All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: The Mist [IC]
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:15 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

The girl stirs slightly at the sound of your footsteps walking into the room. Her sobbing slowly tapering off as she incoherently murmurs stirring in her sleep. As Claire takes another step in the woman suddenly stops crying and shaking and whispers “Mother… mommy…” slowly pulling herself to her hands and feet she says. “Is... that you?” with slurred speech as if she’s still half asleep.

“I hate you!” She yells suddenly lunging at you. You have a clear view of her face and can see the whites of her eyes are a crimson red contrasting from the sky blue of her pupils, her mouth is filled with sharp teeth all the shape of incisors. As she tries to lunge at you she is stopped by the iron collar around her neck . However she keeps straining at her chains trying to reach for you yelling, “Hate...you!, Why can I see you?” in an hysterical voice as if she is yelling at someone you can’t see.

………………………………………………..

David can hear staggered footsteps coming into his room. The room is dimly lit by a small lamp and he’s lying on a cot. The woman wearing a dirty old fashioned nurse uniform and surgical mask walks in. She walks over to a his sleeping body and injects him with a purple fluid in a syringe. It works like liquid adrenaline instantly jump starting him awake.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:56 am 

Adam walks in with a grin. His hairs on the back of his neck stand on end looking at her. A small giggle echo in his throat. He walks a bit closer to her. Mumbling to him self. "Like us. Like us." He said mainly to him self as he looked her up and down. His almost cartoony sharp teeth showing in his smile and as he spoke. He looked with interest at Claire then back at the bound girl. "Chained an shackled." He said looking at the iron shackles and chains the girl was bound by. His grin growing wider as he stepped towards her. "You see what is see-able. We are real as much as you are and the air we breath." He said as he stopped a foot away from her as she was at the end of her chain. A his insane smile across his cheeks.

A whited haired teen stands in the corner of a padded room. His eyes a dull grey looking out the one way glass of his room. A iron mask around his mouth stretched around the back of his head to a chain. It lead down his neck to a neck shackle, the kind you put on a slave or pet. To the front of it was a lock with 999 printed on it. There was no keyhole to the lock that kept the shackle on. His shirt lightly tattered but still held together. His right sleeve over extended past his hand and the left was cut short elbow. On his left arm two more shackles where latched to his upper arm and wrist both connected by another iron chain and another lock in the middle the middle of the chain weighting it. He smiles thought the iron mask his teeth showing thought the slights of the mask. "I'm not the crazy man in the room." He stand in front of the glass. "I'm only just better adjusted to the people like you."

"The only thing 'crazy' in this room are you people. You bind, gag, restrain, the people similar to me. But what is that we have done so wrong? But speak our mind and tell you how messed up we humans are! My name is Sanity! I'm the White Proxy of Mind!"

Last edited by White Sanity on Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:55 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Claire watched as the girl started to freak out. She began to wonder what was wrong with her. If she was tested on to the point of no return, or was just drove to insanity like the rest of them after this so called Mist that had happened. She stepped up next to Adam and had a wicked grin on her face. She couldn't control it, her sanity was slowly being driven away by the insanity that was contained in these walls. Claire let out a chuckle as she watched the girl struggle with her chain, her hands just a few inches away from her face. All Claire could do was let out multiple giggles and chuckles of complete and total insanity.

From now on... She was powerless against her own mind.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:24 pm 

Anthony sat up quickly as he was awakened by the horrid screams that echoed throughout the building. Sweat poured over his head as he tried to grasp at his surroundings. Panic began to ensue as he did not recognize where he was or what he was doing. Calm flooded back in as he remembered the voice. Taking the time to double take his surroundings and check his bandages he assessed his physical state. He carefully removed the IV's and cleaned himself up. He took a few moments to gather himself and cracked a smile. He didn't know where he was but he was still alive. He dragged himself off the cot and decided on his next course of action. He started out towards the cries hoping to find another soul.