All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 3:58 pm 

Frustrated

Blog: View Blog (1)

"Jacob is technically a deity. It doesn't matter. Everything should be in order for everyone. Some of you will or at least may be restricted in your levels of power from your previous lives to a certain degree. The reason being for that isn't entirely known, but part of the reason is because The Incarnae, beings like Goodeman and myself, are concerned for collateral damage in fighting anything important enough to bring about the Malignatis Portals. If we would, God forbid, end up destroying whatever planet we were fighting on, the guilt would be quite severe".

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 8:11 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

" I asked because the abilities of 3 out of my 5 souls are tied to a physiology i don't possess right now." said Alana trying to get her point across. "So unless you're telling me I already have that physiology, I would like to know if i'm going to have to rebuild myself or if someone else is going to fix my situation."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 8:25 pm 

Frustrated

Assurau wrote:
" I asked because the abilities of 3 out of my 5 souls are tied to a physiology i don't possess right now." said Alana trying to get her point across. "So unless you're telling me I already have that physiology, I would like to know if i'm going to have to rebuild myself or if someone else is going to fix my situation."

You can take on the forms of any and all of your reincarnations at once, taking all of their qualities at your leisure. Thus, if I were Wyatt Earp, Worf, Son of Mogh, Chewbacca, Elrond the Wise and even Dracula, I would have the powers of the fastest gun slinger, Wyatt, the melee and brawling skill of Worf, the raw strength of Chewbacca and Dracula to go along with it, and the sword skill and wisdom of Elrond. If I wanted to I could have pointed elven ears, a ridged Klingon head, Wookie furr, and a cowboy hat on top of all that.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 9:15 pm 

Alana blinked owlishly.

"Wait. You mean we will the change, just like that? No mystical ritual, no superscience device, just will?" said Alana. She honestly had expected some complex mean to cause her apotheosis. Sure she now knew that it was reversible, but part of her was somehow underwhelmed by this. She was ready to take the plunge, to truly become one with her collective past; and it just got handwaved away. She really didn't expected that.

"I'll be honest. I agree with her. Feels like we got cheated.", said Rex Salazar, to his co-souls.

Would you rather, she subjected herself to molecular breakdown in order to be painfully rebuild as our fusion?" said Sari Sumdac, the technorganic cyberninja.

"You know that's not what he meant, Sari. And Rex, speaking as someone who actually had to rebuild herself, it is not for someone so untested.", spoke Gally, the Panzer Kunstler.

"On the bright side, it means we have all the tools we need to work at optimum efficiency." said Ship, the Glavanic Mechamorph. " Though does this mean She has access to my form library?"

"That does merit looking into. If not, then that's no harm done. She can always build more." assessed Agatha Heterodyne, Lady of Mechanisburg.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 9:27 pm 

Frustrated

"The Facts of the Reincarnation Wars that you've been drafted into is that these aren't normal reincarnations. Some of you belong to worlds that don't even have Reincarnation available, yet still you are here".
"You are all given the status of Chosen. All Chosen have the power to simply will their powers and exchange, mix and match their powers as they deem fit. This is a safe guard against running into something that would normally be too big for you to chew".
"One time an operative was surprised by an attack from the Dark Phoenix. He managed to hold her at bay for a very long time thanks to clever use of his powers".
"It just wouldn't be possible without the right abilities from different universes available to him".

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 10:04 pm 

Medals: 1
Recruiter (1)

As Laure found the others, she noticed relatively quickly that there was something a bit...off. For one thing, a guy had just summoned a goddamned sword. Because that was totally normal. She also noticed that the throbbing shadows had returned, pulsing once more, blending together into silky tendrils of light and dark. In fact, they seemed to be curling around her, light wrapping her arms and shadow pooling around her feet.

"I'm happy you were so compliant. Now, let's begin. First, I'll assist you with light manipulation-"

What? Hold up, slow down for a second. Light manipulation?

"Yes, of course. What else would I teach you? I am the God of light, after all."

You can't be serious. This is genuinely real?

"Ugh. I thought this was one of the smart ones. Yes, its real. What else would it be?

