All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The City of Unity (IC)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:59 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

The hybrid strode into the bar, making a soft bang as the steel door hit the wall. He stepped up to the bar, ordering a drink. The bartender obliged, the tattoos on his arms marking him as a ganger right from the start. Hardly a surprise, Scott was deep in Bloodborn territory. They were so named for their adherence to the purity of bloodlines, unless you could prove you were a pureblood all the back to the beginning of Einheit itself, you weren't allowed near their "turf". They made exceptions, of course, for military and workers, but they didn't usually enjoy it. I was one of the few exceptions.

I make my living only as a mercenary, of a sorts. My code of ethics typically consists of get paid and go unnoticed. The bartender knew I was here on work, the black cloth tied around my arm a symbol of the paid killers in this part of the City. The City of Unity, that's right. Money talks here, and everywhere, and between that and power any rule can be broken. There was a crowd gathered at one end of the bar, growing louder now. They had been silent before, I had not noticed them. But jeering insults could be heard, now. I shot the bartender a look as I finished the drink, paid, and went to spy the receiver of these harsh words.

A male lay on the floor. He was older, and a hybrid. The orange band on his arm marked him as a construction worker, but his age made that unlikely. No doubt they hadn't believed his occupation. I may have looked quite sinister at that particular moment, because they immediately recognized my own and parted before me. The male was bleeding from his chest and stomach. Neither wound appeared immediately fatal, but nevertheless there was no telling how long the man had lain here. A puddle had formed across the ground under him. I knelt next to him, looking him in the eye. He was more at peace with this scenario than could have been possible. I had no doubts he'd suffered this treatment before. I feared this time would be his last, his gasping breaths sharp and hollow.

Some of the patrons had grown their courage back once more, rather, their arrogance. A jarring spartan-kick hit me between my shoulder blades, sending me sprawling over the old man. I was grabbed beneath my arms and dragged to my feet. I noticed some in the crowd wore the bands, but seemed to terrified to help. No matter... A punch to my stomach ended that thought, and now I saw blood. The details in the crowd melded together, and I focused on my attackers. Another punch sailed, and I ripped myself free of the grasp in the nick of time. One assailant doubled over, the punch landing perfectly against his sternum.

There were to many to handle hand-to-hand, instead I pulled the handgun from the bag draped across my shoulder. If the growing red heat sink in the handgun weren't menacing enough, the look on my face was deadly. The patrons ran now, the bartender going as well. "Sheep to the slaughter... This place has really gone downhill." Well, there goes one of my rules. Good thing none of them knew me. I turned back to the dying man once they'd all left, kneeling once more.

Quote:
"Son.. Thank you. Let me tell ya a story, before I go..." I give him a strange look, puzzled, as the dying man forcibly shook his head. "It's strange, dammit, but it's true! I swear it on my life...

"In an ancient age long ago, the Sun died. How, is impossible to say. Some say it was the consequence of forbidden science. Other tales claim it was the wrath of the gods themselves which smote it from the heavens. Whatever the cause, the Time of Light ended, and the long night and winter of the Fimbulvetr began.

"It was only through sheer technological might, the atmosphere-warming Sky Furnaces desperately launched into the skies after the Sun's death, that the planet was kept from plummeting to the temperature of cold, sunless space. The world transformed into a grim, frostbitten wasteland known as the Nightlands, haunted by horrific aberrations and monstrous things awoken by the coming of the forever Night. Surviving populations crowded into the last great fortress cities, the Colonies, where civilization continued... In a sense. As the world grew ever colder, so did the relationships between different races. Primal survival instincts which, in the Time of Light, had no place in society began to stir after ages of slumber.

"In time, the concern for preserving the survival of one's own people regardless of the cost on other species slowly took hold over society. A powerful feline house ruling one Colony would accuse a neighboring rodent enclave of violating a resource-sharing treaty, eventually leading to war. Working class canines in the same Colony would blame food shortages on the ruling felines and carry out a genocidal revolt, while reptiles in yet another would be exiled to their doom in the Nightlands by the ruling mammals. Yet in all scenarios, hybrids would by far receive the most persecution, being seen by each side as impure abominations — the shameful, aberrant fruit of inter-species procreation.

