All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:12 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

The binary man nodded and the code on the screen formed a hand. As this happened, the screen changed to a sort of 'Character Select screen' with several faces on it. "Alright, since we are all in agreement, allow me to select five opponents to start off against in a sort of... obstacle course."

The hand first selected the face of Vegeta, the prince of all Saiyans. Then moved to a man by the name of Izumi Shion, a Gantz suit wearer by all indications with shoulder length jet black hair. Then the hand selected Jeremiah Gottwald, the Cyborg Assassin Geass canceler, which caused JD's eyes to widen. "Well that's just great! Things are never easy are they?" he muttered as the last two opponents selected were Annie and Mr. Tibbers, along with Shadow Link.

Tails eyes widened as he recognized Annie as the girl whom had originally told him to go see GM when he was granted a real world form. He scampered behind Garsot and said, "She was working for GM! She was the one who told me to go see him!"

"Get ready to Run through hell! oh, and try not to die. Wouldn't want you out of commission on the first event, now would we?"

Rukia blurted out, "Wait... We can die in this?" as the binary man transported them all to a stadium with cheering fans, and a huge track full of deadly saws, axes, flamethrowers, spike pits and traps of every shape and size. There was even a vat of poisonous acid, and an electricity field under a balance beam.

"We are so screwed." JD said as he was approached by Lord Jeremiah Gottwald. "So... you'r the kid with Geass they told me about in the letter?" he asked, smirking as his robotic arms made a whiring noise as he raised a hand to shake JDizzle's. "I assume you know I am under orders to kill anyone who might get in my way?"

JD voiced his thoughts before he could think clearly and realize it was a bad idea. "Whatever Orange boy."

Jeremiah frowned. "Why you little snot nosed piece of-!"

~Over with Vaati and Zant~

"What say we work together on this one? All in favor?" Shadow Link said, appearing and shoving Zant to the side.
//OOC(Shadow Link and Dark Link are seperate beings. this is not the same one from Mass Xover 1)//

~With Garsot, Tails, and Natsu~

"You wanna meet Mr. Tibbers?" Annie asked Garsot sweetly with puppy dog eyes.

~Over with Zach and Beast Boy~

"So what's your deal? This won't take long if this is all you have to offer!" Vegeta said looking over TehZach.

At that moment, an alarm sounded and the contestants lined up. "So... Anyone want to back out? Too Late!" The Binary Man said as axes began swinging in front of them.

JD sighed and activated his Geass, finding everything to stop moving. He ran past the first three axes, then felt something odd as his Geass deactivated. "Damn!" JD shouted as he hit the ground, narrowly dodging the fourth axe as Jeremiah was shown with his Geass canceler active. "Well! look who feels like a bigshot!" Shadow Link said, vaulting nimbly through the axes as he fired dark magic that froze the axes in midair just long enough to get past. Asuna, Rukia and Leafa tried to dodge them sustaining a few slashes across their backs.

A scream was heard as Mr Tibbers was shown to be too bulky to get past, but seemed to sow himself magically up after bieng cut down. Annie skipped in between the axes apparently over her initial shock that Tibbers was cut into.

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:56 pm 

In College

Medals: 10
Completed RP (5) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (5)

Doce felt a heavy tension in the air as Izumi settled passively into line beside her. "Izumi, right?" she asked. It was a little surprising to see him, since he'd already died in the manga... Well, all the Gantz members were technically dead. Huh. Maybe it wasn't so strange that he be here. "Is this binary man your new Gantz, or what?"

He gave her an icy glare that she should have been expecting. Everybody else was chatting with their opponents. She wanted to do the same. "Just shut up and don't get in my way," he said.

Please let him not try to kill me.

The race began,and the first one to move after JD, with his ability to stop time, was Izumi. The artificial muscles in his suit bulged, and he kicked off the ground so hard that he flew past the first dozen traps before they had a chance to activate. He touched down gently half way down the first stretch, then glared at Doce like, "Try that, amateur."

She knew how clumsy people usually were their first time in a Gantz suit. Taking a leap like that would probably get her diced. But, caution to the wind, there went her competitive nature. She started a blind pursuit after the traitor.

------------------

Ditto, left behind without orders, spun anxiously in a circle. It tried to take a scoot forward, but a blade popped out of the floor in front of him and he gave a cry of fear and scooted back. "Ditto," it said helplessly.

Beta, who was slow to start, since he'd yet to determine the objective of this activity, scooped up the purple blob in his arms. "I am confused," he said, "because the present situation does not match any of the activities described under the definition I have of 'decathlon.' For now, we will follow the others' lead. Is this acceptable?"

"Ditto!" the Pokemon said excitedly.

Beta's internal processing systems whirred. "I will take your lack of resistance as compliance," he said, not picking up on the Ditto's tone.

The robot morphed his feet back into rocket boosters and took to the air.

Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test...

The Witch Hunter
15% Strength, 67% Bloodlust, 10% Intelligence, 37% Spirit, 22% Vitality and 13% Agility!

Savage and deadly, the Witch Hunters use their powerful dark magic to defeat their opponents. Masters of killing and torture, the Witch Hunters will seek out other powerful magic users to slay so that they can capture their souls and summon them in battle. These dark undead magicians will blindly serve them and obey their every command! Witch Hunters have also mastered both light and dark magic, which they can use to confuse and mentally torture their foes. Witch Hunters that have strayed to the side of light may be less proficient with their dark magic; however, they can use their mastery over light to heal and create powerful illusions. In fact, these warriors can use their light in ways that no other spellcaster class can. By combining their light with dark magic, they can trap their foes in worlds of illusion where they can torment and torture their foes. Oftentimes, a few moments within the illusion can seem like an eternity, and once an opponent manages to escape from the illusion they are broken and empty shells of their former selves. Controlling enemies and forcing them to do their bidding is no trouble for Witch Hunters.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:06 pm 

Zach glared at Vegeta, "We'll see about that, princess!" Charging up his ki, Zach sped through the axes at top speed. Beast Boy turned into a small bird and zig-zagged through them. A tic mark showed in Vegeta's forehead, "Wha!? How dare you talk to me like that you little PUNK!" Vegeta blasted after Zach and Beast Boy, just as the floor opened up and a large laser beam narrowly skirted hitting Zach's crotch. "Hey! What the-FRIGGIN' SHARKS WITH FRIGGIN' LASER BEAMS ON THEIR HEADS!?"

That was EXACTLY what it was! Beast Boy yelped as he dodged a laser and flew higher to avoid a leaping great white's rows of teeth. "Dude! Talk about a cool easter egg!" B.B. shouted as Vegeta nearly blew them out of the air when he flew by. "Later losers!" Vegeta cackled as he continued to fly.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:33 pm 

Medals: 5
Completed RP (2) 1st Year (1)

As Vaati saw the course of possible death he would have to deal with he heard a somewhat familiar voice, though its source was not the same only a shadow created by a special mirror rather than a evil dark side of a hero of time.

Zant found himself pushed aside by Shadow Link, the being pushed aside was not enough to instill any hatred but something about the shadow's appearance brought back memories, memories of hero with a sword and a cursed princess.

