All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:05 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

The date is September 14, 2519. The earth had been over run by a race known as the Draconians or reptile people. They had complete control of our governments and resources. We had fought wars for their amusement for centuries. That is until another race of creatures showed up at our doorstep. In the year 2010 a race of aliens, that would become known as Arkholorgs appeared in huge warships. We didn't stand a chance as these hulking behemoths tore through us like a hot knife through butter.

They didn't do it alone though, as a small faction of aliens took command of all of earth. They instilled new laws and threw away our currency system. When we work instead of getting dollars we get hours. Hours are used to purchase goods and pay bills now. Everyone was in a sense equal. However, the Draconians were cast down once the humans found out. The royal blood lines cast into the slums or worse. Those of pure breed were disappearing as they were replaced with the lesser mixed colors.

Years later another race showed up. They had been here before and had stolen some of us. We had known them as the grays, but know know them as Eachann or slave traders. They hadn't been back to earth in a long time and didn't know of the new rulers. Their ships were blown out of the sky leaving the survivors trapped on earth with the creatures they'd been selling.

Humans, Draconians, Eachann, and even some of the Arkolorgs have started to live together peacefully. Not all is sunshine and rainbows though. The slums of the earth hold some of the worst criminals this planet has ever seen and some that we have yet to discover. Today we start with a routine police raid on a site where someone has been hacking and adding hours illegally to their cards.

*Inside a swat vehicle in route* He stared down at his hands and noticed they were shaking. No matter how many times he went to the slums he could never get rid of this feeling of unease. A large hand patted his shoulder and someone spoke "Relax Eru, tis but a rutine jib." The voice came from an Arkolorg known as Bit. Era shook the hand off and looked up at the others. He could see the anxiety on their faces. Two other Draconians and a human and all looked nervous.

He pulled their names from the back of his mind. "The human is Frank and the Dracs are Nyx and uh.... Tim yea that's it." Era turned his head to the Ark and saw the huge creature smiling. He could see the device sticking out of Bit's neck that allowed him to speak the common tongue albeit very roughly. It looked painful, but then again he was a race bred for war. He began to wonder back into his thoughts when the vehicle came to a sudden stop and Frank got up.

Frank pushed a red button and the back opened with a hiss letting in the sunlight that momentarily blinded Era. Once everyone was out and on the street he looked around. Some Eachanns stared at them and a few Draconians ran inside their homes. The buildings looked as if no one had lived in them for years and might fall a part at any second. No other vehicles were in sight, but the whirring of them could be heard off in the distance. It was a little nippy as the Autumn air rolled down the street.

He shook his head and looked around to see his team had already moved up to the apartment door. Slowly he took off after them and got into position. He was to stand behind Bit while the other two dracs went around to secure other entries. Frank was the captain of the group and was to give the order. He nodded and Bit took off up the stairs like a bat out of Hades. Slamming into the door and going right through it.

Era stood back for a moment to make sure the entire building didn't collapse from the force and when it didn't he trotted onwards. Gun shots were heard from down the way Bit had gone then silence. On the other side of where the door had been lay a body. It was mangled from being trampled by the force of Bit. Era didn't look long, but went left and Frank going right and down some stairs. His pulse rifle at the ready. Safety switched off just in case he ran into any trouble. The SRV P-50 pulse rifle was designed to fire non lethal electric shock rounds that would go through the flesh and hit the nervous system. It had a thirty-two round clip and alternate fire modes, burst and single.

A voice came over his com "Basement clear going back." and then another voice "Aknowledged." Frank and Nyx spoke with a hint of dread on their voices. Something was off here it was to quiet and the building to empty. Era reached up and touched his com piece. "Bit, how's things on your end?" Dead silence for a moment and then his husky voice came over the radio. "Cuple er humens, but tis vury qiut."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:06 pm 

World building for RPs that always seem to die

Medals: 1
Most Creative (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

"Basement clear going back" as the cop said this Demetri smirked behind his mask with is custom makarov pointed at the cops head. "Good now remove the com and hand it over," as he spoke the cop followed his orders and removed the com. "Great, sadly for you that is all I needed," *Pop* after Demetri finished speaking and fired the cop collapsed to the ground dead. "Now then I think it is time I take my leave. Best of luck fellas," as Demetri spoke to the stunned hackers he made his way toward the door. 'This is the last time I go with a recommendation by Dave' was all he could think as he made his way toward the back exit makarov in hand using the cops com to keep track of their movements. At least I got a few hours out of it was the thought running through his mind as reached the main floor.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:49 pm 

Bit had turned back to search the rest of the building. He did not carry a gun instead gloves that softened the blows that he dealt. It would send a stimuli into the receivers body and shut down the nervous system much like the pulse rifle. Without the gloves he could easily kill a normal human with a single punch. As he walked movement caught his attention from the corner of his eyes. "oi freze" Bit said as he turned to get a full view of the person.

His glasses searched the database to see if he could figure out who he was dealing with. The person looked to be dressed as a plague doctor although Bit had no idea what a plague was. After a couple seconds of scanning a picture popped up with a name. "Sers hur, yur wented fur...." He squinted his eyes to read the text. "Ferget it, yus umber errest." He cracked his knuckles and began to slowly saunter over towards the doctor. "Ger ahad reserst." Bit said and then smiled.

Meanwhile, Era had made his way to the second floor when he heard a ticking sound. He stopped and scanned the room for the source of the noise. It seemed to be coming from a dresser that was positioned on the left wall with a window to the side of it. Walking over slowly he opened the dresser draws. Bottom to top finding nothing inside of them, but the ticking was still there. Scratching his head he turned around. The moment he did the ticking stopped causing him to falter and listen.

The door that he'd used to enter the room slammed shut. A metal grate closed over the window sending the room into pitch black. Era flipped his light on and saw something jump just out of his vision. He quickly pointed and fired in the direction of the creature. Three quick shots hitting nothing but air and the wall. "Bit come in." He said into his com, but got only static as a response. "darnit" He muttered to himself.

He walked towards the door slowly then stopped as something rolled to his feet. Frozen with fear for a moment he just stood there. Slowly he turned his gaze to the floor to reveal the head of Tim. A wave of nausea swept over him as he stumbled backwards and tried to compose himself. "Sh*t...Sh*t...." He muttered as he steadied his breathing. "Show yourselves!" He yelled trying to hide his fear as he swept the room with his light.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:20 am 

Most Creative (1)

Demetri smirked as the large brute made his way toward him, "Oh you poor soul you must be suffering do not worry, I am the cure." As he finished speaking he pulled a fist full of a brown dust from one of his pockets blowing it into the creatures face. "the herk ur yu.. *couch choke* wurt derd yu jerst," Bit stopped his sputtering as he looked where the doctor had been only for vision to blur as he started to see Gnome appear and start to dance in the air in front. As the drug started to take hold Demetri waved toward the brute as it began to waver in and out of consciousness as the visions got stranger. "I wish I could stay and see the results of this labor however I have appointments to keep," these were the last words that bit heard before collapsing and beginning to convulse on the ground. 'I should get...' Demetri's thoughts were interrupted by a loud thunk from upstairs, 'Oh my it appears I may not have been the only one these poor officers ran into'. With on last parting thought he made his way out of the building.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:36 pm 

Slowly panning his light across the darkened room until it came upon a figure standing in front of the door. It was slightly hunched over and seemed to be facing away from him. Era sighed softly and said "Hands where I can see them." With that the figure began to turn around to face him. It's face looked like it had been sewn together from a mixture of a doll and a garbage bag. One eye seemed to lazily examine him then drift off to the side as if staring at something to the left.

Era slowly turned his gaze in the direction the creature was staring and saw it momentarily. He felt a thud on the back of his head and then nothing as he slumped to the floor. His head whirled with pain as if he'd just awoke from a night of partying. *Some time later*

Slowly opening his eyes to see nothing sent a rush of panic through him. His head throbbed softly from the pain of the blow. An overpowering smell of iron invaded his nose making him want to gag. All of a sudden light assaulted his eyes as the bag was lifted from his head. The room was dimly lit by a few torches placed here and there. From what he had seen it was either the scene of a mass murder or some ritualistic cult.

Bit was to his left and Nyx to his right. Both of them still had their bags covering their heads. He couldn't see the person who'd taken the bag off of him. "Welcome to the thunderdome, but in all seriousness..." A man walked out from behind him and knelt down in his face. The man's face was much like the garbage bag creature. His eyes were sewn shut and a portion of his cheek had been replaced by a plastic bag. When he spoke it flapped and seemed like it would rip off at any moment. "Blah blah blah this is a blah blah blah..." The man went on then stopped. "Where are my manners, My name is Era oh wait that's your name." He laughed then stood straight up and turned to walk away.