"In time, the Species Wars, as they would later be known as, led to the destruction of civilization... With one exception, where we are now. Einheit City, The City of Unity.

"The world of scientific advancement has grown, and this time the hybrids have begun to take power. Purebred gangs run rampant and the military is ruthless in their attempt to stop them. What about you? What have you become? A peaceful citizen by day, a thief by night? A soldier in the militia, only to turn against his own for money offered by the gangs that run deep in the city? You are playing a role in deciding the fate of the world. A dark power not seen since the Species Wars has risen. The Sky Furnaces have started to grow dim. The civilization as it is known will soon change forever.

"It is here the tale of the world's end will be told. What part will you play?"

!!!READ THIS!!! Plot Information !!!READ THIS!!! | +
2250. Technological advancements none thought feasible. until very recently.

Armor and weapons are advanced beyond belief, laser and plasma dominate the weapons trade. Firearms, however rare, are obsolete. The armor absorbs lasers, stops plasma, and bullets all but bounce off. Gangs and militia use stolen pieces of armor, and weapons. Citizens themselves are ignorant of the world around them, afraid of the military, gangs, and rebel militias equally. The odds of a civilian picking up a weapon are low.

On the civilian side, things were created mainly upon necessity. Vehicles run without fossil fuels, using hydrogen or manpower as an alternative fuel. Lights glow without electricity, or use hand-cranks and rechargeable batteries to operate.

This is the safest surviving colony, definitely safer than any part of the Nightlands. Hybrids and purebreds live peacefully here... However, another Species War is fast approaching. The citizens are acting as one would expect, denying all traces of war until it reaches their doorstep. Hybrids who have purebred friends or family oppose the all-hybrid takeover. Purebreds can sense it coming, forming up the militias. But despite the disturbances, life continues as normally as possible.

Einheit City, under the rule of The Ministry, a military aristocracy, declared that cross-species hybridization was the next step in evolution, and that hybrids were genetically superior to purebreds. That declaration hasn't become well-known to many, yet, but word is spreading of the takeover.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:08 pm 

Bad news always comes when you're not in the mood for it. I was busy enjoying my usual cup of morning coffee when Private Orson entered with reports from the previous night, after a quick solute between us he laid the file on my desk. I let out a loud groan as I glanced over the first paper that waited within, it was a murder report. It wasn't that surprising, the section of the city I'd been assigned to keep order in was becoming more and more like hell everyday. I couldn't have a single morning of peace without hearing about a beating,raping, or shooting that happened.

I'm Captain Jericho Myers, an officer of the Einheit military, which means I'm expected to keep the peace with less than adequate resources. The base I'm assigned to is more like a distant outpost with only a handful of squads assigned to it. A handful of squads that are the only line of defense between the slum district this base is located in and total anarchy. It was a poor area and naturally that invited the purebred gangs to set up shop. They usually leave me and my troops alone, but they're getting more brazen all the time.

I'm pulled out of my internal thoughts as Orson speaks, "Captain, we also have reports of usually high gang activity on Eighth Street."

"Which gang?" Although I asked out of curiosity, the answer didn't matter too much. The gangs were for the most part equally criminal and equally aggressive, it's just a few had more numbers.

"The Canines, sir."

"Alright, radio Tersi and have her get one of the patrol vehicles ready to go, we'll suit up and investigate this gang activity ourselves." It was unusual to run a patrol with only three soldiers, but most of the other squads already had their own assignments and I didn't want to pull any away on a situation that could turn out to be nothing. I trust Orson and Tersi, if things go bad we'll be able to fight our way through any scrapes.

I quickly suit up and make my way outside to meet my two comrades by one of our armored patrol vehicles. I take my usual seat in shotgun position as Tersi gets behind the wheel and Orson gets into the gunner seat, and then we head out for what would hopefully be just a standard patrol.....

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:24 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Caroline Jones. A sweet girl who was adopted by hybrids when her parents died. She lived in the upper class and somewhat hated it. She always had, and to be a part of them disgusted her. She stripped from her fancy clothes and put on a pair of jeans and a T shirt, she messed up her hair and went to the balcony where she jumped off and landed in a bush. She waited a few seconds before looking around and sneaking into a crowd of citizens that had been walking by.

