All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 7:20 pm 

Frustrated

Blog: View Blog (1)

"Rose, is it. Thank you. It appears you and Alana are most intelligent. Gilgamesh, yes I know who he is, is about read to have him torn out of his host, the "Primary Ego" shall not survive the process of my flaying and soul ripping. You should have known who I am before you decided to blast me out of the sky with your divine powers. I've taken on gods mightier than Enlil, and Anu, and you have the gall to try to murder me, the Queen of Blades and Pain in my very own city where I am mightier than most gods you can name! How dare you! I shall take Gilgamesh from the womb of the Chosen's spirit and throw the infant into a burning furnace where they shall suffer eternal condemnation and oblivion, forever forgotten by the Multiverse for Eternity. You were warned by Arthur! More importantly, you should have known I would brook no disobedience!"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 12:39 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Panic clutched at the members of the Garden Party at as Rose heard the goddess' proclamation, and the near certainty that their golden ally would be affronted by it enough to seal his fate. Amid the panicked discussion's Rose felt Milhiore's hand fall upon her her spirit, as the dog-eared princess took her place at the forefront of their inner gathering, once Sakura had filled them in on a few important social details.

The young girl composed herself, standing just a little straighter and moving with just a little more poise; assuming the regal demeanor of a visiting queen in another domain, "Your Serenity, I am honored by your praise" she began cordially as she curtsied to the ruler of Sigil, "It is undoubtedly your right to defend your honor after being affronted so; but if you would allow it, I would request to appeal your judgement of my ally," she added humbly as her otherselves swiftly became torn between admiring her, and waiting with bated breath for whatever gambit they were about to attempt.

"The reasoning for my appeal is four-fold: Ignorance, Instinct, Innocence and Inefficiency," she stated clearly as she concluded her curtsy.

"Ignorance; because we only awoke naught more than a quarter hour before your arrival. None of our current selves even knew of magic before this moment; worst still, while our host told us of you he failed to tell us how we would know you. For those of us here who lacked knowledge of you, or ways to properly Know your presence, there was little through which to recognize your Serenity amid the candor of battle,"

"Instinct; by which we've had to guide ourselves. Many of us did not awaken to our true nature cleanly, and for most their is still a great imbalance in our spirits allowing us to be driven onwards by knowledge and urges most only half understand," she says sorrowfully, "Moreover, we were denied the chance to find balance in ourselves when we were suddenly assaulted by the forces you see gathered before us," she explains as she gestures with both hands towards the gathered demons, vampires, centaurs and assorted forces.

"Reeling from our Awakenings, and finding ourselves swarmed by unknown foes; thus thrust into a life or death battle, many of us were forced to allow those instincts and our pastselves to guide our every move for the hope of survival. It is the highest misfortune that you came to arrive then and we were enthralled in a fight for our lives, and with no way to tell you apart from another foe or the chance you may have been the one to orchestrate this unjust assault on innocents, it is no surprise that the King of Uruk tried to stop you. Lest you have been a foe come to turn the tide and assure our deaths, and given the King's history with deities it is clear to see why he perceived your Serenity as one to be subdued or struck down. Had you truly been an enemy his actions would have been wise and may have saved our lives; it is a tragedy that he instant struck at your person,"

"Innocence in that to punish him, the remnant of a life long since passed that has paid his karmic debt in full through the cycles of reincarnation, would be unjust to the boy who's body the King was defending and to the other remnants that are apart of him. To destroy his very soul for the act of a phantom acting to his best wisdom in a strange world, while unquestionably your right through your power and authority, would be needlessly cruel...and I fear it may work against your own interests and the safety of sigil," she explained with a bit more trepidation as she got to the meat of her argument.

"Inefficiency, as to destroy him utterly would defeat the purpose for which my people were brought to Sigil. You see each of us here were expressly gathered for our skills and expertise, in order to root out the very malady which plagues your beloved city. Our host has tasked us to deal with a threat that he and his fellow Incarnations have come to call 'The Malignatis Portals', and were told that each of us were needed for the best hope of studying and neutralizing this threat to your beloved city, and the multiverse at large. To strike down Gilgamesh's successor would weaken our forces, causing the loss of both powers and skills which may prove to be crucial to the task this group has been carefully selected for; thereby indirectly lowering our chances to aid you in preserving your city,"

