All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:07 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Blue looked over at her phone again that layed next to her. She glanced at the screen as it still didn't light up. No service still. Ah, the girl had to survive without the internet it looked like. She checked her pockets on her belt to see if she had anything in there. Nothing. She picked up her phone before placing it in her pocket. She would keep it there so it was safe. Just because she didn't have servicez didn't mean she would just leave her phone here. It wasn't cheap at all.

Blue jumped sightly when she heard the voice. She looked around as she was confused. Where did it come from? She kept on looking around until she saw where the voice had came from. " Wait..what? You're telling me there are creatures here that go after humans? " She said. She was still confused as she has never seen the thirsty creatures before. She wasn't sure if she should believe her or not? Was this girl telling her about the vampires?

Tom kept on walking around the town. He tugged on his hood again as he heard something. This only made the male even more nervous. What could of cause that noise? Was it a vampire? Tom was hoping it wasn't. He wasn't looking forward to being bite one. He felt his heart beat against his chest as he quickened his pace. He didn't dare look back in case it was one of them.

To tell you the truth, Tom hadn't really found anyone yet. He didn't know if they were just hiding. He just wished he would find someone that would watch his back. He couldn't well do so as he was more focused of what was in front of him. He kicked a rock that was in front of him as he sighed. He had a feeling it was going to be awhile until midnight. .

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:46 pm 

Finally threw in an OC sheet in my blog been meaning to do that for a while. Hope it helps.

Blog: View Blog (4)

It was all Adrianna could do not to chuckle as the little woman checked her device again. She herself had never ventured into trying to figure out the little boxes of light. She didn't need to. "No my dear I'm telling you that everything's going to be fine and you'll be home when the sunrises, tucked into your big warm comfy bed next to a beautiful man who drugged you at tha bar last night. This is all just a dream." She said rolling off the top of the bars and landing comfortably on her feet.
Crossing her arms she leaned against the pole keeping her distance for now. "No sweet cheeks. This little town you've been so lucky to find yourself will be the death of you. You will never see friends nor family again. All because the little woman decided to let her guard down and the big bad blood suckers picked you up." She said wondering if this would be one of those mortals that would start bawling and attract the others only bringing about her death that much quicker.

Gregory had been heading east when he had felt Adrianna's mind brush his faintly. Sighing and turning south he headed for no man's land. what was his little Savannah up to now? Finding himself at the edge of the park he sat back and listened for a minute. Would she actually play along with the other's game?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:12 am 

Blue listened to the girl. She still didnt pick up the phone as she knew she still didn't have service. What was the point of picking it up again? So she would never see her family again. She looked down as she tried to think if this was just all a dream. What did they say when you wanted to wake up form a dream? Ah, pinch yourself. Yes, that was it. She closed her eyes, and pinched herself. She opened them to assume she would be at home, but that wasn't the case. She was still here in this town. The girl stooded up before shoving the phone info her pocket. " So vampires will be coming for me? That means I hide or find some shelter. " She said. Being a vampire's meal wasn't something she wanted.

Being a cop, Blue knew survival or what to do if she got hurt. On her mind was to find a hiding spot. Somewhere where they wouldn't be able to find her. She even wondered if this girl would even tell her any. She was hoping so. Being in this park, Blue didn't feel so safe now of just being in the open. Not a chance.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:59 pm 

Finally threw in an OC sheet in my blog been meaning to do that for a while. Hope it helps.

Adrianna smiled to herself. So this one wasn't much of a whiner, smart, if she didn't want to get drained her first night. "Don't look so down. Drop offs happen around sunset, it's nearly midnight and you've been sitting in the worst part of the town unharmed and undetected. You're a smart little bird I'll give you that. If not smart then most certainly a lucky little bird." She said noticing that her native accent had started seeping through. It usually had when she came back around Elizabeth's territory, something about the strange woman brought out her natural instincts.
"You're safest best is to head west, most of the hunting is done in the east and the south. The north is off limits unless you decide to give up on the game and just hand yourself over completely." She said hating how the others had played with their food in the past. "Just remember looks can be deceiving." She said flashing her fangs with a smile.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:27 pm 

Blue looked at the girl, and nodded. Yes, she was in deeded lucky. Still, she didn't want to get bitten at all. If she did, she would of course try to fight her attacker. The girl didn't let herself fall that easily for a vampire's meal. She wasn't going to let that happen in the first place. She nodded again when the girl told her where to head. " Thanks. " She said. She knew the best bet was to head there now. When she saw the girl's fangs, she didn't seem sacred or anything. She nodded before she started to walk towards where the girl told her to head. Hopefully, she didn't bump into anymore vampires.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:24 pm 