He stopped a few feet from them then spun on his heels to face him once more. "I'll let you pick a name for me." He said with a weird half smirk on his face. Era felt something breathing down the back of his neck. "How about a$$ wipe." Era said then spit on the man's shoe. He tilted his head and shrugged "Alright if that's what you want to call me." He snapped his fingers and a stumpy looking person in a cloak came over and handed him a wooden bat.

"I just want you to know that you made me do this." He said as he raised the bat above his head. Era winced away expecting to take the full force of it, but nothing. Instead the sound of the bat connecting with something to his right. He quickly looked over to see that Nyx had taken much more than a blow to the head. She now lay on the ground with blood oozing out of the bag that covered her head. Era stared in shock as her breathing stopped and she lay motionless.

"I'd have gone for the big guy, but he's been dead since we found him." Era looked to his left and much to his dismay Bit wasn't breathing either. "He was going on about seeing gnomes and how they were attacking him. I won't bore you with the details." The man said then kneeled back down in front of him. "Welcome to the real slums baby." He said before laughing hysterically then getting up and motioning for someone to grab him.

Era was lifted to his feet and dragged after the man. The hands that held him felt cold and hot at the same time. They took him to a door and into a pitch black corridor. For what felt like days they carried him through the winding passage way until they came to a stop. His heart racing from the fear of what they might do to him. Then the man swung a door open to reveal the outside. He was right this place was worse than the slums. A building was on fire in the distance, gunshots could be heard, what sounded like an explosion and a building collapsing. "Welcome home." The man said before grabbing him and throwing him out the door.

The door lead to a drop which led straight down into what looked like sewage water. With a splash he slammed into it and went under. His hands still tied so he was unable to swim and the current began to wash him away.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:42 pm 

Most Creative (1)

Beethoven's moonlight sonata could be heard echoing out through the building with a man humming to the music. There was a periodical scream heard piercing through the sound coming from the room with the humming man. "Oh calm down it was only your kidneys," the humming man spoke behind his mask, "Trust me, I am a doctor."

Demetri finished installing his newest experiment within his latest 'Patient' before sowing him up and moving to clean up. "Hey if this works right you will be better than ever... Well besides the fact that I can't let you leave here," He mused to the unconscious man tied to his table.

Demetri turned as he heard the distinct buzz of his door bell, 'Now who could that possible be, Kevin? No Kevin died to Project Excalibur, so who knows of this place and is still breathing?'. Demetri continued to muse about who this visitor could be as he moved to turn off his music and check the camera.

'Oh you poor, poor idiot, Dave you better have something worth me not killing you when I get down there,' he thought as he marched down stairs to see what the fool wanted.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:52 pm 

The current shifted periodically from slow to rapid as it pushed his body down the river. After what felt like an eternity of floating he slammed against the bank and washed ashore. Sputtering the fowl liquid from his mouth and trying not to puke from swallowing some of it he slowly struggled to his knees. Gasping and wheezing he finally made it to his feet and took in his surroundings. The gunshots could no longer be heard and the burning building was nowhere to be seen.

It seems that he'd floated farther into the slums than he'd have liked. He shook his head and took a step foreword carefully taking in his surroundings. There was what looked like a farm and a few trees some how. He looked upwards to the sky to see what looked like a cave roof. He pondered on how there was trees down here, but passed the thought on. "Ok first step is to get my hands free." He thought to himself and began to stagger over to the farm house.

A shadow moved across the window and he stopped. "Hello?! Is someone in there?!" He yelled in hopes that maybe there was a friendly inside and he could get some assistance. "Can I get some help I think I might be hurt." He yelled and waited for a moment before moving closer. He got to the door and stood for a moment and took a breath. Before he could knock the door flew open slamming against his face and knocking him back and onto the ground. "

"Sh*t" He mumbled as he felt blood trickle down his forehead and onto the ground. He leaned up to see a Arkholorg step out and stare at him. It didn't have a translator device on it's neck so when it spoke Era had no idea what it was saying. "squib squib squibly" The creature said then smacked his fist against his skull then smiled. His teeth were rather foul looking as several had holes in them and most were bent and black.