Okay, you know what, fine. Just show me.

"Of course. Now, controlling essences such as light and dark are more about soul and mind energy than physical energy. You've probably noticed the strange movements of their essences around you. This is the light opening itself up to your manipulation.

Now, try focusing on a single strand of light. Pour your thoughts into it, pulling it out from the others.
"

Curious and suspicious, Laure attempted to follow the voice's word, and found it oddly easy to do so. The light from a single bulb above her flickered a few times, before returning to its normal state.

"Yes, like that. Each strand represents a different source of light, meaning you can control one source for each strand. It can get a bit confusing at times, especially when you're one of the only people who see them, but it is possible to dull them a bit. I'll demonstrate that soon enough. Back to the point, though, this would mean you can manipulate multiple light sources at one time. However, the more you control, the more energy it'll use. Now, try quickly yanking the strand back and out, away from you."

She did so. This time, the light transformed into nothing more than a lightly glowing red wire.

"Well done. Now, to put it out entirely, simply-"

But Laure was already ahead of the game. She slowly moved her hand downwards and upwards, brightening and putting out the glow. No way. That couldn't be possible. Light traveled in waves, not controllable, movable strings. None of this made sense.

Unless, of course, she were to actually believe the crazy man. But she dismissed the thought quickly. That was entirely crazy. This must be some natural phenomena, nothing more. Hell, she actually probably was dreaming. There was just no scientifically possible way this could be real.

"We were freaks -- lobster-claw boys and bearded ladies, oddities juggling depression and loneliness, playing solitaire, spin the bottle, trying to kiss the wounded parts of ourselves and heal, but at night, while the others slept, we kept walking the tightrope. It was practice, and yes, some of us fell. But I want to tell them that all of this is just debris left over when we finally decide to smash all the things we thought we used to be, and if you can't see anything beautiful about yourself, get a better mirror, look a little closer, stare a little longer, because there's something inside you that made you keep trying despite everyone who told you to quit. You built a cast around your broken heart and signed it yourself, 'They were wrong.'"~Shane Koyczan, To This Day

Listen to To This Day

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 10:32 pm 

Frustrated

Jacob wandered the streets of Sigil. This area of Sigil was just beyond the slums. It was unusually clean and normal looking. Still disheveled people and kind of dirty places weren't hard to find on the streets, even in this part of Sigil, but it wasn't like most people were Medieval farmers covered in fertilizer or just dirt in general. Jake felt he understood why Mister Goodeman wasn't too exact with his instructions in who to talk to. Up in the sky there was a huge green sky. "Sigil isn't supposed to look like this". Jake stated. He immediately turned around to question a group of armed men, wearing impressive armor, even for knighthood, "I beg your pardon, but the sky looks quite strange at the moment, even for Sigil's skies. Why is it like this?"

One of the men turned to the other. "Well, we're not sure how you don't know why the sky is like this, but to make a long story short, we're being invaded by demonic creatures from a place they called the Fade. There's a lot more to it then that, but I'm on guard duty. If you would make your way across the street, and to the left, there's a magic shop where you can catch some people having tea and coffee in the lounge and question them. "

Jacob walked across the street as he was told and opened the door when he turned the corner, or would have, had he not noticed several large explosive projectiles being sent his way. He flicked his wrist and shut off the warheads, rendering them unable to explode. Jake didn't expect a fight to erupt in the streets of Sigil this early. How he had forgotten what learned of the place from his time in the real world. "Creatures resembling the Tarkatans. . . no. These ARE Tarkatans. . . what are sword armed freaks doing here in Sigil? These creatures were firing at him with missile launchers. . . As Jake kept shutting the missiles off, suddenly, he noticed they were all charging him. . . several guards were busy fighting for their own lives to come to Jake's rescue.

Jake nonetheless didn't need that sort of help. He develop a scythe of war conjured from the air. He slashed the first contending Tarkatan in two with one slash. Ten took that single warrior's place, as Jake continued to slice through six other men at arms with only two slashing blows, the other Tarkatans began to grow nervous.

