All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 327 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 17  Next
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:06 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

For the time being, the elf looked back up toward Sorin and nodded slowly. "I think that would at least be a wise suggestion for the time being. Please do rest well." As he bid her farewell, the strategy officer silently prayed that she really would have allowed herself to rest.

Certainly Hyarmenion hadn't thought that she was going to draft him into something like this, but he wasn't opposed to it. Smiling in a bit of a fashion that he never really had used before, he soon tilted his head in the process. "I think you're starting to think like an elf after all." He blushed after she told him that she liked him, and then he looked up into her eyes.

"Do you think that we would make a good team like that, then? I could work myself up into a rage and then Kumi could get me out of it."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:24 pm 

Medals: 2
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)

Rubii giggles at his elf comment saying, "I suppose I am. Think I have hung out with you too long."

She chuckles at her joke before going red as they walked. When they stopped and he looked into her eyes, her face burned again.

"I believe so...only when I can't be there.", she says slightly nervous. They continued to walk before she asks about his past life. She would ask questions about it all too. Once he told her, she saves that information in her mind to always remember it. When he would ever ask for her past, she would look down sadly.

"It's not as warm as yours.", she admits.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:35 pm 

Anyone willing to join my RP?

Sorin continue to sleep while the soldiers are changing shift for defending their commanders tent. She was exhausted more than both Hyarmenion and Rubii since she was ambushed by Imperial troops without proper preparation.

Some of the historians also writing about this history and tomorrow will determine the occupation of Southern Rausten region. If Kikimora was captured then the Imperial Army will lose their influence on Rausten while the Rausten Knights also be able to rally to Carlisle in order to retake the homeland.

In the meantime on Carlisle the councils have just finished list the Rausten Feudal Lords and knights that took refugee here. They will send them to Carlisle Army in order to give more intel about Rausten tomorrow which could take five days marching from the capital to Kikimora.

I will not establish the RP until some are interested.
________________________________________________________________________________

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:07 am 

With a laugh, Hyarmenion gently rolled his eyes before he focused on what she was saying again. "What have been so worried about exactly?" Internally, in spite of his question, he realized what it was that had been bothering her. He knew only all too well that she didn't exactly like the way that he had been able to work himself up into that rage.

Then, however, she dropped an entirely different bombshell and said something about her past in the process.

"You know that I would never press you to tell me anything that you wouldn't want to share."

That was the elf's way of leaving it open for her. If she wished to speak to him more about her past while Sorin slept, then that was acceptable. On the other hand, if she had wanted to continue to focus instead on the present, then she was just as free to do that as well.

Pushing her on the eve of a battle like that seemed disrespectful to him to say the least.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:52 pm 

Rubii blinks then sighs smiling sadly, "This is why my feelings for you get stronger every day......if I am going to be in this relationship with you....I might as well tell you. No need in hiding secrets."

She sits herself under a tree and waits for him. When they were settled, she conjures a phoenix made out of fire to keep patrolling.

"Where to begin my tale....maybe the beginning....where I was completely ignored by my parents. My parents were loving and caring people but changed after I was born. They tried to be good parents but, inside, they despised spending money to take care of me....having a child was more expensive than they realized and wasn't enough coming in to replenish it. They just stopped taking care of me after I was five but they were no longer happy."

She sighs, "They fought day and night for a year still ignoring me...the day of my sixth birthday....they decided to split up. Neither wanted me so they just left me there alone..."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:48 am 

The soldiers are continuing to rest while also switching guards around the camp. Some Imperial soldiers are on alert as they continue to look at Carlisle Camp that was so relaxed while the Imperial was tensed even more.

They don't know if the commanders are already sleep or not but it's quite risky considering the Carlisle Army are all on alert and they can wake up anytime they want. While Sorin is resting some soldiers are patrols around the camp.

Tomorrow will be a heavy battle on Kikimora while the people's ruckus causes the soldiers of Imperial Army to get less sleep. The people are evacuating themself from Kikimora.

________________________________________________________________________________

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:49 pm 

Naturally Hyarmenion didn't like any of the things that she had been telling to him. He didn't at all like the idea that she had to live through that sort of thing, but she was right. If they were going to be together, then he had needed to hear everything that had ultimately shaped her into the person that she was today.

Eventually he shook his head, and while the elf didn't say anything, Rubii would have known that he was non-verbally promising to her that he would have always been there for her. He had no wish to abandon her in the same way, and she would surely have known that quite quickly.

Once he was done making a pledge that, to an elf, was thicker than one signed on paper, something told him to bow and leave for the time being. "Now we have to rest, as I feel that there might be others here." Since Imperial soldiers were examining the camp, Hyarmenion could feel their footfalls through the earth around them, and he didn't recognize them as friendly troops.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:20 pm 

Rubii nods standing up, "Yes. I'll finish my tale another time....lets get back to camp."

