All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 11:37 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Samantha was running in attempt to beat the crowds to the monorail. It wasn't that she hated crowds or lines or anything, but it WAS her freshman year and she wanted to make a good impression. not noticing a stray rock in the tunnel that led to the British secret passage to the school's hidden monorail station, she fell with a loud "Ouch!" It seemed to echo for miles and the next thing she knew, someone had offered her a hand.

"What's your hurry? School doesn't start for another few hours!" a friendly looking man said to her as she took his hand. "I was just- Wait a second... How do you know about the school?" As she got a better look at him, she realized this wasn't a miner at all, but rather an old gargoyle. He was wearing a miner's uniform and a pair of safety goggles despite not needing either. "Which way to the Station?" She asked smiling slightly as she remembered that she still had no idea where exactly to go. The old gargoyle smiled. "Head down there, two hundred paces, then turn right and you'll see a "Danger, gas leak" sign. That'd be it. Think you can remember all that?" he smiled again at her. She nodded, "Thanks mister-"

"Gordon. Gemini Gordon." he tipped his hat. "See you in school, I reckon!" and with that Samantha followed his instructions, finding herself in the Subway station with other students. "Miss! Miss! take this translator bracelet so there are no language barriers!" an adult Harpy swooped over and gave her said bracelet. "Thank you ma'am!" Samantha smiled as she waited for the monorail.

Alaiah was ecstatic. He was going to SCHOOL! and for supernaturals! not just a place where kids would tease him for his tail! He slithered into the Sandy entrance to the desert entrance from his Master's palace grounds. they had a designated portal because of the family's status and because of the visitor that had been there earlier.

~Flashback~

"You are treating him well, yes?" a man in a set of crusader armor with a large broadsword asked the Politician as Alaiah came in with a strong smelling cup of some alcoholic substance. He said nothing, but the Naga child was curious why he was being talked to.

"Of cour-"

"Then why is he uneducated?" a frown came from the strange armored man.

"I... we give him books and-"

"He will attend this year, or do I need to remind you who you are speaking to?" the armored man said to the Master of the house.

"... Yes... I suppose he shall." was the only response given.

~End Flashback~

Alaiah slithered down the corridor and saw the Monorail was already waiting for him. Getting on, he noticed a boy in a wheelchair sitting in the back and slithered over. "Hello! I'm Alaiah! what's you're name?"

"Blind Reaper, and yes that is literal." the boy said in a bored tone. Then in a less bored tone he asked, "First year, what about you?"

"Same." he answered awkwardly.

"Terrance! stop this! let go of my leg!" Samantha shouted, a Naga having attached itself to her leg with it's coils Alaiah was about to intervene as Terrance smirked and said, "I thought we were friend-HOLY GAIA!" as he was yanked away by a man with pale skin who seemed to be summoned from the ground. "Master reaper, do you require further assistance?" he asked the blind kid. Reaper smirked. "That will be all Charles."

The Monorail stopped and let on the next group of students. "Now Boarding, Halfblood Palace precinct."

Blind Reaper looked ahead of himself as four people got on and used his Ethereal senses to find four... really REALLY mixed breeds.

A few minutes later the train left that stop and came to the next. "Last stop, please keep hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times. will be arriving at the school in ten minutes. you are free to mingle about the rail car!"

Samantha and Blind reaper were being silent and just sitting there, both for completely opposite reasons. Alaiah, however was pacing... or rather slithering around with excitement. then he bumped into a guy and stopped being so ecstatic. he... smelled like a werewolf... that wasn't a good sign to a Naga.

As the train shifted, Samantha fell forward into someone's lap. she immediately shut her eyes and dared not look. What if they hated her? what if... what if she was sent to the nurse from the beating they gave her?

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 12:29 am 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

Draco had been sleeping in the Monorail car since yesterday, she had no money to stay in a hotel nor did she want to be around humans so she decided to stay in the Monorail. Draco awoke when Samantha landed in her lap and she calmly said, "Careful." Draco smiled at the Cyclops girl. Even though she smiled like she was happy her eyes looked dull and lifeless, like she had lost the will to live a long time ago. Draco had had the same look in her eyes for years, ever since her family had died. Draco looked at the Naga that had bumped into the werewolf and said, "You can sit next to me if you'd like. Well, 'sit' probably isn't the right word but you know what I mean." Draco waited for the Naga to come closer before saying, "My name is Draco." Draco smiled kindly at Alaiah before turning to the Demon Werewolf halfling sitting next to her and said, "This is Devlin." Devlin just nodded his head in greeting before turning his head back toward the window.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 1:07 am 

A little Fire Emblem obsessed

Minwe stepped onto the Monorail, adjusting her hair nervously. It was not often that her hair was down, but she wanted to be at least presentable for the first day. She tugged at her sleeves, making sure that her arms were covered up. She also had made sure she was wearing longer socks. If anyone was going to recognize her as a dark elf (which she was absolutely positive will happen at first glance), at least they wouldn't have to see her scales. She wasn't entirely sure on how she landed into the academy into the first place, but any sort of education she would accept. She could at least read, learning from sneaking into classrooms with her newly discovered illusions while she was young, though the teachers always seemed to know that she was there. She knew because they would glance from time to time in the corner that she was sitting in while she tried to learn how to read and write.

