All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:56 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Aiden sighed, tired, resting his face on his hand and frowning one last time in the boy's direction. He felt some sort of amusement coming from him, and he didn't enjoy it. So he shifted his attention, instead focusing on a group of boys near him who were arguing about which girl was the prettiest. It was pretty stupid, but the emotions coming out of people talking about stupid things like that were often more relaxed. So Aiden rested against the chair, putting his headphones back on and focusing on the music, his foot softly following the music's beat.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:54 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)

Had Kithara been able then he would have asked what the other was listening to. After all, there was no real way for him to know what was coming out of those headphones for the time being. Nevertheless, that wasn't really possible and he ended up just stopping. There was no reason to keep going on about this. He did wonder, however, how things might have gone with Angelica watching him and all. Kithara soon turned around and returned his affections toward her posthaste. Naturally he had no wish at all to have her experience anything that could have made him jealous. He wanted this relationship to be solid from the get-go so to speak.

Eventually, though, he just snuggled up against her and looked around. Public displays of affection were disallowed, of course, but then again he was already in trouble for the fight before. He wasn't going to worry about what might have happened next for a lesser offense. Whatever he was going to do now would have been far more mild, but the slight tinge of a rebel edge that came with it was certainly appealing to him to at least some degree.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:46 am 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

Suddenly a loud crash could be heard. All eyes turned towards the centre of the cafeteria where the noise was coming from. Those who were the closest to the origin of the noise screamed and tried to get away. There was someone standing on the table, laughing.
When the people who were blocking his view moved in an attempt to get away, Kuro could see that this person, a guy, was not only standing on the table but also on the head of one of his classmates. More like, the remains of a head. Kuro's classmate had obviously died because nobody can live with his (or her) head crushed like that. Judging from the clothes of the victim it was the biggest on the guys that had attempted to bully him before. This new guy was standing there in the blood and other stuff Kuro did not want to think about, while laughing at the failing attempts of the people around him to get away. The doors of the cafeteria did not move even a millimetre no matter what they did.

Abruptly the unknown guy seems to have had enough fun, he stopped smiling and said in a calm voice that somehow echoed thorough the room and ringed inside Kuro's head "Silence you stupid monkeys or I'll kill you all."
Everyone went quiet, but they still wanted to move away as far as possible from this obviously crazy killer person. The guy looked around while speaking in that same voice
"My name is Luke, according to our information there are at least 3 people here that are interesting to us. And in case you still don't know what I am talking about let me show you for a bit." Luke grinned and pointed towards a girl that was trying to hide beneath a table. The table and the girl started to float in the air, the girl could only scream in fear before she fell down and the table crushed her beneath it.

Kuro could not see how it looked like but just imagining how the blood flowed from her crushed body made him feel sick. Panic broke out and people tried to force the door open but it still did not move. Those who had, against the rules, brought their phone to the school tried to make a call for help, but seeing their reactions, Kuro quickly concluded that it did not work. They were locked up with this psychopath, who was laughing like he had the time of his life, and not just killed two people with his supernatural powers.

Wait... supernatural powers? Kuro suddenly realized what he meant by 'people of interest', it were people like him who were different from normal, those who had something. Does that mean that this Luke knows that Kuro was also one of them or is he referring to the others?
Before he could further think about this question, Luke spotted Kuro.

"I know you!" Luke shouted happily and he started to walk towards Kuro, only did his feet not touch the ground, he was walking over about ten centimetres of air. Kuro, who was standing now, took steps backwards as Luke was coming closer, until his back touched the wall. Who was this person and how come he knew him? So many questions were swirling through his head when Luke was still calmly walking towards him.

"What was your name again? Oh yeah, it is Kuro right?" Luke was still grinning and looked directly at Kuro, just like everyone else in the cafeteria.
"I have read your file" Luke continued like he was talking about the weather. "You are really something you know? How about it, will you join us? Together with your friends that are the same? We will clean this planet of those filthy monkeys that treat us so bad." Luke still came closer. "Well how about it Kuro-chan, join us and we will kill all those unworthy beings, of course your two friends are welcome too. Or are there more than two?"

