All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 327 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:28 am 

Anyone willing to join my RP?

Blog: View Blog (0)

Sorin witnessed the death of the defector by her own eyes. For the last will he wishes the Emperor, Alkee to be stopped from his madness of power. The council chooses her as a Supreme Commander of the Army, knowing this is a huge task and the final goal is to defeat Valvarez Empire. The refugee also willing to help as they want her to liberate their kingdoms so the numbers and powers can be increased. It is now or never but Sorin knows the Imperial Army will persistent on attacking until Carlisle downfall.

She will not let that happened, she will fight to defend Carlisle by any means necessary. "Let's gather all troops while we can as we are looking the battlefield.." She opens the map of Carlisle and analyze it, looking at the map she knew Carlisle was the last stop before the Imperial Army is taking rest and resume the invasion so she assume that east and south are safe but what threatens right now is an army from the north and massive fleet from the west.

"How should we proceed to this.. If we move to defend north then west will be completely vulnerable.." She need some options to devise strategy in order to drive them back. For the fleet it takes more time to construct more ships so defeating them first before moving up to north is an option but she concerns about marching speed of Imperial Army. Outnumbered, outgunned, it's the biggest disadvantage that Carlisle have now but Carlisle have many Legendary Wizards and Knights that can fight for Carlisle. It's a matter of time before Carlisle's downfall and she won't let that happen.

She was hoping a strategist can shows up to give better strategy so north and west can be defended at the same time. She also needs to know how many soldiers are able to fight from Carlisle and many options must be considered from it.

I will not establish the RP until some are interested.
________________________________________________________________________________

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:11 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)

It was only a few moments after her thoughts that her wish had been answered. Strolling in with a bit of a grave look on his face, the strategy officer soon did accompany her in looking at the map.

Having taken a moment to examine the map, Hyarmenion allowed his mind to go to work right away. Figuring that he was going to be the individual most called upon in this situation, being that he was a strategy officer, the elf assumed that he was going to need all of the information that he could get for the time being.

Exhaling softly, he looked down toward the sheet in front of him and allowed his eyes to do a quick study. His motion was practiced, as though he had done this so many countless times before that he wasn't even fazed by it at this point. It had ended up just becoming normal to him, even under a great period of distress.

Naturally, this was a great period of distress to say the very least. Nevertheless, anyone who knew him to any great degree would have of course realized that he handled every situation with the same sense of gravity, and he was no more concerned now than ever despite the fact that the stakes were higher.

"Mi'lady, if you could trust in me, there is a way that both fronts of this battle could be finished. We'd have to use all of our forces on one front, completely obliterate all opposition and then rush our troopers, weary as they were, to the other to see combat in the Northern front."

Naturally, when he said these things, he figured that he would have of course been accompanying those troops as well and fighting alongside of them. No matter how tough things would have gotten, he couldn't have brought himself to ask anyone to do something that he himself wasn't prepared to do.

There was, however, one thing that he hadn't quite said just yet. That was how many people were available to fight.

It was, of course, because the numbers game looked rather grim indeed.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:19 pm 

Sorin looks at him as she know he may have a plan but from what he is saying he also is a strategist. This time itself Carlisle will be attacked by two fronts, the ship could reach at least 8 days but if the wind supports them they can reach for around five days, same like the ground forces as well.

"Tell us about your plan here.. Right now the men that was able to fight is still counted for." With such a surprise attack she doesn't know how much troops that are prepared for this battle until one of the Captains report to her. "Commander Sorin, from all Carlisle regions only seven thousand from a hundred thousand that are ready to fight" Sorin nodded, "Alright, gather all of those mens at Carlisle Palace. The Captain nodded, "Yes, Ma'am"

Sorin looks at him, "Seven thousand.. But we haven't got report from the west that still scouting about their fleet.. My guess is six hundred ships but maximum can be around a thousand since this is just a first wave of the attack.. so i can expect at least six thousand to twenty thousand on the west line.." She wants to know how to muster such only seven thousand soldiers to defeat the two fronts. Defeating those two fronts will gave a chance to advance from the ground to Rausten Kingdom which lies at the north of Carlisle itself.

