All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: KMS Rommel
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:30 am 

Mad >:(

Blog: View Blog (0)

KMS OTTO F. ROMMEL

INTRO

"Deutschland, Deutschland über alles, über alles in der Welt.
Wenn, es stets zu Schutz und Trutze, Brüderlich zusammenält.
Von der Mass bis an die Memel, Von der Etsch, bis an den Belt.
Deutschland, Deutschland über alles, über alles in der Welt.

-People of the Empire! Here comes our Führer, Joseph Metzger!

Right after the man in party uniform said "Joseph Metzger", Führer showed up at rostrum. Everyone heiled the Führer, at the same time:

-Heil! Heil! Heil!

Führer cleared his throat. His manly voice echoed from speakers, filled the whole planet, whole Empire:

-Dear people of the Empire! We, as human race, faced with many problems, many conflicts, many wars, many destructions. But, we didn't give up! Today, we are facing with another problem, another conflict! There are humans in endless space, lost contact with the Empire. Today, our journey starts to find them, unite them under Swastika, as "Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Führer!"

The crowd heiled Führer, cut his speech:

-Heil! Heil! Heil!

Führer Joseph Metzger waited crowd to get silent again. They were so excited. It took half a minute for them to shut up. Joseph Metzger hold his left arm with his right hand, continued to his speech:

-Today, we will have a new start! To unite all humans under one banner! And, no one can stop us! Even Moscles, Gorrons, Mattans and others, we won't stop! We will stay as the strongest, as the fittest in this natural selection, like we did back in Erde! Our brave soldiers, scientists, ship crews will bring us news that they raised our flag to the planets, moons and Alien colonies! From now on, every lost colony, even not human ones, belong to the Reich! And, anyone stays against us, will meet our fury, and got destroyed in no time! My people, I swear we will unite all humans under swastika, and rule the Galaxy! Sieg!

-Heil!

-Sieg!

-Heil!

-Sieg!

-Heil!

----------------------------------------------------------------

All crews listened the Speech. It was, like old speeches, back from 3000s. Short, and effective. Repeat it, and make people remember it forever. Short and clear...

The KMS Otto F. Rommel(OFER) crew walked to their ship. Everyone was heiling them and the Führer, "brave soldiers and scientists", humans are proud. They were strong and smart, and they were ready to conquer the Milkyway Galaxy. Captain Klaus noticed that, there were Confederation Senators behind the crowd, with other high-ranked humans and Confederation generals. Volts were impressed, some Volts were lost too. The 13th Galactic Exploration, will it be a victory, or a defeat? Was it up to crews to proud their race and let them parade with Sieg Heil Viktoria? Or, will they be responsible for defeat?

OFER crew got in the ship, and the door closed behind them. Captain Klaus get in his cockpit. Engineer Zelinda started engines, Scientist Amelia turned on the life support unit, Gunner Hans got weapons ready, and both soldiers got in guard position infront of cockpit. Everyone had a different question, everyone had a fear, everyone had a goal. But, there was a problem: Was that goal same for every crew member?

OFER lift from ground and get out of atmosphere in seconds, and started going on it's route. The great Patrol Ship of the Great Empire. Will it be only crew member who die, or can this ship die too? And robots, can you count them as living creatures?

Captain had many questions in mind. First, the route was directed to a Space Outpost as first stop. Captain Klaus gave full power to the engines, and started going on full speed. He saw some ships getting prepared for jumping, so the route must be different for every ship. Well, there was something important yet nobody knows. Will it be like old colonisations and explorations? Are they sent to death just like before?

Suddenly the monitor screen turned on, and Klaus paid attention. He saw the Admiral Aldrich von Kurt on the screen. Admiral heiled him first, Klaus did the same. Admiral started talking:

-Captain Klaus Hauslieber, first of all, you'll take every order from me in your current mission. No one else will connect to your ship and give you orders. If anyone does, you report me. So, your first orders; you can see on your route, you'll be at outpost in half an hour. There are some supplies they'll load to you, think it as extra. Then, you're going to second outpost. They will report you about alien activity near systems and outposts. After that, your route will be free, and you'll have to find planets lost on our maps, or we lost contact for more than 500 years. If you run out of fuel, go to the nearest outpost. Understood?

