All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Tamashii no Mori
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:39 am 

Medals: 3
Best Group RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

A man, wearing a black kimono, walked down a naturally made path, developed by hundreds of others taking the same route. A rather simple path, it had a large forest to one side, and a river, crystal clear and filled with various fish, to it's other. Various birds could be seen overhead, and the vegetation of the forest swayed as animals passed through it. The man looked up, seeing the village up ahead with a single eye, the rest of his head covered in bandages, and he smiled.

A hour later, the same man walked the same path, returning from where he had came. A rather disarrayed path, it had a blazing forest to one side, and a river, red and filled with corpses, to it's other. Nothing but smoke could be seen overhead, and the burned up vegetation of the forest crumbled to ash as animals ran through it, trying to escape to safety. The man looked behind himself, seeing the village's remains behind him with a single eye, and smiled.

A small boy stood there, gripping a sword nowhere small enough for him to wield it. The man turned around to face the boy, who broke into a run, the man simply smiling at this. The child let out a yell, his anger blazing like the fires around them. And suddenly, he stopped, the man looking him in the eyes. He did not stop due to he own will, no.

He was too gripped with fear to move. And as the child looked into the man's eye, he knew it was not a human, like he himself was. This was something else, something otherworldly. "W-what are you?" the boy asked, his voice quit and filled with fear.

"Tamashii no Mori. If you wish to to strike me down, remember the feelings you have. Remember them, and come get me."

The being turned around, walking away. The boy dropped to his knees, taking Tamashii no Mori's words to heart.

Ten years later

"Aaah! This is it, I can feel it." The boy, now a young man of 21 years, said to himself, smiling as he entered the village. "The place were I'll find the right people! Strong people! Who can help me fight that monster!"

He was Raiden Hokkaido, one of the many who had chosen to take up arms against Tamashii no Mori. But unlike those others, he wasn't gonna do it alone. He was going to find allies to join him, people who could fight. Together, he knew, they could defeat the beast in human form.

The problem was finding people who would go along with the idea. Most people wouldn't even talk to a man dressed like he was, a bright blue samurai who had apparently forgotten most of his armor, and even if they DID give him the time of day, very few people wished to challenge Tamashii no Mori. However, Raiden refused to give up, for he knew he would find people who would join him.

The village itself was rather large, being the the crossroads of four different roads. A quite decent amount of people roamed it, and it had a little bit of everything. It was located near some mountains, and was well guarded in fear of bandits. This, however, did not stop more than a few fights breaking out everyday. A perfect place for Raiden to begin his search! "Now...Where to go..." He wondered to himself, punching his palm and smiling when he got an idea. "The hotel! Travelers would have a better chance of being strong, and travelers would be at the hotel!"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Tamashii no Mori
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:36 pm 

Blog: View Blog (3)

A conscience of a single existence, swimming in scarlet.
Connecting and reconnecting the perceptions of the eyes, so hollowly gazing forth.
Senses as if divided by a border that cut through the nerves and split the brain apart.
Swimming, swimming, swimming, swimming in scarlet, drowning and surfacing in the ocean that divided him from the rest of the world, endless.
The horizon was black.

The tendons in his arm were torn and the muscles were ripped, bleeding thick red as he attempted to use them despite the excruciating pain that followed it. He had to pick that blade of cold steel up and fight once more. Oh, no, no more shameless insults without a reprimanding by the razor blade's edge. He struggled and suffered, adamant in the dedication to deliver a mortal wound through the very manifestation of all his hate. Grinding his teeth, he pulled the black sword out of the bloodied carcass' - no, it was not a carcass, it were the remains of his sensei - hands. Tsukinuku. The blade that shatters all to microscopic shards upon impact with anything, bearing enough arrogance to stand in a man brave enough to bear a weapon like this. A Shinigami's scythe in the eyes that didn't have the time to repent their sins when faced with its steel.
"F**k you! F**k you! I'll kill you! I WILL KILL YOU! You f**king bastard, I will kill you! Kill you! KILL! YOU!" he shouted through the crystalline curtain of tears and blood-red rage, obscuring his vision, and blindly charged forth, only to be met with a menacing laughter.
"You, child? Hardy... But arrogant." he shook his head. "You bore me. Just lose your conscience already."
The boy stumbled, head spinning under the burden of blood-loss and exhaustion, collapsing onto the ground.

A foot in a black tabi kicked into his side, painfully exploiting the gaping wound that he received beforehand, and he flinched, swallowing a scream. His blood-red eyes still struggled to target the single eye, menacingly staring at him. "You know me, Enryuu. And you know this feeling. Tatsuya Hijō ni Surudoi Hirohisa, remember them once more, and come get your revenge." It was like listening to a snake... Disgusting.
Hirohisa's fingers clenched around the man's ankle, leaving moist red stripes on his tabi. "I'm... Not letting you go... You bastard... I'll kill you..." A stream of blood as if only accentuated the whispered words.
"Kill Tamashii no Mori?" A mocking tone.

Something hit him onto the back of his head.
Oh sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet sleep of oblivion.

-FOUR YEARS LATER-

"Hey. Freak. You, you freak in black. Can you move your ass?" a rough voice, hinting either at an overly high alcohol intake, or mental insanity, sounded from behind Hirohisa's back as he studied the inside of the inn. It was a cheap one - a dark interior full of stinky men, a single bartender working his ass off while a figure slept in the corner, and the stench of sake spreading through the air even at the early evening.
"Freak?" He twisted his head sideways, crimson eyes narrowing with hardly-restrained rage. His upper lip lifted, revealing his white teeth, and the fingers, clenched around the doorway, tensed up. "Who the f**k are you calling a freak, you drunken bastard! Go sober your ass up!" he shouted, twisting on his heel, and with the sheer velocity of his movement rammed his knee under the drunk's ribs. It was a strong hit, even though Hirohisa tried to limit his strength.

Strong enough to send the man across the street and make him bash into the opposing building's wall. He gasped for breath, in panic scrambling up to his feet to dash down the road like a cannonball, bumping into whoever was walking even remotely nearby. "It's the Blade Demon! It's the Blade Demon!" he screamed, voice skipping. He just narrowly avoided running straight into some strange young man in blue armor. "In the tavern is the Blade Demon! And you're weird as hell, too!" he spat out into his face, and head-first rushed further.
Hirohisa just gave a glare over his shoulder in his direction, scoffing, and cocked his head to the side to stop his bangs from falling into his eyes. "What a piece of ****." he growled, and turned to enter the inn, by other residents proudly labeled as a hotel. Cheap or not, he just needed a place to sleep on and something to eat.

