All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Digimon: Corrupted Core
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:18 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

The main lights were out, only the dark red emergency lights were functioning. The digimon that worked in various areas of the facility were rushing around in a desperate frenzy. The sounds of chaos, yelling voices, feet pounding, metal clanging as tools were carried, dragged, used and dropped, but truthfully none of that mattered to a particular Lunamon, after all, because of all of this she was finally free. She'd been ambushed and kidnapped while traveling through the northern woodlands of the WWW Continent, but now she was free once again.

Without the restraints of her cell she was easily able to break free and enter the winding numerous corridors of the strange facility. She moved quickly and carefully, doing her best to avoid the many workers and guards running around the facility, Kokuwamon and Goburimon respectively. Thankfully her large ears were for more than show, she was so far quite easily avoiding any potential conflict.

Lunamon glanced carefully around, not hearing anyone, or rather not hearing anything too close she rushed out into the hall. She was trying to make her way towards where she thought the way out was, "Those Goburimon always left this way when they they checked the cells..." she thought to herself as she glanced around yet again, afraid she was very lost at this point. "If I can't find my way out soon I may not get another chance" she reminded herself

As Lunamon entered a larger room, clearly some sort of monitoring station, but the numerous monitors along the walls were all blank due to the lack of power. There were many paths she could take from here, she stopped and listened carefully, and noted a strange commotion, almost like fighting but she couldn't be sure, the echo from the halls distorting the sound somewhat. "Is there... is there someone else who escaped too? I better go help!" she thinks as she rushed towards the noise

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:44 am 

The air was pushed out of Kotemon as her flying trojectory is ended abrubtly by a wall. She slinks down, rather hurt from the attack, looking up at her assailants. "back in your cell scum!" says the largest of the three Goburimon who has caught her.

Kotemon wipes her sleeve against her beak-mouth, looking at the intimidating thugs, she does a quick sweep of the room, if only she had her gear, maybe she could stand a chance. She felt powerless without her helmet, without her sword, but she was sure it was in this room somewhere, there were lockers lining the walls, they had locks on them. One of them surely...

For now, a weapon, any weapon, and the only one available was in the hands of the three ogre digimon. She narrows her miscolored eyes, looking them over, trying to gauge their abilities, obviously the leader is the strongest... but the one on the left is the weakest, clearly not well trained with a weapon.

She takes a deep cleansing breath, locking eyes with the largest Goburimon "you want more?" he asks gleefully as he sees her fighting spirit.

Kotemon gets to her feet in a flash, she makes a quick jumping dash towards the leader "THUNDER...!" she starts her attack, generating electricity in her hand. "HAH! didn't you learn your lesson last time!? GOBURI..!" the large Goburimon smiles toothfully as he draws his hand back, fire enveloping it.

"FIRE!" Goburimon fires his flaming blast towards Kotemons frontal assault, but just as he does she dashes left, spinning on her heel to stand in front of the weakest opponent "KOTE!" she hits her palm against his chest, electricity running through him and making him faint after the initial shock.

With her other hand she swipes hi club and takes a jump away from the two remaining, now with the weapon in her hand she feels more confident in spite of the damage she's taken and her lack of energy.

"WHY YOU LITTLE..!" the largest Goburimon shouts, turning menacingly towards her.

In spite of this "advantage" she probably can't take these guys... she hoped that she could find something to win this battle... or that perhaps someone else might come to help her...

On the other hand I wanna just lie in bed and watch cartoons literally always.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:36 pm 

"Lunar Claw!" cried Lunamon as she slashed down across one Goburimon's back with her hand aglow with soft silver light, having already taken some damage from Kotemon the unfortunate ogre digimon was reduced to scattered bits of data by the surprise attack. "How about we make this a fair fight?" Lunamon said with a playful smirk. The larger Goburimon turned its attention to the new assailant, leaving its remaining partner to deal with Kotemon. "Another escaped subject?! I'll beat you senseless and stuff you back in your cage!" the Goburimon yelled in a fury.

Lunamon merely grinned and took a fighting stance, while she wasn't the toughest digimon there was she was much quicker and more agile than her appearance let on. When Goburimon took a swing at her she easily ducked under it, "Lunar Claw!" she called as she swiped at his side hard, Goburimon flinched back, gripping his injured side. "Why you little-!"

He was about attack again when his partner, clearly not liking their odds now, spoke up, "b-boss... We'll be in big trouble if the subjects are too hurt..." He pointed out, and he couldn't be more right, all the guards and worker knew full well their leaders saw them as disposable, and if one of them was to damage one of the test subjects without permission there wouldn't be a single bit of data left.

