All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:29 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

"X'al! Why does this planet have to use those green papers! It is making things very... what was the word... something... different of cult? No, that is a group of people... ugh! Why couldn't English be of the easy!" Malgand'r grumbled to himself as he walked down the roadside. suddenly his belt, the one his mother had given him before he left Tamaran, began to emit a weird signal. He removed the jewel and followed the signal's origin to find a run down Titan's Tower emitting the signal and a blue cloaked figure looking around the inactive Titan's Tower in concern. "You! What is it you are hearing in this place?" Malgand'r asked, which was as close as he could get to "Who are you and why are you hear?"

Considering his bad English, that was a pretty good try.

"Shhhh! There's a signal coming from the Tower... And I would suggest not flying. you'll scare Blackhole." The figure said, lowering his hood and extending a hand as Malgand'r complied, but did not shake the outstretched hand. "So... any idea who sent the signal?" He asked the blue cloaked male.

"Darkfeather, thanks for asking." Darkfeather said in sarcasm. "And I was just trying to figure that out. Annie! It's ok! He's not hostile!" then Darkfeather leaned in and whispered the following. "Hurt her and you die."

"Noted." Malgand'r answered seeing the seriousness on Darkfeather's face.

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:54 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

Draco wandered out of her cave and saw a man flying past with a glowing belt. Draco was fascinated by the man with orange skin and decided to follow. Draco flew after him carefully so she wouldn't be spotted. Draco found her way into the tower and saw two other people that seemed to know the man she had followed. Draco hid in the shadows and listened to them speak, but soon she stumbled as she tried to get closer and knocked over a vase, sending it crashing to the floor and it shattered. Draco then looked at them sheepishly and turned to try to leave.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:02 pm 

I should post more interest checks...

Annie skittered out from tower entrance in her beautiful dress. She was weirdly self conscious about it so she kept her eyes starkly glued to the ground. She pulled gently on her brother's cape while mostly hiding behind him "B-brother... D-don't call me Annie i-in front of strangers." She said in a shy embarrassed voice. She then turned to Malgand'r and after a few unsuccessful attempts to actually look up at him she managed one sentence before completely hiding behind her brother "i'm b-blackhole... I-its nice to meet you." Her face flushed slightly pink.

Meanwhile it was school time for Simone, Though he was ditching English as he so often did. He had Good grades in that class so he had no clue why his dad got so mad at him for ditching. He sighed into the empty classroom. "How about an experiment?" He nodded to himself "Let's see if the auto locator works for Stratos, it should fly right to me." He tapped the side of his glasses and it made a small beep. "Now we wait." He suddenly felt a vibration from his pocket "Who could be calling..?" He went to pull out the phone but instead he pulled out a round yellow object with a white "T" on it. It seemed to be pointing him in a direction. he walked towards the open window just as Stratos showed up knocking flat on his back. He chuckled "Kinks to work out." He climbed into the suit "Time to see what these thrusters are made of." He launched from the window towards the Titan tower, though he had no idea exactly where he was going until he crash landed skidding towards Annie.

Annie panicked and through her arms out towards both Draco and Simone. A fast purple aura hit them both pulling Simone to the side so he would miss her and everyone else and accidentally pulling Draco directly into Malgand'r.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:12 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Draco trembled in fear when she was pushed into the arms of the strange orange man. Draco shook in terror and said, "Petranas tir ti ouith ve!" Draco shielded her face with her hands. Her golden wings shimmered in the light as she shook in terror, her wolf ears were pulled back and her wolf tail was in between her legs, all signs that showed she was scared. Draco's eyes were squeezed shut as if waiting for them to do something to her. Draco opened one eye hesitantly before squeezing it shut again.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:32 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Now, under normal circumstances, Malgand'r would have just set Draco down gently. He was about to do just that until she spoke.

*"Petranas tir ti ouith ve!"

"Uhhh... jeez... my Draconic is a little rusty... um, let's see... how does it go again? **Si geou ti xoa ekess ouith wux. svabol ui dout ominak?" he asked her, probably shocking everyone there. Darkfeather sighed. "What did the flying wolf just say, and how do you know Draconic?"