"What say we work together on this one? All in favor?" Was what the shadow said though those words seemed to have little effect on Zant then again it would be hard to gauge his emotions and expressions when he was wearing his helmet, though Vaati grinned at those words.

"Only a fool would deny possible allies." Spoke Vaati before.

Within seconds the event began and Vaati found himself, Zant and everyone else going through the course. Vaati being of light frame chose to use a mix of magic and evasion using short range teleports where possible seeing as they did have a few seconds before the spell effected him. Zant however still feeling anger seemed to have lost his mind as he dashed through nearly dodging various traps and destroying some of those traps.

"Wait is that a..." Said Vaati as he dodged a falling disembodied hand that had came out of nowhere and almost grabbed him.

"Great this course has Wallmasters and chances are there are probably Floormasters as well." Muttered Vaati now noticing this course would prove to be rather annoying and deadly seeing as there was traps that could force one back to the start of the course.

3DS Friend code: 1762-3216-4894

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:02 am 

Blog: View Blog (1)

The trio of Garsot, Natsu, and Tails were still standing at the start of the race when everyone but their opponents had taken off through the blades. With hesitation he started walking towards the swinging blades, looking to his sides to steal a glance from his partners, both of which gave a faint nod before looking back at the unamused Annie who was too busy playing with Mr. Tibbers to give any attention to what was going on.

"Let's do this," Garsot cried out as he bolted towards the first obstacle. As he approached the razor sharp blades he noticed that just lke with everything else he was able to sense the very vibrations that were caused by the said obstacle's movement. This gave him a great advantage while moving through them and effortlessly made it to the other side without any risk of damage, propelling himself forward with sound blasts that shot him at great speeds through the air. Once past the danger, he looked back to see how his companions were faring, happy to see that they were close behind as they too made it beyond the swinging axes.

"Ha, too easy," a confident smile playing upon the face of Natsu as he comes to the side of Garsot with Tails shortly behind, "though I'm surprised you were able to make it through fuzzy butt."

The two of them clashed heads once again before being pulled away by Garsot," Now is not the time for..." he is cut off as a loud explosion followed by shards of sharp metal flying through the air. Some shards that were flying towards the trio were deflected by a sound barrier produced by Garsot.

The explosion came from the direction of what used to be the first obstable, which is now only a pile of rubble and billowing smoke as Annie and Mr. Tibbers casually walk past the destruction, Annie with a slight frown on her face as she takes a gaze at the work around her, "These type of things bore me," she spoke with a sweet yet sinister voice. She raised her hand and pointed her finger at Garsot, a swirl of fire forming at the tip.

A smirk was on the face of Natsu as he watched the fire forming at the tip of his opponent's finger. 'So she's a fire wielder eh," he thought to himself as he waited for the attack to take off. As he expected, the fire launched from Annie's finger and quickly flew through the air about to strike Garsot. With quick reflexes Natsu moved in front and opened his mouth wide, eating the fire completely.

An irritated scowl formed on the face of Annie who thought her attack was going to be fast enough to strike, "Hmph" she grunts in annoyance.

"What the hell was that," Garsot asked with a surprised look on his face.

"I can eat fire," Natsu replied as he kept his view on Annie, "Now I am fired up," he yells as he prepares his Fire Dragon's Iron Fist. In a swift motion he launches himself towards Annie, preparing to strike. As he is just about to hit she swipes her hand in a streaking motion in front of her body, a wide spray of fire launching forward. "You never learn do..." Natsu is unable to finish his sentence as his body falls to the ground and is unable to move, his attack being canceled as the flame's from Annie hit his body and stun him.

Taking advantage of the moment, Annie has Mr. Tibbers grab the stunned demon before cruelly smiling towards Tails and Garsot, "Now we get to play our game." The two, with Natsu hostage jump into an opening in the ground, the bitter laugh of Annie echoing as they apparently move further away.

"Well, looks like its time to move on to our next obstacle," Tails says nonchalantly as he starts to walk towards the rest of the group that have gotten far out of sight by now. He stops abruptly as Garsot's hand holds firmly onto one of his tails.

A stern looks from Garsot pierces through Tails before pointing to the hole in the ground, "We are going," he commands as he runs to the hole and jumps in followed by Tails. The duo slides through a large tunnel for a few minutes before coming out the other side, finding themselves inside a large room with square tiles spread throughout.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:45 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

As the sharks started firing their lasers at JDizzle, Asuna and Suguha, one of them jumped out and caught ahold of JD's ankle with it's jaws... or what would be his ankle if his microbot army hadn't protected him. Ichigo and Rukia were swiftly progressing through the course, and reached a small section of the course that seemed normal. That is, until you walked on it. arrows began firing from both sides, and Jdizzle only just got close enough to freeze time and pull them to safety.

"Vaati! can you use your control over the winds to redirect these arrows?" He asked, narrowly avoiding a wallmaster himself as Asuna and Leafa made it to the sam area.

the airborn Beta Six was not out of the woods even with his airborne advantage. several flame exuding drones started chasing him and attempting to fry the robotic entity.

As Garsot and Tails followed Annie, she cackled childishly. "Welcome to the final stage... for you!" she said as the tiles on the floor started dropping down, revealing spikes underneath. Tails gulped.

JD suddenly felt a small vibration in his pocket and a familiar sci-fi theme began to play. reaching into his pocket, he found his cell phone. "Who could be calling me at a time like- wait... how do I even have bars here?" he thought as he picked up the phone. "Hello?" he said, still running as he noticed something strange. the whole obstacle course seemed to be destroying itself... into a white nothingness.

Fain had finally finished the last book Skin Game by Jim Butcher and was just contemplating calling it a night. The sun had set many hours ago and it was rather very late. Or maybe one should say early seeing as it was well past midnight now. Yawning she leaned back in her comfortable chair and looked down at the book in her lap.

Doing so brought about the memories of who had sent her the series and she couldn’t help the faint smile that curved her lips. It had been a while since she’d touched base with her friend. She was rather well known for being forgetful so it wasn’t unusual that they could go months between calls. After all she rarely called anyone.

Deciding that it might be nice to touch base and completely disregarding the fact she was making a call in the middle of the night she pulled out her cell and flipped through her contacts quickly until she reached the number. JD flashed on her screen along with a picture she had snapped when they had first met. Another smile softened the crease that had set between her brows as she’d searched for the number.

With a quick flick of her finger she dialled the phone and set it to her ear. Pausing until she heard his voice, ”Hello?” resonate through her ear.

“Heya, I’m not waking you am I?” She asked suddenly realizing it was after midnight and she’d completely forgotten to check to see what time it was in his timezone. Opps. Oh well. It sounded rather like he was awake and playing a video game. At least that is what she assumed from the noise on the other end of the phone barely audible behind his words.

JD was panting now. "Not really... just, you know... freezing time while covered in microbots and getting out of the path of flaming arrows. How've you been? finished the book series I sent you? It's been forever since- HEY WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON???" he finished, yelling at Jeremiah, forgetting who the enemy was for a moment due to the nature of Code Geass continuity.