"While I would not dream of asking one such as yourself to fully absolve him for this slight against you, I humbly request that you reconsider your judgement upon him and the innocents who would be destroyed through his punishment. I ask that you leave him under our jurisdiction, such that he may atone for his slight against you by fulfilling his task; thus aiding in your own interests through the preservation of Sigil, and the elimination of very threat that has the gull to assault it so while hiding from your sight,"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 1:19 am 

Gilgamesh listens silently with a smirk on his face, only speaking up once Rose finishes. "You speak well for a product of this age. But I would ask that you stop interfering with your elders." He turns to face the god, and his smirk widens. "So, you truly believe yourself superior to the gods the created the universe your wretched city floats in? Perhaps I should have simply taken you as my own. It is obvious you still need to learn how to address your betters." He sighs, and continues, "I know not who you are, nor do I particularly care. To me, you are simply another upstart that thinks she is the rightful ruler of this world, and tries to take it from me."

GODAMNIT GILGAMESH!

"Frankly, I am not even sure why I am bothering with addressing you. Surely a being such as yourself would have the decency to take on a more attractive form."

Man, this guy's, like, really dumb, isn't he?
Well, maybe not. The second attack probably wouldda worked if that girl hadn't intahfered. I mean, wouldda been better to just take her out with the spears as soon as she showed herself, but capturing and then killing ain't a bad alternative.

Warren's body points Excalibur at the Lady of Pain, and Gilgamesh smiles lazily. "Oh, yes, and I suppose I was warned by Arturia, the child who believes . I have heard from her that I faced her in battle in some petty fights over a drinking vessel, and she refused me both times. And now we share a body! Truly, the universe does have a sense of humor." He shrugs, but the tip of the blade does not waver. "If you truly think yourself superior, perhaps we should settle this one on one, as the people of this age that believe themselves 'civilized' seem to prefer."

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 3:41 am 

Frustrated

"I dare say that the adults were already talking before you began your mewling, King of Uruk. This city is a whole world teaming with inhabitants as a city. I am not only it's watchman, but I am it's administrator. I defeated the God of Portals in this city, it was so long ago his very name eludes me, yet he was as powerful as the very makers of worlds. Here, he was at his upper most. Don't you understand, Gilgamesh? Even your power that strengthens it'self the stronger your foe is, the weaker it is to me. This is Sigil. Sigil has it's own rules, it is a plane of existence far older than even Sumere, Babylon and Egypt."

"Rose is the better party of this discussion, and you are the runt of the litter, it happens to everyone, and in the past, even ME. Now silence. I tire of this utterly vapid display of your tyranny. This is not your world, Gilgamesh. It is MINE!!!" The last word was struck with a mighty thunder. All portals briefly flashed like a brilliant light. The Lady of Pain's power exploded, causing the Portals to begin to function properly again, and the sky, which was once a deep green, became a faintly light, blue green sky. The Lady of Pain sent forth her hands to begin to flay what she believed was Gilgamesh, and then she heeded Rose's words."

"I shall execute Gilgamesh, nor shall I give him over to you as custody. The best thing would be to ignore him, and give him the honor that such a vain fool deserves". The Lady of Pain suddenly disappeared, delighted that Gilgamesh had accidentally made the lives of all Sigil significantly better. The portals from the Fade disappeared completely in most areas, and the Harrison's wards erupted, even stronger than they were before. William appeared out of nowhere.

"Okay, Warren, we have to talk. You're not in trouble, but grandpa Gilgamesh is in deep trouble! Even Goodeman is furious, and he never gets this mad!"

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 1:15 pm 

"Truly, she is as much of a petulant child as I thought her to be. Did you hear that, Arturia? I have found one even more naive than you seem to be." Gilgamesh glares at William, and with a snap of his fingers, the two spears he had just sent at the Lady launch out of the ground directly beneath him. "I do not care for the mewlings of being lesser than myself, and you and Goodeman most certainly fall into that category."

He turns, and yells at the air, "Goodeman! Or perhaps I should call you Poorman! Tell me where this 'Maglinis Portalis' is so I may go and destroy it, and finally be rid of your presence."