Malgand'r smiled. "Tamaran's schools teach it as a second language course. I was just lucky enough to pick it I guess?" he smiled down at Draco and waited for her answer. Darkfeather walked over to Simone. "You ok there, mech boy?" he asked, not a hint of mirth in the question. Like his mother, his powers were driven by emotion. "Anyone know who sent out that signal? I still can't find the transmitter."

*please do not hurt me!
**i will not attempt to hurt you. what is your name?

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:50 pm 

Draco was shaking in terror until he spoke to her. Draco seemed thrilled to find someone who could speak her language. Draco looked at the boy who called her a flying wolf and said, "Si mi ti vi austratir kaldaka! Si mi vi Celestian." She then transformed into her human form but she still had the ears, wings, and tail of her other form. Draco looked at them and said, "Sia ominak ui Draco." Draco was still wary of humans but she could tell they were not like most humans she had seen. Draco then felt her pocket moving and looked down to see her friend's head poking out. The little blue dragon crawled up onto her shoulder and said, "Hey! Master Draco should not be manhandled like this!" The little dragon seemed to have an attitude, Draco turned her head and said to the little dragon, "Gale-Wing, tir ti qe zyak cotose." The dragon, named Gale-Wing, scoffed and said, "Don't get that kind of tone with me missy! I'm supposed to look out for you while the Dragon King is traveling." Draco rolled her eyes and said, "Jaci ui zi..." Draco looked like she was having trouble describing her friend's behavior.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:27 pm 

Bored

Medals: 3
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

"Is anyone else as confused as I am with the Draconian language speaking right now?" A voice said from the shadows around the teens. Slowly, a boy stepped out from the shadows, blending in well with the darkness as his clothes were black with small purple accents spread throughout the outfit, with a smirk on his face, but it slowly disappeared as he saw Darkfeather.
"Azarathian..." Shadowstorm grunted, as he pushed his pink hair back out of his face. He never really had a problem with the species, but he knew whose parent this male was.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:03 am 

Annie looked at Shadowstorm for a split second before looking at the ground. She did notice his hair making a mental note that it was actually really nice to look at, though she dare not say that out loud or even look at for more than a mere second. "W-well her name is Draco... at least i-i think she said that." her voice was quiet but it carried, She sponged up knowledge like her mother so she knew a little Draconic. She continued to hide herself from everyone using her brother as a shield, though she was still very visible behind him.

Mechgineer pulled himself up "I'm fine, just technical difficulties." He took the transmitter out and hooked into his suit "I could probably hack into it, might help." He felt weirdly comfortable with this group it was easier for him to speak.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:23 am 

The Happy RP salesman

Malgand'r misinterpreted the tone in which the small dragon was speaking. "I would not sleep of handling a man with this beautiful position." He said, once again butchering the sentence that was meant to be "I wouldn't dream of manhandling such a beautiful woman!"

Malgand'r set her down gently and walked over to Shadowstorm. "Apologies, friend. I sometimes for the get that others have the troubles with languages."

"That's ironic..." Darkfeather said to no one in particular in a monotone as he watched Mechgineer try to hack the signal. "Any idea who sent the signal yet?" He asked. He then turned to Shadowstorm and deadpanned "Racist." Despite not knowing if it was just a greeting or if he was indeed meaning it as an insult.

"Would you all stop trying to hack the Tower and just let me introduce myself?" A female voice said, seeming amused with the antics going on. Darkfeather stiffened as he knew both he and Blackhole would recognize that voice. "We need to leave. NOW." He said, urgency in his voice.

"Yoink!" The woman's voice laughed as Darkfeather's feet were encased in the rock he was standing on. "Damn it to Trigon!" Darkfeather shouted as the yet to be known woman walked into view with a smug smirk on her face. "Got my powers back, Drake! Good to see you taking such good care of your sister! So... who wants to outdo the Titans? I mean, they disbanded, but crime never sleeps! Figured I'd call a team together since I finally figured out why I wasn't able to use my powers."

Darkfeather stood there with a distrustful look. "Terra... Release. My. Feet."

"Still think I'd turn on you, huh?" Terra said, seeming to not care that he was making demands of her. "I thought Raven and BB would have told you who saved Jump from a volcano by now."

