All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:52 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Rukia logged out to find the last thing she expected in front of her. JD sitting down, chatting with Ichigo.

"What the hell?" she managed to get out before the orange haired soul reaper stood up and walked over to her, taking her hands in his and saying, "So what our new friend said is true."

"Ichigo, you numbskull, that's got to be the least romantic way to greet me that I can imagine." She said, pulling the reluctant carrot top into a hug as Suguha and Asuna appeared in the room. Asuna then took a deep breath. "JD, remember that mew that joined us earlier?"

"The one with the shirt that said 'wanna fight about it?'" He asked then as he recalled, continued. "Yeah, what about her?"

"She's dead." Rukia deadpanned. "And that GM guy is the reason for it."

A silence fell over the group that was so thick you would need a steak knife to cut it.

"So now what?" Suguha asked hesitantly.

JDizzle finally spoke. "We call in the cavalry." and with those words, he opened his laptop and saw a screen that was comprised of ones and zeros floating in the form of a man.

"Ah, I see you finally decided to join us!" the numbers spoke. "What do you say to a little help? We will give you and the other players a way to communicate that runs on the Arcomovani Servers, and you will stop the worlds from imploding."

"Who are you and how did you hack my laptop?" JDizzle asked.

"Well now I know who to label as protective. Do you want my help or not?" The voice responded. without getting an answer, Doce, Garsot, Zach and Zavyr, and JDizzle's phones all rang at once.

"Uhhh... hello? am I the only one who got contacted by a guy made of Binary code?" JD asked hesitantly, noticing the names on the caller ID were indeed those of the people he had met throughout the game.

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

Last edited by JDizzle383 on Mon May 02, 2016 1:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:29 pm 

In College

Medals: 10
Completed RP (5) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (5)

Doce opened her eyes to see herself in her room once again. Beside her was a copy of herself, which she could only assume was Ditto, and also a young boy with white hair and crystal blue eyes. He stared at her, and she stared back. Finally, she understood and gave a tie. "So it isn't a one-time thing. Every time players exit Arcomovani, another fictional character joins them."

"You are informed of the situation?" the boy asked stoically.

"More than you know, Beta," she smirked.

"Then please inform me."

Doce paced in what space she had, her arms folded across her chest. "You and Ditto are so far the only people I'm telling about this. Let's keep it between us and work together. Our mission is to locate a character from the world of fiction named Firestorm. If we don't manage this within three weeks, the worlds will collapse in on each other. Secondly, we three will ensure that the others don't kill the Game Master. They most likely want to kill him because his actions have already resulted in two deaths and are putting the worlds in danger."

"Should we be protecting someone who has killed others?" Beta asked. It must have conflicted with Aichi's moral programming.

"He has good intentions, Beta," Doce smiled. "And he's trying to correct his mistakes. Good people give others a second chance to prove themselves."

The robot seemed to process that for a moment. "Understood. I see no issues in your logic. I will agree to follow your direction. What should I call you?"

"Doce is fine," she answered. She went to her computer then to try an look up whatever she could find on Firestorm. What she saw instead was a man made out of computer code.

"Welcome!" the numbers spoke. "You've found yourself in quite the situation, haven't you? What do you say to a little help? We will give you and the other players a way to communicate that runs on the Arcomovani Servers, and you will stop the worlds from imploding."

Is this the GM? Doce wondered, to unsure to risk speaking to it as if it were. "Sounds convenient."

"Wonderful! Let us just patch you through, then."

Her phone rang, which was quite unusual in her life. Not only that, but she answered it into a group call, which was a first.

She heard JD's voice: "Uhhh... hello? Am I the only one who got contacted by a guy made of Binary code?"

"Nope, she said. There's at least two of us... And company."

Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test...

The Witch Hunter
15% Strength, 67% Bloodlust, 10% Intelligence, 37% Spirit, 22% Vitality and 13% Agility!

Savage and deadly, the Witch Hunters use their powerful dark magic to defeat their opponents. Masters of killing and torture, the Witch Hunters will seek out other powerful magic users to slay so that they can capture their souls and summon them in battle. These dark undead magicians will blindly serve them and obey their every command! Witch Hunters have also mastered both light and dark magic, which they can use to confuse and mentally torture their foes. Witch Hunters that have strayed to the side of light may be less proficient with their dark magic; however, they can use their mastery over light to heal and create powerful illusions. In fact, these warriors can use their light in ways that no other spellcaster class can. By combining their light with dark magic, they can trap their foes in worlds of illusion where they can torment and torture their foes. Oftentimes, a few moments within the illusion can seem like an eternity, and once an opponent manages to escape from the illusion they are broken and empty shells of their former selves. Controlling enemies and forcing them to do their bidding is no trouble for Witch Hunters.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:49 pm 

Zach, upon receiving the message of the guy made up of code in his computer, picked up the ringing phone and answered it.

B.B. was pestering him and he tried to get him off of him. "Who is it! I wanna talk too!" Beast Boy whined childishly.

"Whoaa, its you guys! How did you get my number?" Zach said dumbly.