Kuro was completely backed to the wall, somewhere in his mind he asked himself how Luke got his hands on his file, were they not all destroyed a few years ago? But he could only mutter "I-I don't k-know w-hat you're ta-talking about."
Luke blinked in surprise at the answer then he walked back a few meters and pointed to his right. Suddenly knives and forks and other sharp cutlery floated in the air behind the counter. Unfortunately, this school used metal cutlery instead of the cheap plastic ones that were more usual. Luke then pointed at Kuro and the utensils flew towards him at an amazing speed.
With no other option to defend himself Kuro raised his hands in a defensive position and the flying weapons were stopped by a black wall that suddenly rose before Kuro, immediately the wall dissolved into a fluid black smoke and retreated to the shadows from which it was made, and the knives and forks clattered to the ground. Someone screamed and Kuro could hear some whispering of his classmates.
"Did you see that?"
"He is one of them."
All eyes were on him, they had all seen it. Kuro then did the only thing that came to his panicked mind, he stepped into the shadows behind him and disappeared while hearing Luke laughing. "Now you can not run away anymore Kuro-chan!"
With Kuro gone Luke turned to the rest of his audience again, while floating a little higher so that he could stand on a table again. Most of them were crying, some had even **** their pants in fear of him. Acting like everything went as he expected it to be, he made a wide gesture with his arm.
"Now then, since Kuro-chan is delaying his answer I would like to ask his friends first, will you join us or will you die with these filthy and useless monkeys right here?"

Luke looked around his “audience”. At first nobody seemed to move, but then a guy that seemed too big for his age stood up. “Never will I join filth like you!” he proclaimed loudly. Luke turned his full attention to this obnoxious guy. “At least I had the politeness to introduce myself,” he ridiculed him. “But perhaps monkeys like you are just not worth the effort.” The big guy immediately replied. “My name is Eric, and the monkey here is you.” It seemed like the monkeys around Eric had faith in this person to protect them as Luke could see some hope on their faces. Possibly this was only the case because he was bigger and more muscular than them. Luke didn’t really care about that because in his world such stuff didn’t matter. He had to evade a chair that Eric threw towards him. Well, it shouldn’t matter whether he killed one more monkey or not. He kept evading the chairs and tables thrown at him even when Eric shouldn’t have any more available to him. At a closer look, Luke saw that Eric was ‘making’ new chairs and tables. While blocking them with his powers instead of evading he tried to talk to him again. “Now that they can all see what you are capable of, they won’t support you anymore.” Luke launched a table back to Eric, which hit him full power. “If you join us, you would not have to worry about useless beings like this.” Eric was unfazed by Luke’s reasoning. “I would never side with scum like you who just kills innocent people!” Luke just shrugged. Fine by him. If he didn’t want to join then he wouldn’t make him. He used his powers to raise the entire counter in the air and catapulted it towards Eric. He in turn tried to catch it, and even though it was very heavy it seemed like he was able to for a moment. Sadly, Luke used his powers to put more pressure on Eric. He didn’t stand a chance even with his strength and got squished under the heavy weight.

“Well then, anyone else have something to say?”

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 4:00 pm 

Aiden couldn't hear the noise at first, but when the commotion started, he frowned and tried to find the source of it. When he did, though, he thought he would throw up. He took his headphones off, frowning at everything the boy - if he could call someone as crazy as that like this - was saying.

He was only mildly surprised when the boy he had been watching earlier managed to block the attack of the psycho, but he was very, very disappointed when he disappeared. Not that he expected such a person to stay and fight to those that couldn't defend themselves, but even so...

Aiden felt a sparkle of hope when a boy named Eric raised and tried to fight, but he was soon crushed under the other's power. Aiden bit his lip, lowering himself slightly on the chair, in hope to keep himself out of sight as he widened his own powers, trying to feel around for some feeling that was not the complete fear the students were showing. Carefully, bracing himself for the impact, he directed his power towards two people: the psycho boy who had just appeared and the big one who he had been watching earlier, who had raised to defend another against the bullies. For now, this was what he could do.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 11:29 pm 

Naturally, Kithara turned toward the noise that had been the source of the disturbance that the entire cafeteria was privy to. It would have been really hard not to do so. There were some who were screaming. This all brought immediately to his mind the whole idea about the accidents that they were supposed to avoid.