The larger Goburimon grimaced, raising his club, too stubborn and angry to stop but knowing full well his partner was right, they were not in a good situation, perhaps the only good thing was the already injured Kotemon's equipment was still locked up.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:42 pm 

With Lunamon providing a distraction between the two ogres, Kotemon saw her opportunity to rush forward and deliver a solid smash to the smaller ogre's face. His body is lifted to the side with the powerfull thrust and before he gets to regain his composure, a second well placed smash sends him flying the other direction. "surprisingly well balanced..." Kotemon remarks to herself. The larger Goburimon is still fighting Lunamon, she appears to ready her finishing blow against his.

As Lunamon is about to seize the advantage and deliver a well placed Lunar Claw to the creatures stomach, Kotemon suddenly stands in between the two fighters. Both Gogurimon and Lunamon are distracted for just a split second, allowing Kotemon to dash forward "Hot Head!" Kotemon's body is covered in fire as she bodyslams the ogres stomach, head first. Her horns mercifully sticking out to each side rather than forward. The well placed attack sends him flying, and he goes down on the floor, his data shifting a bit before settling in his unconscious form.

Kotemon locks eyes with Lunamon, giving her an icy glare. Unlike other Kotemon, her eyes were not both yellow, a scar covers part of her left eye, and her pupil has become a dark purple, a clear sign of the experimentation she's gone through in this place. "my honor dictates that I thank you for your assistance" she bows shortly before moving on to look for her gear.

As she takes the first step she realises the incredible headache she's got, she holds her sleeved hand to her forehead, rubbing the sore spot "really shouldn't do that without my helmet..." she mumbles to herself. She begins opening up the lockers, using the ogre club to smash the locks. She finds her gear relatively quick, she hastily dons her armor and sword, finally feeling like herself again after what feels like an eternity.

She smells something on the air from the next locker and decides to investigate, sure enough it has some dried jerkey in it, a lot of it. She decides to quickly eat some, she hasn't eaten properly for so long, and this might be a poor excuse for a meal, but it's plentiful.

After having taken her fill she stuffs a bunch of jerkey in her clothes and turns to Lunamon who must be hungry as well. Now that her hemlet is on, her expression is impossible to read, a large yellow orb simply looks at the digimon in front of her. The silhuette of her purple eye is barely noticeable.

Kotemon takes a step to the side, as to allow Lunamon to take whatever she wants of the food, but she doesn't say anything.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:20 pm 

Medals: 2
1st Year (1) Supporter (1)

Hearing the commotion down the hall, Monodramon rocked his cage till it fell to the floor and busted open alarming the guards in the vicinity. "Hey you stay right there!" Some of the Goburimon had picked up their clubs as they headed towards his direction.

"Beat Knuckle!" He screamed as he threw punches at multiple Goburimon in front of him knocking them back as he ran over them. "Out of my way you monsters!" As the next one came in front of him he bashed his head into its stomach making both of them toppling over clearing the way for Lunamon and Kotamon. Huffing he saw the food and took some for his own."Oh man you don't know how hungry I am!"

Getting up he licked his claws and shook them in the air until dry. "Hello,my name is Monodramon!"He held out his hand to Lunamon with a smile."Oh and do we know how we get out of here? This place is really boring me."

Last edited by Alastar Rainford on Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:41 pm 

Lunamon was rather dumbfounded by this newcomer had managed to come in almost completely out of nowhere, and somewhat hesitantly reached out and took his hand, giving it a polite shake as she still stared in shock at how nonchalant he was about this situation. "I-I'm Lunamon... nice to meet you" she said a little hesitantly before getting herself together.

She turned to both Kotemon and Monodramon in turn and nodded, "We can't waste time, we've made too much noise and if they get the power back on in here we won't be going anywhere and i doubt these guys and their bosses are gonna be happy about our little escape party, lets get going!" she said with a calm authoritative voice somewhat in contrast to her rather cute appearance. She turned and looked out the door into the hallways, glancing back and forth, "Ok coast looks clear, follow me i heard a breeze coming from down this way before, it might be the way out" she said as she made her way down the hall, her ears twitching as she tried to keep an ear out for any more newcomers.

"I wonder if there are many others like those two... this place is pretty big..." Lunamon wondered absently as she glanced back to confirm the other two were behind her.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:50 am 

"Kotemon" was the only introduction she gave the two, she wanted to stop to talk about why she was mad but they didn't have time, she knew that.

She followed after Lunamon, looking around for threats and a possible way out. Her eyes fell on the offline survealance equipment.

"I have an idea" she rushed over to it, pulling up her sleeve to reveal the claw underneat, she found the wire she needed for this and cut through the rubber. "Electric... KOTE!" she hammered her electrocuted fist into the exposed wire, making the monitors flicker up, the image wasn't clear and the light wasn't on as much as it should be, but it was working.