Yes, indeed, those were harsh times, to see privileged light elvish children learning, having proper care and nurture but always taking it for granted. She wasn't the only dark elf in her city, Minwe knew that, but she was certainly one of the lesser privileged. She has seen a few other dark elves with their parents, though they, too, would receive disapproving glances.

No, she thought to herself. Now is not the time to live in the past. This is the next step to a better future. I will not become a victim again, she vowed. Perhaps I'll make friends. Real friends, not people that want to exploit you. She took a deep breath and repeated her vow like a mantra. You will not become another victim, Minwe. You will become someone better. Be strong, you can do this.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 9:46 am 

When he was bumped by the Naga, Josh blinked and waved to the scared looking kid. "Whassup, bro? Name's Josh Myloe, what's yours?" He said with a friendly smile. Josh had just hopped onto the monorail and gotten bumped by the excited naga. He'd lived around humans and gone to a human school long enough for his tastes..it was exciting to see and interact with other supernatural folks for a change.

Leaning against the window casually he grinned. "This is my first time going to this school. I've been going to a human school all this time, kinda...wasn't for me....things broke too easily." He chuckled.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 10:57 am 

In College

Medals: 10
Completed RP (5) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (5)

“A public education…” Rem muttered. “I'm nervous and excited at the same time.”

The other three in his company were a bit cold and didn't respond.

“Young master, are you looking forward to anything when we get there?” the wood elf tried.

Shenra rested his cheek in his palm and simply said, “Recruitment.”

The wood elf felt a bit awkward, but he smiled and nodded his head. “Yeah, it would be great to make some friends.”

Here, the monorail was out in the open. The tracks were impossible to follow without riding the device, and the Halfblood Palace district was similarly hidden. No humans lived here, unless they had been integrated into the palace. Consequently, monsters could act in the open without worry.

It took a few minutes before the monorail arrived. When it did, the four of them came aboard. Shenra took the lead, ironically, looking the most human of the bunch. Following behind him was the wood elf, a harpy with Crimson wings and hair, and a rather large, powerful-looking youngster covered in archaic tattoos; Rem, Ruo, and Sibil. It was obvious to any who knew about the Halfblood palace that these four were successful offsprings by how smoothly their genetics had merged together. No random horns or scales or tree bark, no apparent disabilities or pain.

Shenra quietly sat in an unoccupied seat along the side of the car, and the others sat on either side of him.

It seemed like a mixed batch here. The young prince looked around and saw pure bloods and halflings alike. He saw a dark elf, which he respected, and a Cyclops, which he couldn't help but slightly glare at. Useless genes, he thought, turning away.

There was also a very disabled boy at the back. Shenra distinctly got the feeling he was being inspected, so he inspected the boy back. It wasn't like he had Ethereal senses, though, so he didn't gain anything. Eventually, he got bored and just closed his eyes. Ruo was lost in her own thoughts and worries, cold beauty that she was, and ignored everybody. Sibil was the silent type to start with, and his build was imposing to the extreme at six foot eight. Rem was the only one still looking around with nervous excitement. There were a few others like him, including a naga, and his imagination was starting to blossom with thoughts of friendship.

In the middle of everything, a fire Sprite seemed to have offended the woman he was sitting by, and was banished to the center of the cart. Looking for a way to sate his sudden boredom, his eyes fixed on the four most recent entries.

“So you all are from the Halfblood Palace, right?” he said carelessly. “Since you're all mixed bloods, then what the hell does that make you?” He directed his overbearing attitude to the most normal looking, Shenra.

It didn't matter if he was trying to be disrespectful or if he was just an idiot. Crimson flames reared up to attack him.

“Holy Gaia!” he shouted, blocking with his own flames. However, inexplicably, these flames were far more intense than what he could conjure up. He was knocked to the ground, and the Crimson harpy from the Halfblood Palace was standing over him with overbearing pride and arrogance.

“Pitiful weaker species,” she scorned ruthlessly. “You dare speak to my yo--to, to Shen that way?!” Although they weren't hiding themselves, it would be a bit much to reveal that the young master of Halfblood Palace was here himself. Still, it wasn't easy for her to call her prince so casually by a friendly nickname.

“Ruo…” Rem said nervously.

“Don't start fights, Ruo,” Shenra said coolly.

The Phoenix’s boundless pride seemed wounded by being reprimanded. “I'm sorry, Shen,” she said softly, sitting down. The Fire Sprite took the opportunity to scamper off.

“Just take care not to negatively influence the Palace’s reputation while we’re here.” The young master closed his eyes again. They had almost arrived at their destination.

Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test...

The Witch Hunter
15% Strength, 67% Bloodlust, 10% Intelligence, 37% Spirit, 22% Vitality and 13% Agility!

Savage and deadly, the Witch Hunters use their powerful dark magic to defeat their opponents. Masters of killing and torture, the Witch Hunters will seek out other powerful magic users to slay so that they can capture their souls and summon them in battle. These dark undead magicians will blindly serve them and obey their every command! Witch Hunters have also mastered both light and dark magic, which they can use to confuse and mentally torture their foes. Witch Hunters that have strayed to the side of light may be less proficient with their dark magic; however, they can use their mastery over light to heal and create powerful illusions. In fact, these warriors can use their light in ways that no other spellcaster class can. By combining their light with dark magic, they can trap their foes in worlds of illusion where they can torment and torture their foes. Oftentimes, a few moments within the illusion can seem like an eternity, and once an opponent manages to escape from the illusion they are broken and empty shells of their former selves. Controlling enemies and forcing them to do their bidding is no trouble for Witch Hunters.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 7:40 pm 

SHE'S DEAD!