He felt a soft fuzzy being flop on top of his hair and looked up to see a curious looking puppy staring down at the phone. Zach rolled his eyes, "Beast Boy wants to say hello..."

He held the phone up to the puppy, and there was a pause to everyone.

Then,

"WHAZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!?" The puppy said loudly into the receiver.

"There, you got your word in-" Zach said, but was interrupted.

But the puppy snatched the phone and hopped off Zach's head and started talking into it. "Is your refrigerator running!?"

Zach sighed, and decided to share the phone with B.B. for the moment.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:18 am 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Garsot found himself back at the abandoned apartment building that he and Tails had once exited from in the furry guy's plane, wondering how it was that he was brought here again. He did not remember having been killed inside the game again, so was confused as to what had brought him back. The last thing he remembered was watching hanging out with the giant robot before the return of the rest of the group from a meeting with the Game Master, which left Garsot a bit skeptical regarding what was going on with that world. Still, he wondered what had brought him back but at the same time was glad to be over it.

His sigh of relief was cut short as a fuzzy finger poked him on the back of the head. He slumped his head down and let out a moan as he forced himself to turn around, eyeing the floating fuzzball that was Tails who was flying at the moment, "Will I never escape this," he asked as he shook his fists in irritation. "Look, I appreciate the company, I really do, but I would like this all to be done with."

Before the small fox could speak, a different voice was heard in the room that shocked Garsot, "It is not over yet," spoke the voice.

Turning towards the speaker, Garsot's eyes grew wide when he saw Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail standing near the wall, though the voice that had spoken was not his. Instead, the voice came from the laptop that was held within the demon's hands, a binary image of a man continued to speak on the screen, "There is still much work that needs to be done and you will need to get together with your friends in order to accomplish this task that is before you."

"Friends? Who the hell are you?" Garsot asked, oblivious to what the speaker was getting at.

The binary man let out a sigh of agitation, "The group you were with in Acromovani. You will need to team up with them again. Who I am is irrelevant at this time for you."

Shaking his head, Garsot burst out, "And why should I listen to you?"

"Because unless you want this world to fall apart you have no other choice," spoke the binary man with a sense of calm that made Garsot feel somewhat more enraged. "There is no time for this, you must contact them immediately. Natsu.."

Natsu walked closer to Garsot, who wanted to run but figured if this figure wanted to kill him then running would make no different, and handed over a high tech phone before smiling and speaking, "Hi, I'm Natsu Dragneel of the Fairy Tail guild. Looks like I'm going to be working with you on this as well. Are these friends of yours gonna have some food?"

"Wha.." Garsot found himself holding the phone without processing the point at which he grabbed it. In a few moments the phone rang and somewhat familiar voices started speaking from it. He recognized JD's voice more than the others and looked confusingly at the where the laptop had once been in Natsu's hands, which was now gone. "Uhh..." he was about to speak when he heard the antics of Beast Boy. Looking at Tails, Garsot spoke loudly, "This is all your fault, you know."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:52 am 

Medals: 5
Completed RP (2) 1st Year (1)

"You're not the only one obviously." Said Zavyr as he stared at one of the two uninvited guests he had to deal with one being Zant while the other was some guy made of binary who was negating the ability to use his laptop and was probably the one responsible for multiway call. He was not really expecting guests today nor any uninvited ones. Zavyr had to deal with Zant's antics and questions that sounded more like demands. On the bright side he had found a way to talk the self-proclaimed king of twilight to be on his side mostly through common ground and a few lies that hopefully wouldn't come back to bite him, as Zant still blindly followed Ganondorf who had given him power, and Zant still had that power despite his defeat at the hands of Link and Midna.

"So what's the plan currently, and I'm guessing I'm not the only one with uninvited guests... Well besides the guy made of numbers." Said Zavyr

3DS Friend code: 1762-3216-4894

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:36 am 

The Happy RP salesman

JD took a deep breath. "Alright... so I'm going to get straight to the point. we need to meet in person, with all our tag-alongs, and luckily, my parents own a log cabin in the Tennessee valley. It is away from people in general, so we should be able to meet there and plan our moves a little better than just virtually."

The Binary Code Man took this moment to add, "Doce, Beta six should be able to get you there quite easily. Zavyr I believe Zant can teleport there using the Twilight, so... have fun with that! Garsot, don't blame Tails, he was just a test subject. besides, what's one more ride in the tornado X? JDizzle, I would recommend a Senkaimon, Zach... check the garage. just trust me. I used a satellite to find the cabin and your phones will have a new GPS feature to get you there. I will meet you all again soon! 'ta!"

JD looked at his phone, and there was indeed a small red dot in the Tennessee Valley area. "I suppose I have to be a soul to go through a Senkaimon?" he asked nervously as Rukia smiled evilly and put on the red glove she used on Ichigo, then used it on JD instead. What came out shocked everyone present. at first there was complete silence.

"Masahide?!?!"

JD looked down at his body and smiled. "Looks like prolonged exposure to the Hacked server really can change me, even if it's not my physical body."

