All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Mass Xover R2
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:22 pm 

I have returned

Blog: View Blog (0)

Jack had just opened his message menu when JD's chat came in.
Jeez some people take games way to seriously.
He was walking on 200 and was turning down 100, the house in sight.

"So right about now is when the baddies show up right?" Jacks voice said.
"Now or when we get inside the house, either way we're likely to have a fight. I'm gonna PM JD back while it's calm." Pulling up his chat menu, he sent a reply.
"Sorry JD looked like I might have stumbled on a quest, once I finish I'll be right over there. Pinky promise or hope to lose a foot."
Jack got to the apartment and got inside quickly, knife in hand. No one inside.

Heading up the stairs he arrived at the kids room without incident. Putting away his knife, Jack then knocked on the door. It opened by itself showing Jack a one room apartment, with only two run down beds and a small cooking area. Walking in, Jack placed the kid on one of the beds, then turned to face the room. There was a note on the other bed, with the words "open immediately" written on it in blue ink.
Opening the letter Jack read.
"To whoever took down my boys and helped the kid, come outside and face me if you want his dad back. Devon Dead-Eye."
"Well, it looks like you're just got involved with some gang conflict." Jacks voice said.
"Yep, let's go see how much dead this guy's eye is." Jack said as he started walking outside.

At the doorstep Jack noticed there was a lot of thugs there. About ten. In the middle of them was what looked like a magic thug. He was dressed in a hoodie just like the others but he had a what looked like a magic book and a wand. Behind the thugs was a much larger man, with a massive rifle and what looked like infrared goggles.
Jack walked out onto the front steps and started to address the leader.
"So I take it you are Devon Dead-Eye? Please say that you believe in honorable single combat?" At this moment the magic thug pointed his wand and Hack and let loose a lightening bolt. Jack whipped out his knife and caught the blast, sucking up the energy.
"That's enough for three spells right there. He is really going to regret that." Jacks voice said.
"Yes he is" Jack the addressed Devon, "I'll take that as a no." He then proceeded to throw a fireball at the the third thug from the left.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:46 pm 

Medals: 5
Completed RP (2) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)

Zavyr had been flying around the area looking a bit annoyed at the prices of the various gear. "Somehow I doubt even Bowser could get things at those prices." Within seconds of saying that Zavyr nearly fell of the magic broom from the surprise chat notification along with JD's voice.

"So the Place of dueling eh, might as well switch to the other empty shell I have." Said Zavyr as he headed to the requested meeting. What JD and anyone else that may have shown up to talk with JD would find a Koopatrol walking towards them afert a couple of minutes.

"So whats with the urgent meeting about?" Asked Zavyr who sounded no different than when he was Kamek.

3DS Friend code: 1762-3216-4894

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:52 am 

I have returned

Jack smashed his bat into the face of the last thug, Devon still trying to deal with his fire, and the magic thug trying to put him out. The Mage thug noticed that he was now the only man standing between Jack and Devon, and decided he preferred to be somewhere else as he ran off.
"I really want to shoot that guy." Jack said to himself.
"Alas, we lack our gun, let's hope this guy has the cash." Jacks voice said back.
Devon had successfully removed the jake the had been wearing, effectively removing the fire with it. He stood there for a second staring down Jack, hand near his trigger like some kind of cowboy in a shoot out. As he pulled out his gun and shot, Jack used the last of magic to flash towards him, passing right past the bullet in the process.
Jack stuck his taser hand directly on the guns barrel, causing Devon to let go from the shock. Now gunless, Devon threw a quick left jab followed by a wild right hook. Jack deflected the left and ducked under the hook, he then gave a palm shot to his gut and a knife slash to his chest. As Devon backed up, clutching his chest, Jack pressed his advantage with a throat jab and a smashing right hook. Now even more stunned, Devon had his right hand on his throat and his left clutched to his face, he sent a kick where it counts. Jack caught the kick as pulled violently on his leg, putting Devon in a split. Jack then pulled out his bat, and finished with a home run straight to the kisser. Devon laid down on the ground and didn't get back up.

