All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 327 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:24 am 

Anyone willing to join my RP?

Blog: View Blog (0)

Sorin looks at the sun, it seems she need to move her army to Kikimora today to hold the feast. The war discussion will be held later after the feast has ended so she, Rubii and Hyarmenion can rest their minds to refresh themself for today and tomorrow. She doesn't want any war councils yet because there are still two weeks to come before she can march her troops again.

Even so, she already prepare for the battle for in case The Imperial Army are launching their counter attack. With continuous loss, many are seeking for vengeance to avenge their defeat over Southern Rausten but Sorin already anticipate that in case they come to skirmish with Carlisle Army. She will help the townsfolk fix the damages during the battle on Kikimora before the feast can commence.

I will not establish the RP until some are interested.
________________________________________________________________________________

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:34 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)

Considering that she was a Valkyire, Hyarmenion didn't know what to think of Sorin's wisp. He didn't consciously say anything about it though. Rather, he continued to allow himself the luxury of this act of pensive meditation. Focusing, he was aware of the fact that Rubii was quite close to him, though he hadn't actually said anything about it. The only thing that had ultimately broken his concentration was the fact that Rubii stood up. Once she spoke to him and helped him up, he did indeed walk back with her. During the war discussions, he looked around carefully and exhaled.

"We discussed something before, if you all remember. We had planned to assassinate that leader, and I still personally do feel that such a killing would be beneficial, especially if we did it before any of the rest of our troops were to ultimately make any sort of move at all."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:11 am 

Medals: 2
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)

"We did but it seems like Sorin left a note.", she says looking over the still empty tent. She picks it up and reads aloud, "War Council postponed until further notice.....hm."

Rubii looks to Hyarmenion quite surprised.

"She must think we still in need of rest...mindful of smaller battles but rest from war....", she looks puzzled before looking to him.

"We might have time for a proper date if you don't object."

Rubii sets the note down and pets Kumi looking to him waiting for his answers. She also was writing down all the information she received from the spirits weeding out the sayings of the demons.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:01 pm 

Sorin arranging things at Kikimora while also preparing to set up some places where her soldiers can rest. The vacant house will be occupied by sick and wounded soldiers while the healthy units will sleep on tent. Sorin herself already has been prepared some home that will suits her and her Commanders to rest because they are the commanders of this army and without commander surely the morale of Carlisle Soldiers will be plummeted.

While looking at the damage on Kikimora, she check the food and the supplies that was left behind by Imperial Soldiers. If she can use it wisely she can loot the supplies that was belong to Imperial Army and put it to her army's supplies so they won't need reinforcements to replenish the supplies. Some treasures also been left behind and Sorin will put use for it, the mayor will do what they can to facilitate their rest for over two to three weeks and of course the town will be up and running again normally tomorrow.

The citizens are gathering whatever the food and drink they can find and they will use it to make a feast to welcome Carlisle Army for tomorrow's night. Right now Sorin have to recall all the scouts back to Kikimora before she can dispatch them again. Every soldier deserve to participate in this feast.

________________________________________________________________________________

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:57 pm 

Furrowing up his brow, Hyarmenion finally decided to shake his head. "That doesn't actually sound like Sorin at all; do you think everything was okay?" Nevertheless, he had hoped that what she was saying was actually true. If they had some time for a proper date instead of this entire bit of running around, then he would have had appreciated it. Lowering his head, the elf gently swallowed. "Would you actually like to do something like that with me?"

Certainly he couldn't have offered her a request to join him on the mission that he was planning. That clearly didn't sound like the sort of thing that she had in mind. Still, he did figure that something should be said.

"If there really wasn't any work for us that we both had to do, well then in that case I figure that I really would appreciate something like that." The elf would then have tried to give her the first genuine, passionate hug and kiss that he had done so.

Honestly, though, he wondered if there was something that he should have been doing to serve Sorin for the time being.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:49 am 

Rubii smiles nodding, "Yes, I would like that, Hyarmenion."

She takes his hand and kisses his cheek.

"We can do whatever and, if Sorin needs us, she'll send a wisp to our location to fetch us.", she explains reading his facial expressions.

