All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:41 pm 

Wandering through uncharted space...

Location: Canada... Somewhere in the North of Kere's Domain...
Medals: 6
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
1st Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (3)

Fain was at a loss as to what everyone else was on about. Deciding it was probably just as wise to remain silent after her announcement and the entrance of some weirdo. Yay more weirdness. Just what I always wanted, Fain thought darkly. Turning her gaze away from them she walked towards the strange box in the corner. Out of everyone’s way and hopefully their scrutiny since she’d rather just ignore everyone right now anyways. Since no one made any sense. Yes, please just ignore me while I look over this strange glowing box with my name on it, Fain thought wryly to herself, I rather prefer my reading then this batch of wonderful insanity. Why am I here anyways?

Putting her hands to the box she found it opened at the lightest touch and sitting there on the bottom were perfectly shaped claws. Just like wolverines. Ok now THIS is cool, she thought as she reached out to hold them. Putting them on and smiling when suddenly something sharp slammed into her knuckles breaking through where the skin touched the cold metal. Ah **** what the hell is this? she wondered silently as she quietly cursed to herself. Trying not to make a sound as pain shot through every inch of her body. Her heart raced and in a moment it stopped hurting. In fact everything stopped hurting.

Surprised and shocked she looked down at her hands and gasped. The claws where retreating inside her skin. Although she felt slightly heavier, nothing else seemed to be off. In fact she felt better then she ever had in her life. Ok this I could definitely come to enjoy, she’d no sooner thought the words then the GM dude spoke to her. Turning to face him she wasn’t surprised when he said she had an Adamantium Skeleton. Well yah that makes sense, she thought to herself.

“Well I can’t say this is entirely fun, but by all means please do carry on with your conversation that makes absolutely no sense!” She replied giving him a faint smile, “Not like I’m suppose to understand now is it?”

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:39 am 

Blog: View Blog (1)

The deep sleep that had been gifted to the exhausted young man who was sprawled out on the floor came to an abrupt end as the sound of someone crying filled the cabin. He wanted to spring up in order to try and help whoever it was that had been in distress but found that his body would not allow it as it was as stiff as a board and sore beyond words. Pain shot through the man's chest, reminding him of the awful injury he had received earlier on. Still, he was able to push himself up into a sitting position as his vision started to clear, the image of a young woman crying in the middle of the group which was a confusing sight to take in. "What's going on?"

"Garsot, bout time you woke up," the reply coming from the familiar voice of the young Tails who was standing beside his wakening companion, glad to see that he was doing okay.

"How long was I asleep for? It felt like an eternity." He scratched his head with the mechanical arm from his shoulder while trying to figure out what occurred during his slumber, confusion setting in rather heavily as tension seemed to be building around everyone.

With the tilt of his head Tails answered, "Not very long. How is your shoulder?"

Before Garsot could attempt to answer the tension in the room swelled up as another female that was unknown to him made the threat regarding the GM. He could tell that the threat was meant to be taken seriously and as such he did not attempt to stoke the fire at all, wondering who this person was and why someone wanted him dead. He wanted to ask but wasn't given the chance just then as a small scuffle took place between the woman and two others which ended in JD being struck on the face,

"How immature," Annie spoke out loud to no one in particular, not wavering to neither the threat about the GM nor the violence that just took place. She was bored of it all and turned her attention towards her former opponent who was focusing on the binary man who was gifting some newcomer with a new outfit. "This is what you brought me here for?"

Garsot shrugged his shoulders without turning his head from the binary man, "What can I say? I am just as lost as anyone else," he spoke in a little more than a whisper. As if things weren't already so confusing, it was made even more so when a door appeared in the room, which even he recognized from his time as Julian in the virtual world. What he did not recognize were the figures who stepped out from behind it once opened, one man in particular that seemed to command a great amount of attention from everyone in the room. It wasn't until this man claimed himself to be the GM that it was made clear as to why everyone was focused on him, though Garsot was not so much impressed as he was feeling out of place. Even Annie, who did not seem to have any interest in the group interactions had her eyes locked on this figure. Whoever he was, he was powerful, no doubt about that. What was more shocking than the sudden appearance and infatuation with this man was the reaction of the young woman who had just a few moments ago made it clear that she intended to be the one to take his life. "Is this not the GM she was speaking off," he uttered under his breath as he watched the embrace that was followed by the departure of the one who had punched JD.

"Well this is just getting boring," the seriousness of the current situation having little effect on the demeanor of the fire wielding demon who was rubbing his stomach which was growling loud enough to catch Garsot's ear, speaking with a whining tone, "Can't I eat something now?"

Annie turned toward Natsu and waved her hand towards him, "Oh here you big baby." Fire began to spiral around her hand before shooting out in the direction of her intended target with an innocent yet devilish smile on her face, "Think Fast!"

Natsu did not, in fact, think fast and found himself diving to catch the fireball with his mouth as it nearly went past him, causing him to topple to the floor. He would have been irritated if he wasn't satisfied with the tasty meal instead.

This distraction brought Garsot into a better mood before watching the newly dressed woman who was looking towards the corner of the room. He watched her walk over to and pick up a box that looked similar to the ones that gifted him with the mechanical arm and power over sound. Noting the familiar looking claws that were taken out, he almost winced himself as the woman placed them on her hands, expecting her having to go through the same type of procedure he had to endure in order to properly operate the deadly weapons. He was right as they seemed to take on a life of their own and inserted themselves between her knuckles, feeling impressed by her ability to not show any signs of pain. She must be a strong one, he thought to himself.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:20 am 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

The Binary man cleared his throat to get everyone's attention. "So as you are all now aware, The Game-for lack of a better term- is literally going to simulate a Battleground similar to a virtual reality fighting game would. The closest thing I can think of is the Brain Burst game from the fictional anime show 'Accel World'. For those of you who don't know what the heck that is, think Street Fighter with a level up system where the fights are set in a simulated reality."

JD couldn't help but ask a question at that. "Wait... a level up system? what would we acquire for leveling up?"

"Another ability to add to your own at present. you will all be allowed to spectate these matches, and frankly if you want to place bets, that's not my problem."

"Hey... um... sorry about... you know... trying to kill you before." Rukia suddenly apologized to the GM. He smiled at her. "Considering the circumstances, I don't blame you. And I am sorry you had to go through all this."

"Now then, shall we draw straws to see who goes first?" HellMaster Phibrizzo asked. "This should be fun!"

In the end the first to go was the Hellmaster, and all of the people present found the glass breaking effect show up like it had during the Arcomovani game servers. Phibrizzo found himself facing off against:

None other than Alexander Anderson. "Praise to our Lord! Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. We are nothing more than dust, and to the dust we shall return. Amen!" The regenerator said, pulling his swords from his sleeves and raising his arms to a T as he walked slowly towards the Monster Lord.