He opened his mouth and pointed into it then at Era. Before he could roll out of the way the beast slammed his fist down onto his legs shattering them. "F*****ck!" He screamed as pain shot up through his body and caused his vision to blur as he almost lost consciousness. The Arkholorg then began to drag him inside of the farm building much to his dismay and sending more pain through his body.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:20 am 

Most Creative (1)

"This better be as good as you seem to think other wise you will be joining my current patent on the operating table," as Demetri spoke he frowned not seeing how this run down building could lead to anything of note. "It is I swear. It should be just through that door," Dave pointed to the door at the end of the decaying hallway as he spoke. "Yea that's what you said with those hackers but," Demetri was cut off by what he saw as he opened the door, "What the hell." "Sorry but I couldn't risk the table and you can't imagine how well they pay," as Dave spoke Demetri felt his hand on his back.

"Oh you would't da... F**************CK!!!!" his screams echoed through the area as he fell into what appeared to be another slum that somehow seemed even worse than the one above. There was a large splash as Demetri landed in the middle of what appeared to be a lake but he was not so sure given where he appeared to be. As he climbed out of the water he removed his mask as he coughed and sputtered from the water, 'If I ever find that bastard I will have to introduce him to things that make even the most bloodthirsty brute scream in fear.'

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:21 pm 

He lay on a wooden table as the Ark tore a part the room in search of something. He stopped by the fireplace and dug into it pulling out soot and burnt logs and then what looked like a briefcase. He lumbered towards the wooden table where Era lay and smirked as he lay the case to the side and popped it open. He pulled out a small creature and laid it on Era's chest. The creature lay limp as if it was dead, but slowly it got to it's feet and stared into his eyes.

It was roughly the size of a mouse, but it looked more like a tiny hedgehog. The creature seemed to yawn and then immediately began to dig into his chest. "G'ahhhh!" He screamed in pain as the creature began to burrow it's way through him. It was a slow process though as it used it's teeth to gnaw and tear through his thick scales and to the flesh below.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:11 pm 

Most Creative (1)

Demetri had been wandering around for at least 4 hours since his rather unfortunate fall into what appeared to be a slum even worse than the ones he prayed upon. Since his fall he had used to dry himself and his belongings using one of his more benign creations. 'Where in the hell am I and where is the exit cause if I don't find it or something to do I am going to kill someone,' as the thought ran through his head he came upon what looked to be either the waste band for the worlds largest underpants or one of those slingshots people used to launch watermelons. 'Oh this is going to be interesting,' was all Demetri could think as he went to play with his new toy.

*Meanwhile within a nearby farmhouse* What appeared to be a young Draconian lay upon a table well a lumbering Arkholorg placing a small creature upon the Draconian's chest. Suddenly what appeared to be sword shaped as a black cane burst through the window impaling the small creature and sticking it to the wall. The ark stood stunned for a moment until he heard someone enter the farm house. "Sorry about the window bu..." the intruder was interrupted by the ark opening his mouth as though to yell. *Pop* Before the ark could utter a word a bullet entered his undefended mouth shortly afterward collapsing to the ground dead. "These things never seem to learn that all that natural armor only makes shots like that ten times more deadly," as Demetri spoke he moved to grab his cane from the wall.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:46 pm 

A little bit of blood trickled down his chest and onto the wooden table as he leaned his head up to look at the scene. "Good timing..." Era said before slipping from consciousness and into a deep sleep. His legs shattered and the beginnings of a small hole in his chest finally caught up to him and left him without any energy and in a dreamless sleep.

Meanwhile, back in the burning building as bullets whizzed past her head and slamming into the Draconian beside her sending him back down the stairs they'd just climbed. "Why am I climbing up a burning building?" She thought to herself and then took a breath and slid upwards firing in the direction of the attackers. Another shot went right past her head nicking her ear and tearing it open. "F*ck..." She muttered as she slid back down behind the table.

Another shot went through the table and right past her nose. "Alrighty then..." She said as she pulled a makeshift handgrenade from her belt. "Pull the string and then toss or was it...." She shrugged and tossed the explosive over the table and down the hall way. Before it could hit the ground she quickly pulled her Hand Cannon from it's holster and fire at it causing it to detonate. It tore a hole in the back causing the flames to erupt higher over there.

She waited for a moment to make sure that she'd hit her mark the stood up. A man leapt out the hole with flames licking his back. At the sight of this she then began to walk down the hall only for a gunshot to ring out and slam into her shoulder. It went through her shirt and bounced off her metallic arm and slammed into the wall beside her. "I just got that polished..." She continued walking expecting another shot, but got nothing until she made it to the end. A gun had fallen into the flames and had fired on it's own at her. "Ain't that a b*tch." She chuckled at herself then knelt down to retrieve a metal case. "And my job is done." She said as he turned to face an Ark.