________________________________________________________________________________

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:08 pm 

Predictably, he did have a plan. It was, of course, the elf's job to always come up with something for as she thought he was indeed a strategist. Nevertheless, Carlisle was under attack on two fronts, and that meant that regardless of whatever plan was thought up, it needed to be stuck with quite quickly.

"Well, irrespective of how many people we have, we need to completely obliterate the troops stationed on one front, and then use all of our might to fling suddenly at the other. If we were to fight an actual extended two front war we would never actually make it."

Eventually, the strategy officer looked up toward her and paused.

"Tell me, since you have only just counted the troops, how many vessels of actual war do we have currently in service?"

There were, of course, a few different ways that they could have been used. Most notably they could have moved the troops, especially if the wind was with them. Nevertheless, this wasn't the only plan that he had suddenly come up with involving the water.

If ships could be fitted with weapons, then they very well could soften up both of the fronts. Depending on which way the wind was blowing, they could wipe out coastal troops while their own land forces attacked, and then use the same vessels to move those land forces to the other front faster than they could have moved across terra firma.

It all really depended on how many ships they had at the moment, though.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:50 am 

Sorin listens to what he can explain to her while she concers some of the arsenals. The dwarves really gave a big help to her ever since the dwarf taking refugee by establishing Tharsis Artillery cannon that was loaded with magic core that was stationed around north and west. The thing is the artillery was not done yet include Lacrima Satellite.

Sorin answer his question, "Fifty pegasus rider, a hundred of wyvern rider.. Fifty Ships with Magic Cannon and Three Tharsis Artillery. If Tharsis Artillery is online we can barrage the ocean to delay their effort, i hope the dwarf finishes it in time"

Tharsis artillery can barrage all sides of Carlisle since it was establishes at the Center of Carlisle, it was used for defensive purposes that was constructed by dwarves a month ago and the magic engineer are still trying to establish at least fifteen magic cores to hasten the barrage.

"If Tharsis Artillery was completed in time, we could destroy some of the Imperial Ships and force them to retreat unlike the ground units that can scatter to difficult our shots" that was she thought about it but she can expect there will be some early attack to destroy the magic core of Tharsis Artiĺlery.

"We could put up barrier on Carlisle to halt their advance but i don't know how long that it can withstands if they come to bombard us and leave the Carlisle offense to Tharsis Artillery" There are many options at this war but one thing that she know is Carlisle must not be breached at any cost.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:17 am 

Having had an excellent respect for the dwarves as well, Hyarmenion was glad that they were taking care of all of the artillery. Regardless, things still didn't exactly look the best for the lot of them. They might soon have been under a great deal of distress to say the very least, and he only hoped that his men could take it.

"If you were to have wyvern riders, then we could also fly them over the lines and attack the mid sections of both forces in order to soften up the resistance. Do you think that would be acceptable?"

In spite of the fact that he had always held the utmost confidence in his own plans, Hyarmenion knew that he was more or less supposed to always listen to what Sorin said at the end of the day.

"Or, there is one other option, though I am unsure if you would much enjoy it. We could go on an all out offensive and go on the berserk in order to ensure that no part of Carlisle herself were ever touched."

For one thing it was certainly a bold plan. Indeed, it didn't sound like the sort of thing that someone who was normally as reserved as him would have ever said.

While this would have been dangerous, a plan like that could have helped to force a very quick victory if things ended up in their favor.

If things were not in their favor, however, then things would have equally ended in defeat every bit as quickly.

He wasn't quite sure if he wanted to face up to the consequences of thinking this way so quickly.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:47 am 

Sorin thinks for a while about his proposal, "It will be quite risky if we attack ground forces since it was too stable ground.. It's best to attack their Navy first.." The archers are scored more precision shot when on the ground but the accuracy becomes reduced once the archers are on the ship because of the ship's motion movement.

She considers an all out offensive but it's a harsh yet bold option but there is no time to lose. "We can go all out offensive.. Five thousand Ground units while Navy will go with two thousands.. Navy will all-out defensive, bid time as much as they could until our main forces from the ground are moving to the sea to engage them.. If Tharsis completed in time i want the tharsis barrage the navy, reducing their firepower and will to attack.."