Phibrizzo visibly paled, but otherwise smirked and chuckled, which was an odd combination. "Well well well... the dog of the Vatican! Do you even know who your up against?" the Monster Lord asked.

"A wee pint sized lad with power over death itself. Quite an opponent I would say. Considering we both know that body of yours is just a farce, I don't think you realize what exactly it is YOU are up against!" Alexander said, edging ever closer. Phibrizzo raised his hand and snapped, a small golden orb in his hand. "Tell you what I'm gonna do. I'll give you three seconds, and when they're gone, one of us walks out of here with a new soul in their collection, or we both walk out and you agree that the world imploding is a bad thing even with all the evils it possesses."

"You are sorely mistaken ya little pint. You think there isn't a reason we want this world to die? There's more than one way to kill something with kindness! Besides, if there wasn't a reason, we'd all be stupid enough to help you heathens! Now then... BURN IN HELL YOU HEATHENISTIC MONSTROSITY!" Anderson shouted as he charged. Hellmaster Phibrizzo vanished into the Astral Plain and reappeared in the air out of reach as he summoned none other than the Greek Hellhound Cerberus.

"Now then, If you can regenerate," the Hellmaster said, "I guess I have to incinerate all of you at once... repeatedly! OH CERBERUS! be a dear and annihilate this bastard for me?"

Several screams later as the unquenchable fire burned Alexander alive, and a large "Winner, HellMaster Phibrizzo!" appeared in the air as they were all sent back to the cabin. JD slapped Lucile aka Phibrizzo on the back. "Congrats, ma-gir-uhhhh... what do I even... I'm sorry... heh."

"Awkward!" Ichigo joked to Rukia. Rukia wasn't paying attention as Lucile backhanded JD and said something along the lines of, "If I didn't know better, I'd say you were sexist." then proceeded to glow and when he was done he had what looked like a flying fish crossed with a machine gun floating around him. "Woah! This is one awesome familiar!" Hellmaster laughed. JD recognised the animal as a 'Magicka 2 familiar' that could actually protect you by firing bullets in situations where you would normally take damage during the game.

"What did he mean by 'there's more than one way to kill something with kindness'?" Rukia asked. Knowing Doce's strength in the past had been her wisdom and overly complicated thought process, she went over to her and asked again as a whisper.

Kirito decided he'd ask the most obvious question everyone was probably already thinking. "So who wants to fight next?"

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:59 pm 

In College

Medals: 10
Completed RP (5) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (5)

The fight between Phibrizzo and Father Anderson agitated Doce. Anderson was... not a character she'd ever been fond of. Listening to his ramblings made her cringe. But the battle went about as she expected, and Lucile walked away with a new... floating fish gun... Good for her.

The match ended quickly, and JD awkwardly failed at congratulating her little sis. Momentarily, Rukia came to her with a question.

"What did he mean by 'there's more than one way to kill something with kindness?'"

Doce stopped to ponder. She half-crossed her arms, with one hand holding her chin. "Hm... I wonder. Father Anderson is insane, but he tends not to drop hints like that with nothing behind them." After thinking in circles for a good minute or so, the owl-like accessory on her arm started to glow gold, and her eyes turned from gray-blue to glowing red.

Two ways to kill something with kindness: kill the wicked with the 'kindness of god.' That's what he usually does. Other than that... to kill the good? Mercy. Kill the good quickly and without pain, before something worse can befall them. Something worse... 'You think there isn't a reason we want this world to die?' ... Something worse... If we save the world now, will we face something much worse soon after? Pieces... I don't have enough pieces... No, wait. In the first place, the worlds colliding like this should have been due to an accident. Rather than trying to amend this, the other party wants to deliberately suffer the consequences of that? Are there worse consequences? ...It would all come down to the method originally used to merge the worlds. Something worse than what we know was dragged in by it.

"Hm... So is that it?" Doce muttered. Her voice was cold and monotonous, as one couldn't experience emotions while Orpheus's Armband was active. "My hypothesis is that Father Anderson believes we have a choice right now. A choice between a quick and painless death due to the worlds colliding, or a much more agonizing one if they don't. I have a vague understanding of what we might face, but I'm missing too much information." Her blood-red, endless eyes met with the GM. "I will have to have a serious discussion with you later."

With as much of the puzzle solved as could be managed, gradually, she faded back to her usual self. Immediately, she let out a long, drawn-out sigh, and placed a hand on her forehead. "And as usual, I hope I'm wrong! Why are there never any other clever people here to suffer with me?" She remembered her clone, and walked up to him, leaning forward so her entire body was supported by her forehead leaning on his shoulder.

"I'm suffering~" she moaned.

"Haha, I'm so stupid!" the clone laughed, patting the original on the head.

"Mu~"

Beta and Ditto looked on in confusion. They'd been left behind quite a while ago...

Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test...

The Witch Hunter
15% Strength, 67% Bloodlust, 10% Intelligence, 37% Spirit, 22% Vitality and 13% Agility!

Savage and deadly, the Witch Hunters use their powerful dark magic to defeat their opponents. Masters of killing and torture, the Witch Hunters will seek out other powerful magic users to slay so that they can capture their souls and summon them in battle. These dark undead magicians will blindly serve them and obey their every command! Witch Hunters have also mastered both light and dark magic, which they can use to confuse and mentally torture their foes. Witch Hunters that have strayed to the side of light may be less proficient with their dark magic; however, they can use their mastery over light to heal and create powerful illusions. In fact, these warriors can use their light in ways that no other spellcaster class can. By combining their light with dark magic, they can trap their foes in worlds of illusion where they can torment and torture their foes. Oftentimes, a few moments within the illusion can seem like an eternity, and once an opponent manages to escape from the illusion they are broken and empty shells of their former selves. Controlling enemies and forcing them to do their bidding is no trouble for Witch Hunters.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:15 pm 

Medals: 5
Completed RP (2) 1st Year (1)

"Guess I'll fight next." Said Vaati feeling ready to fight. Though he did his best to hide it he was also bothered by the remark on killing with kindness uttered by the regenerating priest, but now wasn't the time to bother with questions that would answer themselves with time, though he'd still keep an eye out though many could fit that bill.

Deciding it was to be cautious Vaati decided to enter his Reborn state though he couldn't help but wonder how certain forms could be taken, as there were quite a few some he had been in some he hadn't Wind Mage and Reborn were form's he had taken yet there was still Transfigured and Wrath both of which he figured were forms tanked because of the combination of tow opposing forces the dark power Vaati held and the Light Force found in the most of the princesses born within the royal family of Hyrule.

After the transformation was complete Vaati spoke once more the form once more placing its effect on his voice turning its tone to an almost demonic one once more.

"Time to see who will face me in battle."

