All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:07 am 

Medals: 2
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

"If, what was it? Era? The Si'akt. If she wishes to behead me then she's welcome to it, although my only request would be that she avoid messing up her pretty finge-" Eira glared at the Dark Elf standing in front of her. "Its Eira! And i would personally be glad to behead you right now." She glared at Rivin again. She watched the dwarf walk toward Rosalin. She watched the two for a moment.

She turned back toward riving and ryan once she heard him call Ryan a dark elf. Eira burst out in laughter. "Ryan...a dark elf! that is hilarious!" She walked toward Rivin. She smiled at rivin. "Besides you im the only other thing close to a dark elf here" She turned toward Ryan. "Can i kill him?" She turned back to rivin with a giant smile. "Dont worry i wont hurt myself either i have killed plenty of your kind...And as you can tell i have come out victorious each time" She then turned back to Ryan to wait for his reply.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:28 am 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Ryan stood stock still for a moment. something wasn't right, and he wanted to get to the bottom of it. When he did speak, it was a rare and quiet anger. One of those "Even more deadly than if he was shouting" angers. "Never call me a Dark Elf again! I'm no traitor like you!"

With that said, he turned to the group. "I am inclined to trust this man for one reason and one reason only. he has no real intention of attack, nor is he afraid of us. I can rather regretfully... smell it on him. Not sure why, so don't ask me how I know. It's getting late. We should probably all make camp for the night."

Meanwhile, Rosalin answered Thykahm with a scared voice. "I- I don't know. If it is Shadow Legion then we are at risk of being found by the Empire. Seeming as how they burnt down our village I don't think they're taking prisoners!"

She began to shake from fear. Even though she had just been able to shoot an arrow through the only fatal vulnerable point on a fully armored soldier, she knew that facing Shadow Legionnaires was almost an instant death sentence. Ryan, who had gotten over his anger, walked over to his sister. "Don't worry, we'll get through this thing! I'm sure we'll be fine."

His voice was reassuring, but his thoughts were just the opposite. ~Why did they attack us?~ he thought. ~They must have a reason, but why? Nobody just burns a village for fun!~

About a second after he thought this, the group heard the sound of heavy footsteps. Orc footsteps, and they were closing in fast. Ryan whispered "Get down!"

Just as he and Rosalin hid in a cluster of bushes, a caravan surrounded by Orcs, who appeared to be in a panic flattened the nearby trees. soon after, arrows pierced their backs, which were already full of arrows to begin with. the Orcs fell forwards groggily as though the arrows were poisoned, and a goblin with a large axe ran from the caravan. In a panic, he noticed the travlers and weakly ran to them.

"No time for explain! Take weapon and leave area! Hurry!" he said before handing Thykahm the axe and running in the opposite direction the arrows had come from. Ryan and Rosalin just stared at the weapon. "Okay, I'll ask. Why would a Goblin give ANYTHING to a Dwarf?" Rosalin finally said.

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:01 am 

It is a hollow shell of what it once was.

Medals: 14
Best Death (1) GM of the Month (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (3)

If there was one thing being constantly on the run, constantly on the lookout had taught Rivin, it was how to be aware of his surroundings. As such, he was the first to notice the movement in the trees on either side of them, opposite the area where the Orcs had tramped through.

The movement was very faint, hardly noticeable- but it was undeniable.

The behavior of the goblin was very strange- Rivin had seldom encountered the creatures in his travels, but what he did see told him they were the type to attack first and ask questions never- and as for giving weapons to dwarves, he was certain that had never happened before in the history of Argonafht. But there were other, more pressing matters on his mind.

He silently held up a hand so the others could see what was happening; he didn't know if anyone heeded him, but his attention was focused solely on the trees. His eyes darted around ceaselessly, until they narrowed, hearing the creaking of bow strings.

That was when he saw them; emerging from the tree-line on their right, a group of bowmen in Imperial armor, aiming their weapons straight at them. Straight at the Elves and the Dwarf, as well as himself, even as on his left side a group of swordsmen, also outfitted in the gear of the Empire, plunged into their midst.