Stealth was her best asset. That and her bow that she held on her back along with her quiver filled with multipurpose arrows with abilities. She eyed a patrol vehicle going down the street and decided to follow when she saw some patrons of a tavern running. She squinted her eyes and snuck over, placing herself in a tree, out of sight but within earshot to hear everything.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:19 am 

The lower you stand, the less distance you have to fall... My name is Theo, Theo Williams, and, if I'm going to be one hundred percent honest, no one would notice a difference if I fell. I'm a construction worker in the outermost barriers of the slums of Einheit. The current area I was working in, a small cul de sac next to the wall blocking Einheit from the Nightlands, lie under the territorial claim of rogue canines of the Bloodborn. While I may be a purebred myself, I hold no interest in maintaining any connection to those mongrels.

"Theo, grab the I-beam!" A harsh bark from my supervisor brought my attention back.
"You don't have to yell." I replied back, looking around for the massive steel support beam.
"What was that, you bumbling bafoon?!" The short fox barked, his pale orange fur standing on end.
"Nothing, sir."
"That's right! Hurry up with that cross-beam, and put your arm band on!!" I huffed slightly, slipping the orange fabric out of my pocket, tying it around my upper arm.

"Hurry up!!" The supervisor walked away. I sighed heavily, moving to pick up the heavy steel I-beam.

"I hate this job..."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:10 pm 

Scott emerged from the pub, to the sight of life as normal in the Bloodborn Territory. Canine anthros walked by, giving me strange looks. A fox in their turf wasn't an issue, and that's how I appeared, but the black band still marked me as a hybrid, and a mercenary. If only I was more ambiguous to the area, I'd have taken it off in an instant. I may be canine, but hybrids are still the odd ones out. Especially the mercs. I couldn't help but get the feeling this class system was tearing us apart...

Construction workers were across the street, odds are the same crew the hybrid inside was from. They probably don't even realize he's gone...

A fox burst by, purebred, a scout for the gangers. He called as he went by, "Military incoming! Patrol incoming!" Just what I need... I could see the patrol vehicle coming down the street, with space for eleven soldiers in full gear.. Not fun. But they don't usually mess with me. But you're standing within twenty feet of a dead body...

I leaned back against the doorframe, hoping they would drive past. A quick glance down revealed the grip of my laser pistol protruding from my bag, which I hastily shoved down. Their optics could probably have picked it up anyway, but better luck if they couldn't physically see it. Gangers appeared in windows, and though I couldn't see I knew they were armed to the teeth. The military would never get on well with the gangs. Neither side would take orders from another, and neither would back down. If a fight broke out here, whether the gangers won or not, the military would respond with an iron fist.

But, it has happened before. A small skirmish, a standoff, a compromise, life returns to normal. The military was growing stronger, however, and without a doubt the gangs would eventually run out of time. I watched the vehicle with interest, nearly three times my height, as it rolled down the street towards me.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:34 pm 

The area was way too peaceful as the patrol vehicle approached. The gangs had a habit of always scattering into hiding places whenever they caught whiff of military approach, the advantage of this is sometimes they left behind. Einheit also provided it's military with some nifty ways of seeing through hiding spots, "Tersi, slow down to a crawl speed," I ordered, "Orson, get up in the turret and scan the area with optics."

"You got it Cap," Orson responded as his mechanical seat lifted him up into the turret atop our vehicle, which was also equipped with high-powered optics that provided all sorts of tactical information. It didn't take long for the Private to find something, "I'm picking up a person in that building just next to us, looks like they're packing a laser pistol,there's a lot of other weapons in the nearby area too..."

I took a second to ponder the situation. The standard ban on civilian weaponry hadn't been fully successful in lowering the number of armed civilians, mainly because it was impossible to arrest all the violators. However, making an arrest on it here and there at-least showed the gangs that we the military still had some control in this part of the city.

"Stop the vehicle, full alert," a pause as the vehicle came to a smooth stop, "Alright, Tersi you come with me and we'll deal with whoever is in the building. Orson, stay in the turret and keep watch, don't let any of the gang members sneak up on us."

