All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:10 pm 

Wandering through uncharted space...

Location: Canada... Somewhere in the North of Kere's Domain...
Medals: 6
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
1st Year (1) Most Helpful Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (3)

Eduian looked back to Rose with a gentle smile, "I think she'll be alright, she seems like a bright child, and I haven't seen anything to suggest the planet holds dangers, but we should be cautious. I fear our greatest danger are still going to be those Coalition people..." Eduian said darkly. He was watching Rose and didn't look around at first. Until he heard a faint sound. He began to speak, "I think we should probably camp near enough to the ships to salvage what we can from them and make it easier to keep the children organized." His words died his mouth open as he heard the voice speak.

Who wanders through these woods be found

Eduian started and looked around startled. What the hell? He looked back to the forest and his eyes grew wide as a form took shape. It looked like a young girl with long red hair flowing down to the ground. Her gown was made of fine green silk that looked more like woven spider-silk then any cloth on the known worlds and she was made entirely of the dust that had healed them earlier.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:47 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

"I just wish that she would speak. She is the height of a two to three year. I hope that she makes friends with a few of her own age soon." Mystique spoke warmly as she looked at Rose. Out of the blue, Mystique heard something.......

Who wanders through these woods be found

Rose looked up quickly from her stone hunting and hide her face in Mystique's pants leg. Mystique placed an arm around the child in a protective manner as she looked about. A voice of some kind could be heard but who? Mystique did not recognize it but as she looked about she saw a faint form not very far off. A form of a young woman or was it an older girl?

"Who might she.. you be? What do you mean?" she barely whispered as she debated about picking up Rose and leaving quickly. The problem is that they needed to know who and what it was.....

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:18 am 

Eduian was too stunned to react he simply stared at the apparition, in all his travels through the galaxy he'd never seen anything like this woman. She didn't appear human at all or alien for that matter. Or alive. He chanced a quick glance at his PD and realized there was nothing but electricity before them. An electromagnetic field concentrated upon the woman's figure. Yet nothing alive remained here.

I am the guardian

the voice seemed to flow through the air yet the figure didn't open its mouth. She stepped out of the darker shadows and her light grew brighter making her form easier to see.

You came to this world and have wandered through it's many paths, yet found not what thy seeks here. Stay your hands and find thy peace. No threat will seek you whilst I stand watch. I have healed you and seen to your friends as well. Come tell what you seek and found it might already be.

The voice continued, but Eduian was barely able to listen to everything it said. Healed them. It had healed them? But how? This wasn't a technology, or was it? He stared open mouthed at the strange woman. What in the name of all that is holly is going on here? Was all that Eduian kept thinking at a loss for what else to do.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:08 pm 

Mystique was quite puzzled and Rose simply stared at the lady. Mystique stared and wondered then finally asked a few questions.

"Are you alive or a ghost or just a hologram from the past? How did you heal us? What is this strange energy around us? I can feel it but i don't understand it. Also what can you tell us of the underground city that is below us? What kind of dangers lurk nearby? What kind of food sources are here? What kind of animals roam about?" she whispered softly as she gazed at the vision which is all that Mystique could tell. She only hoped that what ever force this was it was a friendly force. Something was definitely was here but exactly what?

Rose pulled out a few stones out of her pocket and looked at each one. She slid off Mystique's lap and sat each stone next to each other. She then pick out one and held it out to the green lady with a bright smile on her face.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:23 am 

Eduian left the questions to Mystique as she was asking exactly the right questions. He didn't feel the need to ask any of his own. He simply watched the almost ghost-like magical hologram or whatever it was and listened attentively.

The woman tilted her head regarding Mystique carefully with an almost quizzical expression on her delicate features.

I am all that remains. Neither living nor dying. Neither memory nor temporal essence. I am simply what remains of Magea.

Again the voice was all around them, having no actual source and the woman's lips never moved. She simply spoke without words and yet words could be heard by any near enough to hear.

The healing is the will of the source, nothing I have done. Simply an extension of my own essence.