Blog: View Blog (1)

The sound of early morning traffic easily cut through the alleyway. The wail of the occasional siren going by and the screech of metal against track as the trains traveled from city to city worked like soothing white noise to Lee as he sat on a third story fire escape. He leaned back against the rough, ruddy bricks, patiently waiting with a bat in hand. Snarling and crashing noises rapidly moved down the alley. Pounding steps came to a halting stop at the dead end of the alley and were replaced with the visceral sound of teeth ripping into flesh and bone. Lee sat up and looked over the ledge before sighing in disappointment. He slipped right from the ledge and plummeted. The beast turned just in time.

The bat connected with a sickening crack. The beast let out a whimper as it reeled back. Lee pushed off the creature just in time to avoid the beast's lashing claws. The creature dropped on all fours and let out a garbled roar. It's bloodied jaw dangled uselessly.

"Hey," Lee called in an unsympathetic tone as if he were talking to a child that needed to learn the consequences of their actions "You decided to go after random meat in an alley. Ain't your mom teachya better than that?" his bloodied metal bat was propped comfortably over his shoulders as he goaded the creature on. The beast's deep red eyes locked onto Lee as it attempted to growl. It pressed its black paws into the cement and charged forward with heavy pounding steps that shook the buildings around them. Lee charged towards the beast head on. When the beast got close, it rose onto its hind legs. Lee slid right under the beast, his bat raised above his head. The metal ran right into the beasts knees, causing the ligaments to snap backward. Lee let the bat go and rolled to the side as the beast tumbled to the ground with a heavy thud.

Lee stood up and brushed himself off as best as he could before stepping on the beast to retrieve his bat. He made sure to step on the thrashing beast's left wrist as he walked over him. He lifted his bat from the ground with a sigh "There we go," he said as he inspected it "Can you believe this only cost me fifty bucks? Spanish Harlem yard sale, really!" he said to the monster as if he were talking to an old buddy. Despite everything, the beast was still trying its best to swipe at Lee, but the ferocity of its swipes and snarls were starting to die down. Lee frowned at him "You could at least pretend you care,". The beast continued to thrash.

"Fine.... So that's how it's gonna be," he said as he took a deep breath in and stepped on the creatures abdomen before pushing hard and jumping clear over the beast He twisted in the air before bringing the bat down on its head. The creature seized up with a cry before falling limp on the alley floor. Lee stepped over the beast's bloodied body and made his way out of the alley. A homeless man at the front of the alley looked up at him with expectant eyes.

"Spare some change," he wheezed.

"I'll spare my foot up your-" Lee started

"Woah, woah!" the man's voice shifted to a high-pitched scratchy tone as his body morphed into that of a small, pale man in his late twenties "Easy, kid! What's got you all wound up, eh?" the man followed Lee as he walked.

"These jobs aren't getting me anywhere, Jorji," Lee snapped "A feral demon-werewolf? The triad's got me doing grunt work! I've got bills to pay man,"

Jorji gave him a wide-eyed look of disbelief "Are you kidding me? Do you know who you're talking to, kid? Being your scout, I might as well try and make an honest living!" Lee made a harsh derisive noise at him. The pair turned the corner. The stoic bald man stood at the drop point as always. Lee handed off his blood-stained bat and the man nodded before heading in the direction the pair came from.

"Whatchu mean by bills anyhow? I thought your place was paid off for like three more years," Jorji questioned

"I don't live there anymore, the landlady cut me a deal and gave me half the rent back if I left so I did.... and none of your damn business why," Lee said flatly.

"Harsh, kid," Jorji said distractedly. He was busy swiping a pack of cigarettes from a woman that had just walked past. His eyes lit up as he slipped one between his lips "hey kid, light me,".

"Bite me," Lee responded before flicking a lighter under his cigarette.

"Thanks" he responded before taking a long drag. "So, where you headed?" he said with his exhalation

"I'm ghosting for a bit," Lee stated nonchalantly "Golden Dragons got a price on me and I ain't got the cash,"

"Oh, you know about that, eh?" Jorji said around closed lips "Yeah, I've got a flight for Bosnia lined up before they start askin' questions, where you headed?"

"School," Lee said. Jorji laughed so hard his cigarette fell from his lips.

"No, seriously kid, what's the plan," Lee shoved a piece of paper into Jorji's chest. He gave a grunt before snatching the paper up and opening it.

"Burn it for me, will ya?" Lee said as he retrieved a black bag from under a bench near a dilapidated subway entrance. He swung the pack over his shoulder and hopped over the gate. He tossed his flip lighter over to Jorji.

"You're serious?" Jorji chuckled as he deftly caught the lighter "Alright then, you might make daddy proud after all," he said as he began to singe the paper.

"**** off,"

"Love you too. Learn lots, kid,"

It only took a few minutes for him to find his way to the right place; the smell of magicals was all over the place. Lee found a well-lit hub, but it seemed empty from the passageway. For a moment, he thought he might be lost but the crackling sound of a gargoyle sitting up to let him know he was in the right place.

"You're gonna need this, avoid any communication problems," he said as he held out a black wristband.

"Nice, free stuff," Lee chuckled as he swiped the bracelet and slipped it onto his wrist "ain't nothin' special, but better than a bullet in the head I guess," he glanced up at the creature only once before he wiped the smirk from his face and turned to look at the tracks. A monorail took its place on the tracks. Lee pulled a puzzled look before placing his hand in his pocket and walking into the front door. A monorail in the subway? he thought "Magic" he grumbled, as if it were a slur.

