All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostThis post was deleted by Ben on Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:22 pm.
Reason: Wrong place, lol
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:51 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Levi was a little scared to oblige when Piko made it seem more like a mutual sexual attraction than a way to keep warm. Just as he got over it, however, his stomach growled VERY loudly, and he sighed in a small amount of relief, coupled with another, much louder growl from his stomach.

"Are either of you hungry? I don't want to brag or anything, but since my sister doesn't eat anything but coal, I taught myself to cook watching the human's "Food Network." shows on TV... so I think I'll head to the kitchen. if you want to come with, I could use some help." then he turned to Piko and smirked, whispering, "You'll get your chance" as he winked and turned away, going to the kitchen.

Once there, he began preparing a veritable smorgasbord of culinary genius, trying to include something from every continent to help the other students feel more at home with dishes they would recognize.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Corry had decided to unpack his things, and went to his room to find Skye, trying not to let Aislinn bother him. but try as he might, there was that subtle sense of... danger? around her? a Light Elf, dangerous? that would be a first! he chuckled a little to himself as he opened the door. "Strange girl..." he muttered. "Has she been living in a hole all her life?"

He would have continued on unpacking, but he suddenly smelled something he wasn't expecting from his homeland, and stood up. "sauerbraten? I would know that smell anywhere! But where... no, who could be making that here?" he asked himself. His curiosity eventually outmatched his desire to avoid the light elf, and he went to the kitchen to find a plate of the famous German meat dish, along with several other things like fish and chips for the English kids, Yakitori for the Japanese kids, a whole smoked wild boar for the kids who would normally hunt for their meals, and a whole crate of all american hot dogs being heated by Levi...

All at the same time.

"Well at least now we know who the chef is here!" he said, picking up a few plates and setting the table so he didn't feel completely useless.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Samantha patted Kosuke on the back sentimentally and happened to touch his tail by accident. covering her mouth, she blushed furiously and stumbled backwards. "I-I'm so sorry! I didn't know you... I mean, If you hate me now I... what I meant to say is I..." she took a moment to collect herself, and then stood still blushing. "You know what? I don't care. There. I said it. I really need to quit being afraid of what others will do to me. it isn't healthy. And besides, even if you are a demon, it's not like you would send me to hell for knowing that. My Dad's best friend was a demon anyway, and he turned out FINE!" She put emphasis on the last word, and sighed. "My personal problems aside, we should probably... Do you smell that?" She took a big whiff and almost started drooling. "I bet that whoever is out there cooking could make your first day sooooooo much better!" she said, grabbing Kosuke's hand. As she pulled him along, she said, "Don't worry, what happens in that bedroom, stays in that bedroom. By the way, I never caught your name?"

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:19 pm 

In College

Medals: 10
Completed RP (5) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (5)

Piko frowned when Levi found an excuse not to get in bed with him, but his stomach had to agree with the fire sprite. He redressed himself, which took all of four seconds (perks of being a Naga), and followed to offer some help.

Levi seemed to have a good idea of what he wanted to do, so Seimezi let him take center stage. Still, though, he was used to cooking, so he sort of fell into place at the back: chopping vegetables, washing used dishes, peeling potatoes. He might have been jipped earlier (and then teased, he supposed), but it was nice to be in the heat of a kitchen. He could last by the open flames like this for a while.

---------------------

Kosuke's heart plummeted. Already he'd messed up! It was so easy to get caught; just a pat on the head or back and it was over. What was he supposed to do? Just avoid everyone else like they were diseased... or like he was? Well, it was too late for that now. She had him, and her flustered response was enough to prove that his potential life here was over before it started.

"You know what? I don't care." What? "There. I said it. I really need to quit being afraid of what others will do to me. it isn't healthy. And besides, even if you are a demon, it's not like you would send me to hell for knowing that. My Dad's best friend was a demon anyway, and he turned out FINE!"

D...Did he break her? "Um.. A.. Are you..?" he stuttered, not sure if she was still all there, or if he'd killed her sanity.

She sighed. "My personal problems aside, we should probably... Do you smell that?" She took a big whiff and almost started drooling. "I bet that whoever is out there cooking could make your first day sooooooo much better!"

He did smell it, and it was fantastic. While he probably needed a distraction from the current situation (for the sake of his own sanity), he didn't feel safe leaving the room now that his origins had been revealed. But his witness wasn't about to let him stay there sulking.

She grabbed Kosuke's hand. As she pulled him along, she said, "Don't worry, what happens in that bedroom, stays in that bedroom."

"D.. Do you mean that?!" he asked, suddenly hopeful. "You really won't tell?" The tears were back again. He wiped them with his sleeve.

"By the way, I never caught your name?"

His eyes were too clouded to be sure, but he felt like she was smiling at him. "It's Kosuke," he said. "And you're Samantha?" it was either that or Eliot, according to the board.

Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test...

The Witch Hunter
15% Strength, 67% Bloodlust, 10% Intelligence, 37% Spirit, 22% Vitality and 13% Agility!

Savage and deadly, the Witch Hunters use their powerful dark magic to defeat their opponents. Masters of killing and torture, the Witch Hunters will seek out other powerful magic users to slay so that they can capture their souls and summon them in battle. These dark undead magicians will blindly serve them and obey their every command! Witch Hunters have also mastered both light and dark magic, which they can use to confuse and mentally torture their foes. Witch Hunters that have strayed to the side of light may be less proficient with their dark magic; however, they can use their mastery over light to heal and create powerful illusions. In fact, these warriors can use their light in ways that no other spellcaster class can. By combining their light with dark magic, they can trap their foes in worlds of illusion where they can torment and torture their foes. Oftentimes, a few moments within the illusion can seem like an eternity, and once an opponent manages to escape from the illusion they are broken and empty shells of their former selves. Controlling enemies and forcing them to do their bidding is no trouble for Witch Hunters.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace