All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:33 pm 

Where do we go from here?

Blog: View Blog (1)

Darth Imolak ~

He stalked through the bunker on yet another typical day in the Alliance compound, heading for the lunch room. Suddenly, as he was walking down the hall, a large glowing hole appeared beneath his feet. The Darth turned, expecting his apprentice to be there with a smile and a laugh at the newest prank she'd pulled. No one was there. He could feel the glowing hole sucking him into it's depths and he let out a growl. "COMMANDER! WHAT IS THE MEAN-" His voice was drowned out by the roar of the portal and a second later he was gone.

A few minutes later, Darth Imolak found himself standing in the middle of a grassy field, surrounded by lush forest. He blinked. "Oh, by the Force... What has that upstart girl gotten me into this time?" he muttered with a slight groan. The Zabrak male looked around in an attempt to get his bearings. "Note to self... Look up a decent punishment for Nyri."

Nyri ~

Another typical day at the bunker. Imolak hadn't been pleased about the hot sauce she'd left in place of his toothpaste so he had her drilling lightsaber technique against the dummies. The girl gave a sigh, thwacking at the ridiculous metal padded thing. "So that's how he got so tough. He hit the durasteel dummies until his face fell off. Or his arms... Or both," she muttered. Bad joke. No laughs. Yeah, she wasn't in the mood very likely. The girl gave a frustrated sigh, then clipped her lightsabers off to head to lunch. Suddenly, she heard her master shouting.

The girl's eyes widened and she began running. The last thing she saw was a flash of light, then she woke up in the middle of an abandoned ghost town. The girl began to cough at the dust, stumbling back. "What in the...."

Cheshire ~

The assassin was close to her recent target; she silently glared down at the people below her, her bow taut and an arrow ready. The woman carefully released the string, watching as the arrow stream lined through the air towards her target. Then a flash of light filled the air around her. She gave a startled gasp as she was pulled backwards and through the portal. Slam! Cheshire winced, climbing to her feet as she landed roughly in an old pile of rocks. She rubbed her head and looked around, then limped towards an old nest of pine trees, looking for cover and a place to wrap her wounds. This was just going to be one of those days....

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:37 pm 

needing sleep

Blog: View Blog (2)

"darnit. " Damon said rubbing his head. "What the hell was that?" He said to himself before standing up.

Just a few moments ago, he was getting ready to feast on his next meal, and then all the suddenly every ounce of his body was being pulled into this light. His strength couldn't stop him, and when he yelled for his bestfriend Bonnie, she came and then he pulled her in along with him.

Just three years ago the despised each other, and now they are closer than ever.

"I don't know, but I feel like I just went through a million years of earth time." Bonnie said groggily as she walked up to Damon.

"I feel like I'm human again." He said before kicking his arm with his nail to make sure. And when it healed he breathed in some air of relief.

"Yeah, like that's our biggest problem. We are in the middle of the woods which looks like mystical falls way before it's establishment." Bonnie said nearly pulling her hair out. "And Caroline, Stefan.. Elena! Damon. What is Elena going to do when she realizes you have disappeared once again!"

"Oh no.." Damon realized before falling to the ground. "My brother and Elena... They just got me and you both back from the prison world, and now were back in some other dimension." He said. "I bet it was Kai."

"I don't think it was Kai." Bonnie said before pointing over to a few people in the other end of the forest. "Plus, no eclipse!" She told Damon placing her hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah, but I have a feeling there is no way out of this one Bon Bon." Damon said with his dark husky voice. "Hopefully there is my food here too, otherwise I will desiccate before your eyes." He told Bonnie before covering his face with his hands.

"I got us out last time." She replied before sitting down beside him.

"I think this is different." He said hopeless before lying on his back.

http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/jamie-dornan-gifs-50-shades-of-grey-trailer-wow-dakota-johnson.gif

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace