All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:02 pm 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Kuro continued to ignore the others as he approached the cafetaria. He ignored how they were following them as well as that they seemed to have resolved their meaningless dispute. For just a slight moment he hesitated in front of the cafetaria doors before pushing them open. The cafetaria was empty except for one person in the middle. Kuro froze for a moment thinking that it was Luke who had come back, but then he realized that it was the janitor who was cleaning. Everything seemed normal, well, almost normal. Taking a closer look at the janitor revealed the one detail that stood out. The cleaning water which he used to mop the floor was red. Red from the blood that the janitor was cleaning up. Kuro couldn't bring himself to approach yet another person and ask what was going on. The big blood stain was anough evidence that the attack had been real.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:17 pm 

Annalise walked through the cafeteria door, thanking Aiden for holding it open as she did. Her eyes was first drawn to the janitor as he mopped the floor. She was so relieved at spotting an authority figure that she didn't notice the pooled blood at first. Because of this, Annalise rushed forward only to stop as her shoe squished into the, rather large amount, blood on the floor. Annalise slowly looked down, her eyes widening. "Is..is this blood ??" The janitor simply shrugged his shoulders, his eyes half open with what seemed like indifference. Annalise's body gave an involuntary shiver and she placed her hands on her mouth before running to a trashcan, not caring that her shoe left a small trail behind her, and emptying her stomach: she was never one for blood.

"What happened?" Annalise asked as she wiped the corners of her mouth. The janitor shrugged his shoulders again, still mopping the floor. "Some kids made a mess...I guess." His voice was so monotone, as if he were only reciting words from a page. Annalise straightened herself and looked to the others. Their expressions, or at least Kuro's and Aiden's told her that the janitor's words were only partially true. Annalise got a strange vibe from the guy. He seemed so...robotic.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:28 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Once in the cafeteria, she had the same reaction as everyone else. Ramona was relieved but then it was quickly replaced with fear and worry. She watched as the janitor mopped up the pool of blood, as if it wasn't the first time. She watched as Annalise ran to the nearest trash can and vomited. She didn't mind blood, it was vomit that made her stomach turn. She held back the urge to lose her lunch herself, and watched as Annalise stepped towards the Janitor and asked him what happened. She noticed that he seemed almost robotic, as if someone was possibly controlling his mind.

She looked at Kuro and Aiden to see if what he said was true. She hasn't had been there for what happened in the cafeteria, but from the amount of blood, she could tell it wasn't just a simple fight. Something clearly horrible happened, and someone was controlling this Janitor's mind to say everything was alright. Ramona didn't believe it for a single second. It was true that she had just moved to this town, but there were already horrible things happening. And she wanted to get to the bottom of it, and quick before anyone else would get hurt.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:11 pm 

Aiden froze when he saw the red on the floor, the smell hitting him and making his heart start to race. Blood. A real, tangible proof that what he had seen had indeed happened. He was so lost for a moment that he could barely feel the panic coming in waves from his companions, as well as Kuro's confusion. He shook his head after a moment, as if trying to wake up from a bad dream, frowning as Annalise asked the janitor what had happened. As the man answered, Aiden tried to get a read on his feelings.

There was nothing out of the ordinary. No fear, no confusion, only... It was difficult to read, actually. It was the stillness of boredom, although Aiden couldn't say for sure if the janitor was indeed bored or only doing a task that he did every day. Although either option was equally weird. There was no way he would be acting so calm, unless he was being a victim of an illusion or if he was being somehow controlled.

He looked briefly to his other companions, before he focused on the janitor once again, forcing feelings of panic and fear towards him. If it didn't work, then Aiden would know for sure he was being controlled by something. If it did work... Well, it could mean it was only a illusion, or it could simply mean he had managed to break the control. Either way, it was worth a try.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:43 pm 

Kuro didn't move as Annalise walked past him. He heard her ask the janitor about the blood and the answer was almost as horrifying as the cause of the pool of blood. He came to the same conclusion as Ramona even though he didn't know that yet. Something or someone must have brainwashed the janitor, no the entire school, maybe even the whole town. There was no other explanation as to why everyone acted like nothing happened even while cleaning up the remains. The four of them must have been spared because they were not in the school building. It must be. Not because of that. Definitely not because of that. He glanced at Annalise. She had already let him see her abilities, he didn't know if Ramona had something too, then his gaze shifted to Aiden. He seemed to be intensely staring at the janitor, almost as if he was trying to do something. Suddenly the pieces fell together for Kuro.
"Will you stop that, you idiot!" he yelled at Aiden. "Do you want to draw attention to us, you dumbass?!" Even though Kuro still didn't know what exactly Aiden had been trying to do, but it had been clear that he was trying something. And this something could very well draw some unwanted attention to them. The janitor didn't even look up at Kuro's yelling and just went on with his job.