"Whatever can feed a man and doesn't taste like puke. Twice as much wasabi as you usually give a man. And a bottle of sake." he requested off the bartender in his rather jaded, uninterested voice, not caring at all about how comfortable his pair of gleaming crimson eyes, set on him without even once darting off, was for him. He was paying, right? He had the full right to do it, then. No 'cut me some slack, mister creepy-ass samurai', please.
Returning a just as jaded attitude, the bartender smacked a bowl of noodles in front of him, some rice balls, a large bowl of the spicy green stem, and a large bottle of strong sake.
"Now money." the hand outstretched to him.
Hirohisa raised a brow, slowly reaching underneath his haori, but at the last moment, his hand flashed back, gripping around the bartender's hand stronger than a steel cuff, and twisting it. "I'll pay you when I eat it." he hissed, finally releasing the bartender after the distressed look and beads of sweat, running down the man's temples. He was in no mood for bullshit.

Picking all of the food that was served to him onto a tray up and moving over to the remote corner of the dark premise, he begun stuffing himself with it just a few moments later. It was tasteless, the noodles more like if he was chewing on his own keikogi. But the wasabi was quite good, and thus he liberally dunked pretty much everything - even the things a normal person wouldn't even think about putting wasabi on - in it. Just a few minutes later, he poured the contents of the bottle over it, and leaned back, letting his back rest against the wall. Hopefully nobody would bother him today.

What's **** you off, Enryuu? This time, she sounded kind. Almost concerned - as concerned as something one hears only as a figment of the mind can be.
My existence is **** me off. He growled back.
Don't be ungrateful... At least you still exist at the very least. She would have raised her hand and stroke him on the back, softly running her fingers down the curved line his vertebra formed under his muscles.
I'd switch places any day with you.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:23 pm 

eyy, senpai!

Medals: 14
GM of the Month (1) Longest RP (2)
Completed RP (1) Best Entrance (1)

Along the road outside of town, a tall figure strode. Self-proclaimed legendary warrior, Hiroto Kita. On his back rested a sheathed blade and a large bow, and slung across his shoulders, an exceptionally large club. By his side, a horse-like beast covered in scales walked, hooved feet clanking against the road. The town in their path, as large as it was, hadn't been in their deliberately planned route. Still, a quick stop wouldn't hurt. They were both hungry, and the long walk they were on was taking something of a toll. At the city's entrance, the two immediately caught attention. The sight of a man nearly twice as tall as the average citizen and an immense antlered reptile wasn't easily ignored.

Immediately upon entering, the sight of a hysterical man running down the street and shouting about a 'blade demon' gained his attention. A wide smile crossed his face, followed by deep laughter. "A blade demon? We should meet this 'demon,' don't you think?" He asked, turning to the kirin that followed him for an answer. He only got a huffed exhale as a response. "I'll take that as a yes!" With a new goal in mind, the warrior made a beeline for the inn, and for a moment, stood outside the doorway. It was too short to accommodate him, and a frustrated groan escaped him as he crouched and ducked beneath it, taking a single-kneed stance once inside.

"Bartender!" He shouted, voice loud enough to draw the attention of damn near everyone inside. "Give me all the rice you've got. And a bucket of water." The order was followed up by a very swift motion as he reached into his jinbaori, withdrew a satchel of coins, and slammed it into the bar's top. "And some tea. Green, if you've got it."

A few moments of silence and stillness followed. Hiroto nudged the bag of coins forward, and once the bartender took them, he immediately turned and pointed a massive arm towards the inn's inhabitants. "Now then! I hear talks of a blade demon in this place. Which one of you is it?" He asked, eyes questioningly moving over the crowd. "If this village is infested, then I, Hiroto Kita, Unrelenting Storm of the North, am honor-bound to remove whatever threatens it!" The way he spoke was distinctly boastful. Despite the talks of honor, what he was really looking for was an opportunity to fight. Anyone called a demon was bound to have enough skill to make for an interesting battle.

Another silence followed until the barkeep spoke up.

"Sir, please don't harass my customers."

---

In one of the rooms of the inn, a younger, much less physically large man was sleeping. Or at least trying to. The sound of someone yelling outside the thin door awoke him, and with a huff, he sat up. In the room's corner, his weapons sat, gently resting on the floor. His kimono was tossed over them, much less carefully, and his sandals beside them all. Akio, as he was called, half-considered going back to sleep before the loud voice starting yelling about a demon.

He pushed himself to his feet, loosely tossed his kimono on, and tightened his obi just enough to keep the thing from falling off. He left his sandals off and slid the door open, peeking out to meet the sight of a giant yelling at everyone. He blinked tiredly, only half-awake, and spoke up. "What's all the yelling for?" He hadn't seen any demons around, and Sakura had not taken the effort to warn him of any evil spirits. Whatever was going on, he was sure it was some sort of misunderstanding.

Still, Akio wished the big dude would quit shouting. He was making it very hard to rest.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:09 am 

A man stopped in place, raising an eyebrow at the panicky drunk's screams. "A blade demon?" He asked curiously, a light smile on his face. Shaking his head at that, he kept walking towards the inn, not even paying attention to the attention he was getting in his admittedly feminine kimono. Just before he entered the inn, however, he saw something that made his smile draw thin, as if he was one step away from frowning. After all, isn't it normal to get a little **** when he sees some guys picking on some kid. The kid was a little girl, one that doesn't seem to have a lot. The fact she was clutching the doll she was carrying for dear life sort of adds to that.
Already making a decision, the man, Mitsuhide, walked over. "There you are, I've been looking all over for you," he said, putting a pleasant smile on his face as he walks past the goons and right up to the little girl. Kneeling down next to her, he offered a smile. "Come on, let's head on home." The girl blinked at him, confused. Why is this lady acting like she knows him? Wait, if she looks a bit more closely, she could tell that the lady is really a man. While she didn't know who this person was, she could tell that he was trying to help her. And with that friendly smile on his face, part of her felt like she could trust him. So, she took the offered hand. Getting up, Mitsuhide started to walk her out of the circle, holding her hand.
"Hey, who do you think you-" The goon who tried to stop them paused mid-sentence, suddenly feeling weak in the knees. In fact, he also felt light headed, right before his eyes rolled back into his head.
The crossdresser smiled as they left the goons behind when they passed out, dropping the killing intent he unleashed on them. "Are you alright?" He asked the little girl. When she meekly nodded, he smiled warmly. "Come on, you look starved. Let's get you something to eat at the inn." With that, he led her into said in... Right as Hiroto started shouting. "Well, that's a thing," he muttered.
---
Elsewhere in the bar, a man wearing a blindfold was quietly sipping his tea in the corner. Honestly, what is with people practically declaring who they are? First there's the person who scared someone so much that they ran out screaming who they are, and now there's this loud boisterous fellow shouting about who he is. Shaking his head, Sven sighed. Hearing the footsteps of a child next to a grown-up's, he took note of the fact that the older one's were lighter, as if they were used to moving about and fighting. Noticing a lack of any jangling that would hint at the presence of a weapon, he mentally labeled him as a martial artist of some sort. At the same time, he labeled this 'Unrelenting Storm' and this 'Blade Demon' as well as he can. Based off of what he's hearing, Hirohito is a walking armory or something, considering how many weapons he's hearing. At least the other one is considerably more tame in what he carries, a pair of katana, not unlike him. So, in the bar, there is a parental martial artist, a loudmouth weapons master (which he's assuming just to be on the safe side), and a short-tempered swordsman. Sadly, he can't tell what the person who just asked from the inn proper what the shouting was about was carrying, if anything. So if it came to a fight and he joined in, the man regarded as 'Thousand Blades' would have no idea what he would bring to the brawl.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:38 am 

