All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Werewolf Pack (IC)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:02 am 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Between the two main mountains of the Resort Municipality of Whistler. Is a small cabin that was built by the werewolves who now live there. There power, TV, wifi, hot water, and the rest are all stolen. One the werewolves who lived there was wondering how they got away with such things, but in truth he didn't care to much as he sat on the couch, a drawing book in his lap as he chewed on a pencil. A pair of headphones in his ears while they blasted AC/DC into his ears, the rest of the pack doing there own thing. He wasn't even sure what they were doing as he worked on the drawing. Whiched was a pair of Vikings fighting each other, but in truth that wasn't to important right now. As they didn't know it yet, but things were about to change for the small pack of wolves, and the Changes were big.

A black SUV pulled up outside of a hotel, and out stepped agent Smith. The lead agent of N.A.M. or known as by the governments of the world. Humanity Against Monsters, as Werewolves were not the only myths that were alive and kicking. There were many other monsters out there, and agent Smith was planning on ridding the world as many as he could before he died.

"Come on Boy, it's just me and you this time." The older man yelled to one of the newest members of N.A.M., agent Smith was pretty sure this was his first mission too, so the kid might wind up as food for whatever they were hunting. As they weren't to sure what was here Yet. So first thing they would have to do was ask around town to see if there were any stories or anything. But that could wait till the morning.

Agent Smith turned and grabbed his bag, and a few other bags from the SUV and then headed into the hotel. To get him and the other agent checked in. He put on his best face and everything went smoothly. They were soon set up in the top floor of the hotel, giving them a great veiw of Blackcomb mountain.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Werewolf Pack (IC)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:50 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Vivian paced the living room of her small home. She was bored, felt caged, but at least she was no longer alone. She wanted to hunt, it would be another chance to prove herself and to the others that she belonged in this pack. Her great sense of smell and her uncanny tracking ability would hopefully prove to be an asset.

With a soft, lilting sigh, Vivian sat in on her over-stuffed laz-E-boy recliner. She tucked her legs against her, not bothering to pull the lever and put up the foot rest. As much as she loved the quiet, today she felt restless.

Damien rolled his eyes. He had never even hear of N.A.M. until after he graduated from college. However, they were the first to review and accept his application and even seemed eager to have him. After being briefed however, Damien was beginning to think the agency was a joke. He didn't appreciate being called 'boy', even 'Rookie' sounded better, but he wasn't going to mention his irritation to his superior. As much as he wondered about the legitimacy of this agency, he didn't want to make a bad impression.

Damien grabbed his bags from the SUV. "Lead the way, sir," he said softly, glancing warily at the higher floors of the hotel.

https://www.twitch.tv/magicklegacy

Clicks please? ImageImageImageImageImage Thank you!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:43 am 

As Shilala sat outside on the porch she sighed heavy, as she felt nice breeze and smelled the nice cool air she felt alive, she couldn't help feel like she needed to go out do something go out for run in the woods. Closing her eyes she remembered the day her whole world came to stop she felt almost afraid some night she couldn't go to sleep fear of the dreams.. re living the past over and over again. Watching one by one her family disappear, she shook her head, reached in her backpack and pulled out her knife and grabbed a stick near by and started to carve away shaving the stick to a point. She knew she was needed her to protect the pack she felt loved and cared for. This where she belonged. She smiled as she carved. Not knowing what the day would bring her she was up for most anything.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:18 pm 

Jackson sat on the roof of the cabin, listening to music and playing air guitar. He was on guard duty, but nothing was happening today, so he decided he'd fool around for a minute. The song ended, and he flopped onto his back onto the roof. A cool breeze blew, and Jackson took off his shirt. His stomach growled, and he wondered what they would be having for dinner. He smiled and continued to think about dinner as he watched the clouds go by.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:31 pm 

A black wolf sprinted through the forest. It could hear the cries of its frantic prey as it kept close enough to aggravate the animal. The tall brown prey, a large buck, leapt over a nearby ditch in a last desperate plan to evade the manager chasing it. The black wolf merely grinned and cleared the chasm with ease, landing just behind the buck's haunches as it continued to flee. Unfortunately for the poor animal trying to escape, this was no ordinary wolf who had chosen the gentle beast as its prey. The black wolf was indeed a monster in all variations of the word.