-Ja, herr Admiral!

The screen turned off. "Alien activity", it was strange. Gunner may need to know that information once they get from the outpost. Captain Klaus also noticed something very important while they were getting in ship. The scientist Amelia has great ass.

Engineer left her room, and get back to the engines. Checked them, working good. Then, she tested the armours. They were working perfect. It was her baby, she had to take good care of it. Then, she remembered robots. Are they functional too?

Gunner Hans, still living with that shame. This time, he wasn't going to do same mistake. Or, will he? Was that really his fault? Nobody knows. Well, I know.

He was infront of that panels, those devices that help you to use weapons of the ship. But, As they getting close to Outpost, turning on weapons would cause problems.

Both soldiers, Günther and Johan, as formal, guarding the cockpit before getting orders from captain. I promise you Günther, I put many cigarettes in storage. Well, may be I didn't.

Scientist Amelia was glad that the life support unit was fully functional. There were many databases in the laboratuary. But, are those informations completly true?

While crew in gray uniforms had tons of things in their minds, the ship was getting closer to the outpost. For now, getting closer to outpost "only".

Last edited by hellrazor on Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: KMS Rommel
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:51 pm 

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Klaus piloted the ship through the Cosmos. He couldn't lie; he was worried. He and his crew were not the first to be sent out into space like this. they wouldn't be the first to die either. He felt a little better with the advances in space travel that had been made recently. Space travel has never been safer. It wasn't really safe, but it wasn't a death sentence either. He still couldn't shake this fear. Klaus gripped the controls tightly. "Gunther," he said into his microphone. "Patrol between the weapons bay and the lab. Pay close attention to storage. I wish to make sure we don't have any uninvited guests." His next statement addressed Johan. "Johan. You will stand guard here until Gunther returns, then patrol the other half of the ship."

"Trust my rage."

Helpful Links for Newcomers

Board Rules and Regulations
Staff And Off-Site Contact Information
News and Updates
Complete Guide to Creative Freedom

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:19 am 

i finally have a soild connection and can be back after almost 2 years :D

Hans stared down the targeting system of the guns. He hated this, he could see the vast emptniess at the moment. He sighed heavily and leant back in his seat. He looked around and when he saw there was no one but him in the room he lent down close to the console.
"You better not let us down girl," He fiddled around in his pocket for a ciggrette "Romel you may be a new ship but you seem to be a good one." After that he sat back up in his seat and looked around. He desided to stretch his legs, it felt good to be in this room. It may be a small room but at least he was alone with the ship and thats the way Hans liked it. About the only time he spoke to another human being was when he recived orders, even that was a harrowing affair for him. In his mind the man in front of him could turn around and stab him in the back, metophorically and littrally, when ever he pleased. He sighed again and settled back down in his chair, once there he began to target passing stars, he never fired of course but it always helped to get your aim in.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:28 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Zelinda was going around checking her baby out "Oh wow this is really a beautiful girl." she said out loud not caring who heard her. She walked into the engine room pulled her sleeves up and pulled her brown hair back into a high tight pony tail. A ranch always in her back picket as well as a pad on the ships health. She bit her lip, "Okay baby girl fly for me. Let me hear that sweet purring." she said as she started up the engines and she giggled like a school girl when she heard it. "Your such a good girl mama is so proud of you!" she said jumping up and down "Okay that ready to go now the armor." She walked over knowing it was her job to make sure the pain in the butt men came home to protect the females. "Okay everything looks A.O,K." She siad to herself she walked on and saw hans room and blinked as she walked up and was about to knock when she blinked "OH Mutter von allem, was heilig." she siad as she ran off to the robots to see if they where in working condition as well. "I am sorry I forgot about my little angels." she said to them hugging them felling bad that she would forever forget such angels. She pulled out a pug and put it to her tablet and started to run a diagnostic on them one by one. Luckly it was still early in the day so she wouldn't retire to her room to do her simple pleasure like working on her computer and chat it up with some cute guys in cyber space.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:10 am 

PLaying SQUAD with TASQ

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (8)

"Crap!" Günther Wittman cursed his luck, while speaking to himself. "What the hell should I do now? The damn thing is Kaput!" Günther tossed the hand held recording device onto a nearby work station. He pulled the pistol out of the thigh holster, checked the magazine, reinserted it in the well, slapped the bottom to insure it was seated properly and reholstered the weapon.

