All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:37 pm 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Kuro was quite surprised that the vines suddenly started to move, but thanks to his quick reflexes he was able to dodge them when they attempted to grab him. He cursed. So this annoying girl was one of them. Now the question was: did she side with that Luke person, some other party or was she alone? Kuro continued to dodge without revealing his own powers. To the girl he was nothing more but a normal human.
"What do you think you are doing, stupid?" he yelled at her. "Got such a short fuse that you blow up at everyone?" Maybe by provoking her a bit he could find out on which side she was standing and how much she knew. Kuro didn't notice others approaching.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:50 pm 

Annalise paused. This boy wasn't even the least bit afraid of her. Her brow furrowed and a frown pulled at her lips. When he started yelling at her, it only upset the girl more. "I'll ask you one more time." She continued her 'attack', if you could even call it that, all Annalise had planned on doing was hold the guy hostage until she figured out what to do with him.

"What did you do??" Annalise herself was slowly backing away from him. She didn't want the guy bounding her way and possibly hurting her. "Why are the sirens going off? Why were you in the woods..alone?" Annalise was actually getting a little scared. Had he-? There was only one way to find out. "Did you hurt anyone??" Her fear slowly started to turn into panic. Did he have a gun? Or worse..was he..like her? Did this young man further demonize her kind by hurting regular human beings? And if he didn't, Annalise just revealed herself to him. If he didn't do anything, she would surely be blamed for whatever happened.

If he did..what could Annalise do? She didn't have the constitution to kill somebody. All of these thoughts bombarded Annalise's mind at once, but she pushed them away, her only focus was holding this guy down until she knew what to do, but he sure was an acrobatic fellow. "Who are you?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:42 pm 

Aiden saw the boy who had run away earlier, and a girl he didn't know with her. He saw the vines trying to get the boy, and frowned, hoping the girl wouldn't be hostile. Because, really, if she was, he didn't have any strength in him to stop the two of them from fighting. Nevertheless, he approached them, rubbing his head tiredly. He could at least try to help with words, if not powers.

"Please, just stop screaming." Aiden sighed, the loud noises making his headache worse. "This boy didn't do anything except for running away, so no, he didn't hurt anyone." his voice was tired, and all he wanted was to sleep. But he kept going. "The sirens are because a psycho showed on the school and decided it would be a good idea to kill people. So, are we clear now? No more shouting?" he asked, at the same time he noticed the other boy was also approaching them.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:01 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)

Provocation, in a way, was what had been tried with Kithara before. It was fortunate that none of that sort of thing worked. He was able to get out of the situation for the time being. Eventually his ears twitched at the sound of sirens. Apparently there were others now who also knew that something happened. That wasn't a good thing. It was looking like the world was starting to take notice of what had happened here. He of course already knew that they were coming.

That's exactly why he had left before. Police showing up weren't going to be a good thing at all. They were going to show up in their gas-guzzling patrol cars and make a mockery of the legal process. It wasn't going to be fun at all. Honestly he felt a twinge of guilt for having to leave the girl that he ended up flirting with. She was going to get away easy, though.

They would have questioned her quickly, like many of the other students. If they had taken their time with him, then they would have grilled him. He would have gotten cooked alive. That wasn't something that he had been looking forward to. By this point he'd made his way out into the woods as well. It didn't look like anyone else was here now. Perhaps he would have been safe.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:50 am 

Kuro made clever use of the distraction that the newcomer provided. He swiftly moved behind the girl and made sure that he got her in a tight grip. She would not be able to move like this. Attacking with plants would also cause herself to take damage. Probably she wouldn't risk that. Kuro didn't really care that he was handling a girl so he wasn't being exactly careful as to not hurt her. "Would you shut up already?" He asked with an annoyed voice. "Your voice is cracking my skull."

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:08 am 

Annalise paused as this new stranger spoke. She almost started crying! Were her friends alright?? Did anybody actually die? And then a sense of guilt mixed with horror. She had attacked this kid, who had already tried running for his life! He must be terrified of her! Annalise turned to apologize to him, but she couldn't find him. Instead she felt a pair of arms wrap around her. If there was one thing she didn't like, it was that. "GET OFF ME!!" Annalise started to scream. Had she known this guy, maybe her reaction wouldn't have been so extreme, but she didn't. In fact, she didn't know the newcomer either. Had this all been a ruse? Was the government behind this? Were they taking her away to be tested on, or worse, executed??

The girl started to struggle, trying to wiggle her way out of Kuro's grasp. With how light she was, he could easily hold her off the ground. When the guy spoke, asking her to stop scream, Annalise lowered her voice, but still shook her head. "And you're hurting me!" He did have a rather tight grip on her. "Either you let me go right now or I'll scream so loud, they'll hear me over the sirens." By this point her voice was almost a growl but she had stopped struggling and her breathing became labored: almost as if she was on the verge of a panic attack.

