All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:00 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Fiara could be found every night at her special clearing the forest practicing her craft of fire, and tonight was no different. She practice creating it, throwing it and preserving it using the skills that her father taught her so long ago. She missed him, but thats why she did this. She felt closer to him when she held a flame in her hand.

She was concentrating so hard she didn't even hear the rustling of bushes at first. But then the sound hit her. Well it wasn't the sound that hit her first, it was the feeling the sound possessed. It was frightened. Of what she did not know, so she became very alert, and alert was all she could be. She slowly approached the spot the sound had come from, her heart beating faster and faster. She felt a small ball of heat begin to form in her palm. She was ready for anything. As she came closer to the spot the rustling stopped. Her heart beat harder. She was just about ready to blast the spot with a fire ball when a mouse came scampering out.

Fiara jumped a little than began laughing in spite of herself. "Calm down there girl! You can take a little mouse!" She figured that was her cue to go home. Getting back into her alert mode, she made her way back home through the dense, dark forest.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:08 pm 

Location: A place where chickens get to cross the road without having their motives questioned.
Blog: View Blog (1)

Kina always allowed herself a few hours in the morning to walk through the forest and heal all the dead Earth she could find. It soothed her, and gave her a good, happy basis to start her day on.
Her mother would have said, "Kina, this is the circle of life. Things are born and then they die, it's the way things are."
And Kina would have mumbled, "Just because they are, doesn't mean they should be."

Kina's mood saddened as she thought of her parents. They had always been there to give her guidance. But, now with them gone Kina often found herself struggling between two separate paths, feeling as if she might slip through the cracks between them at any moment.
Kina stopped to appreciate a lovely yellow rose bush. It was beautiful, in full bloom, but dead in the center of it was a darkened and wilting little flower.

Anyone else would have simply seen a dead flower. A dead flower that threw off all the aesthetics of a pristine rose bush. But, Kina saw a chance for new life. A chance for a second chance, if you will. She placed her fingers on the stem of the little wilted flower, and focused on the flower being full, and bright, and beautiful. She watched as the color slowly came back, fading all the brown spots to a buttery yellow, and then brighter and brighter. Next, Kina focused on the petals becoming more firm, holding the flower up so that it wasn't so droopy. When Kina was satisfied she bent down and landed a kiss right on top of the flower, and moved on at a leisurely pace.

Fallen Angels: Banished and forgotten.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:23 pm 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai
Blog: View Blog (8)

Symph sat by a pond by moonlight. His violin rested beside him. The moon was calming to him, and tonight he almost felt peaceful. He had been hiding for awhile now. He wasn't interested in helping Sasha, he would not play for her or use his music for evil. For if she learned of his music powers she would force him to use them against people, to bring people to despair. He couldn't do that. Symph closed his eyes, feeling the soft breeze he connected with it. Searching with the breeze to make sure no one was around. Once satisfied that he was alone Symph picked up his Violin and began to play a soft tune that sounded like rain. Losing himself in the music he played on and on. The water rippled to the music and small creatures harkened to the sound. Hearts were filled with peace and the ind was refreshed like the earth after rain.

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:57 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Rain was tapping lightly on the tree branches above Paul. He watched a scene unfolding about 20 feet ahead of him, using brush to cover himself from being spotted.

"Please don't hurt my mommy!," a small child screamed at a male faerie dressed in a red and black uniform. "She didn't bother Sasha. She doesn't deserve this!"

"Quiet honey," a middle aged woman uttered. Then softer and gentler, "Please. Everything will be fine, just go to daddy's shop in town and stay there. Mommy will be O.K."

"Silence, wench!" The faerie soldier struck the mother, sending her to the ground. At this sight, the little girl began to scream. "I'll have her life just as quickly as I'll have yours!" He raised his hand, and a fireball began to spout out of it. As he began to take aim at the figure sprawled on the wet grass, a ball of water hit him in the armor covering his back. It was enough to throw off his center of gravity and disrupt the ball of flame. "WHO HIT ME?!" the soldier yelled to seemingly no one.

Before he could turn around and recover his stance, Paul had enough time to get in close range. Quickly, the young water faerie pulled rain right from the air, gathering it into a small torrent and swinging it as if it were a kite on a string. In a large striking motion, Paul brought the gush of water down on the soldier at about a 60 degree angle to the ground. Immediately after it made contact, it froze into a large chunk of ice fully encasing Sasha's lapdog.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:33 pm 

It was a good thing that Fiara was in her alert mode, as soon as she reached town she spotted a commotion. It looked like it revolved around an elderly woman and a child. What kind of trouble are Sasha's guards causing now?! Quietly she made her way to the sight of the scene and hid behind a bush. A little to her left she saw another fairy watching as a disaster was sure to unfold. Thinking she would have to jump in at any minute, Fiara kept an eye on the other hidden fairy. In a blink of an eye a water ball whipped out of thin air from the hands of the mysterious fairy, hitting the soldier squarely on the back. "WHO HIT ME!!" The soldier screamed, only to be threatened with another water ball, but this one turned to ice. This can't end well!

The soldier started to trudge his way over to the bush where the fairy was that hit him. Fiara watched, waited for the fairy to move, and when he didn't, she realized that this fairy needed help. Without hesitation Fiara threw up a flame wall and sprinted towards the frozen fairy. As she ran towards him she shouted, "Follow me!"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:54 pm 

"The little rain drops fall one by one. One by one. The little rain drops fall one by one. All through the storm." Genesis sang as she made her way through a Strawberry patch. She was picking strawberries to smoosh so she would have some red paint. Genesis remembered the first day her dad taught her how to paint. It was like opening up a whole gateway of Earth. She loved using the Earth to help convey her emotions. She was working on a painting of Sasha being killed. Hence the red paint. Luckily she wasn't a very good painter so nobody would ever know it was Sasha.

"The leaves on ground go rustle, rustle. Rustle, Rustle. The leaves on the ground go rustle, rustle. All through the storm." Gnesis contiuned singing. She was in a really good mood.

All of a sudden she saw two fairies racing towards her. One looked terrified. The other looked like someone with a mission. Hey! Maybe they will let me paint them! I've never painted with a live fairy before me.

"Excuse me! Yes, hello. I was just wondering--" she was caught off short when she saw the people who were chasing them. Sasha's gaurds!

"Oh, shoot. I was in such a lovely mood." Gensis thought as she dropped her basket, ready to attack.

I'll take a stand, untill the end.