Originally it had all been a joke to him. At this point, though, it didn't seem at all like much of a laughing matter. One of the classmates here had died. No, Kithara didn't really know who the poor individual was, but he wasn't heartless. He might have had an egotistical streak, and that could have been why there were some who didn't like him. However, that didn't really quite mean that he wasn't the type who cared about others when the chips were down on the table.

Everyone eventually fell silent because of a threat that had been spewed out by someone here. No, once more Kithara had only the information that everyone else was working with. That being said, that was going to have to be enough. Swallowing deeply, he narrowed his eyes and stood up. He didn't have any special powers and he didn't believe what was going on before his eyes. All he knew is that he was getting upset and angry.

Screaming for a moment as he shifted into a stereotypical street-fighting pose that might have illustrated that he really didn't know all that much about street fighting, Kithara blinked and got dumbfounded for a moment. When he had done that, there had been currents of air that erupted all around him. They had pushed the chairs and tables everywhere. While his goal was no longer merely impressing the girl that he had been with, he noticed that she was visibly astonished.

Well, perhaps more than anything else that was a good way to build up his confidence. Swallowing deeply he soon ran. Kithara ran as fast as he could have straight for the other individual who had apparently been the threat here. He didn't care any more. None of this was something he cared about really. He didn't necessarily want powers. What he had wanted was to end all this madness.

Before he had stopped a mere little school fight, but now he was looking at something that was a great deal more extreme. At this point, though, he had thrown caution to the wind because he knew that well he could control the wind.

"I have a name too, and it's Kithara! Who wants to take me on, huh?" Right now blank eyes might very well have stared him at, but he wouldn't have known any better. He didn't even really seem to care who was gawking at him. All that he had wanted was to do what the right thing to do was.

"Did you ever get to read my file? If you had, then you'd know that I don't stand around watching killers." Picking up a few pieces of paper that were discarded on the floor in the previously resulting ruckus, he soon found that he was able to thrust these. While it might not have done much, it could have caused a distraction for the creature that they seemed to be assailed by at least.

Even buying a small amount of time might have helped them out he figured. Honestly he was probably just going to be crushed like whoever that other fellow before him was, and deep down he even knew that. The girl that he was trying to impress before even probably knew that, but she seemed to be cheering him on in her own moody way, hoping that he would at least be able to shine for a moment before everything got even more out of hand than it already was.

"Hey, why don't you fight me? If you're looking for people to join whatever kind of group that it is that you represent, well then I'm sure that you're not really going to find anyone here that's to your liking!"

What he didn't understand at the moment was whatever it was that Aiden was doing. He didn't understand at all the concept of power projection, and he wasn't sure why he was being looked at that way. Perhaps he wasn't being looked at in any way, and he didn't realize what was going on. In any case, he simply reminded himself that Aiden was there and eventually something might have been going on with the other individual. For the time being, whatever that was hadn't really been clear to him. Maybe in time it might have been clearer.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 9:45 am 

Kuro stepped out of the shadow of a tree in the forest behind the school and sat down against it. He sometimes comes to this forest to escape attention, although never by using his powers before. He let his head sink into his hands, he felt awful. The secret he has been hiding just got exposed to everyone. This day is the absolute worst ever, well not the worst but that was not all compressed into one day. Kuro sighed, what can he do now? Not going to school was sadly enough not an option. About to sink into a depressive mood there was suddenly a rustling sound near Kuro. There was something or someone else here, it can not be that Luke person again, can it? Hopefully not...