"Now what would you like to do?", she asks him looking at him. Her thumb runs loving on the back of his hand. Kumi yips and Rubii nods, "Yes, you can go play with the other foxes until I call you back."

Kumi hops around before rubbing up against her legs then Hyarmenion's. The fox then leaves the tent happily.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:12 pm 

Meanwhile Sorin went to the medical tent and she start working as she misses her old job as a healer of the people. She heal every those who are wounded and sick one by one. Many are relieved to see she was here to heal them while Sorin knew she can't approve every quest because there are many request that comes to her which need to be immediate treatment.

She misses her old times where her house was full of customers waiting to be healed everyday but since she become a Supreme Commander of Carlisle Army now she only can do it when the army is on the break.

One by one, the civilians are healed from wounded and sickness. At first the medical tent was very full but later becomes empty after Sorin do the hard work for today. She send the messengers to the army on outside Kikimora and moves them into the town to set up defenses and participate in feast that will happens tomorrow.

The mayor appreciate her work, "I thank you for the services you have done here, Holy Priestess Sorin.. How can i repay you for this?" Sorin looks at the mayor, "I don't need money at this point, let my army rest here for two weeks when i will resume the march.." He nodded, "Take our supplies if you want to, we will do what we can to help you out, Holy Priestess" She nodded, "Sure, if could send the merchants out and spread the rumours about Carlisle Army. That will gain Rausten Knights attention" He nodded and proceed with her task.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:35 am 

Eventually that kiss had caused a bit of a blush to play out across Hyarmenion's face. Fortunately for him, his dark complexion blocked most of it from showing. Looking toward her once Kumi had gone off, he exhaled once more. Internally, he was thinking about how he could help out. That was when he finally got an idea. Snickering, he turned toward her once again and smiled. "Let's have a night on the town. While we're there we get to enjoy ourselves, and I can help spread some of those rumors that Sorin actually mentioned before."

Soon enough he smiled at her and looked up, hoping that she wouldn't have minded if he threw his arms around her to give her a second kiss. Pulling back he then nodded as he thought about something else. "I did want to say one other thing, since I might end up going after Detmold in a few days. If I don't come back, then I wanted to say I loved you and I was loyal to Sorin to the end."

Both of these statements were, of course, said with the utmost honesty, as he never would have lied about either of them.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:29 am 

Kumi ran around playfully with other animals for a while before spotting Sorin. The happy little fox bounds towards her with her tail wagging. Kumi yips for her attention hopefully to be helpful in someway.

Rubii nods, "What a wonderful idea."

The pyromancer was beaming from his kiss and had her arms around him. However, she began to frown at his last statement.

"Don't say such things like that. You will come back because we won't let you face him alone. We are a team and teams must work as one to be successful. I'll not allow you to face a foe like him by yourself...."

Her hands grip his shirt a bit, "I love you too much for that. I'm sure as rain that Sorin will agree with me. Now put that nonsense out of your intelligent head. We can cross that bridge when we get there. For now, lets focus on our night out and spreading rumors."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:33 am 

Sorin continue to run her duties on the town, people and soldiers are all healed already and they continue to work fixing the town. She still going to do some assignments when she returns to camp, by this time now the Carlisle soldiers that was outside Kikimora will march towards Kikimora to set up camp around the town for protection.

One expectation that she knew from now on, Detmold will be more likely using dragon as a war assets. Knowing common weapons such as axe, sword, bows will not be effective things could turn to disadvantage for her army. She even doesn't know how much on her army that wields weapon that was enough to kill the dragon as she was one of them that wields weapon that can hurt and slay the dragon. Because of this she won't risk any troops or an officer to do recklessly and things must be planned carefully to stage an assault on Central of Rausten.

Looking at the townsfolk and soldiers from town hall, Sorin looks up at the star while thinking about something.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:37 pm 

"We have to send only a small team, though. Would you, Sorin, me and Kumi be too large do you think?" The elf sighed slowly, having genuinely wanted to take care of this him the entire time. He thought that would have been a better way to contribute to everyone honestly. It would have made him feel like he was continuing to contribute to the team.