She wants the main guns fired at the navy instead of ground because she herself will be commanding her soldiers on the front line from the ground. "I will command the ground forces by myself... I will entrust you to command the Navy units, the main objective is to hold off as long as you could until my troops arrived"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:07 am 

"Do you have any better intelligence on how large their Navy is currently?" Hyarmenion had apparently not been briefed on this sort of thing, which was a bit of an embarrassment to him since he had assumed that he should have known this sort of thing.

"What I was expecting was that we would use some form of mounted catapult or something of the like on the ships in order to soften up any resistance out there."

Soon enough he silenced himself, though, and started to focus on the fact that it had seemed like she was fine with an all-out offensive.

While this would have been dangerous, just like she had said, it would probably have been necessary since the small amount of time that they had available to them.

Once she had given him the orders to take command of the navy, Hyarmenion offered another salute to her. He figured that it was best not to question this decision in the least.

He would simply offer his salute and do the absolute best that he could have done in the situation. The elf was never one to complain or do anything of the sort. While he was hardly one to hold blind faith, he did at least trust Sorin in these things.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:20 am 

Sorin shakes head, "Unfortunately not very detailed by for the size of the ship but the reports from the scout they expect around 60 Galley Class Ships and Two Frigate Class Ships, those two are expected to be Imperial Army Assault Flagship.." She thinks of the Navy on Carlisle but there is one ship that was the main Force of Carlisle.

"Carlisle only have 20 Galley Class Ships, Two Frigate Class Ships and One Galleon ships.. the Galleon Ships will be installed miniature of Tharsis Artillery for additional firepower but it will be installed in the main deck of the ship.. Be careful not to let that thing destroyed because it's more fragile than the main Artillery guns that only needs to destroy power cores to disable the guns" That is the only ships that was avaiable for Carlisle and she add the task for Hyarmenion to defend the guns at any costs.

"Hyarmenion, i will entrust the guns of Tharsis to you.. Whatever it takes, draw them to the range of artillery fire at Carlisle Bay and obliterate them as much as you could once the guns are ready.. If they retreats finish off with a smaller ones but aim for the vital spots such as rudder and bottleneck of the ship, do not let each of them breach Carlisle Port because they will have something that can put us to disadvantages" Damaging the rudder and neck of the ships was quite difficult but if it works the Imperial Army can't patch it up because of sea water. "The Astral radar will be installed on both Frigate and Galleon to know where they are but expect their arsenals as well so you must be careful"

The number she gave to Hyarmenion are two thousands but as always she have to finish the ground battle as soon as possible to rush quickly to aid Hyarmenion on Carlisle Bay where the Imperial Army will be inside guns of Tharsis range of fire. The air units can obliterate them however Sorin concerns if there are any Ballistic Anti Air Ships on Imperial Ships that can turn her air force to a slaughter.

"Is there anything you can request before we can go to the battle?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:21 pm 

"Still I honestly appreciate what little information we do have, since I do need that information to make informed decisions." Naturally, though, Hyarmenion didn't doubt for a moment that she was going to be the one making the ultimate decision. That was something that he had actually trusted Sorin to do in the end regardless.

Nevertheless, he was soon thinking about the numbers that she was feeding him. "That might be fragile, but keep in mind that Galleon class vessels have extra cargo space." That meant, of course, that they would have been able to store additional ammunition for the artillery pieces, which would have made it easier for him to plan to do a great deal of damage to the forces along the shorelines.

Once she had given him control of the Tharsis task force, he bowed his head and nodded. He was going to take this assignment as seriously as possible, of course, and he had already developed some ideas about how to take care of business when it came down to it. Nevertheless, it was a big undertaking.

That was true even for him, even though he usually had developed what he considered were strong defensive schemes.

This time, though, he was going to have to go on a massive offense.

"I promise not to let you down as far as Tharsis is concerned. Moreover, I do not believe I have any request to make beyond being given the right to fight alongside my men."

Sorin had known him long enough to be sure that he never did anything as a snap decision. Therefore, his wish to fight alongside everyone else fit into his personality as perfectly as everything else.

"I suppose with that, then, we are ready to go."

