All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Realm of the Dragons
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:20 pm 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

(read the OOC first: http://creativefreedomrpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=49374)

At the residence of the Air Dragons, life was bustling like usual. There had been a small dispute between some fairies. Only small in the eyes of the Alpha, Satoshi. He wasn't interested in helping at all, even though it was his job as the Alpha and any flying creatures were his responsibility. It was a good thing that his little brother was always so eager to rpove himself so he had given him the mission to solve the dispute. Soji had gone and completed this mission easily. The fairies were at peace again. Soji was always looking for stuff to do, he just couldn't sit still. Satoshi always had some stuff to shove off to him too, it took a lot to catch his interest. Although there is a great discussion going on in the Air tribe whether it is a good thing to catch his attention or not. For today the Air Dragons have done their duty satisfactory.

The Water Dragons were not at their peace at all. Their Alpha, Mizuki, had disappeared. Again. It was not like their was anything important for which they needed him, but him disappearing like that always caused some unrest. It was good that the second in command, Yoshito, was there to calm everyone down. It really was another peaceful day. The mermaids were singing, the fish were also happily swimming around. The Water tribe didn't have anything to do and that was just fine. Peaceful days like these were nice afterall. Mizuki was not swimming around. He was using his water magic to let little drops of water fall on the calm surface of the lake. The sun was shimmering on the surface. The ripples that the drops caused, made it sparkle. In the end Yoshito found him and he dived back into the lake. Such a peaceful day.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Last edited by Chemical Lady on Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Realm of the Dragons
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:14 pm 

Where do we go from here?

Blog: View Blog (1)

Arete ~
The wind dragon had been avoiding her tribe for a long time now; she estimated three moons. The tall girl stepped off of the cliff on her mountain top, diving into the air. She flew higher and higher, enjoying the sweet fresh air and the sunshine. After thirty minutes of gliding through the fresh mountain air, the tall woman landed back on the cliff then walked inside and began frying some freshly caught fish. She ground some grain and water, making a flat dry bread. Then she seasoned her food and began to eat. It had been a good day. No one had come near her and she loved catching the occasional fish to eat without water clan telling her off. Sinking her head back, she relaxed and bit into the slightly zesty meal. She washed off the dishes, stretching then curling up on a carved wooden slab to rest. She yawned then slipped asleep, hair lifting slightly with the mountain breeze.

Chi ~
The dragon was wandering through Earth territory. He missed the water; it was true. Still, he wanted an earthy tasting drink, maybe with a spot of cinnamon. The man licked his lips and he shivered then continued the long trek into the village. He stepped into his favorite pub, sitting down in the soft wooden chairs and smiling at the waitress. "A cup of Bridgery Ale, please," he stated, taking out a black leather book and beginning to gently write with a black ink pain.

Erydia ~
Things were quiet in the Fire Tribe. No one needed her for much, so she went out and taught some of the younger fire dragons a little bit of fire magic. Lazy days were nice. She wandered through the streets afterwards, admiring some of the paintings there. She then wandered into her own home and sat near an easel, beginning to do a sketch. Hopefully the day would remain this laid back. She smiled, drawing precise lines across the page to form the wing of a griffon. The woman smiled, tiredly rubbing her head then going back to her drawing with a soft smile.

Vindi ~
The male wandered through his village, testing various brews as he listened to his people chatter away. Apparently, the gnomes had been playing pranks on each other again and so the village square was all muddy. He walked over and viewed the scene of error with a slight sigh, before going about with his magic to fix it. "Bring me Ballist. The king of the gnomes and I will make a compromise over this matter," he mused, then finished helping the clean up detail. Stalking into his tree house, he gave a soft yawn. Then she looked down at the brown, wrinkled creature there and smiled. "I hate to sound accusatory, but I need to know what happened in our village square. And why...?" he said, a twinkle in his eyes.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:31 am 

Deep in the forest, there was a small house, almost a hut. This was where Daiki lived. The Earth dragon doesn't mingle much with his tribe. But you would not want to step on his garden. The problem is just that it is nearly unrecognizable where his garden starts and the forest ends. By now the creatures of the forest know the boundary and take care not to trespass it. In th peace and quiet of his own place, Daiki was brewing a new type of liquor. His liquor was by far the best among all of the Earth Dragons. Not everyone could affort a bottle though. Daiki found his prices to be reasonable. Today he had had only one client. An elf who wanted some of his liquor for an upcoming wedding ceremony. Money doesn't exist in this world, he got paid with other stuff. From the deal with the elf he got some nice woodcarvings. They were obviously quite valuable and made with great craftmanship. Daiki found that elves were easy to deal with as long as you stick to the deal, they will do their part too. Today was anice day, the sun was shining and it was nice and cool in the forest. The birds were also singing, although Daiki had to chase one away from his property. Some butterfly fairies were fluttering around his garden. It was okay, they were allowed to because of a deal Daiki had with them. All in all it was a normal day.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:48 pm 

