All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:45 pm 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Kuro sighed. "Are you guys really this stupid?" The sarcasme in his voice completely covered the questioning tone. That didn't matter anyway as this was a rhetorical question anyway. "Take a look around will you. Does this look like a natural occurence? Or something a normal human can do?" Indeed the thick trees that were cleanly cut, the deep scratches in others. And just a few meters away the trees were completely unharmed. "Just think for a minute, if that is possible for you. Surely everyone here will be thoroughly investigated once someone finds out. Do you really want to be investigated?" Kuro looked at Annalise who had openly showed her powers before. Then he shifted his gaze towards Aiden of whom he heavily suspected that too. Lastly he glanced at the new girl to see her reaction. He himself of course didn't want to be put into connection with all of this and should they want to involve him then he would go another way to avoid this. At any cost.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:58 pm 

Annalise almost ducked her head as Kuro spoke. Of course, she would be the only one who could be accused of having the mutation. He had a point, even if she didn't like it. "There are cameras all around the school. What if one of them caught us gathering out here? It would look even worse if we don't say something." Annalise didnt know just how far the school's cameras could reach and she didn't think they had any that could see this deep, but if they did?

Annalise pursed her lips in thought. If they could reach this far out that means they could have seen her. "This is so bad..." She put her hands to her forehead and ran it through her curls. Regret washed over her as she wished she could go back and redo everything. "My mom's gonna kill me." Annalise sat down on one of the fallen logs, her head in her hands and her elbows resting on her knees.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:14 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Ramona was a bit disgusted at what Annalise had said. This wasn't the time to be thinking of themselves. She looked at the others before looking at Annalise. "I hate to be that person... But this isn't the time to be thinking about ourselves. We need to go find a teacher and explain what happened." She was angry that the girl could only think of herself. Especially when there was a dead body inches away from their feet. She started to walk away, pushing branches away from her as she walked. She turned around to see if anyone had followed her. "It's not going to serve us any good by standing here like idiots." Kuro was right, even though his tone of voice was not appreciated. She didn't want to be investigated, and she was sure nobody else did. Especially if they had abilities like she did.

Ramona hadn't had noticed but her eyes shifted from their bright blue to a yellow. A frequent occurrence that happened when she was close to shifting into an animal of rage. It was most commonly a wolf, but with her rising heartbeat and blood pressure she could tell that she needed to calm down. She took a breathe and shook her head, her eyes opened once more to reveal them being back to their natural blue color.
"Come on... We need to tell someone." With that being said, she turned and started to walk out. When she noticed that nobody had yet started to follow her, she stopped and looked at them, waiting for them to come along.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:13 pm 

Aiden sighed at Kuro's words. Yes, he knew they would be investigated. Yes, he didn't want others finding out about what he had. But then, what he had wasn't even palpable, wasn't even noticeable unless a person knew exactly what to look for, and outsiders never did. So he couldn't bring himself to care. The boy forced himself not to roll his eyes at Annalise, although he could understand the girl's worries. It wasn't like he didn't care about what his mother thought of him, but they had more important matters to talk about.

When Ramona said what he too was thinking, Aiden could almost smile at her. But then he noticed the sudden rage coming from her, and the brief change in her eyes. It was unsettling, but then... He wasn't exactly normal, either. And since she did calm down, the boy chose to ignore it for now.

"Look... Yes, I know the police will investigate us. But if you had something to hide that bad, maybe they should. I think Ramona is right. Policemen aren't complete idiots, they know what to do, way better than we do. So..." Aiden walked towards the other girl, crossing his arms and waiting besides her. "I'll go tell them what happened."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:19 am 

Kuro already knew that Annalise had powers, after all she had shown them to him quite openly. He threw a suspicious gaze towards Aiden, He didn't know for sure yet but if he had to guess then there was also somthing with him. He didn't know anything about Ramona so he decided to ignore her for now. "If you are so sure that that is the right thing to do then go ahead," he said with great sarcasm, like he was saying that it was alright to jump down a bridge if you wanted to. "It is not like I have to suffer the consequences just because you want authorities to dig into your private matters. In other words please be so kind to leave me out if this." These normally nice words sounded offending because of the way Kuro was spitting them at the others. He didn't let off the suspicious gaze from Aiden either. But then he turned around about to leave. "See you.....or not," he said as a sarcastic goodbye although it could be taken very serious. It wasn't uncommon that people with supernatural powers suddenly disappeared when their powers became known. Kuro left towards the school without looking back, of course he was walking because he was a normal human afterall...