Luke focused his attention on the boy that dared to speak up to him. He is not stupid, there are only a limited number of options of why he would speak up. One, he is one of those stupid monkeys and tried to be a hero. Two he is one of the people he’s looking for. If option 1 is true then there was no problem since he could just kill him. If option 2 was true then he should at least try to make him join them and if not then kill him. Luke smiled, hoping it would be the very last possibility. He could not be very strong anyway or he would have attacked him already. This was going to be fun either way, he thought to himself. Luke was not going to ask this boy whether or not he he had any powers that differed him from the monkeys around him. He just used the same method as with Kuro-chan and threw something, a chair, at him with his powers.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 5:38 pm 

Aiden finally got what he was looking for, from both his targets. Courage, coming from the boy who decided to rise and fight against the psychopath. He focused first on that, enhancing his feelings of self-esteem and self-worth as much as he could, before changing his focus to the other part. Luke. There was something stopping him from outright killing the other, like he had done before, and while Aiden couldn't really be sure of what it was, he could feel it. Feel it like it was his own emotions, making him shake with the overwhelming feeling. But he had to do something. He wasn't a fighter, at least not like the other were, but he wasn't a coward, either. What he could do, he would. So he focused on that feeling alone in Luke, heightening it, lowering everything else he could find, just to make sure that whatever Luke did, he at least wouldn't kill the other. Aiden would make sure that Luke's need to make the other join him overpowered his want to kill.

He shuddered with the other sudden wave of fear he was getting from everyone around him and growled, closing his eyes and finally negating it. Around him, there was no more fear, and while that could be dangerous, he needed to focus on Luke, needed to make him stop killing. And the fear was distracting him.

Aiden picked something else up, and turned to the girl Kithara had been talking to. After a moment, he decided to also intensify her admiration for the boy. If she cheered him up, maybe he would fight better.

The effort he was making, however, of controlling so many people at the same time, was tiring, and he bit his lip. He couldn't falter now. So Aiden kept focused, doing what he could to help the others.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 4:23 pm 

With everything going on at the moment, Kithara had no time to think about what was going on with the other students. He was merely focused on the fact that a certain individual was threatening their security, and he was focusing all of his attention on said individual. Looking around carefully, he merely kept his eye out in terms of looking for other threats. He wasn't allowing himself to get distracted at all. That was going to be a death sentence to say the very least.

Admittedly, he was earlier one of the stupid monkeys that had tried to be a hero. Nevertheless, that was against fellow human beings and not against something any more dramatic than that. Now he was clearly focused and realized that he had some other power. He didn't know that anyone would have been looking for him. That wasn't important at all. What was important was that he was learning to use an ability that he had never even known he had.

Rising up for the moment, should anything have seriously been thrown at him, Kithara could have batted it away. Naturally he no idea how he was using the air to bat such objects away, and this was completely alien to him. Nevertheless, he knew precisely what it was that he had done, and he knew that he had the power to do it again.

"You're not going to defeat me, so you're gonna back down or die!" It wasn't what someone being a stupid monkey of a superhero would have said. Rather, it was the kind of threat someone gave when getting into a street fight. Apparently he was thinking of this like any other fight.

Maybe Kithara hadn't completely realized the gravity of what was going on just yet. Ironically what drove him on most was what Aiden had done, and the fact that Aiden had very visibly intensified how much his more or less girlfriend admired him. That was the thing that had helped him the most, and when she called out, saying that he, well, studly that really helped out.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:28 pm 

It was just a bird picking at the ground. Kuro let out a relieved sigh. He was very tense at the moment. While trying to relax he could only think about how he didn't want to go back to that place. But to claim that what the whole class saw was false would be stretching reality a little too far. Kuro looked up at the blue sky hiding behind the ceiling of greenery. Here it seemed like the world was completely alright. This was precisely the reason why he liked coming here. Finally Kuro could calm down a little.