As Devon laid there, his goons started to disappear, and a green light appeared in the center of the street. Jack entered, and got 120 gold for his troubles, as well as a few bandages and a ring of fisticuffs. Attaching the ring, Jack started heading for the dueling square, hoping the others hadn't gone an done something without him.

------------
Jack arrived at the dueling square last, the others already in deep conversation.
"Hello buddies! Please say you didn't go find a replacement for me, that would be oh so sad. And where is the wizard guy?" Jack said as he noticed Zavyr didn't appear to be there. Turning towards the Koopatrol. "You wouldn't happen to know where the wizard turtle went, would you?" A comically quizzical look appeared on Jacks face appeared as he raised his eye brow.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:46 pm 

Zavyr turned to Jack his armor clanking with his movements. "The Wizard turtle you speak of is called a Magikopa and his name is Kamek. In the Mushroom Kingdom you'll find that Koopas have various types from winged Paratroopas, low rank koopa troopas, then there are the more trained Magikoopas and Koopatrols." A chuckle exscaped the armored koopa's beak before he continued. "I am Zavyr even if I now control a less magically gifted creature which I will say is a bit unusual as I'm fond of those who can use magic." A thought apeeared in his mind that his granted abilities were somewhat rare and to negate some confusion spoke once more.

"Certain players were granted a second form to take. I had chosen Kamek as the main and this Koopatrol as a secondary. Makes it possible for me to switch from a glass cannon to a tank one can toss and at an enemy as a projectile Though I think we should see what JD has to say rather than talk about the mechanics of this world."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:40 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)

JD laughed at Jack's misplaced confusion, not really thinking much of Zavyr's explanation, not because it wasn't accurate, but simply because he didn't need a Character Swap Pill due to his avatar swap system. Rukia however, said "So is that what this little pill is for?" and produced one of the pills in question. JD nodded, then turned his attention to Doce's remark.

"All of us need to sign up for the tournament. before you ask, on my way here I scoped it out, and every 'Block' has seperate rules for the tournaments. The reason we won't be heard, is in Block D4, you are given a soundproof, five foot thick steel walled prep room. It's called the lotto duel, because going in, you are given options based on your current level to boost your abilities/equipment. While when coming out of the duel you win based on performance and skills displayed as opposed to how you would normally win. Also, the prizes seem to be items rather than gold."

He looked around, then continued. "It is, however a random amount of opponents and allies each time, so all of us can go in, but the amount of us who fight is a bit random. So now that that's explained, who wants in?"

He had tried to sound as normal as possible through that, as until they entered the prep room, they would most likely be monitored.

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:23 pm 

In College

Medals: 10
Completed RP (5) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (5)

Doce bit her lip. If what JD said was true, then the D4 block was probably a perfect place for them to chat. She was hesitant to put too much stock into it, though. She also wasn't certain their PMs and chats weren't being monitored. If that was the case, they'd already alerted the GMs and they might just spy on them anyway... Gods, she was being so paranoid. "Fine. I'm in," she said.

The talk about pills or whatever interested her. She'd hardly had enough time to herself to breath, let alone explore her inventory. Whatever it was, she'd look into it later. "So we can just join whichever block we want?" she asked. Doce never got involved in tournaments and such in games. She was a solo player: completing quests, grinding, and following the story line. The aspects that mixed her up with other players were her least favorite. Mostly because she always lost. Other players were higher level or had paid money to get special boosts for their characters. All she wanted to do was play, and that attitude left her behind the pack in many games. She hoped this one would be different.

Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test...

The Witch Hunter
15% Strength, 67% Bloodlust, 10% Intelligence, 37% Spirit, 22% Vitality and 13% Agility!