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:41 pm 

Annalise gave a huff and looked up at Aiden as he stood beside her with crossed arms, speaking. Her brow furrowed as she stood to her feet, her own arms crossing. "I really don't appreciate the condescending tones coming from you two." Annalise spoke to both Kuro and Ramona. She didn't want to stir up anymore trouble, but Annalise had never liked being talked to like she was an idiot. While her words held some bite, she at least tried to be somewhat polite. All the same, Annalise followed as they all headed towards the school. Honestly, Annalise was in a state of shock still: her hands were shaking and to combat that she wrapped her arms around herself.

As they approached the school, Annalise began going over in her head what she would tell police. That she was late for school, cut through the woods, and found some students that ran from the Cafeteria before discovering a body. She wondered if she should go over it with the others, but she banished the thought from her mind. Surely none of them would oust her. Of course, she didn't really know any of them. Well, the girl didn't know that Annalise had powers and the other two, well she could say they were delusional from what had happened in the Cafeteria. Annalise let out another sigh. This was not going to be fun.

Last edited by HappyJinglez on Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:47 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ramona nodded at Aiden at his right choice. What else were they supposed to do? They couldn't keep quiet about the dead boy at their feet.

Ramona rolled her eyes at Annalise's comment. She wanted to say something even more rude but she bit her tongue. It wasn't her place to argue with a girl who was just concerned on what would happen to her and her alone. Once they all had agreed on going back, Ramona turned on her heels, and walked out of the woods next to Aiden.

As for Kuro, she didn't give a second thought to him. He was just a jerk, she didn't want to waist her time on people like that. So for now, she would stick close to Aiden, he seemed like the only kid at this school so far that had his head on straight.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:33 pm 

Aiden remained quiet as the others sorted things out. He could see the girls were annoyed at each other, but at least they were being civil. The other boy... Not so much. Nevertheless, the last thing Aiden wanted was for them to start fighting, so he simply raised an eyebrow at Kuro's look. He could sense the suspicion on the other boy, and he knew better than to try to diminish it. It wasn't like he really cared. He doubted Kuro would say anything about it to anyone that mattered.

The boy walked towards the school, keeping his pace slightly slower than usual to walk side by side with Ramona. He wasn't sure if she wanted comfort or if she was walking by him just because she didn't like the other two anymore. No matter the reason, he wasn't going to pick a fight again, and being agreeable was the right course of action. For now.

Still, he could feel that Annalise was distressed. And he couldn't help but care. He always cared, because even if he hated the person he couldn't ignore the feelings that washed over him. He didn't look at the girl, but he tried to send a wave of tranquillity towards the girl, make her relax, even if just a little. He refrained from doing anything to Kuro, though. Despite the fact the boy was clearly nervous, he wasn't willing to confirm his suspicions yet.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:41 pm 

Kuro ignored that the others were following him back to the school. He wasn't looking forward to encountering the police and all that. After what happened in the cafetaria there would a be a lot of trouble in store for him too. He didn't know yet how he could get out of it, only that he had to. No other option, he didn't want to go through that again. Never again.
When he finally reached the school he braced himself for panicked students, worried parents, hectic teachers, of course some stupid onlookers that want to see what is going on, some press, and not to forget hordes of police trying to figure everything out.
Kuro instantly stopped in his tracks

There was nothing he expected.