Meanwhile, back at the Harrison Hotel. . .
Something had pierced through Goodeman's wards. Hordes of Tarkatans, Centaurians, Outworld's Vampires and Shokans were pouring into the building like a badly chosen beverage.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 11:09 pm 

Medals: 1
Recruiter (1)

Suddenly, there was a loud crash, followed by another as Laure jumped back, startled and breaking the lightbulb as she lost her focus. There were hoards and hoards of creatures, things with wings and fangs, four arms and misshapen heads. One rushed at her, and, without thinking, she jumped up onto a chair, climbing hastily onto a tall shelf lining the wall.

"Sorry, Ath, but I think I'll have to take over now. Okay, girl, looks like you've already got some fast legs. Just remember to use everything as a track, okay? Walls, shelves, chairs, everything is just another way for you to run. And think fast."

A little more helping would be great.

"Okay, okay. Look, you've got a flying thing coming right for you. Dodge left, then transition into a slide. Go!"

Laurel surprisingly found herself able to attempt the move with ease, sliding directly beneath the winged creature and moving into a fast paced run.

"Good, yes, just like that. Almost as good as I was my first time. Now, keep running. This time, we're going to go for some offense. This ugly face guy right ahead, when he goes for the attack, slide between his legs and kick him off the shelf when you reach his other side. Don't let him throw you off balance, recovery time is just wasted time created by wasting time."

Laurel followed through once again, and was actually starting to feel a bit proud despite herself.

"'Kay, then, that's all I've really got for now. We'll try some more advanced stuff later. Anyone else?"

"I'll take a shot with the newcomer. Okay, dear, you remember what you did before with the light? Just do the same exact thing, except focus on the shadows. Yes, good. Now, imagine an object, a weapon of some sort. Maybe a knife. Yes, yes. Now, throw that thought into the shadows and let them join together..."

As she did so, a smoky shape began to take form in front of her, creating a solid dagger that seemed to be almost smoking with black darkness. Okay. Now, that was kind of cool.

"We were freaks -- lobster-claw boys and bearded ladies, oddities juggling depression and loneliness, playing solitaire, spin the bottle, trying to kiss the wounded parts of ourselves and heal, but at night, while the others slept, we kept walking the tightrope. It was practice, and yes, some of us fell. But I want to tell them that all of this is just debris left over when we finally decide to smash all the things we thought we used to be, and if you can't see anything beautiful about yourself, get a better mirror, look a little closer, stare a little longer, because there's something inside you that made you keep trying despite everyone who told you to quit. You built a cast around your broken heart and signed it yourself, 'They were wrong.'"~Shane Koyczan, To This Day

Listen to To This Day

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 11:23 pm 

Frustrated

William felt himself taken by green rays of powerful energy. . . fighting with all his might to stay earth bound, the magical green aura of energy, the same color of the Malignatis Portal, seemed to tear him apart, not with bloody chunks of flesh, but as green energy covering a portion of the room. Then there were other portals. Portals from the Fade opening. Many or at least some of the people at the Harrison Hotel had no idea that these weren't Malignatis Portals at all, but rather instead, portals, rifts from the Fade.

Demons from the Fade had entered. Rage demons, demons made of fire, with fierce rows of sharp teeth began to raise out of the portals, and shadows. Creatures made of darkness it'self. Soon, there was a three way battle as the demonic fought Outworld's soldiers and Outworld's soldiers fought the inhabitants of the Harrison. Then, something very bad happened, as if something bad didn't happen already. . . Members of the Black Dragon also crashed through the Harrison Hotel, looking for their inhabitants. Kano led the charge, noticeable as a cybernetic soldier with lethal combat skills, even he was taken back by the appearance of five massive Pride demons appearing from the portals inside the Ball Room. Looking somewhat between the cross of a demon, a horned toad, and a Human being, albeit ten feet tall,, the Pride Demons were also skilled at magical powers based on thunder bolts.

Battle was being forced onto the Harrison Hotel before any investigation had even begun.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 11:39 pm 

"That's the spirit!" Rose cheers as she beams happily at the girl, all too happy that the timid young woman spoke her thoughts, "My name's Rose, it's a pleasure to meet you; though I'm sorry it had to be like this," she says earnestly giving her a chance to introduce herself before glancing briefly towards the gathering just up ahead, where individuals were now discovering their gifts; knowing for certain they weren't in Kansas anymore.