Savage and deadly, the Witch Hunters use their powerful dark magic to defeat their opponents. Masters of killing and torture, the Witch Hunters will seek out other powerful magic users to slay so that they can capture their souls and summon them in battle. These dark undead magicians will blindly serve them and obey their every command! Witch Hunters have also mastered both light and dark magic, which they can use to confuse and mentally torture their foes. Witch Hunters that have strayed to the side of light may be less proficient with their dark magic; however, they can use their mastery over light to heal and create powerful illusions. In fact, these warriors can use their light in ways that no other spellcaster class can. By combining their light with dark magic, they can trap their foes in worlds of illusion where they can torment and torture their foes. Oftentimes, a few moments within the illusion can seem like an eternity, and once an opponent manages to escape from the illusion they are broken and empty shells of their former selves. Controlling enemies and forcing them to do their bidding is no trouble for Witch Hunters.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:12 pm 

I have returned

Jack looked at the small pill they all seemed to have. His eyes were filled with jealousy.
"You guys can all change who you are? Lucky! I would have love to do that. Just imagine the people I could have been! Maybe Alma, or the Reaper. Man those guys would have been pretty cool to play as."
"Hey," Jack's voice said in his head. "I take offense in that."
Jack tilted his head upwards to the left. "Yeah you are my favorite character and totally awesome but it can get a little annoying having you talking in my head all the time."
"Well fine, maybe I just won't say anything from now on." Jack's voice said back.
"Yeah well don't forget, if I die so do you." Jack responded, raising his index finger in a pointing motion.
"Screw you." Jack's voice said, defeat and loathing heavy in his voice.
"Screw you too buddy." Jack said.

Remembering that he isn't alone, Jack turned back to the group, a how-long-have-you-been-there? Look on his face.
Jack clapped his hands, trying to distract from his now obvious insanity. "So! Tournament! How long till we go kick some butt? Cause I would like to get back to the action as soon as possible."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:03 am 

Blog: View Blog (1)

After having spent the last couple years trailing around the mountains of the North-East, Garsot figured it was time to integrate himself into civilization for a little bit of human interaction. Being around the critters and creatures of the wild was great, but he oddly missed the presence of the humans he had grown up around. Gathering up some fresh water from a nearby river and wild berries that were growing on some trees, he peered around to catch a final glimpse of the beauty of his natural surroundings. "I imagine being back around civilization is going to be quite a culture shock." And he was right.

A few days walking had brought him to the closest town, his hometown to be exact, and was it ever a culture shock for him; houses, streets, lights, sidewalks, cars, tall buildings...it was enough to overwhelm him. "I'd only spent a few months away from all this, yet it all seems so new, so strange." He could not help but get lost in the architecture and the now strange customs of this world. Living in the wild. there was very little structure, rules, or anything that was considered a norm in a civilized society. "I wonder what sort of trouble I can get into." It didn't take longer than that night for him to find out.

When it got dark, Garsot felt the need to have a couple drinks in order to help him adjust to being back in this setting. Being in the mountains, he was accustomed to making his own ale which was much stronger than the stuff they were serving at the bar he found his way into, allowing him to run up a pretty hefty tab. Another thing about being in the mountains...no money. So when it came time for him to pay up, Garsot was left without anything to hand over and ended up running out of the bar. As he left, the bartender had called the police, and being such a small town, they were on the scene almost immediately, causing Garsot to dodge them for the next hour or so.

He eventually made his way to the apartment complex that he had grown up in, which was not shut down. Deciding it would be best to hide inside for now, he climbed to one of the lower balconies and picked one of the locks. Once inside, he decided he would make a small fire in order for him to see. Grabbing two sticks from outside and ripping a slim piece of cloth from his shirt, he was able to get a fire going which provided decent lighting in the apartment room. Curiosity getting the best of him, he decided he would take a look around the building to see what sort of stuff was laying around.

After searching the whole building, he had found little that interested him. Until, that is, he made his way into the mail room on the first floor. When he got inside he found that a lot of mail had been left over, which was odd to him as he would think that a person's mail would be something they would be sure to take with them. He was able to find an eviction notice that was addressed to the apartment owners, which gave him an explanation as to why the mail was still here. Apparently the building was to be condemned and those living in it had to leave immediately. "Still, they could have at least let them grab their mail. Maybe it was considered hazardous." He chuckled to himself at the thought and threw down the paper as he walked through the room and stumbled over a somewhat large box.