She looked to the new guy with a frown, her eyes wide in shocked amazement. "You're just going to stand there??" Neither of these two seemed like real gentlemen and Annalise couldn't help put think they needed a lesson or two in manners, which Annalise thought was a strange thing to think in this particular situation.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:34 pm 

Aiden rolled his eyes at the two... Children? He wasn't that older, if he was indeed older at all, but right then they were behaving like children. Yes, he understood very well that what had happened in the school had been terrifying. If not for how tired he was, he would be shaking right then. But even so, the problem was what was happening with those two.

"I'm sorry, but I don't exactly own you anything." he breathed, tired. Nevertheless, he could feel the stress and the fear coming out in waves from both of them. Aiden sighed, gathering his last strengths and forced calmness towards the two of them, lowering the stress and fear and forcing them to relax. He felt his sight waver for a second, and he feared he would pass out.

"Now, would you two please stop fighting?" he groaned, his hands turning into fists. "She is not going to hurt you, boy. Stop being such an ass, alright?" Aiden rubbed his hand against his eyes, struggling to keep himself awake. "We can all go and start fighting each other or we could be civilized people and, I don't know, talk instead of attacking? Otherwise I don't think you're much better than the psycho back there." he finished, eyes locked in Kuro's. Normally he could be a little more delicate than that, but he was tired, and this senseless fight was tiring him already.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:00 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)

By this point Kithara had actually made his way all the way out to the woods. Catching his breath for a moment, he leaned his back up against a tree and tried to gasp for air. At that point, though, he found very quickly that he didn't need to. For some reason he got more than enough air with a single breath. Blinking for a moment, he looked around and blinked. Cautiously exhaling, he found that he was able to manipulate the air around him with certain maneuvers.

It was a strange sensation, and he actually wasn't sure he liked it. Kithara always figured that he was something special. He was always the first one to build himself up. Nevertheless, now that there really was something that separated him from everyone else, he wasn't really sure that he liked it.

That didn't mean he wasn't going to cultivate it, though. Being out here meant that he was going to practice. He was going to test the new skills he had and take them to the limit. He was going to do everything that he could have in order to find out what the extent of what he could do was. That way if anything else happened back at the school he would have certainly been ready for it. Exhaling once more, he measured his influence on the air.

In a little while he was going to make his triumphal return. That wasn't going to be before he was ready, though. This time he wasn't going to just win a fight because of chance.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:27 am 

Kuro just dropped the girl without any prior warning. He didn't back away from the stare of the boy. Instead he calmly looked back. There was something suspicious going on with that boy. But Kuro couldn't exactly place a finger on it. "And what would you want to talk about?" He asked from above. Kuro was hardly out of breath from the little 'fitness exercise' he just involunterely had.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:18 pm 

When Kuro dropped Annalise, a small "oof" forced it's way from her mouth. She looked up at Kuro with a glare like daggers before reaching up and adjusting the flower headband on her head. "...ass." She muttered under her breath before standing up and dusting off her skirt. She turned to Aiden with a furrowed brow, the thought of people dying flooding back into her mind. Annalise became very reserved, she clasped her hands in front of her. "How many people died?" Her words were quiet and she was looking at her feet. It truly was a tragedy.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sirens peircing her mind once more. Annalise was in danger. Regardless of how calm she had felt moment ago, Annalise wanted to go home. She wrapped her arms around her stomach and looked behind her. "I don't feel so good.." Annalise muttered to herself before sitting down on the ground again. Even though the two around her had powers, Annalise didn't know about them. All she knew was she had revealed herself and there was a chance she could be taken away for it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:39 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Ramona sighed as she sat in a chair in the main office of the high school. She had arrived from England yesterday, her real home. Her home she loved and already missed. She had been moved there to live with her aunt and uncle, for personal reasons.

Ramona twisted a pink piece of hair that had fallen from her messy bun and then sighed. She was given her schedule momentarily and she smiled and thanked the principal. She stood, grabbed her bag, and headed out into the hallways. They were a bit crowded at the moment but quiet as well, she looked up from her schedule a few times to find her class, when she finally did she found a seat and waited for class to begin.

Halfway through, she had spotted another class walk passed the door, they all had depressed expressions on their face. She suddenly got curious, but decided to stay out of it. A while passed before class went out and she caught sight of a boy walking into the woods. She had art class, she loved art, but she decided to dig deeper into what had happened. She pushed the door open and slid out and walked into the forest. When she finally found the boy, a small group had rallied together. They were talking about a murder in the cafeteria. Ramona was both intrigued and confused. So she decided to step from her hiding spot.