The numbers game that they had been playing didn't necessarily inspire much confidence. Nevertheless, he planned to make due with what they ultimately had at their disposal.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:43 am 

The councils are called to gather their opinions but some of the council disagrees about Sorin's establishment of soldier. They know Sorin is a capable of a thousand soldiers or even more than that since she is the only person who can use Sacred Magic to defeat the enemies. They want Sorin to defeat them as soon as possible but also suppressing any casualty from Carlisle for upcoming days.

"I will allow three thousand on Sorin's unit and four thousand on Hyarmenion.. The miniature of Tharsis has been established at the Galleon Class Ship.. It can be destroyed as well but be careful for the cores since the magic core was lies at the bottom of compartement.. If that thing explodes the Galleon will sink without a doubt so that was a double edge sword if i can concern about it.. One core can be sustained but if it goes two the bottom of the ship will snaps.. Be careful"

The miniature guns of Tharsis using magic core as a bullet, converging it like a scepter's gemstone to one and then firing it towards the target to deal damages. That's how the mages are usually do with their staffs and the function is same as Guns of Tharsis that didn't use any bullets to fire the artillery.

Sorin looks at the council and sighs a bit, "Very well.. I will take three thousand and Hyarmenion takes four thousand.." The council nodded, "You are worth of a thousand soldiers or even more, you are number one at the five saints after all.. No one can compare your holy power to other Holy mages" Sorin nodded, "I will do what i can..."

The war council then disbanded, Sorin quickly rally three thousand on the entrance hall of Carlisle Castle. Without any second to lose she leads three thousand Cavalrymen to the Northern Carlisle while another four thousand are waiting for his orders.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:03 pm 

Admittedly, Hyarmenion hoped that she would use a great deal of magic herself considering the various abilities that she had developed as such. Nevertheless, he knew all too well that this wasn't a reasonable expectation.

Therefore, he thrust it out of his mind and instead focused on other things. Mostly, of course, he thought very deeply about the naval conditions.

Nodding toward her in reference to the Galleon class ships in question, he swallowed deeply and exhaled. "Naturally that is a concern, though I will be careful."

Of course, cautiousness was something that they more than likely couldn't have afforded too much for the time being. They had to make quick decisive action for obvious reasons. There wasn't much time to go, and he had many decisions to face.

That being said, he was surprised to know that he was going to get additional troops. He knew very well, though, that he shouldn't have gotten too excited about this.

It would have made him look as though he were planning to waste the troops in question.

As a result, instead of getting excited, he nodded in a demure fashion.

"If that is all, then I should probably be off to prepare."

Inside of his head, though, he was ecstatic. Then again, the elf wasn't one to waste anything at all, let alone precious lives. He realized, perhaps due once more to his upbringing, that human life was something that was ridiculously precious and he wasn't one to squander that resource.

Then again, that might have helped to explain why he was in the position that he was. He saw it as one of defense and figured that this was the best way to ensure that further infractions don't happen again in the future. The less such problems occurred the better he thought.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:05 pm 

Meanwhile on Imperial Army March, they are expecting one of the five saints as opponent but the Emperor orders them not to fight ranked one in the five saints, Margaretha Sorin. If she was in command then the Imperial Army must retreat to reconsider the plans but the problem is no intel about where could the Valkyrie currently is since she was the most lethalest opponent that was capable of thousands soldiers. Many legends about her are heard in many kingdom thus the Empire put her on the most powerful opponent since the main Army lies around three months from Carlisle as they have just wrapping any resistances that lies on Galleon Kingdom.

Sorin know she must not letting any survivors include the historians if they bringing it because they didn't want her to be written on the history as a part of intelligence since history is one of the vital information to know what happened on the battlefield. Rather than scout that often goes and return only to report approximate numbers the historian once they set an eye on a key person they will write it as a history on some battle where they caught sight of her.

If so Sorin must erase their memories about her to prevent the history written about her, she must make an appearance on Rausten in order to show that she is present there as a part of surprise attack but now the top priority is to drive Imperial Army out from Northern Carlisle.

Marching the soldiers as quickly as possible the time to reach Northern Carlisle border is two days with full speed while the Imperial Army will reach it in five days march. Sorin wants to engage them at the South Rausten in order to spread a false news that Carlisle has just entered Rausten with desperate speed to draw their attention.

