All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Ruina Ascending
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 7:28 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Anya jumped up and down and clapped but then stopped. "Why would I want to go anywhere with you? I can't trust you...." She tilted her head to the side. She knew how rare she was, people would kill for a species such as a siren. Especially Anya. She thought for a moment and then shrugged with a nod. "Yeah sure. Lets go." She took hid hand and almost dragged him into the woods. She looked for Hauk but when she couldn't find him, she shrugged once again and continued on with the new man she had found to play with.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 10:36 pm 

Most Helpful Member (1) Contest Winner (1)

"I knew it..." Hauk moaned. This guy was going to be trouble. Luckily, Hauk has had his fair share of run-ins with trouble, so he did have an arsenal of tricks in his pocket. For example, he was well-versed in the practice of confusing the enemy. He dispelled the binding on his sword. There was no direct earth here, so he would be limited in what he could do, and he needed to conserve his power.

"I don't know what your business is with that siren, but you see, I'd really prefer if she were unharmed," Hauk told him, "I also don't want her harming anybody else, so if you're a slaver we're going to have some words."

Hauk went into a sprint. As he neared Elrin's position, he cast a binding on the man's eyes to his own. He found great amusement in this particular binding- whoever he cast it on would see through Hauk's eyes, so he couldn't possibly miss watching himself get tackled to the ground. The brief shock and confusion in it was just enough to accomplish what he needed to. He dispelled it after vaulting over the lad.

"Sorry for that, mate! Nothing personal!" he called over his shoulder. He needed to gain control this situation and fast.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 11:17 pm 

As he and Anya made their way from the beach area and into the forest that lead toward the next district, Logia tried to force himself to get back on task. He had seriously lost his edge. Not once during the time he had been an Executor had he let his personal feelings interfere with a job. But he was very young for a half dragon. Even though he was in his twenties, he was basically a teenager. He'd never even paid much attention to woman up until this point - hells, he wasn't even old enough to mate yet!

'Wait.. " He thought, momentarily shocked. 'Is that what this is? Do I want to mate with her?'

Shaking his head to clear out the strange thoughts he was having, he steeled himself, and placed a hand on Anya's shoulder to stop her.

"I'm sorry miss, but before we go any further, I'd like to ask you a question. You wouldn't happen to know anything about a number of young men in the area who went missing recently... would you?"

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 12:01 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Anya stopped when hr put a hand on her shoulder. She wasn't used to the touch so she jumped a bit but then relaxed. She thought for a minute. She had killed a few travelers but that was pretty much it. She decided that she would tell him the truth. "Well, I did kill a few travelers... But that was only to keep my energy up..." She slid a bit away from him and watched his body language. If he was going to attack she would see it first so she would have time to scream to stop him. He didn't look ad if he was going to kill her. People knew that sirens had to take men's souls to live so why should she be punished for the way she was made? After all, it wasn't her fault she was born a siren. She looked up at him, big blue eyes staring straight at him, waiting for him to do or say something.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 12:20 am 

Elrin shook the uneasy feeling off as he saw himself through the man's eyes. He quickly gave chase and smirked as he saw the forest approaching. With all the trees, there wouldn't be a lack of shadows. Shadow travel would be best. The man was far in front of him, but that wouldn't matter. Once in the forest, Elrin dived into the shadows and searched around for Logia. He spotted him with the Siren, so Elrin jumped out of the shadows and leaned against a nearby tree. He listened in to the conversation for a moment and decided to interfere. Another smirk appeared on his face as he shadow dashed behind the Siren. Lightly, he pushed her towards Logia. Even thought it wasn't a very harmful push, the Siren was sure to trip, and Logia would have to do something.

"Oops..." Elrin said and feigned a gasp, "my bad."

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 1:16 am 

"Oh man..." Logia said, rubbing his forehead as though he had a headache. "I figured it was going to be something like that. Look... I understand how it feels to have instincts like that, but you can't just give in to them. There are ways to get by without letting them control your actions. If you don't learn to control your urges then bad things..."

Logia was so caught up in figuring out what to do about Anya that he didn't even notice Elrin approaching. Then, all of a sudden, Anya was flying towards him, and being caught off guard, he instinctually released a surge of blue electricity which shocked everyone nearby.