3DS Friend code: 1762-3216-4894

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:53 am 

A deep sigh escaped from the lungs of Garsot as the binary mentioned something akin to a series of battle arenas the group were going to have to endure, 'Great...can't the world collapsing at least give us a decent period of rest before going into another fight', he thought to himself as the circumstances surrounding the "game" were explained. New abilities as well as others being able to spectate, the idea of advancing his own power peeking his interest and pulling him out of his desopair, only slightly. He had a few questions regarding all of this but figured with how cryptic everything else has been up to this point that trying to find answers would be a fruitless effort. Best to just go along with what was happening and see how the events end up unfolding, at least until the appropriate time to ask such questions finally came.

His train of thought was shattered by the familiar sound of glass breaking as the world around the group fell apart to be replaced with a battleground where the first participants would duel it out. It was decided that Hellmaster Phibrizzo would begin the series of battles and put on a spectacular show against what seemed to be some kind of powerful priest. The battle was decided fairly quickly as said priest was eventually burnt to a crisp in a display of firepower that impressed Natsu who looked on with a drooling face as his stomach grumbled. A few moments after the conclusion of that battle the world was transformed back into the cabin where the next set of combatants were to be decided, Vaati volunteering to go.

It was expected that the world around them all would again vanish and turn into another battle arena where Vaati would take on some opponent. The environment did, indeed, shatter apart per usual but what followed surprised Garsot, who found himself standing in the middle of a deserted street alone, confusion setting in as he looked to see no one else from the cabin with him, 'No wait', he thought to himself, 'I'm not alone.' With him were the trio of Tails, Natsu, and Annie who all looked just as confused as he did, none of them not understanding why they were without the rest of the group.

"Perhaps we aren't allowed to spectate this one," Tails suggested with uncertainty.

No one replied as a chilling calm swept over the area, a quiet surrounding them that almost gnawed at the mind. Not even the smallest sign of commotion or movement other than the four of them.

"If that were the case, then why would we just be here and not everyone else outside the fight," Annie asked after several moments of silence between them all. She could not help but feel as if there was something at play here for the four of them but could not think of just what.

They all looked around to see where they were noting all the tall buildings that lined the long, empty streets that were all very similar in design to the one they found themselves on now. The skyscrapers seemed as dead as the streets as not a single light was turned on, only the lights of the bright moon and stars giving any sort of visibility, which, oddly enough, was quite a lot given the circumstances. Eventually it was noticed that there was no wind either, everything was just still beyond comprehension. At least it was until off in the distance, several hundred feet away, a giant monstrosity could be appeared from around the corner of a skyscraper, the figure itself being several hundred feet tall. The massive beast began swinging its arms furiously, destroying buildings left and right while making its way towards the group.

"The hell is that thing," Garsot asked out loud as they all watched in horror as the being steadily walked closer to them.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:37 am 

Wandering through uncharted space...

Location: Canada... Somewhere in the North of Kere's Domain...
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
1st Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (3)

Fain had just about had enough of all the confusion. why in hell's name am I here? She wondered to herself. Some days doesn't pay to get out of bed. Pinching the bridge of her nose to calm her own thoughts down so she could focus. She needed to hear this conversation. So she could understand. Ok that is so cool, more mods to kick ass. Hell yah! She thought. Great now they bring in religious wars to this party, just what it needed, she thinks with a slight frown. Trying hard not to let her annoyance show. What was the point of all this? Well ok outside of saving the world and all that jaz? These thoughts were getting her nowhere so she focused instead on the fight before her.

Listening intently to it. Watching their every move. Studying it, but refusing to place bets. She wouldn't bet on fights. She wasn't a gambling person. Watching that fight she wondered what exactly killing another was accomplishing outside of allowing the GM and binary thing to have some entertainment at their expense. A non-violent person to begin with she didn't really enjoy the thought of being in a fight. Sure she'd fight given the right motivation, but she didn't have to like it. The frown carving her usually energetic and smiling features turned them to stone. A cold expression of disagreement. Yah fighting wasn't her thing. So be it, if it came down to her or some random person she'd fight.

Her thoughts were broken again by those of another conversation that could be important so she paid attention to this one too. Maybe if she gathered enough details she could perhaps offer more as far as information or advice or maybe even some form of assistance. After all not like she knew anyone here besides JD. She wanted to at least begin to know people. Listening to Doce about the killing with kindness was something that intrigued her. Logic made sense of this mess. The comment about being the only clever one here almost got a rise out of Fain, but she held her tongue. After all it wasn't like she could make the other realize that she wasn't just a stick in the mud. Whatever, she didn't care anyways.

Now there was two fights starting out and she didn't know which to watch so she drew back just a step so she could see both from her peripheral vision. Her eyes kept on the GM and the others. At least this way she's know what was going in the first even if she didn't know all the details. The GM was the one who held more answers now and at this point she wanted them.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:40 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

GM noticed how out of place Fain seemed and walked over to JD. “I may not know her personally, but your friend needs answers. Shall we?” And he gestured to Fain. JD nodded and he and the GM went over to Fain. GM conjured up some chairs, one seemingly created from Matrix code, one from a glass breaking effect similar to the Arcomovani Servers of their previous endeavor, and the last seemed to spawn from a… Geass symbol that appeared on the floor.

Opting once again to be quite flamboyant, GM said “Fain, was it? If you need any questions answered I would be happy to be of service! No one should be left in the dark now, should they?”

Fain was rather taken aback by the sudden appearance of the chairs and the directness of the GM’s attention to her. Her eyebrow rising slightly as if to ask what merited the attention, she waited for him to speak and for them to sit as she wasn’t quite certain, though she could guess quite well, which chair was meant for her.

“Ok,” she started, looking around at those around her and the world, “does one ever get used to the randomness of the environmental shifts? Also what the heck is going on here? Why the games? Are we just your version of entertainment? Is there a purpose? A reason?” she paused and gave a rueful smile, “You know telling me ask questions will just land us all in trouble right? I can think of a million questions for you and that could well take all day. Why don’t you just give me the important parts I need to know? If I have questions that are important after that I’ll ask? Seems a touch more logical to me.”

GM smiled, “Ah, good, another intellectual. I suppose I should start with the Hacker… or Overseer. A former employee working on development of the Arcomovani Game Server, the first full dive immersive experience, got fired and regrettably hacked our system… and he succeeded in rewriting the game’s code AND purpose, but by then I had already made the mistake which ended up killing the only man who would have been able to stop him singlehandedly, which created Rukia there, whom now originates from neither fiction nor reality, and sent the worlds into chaos. The machine the Overseer, or Hacker used to do so has since been destroyed, but it caused a ripple throughout fiction and reality, and if we don’t find the Overseer and defeat whatever comes our way, well… reality and fiction will collide like tectonic plates on the sea floor hitting each other… and both fiction and reality will implode. Any questions?”

JD stood up and uttered one word. “Bastard.”

“Excuse me?” GM asked.