Fain was adequately confused by this, but not at all surprised. Since she had a lot of gaming friends she figured he was playing a video game and chalked this weirdness up to that, Deciding not to sound like her typical clueless self first thing into the phone call she was rather a little taken aback by the sudden scream. Holding the phone out at arms length for a second she gave it a rather concerned frown before bringing it back to her face and speaking.

“Yah actually I just finished the last book, that was one HELL of a good series. You choose well. Sorry about my poor skills at keeping in touch,” she continued shrugging, “you know me I have the social skills of an Andarion, so basically none at all.” She laughed lightly at her own silly joke. Hoping that wasn’t an entirely odd statement. Then again with her it was pretty typical.

"Well while I would love to catch u-HOLY CRAP- thank god I can stop time like this... look. This is gonna sound totally crazy, but I am in actual danger of dying here, and I have to beat a cyborg through one of those deadman wonderland style obstacle courses, so can we catch up when I am not... ohshitshitshitshit" he said as the last obstacle was the bungee cord that would break if you chose wrong.

"Mother! Why did I have to be afraid of heights?" he muttered.

Now actually concerned and confused by this Fain half rose from her chair at the emotions she heard in her friends voice, “Are you for real?” she asked her voice rising slightly at the end. Her hand gripping the phone in a white knuckled grip the book making a loud smack as it hit the ground at her feet.

Loosing control of his emotions due to fear, JD's Bipolar kicked in. "Naw! I thought the world was fine this morning when I got pulled into another dimension! What do you think!"

he caught his angered sarcasm and sighed. "Look, I'll call you back if I live through this jump... wait a second! I have microbots!" and he used them to simply walk down the other side of the jump wall. Jeremiah shouted after him something about cheating, but he simply stepped over the finish line and was suddenly back in the cabin. Yui greeted him with a squeal and a shout of "Daddy!" to which he sighed and picked up his phone, "Ok Fain... now was there anything you wanted to discuss?"

The Binary man appeared on the screen as Ichigo and Rukia made it back, and they were soon followed by Asuna and Leafa. Leafa was pale. "Worst. Jump. Of my life!" she breathed.

The Binary man suddenly said, "So who's on the phone?"

JD smiled. "An old friend!"

Yui raised an eyebrow "How old is she?"

JD sighed. "That's not what I meant. Hey Fain, you still there?"

Fain frowned at the phone and the heavy sarcasm bleeding from it. If it wasn’t for her long time friend teaching her that and Sherrilyn Kenyon corrupting her to it’s willful ways she would have been highly insulted by the acerbic tone. As it was she just frowned at it and barely.... BARELY refrained from answering with an equally thick sarcastic response before hanging up. However. Taking a deep breath she let it slide. He was her friend after all and she didn’t tend to take overreactions from a friend the same ways she did strangers.

Friends got leeway. She gave some now and sighed heavily as the next words came through the phone. His tone was a lot more pleasant then it had been and it was evident he was under strain and probably a touch of real fear in there too. So she ignored both the sarcasm and the less then pleasant words and waited patiently till he did whatever it was he was needing to do. Though by now she really wanted answers and fully planned to demand them.

About to answer his next words her own words were cut off with nothing more then a ‘wha’ slipping out of her lips before more voices filtered into the background and JD responded to them. She frowned even harder this time at the floor since there was nothing else she could frown at. She stood and started pacing unbelievably annoyed, absolutely worried and desperately curious.

“Um yah I”m still here, You ok?” she asked first. Followed up quickly with, “and what the hell is going on?” she said quickly to avoid anything else happening before she got an answer. She was genuinely concerned for her friends well being.

JD sighed. "She's gonna have to be here for this to make sense isn't she?" He asked the Binary man, who snapped and a Star Trek effect happened, bringing both Fain -and her cell phone- into the room. "Right. Time I explained some heavy stuff, huh?" he asked as he saw her expression. it almost made him laugh.

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

View Likes PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:49 pm 

In College

Doce's breath caught in her throat (she wasn't much of a screamer) as she touched down from her leap. An ax far bigger than her torso had swung at her upon landing, and she hadn't the skill or experience to dodge it. She raised up her arm to block, and luckily the suit protected her, but she frowned at how much of the suit's stamina that might have used up. The total stamina of a Gantz suit was based on the physical capacity of the wearer, so she already started out with less than Izumi.

Suddenly curious how Izumi was doing, she searched ahead with her eyes, and laughed in horror and disbelief.

*Approximately ten seconds ago*

"Later losers!" Vegeta shouted, cackling as he rushed by overhead.

He seemed to be having no problem with the flaming robots attempting to assail him, and simply smashed them to pieces as he mowed them down. It wasn't long before he overtook Izumi, who had been first up 'til that point. The prideful Gantz warrior raised his gun at the god-like alien and fired. There was no Ki to sense, and the blast caught the Saiyen while he was feeling cocky. It peeled through his armor and left a painful burn on his back. The Saiyen elite stopped mid-flight and turned to see who dared pick a fight with him.

"Hey, emo loser," he called, eyes full of rage. "Was that you?"

Without answering, Izumi fired another three shots, which the alien dodged effortlessly.

"Alright, you want a fight with me?! Well, you're out of luck, because I happen to be one of the strongest fighters in the univ--" His prideful shouting was interrupted by a fourth blast to the face. The smoke drifted off, and Vegeta smirked, wiping blood from his lip. "You realize now I'm going to kill you. Any regrets?" Before the Gantz warrior could fire another shot, Vegeta swooped down and kicked his legs out from under him. "Too late, boy."

*present time*

Izumi had gotten himself into a fight with Vegeta, leaving first place open for JD to take. Poor Izumi. Sure, Gantz warriors were created for the purpose of fighting hostile alien life, but a Vegeta was a little out of his league. Doce trotted casually past the rest of the swinging blades until she made it to the shark pit, next to where Vegeta and Izumi were fighting. Were being the operative word. The prince had beaten Izumi unconscious. "Serves you right," he mocked. "I'd like to say it was a good try, but you really had no chance. I'm just too far out of your league." He was grinning as he dropped the man's body into the laser shark pit. Then he saw the similarly attired Doce and glared at her. "What do you want, woman? Here to die like your friend?"

"You're Vegeta, prince of all Saiyens," she said, still in awe despite herself.

He grinned maliciously. "You know my name. Maybe I won't kill you, then. I'd rather not beat up a woman, anyway. It really just isn't worth my time."

"Say," she ventured, "You want to be undisputed number one in warrior in the universe, right?"

He looked at her. "Yeah, what about it?"

She held up fingers. "In three weeks, chaotic forces are going to destroy everything, and we'll all die."

He looked shocked and squared himself to face her. "Wh-- What are you saying?!"

She shrugged. "Just what I said. Two dimensions, fiction and reality, are colliding, and both will be destroyed. My friends and I are trying to stop this."

"What, like that guy I just beat the **** out of?"

"Nah, nobody likes Izumi. If you come with me, I'll introduce you, but I don't think you actually care."

"Got that right."

"Yeah, well, wanna help us out?"

"I can't exactly be the best if the universe is destroyed," he snapped. "How the hell are we supposed to stop something like that, anyway?"

"There's somebody with the ability to stop it. We're searching for that person."