The energy is the source, it is all that is and all that is not. It is simply Magea, raw and unfiltered, unhosted. It is what makes magic magic. It is the source.

8000 years ago the Magea homeworld was invaded by beings who had no knowledge of the source, who feared the power of the Magea and in so doing they brought war to a civilization who had never known such. In the ensuing war they rained death down upon the land, enslaving and capturing those Magea they could and taking them away with them when they left. After they had captured a third of the Magea population they turned their weapons upon the world itself and began a process known as teraforming. They recreated the homeworld and turned our beloved Ediaz into a desolation. The process didn't go as they believed it would. The new crust wasn't able to crush Ediaz beneath its surface and destroy it. Instead is sunk the city beneath the newlyformed crust and preserved our beloved Ediaz. None of the Magea survived, but their blood lives on.

The dangers as the food and animals are unknown to me, as they are those of a wild world. Not of my own Ediaz.

Without further words the woman bent down to the child and lightly took the rock her hand dissolving into dust around the girls and slowly swirling into and around her. The rock she had held out vanishing as the woman withdrew from the child.

The blood of the Mage yet lives.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 8:50 pm 

Quickly, Mystique got out and took the puzzled Rose away from the green woman.
"Now please stay put Rose. I'll play with you later.
Green Lady, please guide us and help us understand who the Magea were and what kind of a power did they hold. Help us to understand you and what you are. You are not alive yet not living. You exist but how? How does the magic work?
Is there any way that we can get into your city, Ediaz? The one that was sunk so long ago….. How do you know how long ago if there is nothing to measure time with?
You said that none of the Magea survived, but their blood lives on then reiterated it by saying that the blood of the Mage yet lives. The more that you speak, the more confused I get……
Did you or have you ever eaten? What in your in your mind is the wild world? You never had the joy of having a pet? An animal that you care for…..” Mystique paused as she thought for a moment. She then looked at Rose who had tears falling down her face.
“Why did you crush Rose’s gift to you? It was part of her treasures that she found and then she gave you one of them. You simply whirled it until it was nothing but dust. Why?” Mystique was ready to slap the green woman but she felt that it would not feel anything. It was so totally incapable of feeling anything at all as far as she could tell. So she simply gathered the child in her arms to hold and comfort her with love.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:56 am 

The woman watched Mystique with strange inhuman eyes that swirled and changed every time she blinked, which wasn't as often as one would expect someone to blink. It was when the child started crying the woman knelt down to meet her eyes rising on when Mystique lifted the girl up.

I did not crush the rock, but nor can I interact with matter on a physical form.

She held out her hand and the rock materialized into her palm, though it was the same it was made of the same dust as her. The rock cradled in her hand as it had been in the child's. She held the stone out closer to the child so the little girl could see that she hadn't destroyed the treasure but simply changed it.

If I returned it, it would become solid again.

She regarded Mystique once more letting the stone and her hand fall to her side. Her hand closing around the stone holding it tightly in her palm. For a moment she was silent considering the questions that had been asked and again she began answering without pausing for breath as she did not actually breath. She was a being of energy.

I may be called Alaiariash, or if that cannot be pronounced by your tongue Alai.

My very given name means guide. I was created to ensure that Ediaz never died. That should others come who were capable of seeing the wonders and not destroying them I was to take them down into the city itself and show them how to work its wonders. I am Ediaz and Ediaz is me traveler. It speaks to me directly. You will meet others like me in Ediaz, they might know the answers to your other questions. Each of us hold various knowledge and each of us are a part of Ediaz.

The Magea held power that cannot be defined. It would take many days to speak all of their power and what it held, but your imagination is limited. Thus even you could not fathom the sheer size of the power that the Magea held. The Magea in the universe now a days pales like shadows to what the true Magea held.

I exist because the Magea were connected to the very dust around us. The dust that can be seen even as you arrive on Ediaz is the very magic that combined with life on Ediaz to form the Magea. I am a being of the dust, thus I am part of Ediaz.