"What the hell?" he said out loud, having to catch himself before falling over. Looking at the box, he saw that there was no address or addressee on it. "Hmm, no address information, no sender information. Just a box." Open it, his mind thought and so he did. Inside, he found a letter and what looked to be two small blue spheres. Picking up one of the spheres his face had the look of awe, "What in the world?" After examining it for a few minutes he picked up the letter and read its contents. "Game? Hackers? Beta Test?" The letter did not help his confusion at all, but now tugged at his curiosity. "How does crushing this little blue sphere get me access to a game?" He asked inquisitively of the letter, knowing a response was unlikely to come. "This must have been some sort of prank being pulled on the mail room staff. Kinda lame, if you ask me. Woulda just been funnier with smoke bombs or something." Not taking it seriously, Garsot crushes the sphere.

In an instant, the world around him suddenly appeared to shatter like glass as he now found himself inside a room shaped like a tube. "What the **** is going on?" He yelled as he found himself in a completely bizarre situation. "Did someone drug my drinks at the bar," Garsot thought out loud as being the only explanation for the sudden appearance of these hallucinations.

A voice came out of nowhere, “Welcome to the Arcomovani Islands." Then the voice went on to explain the situation.

"That...that's impossible." Garsot was dumbfounded at the idea of this being a game and him being transported by a small blue sphere. "No this is definitely an hallucination."

"Negative." The voice retorted. "You will now be assigned your character."

"Character?"

An image came up on a large screen in front of him, depicting a character that he recognized.

"Julian, from Little Fighter? Now I know this is an hallucination and all, but why would my conscience choose that to be my character?"

The voice spoke up once more, "This character was chosen, out of an almost infinite catalog of characters, as the one that suits your style of game play the best, according to information gathered on you."

"Information gathered on me?" Garsot was reluctant to keep speaking with what he knew to be his inner voice playing tricks on him but knew the only way to get past this hallucination was to work his way out of it. "Just how much information on me do you have?"

"Just enough." The voice said, leaving an eery feeling in the pit of Garsot's stomach. "You will now be transported to the area of play. Good luck, and enjoy the game."

Before Garsot could ask any more questions he found himself again transported to another surrounding, this time finding himself in the middle of an open field of tall grass, trees, and some mountains far away in the background, an almost ideal setting for him aside from the fact that it was all imaginary. "Well, I guess as far as hallucinations go, this one isn't too bad so far." He looked around and noticed a small pond a few feet away from him. He felt himself getting thirsty, which made him feel strange, "Ok, I am thirsty inside a dream...." Walking up to the pond to get a drink he catches a glimpse of his reflection in the water and yells as he sees the face of Julian staring back at him. "Ok, this hallucination can end now."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:33 am 

Zavyr began cracking his knuckles. "Well might as well see how I handle in this form, so count me in." Said Zavyr.

He wasn't sure about a lot of things in the tournament like the full details, and there was the fact he seemed to have not much luck in tournaments, though with a team that may change things.

Zavyr had a unexpected thought appear in his mind. "Anyone ever figure if this tournament calls for a name of a team of fighters?" Zavyr remembered various games that had the heroes placed in a tournament and given a name for their team and on occasion a stage name like the Great Gonzales a name he remembered from one of those games.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:16 am 

The Happy RP salesman

"I'm in as well. I want to see what I can do now that I have a sword!" Rukia said, brandishing the hilt of her blade confidently.

JD nodded, then answered Doce's question with a nod and a statement. "Block D is apparently on a daily random shuffle so as to allow more freedom for the players to decide, so we may never have this chance to chat freely again."

As Jack Spade had his debate with himself, JD stopped and rolled his eyes. "Now I get why I felt like I needed him on my team!" he mumbled. Smirking, he addressed the tournament question. " In about fifteen minutes they will stop asking for participants." He turned toward the sign up booths, then turned back to Jack with an afterthought. "Spontaneous Insanity can be your greatest weapon sometimes." At the looks he got, he shrugged. "Hey, In the Beta I had an Inner Hollow in my head. Don't tell me you were expecting me to not understand what he's having to deal with. And if you're still wondering Jack... Yes, she's the real Rukia Kuchiki."