Worthless were all wishes and pleas for peace. Hirohisa was not destined a single day of rest while humans were around... That drunk must have attracted the attention of pretty much everyone around. Now this fool, too big to even push himself through the door, and carrying an entire armory, came in and made a huge ruckus, proclaiming himself as who-knows-what in a high and mighty boastful tone. How annoying. This guy was being as loud as an oni, and judging by his appearance and size, there surely was one of that kind not too far up his family tree. Troublesome, troublesome.

"If this village is infested, then I, Hiroto Kita, Unrelenting Storm of the North, am honor-bound to remove whatever threatens it!" the huge man shouted. Hirohisa was on the verge of smacking his head into the wall till he passes out. What an annoying bastard! He slowly stood up, pushing the tray away from himself, and with a grim frown on his face, brows furrowed and muscles tense, he stepped forwards, enough into the space to be definitely noticed by the loud wreck, but remaining close to his food. "I am the Blade Demon. Contrary to the popular belief, I'm not a demon in the true sense of the word. As you can see if you've got even a little more brains than a rat, I'm human, so stop shouting **** about threats and removing them. I came to eat here, not lead talk with cretins. And if you want to fight me, then you better give me a pretty solid reason to do so, because I'm not feeling like fighting a guy that's so f**king LOUD!" he responded, crossing his arms on his chest, and spitting the words out with rage.

He received pretty surprised, maybe a little bit scared looks of the common folk, sitting around and enjoying their meals and drinks. He must have made one hell of a scene, right? Giving the young man that descended down the stairs recently, and gave out a visible look of sleeping recently, an annoyed gaze, he nodded at Hiroto. "The shouting is because of here sir Unrelenting Storm of the North or what **** this bastard decides to call himself is mistaking me for a real demon and apparently wishes to fight me. To make it clear once more: I am not a demon. I'm Tatsuya Hijō ni Surudoi Hirohisa and I'm as much of a demon as this guy is wearing girls' panties."

Suppressing the boiling rage within his chest, he clenched his fists, giving looks of rage that would definitely take the life of a smaller rat or a bigger grasshopper. He was tired of people giving him strange looks wherever he went. Tired of hearing 'Blade Demon, Blade Demon' in every inn he set a foot in. Tired of being asked how it feels to meet Tamashii no Mori twice from those that knew a little bit more. Tired of requests and tired of pleas. Tired... So f**king tired of existence.

Brother, calm down... You're making unnecessary noise, Enryuu. It's not helping your reputation. Sanryuu's voice was silk-smooth, so soothing. He drew a sharp breath in, let it stretch his lungs and cool his mind.
I just have enough of this. Why is it the same everywhere you go?
You enjoyed it when we were young.
But now I don't. I don't enjoy it alone. False praise and false fear stinks like ****. It's making me sick.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:01 am 

2nd Year (1)

Raiden gave a self-satisfied smile. He jut showed up, and already he saw two people ripe for the picking!

"Screw you too, buddy." he said as the man who called him "weird as hell" passed by him. Raiden rolled his shoulders, strolling into the bar, quite confident. He had just gotten here, and already he saw several people who seemed strong! He looked around, taking in everything, quite calm amidst the chaos. Somebody asking what was going on, someone trying to take care of a child, some one who was just calming watching, and the two in the middle of it all.

"BLADE DEMON! UNRELENTING STORM!" Raiden roared, his voice like thunder. He held his arms out, pointing at each of them with a different finger. "I am here to challenge you!" He informed them, raising his hands above his head and clapping the together. Suddenly, the sounds of yelling could be heard, as a giant beast barreled down the streets, stopping behind Raiden.

It was a gigantic white wolf, tallier than even Hiroto, and had two large bladed weapons attached to it via leather straps. He let out a roar, the force of it shaking the inn, as Raiden took the two weapons off of it, muttering a thank you to the wolf. They appeared to be naginata, but with over sized katana blades. He gripped them with both hands, and whipped around, pointing them at Hiroto and Enryuu, the force of his spin sending out a gust of wind.

"UNRELENTING STORM! BLADE DEMON!SHOW ME YOUR STRENGTH!" And with a bolt of lighting striking behind him, Raiden charged at the two. Was he butting in, being an annoyance, and disrupting the peace? Yes. Yes he was. He did not much care, for he saw men worthy of fighting Tamashii no Mori! Powerful warriors he knew would be vital allies!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:52 am 

eyy, senpai!

Hiroto, while slightly disappointed that the boy in front of him wasn't a demon, took amusement in the returned yelling. Deep laughter was his reaction, slowly gaining in sound and heartiness. "Demon or not, you've got one hell of a temper. There's a fire in your heart, full of rage and anger. Why not let some of it out?" The warrior suggested, slamming his own balled fist against the center of his chest to emphasize the word heart. Someone with that much fury would surely put up a good fight, and if Hiroto got an excuse to swing his club around while providing some form of 'therapy,' then for damn sure he was going to try to take it.

A wide smile crossed the half-oni's face, and his eyes were full of anticipation. For a few moments, he was silent, until the door opened again and another warrior entered. He turned to gaze at him, no doubt being extremely noticeable due to his size and the massive slab of metal slung over his shoulder. At the newcomer's shouting of his title, Hiroto's smile only grew more, and he turned to face Raiden head on. The wolf coming towards the bar only excited him further. The prospect of fighting two strong warriors, as well as a beast of that size, was unbelievably exhilarating. "Consider your challenge accepted!" He shouted, standing up straight and gripping his club with both hands. As Raiden charged, Hiroto did as well, and every bar patron even slightly close to them bailed as fast as humanly possible.