Used retrival NP to get the spears back into the armory, and then set up two portals a few centimeters below the floor while William was talking. Then, soon as he stopped, Gilgamesh shot them at him.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 10:03 pm 

Frustrated

The Queen sighs at this display. . . William finds himself skewered by the spears, with Warren unable to control him. Suddenly, Gilgamesh and Warren both find themselves irrevocably trapped in a magical Maze. . . with the laughter of the Queen of Pain surrounding him. This would take quite the payment of bail to retrieve Gilgamesh from this wretched prison he found himself in. Or rather, put himself in. Warren was probably terrified at this point, or at the very least, most likely weirded out by the entire situation. In one hour, he had gone from a normal person, to someone who had experienced being the same as a great and powerful deity. The Queen of Pain took that in account.

'Warren is your victim, Gilgamesh, look and see how he suffers in terror for what you have done".

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 10:39 pm 

Alana couldn't help but smile as she watch the scene unfold. The Lady of Pain had shown herself to be a very reasonable entity. Hearing her positive response caused a sigh of relief to be released by all of the components that now made up Alana. Now all she had to do was get through her report and this incident would be over and done with. At least that was until the kid that had previously created Excalibur attempted to chain up the Lady of Pain, and then followed it up by attempting to coerce her into marriage at magical weapon point.

"Is this guy for real?, asked Rex, breaking the silence. Flabbergasted didn't begin to describe how they all felt. The sheer idiocy, arrogance and ignorance in display was shocking. Was this guy not paying attention at the battle? How the hell did he even think it was tactically sound idea? The Lady hadn't attacked at all.

Then they say the spear flies. Curse words of all manner of languages were tossed in Alana's head as each intelligence began to pool their resources. However, it turned out not be necessary as a silver mirror materialized and deflected the twin spears into the verdant sky. Swiftly Alana turned her eyes towards the owner of the magical mirror. She was a wisp of a young woman. Her face carried the desperate desire to prevent a tragedy. Her hands moved with the skill of a grand master, clean, precise and purposeful. She stored the image of this pink-haired girl so that she would get to know her. If this wasn't an isolated incident, then perhaps a partnership would be in order.

As she evaluated her would-be companion, she heard the words spoken by the Lady of Pain. On the one side, she got the name of girl, Rose. It seemed to fit her alright. On the other, she heard the name of two of the souls the attacker has, Arthur and Gilgamesh. She expected some version of the King of Camelot given she recognized Excalibur earlier. Gilgamesh was more unknown to her, then again with what she was seeing of the man she could surmise he was a colossal, self-centered douche who really needed someone to knock him down several pegs. Yet on another hand, the Lady of Pain had voice her desire to condemn the other innocent souls based on the actions of Gilgamesh. Something needed to be done, sure he should be punished, but it should never be at the expense of the innocent.

However, Rose stepped up yet again. Her posture now was regal, as if she was a queen. As if they were both operating on the same wavelength, Rose began to appeal on behalf of the innocent souls trapped by Gilgamesh's idiocy. Alana was captivated by the eloquence in her speech as well as how closely Rose's arguments mirrored the ones she was going to use. A small smile cracked the mask of professionalism the nanotech girl held. She really hoped that she was assigned to same group Rose would be.

The smile held even as Gilgamesh tried to muck things up again. Rose had done exceptionally well to convince the Lady of Pain. If the other souls haven't been able to overcome Gilgamesh after all this, then nothing short of proper punishment would work. She almost laugh out loud, as the Lady of Pain gave Gilgamesh a proper dressing down and vanished after a show of power that apparently fished whatever was wrong with the sky. William made his entrance making a beeline to the now named Warren. Unfortunately, Goldie was still in control.

She saw the portals opening up again, this time behind William. Having seen how fast the spear, she had begun to dash forward only, for the spears to strike. Catching him in an attempt to prevent further injury, Alana turned to the crowd, "Medic!".

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 11:23 pm 

InindoHero wrote:
The Queen sighs at this display. . . William finds himself skewered by the spears, with Warren unable to control him. Suddenly, Gilgamesh and Warren both find themselves irrevocably trapped in a magical Maze. . . with the laughter of the Queen of Pain surrounding him. This would take quite the payment of bail to retrieve Gilgamesh from this wretched prison he found himself in. Or rather, put himself in. Warren was probably terrified at this point, or at the very least, most likely weirded out by the entire situation. In one hour, he had gone from a normal person, to someone who had experienced being the same as a great and powerful deity. The Queen of Pain took that in account.

'Warren is your victim, Gilgamesh, look and see how he suffers in terror for what you have done".