He walked through the empty corridor listing to the Engineer talk to the engine. Günther rolled his eyes, 'whatever floats your boat, babe,' he thought to himself. He made his way to the bridge where the Captain was seated controlling the vessel's every movement. He approached the bridge or large cockpit. Whatever you want to call it, the room that controls the ship and probably every other function. Johan stood outside the door. "Care for a smoke?" Günther offered one to Johan. He took one out for himself and lit it up. "Anything going on? I should know about?"

ImageImage

My Characters
My Writing Styles
Galileo Corporation
Modern Wargaming Rules
Bakushima; Fantasy Feudal Japan

Best Days for RPing
Fri - Sun

Attitude | +
"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude to me is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than success, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, gift, or skill. It will make or break a company...a church...a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past...we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes. "
~ Charles Swindoll

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:37 pm 

Contest Winner (1)

As he was ordered, Johan stood guard on the bridge. It had been his honor to take this mission for the reich, and he considered all he was doing here, even the boring things like standing guard, to be in service of the greater good. Still thought, guard duty was boring and monotonous, for a while, nothing happened. And in this absence of activity, Johan's mind tended to wander. He had been told it was caused by his brain not fully adapting to space travel, but still, it tended to unnerve him. Between the hums and beeps of the bridge controls and the soft hum of the ship engines, he subconciously imagined there to be occasional weird sound, sometimes it was a distant clang, like something hard hitting metal, setimes it was a soft humming, almost like soft whisphering. He had grown used to it by now, but he still tended to be quite jumpy when in this state of mind.

It was then that Günther rounded a corner in the hallway and offered Johan a Cigarette. He jumped at the sudden appearance of his old comrade-in-arms. "Scheize man, you know you shouldn't sneak up on me like that!" Johan quikly regained his compousure however. He then turned down the smoke offered to him. "Yeah, I still don't smoke man." He stepped away from his post to let Günther take his place. "Anyway, I'll be checking the other half of the ship now, have fun guarding an empty hallway."

PostThis post was deleted by Nova lazzara on Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:23 pm.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:55 pm 

Blog: View Blog (4)

Amelia straightened up to a standing position and checked off a box on the form she had been filling out. She set the clipboard down and looked around the lab. She let out a sigh. She could almost forget she wasn't back home while in that room, surrounded by all the familiar equipment. She could almost forget she was drifting through the blackness of space in a large tin can she had no control of; that some very important aspects of said tin can were maintained by strangers she had no trust in.

She focused her attention on one monitor with paragraph after paragraph scrolling passed. Losing track of time in knowledge calmed her. That knowledge was something she craved. If it wasn't for that craving she would be safe in a lab on the ground.

But instead she was in space, floating on her biggest fear; a dangerously large object uncontrolled by gravity, free to drift through the stars and never return if something bad happened to one person.

She blinked hard to try to force the thoughts out. She would just have to get to know these people. Maybe she could trust them. She shook her head at her own thoughts. Probably not, but she may be able to trust in their abilities. Maybe.

"A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking because her trust is not in the branch, but in her own wings."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
-Aristotle

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:01 pm 

CHAPTER 1: THE FUN JOURNEY STARTS

--------------------
Plan of Ship
---------------------
Captain Klaus: You can see the outpost now. The outpost has a great hangar that a destroyer can get in there. Protected by a magnetic shield, so the "space" can't get in there. This outpost made by black metal(just like space ships) and with the best armor. Many lasers, gaus cannons, plasma blasters, missile launchers etc. are visible, and same amount of them are hidden. This outpost is a giant rectangular prism. The command room is on it, top of it(for you), it's a smaller rectangular prism, and there is a huge cube on it. That's the radar. It has 6 floors(command room included). You can see inside only from open hangar. When it's closed, the thing is sealed and nothing can see what's inside there.

