All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:19 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

TehZach1993:

Alex burst through the portal back to the D- Hub, and began checking his body to make sure he was clothed.

"Well.....at least we got some air around our lower regions while in that world." Alex snickered‏

JDizzle383: Olivia stepped through the portal and breathed a sigh of relief. "FINALLY!" she shouted, noticing her shirt was finally back over her upper half, and her hakama bottom was once again covering her nether regions. "If we ever get assigned there again, I am volunteering for Council Jury Duty!" she said defiantly.

Jedi Master Ezra was next to exit the portal. "You realize the jury never elects new members unless one of them dies right?" he asked her. "Besides, beauty isn't something to be ashamed of and- ooof!!!"

Olivia had elbowed him in the stomach. "Keep those girly compliments to yourself, Jedi!" she said as Ezra rubbed his bruised area. "Still as strong as ever I see..." he muttered to himself.

TehZach1993:

Alex yelped as he felt something soft and fuzzy rubbing against his ankle. He looked down and saw a ginger cat purring and nuzzling him.

Alex picked the cat up and held him up to his face, he nearly dropped it when it spoke to him.

"Cute aren't I?" The cat gave a very feline smirk.

"Gah! Guardian! Sir! I didn't mean-" Alex stammered and hurriedly gently placed the cat back on the ground.

The cat chuckled, "Its alright child, I am irresistably adorable." Sparkles seemed to float around the cat now

A large screen popped into existance in front of the group. "Alex, you're taking the lead on this mission, you'll see why in a moment."

The screen portrayed a very familiar scene to Alex:

- - - - - - - -

A young baby with spikey black hair staring out of a large spacepod at an elderly old man.

The baby was shown being violent and nasty towards everything including the old man who took him in, one day the boy fell down a ravine and hit his head, putting him in a coma.

The old man prayed that he would be healed, and he was unresponsive for three days until he woke up. And was shown being different...he was a kind sweet boy who loved his grandpa "Gohan" the name popped into their heads, and was kind to all creatures that he shared his forest with.

It was shown that a girl with blue hair came upon the boy, and they had an adventure to seek out something called Dragon Balls, that when all 7 were gathered in one place, they'd grant a wish.

The boy and girl met many perils in the road ahead, until the story reached a conclusion where Goku was imprisoned in a castle with his friends, and the sight of hte moon caused him to turn into a monstrous giant gorilla.

In the end he was turned back, after scaring off the evil Pilaf and his cohorts.

He was shown undergoing training from a perverted old man named Roshi, who had them bring him dirty magazines or else he wouldn't begin his training.

A bald boy trained alongside Goku, and when their training was complete they entered many tournaments.

The scene changed, to Goku crying over Krillin's body, teh tourny annoucner said it was some sort of monster who was after a dragonball.

Goku stormed off on his flying Nimbus cloud to get vengeance on the one who had killed his friend.

Roshi was horrified to find a kanji of a demon on a piece of paper next to Krillin's body. "It can't be...Piccolo."

Goku was badly beaten by the flying green monster who slaughtered Krillin, "My name is Tambourine." The name rung in their heads.

The scene changed to show an elderly being with wrinkld green skin and antennae spitting out an egg from his mouth which birthed a dragonlike creature. "Your name shall be Cymbal, go forth!"

Goku was shown watching a fat samurai like man Yajirobe, slice up this Cymbal monster and they ate him for supper.

Piccolo and Goku fought, Goku was badly beaten again, this was after Tambourine met his end from Goku's powerful Kamehameha wave.
- - - - - -

Alex blinked, "No way....there's a world-" He was shushed by the guardian

- - - - - -

Believing young Goku dead, Piccolo set out to collect the rest of the dragonballs, which were in the possession of..

"The disciple who sealed me away with a technique that costs the user his life....The evil containment wave."

The scene changed and showed Master Roshi wearing a black outfit and without his usual sunglasses.

Roshi quickly clicked a capsule and threw it between himself and King Piccolo, with an explosion of purple smoke an electric rice cooker was revealed, a seal taped to the side.

"N-no!" Piccolo's face filled with fear, as Roshi began performing the hand signs until a whirlwind of green energy entrapped King Piccolo and began to shoot him down towards the open rice cooker.