As JD went through the process of entering the tournament, which consisted of entering player character names, not usernames as was to be expected, he heard Zavyr ask if there was a 'Team Name' section. At the signup kiosk, he scrolled through the input fields. "Looks like for Block D since it's random, there isn't a need for that. the entrant standard in this case is to go by colors. and since we arrived at the end of sign ups we're... oh god no!" he froze. Rukia's curiosity got the best of her. "We're what? let me see!" she said, pushing past her scowling friend. She began laughing hysterically when she saw why he was upset. "Pink?!?! That's what your mad about!" she said in between gasps and fits of laughter. When she had calmed down, she remarked, "That's colorist!" while nudging his shoulder.

"It's not what you think! I just hate reaffirming the 'Tough guys wear Pink' shirt logos. It's like saying a 6 year old beating a 23 year old at Call Of Duty is cool!" JD pouted.

"Whoa! issues much?" Rukia joked as they walked into the room that was presented to them. As soon as the doors shut, JD wasted no time in getting down to business.

"Okay, so an NPC vendor addressed me by my character's name in the shop i found. She was from SAO, but the strange thing was, I didn't ask her to speak, which led me to believe that she was AI. However, she said that being an NPC was going to be irrelevant soon. I don't know much more than that, but if she had been AI, she wouldn't have referred to herself as an NPC. I don't know what's going on, but we should probably try to find out."

(for the RPers: I left it here to discuss this development. If I had gone any further, you wouldn't have a chance to react.)

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:40 am 

In College

Daily random shuffle? Doce didn't understand any of it, and she sighed frustratedly to display that. Whatever. I never understand these tournament systems. Just stick an enemy in front of me and I'll trash them, she though. Gorey images of bloodshed flickering behind her eyes. Doce hated being wrong and hated being confused, and was considering just abandoning these people to go off and grind again. She forced herself to follow them into their room anyway, reminding herself that that abandonist attitude of hers would someday make her a very lonely person if she didn't at least try to make some friends.

Once they were inside and JD finally got to share his big secret, she felt like screaming. In fact, she almost did, and choked on her own voice before she calmed down enough to speak. Then she found that without the raw emotion driving her, she couldn't force any words out. Her throat had sealed shut in her agitation.

Had he really interrupted their precious first day to share that minuscule scrap of information with them. She wanted to tell them all how foolish that was; how nothing ever goes wrong on the first day. At the earliest, full-dive games turn evil in the evening of the first day, so the rest of the time should be spent preparing. But she knew she couldn't say it out loud, or she might just have to eat her words. Breaking the fourth wall brought all kinds of distortion to the plot.

Doce was a firm believer in the power of plot. She believed there were patterns that repeated themselves, and that the future could be predicted based on how the story had played out thus far. So, if JD was revealing plot information now, and they were entering a tournament only halfway into day 1... was something going to happen soon? She crossed her arms and chewed her lip, shaking her head almost imperceptibly. Games weren't supposed to have this kind of plot line. She needed to reevaluate based on more anime-esque rules.

"After all the trouble I went to last time," she muttered. "I'd hoped otherwise, but these things never really end, do they?" She took a long pause, then decided she should point something out, just for their consideration. "You know... In this kind of story line, it isn't complete unless there's some way for us to actually be harmed." Maybe this will be like 1/2 Prince; an NPC revolution... The info JD had brought wasn't very useful for decyphering what was happening. But it was enough to prove that something was, in fact, happening.

The Witch Hunter
15% Strength, 67% Bloodlust, 10% Intelligence, 37% Spirit, 22% Vitality and 13% Agility!

Savage and deadly, the Witch Hunters use their powerful dark magic to defeat their opponents. Masters of killing and torture, the Witch Hunters will seek out other powerful magic users to slay so that they can capture their souls and summon them in battle. These dark undead magicians will blindly serve them and obey their every command! Witch Hunters have also mastered both light and dark magic, which they can use to confuse and mentally torture their foes. Witch Hunters that have strayed to the side of light may be less proficient with their dark magic; however, they can use their mastery over light to heal and create powerful illusions. In fact, these warriors can use their light in ways that no other spellcaster class can. By combining their light with dark magic, they can trap their foes in worlds of illusion where they can torment and torture their foes. Oftentimes, a few moments within the illusion can seem like an eternity, and once an opponent manages to escape from the illusion they are broken and empty shells of their former selves. Controlling enemies and forcing them to do their bidding is no trouble for Witch Hunters.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:16 pm 