When Ramona spoke, her voice was soft and calm, her British accent clear to others. "Deaths? What has happened?" She asked softly as she stepped from behind the tree.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:08 pm 

Aiden sighed when the other two calmed down. He rubbed the back of his neck, trying to keep his train of thoughts straight. The boy was calm, the girl seemed stressed out and scared, but at least they weren't fighting anymore. It was a start.

"I don't know what we should talk about." he growled. "Maybe about why the hell were you attacking this girl? That would be a good start."

After some thought, he slowly made his way towards the girl, feeling her concern as he was too tired to block out the others emotions. He wasn't feeling like offering comfort right then, as he was just as stressed as anyone else, but he nevertheless tried.

"I don't how many..." he said, sadness obvious in his voice. "A lot more than necessary, that's for sure. But the psycho left, and things are alright for now." it wasn't as simply as that, but at least this was what he could offer.

When another girl stepped from the shadows, Aiden almost groaned. He hoped she wouldn't be as aggressive as Kuro, although it seemed she was just curious.

"There was an attack on the school cafeteria." Aiden answered, trying to be as friendly as possible. "Some crazy decided that it was alright to attack some students." and kill them. But he didn't add that. "He left, though, and the police is coming. I'm surprised you missed the commotion." he added, almost as an afterthought, frowning.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:23 am 

Kithara was trying to get his newly found powers under control. Not knowing that he was not alone. Luke was still there, watching him. He used his esp to leviate above Kithara. The situation was quite clear to him. The boy here had only just found out about his powers and this meant that there was another chance for him. "So how do you like your promotion from a lowly monkey to a greater being?" he asked loudly to make himself known. Luke's voice was naturally sarcastic and his vicious smile didn't help much either. Kithara was first surprised to be disturbed, but he caught himself pretty fast. His hate towards Luke was obvious. Luke on the other hand didn't really expect Kithara to suddenly join him either. He easily evaded a badly aimed wind attack. "You didn't think I would just disappear right?" Luke taunted him. Another badly aimed attack, he didn't even need to evade this one. Kithara's powers had just awoken, it would still take a few moments before he would have gained complete control over them. But Luke had not thought about a common occurence that could happen with newly found powers. A sudden uncontrollable outburst. It hit him like an explosion, there had been no time to defend or evade. Cuts appeared all over his body. Luke was hurt significantly. Still, he kept his levitation intact and looked down at Kithara. His situation was worse. He had cut himself with sharp wind blades as well. The trees around them had also taken high damage. They started to fall over. "Get me out!" Luke yelled at the sky. It seemed that someone listened to him because a moment later he was gone. Kithara was completely drained of energy. It was impossible for him to evade the falling trees. Soon he was buried beneath them. Whether or not he found peace with the fact that at least he has dealt some damage to the enemy will remain forever unknown.

Kuro completely ignored the insult by the girl. It didn't seem like any of the people here sided with Luke. That was a good thing, probably. He kept staring at Aiden. He didn't seem surprised at all that the plants had been moving, instead he had accused Kuro of attacking. Normal people would have reacted differently. There was also that he looked exhausted. Just the walk to here from the school shouldn't have taken so much energy so what strained him so much? There was definitely something going on with this guy. Very suspicious. That would make it that two of the four people present had supernatural powers, not counting himself. Then what about the last newcomer? Was she or was she not? A loud bang distrubed his line of thought. Only know he noticed that all the distant sirens had quietened down. Was this another attack?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:09 am 

Annalise looked up at Aiden from the ground. She could appreciate the fact that he was trying to help, but he wasn't doing that well of a job. The whole thing almost made her laugh had the situation called for it, but it didn't. Nevertheless the girl gave a sniffle and wiped what tears had fallen before giving Aiden a slightly smile. "Thank you for trying." She genuinely meant it and almost started saying something else when a loud explosion shook the earth around her.

"What-" Annalise wasn't one to just stand by when things had to be done. She may not have been the smartest girl, but she was a girl of action. The girl pulled herself to her feet before heading in the direction of the noise.

When she found what, or who, lay there, Annalise's knees went weak. Amongst a pile of fallen trees, a body could be made out...crushed. Annalise gave a soft "no" before doing her best to climb around the trees, trying to get the boy out from under them. It was apparent the boy was dead and there really was no use, but Annalise had to try.

Last edited by HappyJinglez on Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:19 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ramona didn't know what to say when the boy told her there was an attack. She opened her mouth to speak but then shut it once more, struggling to find the words. Not amount of apologize would bring back the dead. The freaks who enjoyed to kill always made her sick to her stomach.

Ramona was about to speak when a loud bang happened in the distance. She watched as the other girl headed in the direction of the sound and followed suit. When arriving she saw what had happened. A boy lay crushed under the wait of a tree, his body completely broken and bent. Ramona held her hands up to her mouth, tears started to form in her eyes as she watched the other girl weep. She knelt down next to her and out a hand on her should, at an attempt to try to comfort her.