I step out of the patrol vehicle and approach the building with Tersi in step behind me, "Einheit military, whoever you are we know you're hiding back there and that you have an unauthorized weapon, step outside with your hands up."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:37 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Caroline stayed in the tree, hidden as always with her great stealth skill. She had known that she was great at anything stealth like or when it came to dodging what could be devastating blows by flipping around. Her collapsible bow rested on her arm as a base so she didn't cause alarm or attention to herself by the optics the patrol favored so much. She squinted her eyes as the patrol car neared the building she was sitting next to. Caroline didn't want to get involved but if this would turn out to be a classic outnumbered showdown, she would intervene. From her hiding place of course. She positioned herself so she could see what was going on, on both the gangs side and the patrols.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:48 pm 

Theo had finally finished his shift for the day. Hunger gnawed at my belly, a dull ache just above my waist.

"Damn, I need some food." I growled to no one in particular. There was a Bloodborn pub just down the street, and they took credits.

"Mmm... I wonder what the special is?" Grinning wildly, I bounded along down the road, heading for the pub in question.

"What--" I cut myself off, coming to a dead stop, eyes locking onto the massive military transport parked in front of the very pub I had been aiming for.

"Oh great... Urgh, if I wasn't so hungry..." I huffed to myself, marching towards the front door of the pub. Impending firefight or not, I was going to get my meal.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:46 pm 

The silent engine inside the massive vehicle made almost no noise as it moved up the street, but the rubber smacking against the concrete did. I could hear the turret moving, making robotic, electronic noises. The zooming of cameras and their various lenses was louder than the rest of the entire vehicle. As it came closer, the noises quieted, eventually becoming silent. I didn't dare look, but I knew the vehicle had stopped.

A door opened, squeaking on a strained hinge and I heard boots hit the ground with two pairs of thuds. The door slammed shut with a clang. "Einheit military, whoever you are we know you're hiding back there and that you have an unauthorized weapon. Step outside with your hands up."

"Oh perfect..." I sidled against the wall, peeking out around the corner. I saw two soldiers, weapons trained on me. The turret scanned the buildings. I could sense the tension in the air. When soldiers intervene, the gangers tend to take things at face value. In this case a apparently purebred fox being taken hostage by the military. No matter that he had broken a law, no matter that he was actually a hybrid.

A flash of red blew past the soldier nearest the armored vehicle, close enough to heat his armored helmet so that it glowed red momentarily, before the nitrogen-cooling system dissipated the heat. It struck the side of the armored vehicle, causing the threat-detection system to activate and swing the gunner around towards the shot. The 20mm Gatling cannon fired twice, on an auto-fire system, taking a chunk out of a third story wall, likely killing the person behind it.

I had started to step out towards the vehicle as the shot was fired, and hit the concrete before the cannon shot. I looked up towards the first soldier, whose nametag read "Myers". Soldiers were known to kill on sight, especially under pressure, and I very much hoped this Captain was perhaps slightly more disciplined than most...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:29 am 

It's amazing how just one shot can turn a street into a total warzone. One moment a laser shot was sailing past me, the next Orson's turret was blasting the upper level of a building and the whole area began to explode with gangsters opening fire on my squad from their various hiding spots. The fox I was about to detain hit the ground beneath me, but before I could decide what to with him an extremely brazen gang member emerged from a back alley and attempted to flank my squad, I raised my weapon and quickly dispatched the new opponent.

Moving on instinct I grabbed the fox and drug him behind the patrol vehicle where Tersi was already in cover. I was taking the chance that this possible criminal wouldn't be crazy enough to attack me at point blank. I pressed the button on the side of my plasma rifle that activated the coolant and recharge systems, while awaiting on the beep that signaled I could fire again I pulled out my radio, "This is Captain Myers, my squad is under fire on Eighth Street, any nearby units converge on my location."

I looked around the vehicle and witnessed the increasing destruction as Orson wreaked havoc with the patrol vehicle's plasma turret. I took a deep breath and searched for my next target as a beep admitted from my gun, ready to fire.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:26 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Caroline saw the situation escalate, she knew she had to step in at some point but how...? She sat in her tree thinking for a moment before pressing a few buttons on her bracelet. The thing detached from her arm and unfolded in her hand as her bow. She picked out an explosive arrow and loaded the bow with it. In one single shot and a great aim, she shot at the plasma turret, causing it and the arrow to explode.