"Come on, we should go introduce ourselves to the others soon; and I don't know about you, but I need to grab a few things downstairs," she says kindly as she extends a hand in friendship to the girl moments before the sound of shattering glass filled the room as the build shook from the force of the invaders and her magical senses screamed in warning.

Guided by Milhiore, Rose raised her left hand causing a magical crest to blaze to life upon it; a brief gale heralded the magical energy she gathered before erecting a powerful pink barrier that encircled herself, Mistreya and anyone who hadn't been caught up in the invading swarm to give them some much needed breathing room. The coral colored barrier acting semipermeably, allowing her fellows guests and allies who may have been outside it when it was raised to enter and exit freely; yet not granting their foes the same benefit. "Everyone, fall back into the barrier; we need to regroup!" she ordered with the clarity of a military officer as she fell into the frame of mind of the Ace of Aces.

"William is there some sort of escape plan, and can we make it to the armory before its too late?" she yelled over the thrum of battle, only to watch in horror as even more monstroucities poured out

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 11:50 pm 

Warren walks forwards, his hands in his pockets and whistling. Hey, guys, I'm going to let you handle this one. You can teach me how to actually use our powers once we're not about to die

Hey, uh, kid, ya might naht want to...

A predatory smile blossoms across Warrens face, and he extends a hand to his right. A few inches above it, a portal appears, and a small pendant drops out, which he promptly attaches to his shirt. His form shimmers, and is slowly replaced by an illusion of a tall man with golden hair and impossibly ornate golden armor. As quickly as the smile bloomed, it fades away, replaced by a scowl, and he crosses his arms across his chest.

Oh, hey, Gilgamesh, can you just say one thing? Please?
As your king, I shall be magnanimous just this once, and grant your request. But know that you shall get no others. What is it you wish me to speak to the world?
Can you say...

A golden gauntleted hand is thrust into the air, and Warren yells, "Yorokobe, zas-shu! Kimi no negai wa youyaku kanau! I give you, the Gates!"

"Of!"

"BABLYON!"

He clenches his fist, and the sky fills with shimmering golden portals, all with the tips of spears, swords, and weapons of all kinds. "Now, begone from my garden, and back to whence you came!" Warren flicks his hand down, and the weapons begin raining down on the hordes, disappearing into a golden mist after they strike their target.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 8:03 am 

Frustrated

The creatures felt their bodies pierced, Outrealmers and demon alike, but the demons continued to pour through the portals and the Outrealmer's numbers were enormous. Black dragons attempted to avoid the projectiles by leaving the building and firing the missile launchers straight into the building. Meanwhile, some of these monsters, even some of the lesser creatures were surviving being skewered or cut by the falling weapons. Others retaliated against the invaders by their martial arts, spell casting, Force powers and all sorts of weaponry. The Chosen were hardly even being injured at this point but there had to be some sort of plan behind this. Jake thought about what was going on, and he ran with all his might back into the Harrison Hotel. . .

From behind the Black Dragon society, Jake retaliated against their missile launching with powerful spells of his own, meteor swarms of fire balls falling from the sky, quickly mowing down hordes of enemies, still unable to catch up with all the carnage. . . damn it. Jake was too late. From out of the sky, the masked face of a woman in flowing robes began to descend on the Harrison Hotel.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 9:43 am 

Warren turns and points to the sky above the hotel. "None are allowed to disturb my garden!" he yells. In the skies above, more than half of the portals fade away, but in their place, one wider across than the hotel blooms to life directly in the path of the woman. "But you, you would be a fine addition to my collection!"

