All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:19 am 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

More or less, Angelica was actually thinking the same thing. Soon she was saying it to Kithara in fact. "You know, if any of our classmates came across an actual murderer, then they'd freak out." Kithara smirked at what she was saying. "That's because none of them are as in control as us." They could have all talked a big game, but they didn't actually have the ability to do much. In a few moments, though, neither of these two would have been talking the same. For a time, Kithara and Angelica were curled up in each other's arms surprisingly enough, not really trying to hide their emotions. It would have looked relatively unusual. After all, for most of this time he had been trying to act really tough and look like he didn't care. However, the two of them were very clearly scared and it looked like they were both acting it for the time being. That was a marked change in his actions from how he was previously all things considered. For now he was trying to find a little comfort in her, seeming to grasp at her striped arm warmers as she gripped at his coat. They certainly made an odd pair, but were soon split before anyone really had the chance to look at their display. Someone might have seen it, however.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:12 am 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

Kuro was too deeply immersed in his own thoughts to pay attention to anyone else. He couldn't get rid of his paranoia that the murder of their teacher had something to do with that. He had to keep that a secret no matter what. He didn't notice that the male classmate that had bothered him before was approaching him with his friends. Of course he wouldn't come over alone. "Hey loser," the nameless male classmate called out to Kuro. Kuro completely ignored the wannabe-bullies. This enraged the impulsive, puberty-driven children even more. One of them slammed on the table with his fist. "Hey, answer when we talk to you." There was no teacher to supervise present. Kuro finally seemed to notice someone talking to him. He found the attempt to intimidate him quite amusing.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:15 pm 

Honestly it was hard for Kithara to even notice Kuro really. He didn't realize that the other was even really still with them at this point, considering the fact that he was allowing himself to be so incredibly withdrawn. He was merely focused on Angelica, the girl that had proven to be his equal and so boldly broken the uniform codes. That was, of course, until he heard some commotion coming from the other direction. While he was still curled up against the girl that for all intensive purposes he had just met, Kithara sneered and looked up, calling out at the person trying to intimidate Kuro. "Why don't you come over here if you want to find someone to pick on, huh?" He figured that his show of strength would be impressive.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:08 am 

Kuro still didn't know the names of those idiots that were bothering him. He was just about to say something but then someone interrupted. Kuro looked over as to who thought that he needed to be protected. It was the guy who sat in front of the class. Kuro decided to keep quiet for a while, this could be interesting. The idiots didn't want to give up on their prey. One of them just turned around to the newcomer. "Keep out of it," before turning back to Kuro who was sitting there as if there was nothing going on at all.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:00 am 

Naturally Kithara wasn't trying to pick someone else's battles. He probably shouldn't have really gotten involved honestly. However, he didn't like seeing other people picked on. To some extent he was probably trying to impress Angelica as well. Pushing out his chair, he frowned and started to roll up his sleeves. "If I were you, then I would take that back." It was said in an even voice that made it more of a convincing threat. He didn't seem to like people taking advantage of an unfortunate situation like this one at all really, and he seemed ready to stand up over it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:01 am 

'This is pretty interesting,' Kuro thought as he looked onto the situation. Since he didn't know the names of anyone present he spontaneously decided that the idiots who were bothering him were to be called 'idiots', while the one that was meddling would just be 'stupid'. To Kuro it didn't look like the idiots actually wanted to physically fight even though that seemed to be just what stupid wanted. Then Kuro saw the girl behind stupid. So that was what was going on. Stupid just wanted to look cool for his girlfriend by playing the hero. Kuro smirked a little. The idiots hesitated for a moment before coming to the conclusion that four versus one was in their advantage. "You got a problem?" The biggests of them said. The others also didn't pay anymore attention to Kuro and started to straighten their back and assume more imposing poses.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:03 pm 

Kithara could obviously see the fact that they didn't want a genuine physical altercation. He planned to use this to his advantage. Nevertheless, the other was quite right with his assessment. At least a large portion of his motivation in all of this was to impress Angelica. Looking forward, Kithara did nothing to back down to the idiots. Honestly he assumed that since they didn't want a fight they might very well get intimidated. Pushing out his chair, he again stood up once the biggest was trying to threaten him. "Yeah, I have a problem with people who go around screwing with other people who weren't bothering them. Now, do you want to leave us all alone, or do you need a real lesson in manners?" With that, he continued to sneer, figuring that if there was going to be a fight he needed to be in position to properly defend himself anyway. Angelica grinned a bit, laughing into her hand. She figured this was all a show, but liked it since it was clearly for her benefit.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:18 am 