On the Carlisle Main port Lutece, the ships are being prepared as the dwarves makes their final adjustment on each ships from Galley Class until a Galleon Class ships before it can departs. Like Sorin's order the Imperial Ship must within Tharsis ARtillery range which approximately of a day from the port in order to obliterate them.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:34 pm 

While Hyarmenion wasn't one of the Saints that were at all influenced by these orders, he did end up taking a more conventional approach to things anyway. She had made some orders that did affect him, however. The ships were supposed to remain within Tharsis Artillery range.

Naturally this meant that they were really only going to be traveling around a day from the port or so.

Regardless, he had no wish to countermand these orders. Nor, in fact, did he really have any genuine authority with which to do so.

Once the dwarves had announced that the vessels were sufficiently ready, he boarded a Galleon class ship. It seemed as though the elf was going to board along with everyone else.

That would, of course, make sense considering his personality.

Should Sorin have complained, though, he would have mentioned the fact that she had known him long enough in order to recognize just what he felt necessary to do in this sort of situation.

It was, though, no real matter. He didn't feel like Sorin was going to complain about him coming with. Previously he had already shared his intentions with her anyway, so she really knew that he had planned to fight aboard one of the vessels as well.

Admittedly, he was the one who had previously recommended that they go berserk, and he wasn't outing himself from this action either. He foresaw boarding actions and missions off of his ships, unlike Sorin's more reserved plan.

More importantly, though, Hyarmenion, as strategy officer, continued to envision himself doing all of these things personally. It wasn't that he had no respect for life as was mentioned before, but rather the fact that he had such a profound respect that he had wanted to end everything very quickly and allow life to go back to normal with as limited a loss as possible.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:56 am 

Two days later Sorin manages to reach the Northern Carlisle border. With just three thousand soldiers she quickly exits the border and heading for Rausten to attack the Imperial Army. Knowing this is just an intial assault she must drive them back as quickly as possible, the Imperial Army soon receives report about the commander of the army. Wearing a different armor than her signature ones, a golden clad armor she want to conceal herself.

"The intel expected the Valkyrie was remained on the Carlisle Capital, she could preparing some defenses and like that.." With the reports the Imperial Commander thinks, "We keep marching, tomorrow we will head for a battle.. Expect heavy resistances and our second forces are lies a week from here.." Knowing that the battle can be turn upside down if things goes worse the Imperial Commander assemble some strategy but what they don't know is Sorin is on the Carlisle Ground Forces and she is leading them personally.

On the Carlisle Inlet, the Imperial Ships are closing in day by day which now it could take around three days to reach Carlisle since the wind are not helping their speed to get up more. They could expect Sorin was there but report from scout tells that there are three Magic Artillery Guns are established at the center of Carlisle and they are aiming at the Northern for a while. Sorin purposedly made this in order to deceive them and making them go onward more.

Sorin quickly sets up camp before tomorrow's battle, with her in command she will leave the command of battle to one of the captain while she herself will be striking the Imperial Army to cut off their retreats.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:39 pm 

Naturally it hadn't taken quite as long for Hyarmenion to reach his ordered point considering the fact that he had mostly been traveling by sea. Regardless, he still had to work fast. Even if he theoretically had more time, he needed to get into position as quickly as possible.

This was, just as Sorin was thinking, merely part of an initial assault and not a full operation.

Still, he had made sure to wear his signature equipment, and he trusted that was going to be enough. Then again, he actually had assumed that it would have to be enough. He couldn't wear anything too encumbering, since it would have interfered with his ability to work magic and cast spells.

Many people who worked with magic had to make a decision. They could cease studying at a certain point and continue to fight in armor, or end up learning more complex spells that required intricate motions. That would require some armor to be sacrificed.

Naturally, his personal fighting style would have required much the same anyway, and as a result he had been relatively lightly armored.

In spite of this fact, he was confident enough in his abilities to serve aboard the vessel that he had been assigned to.

Sighing carefully, he was looking through a monocular spyglass personally, doing his best to watch for any enemy forces whether they were on sea or back on the land. Either way he was going to be sure that he ended up rising to whatever occasion it might have been that he found himself face to face with.