The bowmen were the more pressing of the threats- Rivin faced them, the anger of his race boiling to the surface as he lifted both hands into the air just as he heard the twang of the bowstrings.

"JA'HAZARA!"

A wall of fire erupted from the ground in front of him, shooting up to the sky, plunging the entire clearing in a bright light and sweltering heat, burning the arrows to cinders as they flew from the strings. Before the Flame Wall had dissipated he flung fireball after fireball (he lost count after 12) at the bowmen, to ensure there was no second barrage of arrows. But he could see the trees moving, could see countless more foes approaching. This battle was beyond them.

Too late, he turned and saw that no fewer than three swordsmen were upon him- he could see the frenzied fire in their eyes, could see the hatred in their scowls. They would end him, and then worry about the others.

The Dwarf, still clutching the axe he'd been strangely gifted, was the only one close enough to save him. But Rivin didn't expect anyone to risk their life for a Firi'wuhn.

Idly, as death quickly approached him, a gleaming metal blade soaring towards his neck, Rivin remembered the Dwarves he'd grown up with. He wondered if any of them remembered him. And then, he wondered if dying would be painful.

Learning a simple lesson isn't always simple. Sometimes, you have to slowly lose everything great around you to understand the gravity of your shortcomings. Admit that your egos have grown too large, that you've lost your sense of what you realistically are, and maybe you can repair the road that has broken beneath the weight of your failings. Or maybe you'll just keep going as you've gone, and you'll learn nothing, and eventually, everything around you will become dust. To be honest, that's by far the likeliest of all outcomes.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:45 pm 

Rather Annoyed.

Medals: 1
Recruiter (1)

Thykahm listened the sounds of the forest, trying to listen out or a tell-tale twig snapping from a clumsily placed step, or perhaps something falling from the trees. He couldn’t hear anything out of the ordinary, nothing that gave anyone away. “Aye, the legion is a bunch of bloodthirsty lunatics. I don’t see why they would burn down a village; especially since you folk are on the edges of civilisation, there aren’t any cities for miles around.” He answered the Elf, trying to keep a confident tone. Thykahm wasn’t afraid of some shadow legionnaire, or whatever the woman called them. He doubted their arrows could get through Dwarven plate armour!

He looked over as the woman’s brother walked up to her, and said a few reassuring words. ‘Don't worry; we'll get through this thing! I'm sure we'll be fine.’ Ryan sounded sure of this fact that they wouldn’t be killed off by some damned legionnaires. “I doubt we will be killed, a small group moves faster than any large army.” He added to his earlier words, still trying to reassure the others.

Thykahm pondered the uses of helping these people. Was it really worth putting himself in danger for these people at the hands of the legion? He was an honourable fellow, but he had a grudge to fulfil, and eradicate every last Greenskin in the whole forest. He continued to ponder this when something caught his eyes. A large caravan of Orcs and Goblins were hurriedly advancing through the forest, knocking down trees as they flee. Thykahm was just about to draw his axe from its sheathe, when a small goblin ran up to him and handed him a pristine looking axe. ‘No time for explain! Take weapon and leave area! Hurry!’ It said to him, just a moment before handing him the axe and running in the opposite direction that the arrows were coming from.

“What the hell was that?!” Thykahm exclaimed in a confused manner, he had seen many strange things in his life, but never a goblin handing a Dwarf a weapon! Especially an axe like the one he now clutched in his hands. It was at that moment that he heard it, the sounds of arrows being knocked and readied upon bows, soon to be fired. At them! “Legion!” He exclaimed once again, though he very nearly shouted even more when a wall of flame erupted in-front of the legion, followed by numerous balls of searing flame. Looking just a small ways behind him, Thykahm noticed three swordsmen set upon the Dark Elf man that had been hit upon the head with a shield. After seeing what the legion had done to the village, he wasn’t going to allow them this.