But Piccolo hit the ground next to his prison instead, the sky turned blue again and Roshi's gasped in horror.

"I-I failed." Roshi collapsed on the ground, dead.

After that Piccolo summoned the dragon using the orange glowing spheres and wished for eternal youth, his skin became brighter green, and his wrinkles dissappeared.

The scene changed again, and showed Goku fighting against Piccolo until he was unable to move his right leg or left arm.

"Hahahaha! You've failed just like your idiot master!" Piccolo bellowed from the sky.

Goku charge up a Kamehameha wave into his fist, and shot up into the sky at Piccolo.

"You idiot! I'll block it!" He held his palms out to block the incoming blow, but to his surprise Goku shot right through his chest and he now had a gaping hole where his organs once were.

"Argh! Damn you!" Piccolo's final deed was to spit an egg across the horizon, claiming that his son would succeed where he'd failed.‏

- - - - - -

The screen faded from their view, the cat that was the guardian approached them. "Piccolo's son faced Goku in a life or death battle, where he nearly defeated him. But lost at the last second, Goku spared his life in the end....he's still out there. But Goku has a family now, a son and wife. But something even more sinister than the Demon King lurks on the horizon of where I'll send you"

JDizzle383: Kyle yawned as he woke up and found his cat, Corry, lying across his stomach. His room in the Dimensional Home for Unexplainable Bearers of Spacetime, commonly referred to the D-HUBS, was organized perfectly. "What is that incessant beeping?" he muttered to himself in his native tongue. Corry answered him. "It's a summons to the Guardian's next mission for you. I am surprised you didn't wake up twenty minutes ago when it started!"

"Sk'tarl" he cursed in his native tongue. "Why didn't you wake me?" he asked Corry, rushing to get changed and grab his gear.

"Catnap." was the response.

Minutes later he was running up to Olivia, Alex and Ezra where he skidded to a stop and held his knees, out of breath.

"Sorry... I'm... the lateness!" he panted in English. "Alarm was... how to be putting it... not enough of the loud?" he said, once again proving he wasn't the best English speaker. there was a heavy accent in everything he said, but he didn't seem to notice this. "So how was Pandora?"

Olivia shuddered. Ezra answered for her. "to put it simply, we're not going back."‏

RainAzel: Leaning back in her chair, Ilene stretched the tension out of her shoulders before getting up and carried the folder with the latest reports of the past few missions she went on. Just as she was about to leave, her cellphone range in her pocket. Pausing in her steps she flipped her phone open and brought it to her ear. “Hello? . . . . Oh, so soon? Alright, I’ll be there, thank you. . . bye.”

Snapping her phone shut, she continued her way down the hallways towards the Gates. Walking past a training room she stopped peering through the window to find a familiar figure sitting with his legs tucked under him so he was sitting in a seiza style, or that’s what she was told it was called. Bringing her hand up, she tapped lightly and opened the door. “Kazumi, the others are back from their mission, they should be going through briefing of their next mission. Are you going to come with me?”

A second or two past before Kazumi stood before silently turned to face Ilene and said, “Yeah sure I’m right behind you.”

They made their way to the gates in a comfortable quiet, they both preferred it, especially Ilene at the moment. Her mind was elsewhere and were focused on her reports that she made for the past day. They’ve been going on twice as many missions then they usually do, and she hasn’t received any answer about any bigger threat messing with the universe. Maybe it was all just coincidences and it was really nothing.

Finally making it to the Gates, Ilene looked around and spotted the group and made her way, over. “That was quick,” she commented standing with a hand on her hip as she smirked. “Please tell me you guys didn’t accidentally burn the world to the ground.”

TehZach1993: Alex grinned back, "More like we never want to go back...ever."‏

The Guardian in cat form strolled up to the two and tsked. "You're late for briefing.."

RainAzel: Ilene stiffened at the accusation that she was late, she was about to speak but Kazumi cut her off.

"I already used my free time to look at the files and I am fully briefed on the mission," Kazumi spoke, his posture straight and chin leveled.