He walked into the monorail and felt cold eyes fall upon him. He took a spot next to a dark elf; her smell took some edge off. Like that pasty, half-breed Jorji had never left his side.

Last edited by Ben on Sat May 21, 2016 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 7:45 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Draco looked at the halflings that were from the Halfblood Palace and inspected each of them from afar. Draco watched as the Phoenix got angry at a Fire Sprite that was being rather rude, she looked away from her and onto the next halfling which was the Wood Elf, she inspected him for a bit before looking at the Titan. She thought he looked pretty strong and then looked at the last halfling, she could tell he was four different species. She said aloud without thinking, "Looks like I'm not the only one with four different species." Draco then covered her mouth when she realized he had heard her. Draco looked embarrassed and felt a strange feeling she had never felt before as she looked at the teen, she didn't know what that feeling was but it wasn't necessarily a bad feeling, it actually felt kind of nice. Devlin just opened one eye when he felt a change in Draco's emotional state, when he decided that she wasn't in any trouble he closed his eyes again.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 8:28 pm 

In College

Shenra was just sitting quietly waiting for their ride to come to an end, when a quiet voice drifted over to him.

"Looks like I'm not the only one with four different species."

When he heard that, his eyes immediately, involuntarily, shot open. He looked across the car at the girl who had spoken, covering her mouth with her hands. Ruo and the others had heard it, too. They looked from the girl to Shenra with a mixture of worry and expectation.

Shenra, for his part clenched his fists and teeth. Here? he wondered. Now? She isn't from the Palace... would it be wrong? Quickly, his young-master-of-the-Halfblood-Palace mentality won over all the other thoughts in his head, and he stood up.

Shenra approached the girl with four different species and offered her a charming smile. "Hello," he said. "My name is Shenra. After we arrive, we should have sex sometime."

Sibil let out a rare sigh, and Rem and Ruo blanched.

This... This idiot, they couldn't help but slander their young master in this moment. We're not at the Palace! What the hell does he think he's doing?!! Heavy! He came on way to heavy!

And yet Shenra didn't seem to realize he'd done anything unusual. He just stood there smiling pleasantly. He was raised in an environment of [hi>what's your species>sex]; how was he supposed to know any of the steps that came before that? His attendants weren't sure whether to call out to him, apologize on his behalf, or let things play through naturally. Since they were so unsure, they just sat there, motionless.

The Witch Hunter
15% Strength, 67% Bloodlust, 10% Intelligence, 37% Spirit, 22% Vitality and 13% Agility!

Savage and deadly, the Witch Hunters use their powerful dark magic to defeat their opponents. Masters of killing and torture, the Witch Hunters will seek out other powerful magic users to slay so that they can capture their souls and summon them in battle. These dark undead magicians will blindly serve them and obey their every command! Witch Hunters have also mastered both light and dark magic, which they can use to confuse and mentally torture their foes. Witch Hunters that have strayed to the side of light may be less proficient with their dark magic; however, they can use their mastery over light to heal and create powerful illusions. In fact, these warriors can use their light in ways that no other spellcaster class can. By combining their light with dark magic, they can trap their foes in worlds of illusion where they can torment and torture their foes. Oftentimes, a few moments within the illusion can seem like an eternity, and once an opponent manages to escape from the illusion they are broken and empty shells of their former selves. Controlling enemies and forcing them to do their bidding is no trouble for Witch Hunters.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 8:39 pm 

A little Fire Emblem obsessed

Minwe was fiddling with some magick in her hand, creating illusions of small things, like a dragon, only for it to disappear a few seconds later. Pretending to be invisible was easy enough, but trying to conjure more detailed objects and animals required more concentration than making sure one wasn't spotted. Sometimes she would wonder what her father looked like. Was he a large majestic dragon that would blow flames, incinerating villages, or was he kind and caring, like the river dragons that would provide for the people? But she knew she would never know, he was most likely dead in a distant land somewhere. She looked to her side upon the realization that someone was sitting next to her.

"Mae govannen," she greeted, only to realize that he was probably unable to understand her. She frowned when she noticed most of the students had similar looking bracelets. I should probably get one of those before we leave, she thought. She mustered herself and spoke her best that she could in a common tongue. "Wh-where?" she asked, and pointed at the bracelet.

She frowned to herself again. Of all classes that she had managed to sneak into, she had only managed to get into the language classes once or twice, picking up simple words such as "here" and "yes." If she was lucky, the person sitting next to her understood what she was saying.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 8:44 pm 

Draco smiled at first when he spoke to her and told her his name, what he said next had shocked her. Draco didn't know what to say when suddenly Devlin stood up and said, "Careful what you say to my friend, you might end up loosing your reproductive organs if you try anything." Draco winced at Devlin's threat and said, "T-That's not necessary Devlin. I can handle this myself." Draco ended up having to force Devlin to sit back down. Draco then turned back to Shenra and said, "I'm not the kind of person who has sex with someone I just met. They call people like that 'sluts' where I'm from. So I'm going to have to decline the offer for now, otherwise Devlin probably would try to remove your reproductive organs and mine as well." Devlin glared at Shenra while Draco spoke to him, it was obvious that he was furious that Shenra would even ask to have sex with Draco and the look in his eyes showed that he would kill Shenra if he had to.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:04 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

"Seriously dad?! I'm the daughter of Hades and you're putting me through school?!" Ari stood with her arms crossed over her chest. Hades gave a soft chuckle and shook his head before speaking.