"Ok....its not ending and I look like Julian. What sort of message is my brain trying to tell me?" It had taken Garsot several minutes to even conceive a thought after seeing what was his reflection in the water, still convinced this was just a drug filled nightmare of some sort. After taking a few deep breaths and finally getting over the shock, he got a grip of himself and calmed down a bit. "Well, it's not like its the craziest vision I've ever had." He thought about other strange things he has seen in the past. "I just can't believe how real it feels. I could swear I can feel the air, smell the aroma of meadows, feel the grass tickling my feet." He looked down at his bare feet, stretching his purple hued toes. Looking around the area again he was soaking in the view. "Well, I guess I will just have to wait for this all to be over. In the meantime, I guess I can just enjoy it."

His joy was short lived, however, as in just a few seconds he found himself surrounded by a pack of dire wolves who looked like they were pretty hungry. Image

Even though he knew this was a dream, he could not help but feel himself overcome with adrenaline and fear as he looked into the eyes of the one wolf in front of him, and then looked around at the other ones. He slowly turned his head to check for a possible way out and noticed a slight gab between two wolves behind him, just large enough to allow him to pass through..."Umm, I think you're overestimating your abilities here," he said to himself, shaking off the hopeless idea that he could pass and somehow out run a pack of beasts like these. The wolves move in closer, snarling and drooling as they get ready to pounce on their prey, hair standing on edge.

"Well, this hallucination certainly has gotten pretty frightful." He could feel his body trembling as the wolf directly in front of him dipped his head and motioned as if he was ready to strike. "Will it?.." Garsot thought to himself as a possible way out was forming in his head, "It's risky, but it just might work." Slowly lowering his stance he stared right into the eyes of his assailant as the world around him seemed to come to a halt. Breath creeping between his clenched teeth, his eyes widen as the wolf begins his move...everything goes black.

...Garsot found himself back in the mail room of the abandoned building, breathing heavily as he lay on the floor, sweat pouring from his forehead. He did not move for several minutes, bewildered by what he had just experienced. "At least..." he sighs heavily between each few words, "its finally....over." Finally picking himself up off the floor, his body sore and feeling as though it weighed a ton, he decided that now would be a good time to get some sleep. He looked through the building hoping to find something he could use to put down on the floor, as the hardwood floors were very cold on a wintery night like this. Luckily, he found an apartment that still had a bed in it, and in decent condition as well. He went and sat on the bed in hopes to sleep off the rest of his drunkenness. "Ok, not going to drink at that place again. Though I am pretty curious as to what was slipped into my drink to create that sort of hallucination. I could swear I was actually there, it felt so real." He put his hand into his pocket to empty it out and felt a strange object...

A white light flashed in his head and his mind was brought back to the dream...He remembers seeing the wolf lunge at him and miss as Garsot was able to duck under the monster's leap. But instead of running like he planned, instead he jumped up and gave the wolf a quick and powerful uppercut. As he landed, the rest of the pack attacked him and were doing considerable damage. Unable to think due to the all-too-real pain he was feeling from their claws and teeth digging into his flesh, Garsot felt relief as energy exploded from his body and shot the wolves away. Falling to his knees he felt warmth as blood was flowing from the injuries, but it was not over yet. The wolves were stunned momentarily before they shot back up. Deciding the best course of action was to run, he somehow got the strength to propel himself forward as the predators gave chase.

Due to his injuries, Garsot was unable to sprint at full speed and the wolves were closing in quickly. Again, as if out of instinct, his body began to do things that he wasn't controlling. After images of Julian began to appear, causing the wolves to lunge at targets that were just an illusion, giving Garsot a bit of space. Unfortunately, he could not stop doing it and eventually drained himself of mana. This coupled with the blood loss made his vision go blurry as he began to collapse. His head hit the ground hard as his body finally gave out. The wolves were now more irritated than hungry after playing cat and mouse with what they was hoping would be an easy meal. Without hesitation they came upon him and devoured what was left of his body.

A few seconds later the world around him returned to the tubular room he was in before, the voice from earlier breaking the silence. "Unfortunately, you have just died within the game. You will now have to wait one hour before you may re-enter the game. You will be given a blue sphere upon exit that is indestructible until said time has past. We hope your next time in goes better, thank you for playing." The room went silent again as the world around him shattered.