Ichigo just stared. Rukia smiled, and Asuna and Suguha were trying to figure out why Ichigo was slowly starting to smile.

"Well now, it would be rude not to say thanks for helping Rukia out while I was gone. Shall we?" And Ichigo plunged his sword into the air in front of him forming a door in the air and the group walking through emerging in a cozy, yet very large multi-bedroom cabin that was fully furnished.

The first thing that JD -now Masahide once again- noticed was there was the Binary man on the HUGE flatscreen TV. the second thing was the amount of colorfully wrapped boxes in the corner stacked so high you wouldn't be able to fit a tree anywhere.

"When did-" He started to ask, not sure why there were so many boxes. it wasn't even close to Christmas!

"We'll get to that later when the others arrive. oh and you should know, that glove doesn't just work on Soul Reapers... I would suggest you give Zavyr a pat on the back. Zant might respect Vaati more than Zavyr. Anyways, glad you could make it! Oh, and by my calculations the Tornado X should get here in... 2 minutes and 41 seconds."

Not long after that, Tails landed the Tornado X and hopped out, followed by Garsot and Natsu. JD walked up to them and shook hands with Garsot then said "I know I don't look it, but I am JD... turns out those skull gloves in the series work in reality too, and being in the game literally was like an infection. I guess if you wanted to be Julien you could ask Rukia. It's her glove"

Zant's dark magic appeared to their left then, and Rukia used Shunpo to get behind Zayvr, then pushed him out of his body too. Just like with JDizzle, Zavyr's previous body, the Wind Sorcerer Vaati was once again awakened. Masahide was trying to read Zant's reaction.

"Welcome back Vaati! how do you feel?" The Binary code man asked.

"So we are just waiting on Doce and Zach then?" Masahide/JD asked the group.

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:07 pm 

In College

Doce checked her phone, marveling how such a behind-the-times device could be bestowed with GPS. She shook her head. "I should just be glad it isn't any farther than it is," she said. She turned to Beta, "Do you have the coordinates?"

"Yes," he said. "I will fly slowly so the force of Gravity does not do damage to your body. However, I also recommend protective garments of some kind."

Ditto climbed onto her head and became a motorcycle helmet. She sighed, thinking that it would have to do, and they made their way outside. She and Beta embraced each other, and cybernetic lines traced their way up the robot's feet. There were mechanical sounds as he put together a pair of rocket boosters, and accelerated into the air at two-hundred miles-per-hour.

They were there in minutes, by which point, Doce was dizzy, nauseous, and had recalled her fear of heights. She was grateful when they landed and Ditto released her head. She fought desperately not to vomit, and they entered the cabin, ditto as a copy of her.

She was curious to see Masahide and Vaati among present company. It seemed she wouldn't get to witness JD or Zavyer in their natural states. "Doce, present," she shrugged. Part of her hoped that in this moment, her companions might notice that her real-life body didn't fit the gamer stereotype. Dare she say she was moderately attractive with an athletic build, big blue eyes, and long brownish-blonde hair. Regardless, she couldn't dream of competing with all the large-breasted anime goddesses in the room.

She was blushing despite herself. "This is Ditto, and Beta 6," she said, knowing neither of them were recognizable. "So are we ready to roll?"

The Witch Hunter
15% Strength, 67% Bloodlust, 10% Intelligence, 37% Spirit, 22% Vitality and 13% Agility!

Savage and deadly, the Witch Hunters use their powerful dark magic to defeat their opponents. Masters of killing and torture, the Witch Hunters will seek out other powerful magic users to slay so that they can capture their souls and summon them in battle. These dark undead magicians will blindly serve them and obey their every command! Witch Hunters have also mastered both light and dark magic, which they can use to confuse and mentally torture their foes. Witch Hunters that have strayed to the side of light may be less proficient with their dark magic; however, they can use their mastery over light to heal and create powerful illusions. In fact, these warriors can use their light in ways that no other spellcaster class can. By combining their light with dark magic, they can trap their foes in worlds of illusion where they can torment and torture their foes. Oftentimes, a few moments within the illusion can seem like an eternity, and once an opponent manages to escape from the illusion they are broken and empty shells of their former selves. Controlling enemies and forcing them to do their bidding is no trouble for Witch Hunters.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:01 pm 

"So we're going to some log cabin in a valley within the Tennessee area. Zant mind using a teleport spell to get us there." Spoke Zavyr as he handed the cellphone to Zant seeing as he would be supplying the transportation.

As Zant took possession of the cell handed to him he chose to speak his mind in a calm yet dark tone contained in his words. "I can't help but wonder of the usefulness you would be to my god." Despite his words he still teleported himself and Zavyr to the location where they would meet JD and the others minus Doce and Zach who hadn't arrived.

Though there was a surprise for Zavyr as he suddenly felt a hand on his back then suddenly stumbled forward as his soul left his body. As his body lay limp on the floor behind him Zavyr noticed something more unusual when someone mentioned Vaati. As he looked at his current appearance noting the sudden Picori-made cap on his head and that he was wearing Vaati's signature garb.