Luke smiled as the chair that he had trown missed the target. It didn't miss because he had trown it in the wrong direction, it had missed because the other had done something. And that something made him interesting. He should at least try to get him on his side, even though the boy had seemingly already made his decision.
"Do you think that now that you have shown that you are different from the others you will still be accepted as a friend?" he asked in a tone that already suggested the answer. "Just look around, they are all scared of you already." Luke made a wide gesture towards all the remaing classmates. Although there seemed to be a little group that didn't look as afraid as the others. But he didn't think much of it, maybe they had placed their hopes on this new hero. "If you come with me then you will be accepted as you are, no need to hide anymore." A very luring offer for any of those who had to hide their powers...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:29 pm 

Heavy footsteps fell upon the concrete. Annalise had overslept...again. It was such a hard habit to break, sleeping in. A huff pushed passed a pair of pale pink lips as Annalise ran down the sidewalk, her floral backpack not wanting to stay on her shoulder. "Oh..blast it all.." Annalise knew she was going to have to take some short cuts if she wanted to make it to school before first class was over, so she decided to cut through the yards and small forest that stood between her.

There were a few stares, but it didn't take long for Annalise to finally reach the forest line close to the school. The girl wanted to take her time here, she truly enjoyed nature. One hand clutched her bag strap, while the other reached up and held the pendant she wore around her neck. It was a gift from her mother. It wasn't anything special, it was just a small glass bottle holding a few plants seeds, but it reminded Annalise that there is potential in everything.

Annalise had been seemingly stomping her way through the trees, humming quietly to herself when she stumbled upon a boy. Her brow furrowed slightly, creasing her forehead with smooth wrinkles. Annalise had never seen this boy before, but...he was wearing the same school uniform as herself.

"Are you alright?" He looked a bit shooken up as Annalise pushed through a few branches and made herself visible. "Is...something wrong?" Her large blue eyes flicked to the school building: it seemed ok..but this boy didn't. "Has something happened?" Annalise didn't go much closer to the boy, afraid he could be dangerous and although Annalise had powers she kept secret, she was still a very small girl.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:22 pm 

Aiden rolled his eyes at Luke's speech. Typical. He should've known that, with enough different people around, there would be some who would inevitably lead down to that kind of path. The one where they made promises of a better life. It would be tempting, if in the process they wouldn't destroy so many other innocent lives around them. It wasn't a though Aiden was comfortable with, and he would be damned before he ever walked it. No matter what, no matter how scared he sometimes was, he would keep walking his own path, and not some madman's dream of power.

The effort to maintain the feelings like they were was taxing, and Aiden was suddenly afraid that he wouldn't be able to keep up any longer. But, by the look of it, the other man had no wishes to stop and leave anytime soon. Well, there was always a way but...

Aiden gritted his teeth, annoyed at his own powerlessness. He was weak, and he was fully aware of it, trying to help as he could and simply accepted when he couldn't. However... This time, give up wasn't an option. He needed to help, because if he didn't do something, he would soon witness the murder of even more people.

In a last attempt at stopping everything, Aiden focused his full attention on Luke, forgetting everyone else around him. Still maintaining his lack of desire to kill the other boy, Aiden now focused also on the boredom he was feeling towards the "normal" people around them. He enhanced it, tweaked it so Luke would feel bored by the situation, pushing him to leave. He trembled with the effort, closing his eyes, pained. He still focused, though, pushing, twisting, urging the other to leave, in a way that would look like it was his own idea.

And he hoped it would be enough for now.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:25 pm 

More than anything else, that miss as a result of manipulation of whatever it was had been very obvious to Kithara. He knew very well that he had thrown it in the right direction. Nevertheless, he didn't quite know how the other was doing this just yet. As a result, he also hadn't been sure how he was going to pick an appropriate defense. If he didn't understand what was going on, then there wasn't really any way that he could have defended himself against it.

Still, that just meant that he was going to have to collect information through the fight. Even though he fought with a rather wild abandon before, and was sure to use that same tactic now, he was going to have to use a little logic and reason as well. "You're just trying to get into my head. If they're afraid of me, then good!" It had looked like a certain someone was cheering him on. That was all he had really needed. "Come with you?" Kithara started to walk forward, but it was a trick. He wasn't going to get too close. He just wanted to hear what the other had to say.