"My dear daughter you have much to learn." With a snap of his fingers, her clothes were packed and in a suitcase beside her standing in front of a monorail. She rolled her blue eyes that were covered with black makeup. Ari was a slender girl with curves, standing at about five foot 3. She wore tight red skinny jeans, a black crop top and black heels. She had long white hair that reached nearly to her butt. She rolled her eyes once again before grabbing her suitcase and walking onto the monorail.

Once on she sat down at an empty seat and took out a cigarette from her purse and stuck it in her mouth, lighting it with a cigarette. The kid who sat in front of her turned around and looked at her.
"You know you can't smoke on here right?"
Ari smiled at the kid. "You know I don't care right?" The kid frowned. She took a drag from her cigarette and blew smoke in his face. He turned back around and sat down. She chuckled to herself and stared out the window as the monorail moved forward on the way to life at school.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:10 pm 

Ren hurried out the front door if her apartment, bag slung over her shoulder and a piece of to as hanging from her mouth. She was running late. Hopefully the monorail hadn't left yet. She was only a few blocks from the train at least. She began sprinting down the sidewalk, chanting for the train not to be gone yet.

She arrived at the station, out of breath and her clothes a bit disheveled. As she looked up, to her relief the monorail was still there but the last of the passengers we're already boarding. She cursed aloud and hurried onto the platform. She slid into the doors just before they closed and plopped down on the nearest seat. The other students seemed to already be bustling about and causing tension between each other.

She glanced over at a small group, two guys and a girl, that seemed to be getting along pretty well. Ren decided she would go over and make herself known.

"Hi," she smiled, mostly at the guy with shaggy dark hair. He smelled a bit like a werewolf too. "I'm Ren. Mind if I sit with you guys?"
—-----———--------

Arata had been on the train already, ignoring most of the people there. He looked up to see the last of the students board, though the girl seemed like she ran the entire way. He sighed and leaned back in his seat, closing his eyes. Aparrently it was going to be a long ride.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:13 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Samantha opened her eye in surprise when Draco simply told her to be careful. "Th-thanks... you'd think I would be able to keep my balance," She chuckled and muttered to herself, "Stupid depth perception..." She then went back to sitting and trying to be as inconspicuous as possible. She would occasionally glance at Devlin, turning a slight shade of pink and looking away.

Alaiah smiled at Draco and slithered back a bit. "Thanks, but I don't really stay in one place alot... comes with having to coil and uncoil all the time... heheh..." He turned back to Josh, and held out a hand. "You can call me Al for short... it can get frustrating remembering names from other cultures... believe me, I know. My line of work doesn't allow slip ups." he smiled awkwardly hoping he hadn't offended the werewolf boy.

"Wh-Where?"

Blind Reaper felt a presence ask him that simple question and used his ethereal senses to note she was pointing to his wrist. "Take mine... I can use ethereal magic to translate any language to thoughts anyways... it falls under the language of the dead..." He said, handing the dark elf girl his bracelet. "Better?" he asked when he noted she had put it on.

This was the point everyone present heard, "We should have sex sometime."

Blind Reaper coughed loudly as if trying to cover up a slur, but it was obvious he had slandered the princes undercarriage. Alaiah was acting passive as though he had been around people who did much worse than talk about it in the open.

Samantha's eye was wider than half her face.

"You know you can't smoke on here right?"

Samantha's quick mind had her saying something to that kid before she could think twice.

"You know the faculty allows it, right? Demons and Fire sprites need fire and smoke. It's mandatory to their well being and-"

"Who asked you, ya one eyed freak!" the kid said, coming over and starting to beat her up. suprisingly she just took it, no resistance whatsoever, waiting for it to end, but it was soon clear it wasn't going to end unless someone did something, and soon.

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:25 pm 

In College

Shenra was more than a bit surprised when his calm approach was met with such intense hostility. The threat of having his reproductive organs removed was just... something that couldn't happen. It would mean war.

Luckily, most of the hostility was coming from the male, rather than his intended breeding partner. Her tone was reasonable and, for a moment, Shenra thought she might accept the offer. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case.

Question marks materialized in his thoughts, and he wasn't sure how to respond. From behind him, Rem let out a small murmur.

"Um... What's a slut?" The wood elf's expression was innocent, then his eyes widened and he shook his head real fast. "I-I mean, I know you just explained that, but why is it bad?"

Shenra and Ruo were both seriously pondering the question, and Sibil deigned to open his eyes. He was farthest from the core of the Palace, and knew just a bit more of the outside world. "Sexually transmitted diseases," was all he said.

Understanding seemed to light up the young prince's eyes. "Oh! So that was it!" He pounded his fist on his palm and smiled amiably. "Then, you don't have to worry, Miss. I'm not a slut, I'm a breeder; so I don't have any strange diseases. And it doesn't have to be right away, either. It's fine if we wait a couple of days to settle in first. There's still school to think about after all."

The young prince looked pleased with himself for having understood the situation and moved to resolve any misunderstandings. Internally, Rem and Ruo also felt that he was doing a pretty good job. Only Sibil was unreadable.

While these four were lost in their own strange world, normal activities continued in their surroundings. The only thing that drew their attention was when a fight broke out. Well, it wasn't so much a fight as it was one kid beating up a Cyclops. Shenra glanced in her direction, but... there just wasn't any sympathy in him for one of her species. He watched for a moment, then just ignored it. The other three also didn't pay it much mind. Even Rem, who was usually very gentle, couldn't help but think something like, "That's just something that happens if you're a Cyclops." The girl's utterly passive behavior only reinforced this notion in his head.

The Witch Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:33 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Ari watched as the group did nothing about the cyclops getting beaten up. She gritted her teeth and clenched her fists as she stood. "Hey!" She yelled to the boy who stopped when he heard Ari yell. She advanced toward him and with her strength, picked him up by the back of his shirt as if he were a puppy. "Didn't your mommy ever tell you to pick on someone your own size?" Ari clenched her fist once again and landed a hard hit to the kids face. She then dropped him to the ground and advanced towards him, she reeled her foot back and sent a powerful kick to his face, sending him backwards into the wall of the monorail, making a dent in it. She looked over at Ren. "Want a turn?" She asked as she moved to Samantha and knealt by her side? "You alright?" She asked in a soft tone she only used once in a while when she was genuinely concerned. Yes Ari was a badass, but she always had a soft spot for people who were being bullied, like Samantha.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:50 pm 

Ren looked up at the girl with a smirk. "Of course. Cant stand bullies." She cracked her knuckles and quickly advanced toward the boy, who looked up with a bloody nose. "So you think it's okay to hit a girl?" She sneers. She swiftly lifts her leg and lands a roundhouse kick on his face. Ren then picks up the boy, who seems to be nearing unconsciousness now, by his shirt scruff and lifts him so his eye level with her.

"I think he's had enough." Sounded a voice next to her.

Arata, who had been keeping to himself the entire time, held a hand on her wrist. His grip was tight, though it seemed he wasn't using his full force.

"If you continue, you are no better than this whelp." He spoke in a calm voice, though it was cold and detached.

Ren growled and dropped the kid, snatching her wrist from Arata's grip. "Don't you dare touch me again, demon." She snarled at the older male. With that she walked over to Samantha with a concerned gaze. "Are you alright?"

"Werewolves..." Arata sneered as he took his seat again. He glanced over at the boy,who now cowered in the opposite corner, but said nothing.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:08 am 

Josh vigorously shook Al's hand with a wide grin, "Nice to meet ya!" That was when the kid started beating on the shy cyclops and subsequently got his own tail whooped. Josh nodded, "'Scuse me for a second..." He wandered over and knelt next to Ari and Ren to comfort Samantha. "I hope you're ok....I would've jumped in but these two seemed like they had it covered." He smiled slightly at Ren and Ari before turning back to Sam.

"I'm Josh, what's your name? I think if you ever need our help with anything like...someone being a jerk to you again...you can come tell us." Josh smiled at Sam, slightly wagging his shaggy tail behind him.

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:22 am 

Perusing the site to jump back in...

Medals: 5
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

"Are you freaking kidding me?!!"

Janice bolted upright in bed and saw the late hour on her bedside clock. Scrambling to get out, she ended up with the sheets around her ankles and soon found her chin connecting hard with the carpeted floor. Groaning, she freed herself and started rushing to get dressed and ready.

Unsure if there was a school uniform, she kept her clothes modest with a knee long, pleated skirt, a white blouse and red ribbon, knee high stockings and shoes. Foregoing breakfast, she grabbed her backpack and small suitcase before bolting to the door.

She was lucky Cam currently lived in the same apartment building as her. He lived alone for obvious reasons while she lived with her parents, both of whom were already off to work. They had said their heartfelt goodbye's the night before after she assured them she would get up on time and make the train. Now it was leaving in ten minutes and she still had to wake a sleeping dragon.

Literally.

"Cam, you better be ready!" she yelled, banging on the door. She heard a low thump and some scuffling, a loud yawn and the doorknob jiggled a bit before it opened.

"What's the emergency?!" Cam yawned, scratching the back of his head. Janice could see his fingers were formed as dragon claws to get a better scratch.

"We're late!" She yelled, "We're going to miss the train!"

"What train?" Cam muttered, still not with his wits about him. He stared blankly forward and a few seconds later, his eyes went wide, "Oh the train! That Train! Why didn't you wake me earlier?" At his realization, he began stuffing random items into a olive green duffell bag. She has never seen any clothes in his apartment nor knows where he hides them. She assumes it a part of his transformation because when he came out of the room, his shirt was different, his hair combed and he was presentable. Wearing a white silk shirt and black cargo pants with black boots, he dressed modestly as well. Her assumptions about his clothes were confirmed when the shirt seemed to button itself to the top and a black tie appeared around his neck, seeming to materialize out of his chest.

"Is the tie too much?" He casually asked.

"Yes. Yes it is." She confirmed, then as quickly as it had appeared, it seemed to melt back into his silk shirt and the top two buttons let go once more.

"Alright lets go!" he said and they left, locking the door behind him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Janice was severely out of breath by the time they made the train station, oddly underground. A single track lay in the middle of the empty expanse where a train should be.

"Um, sir?" Cam asked a nearby man. Janice was too focused on catching her breath to see the Golem talk to Cam and was staring at the floor

"Yes?"

"When will the train be here to go to the Halfblood Palace?" Cam asked, reading off his invitation.

