All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:45 pm 

Bored

Medals: 3
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Joby stared at Dimitria for a few moments in disbelief. He recoiled his hand and got to his feet before giving one more look towards Dimi then turned away. He walked towards his actual bedroom, not seeing the point of sleeping on the couch anymore. He pushed opened the door and set his saber on the nightstand. Joby pushed the covers acrossed his bed for falling asleep without another dream to replace the nightmare before.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:07 am 

Where do we go from here?

Blog: View Blog (1)

Allyria blinked as he shouted out some Mando'a curse. She didn't want to mumble a sorry just yet, half ready to point out that it was his fault for chasing her into the jungle. She didn't. Her clothes were covered in leaves and other muck. She was glad she'd put up a fight at least. The man was catching his breath. Allyria whimpered and coiled away. She felt something warm and squishy under her, rancor ****. The girl scowled with annoyance. This day was already sucky enough. She quietly gasped for a breath then blinked as he straightened and offered a hand. Confused, she carefully took it and crawled back up to her feet. Then she put a hand on her little hips and scowled. "What the bloody hell were you thinking? I know I was being chased. I was doing quite well before you threw that-that.... that... THING in my house!" She quivered with all the rage a young teenage girl could muster, then let out an exhausted sigh. "Nevermind. It's no use now," she mumbled.

Dimitria softly watched him, shaky. She uncertainly got to her feet, walked to his room, softly wished him a good night. She felt her Dad grab at her shoulder and she flinched then pulled out of that dream, shuddering. "No, no..." she whispered. "Not tonight." She hoped Joby would sleep well. She collected her sabers, bid him a good night again, then wandered down the street towards the Imperial base. Training started tomorrow with their new officer, some Togruta male. She tiredly wandered through the streets, guilty.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:38 pm 

Bored

Joby moaned as he awoke from a long night of in and out sleep. He stared at the clock near his bedside, which read 6:52 AM. Sighing, he might as well get up because he would have to be at the base by 8:00 AM. Maybe I can get some personal training before actual training starts, Joby thought as he walked out of his room and into the small kitchen his apartment contained. He ate breakfast in silence, noticing Dimitria was gone set his mood sour.

After a long morning, Joby brushed the sweat out of his face after he used several fighting techniques on prosthetic dummies. He looked around the room, which kept not only him in shape, but also the soldiers of the Empire whenever they came to the Imperial Base. He grabbed his towel and water before walking to a room door about 50 feet from the main entrance of the base. No knob or switch around the door, which made him smile. Only Force-sensitive wielders could use this room, a meditation room. His hand moved to the right and the door slid open. A dimly-lit room, which a small carpet on the floor for comfort. He flicked his hand again and the door closed leaving him to meditate alone.

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:33 pm 

Medals: 2
Blog: View Blog (0)

FawnChaser wrote:
Allyria blinked as he shouted out some Mando'a curse. She didn't want to mumble a sorry just yet, half ready to point out that it was his fault for chasing her into the jungle. She didn't. Her clothes were covered in leaves and other muck. She was glad she'd put up a fight at least. The man was catching his breath. Allyria whimpered and coiled away. She felt something warm and squishy under her, rancor ****. The girl scowled with annoyance. This day was already sucky enough. She quietly gasped for a breath then blinked as he straightened and offered a hand. Confused, she carefully took it and crawled back up to her feet. Then she put a hand on her little hips and scowled. "What the bloody hell were you thinking? I know I was being chased. I was doing quite well before you threw that-that.... that... THING in my house!" She quivered with all the rage a young teenage girl could muster, then let out an exhausted sigh. "Nevermind. It's no use now," she mumbled.

Vyyk chuckled as she stood there with her hands on her hips looking indignant and felt worse about what he did.
He sighed and took out his data pad and pulled up the navigation program as he thought about his next words, as the ‘pad locked on to the communications satellites and the magnetic north of the planet he decided to speak.
“I’m sorry for the Flash-Bang in your house” he said gently “I would have walked in and spoke with you, but some of the people in said house might have killed me when they saw the armor” he added waving a hand at what he was wearing, as he did his ‘pad pinged showing that it was locked on to their position.
He looked at the ‘pad and smiled as he looked back at the girl “Tell you what” he said gently “Lets get back to the city and you can get cleaned up”
He waited for her reply looking around the clearing still thinking that it would make a nice home at some point.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:37 am 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)

Well, this was a bit annoying. Even though he was apparently supposed to have landed here the individual that he was going to meet up with seemed to not consider him important enough to, well, actually take the initiative and actually show up.