"Well this brings back memories, and gives a good answer to how I can be useful to that god of yours who probably never told you of Vaati the Wind Mage!" Said Vaati as he turned to Zant.

Zant just stood there silently his expression hidden by the chameleon looking mask/helmet he wore.

Vaati couldn't help but feel that he couldn't just leave his currently soulless body laying on the floor and decided to place it somewhere that wasn't on the floor. He returned to the room with the others right before Doce and her group had arrived.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:07 pm 

Zach looked at Beast Boy, both boys were confused as to what was meant by 'check the garage'. Beast Boy hopped around, now back to his regular form. "What are we waiting for, dude!? Lets go!"

Zach sighed and followed the green skinned teen out into the garage, he heard Beast Boy's exclamation of 'Whoaa! You've got a neat car!". Zach blinked, "I don't-"

"Lets take it for a test drive!" Beast Boy said, hopping into the passenger's seat and buckling in. Zach sighed again and buckled himself into the passenger's seat. It was a yellow car, he wasn't sure what it was officially since he'd never been into cars...or sports for that matter.

The garage door was open, Zach hit a button on the dash and a GPS came up with a destination of some cabin out in the middle of nowhere. "Guess that's where the others are."

Beast Boy whooped and threw his hands in the air, "Yeaah, roadtrip!"

Zach looked in the ignition, no keys, he looked in the glovebox in front of B.B. and still no keys. "We aren't going anywhere without-"

The car started up on its own and carried them out into the street. Zach and Beast Boy looked at each other, both of them were pale and their eyes wide. "GHOST CAR!" Beast Boy shouted as he reached to unbuckle his seatbelt, only for the belt to tighten and restrain him in his seat.

~Vroom!`

The car revved up and took off in the direction the GPS indicated, Beast Boy and Zach shouting all the way.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:40 pm 

Garsot had enjoyed the ride on the Tornado X, unlike his new companion Natsu who had spent the entire trip nearly passed out from motion sickness, Hmm that is going to present a problem later I'm sure, Garsot thought to himself as the trio flew through the air. He and Tails had not spoken to each other since leaving the apartment, the rant thrown by Garsot having put both of them in a bad mood. Garso felt as if he was justified though, considering recent events and how the little fuzz butt has been a huge part of it. Still, he felt bad for having blamed him and was trying to calm himself down. Besides, it was still kind of cool to have two fantasy characters hanging out with him even.

Even more so, the thought of whatever events are happening in the real world that require the three of them to meet up with the group from the game was wearing heavily on his mind. "So..." Garsot began quietly, directing his words towards the fury pilot, "would you have any idea what this meeting is going to be about or who that binary man was?"

"Your guess is about as good as mine," Tails spoke lowly but did not turn his head, still upset at the accusation from earlier.

"Look..I'm sorry," Garsot spoke with sincerity, "It's just this has all been so crazy and you weren't exactly straight forward with me either. You can't get upset with me because I was able to see past your deception, even if you were just being manipulated."

Before the fox could respond he pointed to the front before beginning to descend the plane, "We are about to arrive to our destination....and don't worry about it. I've been thrown into a strange world before so I can understand how overwhelming it can be."

After arriving, Garsot is welcomed by someone claiming to be JD but looking like Masahide and shakes his hand, "Well, good to meet you again JD, though the current circumstances beg me to question what it is that would bring us together like this? Before that though...do you happen to have any food that he," pointing to Natsu, "can have? Also, I would be fine with just staying in my own body for now, thank you."

As he introduced Natsu to JD, Garsot's attention was taken to the other arrivals that had once been part of the group from the game, hearing what sounded like a scream of terror coming from outside.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:37 am 

The Happy RP salesman

Before JD could answer Doce, he too heard two screams increasing in volume and proximity to the cabin. rushing outside, he saw a yellow and black Urbana 500 muscle car.

"Tell me I'm not the only one seeing a fictitious Car model driving over 200 miles an hour STRAIGHT TOWARDS US?!?!?!" he shouted as he made a rather pathetic attempt to run away.

Despite the car going slightly over 200 mph, it stopped on a dime five feet away from JDizzle Then shifted it's mechanical parts into none other than the Autobot Bumblebee holding a very pale green Beast Boy and an equally-pale-but-not-as-green Zach.

JDizzle looked up at the Autobot in front of him, and for perhaps the third time since this ordeal had started, fainted on the spot.

"Ehehehe....sorry about that! You ok?" Bumblebee poked JD's fallen form.

"Oh for the love of!" Rukia muttered, having witnessed this twice already.

"I'll go get some water." Asuna said as Suguha and Ichigo dragged Masahide's body inside, where he was woken up by icy cold wet hell. When he came to, the Binary code man said, "Well, while I am here we may as well remodel!" At the shocked looks he received, he chuckled. "Don't worry. You all don't have to do anything."