On Your Screen Monitor: News;

-Moscle Republic and Moscle Kingdom declared allience against "agressive" operation started by Humans.

-Confederation "rejects" "Raise the Banner" operation. Mattans taking sides against humans. 26 races, 130 senators. 115 Senators voted "Negative" against Humans' act. 15 Senators are Humans, Volts and Uxs. Mattans and Moscles get together to start a campaing to ban this "agressive" operation. Führer said in speech that every colony they found is belong to Empire. Because confederation rejected the operation, it is not legal. However, Humans are strong enough to continue this.

-Gorron Destroyer shot down Red Dwarf Patrol Ship.

-Red Dwarves get together this time, unlike before. This anarchist race going to elect a leader to lead them in this situation. Before election, they said that they'll shoot down every Gorron ship enter their sector or pass by their ships.

-BREAKING NEWS! Mattan Admiral of 1st Fleet, Moscle General of Staff(Republic), Moscle Admiral of Space(Republic) and Moscle General of Staff(Kingdom) assasinated at Confederation's Military HQ. Moscles blamed Gestapo immediately. Mattans started investigation. First news coming from there is, all of them got shot in head, with blue bullet.

Note: 1st Fleet of Mattan has over 13.400+ Ships, with 2 Flagships and 100-150 Command Ships.

Lights turned off. Electricity not.

-------------------------------------------

Engineer: You see the Robot Medic(It is human copy) get's awaken. It looks around and starts moving, and starts talking:

-Hey there lady! I'm Hermann! Would you like a cup of oil? Get it? Oil, like machines use. Gotcha? Like we robots use too! Haha! Funny, eh?

After it, lights turn off. There is still electricity, but no lights. The switch at Generator room.

Hermann again:

-Wow! Now we are really in space! Got it? It's dark! Gotcha? hahaha! Hey girl, it's dark, let's make some moves. Easy at start. Smooth moves. Then I'll get WIIIILD!

--------------------------------------------

Gunner: 2 Burst Lasers are working perfect. 4 Missile launchers are perfect too. Gaus cannon-there is a problem with that thing. It can't charge. Problem with cables? Something blocking? You can see warning from screen. It charges from the generator room, at the first floor(check the Map in OOC)

Lights turned off. Electricity not.

Günther: Right after Johan said "guarding an empty hallway", you notice something moves. It is moving in hallway. Now, lights turned off, there is still electricity. You can see some doors are opening. It is really fast thing.

Johan: Lights turned off. There is still electricity. You hear something moves, footsteps?

Scientsit: As you look at datas on the screen monitor, there is something called "*TOP SECRET* usually you don't have access to it. Actually, there are no top secret files in Scientist's computer. What is that?

You also see "Logs of KMS Otto F. Rommel" you see the date. It's before this mission, it is history! Logs start at: 13.06.3100

Note: All dates and hours are based on Erde(Planet Earth)

Lights turned off, there is still electricity. Life Support unit seems working.

The Narrator: It's midnight. It's a little cold out there. I drink some tea. Nice, really. Suddenly...

Lights turned off... What?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:59 pm 

1st Year (1)

Klaus relaxed a little once he saw the outpost. He let out a sigh of relief. "Mein gott." That was when the lights went out. Klaus felt his chest be gripped by fear. Darkness inside and darkness outside... he felt like the darkness was surrounding him. He took a few minutes to take some deep breaths and calm himself. Once he was calm, he spoke into his microphone. "Zelinda. Get those lights on." He said as he prepared the ship to land. "This is Captain Klaus Hauslieber of the KMS Rommel requesting permission to land." Klaus said calmly as he waited for permission from Control inside the tower to land. He still stared into the blackness of space, but quickly averted his eyes. Someone like him, a Captain of a ship, afraid of space... it was more than a little embarrassing.