"Bad things like that happen." He said with a sigh, catching the siren before she hit the ground.

"Um... new guy?" He called out, looking around for Elrin. "You're not dead or anything, are you?"

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 6:49 pm 

Anya was in fact not where he'd left her, and to him, that did not bode well. There was something shady about that man, and it wasn't his shadow wielding. Hauk became worried. The forest loomed before him- it wasn't a terribly big one, but it was expansive enough to get lost in. If they'd taken her anywhere, his best guess was in here. Part of him was gratified that he'd been driven onto his own turf. The moment he stepped foot in the bare soil, he could feel the power of Monachus charging him with strength again. The earth was so good to them, and it was a shame very few would truly experience that.

Finding them was a different matter. Tracking wasn't exactly his strong suit. Shamefully, his wolf form ought to have made him an excellent hunter, if only he could withstand the sudden onslaught of sensory overload which typically followed after shifting. If there weren't so much overhead coverage he might have considered taking to the air instead. He would just have to find them the old fashioned way. He trudged on, the earth enabling him to continue to run without tiring.

He didn't need to go far, however. He spotted Anya with another man, probably a companion of the shady fellow. She was doting on him, and seemed fairly happy. It was difficult to determine who was being preyed upon here.

"Anya d-a-a-!" His warning was cut off abruptly by a surge of primal energy. He'd never been electrocuted before, but decidedly it was not a pleasant experience. The shock had him on his arse in seconds, his dark hair catching static as his muscles twitched in utter confusion. His eyes were open, disoriented, and managed to do little more than watch Logia in bewildered pause.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 7:29 pm 

Elrin started to laugh but then winced as he was shocked by an electric current. Not only that, but he was sent onto the ground and started convulsing as the electricity flowed through him. It felt as if a weakened lightning bolt just struck him head on. The pain stopped after a minute or so, but Elrin felt paralyzed. Being close to the source of the magic increased the power of its affects.

"Yeah, totally fine, Logia," he said sarcastically, "I didn't just suffer for a minute there." An urge to knock Logia to the ground came suddenly to Elrin, and he obeyed. Or at least, he tried to. When he went to stand up, something strange happened. His legs wouldn't respond, probably from the paralysis. He sighed, "I can only hope this bothersome magic of yours wears off soon..." He shook his head and spotted the man from earlier. "You! You're the one who tried to bail on me back there." Elrin narrowed his eyes. "As soon as I can stand, you and Logia are gonna have a private talk with my fist." Malice practically formed his words.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 7:34 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Anya looked at all of the men. She turned and saw Hauk. Her face lit up, she tried to go to him but was stopped by a strange surge of energy that zapped through her. She was caught by Logia and couldn't move. After a bit, she was free to move and walked over to Hauk. "I'm sorry for leaving.... He lured me in here." She pointed to Logia. Her eyes were filled with innocence. "He doesn't seem evil to me though. His power may be a bit of a ****ing but he seems nice enough." She smiled but then turned her attention to the man who had fallen and stood up. She heard his threat and jumped up. "Touch Hauk or Logia and you'll have to answer to me." She may have been short and pretty, but she was by no means, one you would want to **** with.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 8:08 pm 

"Alright, everyone needs to relax." Logia said, keeping an eye on Anya to make sure she kept her balance. "I apologize for what just happened, but it wasn't intentional."

He meet Elrin's angry gaze with one of his own before continuing.

"Perhaps if a certain someone hadn't scared the hells out of me, this whole thing could have been avoided..."

"I don't mean to be rude, sir," He said to Hauk, inclining his head slightly in the man's direction. "But your friend needs to come with us. She's responsible for a number of deaths in this area over the last few weeks. You have my word that she won't be harmed, but there are things that we need to discuss to ensure that justice is served. If you don't trust my intentions, then feel free to join us, but please... Don't interfere. This is official business."

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 11:26 pm 

Hauk took it upon himself to regain his composure quickly. He was at least relieved to find that Anya was unharmed. The walking battery promised him no harm would come to her, but also insisted that his "official business", be what it may, took precedence over all. Hauk took a moment to share looks with them. He still didn't trust that white-haired fellow. At least this one made an effort to be more diplomatic. He hadn't noticed his hand was gripping at the hilt of his sword ready to draw, but with a long and collective breath, he slowly lowered it.

"Very well, but it is my duty to ensure no harm comes to her, or anyone else for that matter," he shot a pointed look in Elrin's direction, "this one included." Regrettably.

Hauk then turned his attention on Anya, and his expression turned salty with disappointment. The only thing difficult to swallow as a druid was being compelled to protect even those who would prey upon another loved equally by Monachus. Hearing the news that his current subject of interest had in fact been responsible... he found it difficult to even look at her. He cast his eyes downward. It was going to be a long day.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 11:36 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Any felt as if she just wanted to die. It wasn't her fault. She was made the way to live off of their energy and souls. She doesn't want to kill men, she has too however to live. She looked to the ground, a tear fell from her eye and splashed softly on the ground. A small light came from it, but it went unnoticed to Anya. She sighed. "Fine..." Was all she could say. Her voice was shaky as she stepped closer to Logia. Her eyes were stayed glued to the ground. She couldn't look at Hauk after the disappointed look he had give her himself. She felt sick to her stomach. The thought of suicide once again in her mind. Either that or just killing herself slowly by not taking the energy she so desperately needs to survive. Or just become a slave. Why have a life where she would be locked up or dead, when she could still live but become a disgusting old mans product for pleasure. A small shiver went down her spine as the thought crept into her mind.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 4:48 pm 

After taking a few deep breaths, Elrin calmed down. The day was already full of events and he had his fair share of action. He still was angry, but he stuck to the mission.

"I'm gonna have to agree with Logia here. We're not here to harm the Siren, but we do need to take her. As he mentioned, you can come along if you wish," he said. Elrin may have seemed calm on the outside, but his mind was racing with ways of getting back at the man. It was then he realized something. "I don't think I've gotten your names yet. First, the Siren's name, and then this..." he searched for an appropriate word, "baboon's name. I also haven't introduced myself, so the name's Elrin." The paralysis wore off and he stood, brushing himself off of any dirt. Part of his clothes were singed. Those were his only pair he had been wearing for a while now, so he would have to find some new clothes later.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 8:27 pm 

Hauk felt his brow twitch ever so slightly. This Elrin was a choppy one. Did he really think him so barbaric or primitive? Certainly he was old fashioned, but he spoke his mind, and disapproved of his thievery. Could the lad not accomplish things honestly? The land was lush with everything one needed to get by with, if only they were willing to look. Why was it the people of this plane had to step on each others' toes for it?

"I'm afraid a baboon isn't quite a part of my repertoire," Hauk grumbled back, "Nor is it my name. I am called Hauk, and I ought to remind you, Ser Elrin, that you happen to be standing on the grounds of Monachus." He rolled his shoulders as if to drive home his point. He nodded to Logia, wordlessly assuring him he would follow to their destination. He then bound himself to his raven shape and took to the air, needing the space to clear his head and focus on his goal.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 8:02 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Anya was about to say something to the boys but was cut off when Hauk flew upwards. She let out a sigh and hun her head. She looked up at the two men who had caught her. "I'm Anya... If you care to know." She was upset. She knew that these men were going to do one of the things: Kill her or enslave her. She sighed softly and approached the two. She nodded for them to lead the way and waited to start moving to her undeniable fate. Whether it be death or a life of a slave, she deserved it. A small tear fell from her cheek and splashed on the ground, Anya didn't notice, but when it landed in the grass it bloomed into a pure white flower

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 7:08 pm 

I have returned

Logia let out a sigh of relief, glad that everything had come to a happy conclusion. Turning to Elrin, Logia handed him a few silvers.
"There's only room for two on the bike, so you're going to have to find you're own way back. Get yourself a new pair of clothes, and try not to take too long."
Moving towards Anya, Logia grabbed her hand and started leading her back to the market. Bringing her to his bike, Logia motioned for her to get on.
"Hop on, it's only a short ride too the guild hall."