She takes his hand and her hand was cold....her depression was darkening her magic and mind. She needed his support the fight it off because, no matter how she tells it, the pain it raked through her body was much worse and that was just the beginning.

Rubii acknowledged Hyarmenion's silent pledge to her which made her smile. She began to feel a little brighter and less like a Nero and Necromancer.

The couple returns to the camp without trouble if no sneak attacks came to them. She turns on to him and kisses him lightly.

"Goodnight." Is all she said before going into her own tent.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:55 pm 

Sorin wake up once Hyarmenion and Rubii are resting, she saw piles of paper on her table which she need to do it since she was a Supreme Commander. There are lot of assignments to do because of her position, even with her magnificat sleep she still need to rest for another hour before Carlisle break camp to stage an assault. She decide to go out from tent for the time being after she finish her assignments.

Looking at the front line, she looks at how alert Imperial Army is while the town is still blazing brightly and she noticed that there are several movements to the north itself. She could expect people are evacuating and she can expect some of Imperial Soldiers are unable to rest because of Kikimora civilian's actions. This was quite unexpected for her but she wonder how long they can fight with that kind of fatigue.

Detmold make a solid decision, he will not reinforce Kikimora despite some protests. He rather want to gather the elite knights at Rausten Capital in order to eradicate Carlisle Army later. While Sorin has yet to receive intel, she decide to return to the camp again and rests until the bird chirping in the morning.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:11 am 

While Hyarmenion would surely have listened to her tale if they had the time, he figured that it was best to get to rest at this point. They were going to need it tomorrow, but then again this had perhaps given him more resolve than anything else. As a result, it was good that he had stayed up with her.

Naturally he hadn't known what Sorin was doing while he was sleeping, but he had assumed that as a Supreme Commander she had a great deal of work to attend to at all times. For now, he was still set on assassinating Detmold, but would have carried out whatever orders that Sorin would have seen fit to give him.

Waking up the next morning, the elf was soon following along to go and find his superior officer. He had wanted to see how she was going to address him this time, and he was curious what those aforementioned orders might have been. Of course he had once more arrived in the same proper cloak he had always done so.

"Did you mind if I asked you a couple of things? I've been a little curious about what parts of the plan we'll be carrying out."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:37 am 

Sorin didn't need to worry though. Her group of nature spies has gathered what they needed and reported to the closet scout. The scout name Garren wrote down this information and headed to the camp. He moved swiftly and silently through the trees. It only takes him an hour and thirty minutes to arrive at the camp. The nature spies stayed vigilant just in case Detmold wanted to change ideas.

Rubii and Kumi arise and take care of their personal hygiene before heading out the tent. They meet the other two in the tent. She sees the food and tries it all again before blowing out green smoke after every bite to test the food.

She sighs, "The food is poisoned."

Rubii decides to heat up tea pot to a boiling point and lets Hyarmenion make the tea. Kumi greets the other two with a nuzzle to the hand.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:13 am 

Sorin went to the war council tent and saw Rubii and Hyarmenion. She looks at the food and Rubii tastes it first and turns out it was posioned. "It's fine by me if the food was poisoned"

She ate her meal that was poisoned and on her left hand she gather green smoke that emits from her hand. "Something to make us stomacache? I could use this on battle at Kikimora"

Her body was used to resist poison and she can utilize poison as her weapon. Right now she will wait for others intel before the war council can begin while the soldiers are preparing for battle.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:11 am 

Admittedly, Hyarmenion had sort of expected Detmold to change his plans midway through all of this. While they might have honestly been enemies, he did have a profound respect for the other's strategy. That was something that so often happened with strategy officers from different services. Even though they might have been enemies on the field, they were mutually respectful of the fact that they had come up with unique ways to countermand each other's own moves.

Tea, however, seemed to be the order of the day, and he was making his usual elf tea served at the strength that he had preferred once Rubii had heated up the pot and declared that the food was poisoned.

Blinking as he saw the other eat poisoned food, he ultimately decided to silence himself and put down his hand. Considering everything that he had seen out of Sorin and Rubii accomplishment wise, this was hardly the most shocking. By this point, he had come to expect the unexpected with their little group at all times.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:19 am 

Rubii leaves and gets Hyarmenion a plate of non-poisoned food. She gives him the plate and thanks him for making tea. She then sends Kumi out to get the server of their food. Seeing that the poison would burn to fast in her molten hot blood and saliva and stomach acid, she ate hers anyway and sent her poison smoke towards Sorin so she could collect it.

"So what is the major move of the day?", she asks wondering what she needed to do to get the battle rolling. As the Imperial Army in Kikimora were tense, their enemies were lax and they didn't know why....what is making them so calm? A few tense soldier became paranoid that they had a sneak attack coming or spies in their mists. They trusted no one which makes for poor teamwork and cooperation.