Kuro was also having a hard time holding in his laughter. But in his case it was because he found the current situation to be too amusing. They all looked like monkeys trying to bloster themselves up, being nothing but hot air. The idiots seemed to fall for stupid's act but since he was outnumbered they didn't back off. "You wouldn't know if he had bothered us before now would ya?" One of the smartass idiots countered. "Yeah so back off and take care of your own business," one of the others added. "Or maybe you would like to help your friend paying back his debt?" The biggest idiot suggested while cracking the joints of his wrists. Kuro didn't do anything except to look at this display of stupidness right before his eyes. As much as he was enjoying the entertainment, the dialogue was sure getting a little boring with all those cliche-texts.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:16 pm 

On many levels Kithara really was a monkey bolstering himself up on nothing but hot air. However, he did have at least some skill to back it up. He certainly wasn't going to back down from this type of challenge. In fact, it was obvious he knew enough not to take his eyes off of his opponents here. While he might not have been some kind of experienced fighter, it did look like he was at least confident enough to hold his own. Admittedly he found the text a little cliched as well. Angelica was folding up her arms with a smirk, figuring that this was going to be interesting too. Soon Kithara had thrown back his head with a cocky display before he did something that he figured the other wouldn't have expected - he reached over, doing his best to shove the biggest one's head straight face down into the table in front of them.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:30 am 

To Kuro it seemed like stupid had lost his cool toward the cheap provocations of the idiots. It seemed like the idiots had not expected stupid to make the first move causing them to look even more dumb than they already looked. Being the bullying idiots that they were, that state of mind didn't last for very long. In an instant they resolved to beat the **** out of stupid. They moved forward in an attempt to do so. Instead of trying to prevent the fight from breaking out, Kuro just leaned back and enjoyed the show. He hoped that they would beat each other up nicely, that's what would make it a good show.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:57 pm 

Kithara seemed determined coincidentally to give Kuro a good show. Well, more accurately, he was still working this up for Angelica, who seemed rather interested in everything. She wasn't getting involved, but it looked like she was silently smugly supporting the aforementioned Kithara. While the bullies didn't waste any time getting involved in the fight, Kithara didn't do anything predictable either. He eventually found himself on the table, using his own chair to fend them off. At this point he considered it an act of self-defense and totally let himself totally loose on them, which was ironic since he technically had instigated the fight. Still, it looked like he was going to go at it with a wild abandon, which the bullies more than likely wouldn't have wanted to keep up with. The normally reserved and self-righteous Kithara was quickly becoming an animal.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:05 am 

"What do you think you are doing?!" This sudden shout came from a female teacher walking up to them. The idiots who didn't have any time to react to stupid's weirdness tried to take this chance to put the blame on stupid. The female teacher was known for her strictness. Appearantly she had been sent to keep an eye on the class in the cafetaria, it is not like a whole class of high schoolers could be left alone. "Come down there," she demanded stupid, while ignoring the excuses by the idiots. At some point one of the idiots mentioned that t was all Kuro's fault. When the female teacher glanced over to Kuro sitting there, he only shrugged his shoulders, a gesture that could only mean 'Don't involve me in this'. Actually Kuro had a really hard time to hold himself back from laughing. The female teacher disregarded Kuro as to him having anything to do with the ruckus. The idiots and stupid had to endure a pretty long speech from her for fighting. She concluded it with the promise that their behaviour will have consequences. When she was finished, the idiots dripped off while murmering stuf that didn't sound very pleasant about Kuro. Kuro in turn couldn't prevent a smirk appearing on his face. The entertainment was really first class today.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:11 am 