He wasn't going to let it get to him like some might have. Honestly, he didn't care for all of those people who would just kill off their fellow Imperial offices. Sometimes someone would fail at his or her job, and then immediately they'd be killed. Sego had no time for that way of thinking. While he might not have been very loud about his views, he figured that if that kept up they'd be out of decent officers sooner or later.

It might have explained why they lacked decent leadership. Once again, though, with his position he had no intent of actually coming out and saying any of that.

For now he would merely have to content himself with waiting for the other individual. He was told to meet his Commanding Officer here. It might have been a test in patience for all that he had needed to know.

The Togruta simply walked forward for the time being, but at a slow enough pace to where it barely caused the tentacles streaming from either side of his head to move very much. He figured that he shouldn't have gone too far, but he also shouldn't have made it look as though he were uninterested in what he was supposed to have been doing. That would have been a one-way ticket to washing out of the program for sure.

Exhaling, he looked back up and finally shut his eyes. This just had to be some kind of test that he wasn't really aware of the manner of conduct in which it was laid out to him.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:27 pm 

Where do we go from here?

Blog: View Blog (1)

Allyria scowled at the Mandalorian then just gave a sigh and started walking back to the city. She didn't grumble any further. What was the point? She quietly stalked through the jungle, pulling her hood over her face. "If you're lying, I will make you regret it," she said, in a soft child's voice. It probably didn't sound very threatening at all, now that she thought about it. Oh well. It wasn't as if she'd had time to buy a voice modulator to make herself sound imposing yet. Sleepily sighing, she made her way through the thick underbrush, before pausing near the city gates. "And how do you expect us to get past all the curfew guards?" she hissed.

Meanwhile, Dimitria walked towards the landing base, back to normal in her simple black leather fighting gear. A whip was casually wrapped around her waist along with a belt and two onyx sabers. When she arrived at the landing strip, she calmly bowed to the Togruta. "If you'll come with me, I'll take you back to our main base. I'm afraid our transports were busy delivering fuel to some stranded soldiers in another sector." She would step back and then stand at attention, waiting for a response.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:39 pm 

Medals: 2

FawnChaser wrote:
Allyria scowled at the Mandalorian then just gave a sigh and started walking back to the city. She didn't grumble any further. What was the point? She quietly stalked through the jungle, pulling her hood over her face. "If you're lying, I will make you regret it," she said, in a soft child's voice. It probably didn't sound very threatening at all, now that she thought about it. Oh well. It wasn't as if she'd had time to buy a voice modulator to make herself sound imposing yet. Sleepily sighing, she made her way through the thick underbrush, before pausing near the city gates. "And how do you expect us to get past all the curfew guards?" she hissed.

Vyyk couldn’t help but smile as she threatened him as they walked. As they neared the city gates, he pulled his macrobinuclears out of their pouch on his belt and looked at the guards milling about the gate and sighed. He silently offered Allyria the binuclears as he thought about their options then smiled.
“Well the way I see it we have four options” he said with the faintest hint of the smile on his face “If you are any good you could Mind Trick them” he continued counting the options on his gauntleted fingers “Two, we could say that one of us is injured and need to go to the medbay” he held up two fingers now “Three, we could use something I was hoping to save for a really rainy day” he shuddered as he said rain, now holding up three fingers “Or Four, We go in guns blazing” he said raising the forth finger.
He watched the younger Chiss girl wondering if she would voice an opinion on how they could get in to town. As they thought in silence he wondered how old she was and tried to remember what the datapad said when it identified the girl standing here with him and the boy that vanished into the city, he couldn’t remember it very well after the slight running fight that he and the girl had.
As he thought about the fight he blushed in the dark as he realized that he had messed up and the his Mom and Dad would be very upset that he didn’t use his training when he went to the girls house.
His thoughts were starting to get the best of him and he realized it and scrunched his face up trying to get his mind back on the mission at hand.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:50 am 

Bored

The room was made to be sound proof, though most Force-sensitive users could focus with disturbances around, but Joby's mood was beginning to affect his meditation. His mind raced through countless thoughts making the process all the more difficult. He tried to clear his mind like in the old days, yet that is not the path of a Dark Warrior. His frustration is suppose to feed his power, but lately it has caused more problems than needed. Joby quickly got to his feet and waved his hand in front of the door, sliding the door to its left before going back to the small quarters he was given at the base. He changed back into his regular clothes and gave a glance around the area.