Ilene frowned and spoke to defend herself. "It's not my fault. I had reports to fill out." She waved the thick folder in the air for emphasis.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:41 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Ruby Baggins slapped her body and found that it was all clothed in her regular Shire clothing. She sighed in relief and looked up at everyone. They still confused her at how everything works. "What's this briefing you speak of...?" She was still new to everything so a lot confused her. She looked at everyone around her, they were all so much taller than her, but that was because Hobbits were naturally little. The only thing she liked about the previous world they were in was that they were barefoot, that was something she enjoyed. But the clothes? Not so much.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:29 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)

"It seems we will be needing training from this... turtle master if we are to be surviving there." Kyle observed as he studied the events playing out before them. Olivia huffed in irritation. "Speak for yourself. My Hiero, and my Sonido and Cero abilities could put me on par with the spikey haired kid any day!"

Master Ezra simply observed the events in silence. "An Overpowered Universe with abilities like that will be interesting to say the least." he thought to himself as the Kamehameha wave was shown killing King Piccolo. What he said out loud was, "I assume we will be given powers or abilities to equate us with those types of inhabitants?"

The cat purred and spoke again. "Yes, you'll need them to fit in and I'm afraid no amount of force powers could stand up against what you're going to face..lightsaber or not. Er...no offense." The Guardian said with a sweatdrop.

A portal opened next to the cat with one swish of his tail.

"You'll be able to fly and whatnot...as well as get a little gift of a power boost from me, but otherwise you'll need to be trained by someone, just a suggestion.." The guardian glanced over at Olivia.

"Just a tip, you'll be able to alter your power level within reason in this world....even make it appear nonexistant or so low to someone's senses that they are caught off guard."

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:37 pm 

Blog: View Blog (13)

Multitasking, Ilene watched the video and listened to the conversation that surrounded her about the world she was about to jump into. Finishing the video she breathed in excited to jump into another universes, it's been awhile since she was so busy with- . "Ms. Conley, Mr. Tsukiya?" a female voice spoke up behind her.

Ilene turned to the women dressed as a lower guardian agent. "You are both needed at Gate 234, it has recently been deemed uninhabitable, and we would like you to come and help with recording and filing this in the archives."

Usually when Ilene was held up by paper work, she would groan, but she even saw Kazumi stiffen at the statement. For when a universe is confirmed as uninhabitable, it really means that the world was predetermined and by natural means destroyed, and by following the laws of the Guardians, they could do nothing but let it happen. It was something the Guardians always had a hard time dealing with, letting a universe fall apart unable to save it, they help a few to survive but nothing more then 10 because it was decided by fate that they really shouldn't be . . . around. Ilene did her best to not glance at Kyle. "Alright, we'll be there," Ilene finally answered. She inwardly sighed at the amount of work she now has. This was the second universe this month. Guess it was one of those sad coincidences.

Turning to face the group, Kaumzi already leaving, he was never good at interacting with people, Ilene shrugged and said, "Sorry guys, but good luck on your mission." Looking at Alex she added, "Be careful." Before she turned and left.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:32 pm 

Blair watched the video with great interest as this universe looked very interesting and very different from the others I mean they looked human like they were. By the time the video was finished you could see the grin on Blair's face as he wants to get to jump in and experience this universe as he thought this was the best part of what they do was traveling to different universes.

"Oooh we get their powers too! so when do we leave?" Blair looking at Alex as he was the leader. "Thanks Ilene and good luck with your stuff"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:35 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ruby looked up at everyone. It was easy for her to be ignored from her small height but she reached up and pulled on someone's shirt. "What's going on now?" Her small face was filled with wonder. She thought that this adventure would be fun, which was true. But she somewhat didn't appreciate being ignored from the others. She had to constantly try and get their attention by either pulling on their clothing or speaking louder than the others. She looked up at the others with big blue eyes. A piece of curly blond hair fell in her face and she flicked it away with a small wave of her hand.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:43 pm 

Looking down at Ruby, Alex smiled and crouched down to her level. "Well...we're going to another world actually. The place we're going will have people doing battle with evil forces, usually in hand to hand combat rather than using weapons. I know all this must seem foreign to you...but don't worry, you were chosen by the Guardian...that means you're as valuable to this party as anyone else." Alex gave her a reassuring grin and stood back up to turn to Blair.