"Trust my rage."

Helpful Links for Newcomers

Board Rules and Regulations
Staff And Off-Site Contact Information
News and Updates
Complete Guide to Creative Freedom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:44 pm 

Hans turned as he looked at the weapon status. The most part they were fine, but the Gaus cannon wasn't working. I got up from the weapons control room and headed down to engineering. When the engineer wasn't there he procceded to the robot room "Hello I'm the gunner," Hans spoke looking into her eyes. "One of my guns is down do you want me to fix it or are you up for it?" He had to admit she was very cute. He walked closer and smiled at her weakly. It was a false smile after all he did have his trust issues. "I'm fine doing it if your busy." He gazed at her shifting nervously from foot to foot. Then he looked to the floor and never into her eyes.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:52 am 

*Just the Soldiers*

Johan and Günther: The thing Günther noticed, came closer in few seconds. It is a IP3(Intelligent Parasite-Like Creature). Actually, there are 3 of them, getting closer. Two coming from ground, one coming from ceiling. Using it's sticky claws.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: What are IP3?

They are one of the intelligent parasite-like aliens. They are huge, they can climb walls, jump and etc. They are 100cm tall. They have 6 legs, also using them as arms too. They are standing 30cm above from ground. Their skin is dark and rough. They have a 60cm tail too, with that they are 160cm tall. That tail has grey circles on it. The more circles, the more powerful the Parasite. Their head is small, they have 4 white eyes. These things known as laying eggs to energy points(generators, power plants etc.). The larvas drain energy from there and grow up. When they grow up, they'll attack the nearest living creature other than IP3. They use their forelimbs as arms and claws, their teeth are dangerous. They have about 170-200 sharp teeth, in that small mouth of small head. Their claws are sticky.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:48 pm 

Contest Winner (1)

As Johan was making some small talk with his old comrade, the lights suddendly went off. Thought this startled him, he quickly regained his composure and checked the door console. It was still functional, so it seemed the main systems were still online. It was then though, that he started hearing the noise behind him, it was different from the usual fleeting bumps he imagined due to his condition, it remained for far too long for that.

At first, it sounded like footsteps, maybe it was another crew member coming to the bridge to ask about the lights, but as quickly as Johan finished this thought, the sound drew closer, and Johan realized it was more of a rapid skittering. this was enough to finally make him turn around. The beings barrelling down the hallway. One did not need a degree in xenobiology to know the creatures were not of friendly intent.

Johan moved to draw his sidearm, the bigger guns were in the armory to the right, but at the speed the creatures were moving, it was unlikely either Johan or Günther would be able to get to the door in time. "Günther, go warn the captain!" Johan aimed at one of the skittering creatures and fired. The bullet tore through the creature's alien flesh, killing it pretty much instantly and causing it to fall off the wall and collapse in a heap on the floor.The other two were getting rather close now though, so Johan decided to retreat towards the bridge, he closed the door behind him, certain that Günther had already gone there. "Captain... we have a problem!.

Last edited by Terrence on Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:40 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Zelinda saw a device and took it out of the bots and slipped it into her pocket. She was about done when the medical robot disided to turn on and make jokes "Yeah very funny hermann now power down." She siad to it and then the lights went off and Zelinda jumped and almost dropped her tablet "Okay witch on of the trigger happy people blew the fuse!" She yelled and let out a sigh. She then jumped again when hermann talked "Yeah no prefer living flesh love you mean it but yeah I do have my limits Hermann." she siad then she blinked as she heard another voice that was over the intercome an Order from the fearless captain himself 'Aye aye Captain." She siad stoluting him granted he wasn't there to see it. She turned around to run into Hans guns of a arms. "What the... Oh hey." she shined the light of her tablet on him "Yeah, you are a gunner... guns.... Yeah shuting up now." she said muttering the last part to herself. Trying to get her mind out of the gunner...umm...gutter. "Yeah, I be right on it just need light first befo-" she jumped and went straight to the floor when she heard gun fire "Hey, Just because it dark doesn't mean you need to put holes in my girl!" She grabbed Hans hand "Your coming with me, I take care of the guns later lights first and I need you to hold my tablet up so i can see and work." she said as she pulled him along. Out of the robot room she knew Johan has issues hell war would do that to a person but he wasn't the type to fire off rounds so that would mean it was the other guy or there was an actual reason for the gun fire. "You got your gun on you right gunner?" she asked she hadn't told him her name as of yet she had a job to do.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:59 pm 