"Seriously?" He asked, "You just missed it. Sorry, kid." Cam's smile dropped and he felt a tad faint. Janice heard what he said but still hadn't bothered to look up.

"What?!" she wheezed.

"Yeah, sorry. Better luck next year, I suppose." he said, turning back to leave, "Oh here, I was giving these out to the students, but I have two left. I guess they were yours. Have them as a souvenir, alright?" Cam accepted the two bracelets and stared blankly at the open track below as dread washed over him.

Now that Janice had caught her breath, she stepped up beside him to join in the futile gaze at the empty monorail below.

"We missed it?"

"Yeah." Cam muttered.

"What are we going to do?" she asked.

"I don't know."

"Is there another train?" Janice asked, hopeful.

"Nope." he replied. His thoughts racing with a solution.

"Cam, you know…" Janice started.

"What?"

"Why don't we catch up to it?"

"How?"

"You are a Dragon. Can't you fly?" she asked. Cam's gaze finally broke from the rail to look at her. His brow raised after a moment…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Can you see the train?" Janice yelled over the wind. It was an odd sight to see. Cam had grown white feathery wings from his back and was flying at top speed along a lone rail that began to snake out across the country out from underground. Ahead a speck of something shiny glinted in the distance. In his arms he held a frightened Janice and in her arms she awkwardly clutched her small suitcase. Her book bag with her prized laptop bounced along with Cam's duffell bag on his back between his wings.

Her legs went numb from the cold as they streaked along beside the rail as the speck slowly grew bigger. Soon they could hear the sound of the wheels on the track and Cam leveled out to try and match the speed of it. Still, now the problem was trying to land on the moving target. Not the easiest thing to do.

"How are we going to do this?" Janice yelled over the wind. Cam spotted an access hatch on the roof in a car ahead of what seemed to be the most occupied cabin, after a brief flyby of the windows. From what he could make out, there may be a quarrel or fight inside but he wasn't sure. Angling up, he began gliding over the roof and slowly lowered to touch the cold metal as Janice held on for dear life, her arms around his neck. Cam yanked on a release handle and the hatch swung to the side rather quickly and he tossed Janice's luggage down first, before depositing his friend through the hole and following in after her.

"You jerk! You did that on purpose!" She yelled, standing up. She had landed rather hard on her backside and was holding it as she stood. She collected her things as Cam jumped up to grab the hatch and close it. For once the roar of the wind was gone and they were left with an odd ringing in their ears.

"Sorry. I just wanted to make sure you were safe first." he said, "Anything broken?"

"No, I'm fine." She said, "I can't believe we just did that! That was so unreal! You've never shown me any of that before!"

"The Secret, remember?" He said, "I had to use a spell to bend light around us so we wouldn't be seen while we left the city."

"You can do that?" She asked, astonished, "You can make yourself go invisible?"

"Yeah, sort of." he muttered.

"You haven't used it to do naughty things, have you?" she asked suspiciously, "Like the girls locker room at school?"

"You do know I'm a Holy Dragon, right? Righteousness comes with that."

"Sure." she said, picking up her bags to turn to the door leading to the occupied cabin. Cam caught her arm to stop her.

"Speaking of Secrets, maybe it's best if we switch roles now." he said.

"What do you mean?"

"I think it might be best if we keep the fact that you're Human to ourselves for now." he said, "Others may know from the start, but I'd like to avoid problems."

"I'm not afraid of them." She said defiantly, then hesitantly spoke "Should I be afraid of them?" Cam glanced through the glass at the crowd of odd looking people in the next car. It seems they were finished fighting and some people were consoling another girl.

"Maybe." He finally said, "It's just that if you were surprised by our trip getting here and what I can do, then they can do much, much more. If you can't handle it, then maybe the school may not be a good idea for you." Janice hesitated, staring through the window at the crowd in the next car, then after a moment, back to Cam. She smiled.

"You'll be there, right?" she asked, "I can count on you?" Cam sighed.

"Sure." he said.

The door slid open and they stepped inside, trying to avoid attention and took a seat at the end of the car, Cam forgetting to retract his wings but oddly feeling comfortable for once. Janice tried to busy herself on her phone, but couldn't help but look around the cabin. She looked sympathetically at the girl in the corner who seemed hurt but was crowded by people trying to help. Another boy lay unconscious on the floor. Her eyes drifted around the cabin, lingering for a moment on the long, snake like tail of another boy in the room, her heart in her throat.

"Cam. What's going on?" She whispered. Cam was staring at them from across the car.

"Everything seems fine for now. Let's just keep quiet for now." he replied quietly.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:09 am 

The Happy RP salesman

Samantha smiled meekly at the three that had decided to help her. "I'm Samantha... I-I'm alright... just a few scrapes..." she muttered and tried to stand up, only succeeding in falling over as the hatch on the roof opened up and a girl fell on her butt into the car. What surprised her more was the dragon that followed. They seemed to discuss something and then sit down on the opposite end of the train car.

Alaiah's nostrils flared but he said nothing, noting in the back of his mind to ask the new arrivals if his growing hypothesis was correct. As it stood right now there were too many scents to confirm it.

That was when the Train slowed to a stop. "Welcome to Stowerling Keep. Please follow the arrows to the dorm assignment bureau." the intercom said as the doors opened. Samantha hung back so as to let the faster crowd out first. Blind Reaper sighed and wheeled himself to the bureau. Alaiah decided to hang back as well, and was further convinced he wasn't wrong about that scent when a pale man with a VERY expensve looking suit got on the train and walked over to Cam and Janice.