The sound was loud and it hurt Caroline's ears causing them to ring loudly. She shook her head in pain because the force of the explosion sent her backwards forcing her to hit her head pretty hard against the tree. She moved on the branch and looked down at the situation and saw that the thing had exploded into many pieces. Her arrows worked yet again, causing harm to everything and anything that they land on without fail.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:46 pm 

Theo regretted stepping out into the road. The moment I walked forward, all hell broke loose.

"Shi--" was all I could get out, before a heavy thump from the turret on top of the military transport announced the firing of a cannon shell. I hit the ground, hands clutched over my ears, as the entire upper portion of the building next to me collapsed, heavy chunks of asphalt, concrete, and metal falling all around. A hefty chunk of concrete thudded off of the ground beside me, rolling slightly at impact.

"What the--"

FWOOSH

The turret went up in an explosion of fire, everyone within sight dropping as a wave of heat washed over the surrounding area. Silence followed the descending of flames. I looked up.

"Damn!!" I huffed, eyes locked on the military vehicle. The turret was effectively disabled, flames engulfing the entire outer casing. Hydraulic veins, once the means of controlling the turret, were ruptured, pouring highly flammable fluids onto exposed circuitry, further fanning the fire.

Those in the nearby proximity were recovering, shakily standing, shaking their heads and assessing what damage, if any, had been done to them. The gunner kicked open the door of the tank, gun at the ready, a thick scratch across his muzzle pouring blood.

I hate canines, with a burning passion. A lifetime of being pushed around, yelled at, and insulted by them had bred in me an enemy to them. It didn't matter what kind of canine they were, hybrid or purebred, I loathed them. For the most part, I could ignore the little voice in my head telling me to smash their skulls in. However, at a time like this, empty belly breaking my focus, my inner beast raged.

I stood up, growling as I locked eyes on the front door of the pub. Several gang members, eager to pick off a disoriented guard watch, stood between me, and a full store of delectable treats. Not even the heavily armored hull of the military vehicle could phase me at this point.

With a snarl, I moved to the closest gang member. He was a smaller wolf, bearing a sniper rifle strapped across his back. I wasn't one for guns of any sort myself, and it did nothing for him now, as I grabbed him by the legs. He yelped loudly, before going sailing into a nearby tree, a sickening crunch as branches splintered off and in his back.

My next victim was a heavier set wolf. The grenade launcher across his back caught my eye, being torn off and used as a club. His skull caved in before he could make a sound.

"BEAR--" was all the third dog could get out, a lithe coyote female with a rapier at her side. She was thrown against the transport, a sinister crack announcing her neck snapping. Her shouting managed to earn the attention of her allies, who turned to face me, too shocked to fight back as I fell upon them, one by one...

"ALL. I. WANTED. WAS. TO. ENJOY. LUNCH. QUIETLY!!!!" I roared, punctuating each word with a flying dog, throwing them every which direction.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:29 pm 

The plasma cannon exploded directly above my head. A wave of fire filled my vision before the extinguishing system could put it out, carbon dioxide filling the enclosed space. The negative pressure sucked the usable air from my lungs as I gasped for breath, collapsing on the ground. The system was designed for the military personnel, with their closed-cycle respirators...

There wasn't a white light, and there wasn't a tunnel. In fact, it was all purple. Purple, purple, purple… dark and light shades of purple as if I was swimming in a sea of Kool-Aid. Chest ready to explode, I still couldn't breathe. My throat was in my stomach, and all I wanted to do was scream. I kept stretching my mouth wide open over and over again, but I couldn't make a noise. Everything went silent, as I reached for an emergency hatch near the front of the vehicle...

The pressure was relieved as the gunner hit the emergency switch and kicked out the door. I lay on the metal floor, seeing black as oxygen rushed to my starved brain. As the black faded, replaced with a never-ending circle of purple and black I managed to sit myself against the wall. Finally, I shook my head, coming shakily to my feet. The heavy vehicle shook slightly around me with an impact. I grabbed what appeared to be a plasma weapon off the wall, ripping it free of the straps with a sharp tug. Jumping down from the back of the vehicle, I peered around the corner of the truck.