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:13 am 

Annalise had been so caught up in the whole situation that she visibly jumped when Kuro yelled and whipped her head in his direction. While she didn't like that Kuro had yelled, it had brought to Annalise's attention that Aiden had been focusing, no..concentrating on the janitor so hard it seemed his eyes could pop out. Annalise couldn't help but speak in a hushed tone through gritted teeth. "He isn't doing anything, Kuro...there's no need to yell." She eyeballed the janitor, making sure he still wasn't paying attention before making her way back to others with a few quick strides. "We have to get to class now. We can't afford to be late." Her words sounded as if Annalise was struggling to keep her voice steady and her irises almost engulfed the blue of her eyes as they widened with fear.

Without speaking, she looked pointedly and the door before making her way to it. Of course, she really wasn't going to class. In fact, as soon as Annalise was in the clear she was going to practically run home...unless they, too, had been brainwashed. The thought made Annalise almost freeze dead in her tracks. Would her family have forgotten about her? Just what was actually going on?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:55 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ramona had too been busy just staring at the man. She jumped when Kuro yelled at Aiden. She just glared at the kid and shook her head. She watched the janitor some more before finally letting it go.

She didn't know what, but something or someone was controlling the janitor, and possibly others in the school. She sighed and looked at Aiden, Kuro and Annalise, sighing when class was brought up. She gave a warm smile to the girl she had previously fought with, sensing the fear from her. She felt bad for Annalise, she could tell that the girl wasn't that emotionally strong, but she figured if the two of them were to befriend each other, she would have Ramona to lean on in these times.

Ramona had the same idea as Annalise without speaking it. She planned on sprinting home after she was in the clear. That is, if nothing stopped her hopefully.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:51 pm 

Aiden almost jumped out of his own skin by Kuro's yell, barely managing to keep himself from yelling back. He turned, eyes wide with disbelief and heart pounding loudly in his chest because of the fright.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" he growled back, finally losing his patience. He had tried to keep calm, controlled, as well as he could, because he knew that the others were just as afraid and as confused as he was. But he wouldn't be yelled at when he hadn't done anything. Well, he had tried to, and the failure just confirmed his suspicions, but he hadn't actually done anything. Although he should be more careful, only Kuro - and perhaps others who also had powers, but then it wouldn't matter - would jump to the conclusion that he was doing something. Normal people would just figure out he was confused or afraid or whatever. "You screaming like crazy is what is going to draw attention to us. Now, if you excuse me, I'm definitely tired of this and I'm going home."

"Call me if you need me, or whatever." he mumbled to the girls when he passed by them, managing to keep most of his annoyance out of his voice. He would just go home, take a shower and sleep through the rest of the day. It wouldn't matter. His parents wouldn't even know he got home earlier than usual, and if the school called or anything, he would just come up with an excuse.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:03 pm 

Kuro rolled his eyes at the reactions. If yelling would attract the attention of whoever was after them then their mere presence would already have been enough. However, trying to mess with the mind control that they have obviously forced upon the school would definitely draw attention to them. "Fine by me," he replied sarcastically. "Don't regret your choice if you end up being killed like the kid from before." Kuro was of course refering to the boy they had found in the woods before. For now his suspicions about Aiden had been hundred percent confirmed, he had that. Which meant that two out of three people around him were like that. Since the janitor didn't seem to even notice them anymore, Kuro also ignored his presence. "Don't think that anyone out there would believe you, even if they are not being influenced," he said adding some more fuel to the flame. He glanced towards the girls, one who was definitely like that and the other who was still unknown. "Just be aware that you are targeted as well," he said aiming at the girl with powers. Now that he had insulted everyone enough he could set up a plan for himself on what to do. It seemed like it would not be a problem if he would skip the rest of the school day, although he had to go tomorrow again. So he would just go home. Kuro lived alone so there was no problem of annoying parents or whatever. "Seeya you freaks," he said before leaving, passing Aiden. Kuro did not even pay attention to whether they were coming after him or not. Somewhere he knew that he would stand more of a chance in a group than alone should Luke turn up again, but somehow these two didn't seem very strong. There was still a chance that they had not shown their true potential yet and maybe the other girl also had something, however he didn't know that so he didn't care either.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:42 pm 

"Just be aware that you are targeted as well."

Annalise stiffened as Kuro spoke to her. "That's not super freaking obvious.." She mouthed back before heading towards the exit herself. She heard Aiden speak to herself and Ramona, but it didn't really register in Annalise's mind as she exited the cafeteria and then the building entirely. Her thoughts were preoccupied with home and what awaited her. Annalise's parents were both at work, but she wondered if the school called her home reporting her absence. While lost in thought, Annalise subconsciously went around the forest that stood between her home and the school.