When the portal opened, Alex turned to Blair. "Looks like we're going now actually..." Alex stepped through the portal and came out right behind Kame House.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:47 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ruby thought for a second and nodded. She jumped back a little when the portal opened. There was a lot of things she'd still have to get used to, but at least she had her fathers sword that he had given her before he passed. It was special because it was light enough for her to swing without trouble, and glow blue when Orcs were near. She followed Alex through the portal and looked around as she came out the other side. Everything was so strange. She didn't know if she liked it or not but she would soon find out.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:00 pm 

Blair watched the girl tugged on Alex's shirt as to get his attention as she was so small compared to the rest of the group and it was hard not to miss her. As Alex went down to the girls height Blair easily forgetting her but accidentally as she was so small and short and he didn't know everyone too well in the group but there will be time for that. As Alex got up Blair saw a portal opens up in front of Alex and says well it's time now and with that Alex jumped through and so did the small girl with Blair following behind her once on the other side Blair just stood and looked around their area to see if they were alone. Blair looked over to Alex " I heard it's mainly hand to hand combat here? is that correct? because if so then I'm going to love this planet!" Blair staring out into the deep blue ocean while waiting for the rest of his team.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:20 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Ezra followed Alex into the portal without questioning him. Olivia looked over at Kyle and got a rather mean idea.

"Come on kitty! maybe you'll get a ball of yarn to wrap the enemy in!"

Kyle hissed at her, held up the finger(which was an action he had recently learned from the Avatar world) and walked into the portal. Olivia smirked and followed. She had never been very nice to the Nekojin, but not just because she didn't like him. It was also because he seemed to get away with things just because of his lack of knowledge of the English language. Well... that and he could dodge anything and land on his feet afterwards no matter how she threw stuff at him. Well... just a perk of being part cat.

On the other side of the Portal, once they were all there, Kyle looked at himself and noticed he was wearing nothing but cloth pants with a hole for his tail, and that his skin had developed a leopard print. his hair was still white, but was now spiked up instead of down. Ezra now wore a Training Gi, and Olivia... well, she wore a regular T-shirt to disguise the hole in her midsection, as well as a pair of jeans(what did you expect from a violent sassy girl? you couldn't get her in a dress unless you wanted to die and have her remove it when you were dead).

"Well we should probably introduce ourselves... Come on Ruby!" Olivia said. without looking at the others, she went to Kame house and knocked.

"So much for the keeping of the surprise deli mint." Kyle sighed, not realizing he had used a complete nonsense wording again.

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:08 am 

An old man answered the door, a bald old man with sunglasses and a white beard. "May I help you?" He said, curiously looking at the crowd gathered outside his house.

Alex pushed gently and delicately as he could past Olivia, so he wouldn't get his head cut off for brushing against her boob or something. He waved to Roshi, "Uh..hi! We were hoping we could uh...be trained by you? We hear you're the best!" Alex laid it on thick, lying to keep their cover.

Roshi's sunglasses reflected the sun, and he stroked his beard...his attention seemingly fixated on Olivia.

"Hmmm...well I'm sort of retired..." He said as he looked back into his house, "Buuuut! Maybe if the young lady you got there...lets me take a peek at those." He said pointing to her chest, "I'll consider it." The old man was actually drooling in front of them, on his face a big dopey grin.

Roshi instantly got knocked on the head, a large red bump arising from where he was struck. Bulma had been behind him and punched him square on his noggin.

"What the heck was that for!?" Roshi said as he wandered off rubbing the bump.

Bulma huffed and turned to the group on Kame House's doorstep. "If you're really here to be trained by the old fart, you can expect a lot more where that came from."

Alex's face lit up. "Heey...you're Bulma Brief! You're the daughter and heiress to Capsule Corp.!"

Bulma smiled, "Yep, that's me!"

"Uhh..you wouldn't happen to have a spare Dragon Radar we could borrow? Kinda...wanting to find the Dragonballs." Alex said nervously.