Vindi ~

The man silently settled in the pub with a cup of brew. He listened to the birds outside of the window. They were gently chirping the song of another warm, peaceful summer. The sunlight gently seeped through the windows and dimly lit the underground tavern in deep russet brown and earthy colors. The man blinked sleepily, taking another sip of brew. It tasted spicy and smooth, with hints of cinnamon and honey. A smile crossed his lips and he closed his eyes. Suddenly, a flicker of a vision flashed through his head and his eyes widened with alarm. An old friend of his was in danger. Standing, he took his brew and methodically walked outside. A sparrow flew down from the wooden arch and settled near him. He gave a smile and spoke. "Tell Satoshi that she's sick again," he said with a light sigh, then settled down on the ground to finish his beer.

Arete ~

Arete spread her wings slightly then groaned and began coughing. She stumbled to her feet, her head aching horribly. Stumbling towards the edge of the mountain, she brushed back her long hair and tried to stretch her wings. Every muscle she was aware of, and some she didn't even know she had, was aching horribly. The woman groaned, feeling her chest tighten and strain. She glanced out at the lands far off in the distance; those tiny dots belonged to the Air Tribe. She struggled then attempted to flap her wings to fly in that direction. Her mind seemed to go blank as she flew up in the sky. The air felt hot and stuffy, pressing against her. Arete dipped, struggling to keep flying as she could barely spread her wings half way. She was tossed through the air then went crashing into the ocean.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:22 am 

Yoshito had just found Mizuki who had been lazing around at the shore when something came crashing down from the sky. He dived underwater to protect himself not knowing what it was. Mizuki on the other hand didn't do anything. He had already seen the air dragon crashing into the water. He had waited until she had crashed into the water before using his water magic to drop her gently on the shore.
When Yoshito noticed that his alpha had not followed him into the water, he dived up again to see what was going on. When he saw the female dragon lying on the shore he rushed over to see if he could help. She was only unconscious and had a fever. "Should we bring her medicine?" he asked his alpha Mizuki. This one in turn shook his head. "She is an Air Dragon, Satoshi will he here soon to pick her up," he answered before diving into the water. Even though he didn't have a bad relationship with the alpha of the Air Tribe, he didn't want to talk to him right now. Yoshito didn't object, he had met Satoshi before and knew that was well aware of his tribe members, so there was no need to worry. He followed Mizuki into the water.

At the place of the Air Tribe, Soji tried to find his big brother. He had just gotten a message from the Earth Tribe that one of their members was in danger. He finally found him kneeling down and doing something he couldn't see. "Big brother I just got a message about Arete. Apperantly she is in trouble." Satoshi didn't turn around. "Yeah I know," he offhandly answered. "How can you act so calmly?" Soji reacted. "I'll send out a search party immidiately." "Wait," Satoshi stopped his little brother. He stood up and turned around. Soji could finally see what his brother had been doing. He had been grinding herbs. "This is not the time to be making tea," he said. "We should find her soon." Satoshi held up his hand to stop his little brother again. "Don't worry," he said as he was gathering the grinded herbs. "I'll go." Without waiting for an answer, Satoshi changed into his dragon form and flew away. He landed on the shore of the Water Dragons' territory. After changing back to his more humanlike form he quickly spotted Arete lying there. He walked over with relaxed steps. He sat down on a rock near her and calmly waited for her to wake up. He didn't seem concerned at all.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:41 am 

Arete coughed then weakly stirred on the sand. She folded her legs, head burning up. She gently coiled into a ball, not yet noting the Alpha there. Whimpering to herself, she weakly grasped at the sand, silt coating her usually silky hair. A tear dripped down her cheek and she slowly forced herself to her feet. Swaying, she began to weakly wander back home. She was so used to being alone that she didn't seem to notice Satoshi. Limping slightly, Arete slowly looked up the tall steep mountain that she'd begun to call her home. She took a deep breath, shivering. The young dragoness silently curled up near a rock and listlessly stared into the sand, feeling weak and tired. She doubted her ability to fly back up. Groaning, she looked up to note the Alpha there. "No...," she started, knowing what he'd say. "I don't need to live closer to the village." She knew that he considered her home to be too far away, especially since she'd been diagnosed with melithisia a few weeks back. Arete sighed. She didn't want to be sick; she certainly didn't need pills. She could survive on her own. Except this incident only pointed more to the fact that she couldn't.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:49 am 