More like everything seemed completely normal. Sure he didn't arrive at the front of the school building but more to a s side entrance, still this one was also frequently used. Not a single police officer insight. Basically there was nobody in sight. Now Kuro noticed that he hadn't heard any sirens in a while. No panicked students either, no worried parents, no hectic teachers, no nothing.
What was going on?

That this was not normal was clear to Kuro, but he also didn't know what to do in this moment.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:34 pm 

As the group approached the school, Annalise began to relax rather unexpectedly. She wasn't sure why, but the girl didn't fight it. With this came a clearer mind and Annalise felt regret for what she had said earlier regarding the death of that student. Now she felt as if she should have shown more compassion. Her thoughts were cut short as they approached the building. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Annalise's brow furrowed slightly and she came to a halt behind the other three. Had this all been some kind of trick? Annalise was instantly weary of them now.

"What are you playing at?" Annalise addressed Aiden, anger clearly in her voice. "Is this some kind of sick joke to you people?" Annalise wondered just how many people were in on this. There was no way they could have made the sirens go off without teachers knowing. Or maybe it was just some kind of prank. Annalise was both horrified and disgusted by the three before her, for she didn't know they weren't out of the loop on this one: of course, how would she know that?

A knew thought wiggled it's way into Annalise's brain. Maybe they really were government officials. Perhaps they had made this elaborate plan to bring those with powers out of hiding. Annalise reached up and wrapped her hand around the bottled seeds that hung around her neck. She knew she was found out and was willing to fight her way out of this situation, if necessary. Of course, she would rather be civil and give them the chance to explain what was going on.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:49 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ramona continued to walk next to Aiden, she would briefly smile at him before turning her attention to the school that they had approached. She furrowed her brow as she saw nothing. No police, no teachers, no students. Nobody was outside, nobody was filled with fear, she could feel it. Her thought process was interrupted by Annalise yelling something about her, Kuro and Aiden. She turned around, anger in her eyes as Annalise blamed them for what had happened.

"Excuse me? Are you daft? We were all together in the woods. How would we be able to pull something like this off!" Ramona yelled at Annalise. This girl was stupid! Did she really think that the three of them would actually do something like that to anyone else? She felt her blood pressure rise in anger, feeling her eyes change color in anger, she could feel her powers grow stronger as her blood pressure rising even more. Ramona took a few deep breaths in attempt try and calm herself down. She looked at Aiden and Kuro, looking for their expression as they would likely be as shocked as she was that nobody was at the school. Well that was worried anyway.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:12 pm 

The walk was a relatively calm one, and Aiden almost had time to believe that things might turn out alright. But then, they reached the school, though, Aiden stopped suddenly, surprised, eyes widening at the building. All the sounds were blocked out, and all he felt was Annalise's sudden anger, and then Ramona's as well. But this wasn't what he was looking for.

Slowly, carefully, he widened his perception, closing his eyes and trying to feel what people were feeling. There was happiness, playfulness, some aggressive, some sad, some bored. There were even some who were afraid, but not the fear he would expect they would feel soon after an attack to the school. It was as if all had been erased, and this made a very uneasy feeling crawl inside him.

When he opened his eyes again, he couldn't decide whatever to feel fear or confusion.

"What... What just happened?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:25 am 

Kuro continued to ignore the other three. It was not like he had any answers anyway. Talking about answers, he wanted some. The sooner the better. From his standpoint he took a closer look at the near environment to see if he could find anything out of the ordinairy. There was nothing. However, a girl walked around the corner roughly into their direction although she didn't seem to have noticed them. She was looking around and seemed a little confused. Well a stupid looking girl was better than nothing. It wasn't in Kuro's nature to just approach someone and talk to them, let alone talk to them nicely, but the situation was so odd and he really wanted to know what was going on that he just did it.
"Hey you, " he called out to the girl while approaching her. The part about being nice already failed before it began. Upon approaching her, Kuro seemd to recognize her, but from where? "What are you doing?" he asked instead of what's going on. He was a little distracted by trying to identify her. Before the girl could answer he remembered already. She was the girlfriend of that wannabe hero, the one that had met his demise in the woods earlier.
"I lost something but I don't know what it was," she said while keeping to look around her.
It seemed like she was even stupider than he had thought before. But Kuro kept himself together. Afterall this girl was the only one around to ask.
"Looking for your boyfriend?" he asked with a sarcastic undertone.
"What? I don't have a boyfriend," she answered with an even more confused look on her face.
"Really?" Kuro just couldn't lay of the heavy sarcasm and insulting attitude now could he? "You were quite cozy in the cafetaria earlier, going all over eachother."
"No way," the girl denied. "Ew, are you hitting on me? Gross. Get away you ass." The girl, whose name Kuro had forgotten if he had even known it, walked away with an insulted attitude.