He shrugged and turned around. "Don't see why you'd need my help for something like that."

"Your job will be different," she told him, causing to look over his shoulder at her. "Along the way, we're going to meet lots of enemies. We need allies to help us beat the **** out of them, and I'm more of an intellectual myself."

Vegeta faced her again and grinned. "Well if that's how it is, I'm the only ally you'll need. I'll show those morons just who the greatest warrior in the galaxy is!"

She smirked, then quickly covered it with a smile. "Fantastic! We'll be lucky to have an elite like you. I'll introduce you to the other, then, and we can move on to the fun stuff."

Thanks to the protection and agility of the Gantz suit, Doce was able to casually leap and stroll through the rest of the obstacle course. She cut it a bit close at the end, and by the time she passed through to meet up with the others (Vegeta impatiently on her tail the entire time), the suit's stamina had worn out, and the caps burst to show it.

"Aw~" she said, touching the dark liquid that seeped out and holding it up to view. "I wonder how long it takes to recharge? Six hours? Twelve?"

Vegeta just pounded his fists together. "So who do you weaklings need me to beat up?"

-------------------

Ditto squealed in terror as flames narrowly missed hitting him. He squished himself tighter against the robot's chest and shouted warnings, "Ditto, ditto!!"

"Hostile presence confirmed," Beta muttered, turning onto his back and shooting plasma blasts at the flame bots from his left palm. The Ditto breathed a sigh of relief, then panicked anew. Before them was a wall of flame bots, all preparing to fire at once and completely blocking their aerial path.

Probable hostility detected, Beta thought. "Express your peaceful intentions within three seconds, or I will assume you to be hostile and defend myself." They raised their weapons, and Ditto begged the robot to flee.

"Hostile presence confirmed," Beta said, grabbing and rotating a panel on his right forearm until it shifted into an EM pulse gun. "Firing Electromagnetic Pulse." The blast shortcircuted the flame bots, and Beta flew easily over the remainder of the course (The laser sharks were easy to dodge from the air, and the arrows just bounced harmlessly off of him). The pair arrived just after the anime beauties. He confirmed that the danger was gone, and released the purple metamorph, which slid to the ground limply in terror.

The Witch Hunter
15% Strength, 67% Bloodlust, 10% Intelligence, 37% Spirit, 22% Vitality and 13% Agility!

Savage and deadly, the Witch Hunters use their powerful dark magic to defeat their opponents. Masters of killing and torture, the Witch Hunters will seek out other powerful magic users to slay so that they can capture their souls and summon them in battle. These dark undead magicians will blindly serve them and obey their every command! Witch Hunters have also mastered both light and dark magic, which they can use to confuse and mentally torture their foes. Witch Hunters that have strayed to the side of light may be less proficient with their dark magic; however, they can use their mastery over light to heal and create powerful illusions. In fact, these warriors can use their light in ways that no other spellcaster class can. By combining their light with dark magic, they can trap their foes in worlds of illusion where they can torment and torture their foes. Oftentimes, a few moments within the illusion can seem like an eternity, and once an opponent manages to escape from the illusion they are broken and empty shells of their former selves. Controlling enemies and forcing them to do their bidding is no trouble for Witch Hunters.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:39 pm 

Beast Boy and Zach had crossed the finish line shortly after Doce and Vegeta. Zach and BB collapsed in a heap next to JD. "N-never...doing...that....again." Zach panted as sweat rolled down his face.

"R-races....suck!" Beast Boy panted as well. Beast's eyes drifted upward and he spotted Vegeta, "Hey! You're that jerk with the weird hair that screwed us over! Zach! Let's kick his ass!"

However, Zach was snoring on the ground by now.

"Hmph! As if you could stand a chance against me, green-kid!" Vegeta mocked.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:32 am 

Vaati seemed to be doing well despite most of the close calls and a few minor injuries from attack that caught him sightly of guard due to a few teleports that were not timed well enough. Bright side was that his rapid teleportation gave him some decent distance and allowing him to stay within range of Shadow Link and Zant. After one of his teleports he heard someone ask for aid through use of wind magic. "Have you ever thought how hard it is use any form of magic while constantly using short range teleportation while also dodging random obstacles and projectiles." Shouted Vaati.

Shadow Link and Zant seemed to be fairing well compared to the mage of winds, Shadow was still being rather evasive while Zant being more dash and break though he seemed to be calming down.

After some time Vaati was getting tired of the course and decided enough was enough. Finding a save area in the obstacle course he stopped his rapid teleportation and started making some calculations while still making sure to dodge things after a few calculations Vaati disappeared again only to appear next to Shadow Link before vanishing with the shadow in tow then reappearing next to Zant before once more vanishing and reappearing a final time at the finish line along with Zant and Shadow Link the final teleportation leaving Vaati rather tired out from the constant dodging and magic draining teleports, so much so he didn't notice some time after he found himself along with the others who crossed the line ended up back in the cabin or the fact someone else has appeared out of no where.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:05 am 

Wandering through uncharted space...

Location: Canada... Somewhere in the North of Kere's Domain...
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
1st Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (3)

Fain had just been dropped into the strangest place on earth and she all but wanted blood. Eyes narrowing on her friend she grumbled, "What the **** man?" in a startled and shocked voice. Her words barely above a whisper. Really this made no sense at all to her. What was going on? Why was she here? Where was here? For that matter where were her regular clothing? She wore her PJs. Humiliated and angry at being yanked around and not to mention freaked out just a little bit she demanded her next question in a raised tone of voice, "Where the hell am I? And why the hell am I here? WHAT the **** is going on?" seething she stopped speaking.

Glaring at her friend she had eyes only for him. She didn't pay attention to anyone else. That would come later. For now she wanted blood or at the very least a little sanity to return. "Dude you could have let me dress first at least?" She added finally trying to calm down. It was easier to be angry then to feel anything else that was going through her mind. Disbelief, shock, fear, annoyance and anger were all the emotions spinning around through her. Why? What? Where? How? where all questions she wanted, no needed, answers to.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:57 am 

Blog: View Blog (1)

The duo of Tails and Garsot watched the tiles begin to drop in the room that they now found themselves to be in, Garsot recognizing the setup of the tiles and spikes underneath as the final stage of the Dog Race from Deadman Wonderland, wondering if this obstacle course was set up with the ball or not. His attention, however, was focused more on Annie who was standing at the far side of the room with Natsu trapped in some kind of cage behind her that was in continuous motion causing Natsu to gain motion sickness and incapacitating him. The cage was not only hanging high above the ground but was also set behind some kind of glass that separated it from the obstacle room, tiles falling all around the contestants as they eyed each other, Annie with a sickly smirk playing on her face.

"I do not know if you recognize this obstacle but as you can see the tiles around us will constantly fall as time passes. Obviously the point of that is to avoid falling and impaling yourself onto the spikes below. Aside from that," she explains the course to her two opponents as a hole opens up in the middle of the ceiling and a basketball sized sphere drops down, "you must also have possession of the ball at the end of the round. If both of you fall or fail to possess the ball when that time comes you lose and your friend here is dropped into a pit of toxic liquid that will eat away at his flesh." She points at the caged Natsu to emphasize who she was speaking of before dropping her hand back down to her side, tiles around her falling as she stood perfectly still, "And don't think you can avoid the course and try to rescue him. This glass is incredibly durable and if impacted will trigger a sensor in mechanism holding the cage, dropping it should you attempt to break through. Your only option here is to play the game and try to win."