"Miss... Please follow me. There is something the Headmistress would like to discuss with you. The Holy Dragon may follow if he so desires." He bowed slightly and had Janice follow him around a corner. Al's curiosity got the better of him and he slithered after them.

Meanwhile, Blind Reaper had already been informed his dorm room was handicap accessible, and on top of that, was next to the commons area which had a kitchen, a unisex bath house and sauna, a living area, a dinning area large enough to be called a mess hall, and a computer lab set up for both working on homework AND gaming. Samantha found her dorm soon enough to be on the second floor's left wing, and all the boy's rooms on the right wing. She was there as fast as possible unloading several bags in the living area with every video game system known to man. she even had several games that were limited edition out-of-print versions with bonus content.

Alaiah slithered after them, but a doorway soon appeared and blocked his access as someone seemed to have locked it after they entered. he sighed. How was he going to find anything out now? He finally decided to just go find the dorms.

"Janice, was it? we don't get many normal humans who know about this school. That being said we can't just send you back, so here are your options." The Headmistress folded her hands and produced a pendant. "Wear this and no one will be able to tell you from any other elf. you will still need to study magic to some degree so that they don't get suspicious. The other option is less... desirable, but if you truly believe you can defend yourself should someone disregard the rules set in place, We can send a message to your dorm that explicitly forbids them from unwanted attention, however this note would also mean they would know you are human. I give this option to you because it may be seldom, but there are human graduates who have done quite well for themselves. So... What'll it be before I have Count Dracula here send you back to your dorm?"

Alaiah slithered in and gawked at the amount of games in the common area. "Woah... I never thought I'd see so much tech in my life!" He said as he looked at the impressive collection the Cyclops had.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:44 pm 

In College

Naturally, the two most important things for Shenra at the moment were successfully attending school and recruiting promising young people to the Palace. This, however, did not mean he was immune to distractions along the way. Just when he had pulled his thoughts away from the fight with the Cyclops, a dragon and a girl dropped down from a hatch in the roof of the train. Their sudden arrival caught his attention, but something else kept it.

There were no shortage of Dragons in the Halfblood Palace. Shenra himself was one-forth Dragon and Sibil was one-half. So despite Shenra's ability to identify various species while they were disguised being severely below average (considering the advanced senses of each of his ancestral races he really was quite pathetic in this aspect), he still felt he was pretty good at spotting Dragons. But that girl gave him no such feeling.

So that one's a Holy Dragon, if I judge him by his wings just now, but that girl is something else. Moreover, they seem close... The recruitment gears in his head were turning.

Dragons were important to the Halfblood Palace, and they needed more dragon genes to mix into later generations. The reason was simple; their natural aptitude for transformation magic was invaluable. After enough races get mashed together, some offspring are only able to survive because of Dragon genes repairing what couldn't quite function naturally. It also made breeding with various species easier if breeders could transform to accommodate each other.

This matter was exceedingly important at Shenra's level. For instance, even this girl before him with four species--who was incredibly enticing as a mate--if there was no dragon in her, he would have to abandon the pursuit.... Because most likely whatever was produced would be incapable of survival. Although Shenra was the Young Master of the Halfblood Palace, he wasn't an only child. He had six older siblings and uncountable cousins, but he was the only one with four species to live to adolescence.

Wait, what am I getting distracted like this for? After following his thoughts to there, Shenra remembered what he had been doing before being distracted. But before he could again focus on his potential mate, the train stopped. They had arrived at their destination.

Various people started moving around and he lost sight of the girl. It was a shame, but he could look for her later.

Ruo felt a bit isolated. The academy had been obliging enough to give the boys in their group rooms beside each other, but Ruo had to remain alone in the girls' wing. The Phoenix didn't even know where to begin when it came to getting along with the other girls. Really, none of them were totally comfortable being separated. They organized their things as quickly as possible and met up in the common room.

"Now that we're here, I'm feeling homesick," Rem forced a smile, but looked a bit queasy.

Shenra glanced at Sibil, who was as calm and stable as ever.

"Sibil, you look so dependable, but are you actually anxious like the rest of us?" He smiled wryly.

Sibil glanced at his Young Master. "This isn't my first time away from the Palace," he said simply.

"I suppose so. Ruo, how are you doing?"

Ruo nodded. "It's a bit unsettling, but I will stay focused on the task at hand. Yo--Shen, are you unsettled as well?"

Shenra smiled. "Yes, a bit. It looks like there are a lot of games here. We can play a bit as a distraction."

Looking again, Shenra could see the Cyclops girl from earlier still setting up some equipment. It didn't take long to put two and two together. But, he did still want a distraction... and it wasn't like he was going to mate with her.

Letting out a soft sigh, the Halfblood Palace Prince approached the one-eyes wastrel. He was polite enough to keep the disdain out of his eyes and voice, but it was too much to ask him to smile like he enjoyed her company. His look was cold, but at least it wasn't hostile.

"I'd like to play for a while," he said, "but I'm inexperienced. Are there any games here that are fun and easy to pick up? Something a group can play together?"

After she gave him a recommendation he would have to ask her to teach him how to play. He was near the limits of his tolerance on this matter, but he forced himself to endure. After all, this wasn't the Palace, and even less was it a place where he could throw his status around without restraint.

Ruo and the others gradually approached to listen to what advice the Cyclops girl would give.

The Witch Hunter