"Do you believe I care? Truly, do you believe that I care for the psyche of my host? He may be what I become, but that does not mean that he is worthy to bear my name." With a gesture, a chair floats out of a portal that appears beneath Gilgamesh, and he sits down on it. "I have been told that I accept all the world's evils at some later date, and you think that slight boredom will force me to recant my evil ways and walk the righthand path?" With another curt gesture, a shield made of polished glass floats out of a portal and attaches itself to his wrist, and the chair begins to float as a ship made of light appears from a much larger portal beneath him. The ship moves to the nearest wall of the maze, and Gilgamesh reaches out and knocks the shield against the wall.

Using an unnamed mirror shield, that is canonically within his vault, which has the ability to repel any magic. Also, an unnamed ship made of light, which is also canonically within his vault.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 8:42 pm 

Only limiting myself to one or two roleplays.

Blog: View Blog (3)

Mistreya shook her head, trying to see what was actually going on. Something about a Gilgamesh, therew as some stuff going on but Mistreya shook her head trying to find out why this was important, I mean sure a strong deity was there trying to execute this Gilgamesh for saying or doing something. But the teenager was trying so hard to piece things together, it was surely a hassle since she wasn't paying attention. She did catch Rose saying something pretty intelligent, Mistreya wished she could be that smart and elegant... "There's nothing wrong with being yourself, Streya!" Kairi told her with a small giggle. Mistreya rolled her eyes and unsummoned her keyblade. She couldn't help but think that everyone was cooler than her, the insecure photographer who was just there not being cool or saying anything like Missus Rose or Alana or everyone else.

All of a sudden, Warren had disappeared and the William guy was impaled by spears that appeared out of a portal. Mistreya shrieked when Alana had rushed forward and caught him, Katara told her that there was a water fountain nearby and quickly told her instructions on how to use it to heal. Mistreya quickly rushed forward and waved her arms around like an amateur, water didn't rush by her side like it was supposed too. Katara couldn't help but sigh and tell her the right way to waterbend, Mistreya was able to find the right posture to water bend and took a deep breath. She ran over to Wiliam and Alana, "Oh my god, I'll do my best, okay?" Mistreya said, panting and looking at Alana and William. There was so much blood, she didn't know how to take the spears out of his body... Wait, Mistreya closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "There is no time to meditate! He is going to die any second now!!" Katara reminded her, Mistreya started to sweat since she wasn't great at working under pressure.

"This is going to hurt!" Mistreya reassured William, she placed her hands on the hilts of the spears and quickly yanked them out of his back. She winced and quickly dropped the spears, placing her hands on the large wound to apply pressure. Water appeared around her hands in a glowing aura, she pressed her hands on the wound as the water surrounded it. After a few minutes, she removed her hands and the wound started to glow, "There will be a scar, sorry I'm not as great of a healer yet.." She said, awkwardly looking down as the water started draining blood and pus from the wound. "M-My name is Mistreya..."

Beta Interest Check! :)

Muh waifs.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 5:56 pm 

Frustrated

"Thank you, Mistreya. . . I will take some time to recuperate".

"The rest of you are supposed to take out the trash that's still lingering here." The Pride Demons who still remained began to fight again. The rest of the Black Dragon and Outworlders began to resume their fight. . . although the portals to the Fade were closed, demons from the Fade still remained." William gathered a sword made of souls and then effortlessly began slicing hordes of enemies. Though he was seriously hurt, he still fought as if he was a hundred men all in their prime sharing one body. He would sate his anger with the enemies who lingered here. Kano, Sheeva and Baraka instantly began to run.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 6:47 pm 

Gilgamesh glares at the wall when it does not react to the shield, and lets the mirrored shield dissolve into the air. "Perhaps I should start taking this seriously," he muses. After a moments pause, he laughs, and shakes his head. "No, of course I shouldn't. Must be the air of this era getting to me." He extends an arm out sideways, and a faded brass ring falls into it, which he places on his right ring finger and rubs three times.

"Genie!" he roars.

"Your king calls upon you! I wish to be taken home!"

As the post implies, I'm using Ala ad-din's ring, which houses a djinn that can transport anything from anywhere back to its home. Which I suppose would be where ever Uruk is located in present day Iraq.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 9:27 pm 

Frustrated

The Djinn (y, ie?) appears he smiles. "Welcome Gilgamesh to the Maze World. I apologize, I cannot instantly make you escape this place. Powerful spells have been cast, spells with the potency strong enough to steal the divinity of gods. These always fail in escaping the Maze of the Queen. You are, however, one of the most powerful Chosen that Goodeman has. Therefore, good Gilgamesh, King of Uruk, you DO have the power to eventually reach your original location. Within twenty four hours, my spell will be cast, and you will be able to soar through the Maze back into Sigil."