Bulma grinned, "I remember when me and a certain spikey haired kid went looking for those. Had quite a few adventures back then, but since you asked I actually have a spare here in my pocket. The spikey haired kid, Goku, took the other one." She handed the radar to Alex, who thanked her and motioned for Olivia and the others to huddle up.

"If Goku has the Dragon Radar right now, that means he's gone off to rescue his kidnapped son Gohan, from his long lost brother Raditz who revealed to him that he's one of the last of a race of warrior aliens called Saiyans. We have to hurry, and we'll have to fly there. Everyone needs to try their best to keep their energy suppressed, and not ya know...fall into the ocean."

Alex after this speech to them, concentrated and an aura of blue energy surrounded his body, and he shot up from the island surface and into the sky. "Come on!" He said from above, looking at the Dragon Radar.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:09 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ruby chased after Olivia. She knew that she at least had one new friend. "Wait for me!" She yelled as she ran after her. When the man opened the door all she did was stare up at him and then up at everyone else. "Dragon Radar? Dragonballs? I'm so confused..." Ruby put a small hand to her head. She had a slight headache from the new things she was learning on this strange journey. But she was the one who longed for adventure so she's the one to blame for tagging along with these strange people. She watched as Alex shot up into the sky and did a small jump. "Do you guys forget that I don't have that kind of ability?" She looked up at everyone still confused.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 3:03 am 

Blair followed the group to the front of the house where Roshi stays and is meant to be the best guy to train them as he had trained Goku and look how strong he is so it might be worth there time. As they knocked on the door an old man came out to greet them and told them he was retired typical anything so he doesn't have to do work, maybe he's not as good as he use to be and we are wasting time. Blair noticed a lady hand Alex something a radar of some sort that will help them on their quest. Blair watched as Alex jumped up into the air and was now hovering calling everyone to join him, Blair stood there and concentrated hard and felt the energy as a white energy surrounded him and he shot up into the sky next to Alex. " Why must we surpress our energy levels? No one knows us"

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 4:04 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Kyle looked over at Olivia and Ruby, squatting to Ruby's level and smiling. "You weren't given powers upon our arrival?" he asked, then turned his back to her and said encouragingly. "Hop on! I can carry you if you do not feel comfortable to be flying."

"Hey! what kind of pansy are you!?!" Olivia yelled at Kyle with a bit of unnecessary flailing her arms around. Ezra looked at Olivia. "Do not compromise our mission because of your petty lover's quarrel."

Olivia's cheeks were now red as a tomato. "I do NOT love him!" she shouted loud enough for all to hear.

"Keep telling yourself that. See how long that does you any good." Ezra said with a slight smirk. With that, Ezra followed Alex with a blue aura surrounding him as well as he was now waiting on Olivia and Kyle, Ruby on Kyle's back. In a matter of minutes they were all flying towards the Radar's symbols.

"So tell me again why we are to be needing the Dragon Balls?" Kyle asked Alex.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 11:08 am 

"We don't necessarily need them right now, but Goku's son Gohan was kidnapped by a man called Raditz...who is his brother and has revealed to him that Goku is from another planet, a planet of warriors called Saiyans and Goku was originally sent here to wipe out all life on this planet, but Goku hit his head when he was young and his memories were wiped." Alex turned to Kyle at that.

"The reason we needed the radar, is because Gohan has a Dragonball, one of seven, on his hat...its how Goku and Piccolo teamed up and found out where Raditz had taken him."

They arrived at a grassy landscape and saw three figures standing below. Raditz glared up at them, "Friends of yours? It won't do you both any good, no matter how much trash you bring...its still weakling trash." Raditz chuckled.

Goku and Piccolo looked up at them, Alex descending first. Goku looked at him curiously, while Piccolo wore his usual grumpy expression.

"Who are you?" Goku asked.

"Uhh...new students of Master Roshi?" Alex said nervously.

Goku smiled, "Okay, I have a feeling we'll need all the help we can get with this battle."

Piccolo scoffed, "As if."

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 11:13 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ruby hung on the back of Kyle and looked down at the ground. She thought it was awesome that she was so little and had no idea that the world was that incredible over everything else.