If he was able to finish this off fast enough, then he would have been able to further ruin the retreats of the forces that Sorin was going after. He hoped to ultimately provide reinforcements for her.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:20 am 

The Imperial Army on the sea spots the ships ahead, a galleon Ship. "looks Like Carlisle is going to make their effort to delay our advancement" The Ship Commander looks at the sailors, "Prepare the boarding units, capture the ship and use it for our benefits"

On the Maslentisa Plains, Carlisle Army and Imperial Army are facing each other. They prepare for the battle while Sorin is nowhere to be seen on the plains.

"Attack!" The Imperial Army are starting their attack to Carlisle Army. Sorin's order are strict, hold out until all of them are advancing while Sorin was rerouting to ensure no one follows her.

She managed to sneak up behind the line and brainwash the historian from the Empire. Once done she draw her sword and start striking the rear line with no mercy. Many are surprised with her bold attack but they quickly decided to retreat while the Commander orders them to hold the ground.

"Get back here you idiot! We win in number and power! Don't think that you ca--"

The Imperial Commander was beheaded by Sorin as she prevent anyone from escaping by executing all of them at once. The battle only last for three hours and there are no survivors of Imperial Army. With victory over Maslentisa Sorin quickly change direction to Carlisle Inlet where the Navy will fight the Imperial Navy soon enough. She need to reach there within a day and she only bring a thousand soldiers as the rest are collecting the loot while also preparing the defense line to slow the advance of Imperial Army

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:30 pm 

While he knew very well that the Imperial Army had spotted the vessels and started to prepare, Hyarmenion was banking on the fact that it took them a while to get to that point. They had only started to prepare once they had actually seen his flotilla.

On the other hand, Hyarmenion himself felt that he actually still had the element of surprise working in his favor, since they hadn't expected a move like this at all. Once they were even remotely close enough, he allowed his vessels to begin to fire in what was a cacophony of noisy blasts.

Naturally he had no real way of knowing what was going on with Sorin, but he knew very well that she was fierce and aggressive. She always was in all of her dealings, and as a result he knew that she wasn't going to have much mercy.

For now, though, he just shelled the land with everything that he had, hoping to soften up the targets for what he considered an inevitable landfall.

Making haste with everything, as Sorin would have likewise known that he surely would have done, he got as many troops prepared as possible. He wanted to make sure that he would be able to run these vessels with their skeleton crews, but he figured that almost any sacrifice was acceptable to get another person out there as a pair of boots on the ground.

It was an all out assault that would come only after all the defending units were completely crushed.

Some might have called him merciless, but indeed he wanted to end things as quickly as possible in order to allow people to once more go on living without the challenges that war would have forced them to face in turn.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:08 pm 

Sorin picking up the pace while she got a message from a pigeon during her ride to nearby port to rendezvous with Hyarmenion's unit on Carlisle Inlet. He read it and the message says that the guns of Tharsis is ready to be used, the other pigeon also able to reach Hyarmenion and deliver the message to him.

Without time to waste Sorin continue to pick up the pace in order to obliterate Imperial Navy Ships. Currently some of her units are setting up defenses around Northern Carlisle to slow the Imperial Army down if they are making another invasion on Carlisle again but this time Sorin will be prepared for invasion to liberate Rausten, the neighboring Kingdom that lies on the North of Carlisle.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:35 pm 

Considering that he seemed to have quite a way with rushing things but not yet spoiling them when he did, Hyarmenion did his best to eliminate both Imperial Army units as well as those naval ones that he was also after. Eventually, though, he was given a message that seemed to come from a bird.

Taking note of the message that stated that the Tharsis Guns were now prepped, he decided to press onward. He figured that within a short period of time he'd have rendezvoused with her own units as soon as they circled around Carlisle Inlet again.

While, as always, he had demanded much from his troops and sailors, it had indeed seemed like he could get results as well as win over the respect of all of them. That was something that he prided himself on.

"We'll make landing at the inlet and then we'll start the real invasion!" His words carried over the throng of battle and only made his troops that much more dedicated to his cause as he did.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 327 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next