Once home, the girl went to her room, which was on the second floor, and sat down upon her bed, still unsure of what was really going on. She didn't remember walking home, but it WAS her home. There were pictures of her on the wall and her bedroom was still the same. She had checked to see if there were any messaged on the answering machine and when there was one from the school about Annalise, the girl gave a sigh of relief. Perhaps this was all just some horrible tragedy that didn't even have anything to do with her.

With that in mind, Annalise ran a bath. It was just what she needed to relax and once in the tub she had all but forgot what Kuro had said to her.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:25 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ramona listened to Kuro as he grew more angry. She barely knew the kid, but she already knew she wasn't fond of him. His egotistical attitude made her so angry. And the way he talked to others made her even more angry. Next thing she knew, she was standing alone in the cafeteria. She gave a sigh as she watched everyone leave. She didn't want to go home and answer to her grandparents, but she figured now was better than later. She shoved her hands in her pockets as she decided to walk through the woods. She had been so angry and nervous about what had happened today, and the woods was really the only place to keep her head clear.

When she knew she was in the clear, she released a soft sigh and shifted into a doe. With her long slender legs she walked through the forest, sniffing for any hunters, cautious so she wouldn't get shot. She gave a soft sigh and came to a clearing that had other deer standing about, grazing without a care in the world. The only thing they had to worry about was surviving. They didn't have to worry about school or other things like that. In a way, animals were more lucky than humans. As soon as she approached the other deer, a snap of a twig could be heard from somewhere behind her, the other deer picked up their heads and sprinted away. While they sprinted, Ramona could smell a familiar sense, she turned around to be shocked at who was by her.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:24 pm 

Aiden had to almost physically refrain himself from sending a punch towards Kuro's direction, annoyed at the other words. However, it would do him no good, and he tried to keep his focus on just leaving the freaking school and going home. He was tired.

There was nothing on the outside that suggested anything had gone wrong in the school. No police around, no frightened people around the school grounds, nothing. Each step of the way, each minute Aiden passed on the bus, nothing that showed something really did happen. But he knew it happened. He just couldn't understand exactly how nor why. But perhaps it wasn't truly important. Perhaps he could just ignore everything, and on the next day, all would be fine. Kuro's words came to him again, but he shoved them away. No use on getting worked up before anything happened.

He got home, took a shower and went straight to bed, falling on it and sighing, annoyed and tired. A glance at the clock showed him he had some time to sleep before anyone got home, so he shifted, looking for a more comforting position, and allowed himself to simply sleep, pushing the memories of the day away from his mind.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:41 pm 

Ramona should have ran away with the others, because what she saw when she turned around was a wolf. Wolves were not common in these woods, still they were sighted every now and then. Of all the animals she could had turned into, she just had to choose one that looked very delicious for the wolf. As she turned around to flee, another wolf had already appeared behind her. Wolves hunt in packs. This pack may be relatively small, but it was enough to capture and kill a single unlucky doe. Ramona was never seen again and after a while all search parties were cancelled.

Kuro didn’t go home like he had wanted to do. He needed some peace of mind to regain his composure. Instead he also went into the woods. The woods were big and the chance of encountering someone was pretty low. Today had been very tiring. Soon he sat against a big tree and closed his eyes to rest a little. He wasn’t sleeping, but he enjoyed listening to the birds singing and a few sunrays that came through the thick ceiling of leaves. He had been sitting there calmly for a while until close to him a rustling sound could be heard.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:56 pm 

After her bath, Annalise spent a few hours on her computer doing homework and surfing through her social media until her parents got home from work. She met her parents with a hello, followed by the usual questions of "How was your day?" "Did anything interesting happen?" and, in her mother's case, "What do you want for dinner?" After the routine pleasantries were exchanged, Annalise informed her parents she was going out for a few hours and would be home before dinner was done.

Annalise found herself at a local diner. Several students were there enjoying an after school snack and she took the time to say hello to a few of them before sitting in one of the booths. Annalise whipped out her phone just as the waitress arrived. "Hey hun. What'll it be?" The woman was a slightly older lady with a long country drawl. Annalise almost found something like comfort in hearing it. Almost like her world didn't just drastically change a few hours ago. "Um..." she glanced down at the menu. There were so many options. "Can I have a large chocolate shake. Extra thick."

"Mhmm..anything else, sweetheart?"