"Whoa..." She started to say, but was cut off as the behemoth began to stampede towards her. Quickly side stepping to avoid the rampaging brick wall, but as she did so he grabbed her and took both of them out of the hole in the wall. As they fell he began to tighten his grip on her. She quickly slammed her mechanical fist into his throat with a crunching noise. He let go and a moment later they hit the ground. The Ark cushioned the fall for her, but not so much for him. She flipped the briefcase over her shoulder and began to whistle as she walked away from the ruin.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:35 pm 

Most Creative (1)

A young girl no older than 16 skipped along a thin dirt path seemingly oblivious to where she currently was. As she skipped she came across a small farmhouse with music playing from inside.'Why is there music playing in there. That crazy old thing never plays music,' as the thought ran through her head she decided to see what was going on and headed toward the building. As she entered the farm house she saw a man in a long black cloak and a white mask with a long nose who appeared to be performing surgery on a Draconian who was laying on the table. "Nurse, scalpel," as the man spoke he put his hand out ready to be handed the object. Not understanding who the man was the girl walked over to his tools that were set out and handed him the small knife she assumed was a scalpel.

When Demetri was handed the scalpel he continued on with his experimenting on the young Draconian he had found before abruptly stopping. "Wait I don't have a nurse," as he spoke he turned his view to the girl who had handed him the tool and was now smiling as she stood there. "Who, may I ask, are you," he asked the strange girl who simple replied with, "Victoria." After the rather short response from the girl he decided he should finish his current experiment first before trying to see why the girl was here.

A short time later found Demetri sitting in a chair next to the table reading a magazine well Victoria, his newly hired assistant, was in the kitchen making tea. 'To think I would gain assistant out off all this, especially one who seemed equally "Morally challenged" as myself.' as he thought he heard her walking back toward the room.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:34 pm 

*Later* The cyborg walked into a dimly lit room and tossed the case onto a table inside. The room was lit only by a fireplace on the far end. In front of the fire was a chair with it's back to her with an ash try to the left of it and smoke rising slowly from a cigar. A hand moved up and motioned her to leave. "My payment." She said sternly. The chair creaked as it got up and turned to look at her. The man that stood before her seemed to have a piece of his face replaced with a garbage bag but it was to dark to tell.

She did notice that he had a weird smile on his face. "So...." She started to say when he lifted his hand and snapped his fingers. At that a couple of Dracs came into the room and grabbed her by the arms. She went to free herself and the one on her left slapped an emp onto her chest. It shut down her legs and one of her arms. Crippled and now laying on the floor the man walked up to her. "This is your payment." He said as he popped the case opens and retrieving a syringe out of it. "Yea... Fun times." He sat as he walked up to her and slid the needle into her neck.

"Real fun times... dump her in the river."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:53 pm 

Most Creative (1)

"So how did you end up down here anyway?" as Demetri asked his question he closed his magazine and leaned over to look at Victoria. "I was born here... I think, at least that's what mom said," as she spoke she moved to take a seat across from Demetri. "Well then where are your parents? I mean do they know your running around here alone?" this had been bothering him since she wondered in. Why would a girl her age have been wondering through this area let alone without someone to help keep her safe. "Well dad was mean so I shot him and then mom got mad and started yelling so I shot her too and after that I kind of just wandered around looking for things to do," as she spoke Demetri's eyes widened almost comically behind his trademark mask. 'I mean I am cold but to kill your own parents cause they were "mean" that's a little much... Actually I have no room to talk especially since 90% of my patients die and only 20% were on purpose,' Demetri's thoughts were interrupted by Victoria handing him a cup of tea. "Thanks, so why did you seem so eager to become my assistant when I offered anyway, after all I am just a strange man who you found cutting open a Drac with a dead ark in the corner," as he spoke he started to realize even more so how weird that sounded. She gained a smile that made her seem almost innocent and childish if not for her earlier declaration, "I thought it would be fun."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:42 pm 

His legs felt as if he'd been half dipped into fire and left to toast. Then he realized that really were on fire for a moment and then he had no legs. "What the..." He thought to himself as the walls began to sink as if he was spiraling downwards into an abyss. A warm sensation began to spread throughout his body. Numb for a moment and then nothing, not even a numbness. Without warning a sharp jolt of pain shot through his spine.