Ediaz is the planet fair friend. The city you saw with your technology is called Azor. Yet now that matters not as Ediaz and Azor are the same. They are both one, and yet all that is left. Yes I can show you how to reach Ediaz, but you will have to find how to get down for I am not of the material world and cannot help you down into Ediaz.

Time is known through my very being young one. As the world changes, as the time goes on, I feel it. Unlike you I do not change, but still my bones feel the shifting of time. Every day, every week, every month, every year is felt in my blood in the dust on the world.

The Magea that were taken have bred with their captors some even with their spouses that were taken with them, or other Magea they fell for while in captivity. New races rose upholding Magea blood, but none were as strong as the pure Magea. You yourself hold a small amount of Magea blood and the child you hold holds even more. The very young always feel the Magea blood stronger than the older ones. They are more open to it. You would be much more powerful Mystique if you opened your mind and allowed the Magea dust within you, your blood calls to it do you not feel it?

Young Rose does.

I have no interaction with the material world, thus no I do not eat, I do not sleep, I do not have pets, I do not have any directive beyond that of to watch, to guard and to guide. I am dust, and dust is me. I am Magea magic, raw and untaken. Unbound. Free. I consider the world above the city to be wild and the world bellow the city to be dying.

She fell silent then regarding the woman and child. Her eyes never looking to Eduian who stood unobtrusively staring at them both his eyes wide as coins. So wide that if they got any wider they would fall out of his face. He considered himself lucky that she had not turned those eyes to him. Unfortunately she did.

You as well Eduian are Magea born, though you know this. You hide it. Why?

Eduian stared at her for a long moment before he said softly "I was disavowed from my school. It isn't our culture to use our power to solve all problems only to use it when there is no other way around it. I was not making it a secret, I simply do not feel the need to use it all the time, it is physically taxing to do so." He said and the green female frowned at him staring blankly and not responding. Eduian looked nervous under her gaze.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:38 pm 

“See, Rose? The green woman can’t actually hold the stone. So she had to change it in a way so she could hold it, I guess is how it is best to explain it…... I am not sure how else to explain it. We shall have to try to understand this confusing idea….. “she then looked at the green woman then to Eduian as she held Rose close.
Rose simply snuggled closely to Mystique and closed her eyes to fall asleep.
As Mystique listened, she listened intently.
She finally realized what her problem was…… Culture Shock! She had read about it once before. And what is this about Eduian was in school for this Magea Power because he was born with the Magea born? And she had some Magea blood? Rose has even more and is more attuned to Magea Power?

Mystique could not remember her parents very well for she was young when they left her at a neighbor’s home and she never saw them ever again………
Her mind began to wander over what the green woman had said over this conversation…. Mystique began to whisper to herself in an attempt to remember
“Who wanders through these woods be found…..
I am the guardian…..
You came to this world and have wandered through it's many paths, yet found not what thy seeks here. Stay your hands and find thy peace. No threat will seek you whilst I stand watch. I have healed you and seen to your friends as well. Come tell what you seek and found it might already be…….

I am all that remains. Neither living nor dying. Neither memory nor temporal essence. I am simply what remains of Magea…….
The healing is the will of the source, nothing I have done. Simply an extension of my own essence…….
The energy is the source, it is all that is and all that is not. It is simply Magea, raw and unfiltered, unhosted. It is what makes magic magic. It is the source.
I exist because the Magea were connected to the very dust around us…..
Just what are you trying to tell us?” Mystique barely could understand what was said but just perhaps this is what she was speaking of …..

“You are Alai, The Guardian of this Planet, Ediaz or is the city Ediaz? You are what is remains of Magea which is the Magical Energy of a certain people called Magea. Is all of this true? Am I right? I am sure that I have not even scraped the surface though.” Mystique spoke as she gazed at the green lady.
“You are the one to lead us to others similar to you so that we might learn more? And I hope make a new home here for we no longer have a home.”

