All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:15 pm 

Where do we go from here?

Blog: View Blog (1)

Allyria ~ Kashyyk

I stalked down the road, my cloak wrapped around my body to hide the cuts and scratches. I nervously tiptoed through the alley, muscles tense to run as I see two people there. I quickly slipped behind some crates, listening to the conversation as it continued. They were talking about bombing the new Imperial outpost in Sandoba! I grinned, pleased. Still, I needed to get some money. So as the two left, I tiptoed after one. In a flash, I reached into the man's belt, hoping to lift some credits. Then I darted off a second later to see what I had managed to get. If I had managed to get anything of value. Tiredly, I wandered into an old hovel, curling up on a mat of dirty rags on the ground and falling asleep with fifteen or so others, all various ages and all smoking various things. The room was filled with various colors of smoke. We all would slip into various states of consciousness, immobile til the sun went down and the moon graced us with a softer light.

Dimitria ~ Coruscant.

I'd been working all morning on this; fighting the training dummies with two white lightsabers and practicing a variety of force techniques. When the storm troopers came into the city, I was ready and waiting with information. "The rebels are in the spaceport trying to evacuate." I was helpful, smiling at the commander; he had his eye on me and I knew to use that to my advantage. I waited a few more minutes with them, before making my report with Imperial Intelligence. This could always bite me but risks were risks for a reason. Looking over at the Dark Warrior stationed here, I gave a sigh. This was a job I wanted like no other. Finally, I could use my anger and beauty for something productive: the furthering of an Empire.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:01 pm 

Bored

Medals: 3
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Ethan hugged the cloak to himself as he walked through the dense forest near a desolate village. Nothing remained, but framework of some shacks and the bones of the locals that lived there. The Empire will never get away with this, he thought. He continued onward until stumbling upon a small city. Rugged and full of merchants. He gave a look around with scarce light to provide the way around. He moved through the streets and into an alley. He sat down behind some crates and brought the cloak closer to his body. Peacefully, he drifted off to sleep.

Joby smirk as he watched from above on the roof, little Dimitria was gathering information and reporting back to Imperial Intel. He waited a few moments before stepping off the roof and landing beside her. "You know, they don't always need to know what going on out here," he said with a mocking smile on his face.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:01 pm 

Allyria left the hovel in the middle of the night, her cloak wrapped tightly around her shoulders and over her head. She shivered softly, the cold night airs and humid vapors of the jungle seeming to pierce through her thin clothes. Trembling, she wandered towards the crates to get something to eat. Someone was asleep there. She blinked, then backed away. There was a half eaten platter of breads and meat on the top of a sleazy cantina trash bin. The starving girl dashed over and collected some of the food, nibbling some bread as she darted from the trash and into the streets. She finished eating some more food as she ran, ragged boots pounding against the dirt paths. She tripped suddenly then found herself falling towards the sleeping figure by the crates. A curse flew from the teen's lips. Hopefully, he wouldn't report her to the authorities and no guards were near to enforce whatever curfew time they were using.

Dimitria rolled her eyes, slowly turning to face the idiot behind her. She crossed her arms, tilting her chin. Her long curly blond hair trailed down onto her leather jacket and she gave a light smile. "The Empire deserves complete control over its subjects. I could have you penalized for treason just for that last sentence," she taunted back, eyes sparkling with soft light. She smirked, turning in her skin tight suit and beginning to stalk the other way with the grace of a wild feline.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:44 pm 

Bored

Ethan dreamed of a time where everyone lived in peace. Well, when the Clone Wars were still going on, but near an end. He knew that once Master Kenobi had destroyed General Grevious, the war would come to an end. Then, all hell broke loose and Ethan watched as his previous Master was killed by the Clones. He was upset with himself that he wasn't on Coruscant to help the younglings that he heard were killed by the Sith Darth Vader. His dreams were interrupted by a large pain in his leg. He awoke with a startle and held his hands out in front of him to Force Push whatever landed on him. His groggy eyes settled on a girl, a Chiss girl to be exact. She looked oddly familiar as Ethan had seen her before.

"Touche," Joby said with smirk, "Yet, says the girl who has done this very deed more than twice." Joby smirked as he followed behind Dimitria, watching the Dark Warrior supervisor out of the corner of his eye. He did not feel like a lecture and punishment from his superiors.
"You know, you look hot, but too bad no boy is daring enough to even try that," Joby said a twisted grin crossing over his face. He loved it when Dimitria was anger, she looked even hotter when her anger boiled over.