What should have taken hours took seconds. The cabin was more like a base of operations now, with several subterranean rooms that were large enough for a large T-Rex to fit

"Now that the decor is out of the way Let me give you a rundown of the situation. You are all aware that the original intent of the game as it was last defined was to make fiction reality, yes? Well a beneficiary of mine *cough cough*GM*cough* botched the operation, and when he tried to fix it about ten minutes ago, all he did was give us a little more time before the earth and Arcomovani's Tectonic frequency makes contact, forcing both to implode in on each other. to put it simply, second big bang theories won't matter because there will be nothing to study. As it is now, you have one month to sort it out. In the boxes in the corner there, you will find a variety of things taken straight from fiction that are at your disposal. for clarity's sake these are called modds. you may equip two at a time in your real bodies. As for your souls, they are by default given no mods since they have their own powers. Any questions?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:35 pm 

In College

Doce knew who Bumblebee was, and by now she'd seen to much to be impressed by him. It was, however, interesting to see JD's reaction. She hadn't realized he was so... delicate. The sudden rearrangement of the room later surprised her a bit. It made her wonder how much influence the binary man had over their world. But much, much more importantly: presents.

As soon as they were identified as something she could take, the only reality-born female in the group went over to examine them. She saw names on the boxes and quickly located the two that belonged to her. Mods, she wondered briefly before tearing through the tape to open them. She sat frozen, staring at them. In one was a gold armband with an owl or hawk-like engraving. In the other was a black body suit like something out of an S&M or horror cosplay. Both were outstanding.

Her throat was shutting on her in excitement and anticipation. She swallowed and called quietly, "I'll be staying in my own body."

She disappeared behind a corner and quickly changed. She stripped naked and pulled on the Gantz suit. It fit her perfectly and would fit no one else, as a Gantz suit should. She slipped the armband of Orpheus up between her left deltoid and bicept. It flashed briefly and then secured itself there, almost becoming a part of her. Over these, she redressed herself in her usual jeans and T-shirt. Then, she realized how silly that looked, and that they didn't hide her mods at all, and took her street clothes back off.

She walked proudly back into the entry room. "Worship me," she said, spreading her arms.

Ditto beckoned her over. "These two have my name. Can I open them?"

"Yes," she nodded. Inside were a dowsing machine and a Pokedex. "Were there any for you, Beta?" she asked.

"No," he said.

"I see," she was already wondering how Ditto's Mods could be of use. Unless their spheres of influence were extended, neither of them would be very useful...

The Witch Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:07 pm 

Once Zach and BB had recovered from their 'ghost car' ride, Zach wandered over to the two boxes for him and opened one of them up. A golden light shot out of the box and surrounded Zach in a golden aura. Suddenly Zach's muscles grew and became more defined and pronounced. He cried out as his hair started to glow and came up in pointed gold spikes.

Zach's eyes were now a pale greenish blue color, his eyes widened. "I think I just went Super Saiyan." He said with a smirk.

Another light shot out of the second box and went into Zach's body, but this one didn't give him any recognizable transformation or change.

"Must've been a dud!" Bumblebee said.

Beast Boy shrugged, "I guess...hey there's one for me!" Beast Boy said as he rushed over and saw a strange device that had a container of green florescent liquid in it.

Beast Boy poured it on himself without another word. Zach and Bumblebee cried out as Beast Boy looked down at himself and suddenly his muscles bulged and he roared as he went over and picked up Bumblebee with one hand.

"W-whoa!" Bumblebee cried out.

BB grinned and set the Autobot back down, "I think that was like...something to make me into the Hulk!" BB said with a cocky smile.

Zach smiled, "Good enough, lets go back and show the others!" Zach and BB raced out back into the entry room.

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:24 pm 

Garsot stood off to the side as all the commotion was going on, trying to get a handle on all that was happening. All the others seemed to have quite a grip on the situation and were taking it normally, Who are these people, he thought to himself as the house they were in was transformed into some kind of base by the same figure that had beckoned Garsot to come to this place. After the place had changed there were a pile of boxes sitting in the corner, according to the instructions of the binary man contain Mods that the company would use. "Mods?" he asked inquisitively but quietly as he tilted his gaze towards Natsu.

With a shrug Natsu simply replies, "I don't know, I just brought you the phone. You think there's a box there that contains any food?"

The trio of Garsot, Natsu, and Tails watched as the groups that consisted of Doce and Zach opened their respective boxes and were equipped with what were contained inside. The answer to Garsot's question regarding the mods was given as he saw the obvious changes that each groups' members went through, from Doce's suit to the transformation both Zach and Beast Boy had gone through.

"Well," the confused Garsot began, "this has certainly made this world a bit more interesting. I guess we should see what's in store for us then, yeah?" He looked at Natsu who showed no interest, probably since all he wanted was food anyways. Tails nodded in agreement as the two of them walked over and began opening boxes that were marked for them.

"Look, Natsu," Tails spoke as he lifted up a box over his head, "This big one is for you."

Instantly the box had been swiped from the furry hands and into Natsu's, him having knocked over Tails to receive it. With lightning fast pace and excitement he removes the wrapping and opens the box, "Ohhhh I bet there is a ton of food inside...." his excitement ends as he picks up the red and yellow hilt of a sword missing a blade. "It's just the stupid Sealed Flame Blade," he pronounces as he disappointingly tosses it over his shoulder.