For much of this time, Kithara had been fighting with a reckless abandon. He figured that in doing so he would have been able to fend off cowardly bullies who weren't used to people acting like anything but victims. Most of the other students had probably just laid down for them. They hadn't probably fought back. However, a female teacher had decided to come and ruin his fun here. He didn't want that to happen, but he decided not to complain back against the strict teacher. Naturally Kithara had put down his chair and soon enough had to listen to the entire lecture on how the behavior would have consequences. In spite of this, it looked like she had just let him go for the time being. At that point, he got to experience the first consequence. Angelica turned to him, draped those stripe-covered arms around his neck and then gave him a huge kiss. It looked like he had to prove himself to her just like he had originally thought that he would have, and apparently he had done so swimmingly. Even if he had to suffer some other punishment, the fact that he was getting this out of the deal was far more than worth it to him honestly. It was what he was looking for in the first place anyway, and he wasn't going to speak to Kuro about it just yet.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:34 am 

Too bad that the show was over already. And the stupid hero even received a kiss from his princess. How disgustingly adorable. Now that a teacher was there everyone started to behave a bit more proper again. How boring. Kuro looked around the cafetaria. It almost seemed like most of his classmates had forgotten about the fact that their teacher may have been murdered. They were already talking and acting like usual, enjoying the fact that there was no class going on for them.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:15 am 

Aiden sighed, as his foot tapped the floor in the same rhythm of the music that was playing in his headphones, his arms crossed. The cafeteria was peaceful during class time, and he often found that it was a wonderful place to be, when the feeling of his classmates and his teachers became too much to bear. He didn't dislike what he was - he had made peace with himself a long, long time ago - but that didn't mean he sometimes found it unbearable. And today, this was one of the times.

On his way to school, there had been an assault on the bus, and the amount of pure fear that he had felt at the time had been overwhelming. The thief was very afraid too, his hand visible shaking, and when Aiden had looked at him, intensifying that fear, the man had jumped off the bus and ran away. The scene had been quite ridiculous, to tell the truth, but then, the emotions had been raw and real, and too intense, and when Aiden had arrived in the school, he was feeling light headed already. So he had skipped class, and found himself a comfortable spot on the cafeteria and remained there, clearing his head, listening to a soothing music and just relaxing.

That was cut short when a class began to enter the place, and Aiden grunted, annoyed at the interruption. There had probably been some problem with the teacher, and the class had been told to go. It didn't help with his annoyance, though, specially since most kids were exhaling so much apprehension at the time, making his heart tight again at the influx of emotion. Aiden tightened this grip in his arms, staring forward, the anger clear in his face. He had just wanted a moment of peace, but of course that was too much to ask for, wasn't it?

Sighing, the man tried to focus on the different emotions he was feeling. There was a couple who were very close to each other, and Aiden raised an eyebrow, amused, as he watched them look around to see if anyone had seen it. However, he soon stood up, and Aiden followed him with his gaze, turning his whole body towards him when he saw that a fight was breaking over in a table. The man frowned, but stayed back. If he tried to break every fight that happened in a high school, he wouldn't do anything else anymore. So he tried to just interfere if it was turning ugly.

Which didn't, mostly because a teacher interfered. It was clear by the behaviour of the bigger boy that he was doing it to impress the girl besides him, and Aiden huffed, rolling his eyes. Boys could certainly be stupid sometimes. But what picked his interest, though, was the feeling he was get from the boy who had been picked on. He was... having fun. Although Aiden could certainly see the amusement in the situation, it felt that somehow this was a little disrespectful, specially since the other had tried to help. However, it wasn't his place to interfere.

After that, the tension seemed to dissipate from the room, and Aiden sighed, relaxing. At least now he wasn't being overwhelmed by the same emotion by all sides. So Aiden just decided to watch what the two boys would do now. He wasn't going to class at that point, anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:32 am 

Even if the scene might have been disgustingly adorable for a certain individual, there was one person who didn't mind it. That was, of course, Kithara, who enjoyed getting a kiss from his princess. While he might have had to deal with whatever those consequences were later on, he really didn't mind. What he had done here today certainly increased the respect he would have gotten from other students.

Certainly it would have also reduced the chances that anyone else might have messed with him, which was going to be good indeed, and worth whatever sort of repercussions he was going to have to deal with. Those repercussions were probably going to amount to a little slap on the wrist and nothing more anyway.

Teachers had a tendency to talk a big game, but when it came time to actually do anything they never seemed to actually do much. In fact, oftentimes they picked on the weakest ones and made an example out of them. For now, these thoughts were fleeting.