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:00 am 

Allyria winced as she was tossed back with a Force Push. The younger girl silently curled up in her rags, her blue skin looking rather darker than usual, covered in dirt. She winced then tried to limp away from Ethan, trembling. "I'm s-sorry, sorr.... Pl-please.... I won' make no truhble.... Jus' tryin' to get h-home..." she murmured, her head lowering and soft black strands of hair falling onto her shoulders. She unsteadily swayed on her feet, looking around worriedly. Hopefully, there weren't any patrols, she thought to herself. She continued to watch the man for a few moments, debating a dash safely away from him and back home.

Dimitria rolled her eyes. "Oh. Yes. Coming from you, I'll try and not take that as an insult," she replied with a light hiss, before disappearing down the corridors and vanishing with a Force illusion. She had better things to do then deal with that ridiculous Pantoran. For example, there were new idiots near her tiny little hovel off base. Dimitria gripped her sabers, exiting the metal fortress and heading out towards the city.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:08 am 

Bored

Ethan stared at the girl almost star-struck. He opened his lips to speak, but nothing came out. He looked down at his hands before shoving them inside his robe.
"Don't tell what I just did," Ethan said scared, "I'll do anything for you if you don't expose who I am." He was terrified that this girl would turn him over to the authorities. The reward for rogue Jedi or the whereabouts was more than any bounty ever put out by the government.

Joby rolled his eyes back at her, but didn't follow her this time. He could sense her moving off base, but decided that she can face the city on her own. He knew that anymore annoyance from him today, we end with both of them clashing, then punishment by their superiors. The Empire needed their allies on the same side, not trying to kill each other.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:41 am 

Allyria blinked then tears filled her eyes. She gave a tiny little nod. "No tell," she whispered, then dashed off towards the hovel at the end of the tiny city. Her feet pounded across the ground, scrambling to the nearest shelter she could find. What if he was one of the Phantom Dark Warriors? Or a Jedi that would turn her in to help himself. She dashed through the small hole in the city gates, heading into the jungle blindly. Hopefully, he wouldn't follow her.

Dimitria spent her night dealing with the rogue Hutt gang outside of her little home. She'd found a minor boss and was fighting him, when something attacked her from behind, stabbing a dirty blade through her shoulder. Both assailants were dead now. Silently dragging herself to her hovel, she slipped into her hand made wooden shack and curled up, lightly bleeding.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:17 pm 

Bored

Ethan stared after Allyria, confused to why she had run off. He wasn't going to hurt her, but why would she run from him? Maybe she doesn't want to be associated with me in case I would get caught. Not likely, but whatever. He curled up against the building before falling asleep again. He had no desire to chase anyone down.

Joby walked through the city giving glares out to everyone that crossed his path. He made sure that everyone could see his face and they would burn if they crossed him. He continued towards his home near the top parts of Coruscant wanting nothing more than to sleep the night away, but some cute Twi'lek girls waved him over. His desire grabbed his attention, but he dismissed the girls and continued up to his home. Stay focused.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:52 pm 

"Hey, you! Get back here!" The Imperial Guard had seen her from his post. Allyria froze, trembling as he grabbed onto her arm. "What are you doing out here? The curfew started an hour ago!" Allyria bent her head, frightened half to death. "I-I was p-picking f-f-flowers... for my m-m-mother... Sh-she's... s-s-sick... I must have g-g-gotten lost in the woods," she protested, tears filling her eyes. The guard just sneered, curling his lips into a mocking reply. "O-Oh... I-Is... th-th-that... what h-h-happened?" he asked, laughing at her. Allyria shivered, bending her head lower. "Yes, sir...." The man slapped her hard and sent her reeling. Then he caught sight of Ethan. Grabbing the girl with one arm, he drew his side blaster and stalked over to Ethan, tapping him on the head with the blaster. "Get on your feet."