Finally tiring of playing with its food the wolf sped up and leapt into the deer's back. It gave a swift bite to the neck, killing the creature quickly. As the victorious animal stood over it's now dead prey, it began changing into a human woman.

The woman laughed to herself as she looked down at the deer. Another scent wafted by her nose, besides that of blood. It was human. She snarled and shifted into a giant black werewolf and picked up the deer and disappeared into the forest, making her way home.

The woman was known as the alpha Cer, and the human scent wasn't some random child who became lost in their mountainous home. The scent carried anger and the need for blood with it. The alpha feared the hunters were coming for them once again.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:33 pm 

Vivian inhaled deeply. She could smell strangers, human men, though their scents curled around each other and it was impossible to tell how many. Beneath that was the light coppery scent of blood. Who's or what's she couldn't define from such a distance. At this point, Vivian's restlessness became less of impatience and more of a primal need to know that she and her new family were safe. Without a second thought, Vivian sprinted out through her front door and took off. She headed towards the forest, and as she neared, the scent of blood became much more clear. It was that of a deer. The scent made her mouth water, and escalated her already pounding heart.

She also caught the scent of the alpha and transformed into her werewolf self. Muscles and sinew stretched and bunched as she moved, her ears laid back, her tail and nose pointed downward to show respect and submissiveness.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:03 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Micky sighed as he finished his drawing, putting the drawing down on the coffee table. He then stood up and took his ear buds out of his ears and walked out to the front porch to where Shilala was, once at the front door the werewolf swung the door open. He then stepped out as the door quickly closed behind him. Micky then looked to Shilala and sat down with his back against the wall. "So, how is everything going on out here? And where the **** is Jackson? I haven't seen him for some time." Micky said with a hint of anger as he really wanted to get out and go into town. But he knew he couldn't do, as the last time he did that, he almost lost control and acttacked some drunk butthole who had come up from the city.

----------

Once Damien had come up to the room, Agent Smirh turned and looked at the younger man. "I know you have many questions and I'm sure you doubt if these agencie even is real. While it is, and well we don't hunt humans, we hunt those that aren't meant to be real. Like werewolves, vampires, and many other things. Yes even elves and dwarfs are real, but we can't actually tell if they are even on earth anymore. Both of those races were much more advanced then the humans were." The man said as he walked to his beg and opened it, pulling out a book and handing it to Damien. "Read this, learn everything inside of. And if you don't want to get your hands dirty or even want to know about those we hunt. Then the door is there, but I will remind you. Once you walk out that door, we will take you, throw you in a big padded room, and throw away the key." Smith smirked and give a soft laughed. "Oh wouldn't that be scary if we could actually do that?" He asked, before he started to pull more things out of his beg. Mostly they looked like weapons and some tools that while looked like they were there to pick up tracks, smells and other things.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:06 am 

As shilala heard micky come out onto the porch and sat down near her she sighed heavy as she grew restless just sitting on the porch but she didn't stop carving into her stick and replied " jackson is on the roof listening to music and messing around, out here not much to report but I am getting tired sitting here... I think we should all gather into the woods I know vivian just left into the wood smelled something and to check it out ...get Jackson we should go" getting up slowly shilala stretched feeling tired from sitting on the porch awhile and yawning getting ready transform into her wereself. She looked to micky as she looked up at the roof sighing knowing jackson wouldn't hear her come up behind him with his ear buds in she grinned thinking on scaring him.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:32 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Princess Kaya sighed softly as she sat on a rock in the sun on the outside of her tribe boundaries. She inhaled and exhaled, keeping her senses calm, but when she caught the scent of an alpha around her territory so she decided to follow to see if she was friend or foe. Kaya jumped off the rock and transformed into her werewolf form and sprinted through the forest following the scent. The alpha was fast but Kaya was just as fast as she was. When she lost the scent she realized that she was well passed the tribe boundaries, so she decided to do some hunting off the grounds.