A few things caught Annalise's eye, but she knew she'd just end up getting the same thing she always did. Why even bother with a menu? "I'll also have an order of fries. That's it." The girl thanked the lady as she took the menu and put her order in. Annalise hadn't realized she'd been holding her breath until she was alone. Perhaps she had made a mistake going out?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:41 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Alec had gone to bed late, or at least later than usual. And with his parents already gone to work, nobody was home to wake the sleeping teen as his alarm sat quietly on the bedside table, having been forgotten last night. It wasn't until the sun's rays fell on his face that the boy woke. Sitting up and shielding his face from the harsh light, Alec's mind, though seemingly still half asleep, tried to figure out what was wrong. Rubbing at his eyes, the boy peeked at the clock and nearly fell off the bed in his haste to get a better look at the digits telling him he had slept for the better part of the day. Untangling himself as quickly as he could from the covers, Alec dug through his clothes for his uniform and hastily pulled it on, not bothering to straighten it out as he grabbed his bag and rushed out the door. 

Running down the sidewalks, and across the streets, Alec cut into the woods and quickly shifted into a fox. It would be faster this way. It never occurred to the teen that he had already missed most of the day and it would probably be better to wait for tomorrow, too focused on how late he was to start with to worry about anything else. Bounding over roots and across leaf covered ground, Alec didn't slow until he was close to the school. Slinking behind a rather large bush, he prepared to shift back when he caught the scent of someone nearby. He couldn't shift with someone around, what if they caught him? With a small huff of annoyance, he disappeared into the foliage, hoping to get a better look at who it may be. 

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:48 pm 

His sleep was, thankfully, one without dreams. It was not unusual to him - whenever he was tired, specially because of his powers, he wouldn't dream. It allowed him to rest his mind, and he wouldn't complain about it.

When Aiden woke up, he couldn't say whatever it was because he was finally rested or because he was incredible hungry. Sending a glance over his clock, he confirmed he hadn't eaten in hours, and that it would still be a long time before his parents got home. Yawning, he made himself get up, put on some clothes without thinking much about it, and made a quick sandwich from some left-overs that he could find on the kitchen. He could simply eat at home, but then, he usually stayed out until late, and he wasn't feeling eager to hear his parents' questions when they got home. So best to just leave to kill some time.

Humming to himself, and taking small bites out of his sandwich, Aiden made his way down the stairs of his apartment building and towards the park. A walk wouldn't hurt.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:31 am 

Kuro took a short look at his watch. It was about the end of lunchtime. So much had happened today that it felt like it was much later. Having some time to digest it all was very appreciated. But instead of getting to think about it, he was distracted by the rustling in the bushes close to him. A wild animal? Even if it was a dangerous wild animal like those wolves that he had heard about, Kuro didn't move from his place. The bush was too small to hide a human so he could exclude that option from the start. "It's okay to come out," he said softly in a for him unusual gentle voice. "It's fine if you want to eat me too."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:27 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Alec ventured a few steps closer at the voice, close enough to see the boy seated just on the other side of the bushes. From what he could tell, he didn't appear hostile so with a few more steps Alec was free of the foliage and stood next to him. He couldn't help but grin a little at the boy's comment on eating him. Had he been in his regular form he would have laughed, but as such he merely tilted his head as though studying the boy. He left a space between them, close enough to be touched, but also far enough to step away.

It would be too obvious to run off now and suddenly have a human appear so soon, Alec thought. Instead he would wait, maybe slink off in a few moments and return as his normal self once some time had pasted. Maybe even circle around and come from a new direction. 

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:52 pm 

He hadn't gotten far when his phone rang, and Aiden sighed when he saw it was his mother calling. Nevertheless, he answered. It would be worse if he simply ignored it, since he would have to eventually need to go back home anyway.

"Where are you?" was the rushed greeting.

"Just walking." the boy frowned. There was something about his mother's voice that seemed very, very strange. "Why?"

"Can you come back? Please?" there was a short pause, before she continued. "Your grandmother is sick. It seems very serious. I know it's sudden, but we can't afford to transfer her here, and she needs us now." another pause. "We may stay away for a while."

Truth was, he didn't know what to think. He could only nod, and then answer something with a weak voice when he noticed there was no way his mother could see him. He talked with her during the way back, not really caring that he would need to stay away for a while. Maybe it would be for the best.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:16 pm 

Kuro gave the little fox a gentle smile that no human had seen on his face before. Slowly he reached out his hand so that the fox could sniff it without scaring it off. "Hey there little one," he softly said. He didn't touch the fox, instead he waited until the fox would come closer itself. Kuro liked animals and he would like to touch the fluffy little fox. However, he didn't want to scare the small animal off or get bitten. The gentleness that he shows towards the animal was something that he would probably never show towards a fellow human. It was surely a good thing for the fox that Kuro didn't know that he was smiling gently at another human being.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next