He wanted to scream in pain, but his mouth would not move. That's when he heard it softly tapping almost as if it was in the back of his skull. The tapping turned to clicking and then a voice. The voice was neither male or female, but something entirely. "Listen, your like half a reptile now well OK you're like a quarter of a reptile." After speaking the sound of someone flipping through a book was heard. "Rule 32...section 51. Sector... Ah here it is. Blah blah something something I'm your brand new uh cybrig cyborg AI unit."

Era felt a sharp pain in his eyes as he began to open them slowly. He looked around and saw the ark on the ground. He returned his gaze to the ceiling and realized he couldn't feel his legs. Quickly he shot upwards almost falling off the side of the table. His legs had been replaced with what looked like scrap metal. The left one was an older 2025 model and the right an newer more recent one. "What in the f*ck..." He leaned in to touch his leg only to discover that his arm too was metal.

The voice reappeared in his head. "We're gonna spend a lot of time together so you must know one thing. I drank all the booze." He groaned and slid up and off the table. Movement and then a man walked into the room or at least he assumed it was a man. "You saved me...I think." Era said to him.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:13 pm 

Most Creative (1)

"Oh sh*t... Your alive, must be an off day," Demetri was stopped dead in his tracks seeing the Draconian alive, "Well I guess..." "Doctor whats going on? Oh," as Victoria spoke she stopped next to Demetri and stared at the Drac, "I thought you said he was dead." "Let me stop you there I said, and I quote 'He's probably dead' also I am as lost as you half the sh*t I strapped to him was basically scarp metal," as he spoke he began to stare at the Drac as if looking into his very soul. "Yes but immediately after you said that he flat lined, three times." as the she spoke Demetri waved her off as he responded, "Details details. Anyway how are you feeling and don't you dare make the hungry for brains joke or I will shoot you now and continue on with my tea time with my assistant."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:05 pm 

Medals: 3
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
Most Helpful Member (1)

Alice peeked around the corner and stared at the building. She had heard strange noises coming from there a few times and had finally gotten up the courage to go check them out. Like the fictional Alice from that book, she was about to go down the rabbit hole. If she could just take that first step. Which was the problem she thought as her eyes continued to stare at the building. She wasn't very sure she wanted to take that first step. She had survived just long mostly due to luck and a few kind people. The alien knew though that couldn't last and this would really try that luck. Then again, she was tired of living in the library. Safe and secure. She wanted some kind of adventure. Like the kind she read in the books.

The more she stared at the building the more she could feel her courage fading. Taking a deep breath, she ran across the street and into the shadow of the building. There. First steps were taken. Now what?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:04 pm 

He popped his neck then shrugged. "I feel...like I've been hit by a truck." He went to slid off the table and fell flat on his face. "Sh*t..." He grumbled then staggered to his feet and took a deep breath. "It's not that..." He started to say then bent over and hurled at his feet. It felt as if lava was coming out of his throat and onto the floor. He steadied his breathing then looked up at the doctor and smiled. "I'm goo..." He vomited once again at his feet. "Son of a b*tch! Now I'm good." He stood straight up and took in the doctor and the female.

"She's got some nice tits." The voice in his head said and he had to stop himself from laughing. "Where are we?" He asked before turning around to look over the room.

He was leaning against the side of the building when the gray ran up beside it. He was a few feet from the creature, but was in the dark so the gray probably didn't see him. He kicked himself off the side and popped his shoulder. Bending down he tapped the gray on the shoulder then heard the sirens. Grinding his teeth together he stood straight up as the cars piled around them two of them and police piled out. One swat vehicle which meant only one Ark and the rest where human or dracs. They all had their weapons trained to his face as the swat door flung open with a bang. First a few fingers as it gripped the side of the vehicle and then he realized something. The swat vehicle was very big and then it hit him as the beast slid out of the back. It towered over him by at least ten feet and had at least a couple ton on him. A helicopter was flying above them now and the daylight had begun to recede into the night.

The helicopter shined it's light on the beast and it was grotesque. It's face looked like something had melted it all together aside from the mouth which split open to show some gnarly teeth that oozed with what looked like sewage and smelt like it. It had special cuffs and a neck piece that controlled it's movements. A voice boomed over a speaker "Give up now and we'll take you and your friend here in without any bloodshed, resist and we will use force."