A shiver ran through Garsot's spine as Annie was explaining the rules of this event, though he was already familiar with them. It was the thought of Natsu's life hanging on a victory here that made his skin tingle. He was forming the plan in his mind to just break through the glass until the little fire child mentioned the issue with doing that, causing a loud sigh to come from Garsot. Before he could think up something else the tile beneath him and Tails lit up just seconds before falling towards the ground below. A smirk of his own was shining on Garsot's face as both Tails and himself were levitating above where the tile had previously been. The two looked at each other and then back at Annie while Garsot let out a quiet chuckle, "You must have known that something like this is quite easy for Tails and I."

"Yeah," Tails added in, "I can keep myself afloat for quite a while and even if I start getting tired I can always use the chaos emeralds to replenish whatever energy I lose.

"And I can use the power of sound to send pulses through my body and keep myself in the air. You, however, possess no such ability that allows you to rise above the ground. All we have to do is wait for the tiles to drop while watching you frantically run around avoiding death." Garsot was gleaming with self-confidence as he kept himself stable in the air before speaking more, "And as far as that ball..." he extends his arm forward and with concentration sends out a shock-wave that propels the ball towards him, catching it in with ease in his hand, "I will just keep a hold of it for now."

The smirk on Annie's face was quickly replaced by a glare that could cut through steel as the young fire wielder listened to the over-confident Garsot gloat about his ability to stay in the air. "You are quite arrogant," she stated as she moved away from the tile that had lit up underneath her, choosing the tile directly in front, still without showing any signs of concern towards her opponents.

As more tiles fell around the room the duo held their confidence as they stayed above harms way as any safe places to stand in their area had all fallen down, the deadly points of the metallic spikes below glinting from the lights in the room. Suddenly, Annie ducked down as arrows started launching from holes in the walls; long, iron-tipped, projectiles that were heading straight for Tails and Garsot.

"Watch out!" Tails called out as he attempted to cover his head with his arms as there was no room to try and escape their trajectory. He thought he was done for and held his eyes close as the arrows were about to make contact. Holding himself like this for several seconds, he did not feel any pain as he opened his eyes up and saw that the remains of the arrows were scattered all about the ground below. Another volley shot out and Tails watched this time as they were shattered when they reached the two of them this time. "What.."

Before Tails could complete his question, Garsot interrupted to explain, "We are safe. I can use the power of sound to create a shield around us that these arrows can never penetrate. With this power I can sense the vibrations created by the arrows as they move. More so than that, I can feel the very vibrations caused by the resonation of the arrows' physical mass, meaning I can predict how fast they fly and knock them away at exactly the right moment. They may be fast, but they can never be faster than my awareness of them." He kept his gaze on Annie who has not yet broken her glare. "Face it," he gloated, "with my newly acquired powers you stand no chance against me. And with those chaos emeralds of his, Tails will easily out-power you as well. You may have gotten the jump on Natsu earlier but that will not happen a second time. You can just surrender and walk away without having to fall victim to this twisted game."

Annie's eyes began to burn with an intense fire as she listened to the man talk as if she had already been beaten. Her composure had started to falter as she was getting irritated by this foolish man's mockery of her. The fire in her eyes turned bright red as her body began to become surrounded in a sphere of heat that grew into an intense fire that could be felt throughout the entire room. With the shield around her the little girl started walking towards her opponents before eventually turning into a full on sprint.

A look of surprise came across Garsot as he watched the girl running towards him, noticing the speed at which she traveled was a bit faster than he expected but not nearly fast enough to be able to harm him. It was the mere idea that she was attempting to confront him that was so shocking. 'Well,' he thought to himself, 'she is just a program who is coded to fight me. Perhaps it does not register to her that she is severely outmatched here. Either way, at least we can get this over with quickly.' Just as he prepared to engage her his jaw dropped as his opponent vanished completely from his sight. Not even a second later the fiery child appeared directly above the over confident Garsot who did not have enough time to evade what he knew what was coming. "Look out," he screamed to Tails while simultaneously using the small window of time he had to propel the fury fox out of the area using a shock-wave, sending the animal across the room before getting himself caught in Annie's flash-stun combo as she lets loose her Incinerate which was meant to catch both of them with the stun.

Using the momentum of the flash and her ability, Annie propels herself to safety, with the ball safely tucked under her harm, landing on a far off tile before looking back and watching her stunned foe fall beneath the tiles and become impaled on the spikes below while still on fire, laughing viciously at the sight, "Burn!" She turns her eyes to the small, fury creature that was picking itself off the floor, unaware of what had just happened.

"What was that?" Tails asked, still not knowing the fate of his companion as well as what exactly happened in that split second. He looks over to see Annie standing several meters away with the ball in her possession as smoke rises from the behind her, taking a few seconds to piece it all together. "Garsot!" he yelled out while frantically running towards the area, ignoring Annie who let him by.

With a giggle she watched Tails fall to his knees at the sight of Garsot's motionless body having a large, steel, spike driven through him. "It's always the ones that talk the most that end up dying first. I suggest you get yourself off the floor and play. Natsu's life is still in your hands."

Realizing that she was right, Tails stood up straight and jumped back as the tile he was standing on lit up and fell just like all the others, turning himself around and placing his sight on the ball in the little girl's hands. He began to twirl his tails in a windmill motion, letting them build up speed before launching his body forward in an attempt to snatch the ball away which fails miserably as Annie flashes just in time. Without skipping a beat, Tails follows up with another attempt at her new location, failing once again before chasing her all over the room as she continues to flash away, all the while making sure to avoid the falling tiles, using his tails to keep himself afloat.

"Uh uh...did you already forget?" Annie teased as she ducked down, anticipating the arrows that were launched from the openings in the walls once again.

The arrows zipped through the air at incredible speeds, intending to connect with anyone attempting to use flight to keep themselves safe from the dropping tiles. Fortunately for Tails, though he had forgotten about them, he had enough time to react and activates the seven chaos emeralds to transform himself into Super Tails in order to easily deflect the oncoming projectiles before using his new speed to chase down Annie who tries to Flash away again but is caught this time, Tails ripping the ball from her hands and sending her flying with a strong kick to the gut.

Annie hits the ground hard as she bounces a couple times from the kick before landing face down on a tile that just lights up. Quickly she pushes herself up and flashes off the falling floor just in time before making a charge at her opponent.

The two clash for several minutes going at incredible speeds as the ball exchanges hands throughout the bout. Annie, using her Flash, is able to keep in pace with Super Tails who tries desperately to keep the ball with him while trying to dodge both arrows and falling platforms. Even with the power of the chaos emeralds, Tails finds himself falling behind the young pyro who is proving to be tougher than he thought.