"I don't think you should be tossing things around like that," Tails stated as he was opening the box that was labeled for him. Inside was another, much stronger box with a glass top that revealed the contents inside. With a disappointed sigh of his own Tails tosses the glad topped box over his shoulders, "Great...what am I gonna do with a toy set of Chaos Emeralds?"

"Those are in fact the real thing," spoke the binary man.

"But they are too small to be the real deal," Tails claimed.

"Well, considering it would be rather inconvenient to try and carry around seven large emeralds all the time in order to transform into Super Tails, I took the liberty of providing you with ones of a smaller cut. They produce the same kind of energy you would get from the normal sized Chaos Emeralds, just in a smaller package. Be warned though, because there is so much power inside these smaller ones, the amount of times you can use their power is limited. Use the power too much or for too long and they will break. Got that?"

Nodding his head, Tails scoops up the box in a single hand and stares at the emeralds that lay inside. Opening the lid, he can feel the power radiating from them, "It's true...I can fell the energy coming off of them."

With a snort the binary man nods, "Of course you can." He turns and looks at Garsot who has been watching all this take place, "It is your turn now."

With a quick nod, Garsot steps towards the boxes and finds two that are labeled for him. Once one box is open he looks in with surprise to find what looks to be some kind of mechanical arm. He reaches in and picks it up out of the box, realizing what exactly it was as he found it to be quite heavy. "How...do I use this?" He asked as he looked at it.

The binary man smiled wickedly, "Just press it against your back and it will do the rest."

Looking at the end of the arm that was meant to go on his back Garsot gulped loudly as he observed some bit of hardware located at the end which gave the impression that this wasn't just going to stick on his back. Taking off his shirt he gently places the end of the synthetic arm against his back feeling the thing spring to life as if reacting to the touch of Garsot's back. With a painful yell, Garsot tries to endure the process of the arm attaching itself to his back, wires and other instruments forcibly inserting themselves into his body and connecting to his spinal cord in order to give him the ability to control the powerful arm.

A few minutes of excruciating pain later and the arm is attached and ready to be used, though the process had left Garsot a bit worn out. He tried giving the new limb a move but found it to be incredibly hard as well as painful as his body obviously still needs to adjust and heal to it. Luckily, the process was done in such a precise fashion that only a small amount of blood was actually lost and aside from the pain the attachment was successful with doing no damage to the actual body.

"And now for the second box," Garsot spoke quietly as he was close to passing out from the combination of pain, blood loss, and strain from trying to use this weighty new appendage on his back. The ability to use the arm was proving to get easier though as he was lifting the second box with it. Unfortunately, the control was lost for a brief second and a blast of thermal energy shoots from the palm and disintegrates the box. Fortunately, however, that box contained no physical object but instead released a sort of aura that surrounds the body of Garsot and starts being absorbed into his flesh. A few moments later, the pain and exhaustion that he was feeling before was beginning to subside as he began feeling a type of power flowing through his body. "What is this," he asked openly as he felt a new strength coming to him.

"That," the binary informed, "is your new ability to enhance, manipulate, and create sound. It is a very powerful ability that you must take great care in using or else you will end up shattering the world around you. Do not let your emotions get the better of you while you have this power."

With that, Garsot tries to flex his new powers a little bit and finds that the sound abilities are much easier to control than the synthetic arm that is now fixed on his back.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:17 pm 

Vaati and Zant watched as others gathered by the boxes each one grabbing and opening a few boxes and obtaining what was in essence a form of powerup or special item. As Zant had watched something had him wonder about something as he began to approach the boxes as well looking for one that called out to him by writing or by other means. His sudden response in the form of an angered display of stamping a foot upon the ground.

"What nothing for me how dare you not grant me a gift like the others!" Spoke Zant in hatred and anger as he fell to his knees and began banging his hands upon the floor like a child having a temper tantrum.

Vaati approached Zant finding his display annoying and felt he needed to get him to stop his foolishness. "Zant." Vaati's words seemed to not reach its intended target. "Zant!" Still no visible response.

Vaati cracked his knuckles as he began to focus the magic his current state held, and as he did wind began whipping around his form while his body became covered in dark energy before his body began to alter. Finally the dark energy dissipated from his body, yet the wind still whirled around him, Vaati was now much taller than before. His hair was now even longer and moved with the wind. A golden headdress with two long horns was situated on his head. His pupil-less eyes now shined blood-red their gaze fixed on Zant. He was clothed in robes of darkness, the folds underneath his hands glowing with fire. A massive eye on his stomach now stared unblinkingly at Zant.

The transformation complete Vaati decided to speak to Zant once more though his voice had also been altered by the magic that had transformed him granting it an almost demonic tone.

"Zant cease your foolishness!!!" Shouted Vaati as he unleashed a jet of powerful wind at Zant who due to his focus on complaining and childish antics was not fully aware of what was going on behind him having just enough time to turn and face Vaati before being launched towards the wall that stood beyond him and Vaati, the sudden impact causing damage to both the wall and Zant though the wall seemed to have been dealt the worst of the damage, as Zant had only a few minor injuries and a visible crack on his mask.

