All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 327 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:21 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Ari would smile at the girl who asked what she was doing at Rausten. "I have decided to take up arms and defend my Kingdom. I suppose I am of now use while sitting around doing nothing." she smiled and waved Rubii and Kumi goodbye as they left to eat.

Ari hadn't had realized how hungry she was until the the Supreme Commander had mentioned food. She gave a small laugh before making her way to get something to eat. All of the other soldiers gawked as they saw their Princess among them, dressed as if she were ready to battle along side them. They all assumed that she was there just to check up on them, but they all assumed wrong.

After eating, Ari made her way back to Sorin and waited on the war council to begin planning their next course of action.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:01 am 

Anyone willing to join my RP?

Sorin looks at Kumi, "Oh, i wonder what kind of food that will suits you much?" She looks at Rubii, "What kind of food that Kumi usually like?" She wonder about it while also want to know if Kumi want raw or cooked food. Sorin displays the map of Caer Perlyn where around castle was flowed by three river an one of it are passing through castle. She eat calmly while telling them some details regarding of Caer Perlyn that was their next destination.

"Either move will be having catastrophic result if we didn't anticipate it beforehand. If you can see this field that was mainly rocks aruond the river is when the river was overflowed. The only intel that we doesn't have is how much floodgates are there and where they are installed at which makes us have to move careful because we don't know how much our soldiers that can swim not to mention how strong the current is. The castle on Caer Peryln has two floodgates, one to fill up the castle grounds which they will have natural defenses against our assault and second is to drain the water out. That is the only information we get so far as weknow about it"

Aerial assault is out of option because Caer Peryln was designed to repel any types of attacks with natural defense and weaponry that can gives any units trouble especially air units. It is an airtight defense even she heard from Rausten Knights the Imperial Army has lost quarter of the total army when attempting to seize Caer Peryln. On the battlefield she have to expect for the worse itself like the soldiers washed away by the river that goes overflowed when the floodgates are opened or the castle was already surrounded by water which she need to find a way to drain the water out from the surrounding of the castle.

I will not establish the RP until some are interested.
________________________________________________________________________________

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:51 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)

Sighing softly for the time being, Hyarmenion had finally gotten quite rested. He looked a lot better, that was for sure. It seemed like he was concocting a plan too. Considering that he was the strategy officer, it would have been assumed that he would have been the one to do so anyway. Ironically, the plan that he was thinking of had rather been in line with what the others were thinking about as well.

Aerial attacks were a very useful thing when applied correctly, and thus far he had been looking at a number of maps. Gathering the few things that he had put together into several scrolls, the elf started to head toward the meeting with everyone else. He figured that he had better have gotten included in this for the time being.

Interestingly, though, he didn't want to make this all about him. Rather, the elf was interested in hearing everyone else's ideas as well. He was under the impression that he could have found the best in what everyone was thinking and put it all together in the end. That really sounded like a great idea to him. It was the same way with everything when working with this particular elf.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:25 pm 

Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)

Rubii told Sorin Kumi liked raw meat and Kumi would've taken and eaten her treat from Sir in before she left.

Rubii entered the tent to hear Sorin speaking of the schematics problem of the new castle they will be trying to take.

"We should be receiving Intel of that soon. Probably within the next 6 hours. Kumi left to spread word and my Phoenix is doing a scout job."

Rubii's markings appear to be glowing since she is continuously using power.

"Those by the water should be able to hear from the water dwelling creatures near them. Once we receive that information, we can know how to attack the most efficiently. I don't doubt their defenses are all just talk but every defense has holes."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:35 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

The Princess listened to Sorin as she spoke. She furrowed her brow as she heard about the lack of information on the river. If the river weren't there, they would have a clear shot. She almost had read Sorin's mind when she thought about draining the thing somehow. She could also see that an aerial assault was absolutely not an option, if they wanted a death warrant then sure.

Ari pointed to the map and followed her finger down the river to what looked like a lake. "What if we somehow block off their water supply... They get their water from the lake as it seems, block that off somehow, no water, no river, no way to block us out that way." She said as she looked about the room then finally at Sorin to hear her opinion.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:15 pm 

Anyone willing to join my RP?

Sorin gets a hard think about it, "We can block it but the river can be also used as a water supply meaning we need to cut every inch of water that flows to Caer Peryln or where they can access it so easily" Having a lake as a water supply and cutting off was a good idea but if poisoning the river was decided it was simply out of option because it could impacted the townsfolk and villagers that has the same access to the river itself.

The problem is how she and the others can stage a siege to the castle for this situation. Water is the natural defenses and boat is simply out of option for this case. Some major problems is how strong the current is, how many depths the water will be and how many soldiers that can swim with their armor on them.

"Siege can be an option, we can cut off the food supplies for that. No one likes to drink a whole day without eating any food as the food is the sources of energy itself." Lack of food mean lack of energy and every possible got a problem itself. She sighs while try to think the best option to seize Caer Peryln with less casualty. One of the best option is to seize the floodgates and protects it until Caer Peryln was captured.

In the meantime, she assign Hyarmenion to defend Southern Rausten from any possible retaliation while she will lead Princess Ari and Rubii to Caer Peryln in order to capture Caer Peryln Castle.

I will not establish the RP until some are interested.
________________________________________________________________________________

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:02 pm 

Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)

Rubii agrees, "Alright, no food, no energy. We can set a trap for the deliveries of food. The enemy will send out more scouts and runners for food and we can slowly pick them off one by one."

She looks at the map and starts plotting some points on it, "I have a feeling they gain their food from these farms closest to the castle. They look like they have the most food supply to keep the enemies going for a bit. What if we set up here?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 327 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17