From his bedroom's door, Akio gave a concerned expression. Two boisterous morons were about to break into what would likely be a very destructive battle, and they didn't even have the common decency to leave first. Disappearing behind the sliding door for a moment, he nabbed his sword and staff from the floor, slid on his sandals, and rushed back out. Before the other two could make contact, he dove between them, and raised his sword in Raiden's direction to deflect any incoming blades, while using his staff to trip Hiroto up, swinging the chained weapon around his ankle and tugging once it was far enough around.

"You know, it's very rude to fight in someone's place of business!" Akio shouted, glaring down at Hiroto, who had slipped and landed on his back. "If you two are going to do this, at least take it outside? There's people here who are trying to make a living, or trying to relax. There's no need for all of this." He spoke in a tone not unlike a parent scolding a child, which apparently gave profound amusement to Hiroto, as his reaction was, at first, only more laughter.

"Fine then. But consider yourself next. Nobody interrupts me without consequence," Hiroto replied, pushing himself back to his feet using his club. With his free hand, he nudged Akio's shoulder, nearly knocking him over on the spot. "Out."

After a moment of hesitation, and locking eyes with the smiling giant, Akio turned and stepped outside. He 'sheathed' his staff by collecting the three sections together, and slid it into the space between his obi and kimono.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:53 am 

This freak was inviting him to fight him... Hirohisa barred his teeth at him, clenching his fists so hard his knuckles turned white. "Fight you? After you barge in and insult this place with your very presence? No f**king way I'm going to fight you. Grow a brain, you butthole." He didn't need to 'let his rage out' or anything of the sorts. He just needed a break from this madness...

And then ANOTHER fool burst in straight through the door, lightning cracking behind his back and a huge wolf barging into the inn straight after. Faster than what an eye would catch, he stepped all the way to the side, pressing his shoulder onto the wall of the premise to keep himself from getting caught up in the mess inside. So this person, too, wanted to fight him? What has he ever done to anyone? His eyes widened, the pupils shrinking to the point of almost disappearing in the crimson of his irises, and his hands went by sheer instinct to the tsukas of Uchikudaku and Tsukinuku, though not drawing them yet. "F**k off! I'm not going to show anyone anything, least of all to some bastard right out of their mind like you! Go f**k with someone else, asswipe!" he shouted, to guard his sensitive hearing from the noise inside pressing his palms onto his ears.
The only person that seemed to have at least a little common sense was that sleepy guy.

Shutting his eyes tightly, he pushed himself through the rest of the people in the tavern, straight towards the barkeep. The man seemed more than stressed from all the noise inside, and Hirohisa didn't appear to be helpful in that. With a deep sigh, he frowned at him. "Give me the strongest, cheapest sake you have here..." he growled. Hopefully, tomorrow would show this to be just a horrible dream.

Idiots. Sanryuu never favored loud, boastful men.
Tell me about that. he replied, a hint of sadness flashing through his voice.
I can't appreciate silence enough... You seem to have a reputation infamy everywhere you go, Enryuu. she chuckled softly, but it was a chuckle without kindness.
Like hell that's my fault! I'm just doing what I consider right! he burst out angrily back at her.
The bottle was finally handed to him, and he wasted no time in taking it and taking a large swig of it.
Maybe that's the issue. You make a lot of noise wherever you go; rumors spread fast. She would have shrugged.
Are you implying something? A thorn of distrust was painfully audible in the response.
That you yourself aren't without blame when it comes to shouting and showing off.
Ohh, f**k off. You're not helpful.

But the door, opening once more, caught his attention. This time, it wasn't thrust open - the motion was gentle and elegant.

-TWENTY NINE YEARS AGO-

"My son... My son..." Tears rolled down his white skin as he held the child in his arms, shaking. Its small, doll-like body was devoid of the familiar warmth of a human body. Skin pale, eyes like marbles of glass, simply blankly staring up. No heartbeat.
So cold.
No matter what he did, the child didn't respond.
Stop lying to yourself, someone said, it's simply like that...

He begged and prayed, swore favors and promised riches. He would give up anything for his son to live. And those prayers were answered. The child twitched, suddenly growing warm within the sheet of silk it was wrapped in, the black of its hair turning into a vibrant purple. And he cried, again, but this time from joy. Overjoyed, so overjoyed. His son...

Five years later, the footsteps of the child laced the ground, covered in a carpet of sakura petals. He was alone, all alone underneath the old trees, where only scarcely a ray of sunlight pierced their white-blossomed branches. The breeze was softly toying with his long purple hair, picking its wisps up and dropping them down, all the while he dragged his long hakama through the soft petals on the ground. It was early in the morning...
And the petals in his immediate surroundings were fading, falling off the branches, collapsing onto him like a shower of white.
What was a child doing all alone in the gardens?

Sen Masayuki was always a strange child.

-TWENTY NINE YEARS LATER NOW-

Even the people in the streets occasionally shot strange looks in his direction. As if there was something that was making them turn around and face him, watch him walk down the street with ethereal grace, till he reached the door of the local inn. Something that was making them step aside, even slow down a little, a hardly noticeable presence that seeped through their very essences.
He felt them all around himself. Old, young, healthy and sick, not one was hidden from him. And that was not all - even the trees, the flowers, the insects in the air, the worms beneath the ground, were leaving their tiny imprints in his conscience.

That was nothing new. Senbonzakura always felt the flow of life, surrounding him. In his youth, the flowers wilted around him and the grass faded when he stepped onto it, but he no longer robbed the life around himself off its force, though subconsciously. He locked that deep within himself, allowing it to awaken only rarely. Just the way that should be.

But his hope of a tranquil dinner and a good night's sleep was spoiled the moment he opened the door, the moment he laid his pale hand onto the panels of the door. Someone else stepped out just a moment before he entered... The commotion inside was disturbing at the very best. That didn't disturb the facade of calmness he has set up, though, and he simply entered, in utter silence, followed by the long wave of his hair. A few heads turned towards him at that moment, but he paid no heed to them, his cold eyes not even gazing at them once. Something unsettling filled the strange aura that surrounding... If one stood too close to him, they would suddenly feel tired, very tired...