She didn't know these people, but she figured being for there in need was the right thing to do. Things like this made her angry, so angry, her power would kick in. She had to refrain from having that happen, she didn't know she could trust these people. She didn't even know if they were like her or not.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:20 pm 

Aiden knew he wasn't doing a good job on explaining the situation when he couldn't feel the uneasy diminish. He wanted to do something, he truly did, but then, it wasn't like he could bring the dead back. And anything other than that wouldn't exactly fix the situation, no matter how much he wanted it. He opened his mouth to say something else, although he wasn't sure what, when a loud sound interrupted him.

His heart skipped a beat and his mind went blank for a moment, the fear rushing inside him. What was that? Surely it couldn't have been... Gulping down, he stood up, following the two girls to the source of the sound, all color draining from his face when he saw the boy below the trees. He recognized him.

Guilt threatened to weight him down, but he took a deep breath and stepped forward, kneeling down and trying to feel the pulse. There was nothing.

He sat down, barely keeping himself from punching the ground.

"He is dead." he said, his voice hoarse. It was obvious, but then, it only became real when he heard himself say it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:33 am 

Seeing the others rush over to the origin of the sudden noise made Kuro waver for a few moments. This could be the chance to make his escape. The perfect way to get away from these people. Out of the three there was at least one with that, and one of which he suspected that too. Who knows if the other girl was also like that? Just why are people like that suddenly showing up all around him? But on the other hand, alone he was an easy target and that Luke guy has already made clear that they (who ever they may be) already know about him. Under those circumstances it may be better to be in a group. Although these three kids didn't seem to be very strong. Kuro quickly made the strategic decision that being in a group would provide more of an advantage, even if it was still unclear if they sided with that Luke or not.
Following them to the little clearing that Kithara had made with his first and last real attack, Kuro didn't see the body at first. He concluded that the loud noise could have come from the falling of the various trees on the forest grounds. Something or someone seemed to have cleanly cut them off. His attention only got pulled towards the body when he heard the other guy conclude that someone was dead. Looking over, Kuro recognized the boy. It was the wannabe hero that had tried to save him in the cafetaria earlier. What was he doing here? Not that it mattered anymore. Wannabe hero or not and annoying as he was, even Kuro didn't feel like he deserved what he got. There didn't seem to be anyone else around. Kuro never knew that Kithara had any powers since he had left the cafetaria way before the onset of those appeared. The only one that could have a gist of that would be Aiden.
Objectively seen there was nothing more they could do, but it didn't seem like any of these three wanted to move away from the dead body. That annoying girl even tried to get the trees of him. Did she forget that she could just use her plants to do that? Let's add stupid to annoying as well. Kuro naturally didn't lift a finger to help as he was standing to the side watching. He wondered if he would be better off alone afterall.
Kuro still didn't know what to think about the girl that appeared last, but he estimated that the other two were no threat to him. Now the question was what they would do next? They can't forever stand here beside a dead boy. Sooner or later they would need to go back to the school. Aside from Kuro's own reasons why he couldn't affort to not go to school, it would also be suspicious if they would suddenly stay away after such an event.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:23 pm 

Annalise hadnt accepted the fact that this stranger was dead, until Aiden had said it out loud. Annalise had never seen a dead body before, in real life. Seeing on for the first time put Annalise is almost a state of shock. Her nose crunched slightly as she sniffled. She was thankful for Ramona's touch, even if she didnt know her. Of course, this brought to Annalise's attention that she was surrounded by strangers. "We...we need to inform a teacher about this." Her voice quivered as a few more tears fell down her cheeks. Annalise stood to her feet and dusted her skirt off before making her way down the pile of trees.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:08 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ramona stood when Annalise did and watched as she walked away. She gave a soft sigh and looked at the others that had followed them, then back down at the boy's body. "Should we bury him? It's the considerate thing to do." She suggested softly as she looked to Aiden and Kuro. She didn't want to just leave the poor boy there in that awful position. She didn't know him well or at all, but she knew that he deserved a better place to rest than underneath a tree.

Ramona too wiped her skirt off to free it from any dirt or leaves that had clung to it. She looked at the boys, a stray strand of hair fell from its place behind her ear as she looked back down to the boy.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:36 pm 

Aiden licked his lips, fighting against his own wish to see that the boy would have a decent burial. But then, he shook his head.

"No. We go back, tell a teacher that we found a body and then let the police do their thing." he felt his voice strained. "As much as I would like to give him a proper burial, and as much as I hate seeing him like this, this is still evidence, and by moving things around we could be making things worse."

The boy then rose, his body protesting, before he turned to the other boy.

"Are you coming with us?" he asked, kind of hoping the other boy would. He didn't like him that much, but it would be better if they all stick together, at least for now.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next