Bellowing a loud Dwarven warcry, Thykahm charged at the three swordsmen, his newly acquired axe in his hands. It was an unfamiliar weapon, but it felt just as a familiar as his own axe did. Reaching the men, Thykahm narrowly darted in-front of the swordsman that was poised to end the Dark Elf, block the man’s swordblade with his newly acquired axe. He twisted the man’s blade with the axe, leaving him open to a blow from his axe. Swinging the axe towards the man’s leg, he cut a deep wound across his leg, surely making movement all but impossible. Twisting his grip on the new axe, Thykahm swung it towards the chest of another legionnaire, but a most…curious, effect came into notice. He knew how quickly he swung a blade, but this seemed to be going far faster than the norm. Either way, the legionnaire didn’t know what hit him, as he received a huge slash across his chest.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:25 pm 

Eira watched as the small goblin gave the dwarf the axe. She seemed beyond shocked. "I don't think I have ever even heard of a goblin handing a dwarf anything in friendship," she thought out loud, shaking her head. Hearing the 3 Empire swordsman approaching, she turned toward were she heard them just in time to see the Dwarf take out two of the orcs with speed she didn't know he was capable of. She quickly loaded her bow taking out the third one with a arrow through the eye.

She heard movement to her left. She saw two more soldiers come at her with a shield and sword. She quickly pulled out her dagger and charged at the two enemies, jumping over one of them entirely. She landed behind him, stabbing him in the spine. He dropped to the ground immediately, even as Eira felt a stabbing pain on her left. She looked down to see blood. She looked up to see the Imperial swing at her again. She dropped to the ground, avoid the swing before sliding between the man's legs, cutting him behind the knee.

He fell down and she quickly jumped up, slitting his throat before letting him drop unceremoniously onto the ground in front of her.

She looked around making sure her friends were not harmed, before tearing off what remained of the bottom of her shirt and holding it to her wound. She sighed sounding slightly annoyed.
"Just great," she mumbled to herself.

Last edited by naminie on Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostThis post was deleted by naminie on Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:30 pm.
Reason: mess up
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:32 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)

Ryan watched as the so called "Unfit for duty" Dark Elf expertly dealt with at least ten archers at once, then dispatched the remainder with fireballs the size of large hailstones. When the three swordsmen appeared to be about to end the Dark Elf's life, he almost didn't care. he was still a bit miffed that the guy had the audacity to call him a Dark Elf to begin with. Then as Thykahm dealt with the swordsmen aided by Eira, he heard Rosalin scream.

"Nobody move or the young missy dies!" A soldier said. Ryan turned to see Rosalin with a blade to her neck.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dar'Rabiisi had been watching the battle with rapt attention, she noted that the new comers to the fight massively outnumbered the apparent bandits. While she hated to see bandits, even if they weren't and she just though of them as such, she loathed to see armed soldiers like that just trampling through the ancient forests of the land, destroying and using all they came across to feed their bloodthirsty soldiers. It was not until she heard a loud high pitched scream, that most certainly of an Elven woman, echo across the forest.

Apparently, one of the brutish soldiers had grabbed a female Elf from the group of Bandits, holding her as some kind of hostage to gain leverage against the group. The Dwarf, that had been gifted an axe by a goblin, seemed competent enough to deal with the swordsmen, but not the hostage-taking soldier. Barring her cat-like fangs, and swishing her tail in an agitated manner, she took out her shortbow and a barbed arrow. She wasn't much in melee, but her calling was the bow, readying the arrow, she drew a breath that sounded more like a hiss than anything, and let the arrow loose into the guard's unarmoured neck.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Alright, now here's how this- ACK!" The captor began, an arrow suddenly protruding from his neck. Ryan noticed that there were still quite a few remaining soldiers, and that they were just as confused as he was. He didn't need to be a genius to figure out that if they stayed here they would be killed instantly. Grabbing Rosalin from the corpse, he shouted "Eira! Thykahm! Unfit bastard! We're leaving!" and with that he started running through the forest away from the soldiers, who by this time had stopped looking for the arrow's owner and had still yet to realize they were losing their prey.

Rosalin looked fairly scared as they ran. ~I was almost killed!~ she kept repeating in her head as she heard the shouting of soldiers realizing their targets were escaping. As they ran out of the forest's depths, her stomach growled.