That being said, he had decided to take her advice for the time being and just focus on what was going on at the moment as well as the fact that they were going to be spreading rumors. The elf thought exactly the same thing that Sorin did. Detmold would surely turn to dragons now, which made a false information campaign that much more necessary.

Taking Rubii's hand if so allowed, he would have turned the other way in the hopes that they could have walked together. Internally, though, he still felt a little guilty over the whole thing and the opportunity to enjoy himself.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:11 pm 

She takes his hand and heads into the town they fought to take back. As Sorin was healing mainly, Rubii helped in terms of heat and joy. She uses her powers of fire to light fires for the citizens having trouble making some. Unknown to mist, Rubii liked to entertain people. After she and Hyarmenion had their walkabout, she says, "Everyone still seems a bit down. The stench of death is still in the air and many building are in disrepair....I want to bring them joy......watch this."

Rubii goes to the center of town and snaps her fingers. Sparks fly but don't disintegrate or go out. She keeps snapping until she could spell her name with the sparks. It gets the town's attention and she forms a few fireballs and throws them behind her. They form into human shapes and begins to play a popular tune. To that, she begins to do a jig and her feet spark on the ground.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:32 pm 

Sorin looks at what Rubii did to the townsfolk of Kikimora. She appreciate on how Rubii are trying to comfort the people thus the soldiers and people continue to get spirited up to repair the building more faster. This is war after all and people will need some comfort and joy to restore the morale before they can go to the battle again.

She order the remaining soldiers outside Kikimora to move in so they can set up defensive line around the town to ensure that the soldiers are prepared when the Imperial Army retaliate to avenge their loss. Knowing Southern Rausten belong to Carlisle now, it's just a matter of time before she can move to central Rausten and establish the Main Camp Headquarters. Since Central Rausten was a critical position that cannot be allowed to fall when her army was either marching west, North or east, she will ensure the defenses on Central Rausten will be fortified with some siege weapons.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:18 pm 

If Sorin had healing power and Rubii had her own sort of flame powers, then Hyarmenion was going to use his own earth abilities for much the same utility. Earthworks and roads that needed repairs along with farm plots and gardens that needed to be tilled all over again got some instant help from him.

Nevertheless, he was reserved as an elf. No bone in his body was even remotely close to the type of showmanship that she had had exhibited here, and he was content to simply let people know who it was that had aided them, of course giving more credit to their services than to himself even if he was the one who had done it.

Looking around cautiously, he ended up again next to Rubii with a smile. "Well, it certainly does look like we've helped this town out quite a bit. War was probably the darkest thing that anyone had to put up with, so this was a pretty nice way to perhaps improve what the people here were forced to go through for now.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:57 am 

Rubii smiles seeing their faces and she brought the lights on the ground up to make them dance around like fireflies. They dance between the audience as Rubii uses smoke to form sparkler sticks. The sparks that spelt her name fly on them and she gives them out to the children. She then makes whirlwind of fire lifting her up into the air. The smoke forms into a platform and she stands on it. The fire swirls into a giant ball of fire and she flows her hands out. She commands the fire to form into a dragon. It roars as she jumps on it.

Her markings were fire red and her eyes were shimmering like a fire would. Her hair was on fire and her outfit shifted into a coal black skirt that goes a bit above her knees. Her shirt was off shoulder and long sleeved. The ends were fanned out.

The dragon dips down causing small cracks of fireworks above their heads. The fire didn't burn them, however. It just tickled their skin. She rode it back up as more smoke figure formed and started dancing with some of the audience members. She lands back on her platform barefoot and the dragon flew into the sky and exploded in a glorious display of fireworks. The crowd cheers and a small fire tornado takes shape under the platform. Rubii does a bow before diving in the tornado. The crowd gasps as it swallows her and doesn't emerge...

Suspense lasts a moment until the tornado goes dissipates and reveals a giant, fire form, nine-tail fox. It poses before breathing fire spelling Rubii and the letters go up into the sky for another round of awesome fireworks. The last firework explodes into the Carlisle crest and the Rausten Crest.

The nine-tail disappears and Rubii takes a bow to the roaring crowd.

When Hyarmenion approaches and says his bit, she nods, "Yes, it is nice to see the smiles on their faces back and moral high."