Gregory watched as the woman started walking away. Adrianna had just stood there, and if he wasn't mistaken she had flashed fang, yet the woman didn't run didn't cry and didn't even seem shaken up. Where the goons were getting humans now, he wasn't sure but where ever they were pulling them from, he was starting to think it was close to recruiting time. He hadn't added to his collection in a while and while not all of his coven were Vampyres he did enjoy keeping a few brave hearten mortals around until their sanity got the better of them and they were no longer fit for the surroundings. Making up his mind he moved in towards Adrianna. "My dear Savannah, I was afraid you weren't coming out tonight." He called loud enough for the mortal to hear as he came out of the shadows of the Maple trees now yards behind him as he walked in his normal relaxed yet fast pace.

Adrianna had watched the woman start moving away and wanted to groan as Gregory's voice rang out behind her. He may have been her lover but that didn't mean he cut her any slack when it came to the game their mistress played with the humans here. Turning to face him she scowled. "I thought I made it clear in our last scuffle that I don't like you calling me that." she said as he got closer. She wondered if the woman would bolt at his appearance or mindlessly stare at him like the normal women did when they went out hunting in the night clubs of the city where they had their own territory. "Do I need to remind you, Master?" She said nearly hissing his title. She had chosen this path, that didn't mean she would be obedient.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:33 pm 

Blue continued on her way, hut stopped when she heard another voice. Still, she wasn't really scared of her. She really wasn't scared of anything. Anyways, if she did run off, she would sure make a lot of noise. They could hear if she did scream. That wouldn't be so good at all. She looked at the male who had came from. A boyfriend of hers she amused. She watched the two as she wondered if he was a vampire too. She really didn't know at all, but guessed he was.

That didn't mean she would be scared of him either. She kept on looking at the two for a few minutes before turning around. She was still curious if there were others out here too. She hadn't seen any yet.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:22 pm 

"Now, now my dear is that any way for a lady to behave." He said looking down into his Mate's emerald eyes. "Now what are you going to do about your little bird?" He asked glancing down the path towards the little mortal woman. "She behaves more like a fox than a bird, don't you think?" he asked grinning only allowing the tips of his fangs to show. "What would you say to introducing me?" He asked moving towards the woman without Adrianna having time to say a word.

"Gregory!" she called catching up with his fast pace steps. "Why do you do this every time we come here? Are you so under that cursed woman's spell that you can't live by your own rules here?" She demanded not wanting to see the interesting little woman drained so soon in her stay in the little town. There were very few who showed no fear, and even less did so without a shiver down their spine. The woman hadn't even flinched when she had flashed her fangs.

Catching up to the woman in no time at all Gregory took a hand of the woman and gave a swift and short bow. "Hello my dear, I am Gregory Frost. I see you have met the lovely Adrianna. Now may I ask your name or would you rather I pull it from your mind whilst having my evening meal?" He asked standing back to his full height of 6 foot 2 inches allowing his mopish black hair to lay in an untamed disarray of sorts. As he spoke his fangs showed as though everyone had them, not threatening simply present. This had been his normal game among the women long before he had claimed Adrianna. Move in quick and catch them off guard. Waiting for an answer he gave the woman a small grin that didn't fully go to his dark eyes.

Adrianna crossing her arms impatiently a few feet behind him. Even if she wanted to do anything she could never really hurt him, she was his fledgling. It was a blood contract. No fledgling could ever kill their creator no matter the hate, the grudge. Not that she wanted to... until times like this.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:57 pm 

Blue jumped in suprise when she felt someone grab her hand. She looked over to see it was the male she had been looking at before. She was curious of what he wanted. Did he want to bite her, and suck her blood so he could have a meal? If so, she wouldn't let him do it that easily. She would put up a fight, or try too. " Blue. " She said, as she looked at him. She noticed how tall he was. She was on the short side. Still, it didn't matter to her if he was taller then her.

When she noticed his fangs, she didn't seem to flinch or anything. So he was a vampire too. Both of them were. She was just a human that really only had a gun to defend herself.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:29 pm 

"Ah, my dear Adrianna, you were right to name her a little bird, A blue bird to be exact. So small and fragile." He said revealing more of one fang as his grin widened. Turning back to Blue he gave her a once over looking down at her small frame. "Have you ever wondered what it's like to be bitten by a vampyre?" He asked turning her hand over so that her forearm revealed each little blue-green vein beneath her skin. "You know I have never had a woman complain about the pain, I've even had a few come back and ask for more." He said with a dark chuckle.