Satoshi smiled at the sick dragon before him. His smile was a little wicked. It seemed like Arete had made her own assumptions as to why he was here. "Now now, is that the way to talk to your leader?" he asked as if he was asking a child to talk more polite to their mother. Without waiting for a response he tossed her a little bundle. It contained the herbs he had been grinding before. "I had wanted to fly out to visit you for a while now," he continued calmly. "You know, like a responsible Alpha should." Satoshi chuckled. Everyone in his tribe knew that they could all pretty much do what they wanted as long as they obeyed what he asked of them, and he rarely asked anything. That, and that they had to behave at least a little as to not cause a dispute. "You can even drink that as tea if you like," he said while pointing to the bundle. It was no wonder that Arete didn't ask Satoshi how he found her, his information network was really the best. He always knew where each and every of his tribe members was at all times. Even his little brother Soji didn't know how he managed to do that. More so because it never seemed like Satoshi was doing anything at all. Still he didn't attempt to help Arete up at all, he still sat there with his little wicked smile and his feathery mantle rustling slightly in the wind.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:43 pm 

Arete gave a scowl then begrudgingly murmured, "It's nice to see you." She tiredly caught the sack, then noted her dripping leather satchel. She gave a sigh, then began walking up the dangerous path to her home. This was rather unusual for her. Even when in human form, she could have easily flown to the height of her mountain home. Still, the younger dragon silently took up a wooden staff and began limping back home, her wings folded to hide the recent wound from hitting the water so sharply. "If you're coming to visit, then come," she grumbled. "I'll even make you some tea..." The woman lightly dragged her left leg in the dirt, steadily climbing up the slender, curved, rocky path to her home. Arete silently continued up the road, leaving Satoshi to smirk at nothing. She tiredly wiped some water from her brow, shivering with cold despite the burning in her head. "It's... Only... 30,000 feet..." she murmured to herself. "No big deal....." Turning, she held the bundle carefully. "Are you coming, Satoshi?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:31 pm 

Satoshi easily caught up to her. It seemed like she hadn't realized what exactly were the contents of the bundle he had handed to her. "For me that wouldn't taste good," he gave another hint. "But you should regularly take it." Satoshi found that he had now given enough hints as to the medicine he had given her. He casually looked up to where they were going and decided that he didn't want to walk afterall. Without asking he gathered his air magic and just blew Arete up the mountain. Then he transformed to his dragon form again to fly up himself. Up there he confirmed that she had landed safely. Of course he had already known where excalt her hide out was and managed to catapult her up accurately but while making sure she landed softly. Such a mastery of air magic was really rare. Once he landed himself he turned back to his humanlike form again. He casually looked around as if he had just walked in the normal way.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:09 pm 

Arete glared at him as she landed. She then turned, tossing the bundle over her head and slamming some air down to ensure it reached the bottom of the ocean. She gave him a cold stare, then stalked to the edge of the mountain top, crossing her arms irritably. "Just help yourself then," she scowled, coiling into a tight ball against the dirt and glaring out at the sea. She silently kicked a rock off the mountainside, bitterly glaring into the ground. Looking at him coldly, she added with a harsh bite, "If you're just here to "Mommy" me, you can get the hell off my mountain," she growled, then looked away and ignored the dull drumming pain in her head. She stared down the cliff edge, wrapping her wings around herself and her shoulders shaking softly. Yes, this was definitely not how she generally acted, but she didn't feel like having guests and he shouldn't have tossed her up a good 30,000 feet into the air without her permission.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:34 pm 

Satoshi first ignored Arete for a while. He was already used to her stubornness. He took out another bundle from beneath his coat and placed it on her table without saying anything. Then he walked up to Arete sitting there. "Oh my it seems like I have forgotten that girls don't like guests when they don't look their best," he teased. "Come by soon," he added before changing his form and flying off again. The first may have been teasing but the second remark had obviously been more of a command. No matter how stubborn she was even Arete had to follow the commands of her Alpha. Well if she wanted more of those herbs then she had to come by anyway. When he got back to the Air Tribe, he was already awaited by Soji. He quickly calmed him down. "No need to worry, I have safely delivered the medicine to Arete. She will be fine. Somewhere in the next few days she should come by. Send her to me immidiately if she does." Then Satoshi stretched. "I am going to take a nap."
Soji sighed. The message by the Earth tribe alpha had seemed so urgent, yet if Satoshi is this relaxed then everything is alright.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:47 pm 

Arete gave another soft sigh, stumbling tiredly to her feet. She wandered back into the house, noting the package on the table with another frown. Silently, she picked it up and wandered down the warm stone slabs to her basement, placing it by another 25 or so oddly wrapped packages of medicine. Then she steadily wandered back inside and settled on her slab, staring into the wall. She looked at the vial of poison on her wall for the umpteenth time, then began cooking some tea for herself, wondering if this time she would toss the vial in. No. The woman finished her bread and tea in silence then went to bed.