He casts the spell. "Good luck with the Queen, oh mighty King Gilgamesh".

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 9:55 pm 

"Too slow. Begone." Gilgamesh lets the rings dissolve around his finger, and then sits back again.

Yer not gonna get outta here through force, Goldy. Think in curves.

A moment passes, and then a smile creases his face. "I thank you, Stanfield. Perhaps there are some of this era that posses some intelligence." The Gate of Babylon opens in front of the ship, and both it and Gilgamesh disappear through it.

The gate snaps instantaneously shut behind him after he passes through it, and after taking a moment to remove Avalon from his body and activate it with a mummer of its name, Gilgamesh opens another portal, and sails through it into the skies above Sigil. He rises from his chair, and begins to walk towards the prow of the vessel, but stops suddenly, and then falls to the deck. Not this time, you son of a *****!

After a moment, he pulls himself off the floor and slumps back into the chair on shaky legs and yells, hopefully loud enough for someone to hear, "Hey! Does anybody here know how to fly a spaceship? Er, get it down, anyway?"

And yes, this is something that Gilgamesh can canonically do.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 7:52 pm 

Frustrated

"If Warren is in control of his body, I will allow Gilgamesh and the rest of you inside his body to wander the streets of Sigil. "Now, William is cleaning up the dead bodies and damage." With one snap of the fingers William cleaned the hole Harrison Hotel. "One more outburst from Gilgamesh, and I will find him and destroy him, unless he leaves me to my city which is MY domain. I will exile ALL the Chosen from Sigil if Gilgamesh ever challenges me again. I care not for his ignorance, or pomposity."

The Lady of Pain fills Gilgamesh'es mind, and his alone, with the visions of Azathoth, the Blind Idiot God of Nuclear Chaos devouring him."

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 5:52 pm 

Seeing William up and rearing to go, Alana relaxed a bit and turned to Rose and Mistreya.

"Thank you, Rose, Mistreya. With out you guys, things could have gone horribly worse. I'm Alana. Perhaps we can get to know each other after this" said Alana, pointing to the remaining opposition with a sweep of her arm, " is dealt with."

As she said that, Ship said"We got runners!". Her HUD quickly tagged the fleeing forms of Kano, Sheeva and Baraka.

A predatory gleam shined in Alana's eye. They had the sheer unmitigated gall to attack them and think they could get way scott free.

"Excuse me a moment, girls. There something i need to take care of.", declare the nanotech girl as her back shifted. The mass grew into an orange backpack with two wings and a rather large turbo fan at the end of each wing. The whine of the twin engines was heard as she ascended into the air.

No sooner had she risen that she spotted her prey had already been pinned down, by the guy that had left earlier no less. As she approached, she couldn't help but take note of how throughly he was trashing them. Perhaps one of the guy's souls had a beef with them.

"Need a hand with these idiots?" said Alana, announcing her presence from a safe distance in the air. No sense getting hit by friendly fire.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 6:11 pm 

Frustrated

Shinnok ignored them all. Baraka, Sheeva and Kano were being beaten to a pulp. . . they were all missing their legs, and Shinnok grabbed Kano by the neck and stared into his eyes, causing the hardened mercenary to scream in terror as his the Elder god began to reach into Kano's only good, non cybernetic eye. Jacob was begging Shinnok to stop torturing the three villains, but Shinnok was obviously not listening. Tarkatan blood soaked the streets of Sigil. . . guards ran towards Shinnok only to have him knock them out with a gesture, throwing them across the cobbled streets of this usually clean and peaceful district of prosperous citizens.

"I'll finish your good eye after I"m done with the rest of you, mercenary". Shinnok menacingly threatened. He began slamming his fist into Kano's forehead, causing cracks and little chips to break in the back of his neck. "And then I'm going to twist and rip your Earth Realmer skull clean off, little man".

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 6:41 pm 

Alana got closer as she saw she wasn't heard. Her eye caught sight of Baraka and Sheeva, legless and beaten brutally. On the hand of her supposed ally, was Kano. This level of brutality was expected from their world, which meant that her ally's soul not only knew them, but had a big enough beef that simply beating them wasn't enough.