Adrianna rolled her eyes from where she stood. "If you're going to bite her just bite her. For crying out loud you've spent two hundred years chastising me for playing with my food yet here you are playing with a mouse that your dark mother has dropped in your lap. If you're behaving like this with her, I'd hate to see what you've done with the others!" She said causing him so sigh and shake his head moving to stand behind the yound woman.

"She has mercy on mortals so do excuse me for stepping back. The last time she hit me I could hardly feed for a week." He said releasing her hand and laying his on her shoulder. If Adrianna did go on one of her little rampages he could have Ms. Blue half way across town by the time Adrianna made connection with the trees behind him.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:43 pm 

Blue looked at the male. Yes, the girl was indeed small and that. She didn't have really any muscles at all. Still, don't let the small size fool you. She raised a eyebrow before at the male when he asked her the question. Honestly, she had never thought about it. She didn't want to get bite in the first place. Wasn't there animals around here that they could drink their blood. Why her, or any other human around here? " Isn't there animals around here that you can drink their blood? " She asked.

Stll, Blue didn't seem scared of them at all. She was just clan and relaxed right now. If he tried to bite her, she would certainly fight back. Again, she wasn't going to let herself get bit that easily. She flinched when she felt his hand on her shoulder. She still remained calm as she chuckled sightly. She didn't want to already go into defense mode. Not right now.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:24 am 

Adrianna laughed out loud at the girls statement. "Him drink from an animal, you have a better chance of turning and running to the next town before sunrise." she said brushing off her curiosity to why this girl wasn't panicking being alone in a town she didn't know with two vampyres. "Okay, so, are you gonna bite her or just continue toying with her because you and i both know it's the first bite that claims them and the others will show no mercy. The little bird would be drained in minutes, unless Amy gets a hold of her." she added with a hint of disgust.

"I'm well aware that's why I've already tried aiding the other drop off that's arrived already. He's an interesting fellow, fearful in a way but I'll give him a few days." Gregory added from behind the woman moving his chin down to her shoulder. "What about it little blue bird? Shall we save you from the torment of dealing with the others, put a blood claim on you now, or shall we let you go to run the city, go hungry tonight and possibly feed from you another night, if the others don't drain you first? Cause from my experience neither Jeremy nor Amy would give you the option of living after the feeding process." He said barely resisting the urge to bite before invitation. He wasn't even inches away from what he craved, but he had created the code he followed and he wouldn't break it simply because he was in the territory of his mistress.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:25 am 

Blue heard the girl laugh. Ok.. maybe they didn't drink animal blood. She amused they liked the taste of human blood better. It was driffent then animal blood. Of course, Blue didn't know that. She wasn't a vampire at all. Just a human in this town. She looked down as she didn't say another word. So she was going to be claim if she was bite. She didn't much like that either. Neither wasn't a option for her at all.

Well, for one thing, she didn't want her blood drain. What would happen if she did? Would she become one of them. Blue didn't even know if she could handle being a vampire it she was turned into one. The idea of drinking blood blood was was a no to her. She felt the male's chin on her shoulder, but didn't say anything. So there was other out here, including that guy he had mentioned. Had he became one already? " I guess you can put a blood claim on me. " She said. She was debating if she should fight back or not. Vampires were stronger then humans.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:48 am 

At the girls statement both paused. None had every given it that quick most had tried to run, to fight before anything. "You are an odd little bird. So I'll give you a choice." Adrianna said tilting her head as her left fang dipped into her bottom lip. She glanced at Gregory who though seemed surprised had an excitement in his eyes. "You can give yourself to the man on your shoulder whose fangs run deeper and has a few centuries on me. Or I can give you a real bite. He has more of a sensitive side for women." She said already planning on the other guy, women weren't as fun to play with for her.
"Adrianna, you know I've always been on to share with a fledgling. There are only two right now, it would ruin the fun to claim both in one night." He said wondering if anything at all would get a reaction from the woman. Not that he didn't like the submissive ones but even Adrianna had, had a feisty side to her. "What say you little blue would you accept us both or only have the elder?" He asked tilting his head to glance towards the girls eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:19 pm 

Blue looked at the girl before she nodded. Did she really have to pick? She looked down as she really wasn't sure. She didn't want to be bite hard. That was for sure. It would be painful. Still, she wasn't sure if she should fight back. What if these two did drain her blood dry? She didn't really exactly trust them right now. That was for sure. Her eyes sightly widen when he mentioned about two. Was he talking about that other guy? She was unsure right now. Should she let this guy bite her, or both of them? " I guess both of you. " She said.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:00 pm 

Confused by this woman more than she was willing to admit Adrianna stepped forward watching the girls face for anything so small as a flinch. Getting close to her she leaned in. "Willing to feed two, not fighting or flinching or even trying to run, I've flashed fang at you twice and yet you never made a sound. " Pausing to glance at Gregory. "We can make the perfectly painless, the most you may feel is pinch and little pressure and then he can take you to the compound with the other drop off of the night." She said picking up the girls wrist and pulling it close as if it were a treasure.