"A volcano that YOU caused." Darkfeather replied. "Why should we trust you? Just suddenly getting your earth manipulation back? That doesn't just happen!" It was obvious he was wanting very much to attack her, but his feet were stck in a small boulder right now.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:37 am 

Draco looked at Annie and nodded when she correctly interpreted what Draco had said. When Draco was finally put down by the man with orange skin she smiled at him. Draco then looked around at the other people there to see what kind of people they were. Draco then heard Terra's footsteps before anyone even knew she was there. Draco turned around to look quicker than anyone else in the room, and saw Terra before she even spoke. Draco then saw her use her powers to encase Darkfeather's feet in rock. Draco jumped slightly at the sight of her powers being so quickly revealed to the others but she was calm because she felt no evil intent behind it. Draco asked, "Svaust, usv svabol, re Teen Titans?" The little dragon on her shoulder, Gale-Wing, sighed before saying, "Draco wants to know who, or what, are Teen Titans?" Draco looked confused by the turn of events.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:29 pm 

Bored

"Woah! Woah, everyone just calm down.." Shadowstorm said, not really against Darkfeather being knocked around a few times, but the surprise visit by Terra was not something he expected. He took a small step, barely a few inches, but he was staring at Terra.
"The Titans were a group of teens who happened to also be superheros. The originals were Robin, Cyborg, Starfire, Raven, and Beast Boy. Soon, they began to branch out, allowing others like them to become Honorary Titans, which is who this woman is. Terra was a Titan, but she had lost her memories and powers. Also, she worked for the man that wanted to destroy the Titans, Slade. Though, she reverted from her evil ways and save the city, but sacrificed herself."

"Really? Ya'll started the party without me?" A girl walked through the doors, her silver hair flowing beautifully as she placed her hands on her hips. "Name's Silverthorn, and what's going on?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:39 pm 

Annie had moved slightly away from her brother. The ground crackled beneath her but shadowstorm's word snapped her out of it. She looked down her shaking hands and shook her head "S-sorry."

Simone turned to Silverthorn "Mechgineer, nice to meet you and according both Terra and what I've hacked we are here to become the new teen titans I mean I assume you got the signal as well?" He smiled

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:44 pm 

Draco nodded in understanding, letting them know she understood what they were talking about. Draco's pupils became slits at the mention of Slade's name as if she knew something about him. Draco's pupils quickly went back to being round when Silverthorn walked in. Draco smiled at her and said, "Ava'yorn! Sia ominak ui Draco!" Draco seemed to be excited to meet new people. The little dragon on her shoulder said, "She said, 'hello, my name is Draco' in case you were wondering what she said." Draco smiled and nodded. Draco was very sweet once she was more comfortable. Draco's wolf ears were perked up and her tail was wagging, showing that she was happy to meet someone new. Even though she was not in her wolf form, she still had the cute little brown ears and big, soft tail of a wolf but the large golden wings of a dragon.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:21 pm 

Bored

"Wow, we are an interesting bunch.." Silverthorn muttered with an eye roll. She moved her eyes around the room at each of the other teens in the room. A brother and sister of Azarathian heritage, a Tamaranian, a Cotton Candy hybrid, and a...... I'm sorry I don't know what you are," she said looking at Draco.

"Hey! Backoff!" Shadowstorm shouted, giving a glare towards Silverthorn. He held his hands up towards her, which began to glow pink. He had to restrain himself from doing anything further because it wasn't going to end pretty.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:35 pm 

Annie wore a tense face "d-don't insult him." She was barely loud enough to hear but her voice definitely carried. She quickly covered her mouth and stood there frozen.

Mechgineer sighed "I feel like we're going to have some issues as a team." He then looked at terra seriously "I'm guessing there's a slight bit more than just a new team."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:52 pm 

The little dragon on her shoulder said, "Master Draco is part of a race that's been around longer than humans. She is called a Celestian and her race gave rise to stories of angels descending from the heavens to help humans. Guardian angels and such. They also worship dragons." Draco nodded and smiled at Silverthorn. Draco sniffed the air and said, "Wux cirau di keefum hefoc ve." The little dragon said, "How can she smell like you? Your scent isn't strong enough to have rubbed off on her from over there. Unless of course the scent is familial related since people with the same ancestors can smell alike but I highly doubt it." Draco shrugged and said, "Nomagqe si mi imagining youwei..." The little dragon said, "Yeah, you probably are imagining things." Draco thought a fight would break out and stood between Shadowstorm and Silverthorn with her hands held in a "stop" position to try and calm things down. Draco had a smile on her face to let them know she wasn't trying to command them to stop.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:43 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Terra nodded and walked over to the rusty Titan's Tower doors. "I can explain more when we get the Tower back online. Shadowstorm, think you can put that speed to use and help fix the Ops room? that would be great!"