He smiled and pulled a custom hand cannon from it's sheath and twirled it on his finger. It was a clear gold that looked like it weighed at least a hundred pounds. As quickly as he pulled it he fired and it was loud. Out of the barrel came a plasma bolt that zipped through the air and slammed into the swat vehicle and sent it flying down the street. "Open fire!" At that moment bullets and plasma rounds flew through the air towards them. Even a tear gas grenade had been popped and tossed at them. After the bullets died down and they kept their guns trained in his direction even though the tear gas made it impossible for them to see and for him to see out.

The silence was deafening as the smoke slowly faded to show him hunched over the gray. He'd taken the assault to his back and not one bullet touched the gray. He stood up and turned around with his arms stretched outwards as if in motion for them to come get him. No one moved until the beast behind them roared. One cop, probably the captain, went to push a button on a controller and gave him a smug look as if he'd won some competition in grade school.

For a moment everyone stood still and the captain kept pressing the button then bit his lip. Turning slowly he saw a man sitting on top of the beasts head. He was cloaked, but he defiantly reached down and placed a device on the creatures neck brace and then he was gone. Almost as if he'd never been there in the first place. The beast bellowed in a made rage and began swinging it's monstrous arms around. Slamming them into the cops and their vehicles and then stopped to look at the captain.

He laughed at himself as a tear came down his cheek. "F*ck me...." He breathed out as the beast opened it's mouth and fired what looked like a black plasma beam. The captain turned to ash where he stood as the beast began to scorch everything around it and then it turned it's attention to the chopper. It leapt into the air and swatted it out of the sky like it was a bug. The chopper slammed into the library across the street and exploded.

It seemed satisfied with itself until it took a plasma shot to the face that knocked it on it's ass. The ground trembled when it hit and the glass windows shattered when it roared in pain. Rubbing it's face as it slowly got to it's feet only to take another blast to it's knee. It's leg bent like a stick that had been snapped. It fell on it's face this time and when it roared in agony it accidentally fired it's beam of death. It melted it's own head as if it were vomiting acid onto the ground. It writhed for a moment and then stopped and lay there before it's whole body melted away into dust.

PostThis post was deleted by Fain on Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:04 pm.
Reason: double posting
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:26 pm 

Medals: 3
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
Most Helpful Member (1)

She had been so intent on just getting across the street and into the building's shadow, she hadn't even thought there might already be people there. It was fairly quiet. Quiet enough she heard something faint from behind her. Keeping her face straight, she told herself it was nothing. Just a stray animal. That was all. It was nothi- She almost let out a scream as she felt a hand tap her on the shoulder. No animal could do that and she turned around to stare just what was behind her.

Her mouth dropped open even as her brain dimly registered the sirens. He was tall. That was a given since most people tower over her. He was tall and scary looking and she was probably going to die. Oh, leaving the library had been such a bad idea. A bad, stupid idea. Why had she done it? Why couldn't she had just stayed where it was safe? Where it was semi warm? Protected? Surrounded by the books she loved so much?

Oh yeah. She wanted adventure. That was why she had left. Well, she certainly got it as she turned around to stare wide eyed at all the police people there. She didn't like them. She had seen them do bad things. Things that made her cringe back against the stranger in fear as they gathered around the two of them. The stranger may look scary, but Alice would rather take her chance with him than with these guys. She didn't quite believe the head guy. Not matter what they would do, there were probably be bloodshed. Just look at what they brought as her eyes tracked to the beast. It was huge and she was pretty sure it was looking at them like it wanted to eat them for a snack. Not that she would make much of one, but doubted that mattered to the huge beast.

Then suddenly everything went to hell in a hand basket. The stranger at her back fired something into the crowd of police and they fired back. Even before the first grenade was launched, she was curling up into a defensive position and praying for a quick death. Let it hit one of her vital organs. Something that would let her bleed out quickly. Though as she coughed from the smoke, she slowly started to realize that none of the bullets had hit her. Miraculously enough.

As the smoke cleared and everything suddenly lightened, she looked up at the stranger. Her brain took a little bit, but it finally realized that this strange male had protected her. She wanted to hug him but figured now was the wrong time. Instead, she turned her head back just in time to see the beast started to go on a rampage. Ripping apart everything in sight that wasn't them before finally blasting off its own face. All she could do was stare in shock at the carnage before her.

The one thing you could say about all this was it was certainly an adventure.