"Brother, can we not find something to eat?" she asked as the soldier's voices faded signaling that they had given up the search. Ryan's stomach answered for him with a monumental rumble unnatural to his size which in all honesty was the norm for him due to his... inheritance... (I am so sorry... I couldn't help it) XD

"There isn't time! we may still be being followed!" Ryan said, ignoring his stomach's calling for the time being. noticing that the area they were in at the moment was familiar from the times he had flown over the trees, he led the group forward. "There's an abandoned mine right through this grove!"

When they reached the mine's entrance, he looked back to see if they were being followed and didn't notice anything but what looked like a cat in a tree.

"We should make camp here for now!" he said, walking to the entrance.

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:34 pm 

"Eira! Thykahm! Unfit bastard! We're leaving!" Eira heard her friends voice yell. She sighed ignoring her wound and tied it around her waist helping the bleeding. She listened to their attackers try to follow. Eira looked at Rosalin who seemed kinda paled and scared. Eira looked at her with a sad look in her eyes. "I should kill them all" Her dark elf side showing its self. While Eira was normally gentle and kind she had her dark side. Watching others get hurt brought that out.

She shook her head following her friends. She kept turning her head to make sure the others were still close by. She held her wound as it stung slightly. She stopped as rosalin and ryan did waiting. "Brother, can we not find something to eat?" she heard rosalin asked as the soldier's voices faded signaling that they had given up the search. Eira heard ryans stomach growl louder then most "There isn't time! we may still be being followed!" eira heard Ryan say "There's an abandoned mine right through this grove!" Eira heard him yell. "well why dont you scream it to heaves so they can hear us ryan" Eira said lowly her voice was a bit breathless.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:13 am 

It is a hollow shell of what it once was.

Medals: 14
Best Death (1) GM of the Month (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (3)

It was a tremendous relief to emerge from the shadows of the trees- Rivin was no damned forest Elf, that was for sure. His people were the ones who burned down the trees, as opposed to prancing around them singing love songs to the bark. Or whatever it was the Liey'n did in their spare time.

He was also relieved for another, more pressing reason- the Imperials had been all over them, and closing in too quickly for comfort. If they had lingered in that clearing for much longer, they would've been finished. It also helped that it was the rabble residing at the bottom rung of the military that they'd faced- the Shadow Legion would've been another matter entirely.

Perhaps that's what will happen next, he thought hopelessly as they approached the entrance to the mine. Rivin stared balefully at the Elf's back, wondering why he hadn't just gone his own separate way.

Well, I'm still alive at least, so that's something, he thought fairly. The Elf seemed to be a capable fighter and had chosen not to kill him. That didn't mean he had to like him, though.

"Unfit Bastard, eh," he grumbled as he spotted an assortment of dried tree branches on the ground a few yards away from the mine's entry. "Well, he's got a point. I did lie. And by now half of the damned Empire probably knows there's a Dark Elf, fit for duty, out of uniform," he concluded bitterly as he scooped the fallen timber up in his hands. He'd made a good run of it, he supposed. 20 years outside of the Empire's clutches. He thought it was 20, anyway. He wasn't entirely sure how old he was.

He reached the mine at the same time as the Elf- he shouldered past him, moving into the entrance of the shelter. He was no stranger to mines, although he'd never been in an abandoned one before. "Pardon me, Master Liey'n," he said sarcastically as he entered the mine's drafty shadows. Regardless of what the others might think, he knew the man was no Liey'n. It was like he was mixed with Dark Elf, but not in any way Rivin had seen before. It didn't add up.

"Th'laam," he muttered after he had made it a few steps into the thick darkness, casting a very weak flame cloak around himself so as to illuminate the way without the use of his hands, which were already being used to hold the branches. "We need to go in deep enough that they can't hear us from outside," he said without looking back. "But it will be cold. And dark. I think the Dwarf will prefer kindling, as opposed to a magical fire."

It occurred to him at that moment that he still hadn't eaten for the day. He felt a rumbling deep down in him, and realized he was far beyond hunger. The day had been a little too action-packed for him to realize it earlier, evidently.