"Get 'em, Tibbers!" Annie calls out as she uses another Flash-stun combo, this time in the form of her ultimate ability which calls forth the powerful stuffed bear. The stun causes Tails to fall to the ground while being charred by the flames of the bear who picks up the ball that was dropped and throws it to Annie. "Throw him away," she commands with an innocent tone in her voice. This prompts Mr. Tibbers to pick up the momentarily paralyzed fox, hoisting him overhead while walking towards the edge of the platform.

Before the fiery bear can finish off his opponent, a loud explosion echoes throughout the room a split second before a giant metal spike is planted into the midsection of the stuff animal, killing it in the process which makes Tails fall to the ground with a hard thump, slowing coming out of the state of stasis caused by Annie's stun, the two combatants looking in the direction the explosion and spike came from. To their disbelief, Garsot staggers on top of a platform breathing heavily while the hole in his shoulder has been shut, having used the mechanical arm to cauterize the wound.

"We...are not...done...here," the injured Garsot struggles to speak as the pain from the wound is breaking his concentration.

Annie giggles innocently while turning her body towards the revived menace, completely ignoring Tails who has come out of his super charged state thanks to the stun using up the remainder of his available time in it. "I don't know," her child's voice masking the brutal warrior that she is, "you seem pretty done to me but if you still want to play..." she vanishes with another Flash.

Anticipating the Flash this time, Garsot lets out a yell that sends out a powerful shock-wave all around his body, catching Annie in the blast just as she was about to strike, only a foot away at the time. He watches the child propel backwards and land on her feet as if she too anticipated what Garsot was going to do, that same wicked smile spreading across her face as she straightens herself up.

"That flash makes you undetectable from me momentarily," Garsot explains, "but luckily it still takes time, even if only a fraction of a second, for you to reach me. You caught me off guard before but now I know that you have that move. You won't be taking me down again." He scanned the room using his peripheral vision to see that very few tiles remain and that Annie still had the ball under her arm. He is finding it difficult to keep his focus straight as the pain from the wound pulsates throughout his body but he is determined to see this through, his eyes growing wide while a smirk growing on his face.

"Wha..." Annie is cut off as the ball springs forward from under her arm and bounces forward. She turns to see Tails still in his regular form before getting knocked back with another kick, though not nearly as much as before, yet enough to stagger her and lose focus of the ball. Angrily she plants her foot down to stable herself before firing a ball of fire at the fur ball, missing as her target just dives out of the way.

Scooping up the ball as he completes his tumble, Tails throws it with all of his might towards Garsot, "Here," he yells as the sphere leaves his hand and makes its way across the room.

Annie gains her focus back and Flashes in an attempt to seize the ball. "Too slow," Garsot says as he explodes from his position and catches the ball right as Annie was about to intercept. He watches as the last of the tiles to fall does so and Annie goes flying over the only safe tile left, having overshot herself and now falling towards the spikes below.

She closes her eyes as she is about to make impact but then feels a sudden jerk from above. Looking up, she sees the two-tailed fox hovering in the air with his tails while holding her with both hands, smiling gently as he floats her over to the platform that Garsot is now sitting on, dropping her down safely. Looking between the both of them she stands firmly on her feet and lets out a laugh, "Aww man, I can't believe you won. That was fun though, we should play again some time, yeah?"

Garsot couldn't help but let out a laugh of his own at the demeanor of this young child. His attention was guided over to the far end of the room where the glass wall was beginning to slide down, the sound of gears turning rumbling underground. He notices that not only is the wall lowering itself but also the spikes below are going underground as well. 'I guess the game is over,' he thought to himself while standing up, wobbling around as he does. "I don't know if I can ever do this again," he replies to the young girl's genuine question.

A little while later all four contestants, Garsot, Tails, Natsu, and Annie are now back above ground and making their way towards the finish line. After the battle underground, the rest of the obstacles end up being a piece of cake for them all who are now working together to get through the rest.

"So if the point of all this is to recruit help then what would have happened if you guys lost?" Annie asked, having been filled in on the events that have transpired so far.

The question made the trio stop abruptly in their tracks, looking at each other with an expression saying that they never thought about that. Garsot looked at Natsu and Tails as if they would have the best answer, seeing as how they were born from the same circumstances but their faces showed that they knew just as much as him about that.

"Well," Annie continued as she read the expressions of her new companions, "I guess that doesn't matter at this point."

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Garsot agrees before posing a question of his own, "I have to ask though; how were you able to Flash so much back there? I mean aren't you supposed to have some kind of cool-down between uses?"

The small pyro nodded in response before explaining, "Normally yes. In the universe I come from we have cool-downs between spells uses. But here is different. The limitations of that world do not affect me here. At least not in the same way. It's a way to even the odds, so to speak. As you even said, as powerful as I am in the League of Legends universe, I could not normally match your power unless I was given some kind of buff."

"I see," replies Garsot, understanding just what she means, "that can come in handy with later battles then. From what I understand there are going to be plenty of powerful warriors who need to be stopped while this is going on. Those who would seek to use their powers to cause destruction here.

"That's silly," the innocent voice says.

"What is?"

A giggle is let out as she responds, "If the universe is already going to be destroyed by this catastrophic event, why waste the energy trying to do whatever damage they are looking to do in the meantime? Just doesn't make sense to me."

Garsot grunts in agreement before adding his own opinion, "I agree but perhaps they are trying to do as much as they can before it happens. Like one last hurrah sort of thing."

"I guess," Annie says.

The four participants finally come to the end of the race and make it across the finish line and are then transported back to the cabin where the rest of the group were already at, along with a couple of additions; one of which Garsot recognized as the Prince of Saiyans, the other he had never seen before and wondered what character she was supposed to be. He skips the introductions as he lets himself collapse to the floor in exhaustion, placing a hand on the wound that had been left from the fight in order to feel how it was doing. It still hurt quite a bit but it seemed to have closed up well enough. He looked over at the rest of the group and felt his eyelids getting heavy as he laid on the floor, slowing slipping into a calm sleep.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:48 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

The Binary coded man seemed to look at Fain for a moment and finally said, "I suppose you can't wear pajamas around for this, now can you? let's see... No... that's for boys... that's too 'distressy'... That might work!" he held up something to the screen that was the same binary code substance and it... vanished. It suddenly appeared on Fain's person as the outfit that Trinity wore in the Matrix.

"Something's missing... Oh right, forgot the shades and hairstyle." He snapped and Fain now resembled Trinity to a T with holes on her gloved knuckles for some reason. "I'll let you figure that one out." The Binary man said when she looked at her new appearance.

JD leaned back in his chair made of Microbots (He was having WAY too much fun with this whole "looks like ESP thing") and had it walk over to Fain. "Well let me start with letting you know that fiction is now reality, so yes, those glasses CAN see infrared, and Ultra Violet, and hack things for you. Second order of business, we sort of played a video game that did the fiction warping without knowing it, and now the world is going to implode unless we stop it. If you want the long version I will text you later. Since all of us"

"H-ssssccchhh-hello...sssscccchhhhh-an you hear me?" A familiar voice interrupted the two as every single phone in the room was hacked and the voice of GM came across with extreme amounts of static. "ssscchhh-amn this is harder than I thought. I would have contacted you sooner, but sssscccchhh-re were complications. I need to let you know, there might be an easie-sssccchhh-ay to do this. But I need help. is anyone good at hacking there?"