Kaya ran through the woods chasing a rabbit that she sniffed out. She got distracted however when she caught the scent of more werewolves. She turned her head in the direction of a house. She shifted into her human form, she wore a deer skin skirt that just covered her front and buttox, keeping her legs exposed for easy access to her knife and more maneuverability, her chest was covered by a deer skin shirt that just covered her chest, leaving her arms free without limitation and exposing her stomach, her feet were bare. The girl was beautiful. She had long brown hair that flowed to the small of her back and a bit further, her eyes big and blue, her skin was soft and tan. She approached the house with caution.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:40 pm 

Jackson rolled his eyes and crawled to the edge of the roof. He stuck his head over the edge and looked at the two on the porch.
"I'm right here, guys." he said. He hopped down and sat on the steps. "And I was only messing around a little bit, nothing interesting is going o-" He paused as he caught whiff of an unfamiliar scent, and looked towards the woods to see a strange but beautiful woman approaching the cabin. He had never seen her before, but he could smell that she was a werewolf. He turned to Micky, ashamed that he almost let her slip by.
"I'll be right back..." he said, and got up from the porch and walked towards the woods where the woman was. He waved as he walked towards her. "Hey!" he called. "State your name and business, please!"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:22 pm 

Cer's nose was blinded by the scent of the kill, therefore unable to detect that she was being followed. Luckily it wasn't a human hunter, though she would've outpaced the feeble creature anyway. She was just entering the hidden path to their cabin when she saw Vivian catching up to her. She laid the deer down and shifted back to her human form. In this form her senses dulled only slightly. But it was just enough to scent the newcomer invading their territory.

"Grab the deer. I won't have tonight's dinner wasted. It seems we have an unusual guest within our lands." She spoke to Vivian as she arrived. Then she took off towards the cabin, flanking the opposite side.

From here she could hear Jackson calling out to the strange woman. As the girl clad in deer skin moved closer, Cer stepped from her hiding spot.

The alpha was clad in tight jeans and a loose half sleeve the. The outfit wasn't meant for the wild but it never stopped her from wearing it. Plus she was able to blend in with the locals when she went to the nearby bar.

"If I were you, I'd answer before stepping any closer. I'm in a good mood right now and I'd like to keep it that way." She almost growled to the woman. "Be quick."

The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:49 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Kaya wasn't surprised to find that the alpha was a bit rude. In her best English she started to speak to the others who seemed to surround her.

"I am Princess Kaya. I come from the Indian Tribe. I caught the scent of a pack nearby while on a hunt." She flashed a sweet smile. Her teeth were perfect and white, almost bright enough to blind someone. Just because she was and Indian and siad to be a "savage" that didn't stop her from wanting to take care of her hygiene.

Kaya gave a soft and apologetic bow to the alpha. "I apologize for intruding on your territory. But I couldn't help my curiosity." There it was again. The enchanting flash of her smile. Her gaze shifted to the man who had spoke to her before the alpha came into play and smiled to him as well as the others. She had hoped that nothing bad would happen, she was being polite after all, which was unusual for Kaya, especially if someone was getting feisty with her first.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:32 am 

Shilala turned and smelled a stranger and did low growl as the women approached the cabin hold her knife up as she did. The alpha turned up and Shilala felt bad for not smelling the intruder sooner. Feeling guilty, Shilala step close to the alpha and stood by hide her leader. Knowing full well she was speaking the truth.
Watching the young lady she was beautiful. then seeing dinner caught and ready shilala watched as she smiled and looked at jackson and questioned if Jackson knew her. A stranger.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:12 am 

Vivian didn't hesitate to take the deer as the alpha ordered and she followed a little slower, jogging behind her instead of sprinting. It was easy to follow her back despite falling behind. The scent of the stranger was clearly only one person, so Vivian wasn't worried. Her stomach growled as she neared the cabin with the deer, finding the others talking with the stranger who happened to be a beautiful Indian woman. She smelled of werewolf as well.

Vivian carried the deer to the cabin's porch. "Who wants to cook?" she asked, transforming back into her human self. She tucked a few strands of blonde hair behind her ear.