"If I came along with you like you wanted me to, then where would you take me? You've tried to kill people here. If you think that I would join you, then you must be crazy!"

Really, he wished that he could kill this other individual right away really quickly. That would have made things much easier on him, but however things didn't really look to be so easy. He didn't know how he would do it either.

"Tell me, is it the wind or the air or something that I can control?" Since the other had wanted something out of him, he was going to use him. Kithara was going to get some information for as long as he could have.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:30 am 

When this girl suddenly showed up Kuro was immediately alarmed. He didn’t show it on his face but he braced himself for a fight. Right now almost everyone was his enemy. Whether it was one of them, normal humans, or those from his past. He naturally had no clue about what was going on in the cafeteria right now and thus had to assume that ‘them’ were not on friendly terms. Kuro stood up and leaned with one hand against the tree he had been sitting against before. He was not the tallest boy in his class but he still had an impressive length.
“What do you want?” he asked in a cold voice.

Luke’s smile didn’t fade one bit. However the joy in that smile creeped the ones that could see it out. Luke slowly looked around, the whole situation was indeed quite boring. Can’t that boy just decide whether to join or to die? The small group that had not been as scared before now seemed just as scared as the rest. Now that was weird. Luke basically ignored the few steps that the boy came towards him. His answer was quite simple.
“You either join those who are like you or you die here with those useless monkeys that you are trying to protect.”
A small laugh escaped from Luke’s lips. “You are asking me what you can do? Such a cute little puppy you are.”
In the moment of silence that followed a beeping noise suddenly sounded. Luke grabbed something in his pockets, it was one of those cooking timers, and put it out. Like it was the most normal thing in the world he put it back into his pocket before turning his attention back to the boy in front of him.
“Well then,” he said like nothing had happened. “Seems like playtime is over. But don’t worry I will be back. In the main time you can think about my offer.” Luke looked over to the boy that was sitting at an other table. He had finally figured out what had been wrong with the group around him. “You too,” he said to him. Luke waved his hand like a friend that had to leave before the others. “Byebye,” he said happily before disappearing into thin air, just like he had appeared.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:35 pm 

"Um...ok" Annalise did not like this guy's attitude, so she decided to snap back with her own. "I just asked about your wellbeing..because you look upset. No need to be a dick about it.." Annalise stomped past the boy and headed towards the school building. "Jeez.." She huffed out a bit of air and rolled her eyes before calming herself down. There was no need to get so upset with someone she didn't even know. Besides, he looked to be a bit stressed and Annalise knew that people usually responded to stress with defensive anger, or faux indifference.

She truly was going to leave it alone, but something inside her really wanted to tell this guy off. "And another thing!" Annalise swung around on her foot and put her hands on her hip. "It's not very polite to be so rude to someone you just met! It's not like I was being mean to you! I was being genuinely nice! And you just had to be a jerk about it!" All the while Annalise was moving her hands about as she spoke. "Just what is your problem, bruh?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:32 pm 

Aiden glared at Luke, narrowing his eyes when the other talked to him. That wasn't good. No, it was terrible. He did not have a offensive skill to defend himself. To be found out could be truly dangerous. Thankfully, the crazy guy just left, and he finally relaxed. Well, partially relaxed, anyway.

Without focusing on his powers, the emotions around him became too oppressing. And he was too tired from controlling so many people at once to try to actively shune everyone out. So he simply raised, put his headphones back on and left to the nearest bathroom.

He would deal with people sometime after. Right then, he only wanted to be alone, to feel only what was his to feel.

He only hoped that Luke hadn't made it too obvious that he was speaking with Aiden.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:07 pm 

At the present time, Kithara had more important things to concern himself than the sudden appearance of Annalise, whom he wasn't really able to see at the present time. Normal humans were probably common here he figured. Other humans, however, might not have been. Maybe like the other individual that he was fighting had said he was actually something special.

Some people might have liked that. They might have even thrived on it, promoting their otherness. He, however, wasn't like that at all. He didn't actually crave it. All Kithara had wanted was to do something good. That was the strangest part of the feeling of all.