Before Fain could volunteer, Yui immediately said, "I am!" and within seconds she used her digital coding prowess to transport herself to GMs side. JD whispered to Fain, "Track the signal. Now."

______________________________________________________________________________________________

"So you're... different from who we were with before." Rukia said to Shadow Link, who scowled. "You mean Dark? He's basically an evil shadow of the hero. I However, am a bit different. I am from a timeline where the Hero was given the challenge to defeat himself. therefore after he did so, I just sort of disappeared... feels weird to live again actually." He then turned to Vaati and asked, "So how is it Vaati the great Wind Mage is a good guy?"

______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Well... I didn't think the Saiyan would be on our side. Good job on that one Doce!" Rukia slapped her on the back a little too hard. Asuna and Leafa said in simultaneous harmony "What's a Saiyen."

JD realized something then. "Rukia... how do you know what a Saiyen is?"

"Uhhhh... I don't?" She feigned ignorance. All eyes were now on her. "You know more than we've been told don't you?" JD coaxed, suddenly busting his Masahide Avatar out of his body in an effort to not mess this up.

"You don't... I can't... Don't come any closer!" She stuttered, suddenly regressing to a battle tactic instructor's course.

Ichigo decided to put his hand on her shoulder, and the result?

She started crying. Apparently hard and loud enough to wake up both Zach and Garsot.

"GM used me! I was just his prototype! I am the one who started this whole thing! I was created due to the death and botched spell of GM in the beginning of this entire thing..." She sniffed. "But you were all so accepting, and I thought this would work, and I just wanted to be real like you guys!" She collapsed into a heap on the floor as most of the former NPCs slowly realized that she was seeing herself as a huge mistake. Something that shouldn't be real, but wanted desperately to fit in and had gone to great lengths to do so.

"No. GM didn't do this on purpose, and you were never a 'prototype'. There is a reason he contacted us, and it wasn't just to say 'Get me a hacker.'" The gears in JD's head were working overtime. "****. he wanted us to track him. Anyone who wants to say anything before we go slice his head off, speak now or forever shut the hell up." He said.

Last edited by JDizzle383 on Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:37 am 

In College

Doce coughed a bit when Rukia patted her on the back. She felt good about the praise, but didn't think it would be wise to say anything on the subject while the Saiyen in question was right beside her. In response to the girls' question, meanwhile, he seemed unwilling to answer, crossing his muscular arms and looking away with a 'feh' sound. Apparently he didn't see any reason to have to explain himself to female 'warriors.'

And then **** got real. As Rukia made her big confession, Doce stared absently at the cheep watch she never removed. I guess it's about that time, huh? So she was the piece they'd been missing? Sure, why not? Roll with it Doce. In response to JD's question, she raised her hand. "I'm going to have to ask that you not do that," she said, and there was suddenly a cruel, soulless look in her eyes. Killing intent? She left them hanging for a moment as she took the time to compose herself.

"The easy way he mentioned just now, I'm helping him with it. I don't know how much you all know at this point, but we're not collecting allies for no reason. We're looking for someone. Firestorm, the Overseer. Apparently, his power is necessary to stabilize the worlds. Whatever he's luring us in for will probably have something to do with that. Anyway, if anyone besides me kills the GM, I'll kill them." She was struggling to keep the fire inside her small, but her heart was hot and her eyes were cold, and she raised a demonstrative hand. "Just give me a reason."

The Witch Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:24 pm 

After everyone had appeared back at the cabin it seemed everyone had started conversing with each other as well as with the new allies. Vaati or Zavyr seeing as he was just a soul in the form of Vaati had been just thinking things through pondering on spells and such wondering which ones might work and which might not work outside the game. As he thought about the possibilities Shadow Link spoke to him asking about why he stood on the side of good.

"You wonder why I am a good guy? Well have you ever heard of the story of a minish who studied under the tutorage of a another minish by name of Ezlo? How that very same minish became interested in the darkness within the hearts of humans their world and how that same darkness corrupted that minish enough to steal his master's creation that was to help people by granting wishes and such? The answer is simple he feared Wind Mage was merely a child during his days as a villain and didn't know right or wrong, that or the situation just calls for a truce on heroes and villains alike till the end of the universe situation is negated." Said Vaati.

Vaati was a bit surprised at the facts about Rukia and at Doce's reaction to the whole situlation, making a mental note to avoid making Doce angry.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:36 pm 

"Whoa whoa whoa, whose side are you on?!" Zach shouted in Doce's face. "What does it matter WHO kills him!? We're all got something at stake in this, so why is it YOU get the pleasure!? Bastard is the reason BB's new friend died! So don't presume you can threaten us just because you think you're special!" This was the first time Zach had actually displayed anger towards any of them...especially this blatantly.

Zach spat at Doce's feet, "Traitor."

BB put a comforting hand on Zach's shoulder to try to calm him down.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:08 am 

Wandering through uncharted space...

Location: Canada... Somewhere in the North of Kere's Domain...
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
1st Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (3)

Fain looked askance at the beings filtering in but didn’t pay them head. Her attention was focused on her friend. On JD. She needed answers and she’d be damned if he didn’t give them to her. Turning she looked to the new voice that spoke. The ‘Binary’ man. Whatever the hell that thing was. She whispered under her breath at his words, “Yah no **** I can’t wear pjs,” she grumbled in annoyance. What the hell was up with these guys. Well her ire was cut short when her PJs were replaced with Trinity’s outfit with nothing more then a blink on the screen to mark it.

“OHHHHKay now that is cool! Got any of these magic screens I could have in my apartment?” She asked with a wicked grin looking at her outfit. Complete with the flowing coat which just made it that much cooler. “OH hell yah I could get used to this,” she said a moment before the binary thing starts speaking again. At first she was going blast him about his comment for her hair, what was wrong with it? Well that was her thought until more changes kept taking shape. She couldn’t help but look at herself and felt like this was the coolest dream. Only she knew it wasn’t a dream.

She nodded to the Binary man, feeling a little too heavy she figured that the slits were probably something to do with another thing he’d done to her. Whatever this magic was it was both the coolest thing ever and the most terrifying. She had just finished thanking the binary man before turning to face JD again as his chair made of lord only know what walked over to him.

“Yah I want that text later,” she said in awe struck wonder. She couldn’t even think straight. Outside of the fact that she could see perfectly through the glasses and was totally at awe and speechless. Hell she barely understood anything. Startled by the hack on her phone she stared at it in black wonder. It rested in her hand after all. What the ****? Was all she could think of. This was way not normal. Can we say reality lag much? Yah ok I’m way out of my element here. She thought again feeling her heart quicken.

As the strangeness kept going and the phone thing talked about hacking she wondered if she should volunteer might actually be good to do something, but before she could speak someone already beat her to it. Or something? She didn’t have a clue and just tried not to. Instead she nodded when JD told her to tack the signal. Looking at her phone she felt odd because it was so simple to just see the signal like code running through the matrix. How weird.