He didn't make even a minuscule amount of noise as he slowly, with the grace of a high-caste noble, paced through the inn towards the bar. As if he truly paid no heed to the things happening around him, a cold, graceful creature without emotions. His long lashes shadowed the deep purple of his eyes till the very moment he came to the barkeep.
"Nigiri. Without sauce or wasabi." he informed the man silently, with a voice akin to a sheet of silk. Slowly nodding, the man moved over to prepare the meal, while Senbonzakura orderly and tidily prepared the bill. Such perfect calmness in all this ruckus; did this strange visitor even take into his conscience what was going on around?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:47 pm 

Sighing, Sven cradled his face in his hand, rubbing his temples between thumb and index finger. This is going downhill fast, right after he starts thinking about all the noise, some guy comes in and causes more noise by challenging both fighters. Luckily, the man who was in the inn proper convinced them to fight outside, at least. Or rather, the ones who want to fight. As the one known as the 'Blade Demon' is close to the ends of his temper, and wants nothing to do with it. Figuring the guy has probably had enough problems, he got out of his seat and walked over to the bar and sat down next to Enryuu. On the way over, he heard the entrance of someone else, who sat down nearby, whom he noted was moving with considerably more grace then can be considered normal. In fact, this new person was showing no signs of what their gender was, barely made a noise, and sounded like he would be more at home in the home of a daimiyo. When the bartender was about to request for Enryuu to pay, Sven instead pulled out some money. "It's alright, I'll pay for him," he informed him, handing it over. Already predicting what the short-tempered man next to him was going to say, he explained. "I noticed that you were having a bit of a bad day, and decided to would be wise to prevent anything being added to it." As he finished, he heard the martial artist sit the child down a distance away from the man, as he noticed some masculinity in the noble-like person's voice. Said martial artist ordered some food for the child after requesting the bartender to keep an eye on the little girl, and silently stalked out after the combatants.
---
"E-hem," Mitsuhide cleared his throat, unleashing an aura of killing intent around him over Hiroto, Raiden, and Akio, a great deal of pressure filled the air, weighing down on the three. On his face was a smile, although it wasn't exactly a happy smile. It was more along the lines of an irritated smile, as he looked at the three. "Now now," he began. "There is nothing wrong with a fight... However." He released a bit more killing intent, adding onto the pressure. "There is something quite wrong with endangering the lives of innocents by fighting in the middle of a village. Right in front of an inn that is currently open for business. Where people would be going gathering or gathered." At this point, his ponytail was whipping about from the increased pressure caused by his own killing intent, a shadow over the top half of his face. "So, I must ask you to take this out of the village before someone gets hurt."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:12 pm 

2nd Year (1)

A flash of annoyance crossed Raiden's face with this newcomer interrupted him and Hiroto, but it was soon replaced with a smile as he realized something. If this man was strong enough to easily stop both of the warriors clashing, surely he was also strong! Strong enough for Raiden to want, anyways.

"Wrong, Unrelenting Storm! While it is true he's next, I'M GOING TO BE THE ONE TO FIGHT HIM!" He correct, his voice like thunder, loud and booming. "I am on a quest, got it? A quest for strong people, so I need to find as many as I can, and this guy? He seems like he's really strong!" He explained, running outside. The Blade Demon not wanting to fight had disappointed him, but this guy more than made up for it!

He spun around, getting his weapons ready, his wolf behind him, waiting to jump in when needed. "NOW! TAKE TH-!" He started, when a great pressure surrounded him. He forced his head to turn as the woman(at least, he thought it was a woman...) begun to speak, grunting when he felt even more pressure. Holy crap, this girl was scary. The pressure then stopped, and Raiden begun to pant. "A...Alright! You got it, cute stuff! We'll move out of town with this fight!" he smiled, crossing his arms and smiling, a blazing excitement growing in him. ANOTHER strong person! This was great, really great! "BUT! After I fight these two-" he pointed at Hiroto and Akio, "I'm fighting you!" he smiled, his eyes aglow with anticipation. He let out a hearty laugh, punching the air. "This is great! This town is FILLED with really strong people!"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:08 am 

Surprised to receive free sake without even saying a word to deserve it, Hirohisa gave the stranger a surprised look. His crimson eyes widened, studying the man's face, or what was visible from it. "Uh... Thanks." he muttered, raising the bottle to his lips. The flavor, overpowering to him, flooded his mind, but alcohol was a substance far too weak to subdue the conscience of a man as hardy as himself. Releasing his breath, he leaned against the wall behind his back, and closed his eyes.

But rest wasn't granted to him. Those idiots screamed so loudly that he wished he was deaf - it was so irritating he'd be willing to tear a hole into the inn's walls with his bare hands. He put the sake down, the attempted mask of tranquility that he set onto his face shattering and revealing the anger beneath. It was burning, like a black torch, consuming his sanity and leaving nothing but a bare beast beneath, a bare beast with a will to destroy and ravage. His pupils shrunk to little more than beads of black, trapped in consuming pools of crimson, and he stood up, clenching his fists. His slightly pointed canines were revealed as he barred his teeth. "I've had enough." he growled. "If you drink my sake," he pointed his finger at the stranger that so generously bought it, "you better get a priest service to give you your last blessings, because I'm gonna snap."
With those words, he made his way out the inn. Completely ignoring the heavy presence of a murderous, violent aura, he walked straight to Raiden, now completely free of almost all restraints, hand rising to almost clench around the boy's throat.

"I've had it with your motherf**king shouting, you bastard. I don't normally beat up kids or idiots - that's why I refused to fight you the first time - but I've had it with your screaming. I no longer give a solitary f**k about your age or whatever else. If you don't take it away this instant and even dare raise your voice in a tavern again, I will bare-handedly remove your head from the shoulders that bear it, defile your corpse, and then eat ramen from your own f**king skull!" he threatened him, voice flickering in all the rage he was in. Something dark, on the border of seeming unearthly, was seeping from him, like a shadow, slithering beneath his legs.
Enryuu! You aren't serious! You can't- Sanryuu called after him in his mind.
Shut up! I choose to do it! So let go! he responded harshly. She was just a soul without a body, while he, he was the one that carried this burden. She'd do what he wanted.

Black spilled from the ruby, which as if darkened for a moment, escaping onto his chest, and like a snake slithered down onto his right hand, still raised. The pale skin suddenly changed, becoming black, a terrifying darkness spreading over the fingers that became clawed, sharp, like the talons of an eagle they turned to tools of violence and bloodshed. He's had it. His mouth formed a psychotic grin, eyes widening and becoming dark, threateningly dark.