"If you re approached by any of the others of our clan, all you need say is that you are a Frost child." Gregory chimed in putting a hand on her waist and lifting her other wrist. "This will be safer for you as well as faster to heal. Consider us using your wrists as a Thank you for donating." He said in his usual too calm during everything tone. His grin was all that told of his good mood. Bringing up both wrists they glanced at her once more wondering if she would try to fight.

If not they would only drink for a minute or so, no where near death or draining but they would be sure that she enjoyed the time. While Adrianna placed the warm beaches of bora bora around her mind Gregory would given her the carefree giddy peaceful enjoyment that brought so many coming back to him over the centuries.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:30 pm 

Blue tensed up a bit when she saw the women walk towards her. She still didn't show that she was much scared at all. Blue just wasn't. It took a lot more then that to scare the girl. " You two really don't scare me. " She said. She still felt a little nervous inside her as she knew they would be feeding from her. It was just she had never bit by a vampire before. Two to be exact.

She looked at the male and nodded as she understood. Still, the girl didn't seem to fight or anything. She glanced at the two as they helded her wirst before looking away. She really didn't want to watch her self being bit by then. She was pretty much screwed now. There was really no point of two fighting two vampire. They were both stronger then he anways. She moved a bit as she was getting nervous.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:48 pm 

As if mental switch was flicked by the young woman's nod both sets of fangs slightly lengthened and pierced the few thin layers of skin between them and the essence of life. As one focused on the surroundings and the other focused on keeping her mentally content both in the underlying of their minds felt the connection snap into place like putting the tip of a fang into an ice cube. Chills down the spine and into their bones.

Only drinking till the chill began to fade both pulled back before retracting careful not to damage the muscles or bones more than the initial bite. Each pricked their thumb with a fang and allowed the blood to bubble slightly before taking it and running them across the bites. By the time she came out of her mental vacation she would only have dried remnants left behind. Adrianna had managed to live in the same little town for months without being found out because of that trick. She released the girls arm and watched as Gregory supported the females weight.

This was always her amusement, watching them come out of it. She wiped the corners of her mouth and waited patiently.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:08 pm 

Blue winced sightly when she felt the prick. She couldn't well do anything right now. She looked away as she Still don't want to watch. This was the first time the women had been bite by vampires. Never have she ever did. She could feel her body sightly go weak as it wasn't use to having blood being taken from vampires. Luckily, she didn't pass out or anything like that. She just felt slightly weak which was normal for a first timer.

She still didnt like the fact of ever becoming one. The idea of drinking blood still didn't sound good to her. Not at all. She looked up when they were finished drinking from her. She looked a little weak, but she tired not to show it. She could make it back town on her own. Well, hopefully. She didn't want to end up collapsing somewhere in the town. She would just be bait for other vampires of course.

The girl wasn't mad or anything, and was clamed. " I just head back to town, right? " She asked. She couldn't remember much anyways. Except what the male had instructed her to do. That was pretty much it. Her blue eyes looked at the two as she waited for their answer.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:40 am 

Gregory kept a hold of her as they had released her wrists it wasn't as if he had put her in his list of favorites but that didn't mean he would let her fall to the ground. "From here I escort you to the bed and breakfast where I left the man I found earlier, as you have a claim on you not only from my dearest Adrianna, but from myself included, meaning that you will not say a word to anyone who doesn't have fangs about the fact that I do have fangs." He said keeping his arm around her waist and holding her to his side.
"Meanwhile I think I'll go for a walk around the East side. Never know, I might find another little toy." Adrianna added in turning away without another word and heading in the direction that Gregory had originally been heading when he had come across her and the little bird. Now she would be looking to see if there were any more toys to play with in the town or if she would have to turn in on the little man that Gregory had mentioned a few times. Pausing as she had started walking away, "Oh, and Blue, if you ever run into a little blonde Tell her that you are a Frost child and if she continues to bother you, scream for me like your life depends on it. It might." she said before continuing to walk away.

"Come now my little bird, let's get you fed, and in bed." Gregory said waiting for acceptance before leading her away towards the B&B.