The situation got weirder and weirder. They were so over eachother and now she denied the existence of her little hero? At least they didn't have to tell her that her beloved had died.

The girls hadn't been there in the cafetaria, they had only heard about it later but Aiden had been there. And at close proximity to the lovebirds as well.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:37 pm 

Annalise was really starting to dislike this Ramona girl. "Every single one of you have been to the school today. I haven't, so don't try and make it like I'm the crazy one. For all I know you psychos are working together!" The girl felt like she had a legitimate reason to be upset: if anything she left the least out of the loop. She secretly kicked herself for being late to school this morning. Of course, she didn't know just how lucky she was to have been late.

When Kuro spoke to a gurl who was wondering about the halls, Annalise frowned. What was with these rude people. When the girl walked away, Annalise spoke up in a mutter. "There's no need to be so freaking rude all the time." Seriously, they were all putting her in a less then desirable mood. Well, Aiden wasn't, but he pretty much kept away from Annalise so he wasn't any help. She was getting tired of being around this group. "You know what, I'm just gonna go check in. You people are ridiculous."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:07 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ramona looked up at Aiden, a look of worry and fear on her face. She had no idea what was going on, and it wasn't making things better that this random girl was accusing them of doing something so awful. She bit her tongue and watched the girl storm off. She knew that yelling and getting angry would only make the situation worse.

Ramona sighed as the girl walked away. Both of them at least. The one Kuro had been conversing with had said something about dating the boy who was dead. But apparently she didn't date him?

Everything was just confusing! And yelling at each other wasn't going to make the situation better.
"What do we do...?" She asked the boys feeling a bit helpless. "Turning on each other will do no good. We need to stay together and figure this out." She looked at Kuro and then to Aiden to see if at least he would agree with her.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:53 am 

Aiden was feeling more and more uneasy as time passed. When the cafeteria girl approached and Kuro tried to speak to her, Aiden frowned at her answers. Not only she genuinely seemed confused about her "boyfriend", she wasn't feeling anything near the sadness of watching a close one die in front of her own eyes. So yes, there was definitely something really strange going on. Because the people in the school were acting as if nothing weird ever happened. So there were a few possible reasons for that. Maybe nothing really did happened and they were just having the same dream or hallucination, maybe nothing had happened only for the people in the school or maybe their memory had been erased. Or maybe the group memory had been tampered with. All possibilities seemed ridiculous in his head, and Aiden supposed it would feel even more ridiculous if he said it out loud. But he knew that there were people with power out there, so maybe this was their doing?

He was taken off his thoughts by Ramona's question. He looked up, watching Annalise going away, and he panicked. If he was right, and someone like the crazy boy from earlier was behind all this, to separate now could be really dangerous.

"Yes, I think so too." he answered quickly. "I'll try to talk to her."

He quickly followed Annalise, touching her lightly on the shoulder to make her stop.