Blog: View Blog (4)

Amelia noticed an interesting file on the screen. It was a log starting at 13.06.3100. She was about to open "Logs of KMS Otto F. Rommel" when she saw another file called "Top Secret". She was sure that hadn't been there before. Why would there be a top secret file on her computer? If it was so secret, why did a civilian have access to it?

The mouse hovered over the secret file. She absently bit her lip as she considered the repercussions of opening it. Surly it wouldn't be on her computer if she wasn't allowed to see it.

Then the lights went out. She jumped a little. The machines still buzzed and blinked and her computer still lit up her face. She checked the life support just to be sure. It seemed to be working fine.

She decided to leave the lights to the engineer and turn her attention back to the computer.

"A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking because her trust is not in the branch, but in her own wings."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
-Aristotle

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:02 pm 

Only Scientist Amelia:

"TOP SECRET" file, password protection. You can't hack it. As secret files, you can't see any date for it. This file can be in main database too. These files has alert system, a hack will be understood by system and give alert to Gestapo. You need spesific password. Other files in the system can be helpful.

OTHER FILES:

KMS Otto F. Rommel Logs: (You can't see ending dates. Logs contains log entries, voice records and camera records)
13.06.3100[3rd Colonization]
23.01.3731[5th Colonization]
04.07.6942[9th Exploration]

Scientefic Datas:

Races Database
Exploration Database
Planet Classification
Race Classification
Colony Classification
Elements Database
Systems and Sectors Database
Mattan Map of Known Milkyway
Ux Map of Known Milkyway
Reich(Human) Map of Known Milkyway
Projects Database
FTL Jumpings and Fast Engines

Others:

Great History of Deutsche Reich(Millions of pages)
History of Mankind(Millions of pages)
Galactic Union Mane-Festo(??????)
D?????1011??E??????O???1110011110??????R???
????????????????????
????????????????
??????????????

**There is a problem with this part of database***

Last edited by hellrazor on Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:55 pm 

"Of course I do," Han's spoke holding his gun. He shook his head to get away from the thoughts of the girls look. He followed her happily and walked with her. "But seriously I should probably get to my station." He was nervous right now around her as he always was with people. He twitched nervously as he always did. He sighed heavily and looked around, what was going on he didn't know but it was necessary. "How long are we going to be because i can fix the gun myself you know." He had a very techical mind, in addtion to being a very good shot. He held the tablet for her gripping his gun tightly. While he did this as he always did when nervous, Hans chewed his lip.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:52 pm 

PLaying SQUAD with TASQ

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (8)

"Scheize man, you know you shouldn't sneak up on me like that!" Johan appeared startled by Günther's sudden appearance. "Yeah, I still don't smoke man."

"Suit yourself," Günther uttered as he took Johan's spot in the hallway. Gunther knew Johan didn't smoke, but figured he would ask just the same. "Can't say I never offered you anything," with a wink and a smile.

"Anyway, I'll be checking the other half of the ship now, have fun guarding an empty hallway."

Johan started to move away when Günther noticed some movement down the hall. Within seconds of detecting the movement, the lights in the corridor flicked off. It was obvious the electrical system was still functioning. The Heads Up Display (HUD) in the cockpit were still functioning. The Captain could still see what he was doing, it was just dark. But there was enough of a glow from the Bridge to silhouette whatever was out there. A distant light aided in highlighting their shape and movements.