"see if you can find out what you need... I have to concentrate to keep this going... can't for long..." She was not meant to produce electricity like this, it could be dangerious, especially if the electricity came back on while she was standing here. But it might help them find the way out and gauge the situation.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:35 am 

Lunamon nodded to Kotemon, scanning over the many monitors looking to see which was for sure was the way out, she spotted the correct one, at least she assumed it was the right one, the camera seemed to be pointed at a door and with only the somewhat dark emergency lights on sunlight could be seen coming in just a little from underneath the door. "Yes i was right, that's just where i thought it'd be!" Lunamon thought, she was just about to tell the others to hurry and head there until she spotted movement on another screen.

There were two digimon, clearly escaped subjects like the three of them given they were surrounded by a group of Kokuwamon, luckily for those two Kokuwamon were rather timid even in groups or they'd be taken down for sure, and there didn't seem to be any Goburimon in the area either. "Look there! those two need our help! They're even pretty close to the door we can make a quick getaway after we save them!" Lunamon said urgently to the others, already heading towards the conflict, even hearing echos of it in the halls.

Lunamon wouldn't leave them behind, not if she had any say in the matter, she knew time was of the essence but for now that didn't matter, in her home helping the group always came first, being afraid or selfish only hurt others, and of course it certainly didn't hurt their chance of escape if they had greater numbers on their side.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:41 am 

Kotemon nodded to Lunamon, she stopped pouring electricity into the wire, a pain flooding over her "yea... shouldn't have done that..." she tries to follow the other two but stumbles, she's hurt and now drained, barely able to walk straight.

She takes off her helmet to better breathe, and to wipe the sweat off of her brow. She coughs a bit, as her vision sails around her.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:00 pm 

Lunamon turned at the sound of Kotemon falling to the ground, she rushed over to check on the reptile digimon, clearly she was badly hurt, whether it was from the Goburimon before Lunamon arrived to help her or possibly from her escape or even lasting injury from the experiments, she couldn't really know, but she did know she could help, even if it was only a little. She raised her hands, palms facing Kotemon, a soft light bloomed around the tips of her ears and in each hand, "Moonlight Tears!" she called, the light streaming from her around her injured fellow in a softly glowing bubble, it was rather weak, the healing effect itself was rather minimal but it did wonders in removing pain.

After a few moments the light faded, Lunamon was breathing a little heavy, but was more concerned with Kotemon, "Are you ok now? we can't afford to waste time, once we get away i'll try to heal you more but that's all the energy i can spare for now" she said, helping Kotemon to her feet, turning to Monodramon, "You go up front, I'll keep an eye on her, those others are up the hallway and over that way" She said, gesturing in the direction they'd need to go, "lets hurry!"

PostThis post was deleted by CanadianWolf on Mon May 04, 2015 11:38 am.
Reason: Have to make a whole new post
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 12:28 am 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

BlackAgumon stood with his back to the wall, the Kokuwamon standing in front of him. He had no real clue if he was anywhere close to the exit. "Ugh this could not go any worse.." He thought to him self, the other digimon next to him wasn't being much help to him. "Fine I'll deal with this my self." He huffed, before he yelled out. "Pepper Shot!" He called out, black Fire balls shooting into the crowd of Kokuwamon. One or two blowing up into bits of data, the data quickly being transferred to BlackAgumon. "Come on, who's next!?" He called out

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 5:55 pm 

Salamon scampered down the hall, running from several types of digimon. The Goburimon were in the lead. She mad a turn down another hall and soon found it to be a dead end, and corroded with Koremon. A Black Augumon was backed into the corner. "Petty Punch!!!" Salamon howled and cleared the way towards him with a series of rapid punches. Unfortunately the digimon followed her ended up cornering both of them as well.

"Puppy Howl!!!!" she let out a loud howl that caused the closest digimon to be paralyzed. "Oh I hope somebody comes soon!" she whimpered lightly. Salamon was growing tired of running and her paws were starting to hurt now.

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 7:03 pm 

Lunamon rushed ahead down the hallway, knowing the other two wouldn't be far behind her. She was somewhat worried about Kotemon still considering the danger they were literally sprinting into but that was partly why Lunamon was rushing up in front. Lunamon rounded the corner as fast as her feet allowed, and saw the situation, the pair, a Salamon and BlackAgumon, were surrounded and backed into a corner. Their assailants were a small group of Goburimon, no doubt attracted by the commotion, but mostly a swarm of Kokuwamon, despite the massive disadvantage in numbers Lunamon was actually a bit relieved, there weren't as many as the camera had made her think, and luckily Kokuwamon were generally timid, after all there was a reason they were workers, not guards.

"HEY! How about we even the odds a little!" She shouted with a grin, getting many Kokuwamon to turn around and clearly show a look of fear at the prospect of a tougher fight.