"Have you forgotten what you hold? You hold a fragment of your god's power yet you seek the use of lesser powers that fail in comparison of that power. You are capable of many things, you hold magic to summon both weapons and countless creatures. You hold power to alter the world around you, not even your body has any limits being able to alter it's size. If anything you already had your gift before we were even here." Though he wasn't fully sure of how the fragment of Ganondorf's power that Zant held compared to the mods that were in the room Vaati was more focused on pointing out the obvious, Zant already had his mod in the form of that fragment of power Ganondorf had granted him.

Zant after recovering from the surprise attack got back to his feet seeming more ticked till Zavyr had spoken of the power Zant held. He stood there for a moment thinking before raising an outstretched hand as if trying to reach for something far from him and within seconds summoned a scimitar made of some sort of black metal alloy. He brought the blade closer as his helmet retracted granting him a better chance ti inspect the summoned weapon he was currently holding.

"Seems you have a point, why bother with such weak things they are probably mere toys in the eyes of my god."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:34 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

JD saw everyone else's mods and decided he wasn't just going to sit by and not see what he could do with something like that. He remembered that the way Ichigo's soul re-entered his body was to simply make physical contact, so he did just that. Walking back into the main room, he nodded to doce and joked, "Worship you? Are you really going to ask me to do that on a first date?"

Asuna and Suguha both opened their boxes and were granted their in game avatars and abilities once again. Ichigo was a little hesitant once he opened his box, finding a Vizored Mask inside. "Great... I get to be insane again." He said sarcastically. Rukia looked inside hers and found her Zanpakuto from BLEACH and when she picked it up, she felt... rejuvenated. Like she could do anything with this sword. She was complete, and nothing would separate here from this blade.

JD found three boxes with his name on them, one of which was extremely small. He opened it first and found a small black object, which he could easily fit in the palm of his hand. It seemed to be able to move on a ball joint. His eyes widened as he recognized it and he tore into the second box with vigorous excitement. finding a headset with a kabuki mask in the box, he put it on, and was not at all surprised when the ONE microbot he had, started to self replicate into hundreds and build a black armor-like suit around him as he instructed them with his mind. only his kabuki mask and eyes were visible, and the armor of microbots were moving to provide him with a shield that was dense enough to deflect objects, yet flexible due to the microbots it was composed of.

"And now for the last box..." JD said as he opened it. Emptiness greeted him at first. then he saw a symbol on the bottom of the box. "Oh... My God..." he breathed. Tracing his finger across the image of the infamous symbol for the "Power of the king", he fell backwards as it flew into his left eye. When he stood up, he was hesitant to use the ability. Something told him it would be wise to ask, so he did.

"Um... so what ability did I get from... from... wait, isn't C.C. supposed to give people these abilities?" he asked the binary man hesitantly. The reply he got was: "Ah. Yes well, she isn't the only one. you have gained the ability Rolo had in that series."

"I can freeze time?" JDizzle asked. "Then I also have his defect of it stopping his heart periodically after use?"

"Afraid so. don't go over ten seconds and you should be fine." The Binary man answered. "Mrs. Asuna, Miss Suguha, I have one more thing to give you." he continued, a box appearing in between the two of them. a small portable phone appeared and suddenly the room was filled with a voice of a young girl.

"Mommy?"

"Yui?" both SAO players and JD asked, immediately recognizing the virtual daughter of Kirito and Asuna. At the mention of her name, the phone shot out a white light powerful enough to cause temporary blindness to anyone without eye protection, and when it had died down,

Yui was no longer virtual.

Asuna walked over slowly. "Is it... is it really possible? How... Yui, what's going on?"

"I rerouted power from the game to make it give me a physical form!" Yui said innocently, not bothering to beat around the bush at all. The Binary man seemed a little shocked. "I hope nothing dangerous can bypass my firewall like that again..." He muttered. "Still... maybe we can make this work for us... yeah..." Turning his ever moving strands of ones and zeros towards the forest outside he asked the group collectively, "So what do you say to fighting off an invasion of fiction? I would love it if you didn't have to go into said fiction to do it, but apparently doing it that way avoids casualties. I think the easiest thing to start with would be Setting it up like a tournament to lure the fiction to the arenas I have set up, then you all can either recruit them to help us, or beat them into their graves in order to erase them from this world. But if you all have a better idea I am all ears."

"Couldn't we just take them out at the source?" Rukia asked. The Binary figure seemed to have a pet peeve button for that question and immediately and quite rudely said, "Oh, you mean the Overseer's Machine? The one that was DESTROYED??? The one that made the worlds go to sh*t? There. I said it. Nobody saved anything. They just made it worse." he sighed and apologized. "Look, I'm sorry. being able to exist between dimensions but unable to be in either is friggin stressful. Do any of you know how long I have been just sitting here creating clones to talk to?"

JD could feel the tension rising and said, "What kind of tournament?"