Ruby jumped off of Kyle's back and onto the ground. She loved the feel of the grass on her feet. She looked up at everyone as they landed and then up at the strange figures they had been conversing with.
"You shouldn't underestimate us sir." Ruby said up to Piccolo. She looked between the two. They would need their help at some point whether this stranger wanted it or not.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 3:14 am 

Blair followed Alex following the dragon radar which would hopefully lead them to their first dragon ball. As they were flying Blair was looking around admiring the beauty of the planet the green grass and blue ocean and as they neared there destination they could see three guys apparently we are helping to fight against the one guy and as they landed everyone noticed them but lucky Alex managed to sort the intos out.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 10:17 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Olivia only heard one word that Raditz said. "Did you just CALL ME A WEAKLING?????" She shouted at the top of her lungs.

"You shouldn't have done that." Ezra stated.

"Why? what's she gonna do? rip my arms off?" Raditz laughed.

"You really should not be to suggesting the dismemberment." Kyle said, earning strange looks from all who were not aware of his speech patterns.

"You're gonna WISH I had ripped your arms off you Saiyan bastard!" Olivia yelled, using her Sonido to appear behind Raditz and grab his tail.

"Hey! what are you- let go of that yooooOOOOUUUUUUUCCCHHHHHHH!" Raditz screamed as she twisted it in a manner that it was definitely not supposed to bend. "Anyone else wanna beat the stuffing out of this jerk?" she said, looking around. Raditz responded be punching her in the jaw so hard he knocked her out. "And that's for touching my tail, ****ing!" he yelled as she went flying. "Alright, who's next?" he said as she made a mountain cave in on itself on impact. Ezra and Kyle wisely chose to stay silent and wait for Goku's reaction.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 12:05 pm 

Goku and Piccolo charged Raditz and began fighting him at incredible inhuman speeds. However every blow they threw was either dodged or countered. They flew back as Raditz kicked them both away, and leaping off the ground they charged again.

Alex nodded to the others, "Lets go!"

As Goku and Piccolo neared their target, Raditz shot up into the air just as they got close. They flew upwards towards the fleeing Saiyan, and Raditz got a devious smirk on his face as they neared closer.

Raising his hands, he fired two ki blast waves down at them, Goku managed to dodge, as well as Alex who was still on the ground...Piccolo wasn't so lucky as one of the blasts caught his left arm.

Goku landed on the ground and his gaze went up to where Raditz had been, "Where'd he go!?"

Raditz appeared behind Goku instantly, "Right here!" he kicked Goku and sent him sprawling onto the ground, his chin digging into the dirt.

Alex took the opportunity to rush Raditz and begin fighting him, he wasn't much of a challenge to the Saiyan and found himself getting a punch to the jaw that sent him flying into the rocks that Olivia was buried in.

Goku got up rubbing some stinging dirt out of his scraped chin, "You ok Piccolo? GAH!" Goku gasped as they saw that Piccolo was missing his left arm, which was bleeding purple blood.

Piccolo held his stump and managed a grin, "Its not as bad as it looks. I only need one arm to fight."

Raditz cackled loudly, "WAHAHAHA! Who are you kidding you're half DEAD already!"

Goku and Piccolo began conversing about a new technique Piccolo had developed, ironically to kill Goku originally.

"Can you do this technique with just one arm?"

"I'll need time, think you can buy me some?"

"Sure! I'll do my best!" Goku proclaimed as he flew towards Raditz.

"Wahahahaha! Whatever strategy you devise it won't work!" Raditz taunted, suddenly his scouter beeped and signaled a rising power level in the crumbled mountain.

"Power level is at 200! And its still going up!?" Raditz said in disbelief.

A familiar sort of incantation could be heard from the rubble, one that Goku and Piccolo were both quite familiar with.

"Ka-me....ha-me...." The male voice proclaimed, as a sphere of blue ki could be seen flickering.

"No way! That guy really WAS trained by Master Roshi!" Goku said in awe.

Raditz growled, "Come on! Show me what you've got!" he shouted defiantly.

Alex shouted in typical DBZ fashion at the top of his lungs, "HAAAAA!" as the blue-white beam of energy shot out directly towards Raditz.