----

What was happening wasn't pleasant to anyone. Senbonzakura could feel the bursting, spilling currents of aura that could only belong to people who surely had it in themselves to kill. What a disturbing presence, he couldn't even eat his sushi calmly. Despite being so close to his family's rulings, this country seemed painfully uncivilized. Not like that would be his concern, though. HE was simply passing through. Nothing to bother with. And his fingers, gracefully holding the pair of chopsticks to eat his meal with, kept moving with an almost mechanical regularity. Even when that stranger, garbed in black, stood up from his sake and left, bursting with rage, he did not stand up. He did not care, it was that simple.

Despite the gift he possessed, Senbonzakura cared little for humans. He learned to look down upon their rough, uncouth existences, he learned to ignore their pleas and wishes. They were the stones on the path he walked, they mattered little other than when obeying the orders and following the good examples they received.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:55 am 

eyy, senpai!

Akio frowned meekly, looking towards Raiden when he declared his intent to fight. He raised both hands, palms out, in a defensive way. While doing so, he simply dropped his sword and took a step back. "Wait, what? Oh, no no no, it's bad enough that I got roped into all this! I don't want t-" His attempts at opposition were cut short, and an intense pressure filled the air around him. His head pounded, and his body felt like he was being forced under an intense weight. At first, he withstood it, but when he turned and met sight of Mitsuhide, he felt the increased weight even more. Unprepared, he fell to a knee, feeling waves of sickness radiate through him.

Unconsciously, a demonstration of Akio's abilities began to manifest. The grass on the ground surrounding him began to grow and mutate, thickening to vine-like plants. The tips sharpened and hardened, growing a bark matching the shade of wood his bokken's blade was made from, and pointed themselves towards Mitsuhide. Before they could shoot forward, he reached out and grabbed the two, pulling them back, and spat out a sentence through his intense discomfort. "Stop, stop, stop," He repeated, tightening his grip on the weaponized plants. After a few moments of uncertainty, they immediately withered away into a loose pile of compost.

Akio turned and got himself out of the aura of pressure that had been forced upon him and the other warriors, letting out a breath of relief as gravity felt less oppressive just past its limit. He'd stumbled and fallen, but taken no injury, thankfully. When he turned to look over the others, a concerned expression crossed his face. Especially when he noticed Hiroto had barely reacted at all.

The half-oni simply stood there, his club held head-down against the floor, a hand laid open-palmed across the top of the handle's ring. "A fancy trick. Do you have any more sorcery you'd like to show us?" He asked, his free hand casually moving up to rest on his hip. "Or is that all you can manage, small one?" Standing strong and inhumanly tall, Hiroto let out a deep, casual chuckle. He felt the pressure being laid upon him, but at a non-lethal level, it hardly even registered. He was more than certain that this person, whoever they were, could do much, much more with the power they were currently exerting.

And he wanted to see it.

Unfortunately, this was cut short as Hirohisha stormed out from the inn. All that rage was certainly being displayed, but not in a way that Hiroto had previously hoped. Instead of harnessing it in a battle, he was sputtering about like a hungry infant. It was, quite frankly, an embarrassing spectacle to behold. With a heavy breath, Hiroto opened his mouth to speak, only stopping when he noticed a dark presence flow over the angry boy. Upon noticing it, he took a step back, swung his club up onto his shoulder, and balled his free hand into a fist as he watched it overtake Hirohisha's arm.

"More sorcery," Hiroto spat out, voice taking a somewhat condescending tone. He glanced over his shoulder, and upon seeing Akio sitting there watching the spectacle, used his foot to slide the boy's blade back towards him. "Get up. Things are about to get fun!"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:05 am 

Sven sighed as Enryuu lost his temper, somewhat disappointed by how things went. He idly noted how the nobleman didn't seem to react at all as the other man at the bar left, or when he started shouting. Nor when he started feeling a not at all insignificant amount of darkness started to emit from the infuriated swordsman. Frowning, he got out of his seat, calmly walking out.
---
Mitsuhide blinked at Raiden's rather blatant flirting. Well, that's new. Usually when someone gets hit with that much killing intent, they're too cowed by it to do that. Then again, it's not often he finds himself aiming it at those who live and breath combat. Noting Akio's power freaking out, and frowning slightly at Hiroto's comments, he almost didn't notice Enryuu stomping by him. However, he'd have to be a dense idiot to not notice him shouting in the guy's face, or him being cloaked in shadows. He couldn't see the look on his face, but he somehow could tell he was looking more then a little unhinged. Before he could speak up, to inform Hirohisa that he already told them to take it outside of the village, he noticed a man wearing a blindfold walking past him. "Hm?"
The man, Sven, kept walking towards the actual scene, a hand lounging on top of his sheathed swords. Honestly, he was hoping things would calm down, but at the rate they're escalating, it seems like he's going to have to step in anyway. Paying attention to his surroundings, he could tell that two of them were already preparing themselves for battle, someone was being held by the neck, he passed someone, and that Hirohito was a straight line in front of him. Going by what he does know, he automatically assumes that the guy who was swinging around two spears and shouting challenges to everyone who would listen was the one being held by the throat, which means that the one he passed was the martial artist and that the other two are the 'Unrelenting Storm' and the person who was in the inn proper earlier.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:52 pm 

2nd Year (1)

"You're an angry, angry boy, aren't you?" Raiden asked with a bemused smirked, seemingly undisturbed by the powers he was seeing from the man. Of course, they interested him, but he was too busy with the hand around his throat to ask about it. Same with Akio's powers, at that.

He had to admit, this wasn't going the way he wanted, but he could still make something out of this he was sure. "Listen." he started, stabbing one of his dai-naginatas and letting his hand free. He lifted it up, grabbing Enryu's arm. "You can rip off my head, if you want." he started, giving a large smiled as he forced the arm away his neck

(background music)

"...IF YOU WIN!" He roared, twisting his body, throwing the other man into the air. In a swift motion, he picked back up his dai-naginata, stabbing it into the air, lighting gleaming of it. "BLADE DEMON! I AM RAIDEN HOKKAIDO, THE HOWLING THUNDER. TODAY OUR BLADES WILL CLASH, AND THE STRONG MAN WILL BE THE VICTOR." he proclaimed, lighting suddenly falling from the sky and crashing onto his blade, sparks surrounding him, his jolly smile replaced by a look of pure determination, as a fire blazed in his eyes.

He broke into a run, holding his weapons forward. "Hey, don't worry, I'll try to take it outside!" He suddenly called back to Mistuhide, as he jumped into the air and swung one of his weapons at this opponent. He had a feeling the other man would recovered quickly, so he didn't want to give him a chance!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:25 am 

"Have it your way then," Hirohisa's eyes narrowed further, and he grinned, barring his teeth, in a display of utter annoyance. He flicked instinctively as Raiden grabbed his hand to force him to let go off his neck, to instinctively take a huge step back once the boy's smile disappeared.