"More or less like your world's decathlons. I set up an objective for a certain number of people, they compete, and the losers are out. unless they join our cause of course. who's in?" The Binary man asked everyone.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:02 pm 

In College

"Worship you?" JD said, after returning to his own skin. "Are you really going to ask me to do that on a first date?"

The joke went over her head, and she suddenly felt very self-conscious. Date? she wondered. Is that a joke? I don't get it. Ugh, stop shouting things, no matter how excited you are. Now I feel dumb. The sentiment was expressed in the concerned look that creased her face. She tried to shake it off.

The last of the presents were open, and there was so much cross-over in the room, Doce worried she'd go cross-eyed. It was too much to keep up with and process, so she stopped trying, and just accepted the events transpiring before her. Finally, the binary man relayed the plan to them. They would fight in a tournament.

Oh dear, Doce thought. She didn't perform well under that kind of stress, and she never knew how to balance her competitive nature and her hate of competition. It would be better if there was another option, but--

"Oh, you mean the Overseer's Machine? The one that was DESTROYED??? The one that made the worlds go to sh*t? There. I said it. Nobody saved anything. They just made it worse."

Oops.

She leaned in to have a private conversation with Beta. "It was destroyed back then?"

"Yes," he said, lowering his voice as she did. "With the materials I had access to, there was no other way."

"Could you build a new one?"

"No. My map of its workings is incomplete. Additionally, I observed some features of it which were not mechanical in nature."

"Too bad," she sighed, and straightened up. Then she heard the binary man explain that the tournament was structured like a decathlon. Oh. That I can do.

"Count me in," she said, raising a hand. "These guys, too," she said, nodding to Beta and Ditto. "Are the men and women separated in this, like in the Olympics, or is it coed?"

The Witch Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:22 pm 

BB had changed back to his normal green skinned teenage self, and punched his hand with a smirk. "I'm in! Hulk smash!" He said in a deep voice. Zach had since changed out of his Super Saiyan power-up and grinned as he pulled Beast Boy into a headlock. "Count me in as well!" Zach gave BB a noogie, causing the shape-changer to yelp and try to escape.

"So....are we setting it up right now?" BB asked the binary man once Zach had released him.

Zach turned to the binary code man as well and waited an answer.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:12 pm 

The pain was nearly gone as Garsot continued to practice his new found abilities over sound, feeling the very vibrations of all things that surrounded him. He could feel a sense of attachment to everything that he never thought could have been possible only moments before, knowing well that what the binary man said about controlling his emotions was quite accurate. One miscalculated move or thought could shatter an object completely. Such power, Garsot thought to himself as he moved his right hand in front of his face, feeling the pulse of vibrations being created with each movement. With a wide grin he looks between the other members of the room, "This is quite fantastic," dropping his hand back down to his side, "Oh what we could do with such powers."

Before he could say anymore the binary man was continuing to speak on the situation that brought about these powerful modifications and what would they be applied to. The idea of a decathlon like tournament to lure and either recruit or defeat various powerful characters was indeed intriguing, a chance for Garsot to test out the depths of his mods. For some reason beyond him the idea of the world being put in jeopardy was just an afterthought at this point as he was focused more on what ways he could utilize said mods. Of course he would participate in the tournament and help the cause of stopping the destruction of the world, there was no doubt about this but what would become of these powers once the goal is accomplished...if it is accomplished.

"I will participate as well," Garsot spoke with enthusiasm while turning his attention towards his two companions that had traveled with him, "What about you guys?"

Tails tilted his head as if to think, only for a moment, on what his answer should be, pulling out the box with the shards of chaos emeralds before nodding his head, "Surely."

The eyes of both Tails and Garsot fell onto Natsu while he kept inspecting the box that was given to him as if expecting something else to magically appear inside, "Will this tournament have concession stands?"

"You have a one track mind," Tails spoke out as he shook his head, "Can you take this a bit more seriously?"

"This is serious you little fuzzball!" Natsu inserted firmly while pointing his finger at the little fox.

The two of them where in each others' faces growling angrily at one another when an invisible force pushed them away from each other, knocking both of them on their hind ends..."Oops," spoke Garsot who was scratching his head, "Sorry I didn't mean to do it so hard."

Standing back up Tails was rubbing his bottom, "I don't think that was necessary"

"The two of you don't need to argue at a time like this and Natsu we shall get you some food soon." He was not sure how long it would actually be before they could get anything to eat as Zach asked a question of the binary man which was also on the mind of Garsot.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:08 pm 

Zant unsummoned the scimitar as he listened to the binary man to some degree. The mention of a decathlon left him with some confusion then again Hyrule probably never had anything close to a decathlon.

Vaati was aware of the lack of a form of decathlon in any version Hyrule, and giving no chance for Zant to say anything in relation to the subject decided to speak up.

"For me that depends, if this is a set of athletic challenges where one can only use say human strength some of us may be rather ineffective. If your version grants say the use of abilities granted by form or mod then we should be able to balance things into a fair game or close to it. For Zant however thats for him to decide." Said Vaati right before reverting back to normal.

Zant after hearing a small bit of info from Vaati had grown less confused. "Yes I will join this little game only to see who is stronger."