Chains fly out, wrapping themselves around the woman, and begins to drag her towards the portal. "Go to your fate calmly, mongrel." Warren yells, "For you are in the presence of the king!"
Using Enkidu. The more divine the target is, the harder it is for them to escape the chains. If they are more than ~3/4 divine (or fully divine, I'm not quite sure), they shouldn't be able to escape at all.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 7:41 pm 

She had turned to see the source of the noise. As if flipping a switch, the change started. First came her garment. No longer the blue dress, now Alana was clad in what appeared to be tight black bodysuit. Her arms appeared to have long black glove, reaching all the way up to the middle of her upper arm. Next came her face, Black marking revealed themselves, starting under both eyes down her cheeks. Her dark blue eyes, now shining as electric blue, begin pointing out the opposing forces. Some she recognized like the 4-armed shokans, and the bladed Tarkatans. She was also sure she recognized the centaurs. However, what sealed the deal was the appearance of Kano.

"So it's Mortal Kombat now. I guess i shouldn't be surprised at this.", Alana thought as she clapped her hand together.

She dashed forward to the first target, a tarkatan. The hum of machinery is heard as her arms transform into massive mechanical arms. With her enhanced speed and the strength boost from her new arms, the tarkatan was sent flying into his fellow outworlders. With each swing of her arms, Alana ensured that the enemy stayed down. Her aim was to make her way to Kano. If what little she remembered of the character still applied, then he may know why they were being attacked.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 8:42 pm 

Only limiting myself to one or two roleplays.

Blog: View Blog (3)

"...M-Mistreya..." Mistreya managed to say, feeling a little confident that the pretty young woman was actually speaking to her out of all people. The two girls were following behind the group and everyone was summoning cool and whacky stuff Mistreya would only read about in books or see in Sci-Fi films.

All of a sudden, hordes of different creatures came from outside and attacked them. With quick thinking, Rose summomed a pink barrier over them both. Mistreya was starting to like this girl.

A centaurian looked in their direction and charged their way, "No! Stay away from us!" She yelled, not knowing what the barrier could do, she raised her arms defensively. All of a sudden, a small defenseless sheep flew from an open window and landed on the large centaurian's shoulder. Before it could react, it slumped and fell to the floor snoring loudly. With an astonishing expression, she turned to Rose then turned away.

"Okay, what in the world was that?"

[Color=pink ]"Didn't you play the games~?"[/i]

"I've only played Mario party..."

Seeing that Peach only answered her question, Mistreya thanked her for the power. A medium sized yellow key appeared in her hand, it was round and curvaceous to the point of appearing harmless. One side of the hilt was formed in the shape of a breaking ocean wave, while the other was formed into a beige vine of sand that wraps around the shaft, which is colored to resemble a sunset. The vine was connected to a bouquet of colorful flowers, which formed the teeth of the Keyblade and entwine to outline a heart. Mistreya automatically knew who this was from, "Thanks Kairi," She said aloud. Without stuttering. The teenager raised up her keyblade as Kairi told her it's powers, in an overexcited tone. The keyblade, Destiny's Embrace illuminated in light and everyone in the group had a green glow surrounding them, if they allowed it it would make them feel much more stronger and hey, even boost their powers to an intermediate tier instead of beginner.

Beta Interest Check! :)

Muh waifs.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 4:00 pm 

Frustrated

The woman in the pale mask, the Queen of Blades, the Queen of Pain entered into the Harrison, ghosting in through the stone and other materials the building was made with. She looked at the battle, and a resounding thunder shook the Harrison. "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!" The power of her voice was strong enough to cause an immediate ceasing of the combat. "Why have you opened the portals to so many worlds outside the Portals of Sigil's design?"

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 6:07 pm 

Alana had been clobbering a particularly stubborn Shokan when the resounding crack of thunder was heard across the battlefield. The entire environment was saturated with raw, unadulterated power.

"Guys, it seems the local Regent has appeared", announced Ship as he place the marker in her HUB.

Alana turned and saw HER. Her sheer presence spoke of pain, lots of it at any that gathered her ire.

"Oh no. Alana, remember that one session your college friend had you sit in.", spoke Sari as she queued a particular snapshot from the guidebook containing an image with a name attached to it. It was the Lady of Pain.

"Slag." That was all Alana could say. She remembered what happened when one of the players. It wasn't pretty when it was described. Still, the Lady had just arrived. Provided no one tried to attack her, they could end this issue smoothly, but to do so she had to act fast. She needed to establish that she and her fellows were merely defending themselves and had nothing to do with the portals.