As the leaders spoke, a nine-tailed Kumi enters the tent with a servant boy. He was clawing at the ground frightened and she throws him in front of Rubii. She pats her fox's head and gives her the last treat in her bag.

"I'll get more later, Kumi.", she told her fox then the fox ran off.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:24 am 

Sorin looks at the poisoned food and she got an idea, "we could use this poison for our advantages, let's just say we're getting poisoned from Imperial spies and we prepare to flee immediately, surely they will use this chance to chase us"

They can use poison to draw them out because since this is Carlisle main force if the Imperial Army manage to push Carlisle Army back to Carlisle they will able to commence full scale assault.

"They will be most likely all-out attack if they find us are crippled because of this poison. Because we're the key officers at this army and if they defeat us their path to conquest was more smoother"

Knowing this is a double-edge sword, Sorin willing to risk it. She just need a volunteer now to breakthrough gate and protect it. "Either both Rubii or Hyarmenion must be a assault unit for this. I will hold the line once they are drawn out"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:24 am 

Considering the way that he had eaten it, it would certainly have looked as though Hyarmenion appreciated the plate of food that she went to get for him. Naturally he wanted to be well nourished before they started the dangerous operations that they were going to be involved in. At this point, though, he had certainly become used to the constant dangers that they had always seemed to face.

Regardless, he was soon figuring that he should have focused more on the conversation that was going on then his food. This would soon have influenced him quite a bit, considering the very personal nature of the topics that they were conversing with.

"I certainly like the idea of using the attempted poisoning to our advantage, especially if we fake it all and make it look to the Imperial Army that we really were." Soon enough he was nodding as he figured that he was a natural choice for the assault team that she had been planning.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:59 pm 

"Hyarmenion can do the assault, Sorin.", she voices, "What do I do?"

Rubii looks at her wondering what she should do. The person in the tent that poisoned there food was trying to sneak out. Kumi, however, growls stopping him. Rubii looks at him then asks, "And what do we do with him? He tried to poison us. No doubt he will blab to others about us surviving."

She sips more tea waiting for their verdict on wait to do with the traitor. He did try to kill them...what do you do with a traitor like that? Kill or spare but put him on lock down?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:16 am 

Sorin draw her blade and execute him on the spot as she throw the blade pierces right through his heart without seeing the traitor itself, his soul later will be manipulated by her to deceive Imperial Army. "I prefer to spread false information to draw them out while also i will command these dead traitor for our use.." She ressurects his body but now he will fully under her command and the wounds are closed while she took her blade again.

"Spread the information that the Commanders are getting poisoned, do anything to draw your men out"

The traitor nodded, "Yes, Ma'am.." He quickly goes out from the tent and rushes to Kikimora. Sorin looks at them, "They won't notice that he was under my control. At least this is we can do right now" The discussion now continued as Rubii elect Hyarmenion as an assault unit, she looks at Rubii and assign her to a different mission. "I will hold the line while you will be establishing killzone for them so they can be right at where we want them once they are drawn out from Kikimora. Lure them deep enough to trap them so we can slaughter them without any opening to retreat"

Sorin nodded while looking at Hyarmenion and Rubii, "Now, let's finish the preparations before the army moves out."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:00 pm 

Despite how he previously seemed with his praises for Rubii's necromancy, there were times when even Hyarmenion could be a bit disturbed by Sorin's actions. This was one of those times. Fortunately he wasn't one to get on her bad side, since he didn't much relish the idea of having his soul manipulated in turn.

Standing ramrod straight at this point, he shoved these thoughts out of his head and nodded to her. "Naturally, if there were anything else that you had needed me to prepare for, then let me know." Thankfully he had indeed been selected to go on that mission, and he had appreciated the fact that he had been trusted with it.

Providing a salute, the elf allowed his hand to drop as he once more picked up his staff. "I won't let you down. Do I have permission to enter my zone once more?"

While he was unstoppable when he was in the zone, so to speak, he had a tendency to require assistance to break it when he was.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:55 am 

Rubii was also a little surprised at Sorin's ability to manipulate the dead...the only difference is that she isn't hearing demons in her head and she wasn't technically controlling the dead. Sorin brought the man back to life and influenced his soul. The man could go on living once she released her hold...he would've fell dead if Rubii did it to him. He would've definitely had a more evil aura around him.

Rubii nodded to Sorin receiving her orders.

"Right, I can absolutely do that.", she says then spoke to Hyarmenion, "You can once the killzone has been established. No doubt I won't go in and slaughter them as well. I will start a hot fire that they can't retreat out of. Our soldiers will be covered in a fire protection spell so the flames won't burn them nor you both."

When it seems Sorin has dismissed the council, Rubii took the time to say, "Lets set up the killzone first on the map so you both can find it."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 327 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 17  Next