"Hey." he said, trying to not sound as confused as he was. "I know this is strange, and I know there is no reason to believe us now, but this has nothing to do with us. The school was really attacked, and you saw that boy, dead in the woods. We were all together then, there is no way we could've done that. But someone else might be behind this strangeness, and it would be dangerous for any of us to go inside alone."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:59 pm 

Kuro paid no attention to his confused and angry companions. He was busy making up his own mind about what was going on. He was sure that the murders that happened in the cafetaria by this Luke was not an illusion or a dream or anything. It had certainly been real. That meant that it had also been real that Luke had seen his files. That was certainly bad. He was also certain that they had seen the death body of their classmate in the woods just now. And it was certain that nobody in the schools seemed to know all this but the four of them. This was also quite bad. It made them stand out. Kuro cursed inside his mouth, standing out was not something he should be doing. Right now it didn't matter who did this and why, it happened and he didn't like this one bit. Staying here would only draw attention and they should avoid that for now. Still, he wondered how the cafetaria looked like now. He stepped forward not caring whether the others would follow him and went towards the cafetaria.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:16 am 

When Annalise felt a touch on her shoulder she whipped around, prepared to give whoever had touched her a piece of her mind. She wasn't prepared for Aiden to talk to her so rationally and she was taken aback briefly. Regardless, she crossed her arms, still visibly upset. "I'd rather go off by myself than continue to be treated like I'm some kind of idiot by those two . Believe it or not, there is some rationality to what I'm saying..." Annalise refused to look Aiden in the eyes and instead chose to sulk while staring at the floor. Regardless, she saw the truth in his words. Annalise gave a sigh, after a few moments of silence, and unfolded her arms. "I guess you're right though...and I suppose if you are right, they're awful attitudes could be due to fear..." Annalide gave a half hearted half smile and a shrug. "Mine is."

Annalise looked past Aiden before walking around him to Ramona. "I'm sorry I yelled at you.." She almost added something else at the end, but didn't want to start another arguement. Annalise crossed her arms again, hugging herself, and looked at the floor. "I'm just scared, is all, but it isn't really an excuse to lash out at you." She refused to apologize to Kuro, however. She watched as he headed towards the cafeteria and waited for the others to follow him before she did. Honestly she wasn't really wanting to see what was in there. Apart of her expected absolutely nothing to be out of the ordinary, but she also felt something was off. It hung heavy in the air and it made Annalise very uneasy.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:21 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ramona watched as Aiden walked off to stop Annalise from leaving. A wave of guilt passed through her. She shouldn't have been too hard on the girl, but things just got out of hand. She overheard Annalise say something about her and Kuro's attitudes being from fear. And the girl was right. Ramona would never be so rude to someone upon just meeting them. It wasn't how she was raised at all. When Aiden got Annalise to come back, a small smile crossed the girls face. She listened as the other girl apologized, nodding her head as she understood.

"I too am sorry. Things got a bit out of hand. I do believe that my actions are due to fear. I am not usually like this." Ramona offered the girl a friendly smile. "We simply had just started off on the wrong foot, is all. And for that, I also apologize." Ramona kept smiling. Through everything that has been happening, the girl could always offer warm smiles to people who needed it.

"Now, lets go inside. We need to figure out just what the bloody hell is going on here." Her warming smile disappeared as she looked at both Aiden and Annalise. She stepped forward and started walking towards the cafeteria, hoping that Aiden would be beside her in a moment. She didn't know why, but she felt incredibly calm and at ease with the boy. Perhaps, he was like her and possessed abilities. She could only wait and find out.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:44 pm 

Aiden was glad that Annalise stopped and listened to what he was saying. In situations like this, acting harshly could be dangerous, and although he had just met them, he didn't really want anyone to get hurt. So the fact that they both were ready to apologize to each other was a relief. Of course, there was still Kuro, and while Annalise was right in that all of them were feeling afraid, for some reason or the other, the other boy didn't seem very eager to cooperate with them. If it was because of fear or something else, though, Aiden had no idea.

So he focused on what he knew then, and had to smile at the girls' apologizes. It was a small step, at least, and he could feel some of the tension lifting.

"Well, let's go then." the boy agreed, sighing. He wasn't really eager to go inside, but he supposed it was better than just pretend nothing had happened. So he followed Ramona, trying to calm his own feelings this time. He made sure Annalise had walked inside with them before he turned his thoughts to the events, trying to make some sense out of them.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next