JD grit his teeth. “When were you planning on telling me… or ANYONE...” He balled his hands into fists. “That Rukia is literally IMMORTAL even if the worlds implode!”

“Wait… I’m what?” Rukia asked as she heard JD’s voice rising. “You originate from nowhere… if we die… in theory… you would just exist… in the void of nowhere...” JD was literally crying as he had been rather close to her up to this point.

Fain had just taken her seat when the GM began, she listened intently. So far following along this line of thought quite nicely. It was after all much easier to follow these explanations then randomly jumping around the story. “Ok so-“ she began but stopped as JD rose and all but shouted at the GM. Her eyes widened at that. “Ok wow, I’d wish that on no one. Existing in a void is not a life at all. Also no offence, but I’m rather attached to my existence and don’t really fancy being a part of an intergalactic volcano thanks.”

Sighing she rose and gently placed her hand on her crying friend’s shoulder, “we won’t let that happen JD, we’ll stop this **** before anyone else gets hurt, and nothing is going to happen to cause Rukia to be left in some mindlessly empty void,” she said reassuringly. Or at least as reassuringly as she could. “So tell me, what do these games do to get us closer to finding this Hacker son of a ****ing?” No one hurt her friends. That was her golden rule and from the look of things someone was and that **** her off to a level she didn’t usually get.

“Well… I have been monitoring the activity on the Servers, and it appears that there are a few areas that have… escaped the evacuation. Which leaves me to assume that is where these fictitious characters are coming from these sections and The Overseer is somewhere controlling these sections and maintaining them so that we are the area attacked. I need time to pinpoint where to send you all, so essentially we are amassing an army while buying time for me to send you to the correct spot...” GM explained.

“Not to put a damper on your plans, but… I think you misinterpret our intentions.” A red and gold suited arsenal said as he landed in the middle of the room. JD, Suguha, Asuna, Rukia, Ichigo and Yui’s eyes widened as the helmet retracted.

“Hi, Tony Stark, genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist. Don’t get me wrong… what you’re doing is noble, but we just can’t ignore the flaws… and there oh so many, manymanymany of them.” He said as he pointed an arm towards Fain. “Like giving someone mortal...” He shot several small shells into her hip. “An adamantium skeleton. I REALLY didn’t want to do that. So…” his mask dropped over his face and several weapons loading were heard.

“Your move ****ing.”

Ok so they were essentially bait as well as entertainment. Yah that made sense. Use them to what draw out the lunatics from fiction and hopefully pinpoint the asshat? Man these people needed to chill a little. Thinking over his plans to use them to amass an army. But why use a deathmatch to do that? It seemed so counterproductive. For one thing, wouldn’t recruitment be easier if they actively looked for ohhhh I don’t know sympathizers to their cause?

Her thoughts however were interrupted before she could even formulate a question let alone hear the rest of the information when mister I got my head shoved up my ass and am better than anyone else showed up. Just great.... Just what the hell she wanted. A fight with the prick.

Rolling her eyes at his oh so stupid introduction and ow. Ok that hurt. What the ****? “Really?” she said. Her eyes narrowing. So much for wanting to say anything more productive. And so much for nonviolence. That theory flew out the window when the dick head in front of her shot her with some dumb ass ****. Her move was it. Grinning she glared at him through her specks. Deciding she’d try and hack his suit if she could while trying to fight him physically. If that was even possible. Hell she had no idea. Worth a try at least.

The claws slowly came out and she launched herself at him slashing at his arm in an attempt to disable the weapons there. Not like there was much place to aim for. He being a nice big metal object and all. Might as well start with the arms. She didn’t really fancy slamming claws into his head after all. That was just a little too gross for her. Just yet anyways. She’d get there if he really started irritating her.... maybe....

“Aww now that’s just stupid! Friday, be a dear and fire up the vibranium bullet upgrade?” He said as his armored shoulder sprouted an arm cannon. A few clips were fired and before he knew it, a… girl stepped in front of the blasts and absorbed them.

Yui smiled sweetly. “No one attacks daddy’s friends! Go get ‘im Fain!” She cheered as her “Immortal Object” game tag appeared and she watched the confused and creeped out Iron Man fly back a few feet. “What the hell? I didn’t...” He yelled as the Hack was successful and began causing him to fly randomly, throwing off all his targeting equipment.

Fain sighed at first. Oh hell. Fighting was so not her game. Damn how she got into this mess in the first place was anyone’s guess. But she felt her chances of winning dwindling by the seconds with those ice cold words. Vibranium. ****. Double **** that canon was a gun that could take her out of this world in pieces. Could she heal that?

Lucky for her, Fain never had to find out as Yui stepped in the way. Oh thank the lord. “You are a life safer!” she called a moment before she went for his throat. Screw her earlier thought of not pushing claws through his head. That’s exactly what she wanted to do now. Fain threw herself straight at his face her claws sinking into the metal of his shoulder so she could hold on while he flew erratically. Ok on second thought she should have at least tried to gain control of his flight pattern not just hacked him. Crap. So much for thinking.

Bringing up her right hand poised inches from his face she asked, “Yield so we can end this stupidity. I hate this ****!” She said hoping he wouldn’t force her to kill him. Real or not she didn’t like the thought. It really didn’t sit well with the young female.

Tony winced in pain and grit his teeth as the blades ended up digging into his shoulder and the arm went limp. “Maybe if you’d get your claws OUT OF MY ARM!” He screamed as they dug further in when the suit swerved in the wrong direction. “Friday, get rid of that virus please!?!?” He added as he soon had control of the suit again and ripped her off, holding her at arm’s length, he shot upward. Once the two were in the stratosphere, he whispered over the thin air, using a voice modulation program. “Look, I am NOT the bad guy here. I can help you, but I didn’t want The Overseer knowing I was not ‘with the program’. You need a hacker that can find him faster than a mage, right? Well I may not know how he’s teleporting us here, but I do know you and I seem to be damn good hackers. Let’s not end this with bloodshed, but for effectiveness of the element of surprise, rip out my Arc reactor for no longer than a minute, then put it back in, and you’ve got another ally. And... I’m sorry about the earlier insult...” And with that he shot down to the ground, at the last second making it so she was above him and he landed on his back. HARD.

Just as she was about to retract her claws from his arm in response to his words. For let’s face it, Fain isn’t into fighting. She’d rather talk **** through and not hurt anyone, well he had started it after all so she didn’t feel as bad, but still felt like **** for hurting him. She didn’t have a chance to even react much less do more then think this before he had yanked her out of him with a startled yip and flow her into the stratosphere... where she couldn’t breath! Yah ok this sucked like way bad.

don’t kill me was all she could think of. Trying her best to listen to her words she got the majority of them. Well enough she knew what he wanted and what he was offering. Ok she could do that. She gave a not just before he started throwing them down to the ground again. God damn! This was gonna hurt. Even landing on top of him was unpleasant and left her rattled and pained. She grunted from the impact but grabbed the Arc reactor from his chest and yanked it out really quick and then pushed it back in just as fast. Really hoping she hadn’t hurt him.

