "I've played a few of these before, but my thing is books mostly." he paused for a moment, "Oh, I'm Cam. Sorry I'm not used to socializing much I lived with the Humans for a long time and I'm used to being secretive." Cam took a seat on a couch in the common room and sighed heavily. This was going to be a challenge. He was already being very awkward with people.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:57 pm 

After arriving at the station Ren followed everyone out of the train. She looked up at the school and smiled for a moment before grabbing her suitcase and heading inside. This was her third year here but the sight on the school never lost its touch. As she arrived in the common room she noticed the Cyclops girl, Samantha, setting up game systems. Her inner self automatically wanted to drop everything and play as well but the werewolf had to find her room first and unpack before playing anything. She looked down at the sheet of paper for her room assignment and hurried to it. She chose the bed on the right and lifted the suitcase onto it.

"Hopefully this year will be great." She said aloud.
---------------------

Arata grabbed his things from the train and shuffled into the school like the others. He wore an emotionless expression as usual. He couldn't understand why everyone was so happy to be around so many people. As he arrived at the Common room he noticed the newcomers that flew in through the roof of the train be called away. He was indeed curious about what was going on but decided to head to his assigned room as well. Before making it into the boys side, he bumped into a girl. He looked at who he collided with only to see Draco and Devlin with her.

"Sorry." He murmured before sidestepping past them. He only wanted to get into his room, even though he knew it wouldn't be private.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:03 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Upon arrival, Ari stepped from the train and sighed. She hauled her suitcase filled with things she needed into the school and found her room. Ari saw the cyclops girl setting up some gaming devices and she was immediately happy. 'Hell ya that should be fun to do!' She thought to herself as she opened the door to her room. She was delighted to see that her roommate was the werewolf girl that helped beat up the boy who harassed Samantha. Ari leaned against the door frame and crossed her arms. "Hey there! Looks like we're roomies huh?" She hauled her suitcase in the room and unzipped it. "I'm Ari by the way. Princess of the Underworld, sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier. I was kinda busy kicking some boys ass." She chuckled to herself and then turned to look at her new roommate.
'This should be fun as well.' She thought to herself.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:32 pm 

SHE'S DEAD!

Blog: View Blog (1)

The metro came to a slow stop, punctuated by a small squeak and a gentle whoosh of air. An intercom overhead sputtered to life above Lee's head with a small bell-tone.

"Welcome to Stowerling Keep. Please follow the arrows to the dorm assignment bureau." a raspy voice spoke with rehearsed enthusiasm as the doors slid open. Lee sat back in his seat waiting for the crowds to thin out before grabbing his bag and walking onto the terminal. It was harshly warm and humid out, probably to suit the naga population. It felt like he was in the Philippines again. He a gave a small sigh before heading on his way to the housing office. The crowd had dissipated considerably, but there was still a good deal of noise all about. Jouyous reunions, butting heads, clattering hooves, fluttering wings, and something.... else.

Lee aimed a swift back kick behind him. The assailant deftly deflected the kick before stepping a heel into the crook of Lee's supporting leg. He slammed down to his knees and quickly brought an arm up to prevent the attacker from looping their arms around his neck. He quickly grabbed the offending arm and sent his opponent flying over his shoulder. They quickly rolled to take the brunt of the force before spinning on the spot, gripping for something at their waist. Lee quickly followed suit.

"Bang, Bang," Lee whispered in a low voice. Lilly cracked a smile "Really?" she chuckled as she stood and dusted off the front of her jeans. Lee followed her example and shrugged "Consider yourself lucky I was out of ammo,"

"Oh yeah, thank God," she started "If that finger was loaded..." she mimed out a dramatic shot to the head before grinning. She made a show of looking him over before wooping "Damn, you opening for Blink 182 tonight?" She said as she tugged at his hoodie.

Lee outstretched his arms theatrically "The Great 'Carousel of Tears' doesn't do opening acts," he rasped with mock foppishness before letting his arms fall to his sides and chuckling. "What about you?" he was looking over his sister as if considering a car "Decide to get a desk job? Looking to win a big harassment lawsuit?" he gave her an eyebrow wiggle to which she gave a snobbish head turn.

"A lady has to keep up her appearances." she was pulling poses "I am a businesswoman after all," she could barely deliver the line without busting out in laughter. She punched Lee in the arm before turning to walk "Nice moves by the way, looks like that Judo class wasn't complete bullshit after all," she shouted back to him as she moved.

Lee recovered his bag and started towards the office. He glanced around himself a bit as they walked "Ain't gonna do us much good 'round here, what with all the fairies and their fireballs," Lilly stifled a snort.

"I'm not too worried about that, I've got some fireballs of my own"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The pair had been excited to see each other, but questions were starting to pile up in Lee's head. Three years without a word, and then she suddenly appears at one of the least like times and places. He wanted to know why the hell she had disappeared for so long. What was she doing here? His internal turmoil must've been apparent because Lilly let out a sigh "Later" was her only response. Neither wasted their time looking for their rooms and instead headed directly for the common room. The room could fit half a bus of people without a problem. It was populated by a good deal of people. Some of them Lee had the distinct pleasure of watching bumble around like idiots on the metro. He hopped over the back of the couch and plopped down in a nice center-spot.

" 'ey, Bust out some fighting games!" he nearly barked "ain't played one in years man," he sunk back into the couch cushions as he enjoyed the feeling of being without responsibility for a little bit.

Lilly walked to the back of the couch and placed her hands atop it for support. She was less than impressed by all the screens against the back wall "See, this is why you kids have **** eyesight. Who even needs a screen that big?" she made a scene of pointing at a particularly large TV. Lee looked up at her as if she had grown another nose.

"Impressive collection." a formal voice rose behind the group, "I've played a few of these before, but my thing is books mostly." he took a seat at one side of the couch before speaking again "Oh, I'm Cam. Sorry, I'm not used to socializing much. I lived with the Humans for a long time and I'm used to being secretive."

"Don't think that'll be too much of a problem around here," Lee tapped his sister before motioning at the potpourri gang that had all gathered around the bruised cyclops girl. It was easy to tell who was the ring-leader in that situation. The plainest looking of the group was at the forefront with all his underlings gathered behind him like a litter. "Can't do worse than asking a stranger for a quickie," Lilly's eyes went wide and she leaned down, now very interested.

"Yer shittin' me, really?" Lilly was hungry for the details.

"Not even, he walks up to another mutt blood and goes" Lee straightened in his seat to get the flat expression correct "'My name is Shenra. After we arrive, we should have sex sometime.'" he mocked the formal tone. To his surprise, Lilly doesn't burst out in laughter but instead gives him a smack on the side of his head.

"'ey, he's one of those ****ing', what are they calleds... from those big-ass old families," Lee can't place the name either but he understands what she means. Those families usually had a lot of ties, but a good deal of them had opposition too. The Tong definitely were not a fan of them. Lee had to admit he wasn't either.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:26 am 

A little Fire Emblem obsessed

Minwe stepped of the train, and was instantly given a translation bracelet. Thank goodness, she thought, I would have been absolutely clueless, like I was during the ride. She thanked the Harpy and moved to a forming line. She was assigned a room and quickly headed to find it. She entered the room and set her things down, and took a quick look around to familiarize herself with the place.

"Remember, here to make friends. Don't screw up," she muttered to herself. Straightening her back, she took a deep breath. "You got this. No worries," Minwe reassured herself. "I'm Minwe," she practiced. "No, no. My name is Minwe. Hm.. sounds too formal." She let out a frustrated sigh. I'll just figure it out later when my roommate comes, she thought, and sat on top of the bed.