Not at all impressed by the lightning and his shouting, he drew his twin katanas from their sheaths. Uchikudaku and Tsukinuku gleamed darkly when they were suddenly free from the cover, restraining their razor-sharp edges from slicing and shattering everything around. It wasn't a fast motion. It was a lightning-fast motion, the blades simply all of a sudden appearing unsheathed in his hands. Hirohisa may not have been a man of inhuman strength or the sturdiness of an Oni, but he was faster than fast.

What a straight-forwards, easy-to-read attack that was released at him. He just scoffed, making his way around Raiden, just a cloud of dust arising where his feet touched the ground, to twist around, attacking from the back with two horizontal swings, one against the other, so fast they would slice a brick in three.
"Your back is open." he remarked sarcastically. "I did better than that when I was a child."

----

All this uproarious commotion eventually came to disturb even Senbonzakura, till then very patiently and calmly eating his meal. As the pair of chopsticks was lifted to his lips with the last piece of sushi, to sink back down, slowly, with elegance, placed across the plate and moved back to the tavern keep. He was finally done, wiped the corners of his mouth with his fingertips, and put the payment onto the counter. Only now he had the time to deal with fools and idiots.

He stood up, the long hakama sweeping across the floor behind him to be finally lifted off completely. The dark purple of his hair was a stark contrast against the blackness of his clothes and the beautiful white armor. His steps were noiseless and light when he walked towards the exit, the embodiment of cold nobility that only the ones of high standing possessed. The sun's rays sled down his figure as he exited the tavern, finding himself in an utter mess of a situation.

The street was fully barred by a bunch of armed, apparently already fighting men. And one that looked like a woman. A frown furrowed his brows a little bit, the cover of his eyelashes sinking to hide his eyes.

Underneath his feet just as in the air around him, life was dying. Worms stopped wriggling and the wings of flies stopped buzzing, a heavy, suffocating presence downing on them. What was too small and too weak was left dead under this power, what had a little more strength simply lost conscience or felt lethargic and drained.

"What is this commotion supposed to mean?" he requested coldly.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:48 pm 

eyy, senpai!

Scrambling to his feet, Akio swiped his sword off the ground, holding the blade in a defensive stance as he backed away. As Raiden summoned lightning to strike the ground, a protective barrier rose in front of Akio, the grass suddenly sprouting upward and hardening into a tree bark-like wall. Akio himself blocked his eyes with a swift movement of his forearm, the sudden shift in light quite unpleasant to look at head-on. Once more, his instincts took over his powers rather than his own force of will, and sharp wood spikes formed on the barrier's outer side, shooting themselves forward at the other warriors.

Hiroto countered by tilting his club, the wood shattering on impact with the strong iron. A hearty chuckle escaped him, and he turned his head back to look at the young swordsman. "Wait your damn turn. You'll get your chance," He ordered, swinging the club upward to break off the rest of the wood spike that had been shot towards him. Splinters flew through the air as the heavy, spiked weapon tore through it. Coming to a rest on the ground in front of him with a thud, kicking up some dirt. His attention went towards the pair fighting, and with another heft of his club, he raised the weapon upward into a two-handed battle stance.

He was about to charge into the fight, ready to interrupt it and start smacking people around, but another newcomer came along. The wide smile that had begun to form on his face dropped, but he kept his club prepared. With a heavy grunt, he answered. "It's a fight. The hell do you think it means?" He adjusted his footing, knees bending as he prepared to dash forward. "It means pick up a blade, or get the hell out of the way!" Suddenly rushing forward with surprising speed, the giant swung the club with full force, aiming between Raiden and Hirohisha. It struck the ground hard, kicking a cloud of dust up. "You heard the sorcerer! Take it outside the gates!" The order came with a growling tone, meant for intimidation. In all honesty, he cared less about the risk to people's places of business than he did about the potential to go completely wild with nobody in the way. Fighting under restraint wasn't his cup of tea.

Akio, who was still behind his barrier, peeked over the top of it when he heard even more yelling. "We should probably do what he says," He meekly pointed out. Since everyone and their mother in the town seemed to be one of those weirdos with death powers or were otherwise superhumanly strong, he wanted to minimize risk to the village's actual inhabitants. Wandering idiots coming to ruin everyone's livelihood were highly disapproved of.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:54 am 

Within the dust kicked up by Hiroto forcefully slamming his club into the ground, a figure was right behind Raiden, a glistening clear sword poised to redirect Hirohisa's attack up and safely over both of their heads. Holding the sword out to the side, it broke apart into diamond dust as he stopped sustaining it. As the large man with the many weapons he heard earlier seemed to have had the same idea as him, Sven gave the big guy a nod of acknowledgement. With that out of the way, he grabbed the back of the spearman's top to get his attention while levelling a blind gaze at Enryuu. Releasing the shirt when he figured he had their attention, he sighed. "The gate is that way," he said, jerking his head in said gate's direction. "I'd reccomend using it, before someone gets hurt." Although he didn't use any killing intent or show any outward signs of anger, something about the tone in his voice just invoked mental images of being frozen solid and left for dead.
Mitsuhide's mouth was set into a thin smile as he watched everything proceed, taking stock of everything. A plant-user with powers on an hair-trigger, a large man with insane physical strength and multiple weapons, black suits out of nowhere, and now a guy who can make swords made of ice and affect people in a manner similar to killing intent without actually using it. Add in the prescense of a loud-mouth lightning-user, and he's looking at a brewing fight that no sane person would want in the middle of a town. Considering how destructive lightning can be, and how easily it can kill, definately wouldn't be good if things got worse. The crossdressing martial artist can't even offer his own two-cents, or he'd risk adding to the possible village destruction.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:44 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Raiden smirked, before breaking into a laugh. "Alright, alright! I'll take it outside the village, if mr. **** off over there would be okay with it." He said, looking past the other two warrior at Enryu. The other man seemed quite angry, and not the good kind of angry! Not the righteous kind, that drove him to right any injustices that wronged him. No, the angry that overtook you, made you lash out and thirst for revenge. The kind that made you hurt people, and not care.

Just the sort Raiden needed.

"And even if he's not, I would drag his ass out of here anyways! Angry children throwing tantrums mights hurt themselves!" He chuckled, sheathing his weapons on two large holders on his back, turning towards the village gate.