"You have to stop him, before he kills them!" exclaimed Sari.

"Alana, Let me handle this. This guy is not something you're ready to handle right now.", said Gally.

Looking at the scene in front of her, she had to agree. She wasn't ready to handle the level of power needed to stop this guy.

"Do it" said Alana. The transition happened seamlessly. One moment she was in control, the next it was like she was seeing a movie or a Let's Play.

The flight pack was reabsorbed into her body as she fell at an angle. Gally began to calculate her maneuver. Fortunately, Alana's mind , while not being up to the level of Melchizedek, was capable of handling the necessary equations. She would try blunt force first, to knock the attacker away from the victims. If he persisted, she would have to get more serious. However priority was given to the survival of the victims.

As soon as Gally touched down on the floor, she angled herself into pounce posture. Orbs of plasma formed at the base of her heels and detonated. While not as fast as she would have liked, she blazed forward at frightening speed, a living missile aimed at her 'Ally'.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 9:27 pm 

Frustrated

"What is this? Why are you keeping me from interrogating these **** roaches unfit to crawl in the Nether Realm?" Shinnok, asked. "These weak creatures have offended my authority as ruler of the Netherealm, and I will brook no insubordination. They are weak, they are rebels, and they are mine to deal with. Begone, puny mewling of the Elder gods!" Shinnok demanded. "If you refuse to obey, I will do the same to you, or worse as I seem fit, do I make myself clear?" Shinnok demanded in a menacing voice. "I can be very persuasive if you press me".

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 5:36 pm 

Gally had positioned herself between Shinnok and his victims and await the response of the agressor. She was already look at way she could subdue the rouge soul without damaging Jacob's body.

"Beginning evaluation of victim state of health. Either keep him busy or talk him down. " said Ship as he began to process the information received from the sensors.

However as soon as Shinnok spoke his words, a fire was light inside of the collective. For Agatha, it was sheer arrogance that laced each word; For Gally, it was the rather blatant threat to the wellbeing of their body and by proxy, her inheritor; For Sari, it wasthat everything about the guy spoke of nothing but a tyrant with an ego larger than Megtron's with just as much of a penchant for abuses of power; For Alana, it was the fact that she was looking at another Gilgamesh so soon after the other one.

"Oh, so not good.", said Rex as he prepared for the ticking time bomb to go off.

On the outside, Alana's posture changed. Before it was the posture of the warrior, now her stance spoke of a seasoned veteran of many vicious conflict. Her irises were no longer visible as her entire eyes shined electric blue. Her voice attained a regal, almost unearthly quality akin to one that commanded legions.

"Empty your ears because I will only say this once, I am NOT one of your subordinate. I am NOT one of your slaves. I am NOT the servant of ANY god. I AM your peer. You have no right, no domain, no authority over me. I do not care if you were the most perfect ruler or god of the Cosmos. You died. Any claim to ANY region you may have had in life is lost to you, because you died. Even if your claim was still valid, it belongs to Jacob, your successor. You are not invincible or immortal because you died. You do not rule Sygil so you have no say here other than what the Lady of Pain allows you.

You have shown to be a complete amateur. You have no understanding of proper interrogation, information gathering, or restraint. We just finished dealing with another 'soul' who believed himself infallible, and you WILL NOT go unchecked. You WILL STOP attacking the prisoners. You WILL heal them or help me taken them to someone who can. Then We will take them to William or Goodeman for proper interrogation. Also, threaten me or mine again and i will invent a way to drag your sorry ass out of Jacob and burn your very essence to the point that not even motes remain. AM I UNDERSTOOD?" said Alana, jabbing Shinnok with her finger at the end of each sentence.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 6:32 pm 

Frustrated

"Not very smart to threaten the Elder god of darkness and power. Very well, I will let them go. . ." Shinnok waved his hands and the others inside Jake healed them totally to perfect health. "Now, I suppose we should take them to the "Goodman" Who owns the Harrison. But just so you know. I'm not an easy foe to deal with. Even if I could be erased from the Cosmos, which is unlikely, I'm not so sure that my total death would be much of a long term solution to ridding me forever. I am Shinnok god of darkness, I slew Lucifer himself and conquered Netherealm, which these three ants have shut off from Sigil. They have dared interfered with my domain, and I only restrain myself against you with the knowledge that this weak vessel who hosts me as it's vessel is indeed my own flesh, blood and soul."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next