All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:03 am 

World building for RPs that always seem to die

Medals: 1
Most Creative (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Demetri just stared at Drac for a moment before lifting his hand to point toward the ceiling as if about to give a lecture before speaking, "OK first, since it doesn't seem to have found it yet, I would like to point out 2 things. First, I built and installed all those cybernetics and I am a man known for my body count, so as an AI that I installed I am ashamed that you think I would not be able to hear you. Second, I like her, she is nice. I don't know you and to be honest I thought you were a failed experiment till like just now so I would advise you to watch what you say cause I have the dead man and shutdown switches for those electronics." Taking a breath before continuing he put his hand back to his side, "Sorry about that but I expect better from things I built. To answer your question as to where we are, its complicated. To put simply we are in an underground zone that makes the slums look prosperous and you are currently in the farmhouse of a now deceased Ark that was probably going to kill you. I don't actually know for sure though seeing as the thing I assume was on your chest was kill by my cane, which was totally an accident, and I shot the Ark when he yelled at me, I don't like loud people. After that I 'experimented' on you and this was the result."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:21 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

He went to open his mouth when the sound of vehicles pulling up just outside could be heard. Music blared, but it was in a language he didn't understand. "He's bluffing, plus that music is awful. Arks shouldn't be allowed to make rap music." He heard in his head as an ark bellowed probably calling for the dead ark. "I think we've got a problem." Era said to no one in particular. Just then the ark bellowed again then a window shattered as a frozen can of beer came flying through it to smack against the side of his face. "Son of a b*tch!" He yelled and the music stopped. The arks outside yelled something and era looked at the doctor. "Any plans, doc?"

Meanwhile above ground, Zulu blew smoke from the tip of the barrel before sliding it back into it's holster. Bodies littered the ground along with ashes and fire. It reminded him of his first job on the planet triblow. It was an awful place and there was no shortage of blood and bodies there. He shrugged then turned to the smaller alien and seemed to size it up then knelt down to look in it's eyes. Sticking his finger at the alien then at the wreckage. He was ready to shoot it if it had been a part of this even though he'd saved the little things life moments ago.

Meanwhile, about five carrier pigeons fly through the sky, two of them breaking away while the other three fly down into a tunnel each carrying a different message.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:32 am 

Medals: 3
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
Most Helpful Member (1)

Alice blinked up at Zulu, still a little dazed by the wreckage she just saw not even seconds before. She was grateful when it got down to her level and looked her in the eyes. There. Now she didn't have to crane her neck so far back to see the nice man who liked to murder things. She watched his finger carefully, her brow furrowing just a little before getting what he was meaning. Her eyes widened even more and she rapidly shook her head. She wasn't connected to that! Least, she didn't think she was. Wringing her hands, she cast her mind back over the last few weeks. She really couldn't think of anything she did wrong. Other than take in stray animals. But surely that wasn't a crime? The building was abandoned and she kept them well behaved. They wouldn't send that many forces for someone who simply did that would they? Firmly deciding they wouldn't, she shook her head again and whispered as she was still just a little bit frightened by everything that just happen. "Not me. Thank you for saving me." Oh, she wanted to hug him so bad cause that is what they did in books. The heroes always get the hugs. Right?

As she looked at the wreckage, she followed the line of smoke from the helicopter and her eyes widen as she spotted where it landed. "No!" Her voice broke and tears streamed down her face as she started to race back towards the building. All those books! All the animals! They were burning! Oh, she had to help them. She just had too! Patting the fire would work right? She would just pat the fire down and everything would be okay. Which is exactly what she would try to do when she reached the closest flame. Unless someone stopped her before that happened. After all, it was useless to try and save the library. Anything that wasn't killed in the crash would have long escaped by now. All she would end up doing would be giving herself burns. But she wasn't thinking clearly right now. Not by a long shot.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:36 am 

Most Creative (1)

"Of course I have a plan and it starts with this," with that Demetri snapped his fingers sending the signal shutting off the cybernetics in the Drac's legs causing him to collapse. "Now for the actual plan, Victoria," as he spoke he held out his hand and she handed him his black bag. After being handed his bag he marched over to the table the Drac had climbed off of placing his bag on it and rummaging through it. As he was rummaging though his bag and muttering to himself the Arks could be heard making there way rather loudly toward the house. As the Arks were about to reach the house loud explosions were heard, and felt, from outside before Demetri turned to look toward the door. "This explains where my anti-vehicle mines went though not how I forgot about placing them. Actually that might have been the... um... never mind lets not talk about the things I put in my tea," as he spoke he notice the Drac still on the floor, "Oh right, sorry." Demetri quickly snapped his fingers sending the restart signal.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:02 am 

He snorted then slowly got back to his feet and rubbed the back of his head. "You could have warned me and why in the seven hells did you do that to begin with." He slid a wooden chair from against the wall and popped a squat on it. "It's a lot easier to get used to cybernetics than I imagined." Era said when the voice in his head chimed in. "You mean because I'm doing all the work. Connected to your brain so I am you, but not you. Also doctor professor Patrick your friend has a nice arse to go with her rack." The AI laughed then went silent again. Era scratched his metallic arm then realized what he was doing. "I can feel an itch right here. Is that normal?" He tilted his head when he saw it. It looked like a black tear had opened in the wall. He wasn't sure if this was a common thing wherever he was or if he was losing his mind. "Are you seeing this doc?" As he spoke there was a loud screeching noise and then a fwoop as something seemed to be spit out of the hole and then it was gone.

One the ground lay a man who seemed to be having a seizure. Most notably was the fact that one of his legs was missing from the knee down and had been replaced by a prosthetic one. He appeared to be tall and had long black hair.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ark watched as the gray waddled over to the burning library and then as it seemed to be desperately trying to dig it's way into the building. He shook his head then sauntered over and picked the gray up and then began walking down the street with it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:16 pm 

Medals: 3
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
Most Helpful Member (1)

Alice let out a mewl of complaint as she was picked up. No! You did not understand anything at all! There were animals in there that were trapped. They were dying! Couldn't you see she had to help them! The fact that she would just end up dying herself was one that escaped her mind for the moment. The tears still ran down her face as she struggled weakly to get out of the Ark's grasp. Somewhere, in some part of her brain, she realized that the Ark was right. It was useless to try and salvage anything at the library. All that paper made for good fuel and the fact the helicopter crashed right on top of the building sure didn't help any. Soon, she just lay limp in the other's grasp, wondering what was to happen to her now.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:41 pm 

Most Creative (1)

Demetri stared at the man having a seizure on the floor and just pinched the nose of his mask and took a deep breath before speaking, "I'll go grab the scrap metal. Victoria, give him this and you and the Drac get him up on the table." After he finished speaking he handed her a pill and left the room. The moment he handed her the pill she set to work doing as he ask heading over to the seizing man, or should she say future 'patient'.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jack sat at a run down bar just before closing nursing his pint as a large mercenary type walked into the bar and sat down next to him before speaking, "You want to take this outside. Would be a shame to ruin this perfectly good bar." Jack merely smirked in response before give a low whistle. Along with his whistle a strange metallic sound could be heard beneath them heading toward Jack's lap. The large man looked down toward Jack's lap and spoke, "What the he..." he was cut short as a metal spider jumped off Jack's lap and onto the man's face. As the man lay sprawled on the floor struggling to get the spider off as it ripped at his face, Jack stood from his seat and headed toward the door. Before exiting the bar he turned and gave a short whistle and the metal spider leaped from the dead mans face and followed him out.