A few days later, Arete perched ontop of a tall pillar towards the edge of the city. She looked down quietly, blood dripping from her cheek. The flight/walk here hadn't been easy, but she was determined to prove Satoshi and the healer wrong. She didn't need any medicine. Ever. Shaken, Arete settled cross legged and waited to see if anyone needed her. if not, she could start the journey home.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:17 pm 

Satoshi was sitting at his usual place. He waved Soji over. "Get Arete over, she is sitting over there." He quickly pointed out where she was hiding. Soji nodded and transformed into his dragon form to get her right away. He flew straight towards where Arete was and signaled for her to follow him. He tactfully ignored the state she was in. This was something that Satoshi wanted to do so he kept out of it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:29 pm 

Arete blinked at him, exhausted. Why did he have to fly? Sighing softly, she flapped her wings; her left wing was dragging slightly in the air and it took her longer than usual to fly to Satoshi. She folded her wings immediately upon landing, holding a wooden staff as she followed Soji slowly. She tiredly yawned, then continued to walk, her soft combed curly hair swinging on her shoulders. "Sorry if I'm late. Rough trip over."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:39 pm 

Satoshi gestured for her to sit down without standing up himself. "Would you make us some tea?" he asked Soji. Soji didn't answer and left them for a while. Satoshi didn't say anything at first. He looked unusually serious. "So how have you been these past few days?" he asked in the same light hearted tone as usual.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:45 pm 

Arete blinked at him tiredly, leaning on her wooden staff and rubbing her right arm to release some of the soreness from her muscles. "I am... I'm... o-okay," she managed, then shivered softly and curled closer into her brown coat, shivering. "H-How about you...?" Arete shivered and slowly settled into a chair, her eyes closing with exhaustion. "I'm sorry again.. For being late," she murmured, trying to ignore the ringing in her head. She hadn't been able to sleep and she'd been resting the last few days. She doubted she'd be able to fight Satoshi off much longer in this state. Shivering, she curled up and blinked at him.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:50 pm 

Satoshi still acted like he didn't notice Arete's current situation. Soji came in with the tea. He placed the cups in front of them. Satoshi immidiately took his cup and took a sip. "You should drink something too," he said while gesturing towards the cup in front of Arete.
Soji turned around and left, outside he rolled his eyes.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:56 pm 

Arete tiredly sighed, then took the drink. She knew full well that it was her medicine, but she didn't really feel like declining tea or getting lectured. Honestly, the last two weeks had left her weak and exhausted. So she humored him and silently took a few sips. Shivering, she tiredly set the cup down and closed her eyes. "Why did you want me to come here, Alpha?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:11 pm 

"I have a mission for you of course," Satoshi said pretty matter of a factly. "First you have to finish the entire cup of tea, anything else would be rude to me who offered it to you." Satoshi was taking a pretty strict tone as to make clear that it really was part of ther mission. "Then you will dive to the bottom of the ocean to retreive the bundle that you threw away. The Water Tribe has complained about the littering. That means that you also have to find Yoshito from the Water Tribe and apologize to him for throwing stuff in their territory. And you have to give Yoshito a message from me too." Satoshi took a rather bulky bundle out from his mantle. It was about the size of his hand. "Tell him to give this to Mizuki, but you have to address Mizuki as 'Alpha of the Water Tribe'." Satoshi placed the bundle on the table between them. "When you are done with that, you have to go over to the fire tribe and deliver this." An even bigger package showed up from beneath the table. "You can give it to anyone willing to pass it to their alpha, Erydia. Be careful and don't break it. It contains several bottles of ink." Satoshi paused for a moment, he had expected her to interupt him already. "And after that..."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:18 pm 

Arete tiredly listened to him, feeling more drained the more he spoke. She slowly gave a nod to the first mission, and the second one. With a soft sigh, she finished some more tea, trying to ignore the sting in her eyes. She felt like breaking down and crying, not dealing with more people. Arete tiredly relaxed, the intense cold fading slightly as she drank the rest of the tea. He continued speaking and she listened, too tired to put up any argument or interruption.