Slightly startled by what was still going on around her she didn’t focus on anything except the task he’d given her. Letting her mind focus and she saw it clear as day. “I have it,” she called out not having heard what anyone else said.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:21 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

JDizzle wasn't exactly frightened by Doce's threat, but when Zach physically spat at her feet... THAT set off something in his head. "I'd hardly call her a traitor. She was the one who helped take down the Overseer. If she dies, we lose the only chance to find him. So Back. Off." He said, pushing Zach backwards a bit.

That was when a door appeared in the middle of the room and Yui walked out, followed by Dark Schneider A.K.A. GM himself. "Thought you could use a hand, so I... why does everyone look like they want to kill me?" GM asked, seeing murderous intent in most people's eyes.

Rukia was still crying, but charged anyways and he caught her blade in midair with his bare hand. "Look Rukia. This was my fault, not yours. You can't always label yourself as a scapegoat for other's mistakes." He smiled sadly. "Do you think I did this on purpose? That I caused this entire thing to happen because I was evil and actually wanted the world to implode? I never wanted that to happen. but we've got a problem, and I have a solution."

"And what is that solution you pompous bastard?" Vegeta asked rudely. GM sighed, "We just keep fighting for now. I was able to set up the next event to work like a battleground. You will meet random opponents whom you must overcome by either killing or convincing that they should join us. I have also decided to help you all out using the powers I have as GM of the Arcomovani Servers. I will be contacting a few people who will be able to help us and will provide them with an offer, however they are going to be given the choice to refuse."

The Binary man seemed a little put off that he wasn't able to do anything at this point. Then something strange happened. Kirito himself, NOT controlled by JD, walked in using the door GM had left open.

"DADDY!" Yui shouted and ran to hug him. Kirito turned to the door. "Hey Frahlah, Phibrizzo, you guys coming or not?"

"Yeah, yeah, I didn't think I'd ever actually get to use THIS body again!" The monster Lord appeared in the doorway. "Hey Doce, long time no see!" he said. Frahlah walked in behind him and smiled at Doce.

"Okaaaay... how on earth can the ACTUAL Kirito and the REAL Frahlah be here if I and Doce are standing RIGHT HERE!?!?!?" JD finally said, thoroughly confused.

GM smiled. "They exist from a backup of the Server's data stream. in a sense you are looking at yourselves, yet they are totally different people. Oh, and yes, Phibrizzo is Lucile. I offered her the position, and she immediately accepted. She is not a data backup."

GM then turned to Fain. "Impressive that you found me so quickly young miss. and an Adamantium Skeleton? resourceful as well! I do hope we aren't confusing you too much."

Turning to Vaati, GM smirked, "Don't worry, you won't have to face Link again, but I would watch out for Ganon or Ghirahim."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:02 pm 

In College

Spitting at her feet, huh? Well... it was gross, sure, but she'd never understood what was supposed to be insulting about it. The traitor comment, though, that got her blood boiling. ...She didn't really know why. Honestly, she was a traitor. Or, if she wasn't yet, she was planning to be. But, he was just being honest. If she got mad over something like that, it would be petty. Yeah... it was probably just the emotions he put behind the word that heated her up. Her empathetic abilities were too high, which was one of the reason she distanced herself from people.

Anyway, JD stood up in her defense, which felt nice. It left no reason for her to retort. ...But the fact that he seemed to have misunderstood her intentions did not go over her head. And correcting misunderstandings was one of her few absolute moral obligations.

... Ahh... But if I say out loud that I'm waiting for an excuse to kill him (again), I'll put myself into a bad situation.

No. Her situation was very bad right now. In actuality, the defense JD gave for her had recently turned out to be a crime. She'd sacrificed billions of lives for the few thousand trapped by the Overseer. Of course, she didn't know that at the time, but it was best if she just stayed quiet here.

...Hm. I managed not to open my mouth this time. Good job me. I'm already feeling relieved in retrospect.

Anyway, the next thing to happen was outstanding times three. Her darling Lucile was back, the overseer was in the same room as her (!), and... and... Frahlah smiled at her, and the GM explained what was happening.

"So... you're a copy of me?" She asked him, stepping forward to examine him with shining eyes.

"Yes!" her copy said, and it couldn't hide a bit of its excitement.

"The only thing bad about this," she started, and gave herself a minute. She knew herself. They wouldn't be completing each others sentences without prompting, but it was still worth it to do it at least once.

"Is that there aren't three of us, right?" he smiled.

Doce squee'd in ecstasy. Her copy put a hand over his mouth and couldn't stop giggling.

"Ah~ I kind of wish I was the fake, though~" she muttered, still grinning.

Her copy stuck his tongue out and grinned. "You lose this one~"

About at the same time, they seemed to realize that they'd left their dear Lucile out of things.

""Sorry for ignoring you~"" they said together, each patting her head at the same time.

She knew serious things were happening right now, but Doce was too happy to pay them any attention. She temporarily let go of her reserved nature and force-hugged the GM with all of her strength. (Luckily for him, the Gantz suit had yet to recharge.) Meanwhile, Frahlah picked up Phibrizzo and held him on his hip like a mother would a toddler.

"Thank you!" Doce said to him. Although she was being a little bit quiet, there were profound emotions behind each syllable. Her throat was closing slightly from all the feelz.
"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Two of my impossible dreams have been realized in an instant! ****! I'm so far beyond bliss right now!"
"Lucile~" Doce's copy hummed. "Me and myself are definitely going to kidnap you if the world doesn't end~"

'Today is the best day ever' they thought.

The Witch Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:24 pm 

Zach's eyes flashed as he was pushed, and he instantly punched JD in the nose. "Screw this, I'm not risking my life for this retarded cause anymore with you people." He turned to GM and glared. "I'm out."

"Dude, c'mon! Don't do this!" BB said.

"Sorry, I'm done with this crap. I'm going back home." Zach said as he turned to the Binary Man.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" the Binary asked.

Zach scoffed, "Of course it is."

"Very well, this portal will take you back to your home." The binary man said as he created a portal that looked to be made of code.

"Thanks." Zach said as he stepped through, BB looking incredibly heartbroken as his friend vanished from his life.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:12 pm 

Vaati just continued to think about things trying to figure out what was going on with Doce and her reason of anger, the moment that another ally named Zach decided to show his anger both at Doce for her hostility, and eventually turned to a bit of violence against JD in the form of a punch. If he was as confident as the real Vaati he would probably have speaked up towards those currently showing anger or minor hostility, however Zavyr was not able to mimic the true might of Vaati, as there was many forms of his magic that eluded him it was a much easier task when he first found him in the actually body of Vaati.

During his mental distraction Vaati barely didn't notice GM and his group appearing and already tried preparing magic till it turned out he among others would be working together.

After the new allies spoke their minds GM turned to him speaking about the fact he would not be facing Link, but had the possibility of dealing with Ganon or Ghirahim, one he was sure he could handle the other was still a possibility of beating but may cost him Zant who still held loyalty to the one that both gave him power and freedom from the world within the Twilight Mirror infact the mention of Ganon got Zant a bit curious.

"I've already been figuring out ways to deal with those two though I will say this dealing with the Hero of Time is a lot easier." Said Vaati.