“Oh gods please tell me I didn’t kill you? Or well ya know give you a heart attack or something. Your ok right?” She panted her voice low and strained as tears swam in her eyes. Thank god her shades hid them. She really didn’t fancy hurting people.

“Not really… I’ve had worse people yank my heart out. Literally.” Tony joked. “Is your hip okay?” Tony answered. Standing up and putting a finger to his ear. “Engage House Party on my destination.” He said as several other armored suits showed up and the Binary man reworked their Cabin Base to hold a duplicate of Tony’s workshop where the suits landed. “So… two questions. One: where can I get a cosmopolitan, Two: Care to introduce me to the team?”

“Oh gods, I really am sorry,” Fain said shifting so she could at least offer him a hand up, “Yah the hip is fine, still stings a bit, but nothing bad.” She replied with a tentative smile. “Ah what? And I can introduce you to those I know,” Fain said staring in awe at those around her. “Um wow, yah anyways, this is my friend JD,” Fain indicated him. “And the GM, Rukai and Yui, those are all I know. I know they told me their names, but yah I suck at names so sorry,” Fain said with a blush.

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:17 am 

I should post more interest checks...

SOF sighed deeply as his stomach growled. "I haven't had breakfast yet." He whispered a he sat by the river in which he had been following. The small droplets of water that bounced up from it, tickled his sweaty face. He took his large hikers pack off and rolled his shoulders creating a soothing *crack.* He groaned as he turned around and started to rummage through his pack. "There you are." He laughed dryly at himself as he pulled out a military M.R.E. He then unclipped the canteen from the side of his pack, bringing it up to his mouth to check if he had water left. After a moment and a couple shakes he dipped the canteen in the river. After ripping the meal open and spilling its contents he looked to see what food he had got, "hell yeah chilimac is awesome." He then got to work cooking it. About 15 minutes later he aired out the food. A delicious smell wafted into the surrounding wilderness, and he heard a stomach growl that was distinctly not his. On reflex he turned around, but only to barely miss whatever made the noise. Thoughts filled his head about what it could be, bear, wolf, mountain lion. He shot down all the wild accusations it was too small, too human. He had finally summoned enough courage to speak out "Whoever's out there, come on out, there's plenty for both of us!" SOF backed slightly off as he felt a piercing gaze. He gulped and looked toward it, making out a small girlish face atop a nearby brush. "What are you a cat? C'mon out." He said jokingly. He could almost make out a pout just as she vaulted the bush giant sniper rifle in tow. SOF just stood there, taken very far aback. Short blue hair, light blue eyes, fingerless gloves, a vest, booty shorts, and of course the giant sniper rifle, this couldn't be real. "Are you cosplaying Sinon in a forest?" he asked in a very confused tone.

"Cosplaying? No why would i cosplay?"

"B-but aren't you Sinon?"

"yes?" She Squinted and pointed her rifle at SOF "How do you know?"

"Because she's one of the cutest anime characters."

A small spread of blush appeared on her face as she shoved her rifle closer to SOF's face "Shut up or you're about to lose a lot of money and experience."

SOF blinked "Uh, can we restart so there may be a smaller chance a gun is in my face?"

She scowled "No. Now answer me seriously, Which region of Gun Gale am i in, and how do you know me?"

SOF placed but one finger to his temple "I-I assure you this world isn't Gun Gale, in fact its quite real."

"T-then why is Hecate here?" she looked at her beloved gun but it seemed more intimidating now.

SOF bent forward slightly and got a close look at the barrel and then took a deep breath "That is the least of my questions, but none of that matters, you're still hungry, lets split my breakfast/lunch thing." He tried to give the most reassuring smile he could, and even though his smile was atrocious she lowered her weapon.

"O-okay, just stop that smile its creepy."

"oh, uh sorry." He felt relieved and sat down next to his MRE Motioning for her to do the same.

Sinon Hugged Hecate and shook making a slight yip.

"Its ok, it didn't betray you in GGO, it won't betray you here."

By this point Sinon Had accepted that she was somewhere else and it terrified her, but his words calmed her down slightly.

SOF Handed the fork to Sinon and then burned the end of a small stick with a lighter. Sticking the stick into the plastic container and scooping some chili he spoke "dig in!"

She moved her fork over to it hesitantly.

"I burned the tip of the stick to kill the germs. Shouldn't snipers be a skilled survivalist?"

"i'm only a sniper in the game, i'm scared of Guns in real life, though you already seemed to know that for some reason." She said meekly taking a bite of the chilimac "It's delicious!"

"I know right, best MRE bar none." He smiled genuinely at her.

Sinon was taken aback and found herself blushing again before looking SOF fully over. He was a solid 6' 2", and relatively muscular. He seemed to have been training his body for something, but as to what she couldn't place. As his smile faded she felt a longing to see it again. "Wait, MRE, isn't that like a military thing?"

"Yeah my uncle brings them home from the base a lot." He shrugged.

"Oh..." She trailed off and looked towards the forest.

"Can i ask you a question?" SOF Asked

"Uh, if you aren't going to ask anything shady."

SOF nods "What happened before you were here?"

She scratched her forehead "I had just won BOB4 and i was going to meet with Kirito and the others to celebrate before I paased out, and the next thing i know i'm here in these woods." She sighed. "There gonna be mad i didn't show."

SOF just then had an idea "Hey, maybe since you came through they did too! We should search for them!" He seemed excited

"And why are you helping me?"

"Just on a whim, also i'm kinda sorta lost..." he laughed nervously.

She rolled her eyes "And how do you suppose we find them?"

"Tracking You're a sniper surely you know how to track."

"I did in GGO, but not here, just me and my rifle for now."

"Then i'll just have to track them."

"You're already lost idiot!"

"just follow me."

"Yeah, whatever its not like i have a better option." She Sighed once again as SOF collected his things and got up.

SOF, while not a bad tracker, had nothing to track, so he walked aimlessly up river, winging it and hoping to god that he'd at least be able to get Sinon a real meal. After a long while Sinon speaks up "I can see a Log cabin."

"Then lets go."

Sinon nods and takes the lead. "What do you suppose it is?" she asked

"Maybe its where a serial killer lives?" he teases.

"Like you can scare me that easily."

He pulled ahead "Then you don't mind if i knock?"

"w-wait."

He knocked and just as the door opened Sinon jumped clinging to SOF's back.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:18 pm 

In College

Medals: 10
Completed RP (5) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (5)

Doce and her copy were debating whether or not to introduce themselves honestly to iron man or to give fake names. Ultimately, they couldn't decide before getting teleported to a fighting stage.

"Ah ****," they said together.

"My suit isn't active yet," Doce warned.