Kithara was obviously much more interested in getting a second make out session with Angelica irrespective of anyone who wanted to pay attention and regardless too of whatever those school rules on public displays of affection had to say.

Over time even he had come to notice Aiden though. He was somewhat annoyed that the individual he intervened with in order to save was just having fun with all of this. Oh, sure, Kithara had his own ulterior motives. He wasn't afraid even to show the world this judging by what his display there showed. However, he didn't want whomever that was to react in quite that way. A little thanks, or even a likewise show of strength or confidence would have been nice.

Something told him that Aiden ended up with a very slight sour taste in his mouth about all of this too, but he of course had no way to be sure of the thoughts of anyone but himself. Secretly he was more interested in whatever music the other was listening to. Aiden seemed to be at least somewhat interested in the beat of it, but it looked like he had just wanted to stay out of everything.

Should that genuinely have been the case then he wasn't going to interfere either. You couldn't force anyone to do anything that they didn't want to, and that was something that he had learned only all too well. In fact, something else had told him that they were going to become acquainted later. He didn't know what, but he just had this inkling.

Nevertheless, for now he was snuggling up against Angelica. It was a nice feeling, and he had felt rather confident considering the way that he had ended up with her. He had to prove his worth, and had done so. Sure, Aiden had thought that this was stupid, and it probably was, but that didn't mean that he couldn't have enjoyed it. Surely he was going to enjoy it no matter what too.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:42 pm 

Kuro turned away from the stupid couple. The girl seemed to act like stupid just saved her life or something. How cheap. He then noticed this other boy that had been staring at him. He didn't look like he wanted to come over and pick on him. More like another 'savior' or 'hero' that wants to save all those poor children that are being picked on. Kuro figured that this other guy had just missed his timing in trying to save him from those idiots earlier. Really too bad that stupid had been faster. However, Kuro didn't like getting stared at, he shot the other guy a glare that clearly said to take care of his own business. Kuro was completely ignoring stupid and his princess by now, they were no longer interesting to him.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:22 pm 

Aiden chuckled to himself, amused at the satisfaction the boy seemed to be feeling with the situation. Yeah, it shouldn't be this funny, after all they were in a high school, and if he had learned anything from it was that teenagers acted that way, and it was a usual sigh. Nevertheless, it was still a nice break from all the tension from earlier, and Aiden welcomed it, happily.

His eyes caught the boy who had been picked on earlier glaring at him. He could almost see waves of annoyance coming out of him, and Aiden glared back for a moment, annoyed himself. Probably one of those teens who thought they were better than others. While this was also normal teen behaviour, as far as Aiden was concerned, he didn't quite enjoy it. But, more important than that, he enjoyed a lot to confront this kind of mood - a lot. So he tilted his head to the side, a small and almost mocking smile playing on his lips, and he waited, wanting to see what the other's reaction would be.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:12 pm 

Even though he was enjoying his time with his newfound girlfriend and he didn't want to do anything to spoil that time, something inside of him didn't at all like the way that Kuro was acting. It was really disgusting him, and he didn't want to put up with it, but eventually he just swallowed and then tried to focus all of his attentions on her instead. Honestly, while he wasn't looking for gratitude, at least not from Kuro anyway, he had figured that it would have been nice to be treated with a little basic respect if nothing else.

For now it would have seemed like he was going to probably end up busying himself screwing around with Aiden. This was all entirely too strange for him. Teenagers could have capricious, of course. He knew because he was one. However, he didn't like the fact that they were being nearly as capricious as they were.

If anything, then it had honestly pegged him as weird at this point. That was the best way to put it really, he figured. This was all too weird for him. Coming from Kuro, that was saying a lot, but soon enough he was busying himself with what he figured was the really important thing in life, and that was the kiss he was sharing.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:09 am 

Kuro had expected the boy to turn his gaze away, but instead he tried to mock him. It seemed like Kuro had misinterpreted the boy. He was not the savior type, but the annoying meddling type. Kuro didn't feel like it anymore. Such types liked to find rivals to compete with, and Kuro didn't want to be pulled into stuff like that. It's not like Kuro gave up, more like he found that the boy should just look for someone else because he wasn't going to be lured into anything like that. Yeah people like that should just side up with people like stupid, they could make up their own idiotic force for justice. Kuro almost chuckled at the thought.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next