Darkfeather sighed as his feet were released and Muttered "Azarath Metrion Zinthos." as he seemed to disappear and the T Tower seemed to start rewiring and scrubbing itself clean. Darkfeather reappeared in the midst of this and smirked at Shadowstorm. "Bet you I can fix this place faster than you!" He taunted somehow still in a monotone.

Malgand'r found himself feeling out of place and just decided to wait on Terra to explain. He noticed that Draco's tail was wagging and was oddly captivated by it for some reason. In the end he decided he wanted to touch the fluffy appendage, and he was having a hell of a time restraining himself.

*Squeeze*

"I... ummm...petranas tir ti qe harkajup!" Malgand'r quickly said as he waited for her to slap him or punch him for doing that.

As the tower was repaired by the fastest two people in the group, Terra sat on the large sofa in the Ops room. "Here's the problem we need to focus on." She said as she used the computer to pull up a file. a young man's face was shown, gold teeth, blood red eyeballs- there was literally no pupil, nor any whites on them- a black and purple top hat and a blue trench coat.

"This is-or was- The son of a crime boss as far as my research goes. He duplicated the Red Hood incident that made the Joker and as far as we know it failed, but that gold toothed smile suggests he knows something we don't. Lately the guy's been on a cross country murder spree. And it looks like Jump City is where he's headed. Any questions?" Terra seemed oddly serious compared to her laid back attitude from earlier.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:57 pm 

Draco was busy watching everything happen around her to notice Malgand'r reaching for her tail to squeeze it until it was too late. Draco shot into the air at least 12 feet before grabbing onto one of the ceiling lights in the room. Draco looked down at everyone with a embarrassed look on her face before letting go of the light and gliding down safely until she face-planted into the back of the couch. Draco stood up as if she didn't feel any pain or the bruise on her forehead. Gale-Wing looked at her and said, "Well, I guess at times like these having your pain receptors in your nerves fried is a good thing." Draco nodded and looked at Malgand'r and said, "Petranas tir ti tir batobot tenamalo." Draco didn't look angry at all, she just looked a little bit nervous. Then Gale-Wing glared at Malgand'r and said, "It's very rude to grab a Celestian's tail without permission! For them it's a weak spot that drains their energy, well, usually. Draco's a rare case where it does nothing but make her feel embarrassed. I suppose that's because of her previous Guardian's genetic experiments but still! Plus it's as intimate as two people kissing so you can see why she's embarrassed!" Draco looked at Gale-Wing and said, "Petranas pok tsruvonir." Gale-Wing then looked at her and sighed, before saying, "Sorry."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:32 pm 

Bored

Shadowstorm huffed with a smile that was more of anger filled then happiness. He glared at Darkfeather, but couldn't help glancing at Annie a few times when he was running around working on wires and other such things. He tested the main computers for other errors, but not much besides old files. On the giant screen, the faces of the original Titans popped up, in their teenage years. Even Terra's picture popped up.
"Woah, throwback.." Shadowstorm said staring at the screen.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:56 pm 

Mechgineer sighed and decided check the tower's security system. It was in major disarray. He connected to the central computer mainframe. "Jeez even with this ancient encryption software it's hard to hack in." He smirked "though not impossible." With that he was fully in and scanning the building and turning on any functional systems.

Annie felt kind of useless as she just stood there watching everyone. She glanced at Draco and Malgand'r with a slightly jelous look. Not because she had any feelings for either of them but, because Draco was just so much cuter than she was or so she thought. She glanced at her brother and then to Shadowstorm lingering on him for a second. She clutched the rosary around her neck and attempted to walk over to Shadowstorm "u-u-uh C-can I help." She almost whispered.