"And then....you, you, you, then you!" He said, pointing towards Akio, then Mitsuhide, then Sven, then finally Hiroto. "That's the order I'm gonna kick your ass in and get ya to join my team." He smiled, running off towards the village great, Elque howling and following him.

What an odd man this Raiden was.

The villagers had gathered around the scene, emotions running wild. Some were scared, of course. Some were excited at the prospect of a fight! Others were very confused, over many things. But one in particular, his face shaded by a straw hat, simply shook his head. "I was gonna say hi to Aniki...but he seems to be busy. Later, I guess." He shrugged, turning away from the scene. He begun to walk away, when something stopped him. He looked backwards, at the running figure of Raiden, kicking up dust clouds as he trampled through the once peaceful village. The man felt a strange urge to follow after him, and a even stranger sense of brotherhood with the lighting-wielding samurai. "...Odd."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:23 am 

This man that had paid for his meal now, all of a sudden, burst between them, stopping his blows - strong through they were - with a sword of gleaming ice, which shattered like porcelain under the strikes of Uchikudaku and Tsukinuku, yet the katanas were deflected off the boy. Hirohisa was sent back a few steps, dust rising underneath his sandals as he took a battle-ready, wary stance once more. His eyes narrowed at the words of the blind man, but he smirked, thin lips forming a wicked, mean grimace on his pale face.
"Fine. Whatever. You paid for my ****, I have enough courtesy... And not enough f**ks left to bother with dead villagers because someone can't control themselves. That lightning ain't kids' toys." He shrugged.
Within the break of a moment, he sheathed his blades, and like a whirlwind of black darted towards the gate. He made nary a sound as he dashed forwards, the black of his haori billowing behind him wildly, a dark smudge, moving through the street.

He'd be there. He'd be there before Raiden; he was always the one that arrived first. There he stood when his young adversary arrived, twirling the blades in his hands.
His eyes flashed darkly when he sighted him, but he kept the blades in the stammeringly fast motion. Little kid, yes, you," he pointed the tip of one of the katanas at Raiden, "let me tell you one thing." His tone was biting when he spoke, like a whiplash, the smirk now gone, just endless hardness replacing it.
"Don't you f**king insult me by calling yourself a warrior. Ever. A man that can't control himself enough not to put those around him in danger is nothing short of a b***h with a knife. You become a warrior when you can wield a sword and cut a little girl's hair with it without making a scratch on her back. You'd chop her head straight off."

He had grown so, so cynical with the years that had passed. Oh, so cynical.

----

Whoever this blind man was, it was calming enough to know that he was one wishing to keep the peace in the streets. Yet, he was not happy at all with the behavior of the others. They were still destroying the entire place... And this murderous intent that hung like a thick veil across the air... None of this was to Senbonzakura's liking.
He rarely took the Odachi on his back out, yet, he could nor bear this situation anymore. The blade gleamed pale in the sunlight of the late afternoon as he revealed it, elegant and beautiful as befit a Daimyo's son such as himself, and he stepped forth, amid them all. For a moment, he was motionless, holding the long blade unsheathed before himself.

"There will be no more of this." he spoke, voice chilling like ice.
"No more murderous intent, threatening, or drawing weapons against each other. I will not have this. Calm yourselves, or resolve your matters beyond the gates." His arm raised to point the tip of the long sword at the end of the road. His tone did not make place for any buts or ohs, no compromises.

The air grew heavy, thick, difficult to breathe. A presence, much different to the violent presences, yet just as frightening, filled the air. The life as if was being drained out of everything unfortunate to be nearby enough...
A dog ran past him, followed by the shout-out of a man, waving a sandal at the animal. Senbonzakura flinched, taking a step aside to avoid having his hakama stained by the piece of meat the dog's maw was clenched about, but the moment it passed him, it dropped into the dust. Its chest wasn't rising... Without any seeming cause, it died, right there, a few inches off his feet.
The noble's brow furrowed a little. He should not let that much of his dangerous powers spill... He did not wish to steal the life out of everyone around... Yet, a slight reprimanding, a... Lesson, would come well in hand. He let none of his concerns show, remaining adamant, the sword reflecting the sunlight like a trail of stars, glimmering on the razor-sharp edge.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:02 pm 

eyy, senpai!

Leaving the relative safety of his barrier, which degraded into a pile of mossy plant matter once he was gone, Akio showed himself just in time to get a threat launched in his direction. With furrowed brows and tightly pursed lips, he raised his arms to his sides in a questioning manner. They remained up, but soon fell and slapped into his sides, allowed to fall limp to emphasize his exasperation. Damn it, damn it, damn it. This wasn't what he'd been looking forward to after being dragged out of his nap. He could be elsewhere, helping people, doing something productive, but here he was surrounded by a bunch of screaming, powered-up morons who wanted to fight him and each other.

What a wonderful day this would be.

Nearing the gate, Akio made momentary eye contact with Hirohisha. Just looking at the guy in this state sent a chill down his spine, and when he started yelling at Raiden, Akio turned away and walked off to the edge of the road. If they were gonna be fighting each other there, he wanted to stay away from the two until they were done. Getting caught in the crossfire - or cross-slash, he guessed - never ended well. If they were gonna kill each other, fine, but they could do it away from him. When he reached his destination, he turned and started to sit down. From the ground, multiple branches erupted, forming themselves into the shape of an armed chair moments before he contacted them. Once seated, he crossed a leg over the other and watched.

-----

With an overly-stylish show, Hiroto pulled his club from the ground, wrenching the long spikes from their places buried beneath the dirt. With the weapon over his head, he spun it around a few times before letting it come to a rest on his shoulder. Everyone was leaving, that was good. Less things to smash, sure, but more freedom to do the smashing was more than welcome. He was about to head out and leave, until he heard a thump near him. He turned, seeing a lifeless dog near Senbonzakura. The giant's massive brows angled inward above his flame-like eyes, and his teeth were bared at the sight of it.

"You say no more threats, but then you take a life to threaten us? That creature was innocent. It did nothing to deserve that. Control your sorcery, or you're as dangerous to this town as the rest of these people." He spoke with a deep, but contained fury, and turned away from the man with a grunt. His walk out of the town was rapid, but not a dash, just a quick power-walk fueled by anger and desire to break skulls. The gate, if it were not still open, was forced to be with a straight-legged kick, and Hiroto turned to head to the edge of the road to seat himself. He just lowered himself to the ground and crossed his legs, still taller than Akio, whom he plopped down next to. The kanabo remained over his shoulder, and his free hand gripped his knee.

The burning rage inside the half-oni would have to wait, but it would not fade. He still had to show these people what he was made of.