"Agatha, Ship, I'm going to need your help" said Alan to her souls

"Roger!"
"Are you sure you want to do this?", asked Agatha.

Refocusing on the outside world again, Alana felt her self align with Ship's professional demeanor and Agatha's political acumen. Hopefully she wouldn't flub this. Adjusting her vocal cords for better projection, and putting a law enforcement officer's posture, Alana declared, "Permission to present the account of how the events transpired, Ma'am."

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 3:28 am 

Frustrated

"Good. Someone's smart. Portals are tearing apart in the City Of Portals, only the most mainstay of Portals are still working properly, someone is attempting to tear at my soul, I just know it. Whomever is responsible for the enchantments on my Portals and the green sky above will face my wrath, my anger, and my full rage."

"Tell us, what has happened? The Harrison is one of the best behaved headquarters in Sigil".

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 1:36 pm 

All around the Lady, the air shimmers and is replaced by golden portals, and Gilgamesh stalks into the room. "When I first laid eyes on you, I believed that you would be a worthy addition to my collection, but now I am not so sure. You seem to believe yourself superior to me, as if such a thing were possible."

No, Gilgamesh, stop this now.
You are shaming the name of all heroes in doing this!
Hey, guys, c'mon, can't we at least try and get along with her?
...This is a bad idea.

Be silent, mongrels He flicks his wrist, and more lengths of chain jump from the portals to wrap around the Lady of Pain. With another curt gesture, two portals open behind him, and two spears begin floating out of them; one pink and seemingly translucent, and the other blackened, with pulsing, blood red channels along the head. "I believe I shall give you a choice. Join with me as my wife, or perish."

You idjit. If you're going ta do this, don't give her a chance to fight back. Finish this now.

Gilgamesh is silent for a moment, and then shakes his head. "It appears I will not be giving you a choice," he says, and the two spears launch directly at the god.

Attacking using the Spear of Longinus and Vasavi Shakti

Last edited by WalpurgisNacht on Sat May 09, 2015 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 2:55 pm 

"Magic," Rose muttered dumbfounded as she met Mistreya's own nonplussed gaze at the sight of the sheep downing the foe; a silence shared by all her souls except for Tsubomi how fawned over the adorable little creature. Atleast it seemed her friend could more than protect herself.

With that settled Rose scanned the battlefield, raising temporary shields to guard the fighters whenever it seemed an enemy was about to get the drop on them; she'd had to defend against magical siege weapons before, and the hordes which banged against her field were nothing compared to that. Though all that came to a halt when the Lady of Pain made her appearance, and while the fighting had ceased at her call, Rose maintained the barrier's just in case one of their foes tried to take advantage of the lull in the battle field.

Which of course is why one of their allies were the one's to break the ceasefire by assaulting the very goddess of this land; a fact that through all her souls into a frenzy at the oncoming act of deicide. They couldn't let this happen! The consequences of his success, or failure, were far too catastrophic to consider; and as she searched within herself she found her answer.

Reaching inside herself, she pulled on a connection many life times old; calling upon a dear friend with the single hope of avoiding catastrophe, "Mirror!" she called out in desperation, enforcing her authority as the Mistress of the Starcards and her special bond to them.

As the pair of spears raced across the sky a brilliant silver mirror which flared to life with the reflections of the two noble phantasms; angling itself slightly towards the sky.

The Mirror is a Living spell, the physical manifestation of the True Magic of reflections. One of it's abilities the capacity to alter the trajectory of objects by forcing them to act in much the same way a beam of light would to a normal mirror in relation to her Mirror. It's also not divine in any way shape or form.

In short, as they approach Spear of Longinus and Vasavi Shakti's trajectories would warp in such away that they should shoot off skyward. Away from any innocents, and their intended target. Most likely **** G !zombie Goldy off, and drawing his attention to Rose...

Needless to say, this sort of thing wouldn't work against the likes of Gae Bolg in it's Spear of Barbed Death form; as it reverses the laws of Causality in order to strike their target. Thankfully, that's not the case with either of these Noble Phantasms.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next