"I'm alone here?" Doce2 worried.

"Our enemy isn't here yet. Quick see if your King Ace can repair it."

"Hm... It's for healing, but since the Gantz Suit is so closely tied to your physical condition... Worth a shot." Without wasting anymore time, Doce2 summoned a large playing card out from the earth. It's light radiated and Doce's suit finally powered on.

"Thank you Deus ex machina~" she hummed. "Dammit. Who're we fighting?"

Just then, there was a crashing sound and a crack appeared in the earth. Up from there jumped two figures neither of them expected to see. It was the ice climbers from Super Smash Bros... and whatever they were from before that.

"... This is awkward," Doce2 stated. Doce nodded.

"So... Do we fight?" she called over to them. They looked at her with glacial (lol) expressions and assumed their battle positions. One had a giant hammer, the other an icepick, and both had their ice magic and teamwork.

I wish I was Soren right now, Doce thought, Then I wouldn't have to worry about their ice magic.

"You first," Doce2 called.

The ice climbers rushed forward, starting with ice magic right off the bat. They hurled a small glacier at Doce2, which Doce came and blocked with her body. "After so many complicated fights, I'm sick of it!" she yelled, crushing the glacier in a hug. "Let's just keep it simple!"

Her Gantz Suit revved to life and she rushed the siblings, starting off with a flying switching snap kick at the bigger one's head. Doce2 backed her up by surrounding his escape with deadly playing cards. Baffled, the bigger ice climber swung his hammer. The smaller one blew icy wind at the hovering cards, but it had no effect.

Doce saw the ice climber's hammer falling and paid it no mind. When her kick landed, it knocked the weapon back onto the poor guy's face. But her momentum wasn't spent, and she sent him flying through the playing card barrier. Doce2, as the observer/backup, was working as strategist. He saw what was happening and rotated the cards sharp-side out. As the bigger ice climber passed through, he was shredded mercilessly.

The smaller female ice climber looked on in horror. Icy tears streamed down her face and she brandished her icepick.

"Yeah, no!" Doce shouted, her eyes gleaming when she saw the sharp point. She took the bigger ice climber's hammer and did a foreward jab with it like a blunt javelin. The little ice climber's pick got stuck in the top while the body slammed into her chest. Blood spurted out of her mouth and she flew a good twenty meters. Doce was in front of her in a heart beat, since she wasn't dead yet.

"Sorry," she said, standing above the girl ominously. "I have enough allies." Her foot stomped down into a soup of brain mush.

"This is a waste," Doce2 grinned sheepishly. "Two likable kids dead just to stall for time."

Doce opened her mouth.

"I know we didn't have to kill them," Doce2 cut her off. "I'm just saying."

Doce nodded. "Well, whoever fights next can make their own judgement call. I feel like taking a nap."

"We can't nap though."

"Yeah."

And the sky cracked and shattered. The next sound they heard was knocking.

Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test...

The Witch Hunter
15% Strength, 67% Bloodlust, 10% Intelligence, 37% Spirit, 22% Vitality and 13% Agility!

Savage and deadly, the Witch Hunters use their powerful dark magic to defeat their opponents. Masters of killing and torture, the Witch Hunters will seek out other powerful magic users to slay so that they can capture their souls and summon them in battle. These dark undead magicians will blindly serve them and obey their every command! Witch Hunters have also mastered both light and dark magic, which they can use to confuse and mentally torture their foes. Witch Hunters that have strayed to the side of light may be less proficient with their dark magic; however, they can use their mastery over light to heal and create powerful illusions. In fact, these warriors can use their light in ways that no other spellcaster class can. By combining their light with dark magic, they can trap their foes in worlds of illusion where they can torment and torture their foes. Oftentimes, a few moments within the illusion can seem like an eternity, and once an opponent manages to escape from the illusion they are broken and empty shells of their former selves. Controlling enemies and forcing them to do their bidding is no trouble for Witch Hunters.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:27 pm 

"You are quite familiar with what that is," a monotone voice came from behind the group of 4 who all looked back to catch a glimpse of what seemed to be a high school student with short hair looking at the monstrous creature without the slightest bit of emotion on the young woman's face.

Garsot recognized the voice before even having to turn around and see the face of Yuki Nagato, wondering why she was there as well as if she was able to read his mind. He, in fact, does know what the giant monster is and now understands that it must be the groups next opponent. Though why this creature, he thought to himself as he remembered the purpose of these battles were to possibly recruit allies, how can something like this be convinced to join our cause. Does it possess that kind of sentience? He thought about asking Yuki but figured it would be a lost cause by the expression of her face. They were on their own to figure this out, probably to fight it as well.

Without hesitation the behemoth lunged at the group, bringing its fist down in a hammer-like motion to crush its would-be foes but is not able to come down fast enough as they easily evade the attack, watching them all scatter in different directions. This action enrages the beast as it attempts to follow up with another attack on the closest target, who happened to be Annie who was only a few feet away from the crater that was left from its strike. With a strong motion the arm swings sideways to pummel the pyro child with the its palm but is stopped just short as Garsot uses his power over sound to create a barrier between the two.

Annie takes the opportunity to flash her way up to the creature's face and hits it directly with a strong burst of fire which causes the Celestial to try and grab at the child but smashes its own face as she dodges. This is followed up by a strong kick from Tails who is using the power of one of his chaos emeralds to enhance his strength and speed, sending the giant crashing backwards into some buildings which collapse around it. Without hesitation, Natsu jumps into the air and prepares his Fire Dragon Brilliant Flame attack, generating fire from his hands before bringing them together to create a giant fireball which he then hurls with great force at the knocked down opponent. The fire lights the dark sky as it explodes. After a few moments the flames die down while smoke fumes up, revealing the scorched remains of the Celestial which lays motionless on the ground, victory going to the group. They all gather together in front of Yuki, Garsot leading the way as he awaits their return to the cabin.

Many minutes pass by in awkward silence as Garsot gets a cold shiver throughout his spine. "Why aren't we leaving," he asked out loud to no one in particular, though he was sure the question should have been targeted towards the seemingly all knowing alien who continued to stare blankly out at nothing.

"Your fight is not over," the same monotonous voice as before coming out, not even the slightest bit of concern or anything can be taken from it.

Natsu scratched his head as he tailed the group, "What do you mean? I just roasted that thing, it is not moving. It's obviously dead. Doesn't that mean we won?"

Yuki shakes her head quickly before speaking, "That was not your opponent."

"It wasn't," shock took over Garsot as he heard her response, "Then why was it attacking us? Who are we supposed to fight then?"

Before his question could be answered the sickening thwack of metal penetrating flesh was as audible as an explosion, causing the group to look in horror as the tip of a rather large knife was sticking out of the chest of the young fire demon, blood pouring from the wound as he began to cough some up as well. A moment later the blade leaves the body and he drops to the ground motionless, attempting to cauterize the wound with his fire magic but finds that as he tries to use it the power is negated, which ends up causing the dragon slayer's life to come to an abrupt end.