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:33 am 

Alaiariash turned her head slightly to the side regarding the exchange between child and adult with a small smile curving her lips, warm and welcoming. The smile never reached the cold empty night of her eyes. The swirl of otherworldly colors swimming in their depths held nothing of human understanding. There was simply a strangeness to her, an alienness that made her not quite right. Something that spoke of a being not of this world, but something entirely other. Devoid of life as we understand it. The green woman watched Mystique. Her eyes never leaving her. Even as Eduian spoke. Even as she nodded to his words. Eduian wasn't the focus of her interest Mystique and the child were.

Eduian regarded Mystique and rose with a soft expression of understanding and concern. He fully understood the shock of this sudden appearance. Of being thrust into a world one barely understood. A world one barely grasped the rules of. To not know what you were deal with it. It frustrated him that he could do nothing, but stand by and watch. All these emotions shone clear as day on his face. Eduian might be a politician, but he had never mastered the ability to be emotionless. He was for all intensive purposes a man who knew the plays of power. This woman whoever she really was, or whatever she was, had more power than any Magea Eduian had ever seen, she was pure magic.

The woman smiled as Mystique began to repeat the words she had earlier spoke. Her smile widening as Mystique went on. Encouraging her. The smile had faded earlier as Mystique had seemed lost. Now though it returned as Mystique seemed to finally come to terms with things.

I am the guardian of Ediaz. Ediaz is this planet. You are correct Mystique, but only in part. What you know now is a fraction of what there is to learn. Come. Come and I will take you to my home. My city. I will show you the glory of Ediaz, and the others will continue what I have started here this day.

Alai held out her hand as if to offer it to Mystique, even knowing that she could never know the feel of another's flesh on her own. That anything in the material world would pass straight through her. That she was purely energy and could never touch. Never know comforts we take for granted every day. The simple touch of another being. For Alai that along with emotions, memories, and experiences of her own would never be hers to know. Alai was nothing more than a living hologram.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:37 pm 

Mystique looked at the hand that was extended towards her. She was slightly confused and yet she knew something wonderful was about to happen. She looked at Eduian wondering why didn't he get picked to go with Alai? Rose was still hiding her face but was heavy which was a sign that she was asleep.
"Eduian?Why did she she pick you to go with her instead of me? You at least know what she is talking about.... Rose is sleeping and I am not sure if I should take her hand or not..... Will I turn into some kind of energy or energy force? Can I take Rose safely? I do not know what to do.
I am honored to be the one chosen and I am excited about going to see Her city. Would you come with us? Please?" She asked softly.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:52 pm 

Eduian regarded Alai with worried eyes. He looked over to Mystique and felt trapped and alone. He might understand what was going on, but he wasn't a Magea, not anymore. Well he still had power and he still used it, but he was outcast. He wasn't allowed to be normal. He closed his eyes and regarded Mystique again as she spoke.

"I do not know to tell you the truth. All I know is what they taught us. Energy flows through everyone and we can be altered but not destroyed while in energy form. There were a few who could do it, but usually they ended up dying. Not from being turned into energy, but from the overuse of magic," Eduian tried to explain and knew he sounded like he knew nothing at all. He had never been good at explaining things. "Yes I will go with you Mystique, of course."

You will feel no pain. All that will happen is you will be transported from here to the city. The path we use is quite physically real. Only you will not walk it this time. On your return to the surface you may choose to walk the path, or I can return you.

Alai said in her typical distant voice watching the two of them with an almost bored expression as she waited for Mystique to take her hand.

Though if both of you wish to come you must be in physical contact with each other.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:54 pm 

Mystique picked up Rose and held that hand out to Eduian then she would take Alia's hand.

"Why are you so unemotional? It is like you are bored and wishing that you were else where. Don't you ever laugh or cry? Or have you lost all emotions?
I don't want to became emotionless. I want to laugh, be surprised and amazed. I want to be angry and sad so that when I am happy, I can realize that i am happy." Mystique inquired with a curious look in her eye.

She was not happy but she was feeling a bit apprehensive about this turning into energy thing. It just did not compute in her brain. There was no simple logic for that theory let alone a fact that you can turn yourself into a being of energy somehow......