Dimitria silently stumbled from her shack, limping up the road and settling there in her, slightly skimpy, leather outfit. She looked up, noting Joby on his way home. The tall blonde sighed, then steadily wandered over, limping slightly. "Joby...?" she called slowly, abandoning her nearly always hostile tone. She looked up at the slightly taller apprentice, shivering. "I..." He was glaring. She sighed then backed away, turning. A dagger was still thrust into her shoulder. "Right then... I'll.. just be seein' ya tomorrow."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:44 am 

Bored

Ethan grumbled, but when he felt something tap against his head, he slowly opened his eyes. "Sir, do you know that Section 11 Sub-Section 19, civilians are allowed to sleep in the alleyways if no home is available to them?" Ethan said making up the whole thing, but he hoped that the Imperial Guard would take the bait long enough to allow him time to think of an escape route. He glanced over and noticed Allyria was being held by the guard.

Joby rolled his eyes. "Come on, I'll take care of it." He turned towards her examining her wound from a distance. "When will you learn to not take on a rouge band of Hutts without at least a small squad?" Joby reached out towards her to help her upstairs to his home where he could properly take care of the wound.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:09 pm 

The Imperial Guard frowned. "There is no such rule and we happen to have poor houses!" he snapped, waiting impatiently. "Now, get on your feet and let's be going. You two can go to detention for a poor attempt at skirting the curfew laws. That's the law and I don't plan on going against it." He continued to glower at the two, tapping his foot impatiently as he waited for Ethan to get up. Shoving Allyria into a wall, he placed her in stun cuffs, then turned to Ethan. "Hands on the wall."

Dimitria frowned. "A small squad that would injure civilians and the Hutts," she reminded him angrily. Then she allowed him to help her upstairs, her wound stinging a bit more than her pride at the time. With a deep sigh, she lowered her head and took a deep breath. "Besides, there'd be too many questions and too little fighting. Remember?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:44 am 

Bored

"Sir, I'd advise you not to do that to a girl," Ethan said with a glare shot in the guard's direction. He did not tolerate men being abusive towards women. He stood up, a bit taller than the guard. He glanced down at the blaster before slowly moving to place his hands against the walls.

"Why is injuring them a bad thing?" He asked quite confused. Joby opened his home's door and helped Dimitria inside to his couch. He walked back over to his cabinet and pulled out a standard Imperial first aid kit. Joby walked to Dimitria, but stood over her. "Well, this may make you pass out cause the dagger is pushed up against your shoulder blade. I'll get it out fast, but you have a good amount as blood as well. Hold on cause you're in for one hell of a night." He pulled the dagger out , quickly.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:36 pm 

The guard roughlyhandcuffed Ethan as well, then began marching them to an Imperial Detention Center. Then he sighed. Paperwork was annoying and made him even more irratable, not to mention this city had suffered enough. He gently steered them into the Imperial Homeless Center, giving them clothes, food, and a room each. "Don't be caught after curfew again." He uncuffed them and let them be.

Dimitria didn't respond, sighing softly. She silently wandered to the couch with his help, settling down with a sigh. At his words, she rolled her eyes and took a deep breath. She didn't feel like responding to Joby's question. She bit her lip hard as he grasped the dagger from her back, then slowly relaxed. "Ouch.... Ow....." She shivered then bit down on her hand to hold back a scream. "D-Done soon?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:14 pm 

Bored

Ethan looked at Allyria, a little upset with her.
"Really? You let him catch you?" He said with annoyance, but he knew that could have happened to anyone.
"Look, I'm sorry. I just want to avoid Imperials at all costs. They don't exact sit well with who I am," he sighed as he looked at the change of clothes and food. He would touch neither as afraid of deception.

"If you want me to injure you again, then yes I'm done," Joby said a little annoyed. He carefully worked with patching up her wound, but he knew there was no way that she would make it home before she passed out. He dripped the antibacterial liquid on the bandage before pressing it to her skin quickly. He knew it would hurt like hell, but she needed it if it wasn't going to get infected. He placed a second bandage on her shoulder before leaning back to admire his work.
"Okay, now I'm done," Joby said.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:22 pm 

Allyria gave him a hurt and exhausted look then settled in the back of the room. She murmured something in her own language. "There are others like you. You aren't alone," she whispered, softly speaking in Chiss. After his annoyed tone, she dejectedly settled into a corner and began to rock back and forth, shivering. She didn't eat or bother with clothes, just rocking back and forth and staring at the wall.

Dimitria silently rolled her eyes, then got up and tossed a black robe over herself. She left a decent amount of credits on the table then stalked towards the door. "Thank you for the fix up on my shoulder," she commented briskly, her left saber flying to her hand and unsheathing. She began to stalk towards the door, eyes cold and dark. If looks could kill....

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:52 pm 

Bored

After complating whether breaking out of this Homeless Center was a good idea or wait until morning, Ethan's visions flared up again. He watched his master die again, the clones killing her with no mercy given. He yelped loudly falling off the bed, his body shaking from the vision. "No, there isn't. They were killed with the Order. No one survived, not even the strong."

Joby rolled his eyes, waiting for the effects to seep into her system. "Dimitria, you're not gonna make it 200 yards before you pass out. Passing out in the streets of thiefs, rogues, and possibly murderers is not something that the Empire wants. They may find you in time, but are you really willing to take that chance?" Joby asked knowing he was right, but he knew how stubborn she was.
"Also, I don't want the credits, you should know that by now..." he trailed off. He felt her anger, which was mostly directed towards him, but he couldn't help trying to get her to stay.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:13 pm 

Allyria gave a sad sigh. She didn't want to bug him anymore and the room was making her feel sick. She settled in a corner and silently called on the Force. Her eyes closed and she did her best to make him feel better. She nudged his mind with the force, sending wave upon wave of calm, knowing energy. "I'm one too," she whispered softly. "Search your feelings.... You'll know..." She remembered her master, alone and defenseless against the clones. A tear slipped down her cheek and she shuddered then felt her heart harden. "There were many that survived... Yet not enough..."

Dimi gave an annoyed hiss, then curled up inside the home. She silently tapped her foot, actively using the Force to fight any sedation he'd placed in her. She didn't want to go to sleep. Ever. Again. With a light scowl, the teen lay her head on her knees. "Whatever. Never can tell with you. I swear you antagonize me for the hell of it..." She scowled. "I get enough pain, you know. You don't have to make me angry.... And if you do, then I'll just snap and tear your head off...."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:03 pm 

Bored

Ethan gave a look in Allyria's direction, even though there was a wall between them. His eyes were wide and he wasn't sure what to say. "Then why are you so afraid? I understand that you don't want to be caught, but still," he asked with confusion clouding his thoughts.

"You don't have to do that," Joby said tossing a blanket in her direction, "I didn't drug you. I wouldn't do that even if you told me too. I was talking about the medicine's effects because they are really strong." Joby didn't want to hurt Dimitria because of professional and personal reasons.
"Yes, I know you can do that, but I antagonize you, so that you are ready for anything. I feed off of your comments that you make about me because they make me stronger with the Dark side," he said softly, taking a seat on the couch.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:52 pm 

Allyria ignored this question, silent tears welling up in her eyes. She tiredly lay against the floor and he noticed a long gash along her lower neck and extending beneath the clothing. The young woman sleepily blinked then lightly stretched and began to yawn, tired from the long day. "Getting caught isn't the worst thing out there," she muttered.

Dimitria silently curled up in a ball and lay her head on her knees. She quietly curled up in the blanket he'd tossed her, tears filling her eyes. "Yeah.... I suppose," she murmured softly. Her head rang and she tiredly rocked back and forth on the ground, exhausted. Dimitria silently scowled as his voice went softer and he spoke. She tiredly lay her head back on her knees. "Thanks for that... I try to stay strong with the Dark Side.... Those comments are just minor irritants though," she murmured, then curled up in a ball on the ground and began to fall asleep. Her head rang and she felt dizzy from the medicine. Or maybe that was because of her seeming hatred of anything food related. She barely ate the rations they gave her and never touched the cafeteria. Dimitria tried to calm down, ignoring the pain in her stomach and the angry buzzing in her ears.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:25 pm 

Bored

Ethan sighed as he heard what she said, but he didn't further elaborate. He curled up on the small bed that was given to "residents" of the facility. He listened to the sounds of the facility, but his mind drifted and he listened to whatever amount of the Force he could hear. Ethan wasn't really in the greatest, which made it hard for him to focus, but he could hear it around him.

Joby listened to Dimitria speak, but quickly figured she was falling asleep when her breathing softened. He put his feet up on the couch and pushed a couch pillow behind his head and looked up at the ceiling. His thoughts were all over the place and he couldn't focus enough to go to sleep. He finally just gave up and closed his eyes and was soon asleep.