A cheery voice follows the slaying of Natsu as Ryoko Asakura stands above the corpse, "I was curious as to what death would be like inside closed space, this is quite interesting," she speaks in a bubbly tone. "I think I need to collect more information though," looking at the rest of the group who were now eyeing her with intense glares.

In a fit of rage, Garsot explodes forward, using his sound manipulation to propel himself at the target with incredible speed, cocking his fist in an attempt to strike the young, psychotic woman. Unfortunately, just as he reaches her his sound powers give out which causes him to crash to the ground with enough force to scrape up his body, causing him considerable pain as he slides on the concrete just a few feet from the threat.

"Oh I'm afraid your powers are of no use when I'm around," she explained in the same cheerful mood as she innocently leaned down to place her hand on the injured Garsot, "You see, this is my closed space and I control all of the data that is inside, including you. If I wanted, I could make you vanish from existence right now but that wouldn't give me the information I am looking for. Besides, you are not who I am here for." She stands up straight and turns her attention to both Tails and Annie who look on from a distance. You two come from the same construction of data that I do so you can see how important the information would be on you two created entities dying inside a created space that was formed by another created entity. You can see why I need to collect this data right?"

Ryoko wipes the blood from her combat knife and points it in the direction of Annie with a flashy grin behind it, "You will be next, ok?" She then gets in a running position and lunges towards the pyro with great speed. Right before she lands her blow the blade she wields is countered by a strike from a hand which ends up belonging to Miss Nagato, interrupting the attempted slaughter of the child, "Now, you stay out of this, Yuki, this has nothing to do with you"

The bookworm stands firm in front of Tails and Annie with the blade piercing her hand all the way through but not a single bit of pain or discomfort is shown. She then closes her fist around the hand of Ryoko and uses her free hand strike at the abdomen of her enemy sending a flash of energy through the flesh and instantly eradicating her. A few moments later she is standing over the body of Garsot who is in a great deal of pain as he is sprawled out on the concrete which has ripped him apart. "Unfortunately, I cannot revive Natsu as his data has been permanently terminated. However I can help you now, so I will do that." She quickly utters a few words in a way that could not be understood and within seconds the young man was healed up and back on his feet.

The four of them looked over the body of Natsu as it vanished into thin air moments later, all of them, excluding Yuki, feeling sorrow over the loss of their ally. After sulking for a few minutes, Garsot looks at the one who saved the rest of the group with great intent in his face, "Would you please join forces with us? We could use your help in everything that is going on which I am sure you are fully aware of."

"I will not," she stated bluntly, "I am aware to your situation as you say but I cannot interfere more than I already have. As you know, I am only meant to observe, not interact. I broke protocol this one time only because Ryoko collecting any more data could have caused some sort of corruption on this world, preventing you from leaving."

"Why haven't we left yet," he asked.

"Because I have not sent you back yet. Since I eliminated her I now control this closed space and am waiting for your approval before sending you back to your world.

Garsot, Annie, and Tails look at each other once before nodding in unison, looking to the alien who spoke in her strange language again. A few moments later the trio found themselves back at the cabin just in time to hear the knocking on the door and see the arrival of another member to the group that seems to be fluctuating in numbers.

"What is going on," Garsot asked, his voice still heavy in despair over the death of Natsu.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:25 pm 

Medals: 5
Completed RP (2) 1st Year (1)

A childish, yet equally cruel laugh filled the room Vaati, Shadow, and Zant found themselves in. “Oh goodie! More toys with which to amuse myself!” A childish voice said from a dark corner as a floating heart shaped mask came into view. Seeing Vaati, it seemed elated. “FINALLY, someone FUN!!!!” and with that it cackled and jumped towards Shadow, who only had enough time to yell “Oh SHI-” before turning to Vaati and Zant with a childish double voiced laugh. “So… who will we play with first? Let’s start with lizard-lips!!” and Shadow charged at speeds that seemed highly improbable for his size, blade poised to strike.

Vaati was too busy with his thoughts of who he would fight still in the chosen form he had planned to fight with, till the familiar laugh shook him from his thoughts and began to fill him with fear as he began to piece together who it was he was about to be pitted against turning to see a familiar mask from a game he had played. He had only one word uttered before it spoke and before it had chosen it’s puppet in the form of Shadow Link. “Majora.” Zant on the other hand had chosen to summon two scimitars with his magic only able to summon one before being forced to attempt to block Shadow’s charge with one blade.

Shadow/Majora was quite quick to vault over the single blade seeming as the difference in Zant’s and Majora’s current host’s size was quite a lot. He ripped into the fabric of Zant’s ornate clothing, but seemed to not want this to end too quickly. True to that, he giggled “What would be the fun in just slicing you in half? I haven’t had visitors in a MILLENNIUM!” and with those words he vaulted off Zant’s chest and shot like a spiraling rocket at Vaati himself. “So… is the big bad wind mage going to huff and puff, or run away with his EYES GOUGED OUT!” Majora taunted, aiming for said eye sockets with the tip of Shadow’s sword.

Vaati after seeing Zant damaged by Shadow had enough time to cast one spell one that was commonly used as a means of dodging attacks a difficult matter with the heavy robes the form granted, as the blade drew near Vaati rippled as his body turned to a dark silhouette before vanishing before appearing a few seconds later 10ft to the left of Shadow’s intended target zone. Shaking of as much of the fear he had Vaati summoned a few winged creatures that resembled his Wind Mage state, they were winged eyes. With a quick gesture he sent three eyes to fly towards Shadow and fire their ocular beams at him and hopefully more aimed at the mask.

Zant took quick notice of the lack of harm directly to him and that his clothing seemed to be the intended target though the fact that the currently masked Shadow had not only damaged his “royal vestments” and used him as a springboard didn’t sit well with him he didn’t see Shadow as an ally exactly as Vaati seemed to believe as for as things were Zant saw the shadow as a reminder of his enemy one who allowed Midna to dethrone him deny what was rightfully his. He summoned his second scimitar and recklessly charged at Shadow in a whirling frenzy.

Shadow/Majora dodged the eyebeams and (regretfully) seemed to have a mirror shield and destroyed them with their own beams. When Zant rushed him spinning wildly, Shadow fell to the ground and was nearly slashed in half, but thankfully went limp as majora hopped onto Zant and sickeningly laughed as he took control of the Usurper. “Oooooo! We just have all this… potential!” Majora giggled as he summoned Shadow Beasts and ordered them to attack Shadow(redundancy anyone?), sensing that Zant would have no problem with that. Then Majora was about to order him to attack Vaati himself, when he felt just how powerful Zant was. The Usurper King was actually able to use Ganon’s power granted to him to RESIST Majora.