For almost all his life he had been the arrogant and aloof one. Before he was cultivating a fan club of girls around him until he found one rebellious laid-back soul to focus on, and focus on her he did. Now, though, some of that ego had been crushed and replaced with a sense of duty.

He felt so dirty from that, but he figured that he wasn't going to be able to change that which was true. For the time being he was merely tied to whatever emotions he was currently bound to. He was going to have to learn a better way to deal with things than that over time.

At least things seemed more demure for the time being. The crazy person as some might have called him, had left and apparently Kithara had helped to avoid causing an accident. He didn't realize that someone was helping him through all of this, but he would have actually shown some gratitude had he known, even though it was that one individual with the headphones.

What really made this all worthwhile was something else entirely though. Within a few moments he felt himself pushed against the back of the wall by the girl breaking school code by wearing arm warmers as their lips met. That more than anything else had made him not want to take any offers, go off with anyone or do anything to make a sacrifice for the time being. Now what he really had wanted was to stay right here in her arms for as long as he could have.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:50 pm 

The other "humans" in the cafetaria were not as laid back as these two. When they had noticed that the doors could be opened again, they stormed out. Screaming about monsters, murder, and other non-understandable stuff. Soon panic was all over the school. Sirens could already be heard in the distance. For anyone that could be titled "monster" it would not be smart to hang around much longer.

Kuro on the other hand, was still in the forest, getting irritated by this girl in front of him. "Now that you so nicely asked. My current problem is a girl that is hysterically lashing out at me." Kuro had no clue what this girls problem was. He only found that she was getting on his nerves.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:43 pm 

Annalise scoffed. "Hysterically lashing out. Please." She rolled her eyes and turned around. "You aren't worth my time..." She really didn't understand why people were constantly being cold to others. Annalise had started for the school again..until she heard the sirens. "What the hell?" A fear suddenly overcame her and she turned back to the boy, her eyes wide.

"What did you do?" This couldn't be a coincidence. First she sees a scared boy, whom she had never met before, outside the school walls and then the sirens are going off. Had he hurt somebody? Annalise grabbed ahold of the pendant around her neck. She didn't want to have to reveal herself, but if it was necessary she would. "Listen..I don't want any trouble.." She held her hands up and took a step or two back before commanding a few vines from a nearby tree to grab hold of the boy if he wasn't fast enough to evade them.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:09 pm 

Aiden gritted his teeth in annoyance, trying to block the sudden and oppressive rush of multiple emotions coming from all around him. The bathroom wasn't an option to go hiding - people were running from there too, their fear too loud in his ears, pressing his heart down, tightening his chest until he could barely breath. He tried to block it, but the effort almost made him black out. It wasn't an option anymore. The fear began making its way inside his body, and Aiden could feel it almost as if it was his. The only reason he knew it wasn't was because... Well, he hadn't been that afraid before. It was unlogical to feel such a heavy fear all of a sudden.

It was too much for him. Hunching over, Aiden walked as fast as he could towards the forest, away from the school and away from the people, specially. He couldn't take their out of proportion fear, he would end up crushed by the screaming emotions. So he walked, not really paying attention to where he was going. Just needed to go away, as far away as he could from the school.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:16 pm 

For what it was worth, Kithara didn't consider himself any different. Perhaps that was because he had long already considered himself something special. He never thought of himself like anyone else. That made the transition a little bit easier than anything else. It was ironic, considering that his arrogance had traditionally been a sort of hindrance for him. Regardless, he was going to have to face the music now anyway.

Well, the sirens more than the music it had sounded like! He wondered if she have gotten out of here instead of face whatever was coming up for him. It had looked like things were about to get pretty heated. While in his mind he saved the day, he had a feeling that the minds of the police who were coming for them weren't going to be so he was going to get out of here.

He whispered something to the girl he had been making out with, which she apparently had accepted judging by the thumbs up she offered him. Turning back a bit, he sighed and then stretched carefully. Leaving out the window, he figured it would now be best to leave before anything else had happened.

Kithara would let everyone else put up with the police.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next