A massive splatter of blood streaked across the side of the vehicle, and I saw no sign of what may have caused it. THe soldiers were pressed against a wall, weapons outwards, looking for threats. But the threat seemed to have passed. I could hear a roar from inside the bar, mildly alarming, but not my concern at the moment. I simply nodded to the soldiers, staying where I was, crouched, and safely shielded from three directions by a wall, the truck, and the rear door of the truck.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:44 pm 

The shock-wave from the turrets explosion knocked me back a good distance, and I was stunned for a time. As I regained my senses my first worry was that Orson, who was manning the turret, could very well be dead. However, it was an unfounded fear as he soon emerged from the vehicle, looking hurt but still in one piece. His helmet had been heavily damaged, revealing parts of the mask like face that indicate the Raccoon part of his heritage (The fox half being less noticeable). The slightly injured private joined the rest of us and began taking pot shots at the enemy with his laser pistol.

My attention was caught by a very angry looking Bear who was ripping through a large group of Canines. I wasn't at all sure what he was so angry about, but as long as he wasn't bothering my squad I opted to leave him be. Meanwhile there was a loud sound of engines as two more Einheit patrol vehicles rolled onto the local street, opening fire on the remaining gang members. The gangsters apparently took note that they were defeated and began to scramble in various directions, and the barrages coming from the nearby buildings grew silent.

I allowed myself to relax and took stock of the aftermath. Over a dozen bodies littered the street, and most of the structures around us were heavily damaged. In this neglected part of the city it would likely be months or possibly years before the infrastructure was repaired. The fight was between military and renegades, but it would be the civilians who suffer the most. I shook my head, "Such a waste."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:44 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Caroline jumped from where she was perched in the tree. Her ears still ringing from the sound of the explosion. Granted, it wasn't huge, but it was still something.

Caroline hid her bow around her wrist again and jumped from the tree, sneaking out into the street to act as an onlooker. Some civilians who had seen the explosion crowded around and Caroline acted as if she was a part of it. "What happened here?!" She said. She was great at acting, so nobody could really tell if she was the one who did it or if she was just an innocent bystander who had gotten got looking at the deadly scene. She looked at the men who stood there.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:45 am 

Theo had finally settled down. I had vented on several gang members, and had made my way inside. Seeing as the barkeep had scurried off, I had decided to help myself to the pantry.

"Mmph!!" I smiled, scarfing down a plate full of assorted food items, most of which I didn't care what they were. Now that I had food in my system, I had calmed down, and was now approachable.

"Ah wondow wha happehn to the tuwet..." I mused to myself through a mouthful of food. There was no way to know for sure, but whatever happened managed to get me all the food I could eat!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:05 pm 

The gang members fled, the soldiers reinforcements arrived. After looking over my newly acquired toy, I learned it was actually some type of laser repeater, firing lasers in small bursts in a way that allowed prolonged fire without overheating. How fun...

Now I only needed to get out of here without getting shot in the back... I walked towards the pub, knowing the bear had went inside. I hoped he had decided to stop his massacre. If not, I had a brand to new weapon to play with.. The soldiers would likely have questions to answer, I could sneak my way out of the back exit..

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:38 pm 

I managed to break away from my thoughts upon realizing that I still had an investigation to commence. The first thing I noticed was a certain civilian attempting to discreetly leave the area, I raised my weapon and shouted at him.

"Civilian, halt! I still need you to answer some questions, drop that laser and any other weapons you're carrying and turn around."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:19 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Caroline froze for a second thinking that the man was talking to her but when another civilian stepped up and put his hands up she kept moving. She walked down the street, her hood of her cape still covering her face so nobody would recognize her as the daughter of the most pristine family in the city. If she was caught outside of the house mingling with the less fortunate she would be out on her own. She wouldn't mind it though, she could handle living by herself. The more she thought about living on her own the more she felt good about herself. She felt as if she was independent or at least thought and hoped she could anyway. She smiled to herself under the shadow of her hood as she continued down the street, her bow folded into a bracelet around her wrist in hiding.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:50 am 

I finally made my way outside, belly bulging with the copious amount of food I had consumed.

"Mmm, that was great--" I stopped, looking out over the square. The military had finally recovered, and had called for backup. The captain I had seen before had a fellow canine in his sights, aiming a laser weapon at him.

"Err... I'll just go the other way now..."