Her outfit from the show was still present and her markings her burning bright. Her eyes were still lit up but her hair was no longer on fire.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:03 pm 

Sorin feel greatful that her officers is here, now she just need something to do for Kikimora itself. She can't advance her soldiers until everyone was recuperated from fatigue at least for five to seven days. She want the soldiers to enjoy themself first before advancing to Central Rausten as she already set her eyes on one place, Seitzbach Castle where the castle was build below ground level which makes the conquering of Seitzbach Castle become quite a challenge.

She know if that Castle was captured and key points has been seized, she can suppress the casualty but if the key points are not yet captured she cannot siege the castle itself. Thinking about it aside, she want to enjoy the soldiers time first to have a relax and taking day off for leisures. She prefer to have them recuperate their morale and fighting spirit slowly but precise before they are really ready to go on battle again.

Looking at the performance made by Rubii, she continue to look at the citizens and soldiers from town hall balcony on second floor. She got clear sights of every people that was on the Main Square include Rubii and Hyarmenion. Looking at the Main Square for a while she turn her gaze to the sky to look at the stars of the night itself.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:29 pm 

While the elf might not have been able to do these things at all, that didn't mean that they didn't entrance him. Admittedly things like this could entrance him as reserved as he was, and he certainly did enjoy the show of course. In fact, he had a philosophy that kept him appreciating the simpler things in live no matter what. That was a powerful weapon in the war on his own insanity it might have said.

Smiling when she had addressed him, Hyarmenion nodded. Looking up again, he sighed once more and allowed himself to let his shoulders droop some. "Well, if I'm allowed to be honest, then I didn't mind watching either." Looking up into her eyes he would have offered a kiss if she had permitted.

"You really do enjoy making everyone happy, don't you?" That was something that he really had appreciated about her truly.

One of the other things that he had liked about the show, though, was the fact that it ended up getting tied in with a little propaganda. Hey, showing the village that they had to thank for their liberation certainly wasn't going to hurt at all either.

Exhaling slowly, he turned around, figuring that Sorin must have been close, but he couldn't see her at this point. Should she have come closer, though, he would have said something. He wondered if introducing her to the crowd would have been a good idea, even though he was technically supposed to have been spending his time with Rubii at the moment.

Smiling, still, he tried to lean in closer to Rubii. "Where are you going to go now? I didn't think that you were going to stick around these parts all night, now were you?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:44 am 

Rubii giggles accepting his kiss and nods, "Yes, I do. It brings joy to my soul."

She looks around at the rejuvenated crowd before stating, "I wasn't if I was no longer needed. We can do what you want still. It doesn't matter to me."

The pyromancer kisses his hand and looks around for others in distress or in need of help. If there weren't any, then she wanders to the gate pulling him with her.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:59 am 

Sorin decided that she want to rest on the Town Hall Office Room where there are bedroom used by Mayor if the Mayor need to rest and having immediate meeting tomorrow morning. The soldiers can get to the Mayor Office as the Mayor itself currently working with the people around Kikimora. As the night comes even further, many of them are stop working and return to the camp and houses as they are preparing to rest.

Sorin took off her armor, only wearing long pants and clothes that she was still wearing, she need to change her clothes tomorrow as she has not returned yet but the soldiers already told that they can move her belongings to mayor office tonight.

Some of soldiers are carrying Sorin's stuff to the town hall and they went pass through Hyarmenion and Rubii, with her stuff is being carried it is also a sign that she's on the town hall to rest and for Sorin herself she will let them choose where they want to rest.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:54 pm 

"Well, honestly, I don't want to get in the way of anything is all, but I realize that there are far more important things in this world than myself." With that, the elf grinned toward her. Soon enough he had planted a kiss on her nose as well. While they might not have had too much time as the case might have been, Hyarmenion had every intention of enjoying it with her for the time being at least. Sighing, he tried to take her hand in the process. Naturally he had realized that Sorin would have had much to do. On the other hand, though, he didn't feel too bad enjoying a personal moment. Sorin would have of course had her soldiers to aid her. That should have more than made up for his current absence he supposed.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 327 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next