Whatever it was, it was moving quickly and about half the size of either of them, but with a long-ish tail, if that is what it is. Just as quickly as Johan drew and discharged his firearm, Günther was doing the same. Unlike his partner in crime, Günther loaded his firearm with blue ammunition or what he liked to call, hot loads, meaning they did the most damage. 'Hell, if you're going to carry, you may as well mean it. What's the sense of loading those rubber things that don't do a damn thing?' Günther thought this to himself.

He couldn't tell what it was they were looking at, but there were three of them. He got off two rounds in the confined space of the ship's corridor. The report of the discharged rounds punched the air and everyone's eardrums sharply; pain would follow, maybe causing someone to attempt to cover or protect their ears. Günther was a fairly decent shot and hit the first one square on in the head. The second shot missed ricocheting down the corrdor into who knows what.

"Günther, go warn the captain!" Johan yelled during their volley of shots.

"What the Frack!?" Günther yelled. "You don't think he doesn't know what's going on?" This was Günther's immediate reaction, but figured he would say something anyway. He turned to the open door and yelled at the Captain, "Hey Cap! There are three creatures out here. Larger than a dog. Not sure what they are up to. I got one, but he....err,....it is still moving." Günther turned and fired off another round striking the third creature in the torso somewhere. "What you want us to do?"

That was when Johan yelled, "Captain... we have a problem!" The situation was getting dire. They would need to stop these beasts as soon a frackin' possible.

ImageImage

My Characters
My Writing Styles
Galileo Corporation
Modern Wargaming Rules
Bakushima; Fantasy Feudal Japan

Best Days for RPing
Fri - Sun

Attitude | +
"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude to me is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than success, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, gift, or skill. It will make or break a company...a church...a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past...we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our attitudes. "
~ Charles Swindoll

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:28 am 

Captain Klaus:

Permission given by Outpost. From cameras, you can see those Parasites are swarming right now. More then 40 of them. Half of them trying to go upstairs. Robots are still optional.

You have to land the ship in outpost. The gunshots heard from radios by outpost. Outpost to captain:

"OFER, OFER we hear gunshots from your ship. We can send operational team if needed. Over."

Generator Room: You can see another 20 parasites and many eggs and larvas in there.

Note: If you activate AI of robots, engineer's mission will be protecting them from hacking attempts.

---------------------------------------

Günther & Johan:

Johan used puprle bullets for ship's own safety to whack parasites. But, Günther simply used blue bullets. He missed one shot. Do you know where it hit? Luckly, it hit the "Lab&Life Support" room's door, hopped in room for a while until it hit a new swarming parasite.

Currently, 15 parasite coming directly to you.

Your pistols had 15 ammo inside. You can calculate it with how much you shot.

Note: These creatures' weak point is fire. Red bullets or flame throwers, you name it.

Note 2: Günther better not miss any other shot, or life support system, engines system etc. will get damaged.

Note 3: Purple bullets are enough to kill them. And will give less damage to systems.
--------------------------------------------------------

Scientist:

Gunshots, gunshots! Something is lurking out there. Your knowledge is enough to know the problem. They are energy-draining Intelligence Parasite 3. Those creatures can be eliminated by fire. Or, it will take months to destroy their eggs and other stuff.

You realized that fact in a second, but now your door is open too. You can see parasites white-eyes. You don't have a gun.

Note: There are scientefic tools that used as laser cutters and etc. You can use those machines or simply try to get in close combat with that creature.

Note 2: Günther's missed shot hit your door, you know a bullet hit your door. If he misses another shot while your door is open, blue bullet will destroy Life Support System.

---------------------------------------------------------

Gunner & Engineer:

It is really bad to ruin both of yours time. But, there are 3 parasites infront of the door. And the door opened.

Hermann get's ready his ???blades???(long and sharp). It won't shut up/turn off by ordering.

"I still don't know your surname lady, but I'll protect you! Damn, aren't those from Alien?"

Note: Gunner and Engineer, can get in elevator if you can manage to kill those 3. Engineer can use Hermann as companion.

Note 2: Using tools as weapon is ok. Also, laser powered reapairing tools can be used against these creatures too. But, very short range.

Note 3: Gunner's pistol has 15 ammo. You both don't have armour.