Damien raised his brows at Agent Smith, and was slightly impressed that the older gent seemed to know what he was thinking. Damien caught the book the agent threw to him, and assumed he wasn't the first rookie that the agent had to train. He flipped through the pages, sitting down on the bed farthest from the window. With a drawn out sigh, Damien realized he had nothing better to do, and turned to the first page to start reading.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:44 pm 

Jackson bowed slightly as the alpha approached, and then turned his attention back to Kaya. Even though she was a stranger, she was a werewolf, and she seemed nice enough. But Jackson knew from experience that looks could be deceiving.
"Curiosity killed the cat, you know." he said to Kaya. "You should be more careful." He smiled softly. "You should talk to the alpha if you have any questions." When Jackson heard Vivian ask about cooking, he turned to her. "I'll help!" he called as he hurried over to the porch.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:47 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Micky sat on the porch for the last few minutes just watching everyone, but after Jackson and Vivian went inside to make food, he got up and walked towards the circle. Whistling softly as he did so, once he was standing beside Cer he stopped whistling and smiled. He looked the so called princess up and down, then his face went from clam to confusion. "Why are you whereing a deer skin in the twenty first century? Even if you are a werewolf you can wear normal clothes. I know natives wouldn't make you wear that kind of stuff. And I'm sure that stuff is very cold durning the winter when you aren't a wolf or werewolf." He said, before looking to Cer. "I guess it's up to you what we do with her, I mean she has her own pack. So that on its own is a bit weird... Hey wait girly, what do you want from us?"

-------

Smith smirked a bit as he put all his stuff back in the beg and put it under the bed. He then took his shoes off and lied in his bed. "While you read, I'm going to watch some tv." He said, turning to the sports channel and then yawning softly.

The first page was simply telling of what the agency does and why it was made, in a few brief notes it would read something like. "We do not hunt humans, but the supernatural. We hunt them so we can both capture and study and to kill them. So they do not kill us, as if the two forces such as Werewolves and something like vampires came together. They could bring down even the most powerful governments." There was many more things like so. The rest of the book was mostly naming monsters, demons, Angels, and many many other things. They did list monster that were real but they had little to no clue what they did. They even listed gods, when Damien came across a wolf God. It said of found it must be killed it taken in, even though they have yet to even find a god.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:53 pm 

Fallow after the alpha shilala smelled the deer and smiled. It was about time for dinner.
as Vivian asked who wanted to cook shilala perked up " I'll set the table up! " jogging into the cabin heading towards the kitchen and walking to the cabinets and pulling down some the beautiful plates and cups. Having her hands full she walked over and started to set up the table. Humming her favorite tune. Making sure everything is in everyone places at the table she watched as Jackson getting dinner ready she smiled feeling like family but didn't know what to think of this princess outside.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:17 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Kaya looked at the man who had approached the circle.

"I am the only werewolf in my tribe. My people say that I am a descendant of a God. My markings have been on my body since I was born. And we do not like to wear clothing such as yours. It is too restricting." She gestured to his clothes and then turned to the alpha.

"I mean no harm in coming here. I smelled others of my kind and couldn't resist." Kaya's voice was soft and almost regal sounding. She was raised to be formal and elegant, but stern and intimidating when need be. Although her face was beautiful, there was mischief behind that calm and pretty smile and eyes. She smiled at Micky and then to the alpha. Giving a soft bow to show that she did indeed respect an alpha whens he saw one.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:16 pm 

Cer huffed out in response and then turned towards the cabin once more. She paused after a few steps and angled her head slightly towards Kaya.

"Then enjoying finding out how real werewolves live. Micky, see that she doesn't cause any trouble while she's with us." She growled lightly. "Now I'm starved. Who's cooking?" She called into the cabin.
Then the alpha disappeared within, leaving the Micky and the newcomer alone outside.

Her mother water as the smell of the deer filled the house. It wasn't even near ready to be eaten yet but sometimes it didn't matter to her. Today seemed to be one of those days but instead she held off and tried to settle down in her chair.