“F**k… Well, time to go SOLO!” Majora cackled as he changed forms and ripped himself from Zant’s face. “May I introduce… MAJORA’S WRATH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” he shrieked with glee as he began swinging his arms around wildly. “DANCE LITTLE PIGGYS! DANCE FOR MEEEEEEEEE!”

Vaati had started teleporting around the area randomly with the abdominal eye that was his current form’s largest weak spot closed, though every few seconds he would teleport to near Zant who was currently defending in a somewhat weird manner hold his scimitars in an x shape but the tip of blades pointing to the ground while the handles pointed to the skies. Every time Vaati appeared near Zant,

Vaati uttered as much as he could before having to teleport again sometimes taking a hit from the whip like weapons being flung around with what appeared to be little aim. “Zant buy me some time.” was all Vaati decided to utter before he stopped appearing near Zant and began to try focusing magical energy and trying to fill himself with rage though focusing was a difficult matter due to the rapid attacks from Majora. Vaati believed that Shadow was probably okay as the shadow beasts even in a large number weren’t too hard to defeat as long as they were all defeated before one could call the fallen back to their feet.

Though his anger was still going Zant was aware that continuous blocking would get him nowhere but closer to the grave, he wasn’t fully sure what Vaati had planned but any plan outside what he was currently focusing on while trying to think of a possible tactic seemed worth a try. “Fine then.” Zant began trying to block and deflect most of the attacks. While Vaati’s body was slowly turning to a silhouette and began altering in shape. Vaati’s form took on a similar appearance to his Wind mage a large round body with a large eye in the center the whites of which turned red as the iris took on a more golden color, on the top of his body sat what looked to be a set of horns and a few markings on the area above the gilded eye. Two pairs of wings held the body aloft as a pair of arms sprouted from his sides each one ending in a gilded set of tri-pincered claws, the last features were the four eyes at the base of body that opened showing similar eye patterns to the larger one.

Vaati’s plan was to fight wrath with wrath though the body was a more durable form and boasted more power in strength and magic than his other forms it was a form fueled by anger. “I think it’s time to see whose anger is stronger.” Said Vaati his voice having a much lower and more gruff tone than his reborn state. Electricity emitted from his horns as it quickly formed into a ball of energy in the center before being launched at Majora.

Majora just seemed more elated by Vaati’s newest form’s revelation. “You think fighting me with anger is all you need? Nothing short of a GOD can kill me!” Majora taunted. “No puny Wind Mage has the slightest chance in hell! Which, by the way, is where I am sending you when you lose this game!” Apparently Majora viewed everything as a game, even killing people.

~“Shadow...”~

“What the heck… great… now I’m hearing things...” Shadow muttered as he stood up. It seemed Majora had forgotten he existed for the moment.

~”Let me help you.”~

“Uhhh… who’s there?” Shadow asked. In response a mask with blue and red markings in the shape of the hero of Clock Town’s face appeared. “Quickly. Vaati underestimates his opponent. Wear me before Majora notices!” the mask said. Without giving much thought to it, Shadow put on the mask. His screams of pain could have reached for miles if they were not in an enclosed space.

He fell to the ground motionless as Majora stopped laughing. “YOU IDIOT! LIGHT AND SHADOW MUST NEVER MIX!” he shouted, his attention torn from Vaati and Zant as Shadow stood up, suddenly sporting the Fierce deity tattoos and double helix sword.

“Desperate times… desperate measures, yada yada yada. Also I hate you so...” The Fierce Deity’s voice calmly said, drawing his sword. Majora backed away. “Stay BACK!” it was apparently terrified of the unholy union of the godlike mask and the Shadowy representation of the hero.

“Wait… we can work together! No one could stop us! Think about it!” Majora seemed fully aware that this was now a losing battle on his part. Fierce Shadow laughed. “I serve no one, but good try!” He jumped at Majora and sliced him clean in half. “Shall we?” Fierce Shadow asked as he snapped and they found themselves back at the Cabin.

3DS Friend code: 1762-3216-4894

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 1:00 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

JDizzle watched as one by one they were sent to do battle until he was standing in the room alone with GM, Ichigo, Rukia, Leafa, Yui, Asuna and Kirito/JD's past self.

"So now wha-" he started to say as the glass breaking effect surrounded his vision. JDizzle, Ichigo, and Rukia found themselves in some sort of schoolyard for a moment and JDizzle was confused until he spotted a raven haired girl slowly approaching them with a small chubby kid and a tall skinny boy wearing glasses. "****. RUN!" he said, but he was too late as the three shouted "BURST LINK!" and the six of them found that they were in the Accelerated world, Black King, Silver Crow, and Cyan Pile presently standing in attack positions.

"Guess I won't be needing this..." JD smirked as he ejected his soul and his Masahide avatar stood ready to attack once more. "I don't suppose we can just talk this out can we?" he asked. The two boy burst linkers turned to Black King, who lowered her weapons. "That depends. What is it you want to talk about?"

"Why are you listening to the Overseer?" JD prompted.

"Who?" Black King said, genuinely stumped. "All we are trying to do is prevent you from causing the implosion of fiction and reality."

Rukia spoke up then. "That's what we are trying to do! what makes you think it is going to stop if we fail?"

Silver Crow stood ready to attack on Black Lotus's command, but said, "You've already failed! Don't you understand? the only reason we have been coming to your location is to get away from the future where there is nothing!"

Suddenly the area surrounding them broke like glass and GM looked like he was going to lose his cool, the binary man kept fizzling out and in on the screen, and the Burst linkers were now back to being human.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?" GM yelled at Haruyuki. The chubby kid stepped forward and looked the GM in the eyes, defiantly saying, "Stopped your little games! The future is dead! I know! I WAS THERE!"

That was when JD heard the knock on the door of the cabin. "What the heck? I wasn't expecting company..." JD said as he went over to the door and opened it to reveal Sinon and SOF standing outside. "Um... can I help you?" he asked. Asuna walked over and smiled at Sinon. "Glad to see a friendly face, but we are... experiencing some issues right now."

GM sighed. "We are not going to be able to save anyone... so much for my spell casting ideas... for what it's worth... I am sorry."

Fierce Shadow sighed. "It's not all your fault. we were all trying to escape the void of nonexistence."

Kirito went over to Doce and asked, "Does any of this make sense to you, because my brain hurts."

"Perhaps I can be of assistance?" a voice said as a man in a white lab coat holding a pocketwatch appeared in the center of the room. JDizzle immediately recognized him as Professor Paradox. "I sure hope so... What do we need to do?"

"A better question is... When do you need to do it?" Paradox answered cryptically. JD sighed "Of course." he muttered as Zavyr, Himself, Doce Fain, SOF, and Garsot, Rukia, and Sinon all blacked out simultaneously.

PostThis post was deleted by JDizzle383 on Mon May 02, 2016 1:39 pm.
Reason: double post