Once the heat dies down, perhaps we can try to hunt down some kind of meal, he thought as he reached a place where the main path seemed to branch into three different tunnels. Realizing what he'd thought, Rivin gave a rueful shake of his head as he came to a halt so the others could catch up.

We. I haven't been a part of a 'we' in a very long time.

Learning a simple lesson isn't always simple. Sometimes, you have to slowly lose everything great around you to understand the gravity of your shortcomings. Admit that your egos have grown too large, that you've lost your sense of what you realistically are, and maybe you can repair the road that has broken beneath the weight of your failings. Or maybe you'll just keep going as you've gone, and you'll learn nothing, and eventually, everything around you will become dust. To be honest, that's by far the likeliest of all outcomes.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:33 pm 

Rather Annoyed.

Medals: 1
Recruiter (1)

Dar’Rabissi had a somewhat pleased smile upon her face when the arrow killed the Imperial swordsman, she had never liked killing anyone or anything, but the soldier was holding someone hostage. Someone presumably weaker than himself, something in Dar’Rabissi’s mind that was absolutely horrific to do to anyone. However, when the group ran at the shouts of the Elven man. ‘Eira! Thykahm! Unfit bastard! We're leaving!’ He shouted, Dar’Rabissi assumed that he was the technical leader of the group, for none of the others seemed to ever shout orders.

The halfblooded Khajiit-Elf watched as the group retreated through the forest behind them, and more importantly away from the Imperial soldiers. Dar’Rabissi contemplated following them for a moment; surely they must be some kind of bandits? Why would the soldiers be tracking them don otherwise? Despite the apparent danger that the group could potentially possess, she decided to follow them anyway. Leaping from tree to tree, she matched pace with the running group of potential bandits. She followed them for what felt like ages, the ever present threat of the soldiers behind her, and the threat of being discovered by the potential bandits made the journey exceedingly tense for the Khajiit-Elf.

She followed them to what looked like an abandoned mineshaft, though of course anything could be lurking in the dark depths of such a place, the soldiers seemed to have been let far behind them all now. Though they would likely not stop for very long. For now however, she would listen to the ‘bandits’ talk amongst themselves. ‘We should make camp here for now!’ She heard the same Elven man shout out, the one she presumed to be the leader of the small band of adventurers…or bandits. She drew ever closer to them, trying to listen to any possible conversations, but she heard the deathly sound of a thin branch snapping…

The branch that she was crouched upon gave way, it was simply too thin and lacked the strength to support Dar’Rabissi despite her lack of real heavy weight. She fell upon the floor with a ‘thud’ followed by the slight sound of berries scattering around her, from the pouches upon her waist.

---------------------------------------------------------

Thykahm was momentarily held in disbelief as the guard holding Rosalin hostage received a barbed arrow through his neck. It came from an unknown location, the most likely conclusion was that the shooter was friendly…or at least saw the legion as a much greater threat than the group, they’d be correct as well. He watched as dozens upon dozens of legion soldiers ran behind their friends, it made Thykahm wish that the might of his people’s kingdom was here. A good Dwarven army was among one of the more effective forces in all the lands, able to tackles Orcs and Goblins in their droves. But they were not here, and instead Thykahm heard the words of Ryan. ‘Eira! Thykahm! Unift bastard! We’re leaving!’ He heard the Elf shout, while his people weren’t ones to trust Elves of any sort, Ryan had a convincing argument.

The armoured Dwarf followed his comrades through the forest, sometimes throwing glances behind himself to see if the Legion soldiers were truly catching up or not. But, the legion worked in large numbers normally, large numbers could seemingly never move with any great haste towards a foe. As the group passed a glade, Thykahm halted before the entrance of a mine, with the group. Apparently Ryan wished to set up camp inside there, to seek shelter from the legion. “Mines aren’t that good. Defendable aye, but there is only one entrance…I bet these legion have more food on ‘em than any o-.” He began to mentioned, but stopped himself when he heard the sound of something hitting the floor. Perhaps one of those shadow legionnaires had fallen from a tree? It didn’t seem likely. Drawing his axe, he waited for the creature to present itself.