The memory ended has Garsot pulled the object out of his pocket...the blue sphere. "What the? Why do I have this? Am I still dreaming?" He could not believe what he was holding, and out of instinct, tried crushing it and found that it was indeed more durable than the one before. He placed it on the floor and tried crushing it under his foot but it would not break. He tried stomping on it and ended up slipping onto the bed. He leaned up and picked it up off the floor, looking at it, "Is it possible that all that was 'real,'" he shook his head at the idea. "Real or not, for some reason I can't help but want to go back. But if what the voice said is true, I got to wait at least an hour before I can go back in....laaame." He placed the sphere on the ground next to the bed and laid down. "Well, I might as well take a nap for now and wait." Staring up at the ceiling, thinking of how real that whole experience felt, and how great it was to be there, he felt himself slowly slip into sleep.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:52 pm 

I have returned

Jack was thankful for JD's response, and was very interested about what JD had said.
"Wait, you had an inner hallow? I don't know much about Bleach but does that mean you were Ichigo in the Beta? That's kinda cool. And as for her being Rukia," Jack pointed towards 'Rukia', "pics or it didn't happen."
When they entered the tournament and were assigned their color, Jack joined Rukia in laughing at JD's discomfort.
"Don't worry JD, just think of it as supporting a cure for breast cancer, that way you can get one of those 'I Heart Boobies!' wristbands. Maybe that will make you feel a little more manlier."

Once they were inside the tournament prep-room, JD told his deep dark secret. Jack almost laughed, the only thing that stopped him was the grim look on his and Doce's face.

Jacks voice said "Wait, these guys are serious? What happened in the Beta to make them all so serious?" He had a good point, what happened in the Beta?
"So, you guys are expecting this to go SAO and trap us in the system? What happens if we fail? Do we like never wake up? What happened in the Beta that made you guys all serious about this? How do you know this isn't just part of the plot? It would be a pretty fun story if part of the plot was like slapping the fourth wall in the face with a fish. Besides, either way, they wouldn't start that kind of thing until it's afternoon, it's like a rule with that kind of story, isn't it?"

Jack knew that blowing up the fourth wall wasn't smart, but personally he like taking a sledge hammer to it anytime he had the chance. Just channel your inner Dead Pool and let rip.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:25 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

A small two tailed bipeldal vulpine walked towards the room he had been summoned into by what he thought to be his fellow Mobians. He knew in an instant that this was not the case, as the woman there was not Mobian. For some reason there was a huge teddy bear with stiches and a very ferocious looking body standing next to her. "Don't worry little fox!" the girl said with a nasty sneer, "Tibbers won't kill you... today. the Game Master has requested your presence. I don't see why he didn't choose me! I could have done way more damage anyways. you know where to go."

Tails Prower nodded. A voice came from the shadows. "Alright Annie, you've made your point. now let's go. we've got a Tournament to get to."

With that, Annie nodded once and left, Tibbers following her. Tails gulped. Why was he chosen? it WAS an honor, but this was bad in his book. he began walking towrds the location agreed on by NPCs, and was soon in the Game Master's castle.

The Castle was much nicer and more modern than the Overseer's fortress had been. Then again, Tails hadn't existed to see the Fortress, so that didn't matter to him. He was soon in front of the Game Master himself. "You called Sir?" he asked.

"Drop the formalities, Mr. Prower! I am giving you a chance at life after all! Call me GM." The man said with a freindly confident tone and a wave of his hand. Tails knew not to refuse this man's goodwill, but in the pit of his stomach, he was very nervous. GM continued. "I bet you are wondering why you are here?" he asked. The two tailed fox knew EXACTLY why he was there. It was as if this GM person was forcing confidence onto him by saying to drop formalities, then using formality against him to win him over. he went along with it. nothing much you can do against your creator, he reasoned. "Why is it you called for me?" he asked, hoping that he was dead wrong.

"To turn the wheels of planning into vehicles of action." The GM said, with a smile that boasted utmost confidence. Tails nodded, not wanting to point out that his life-giver had just evaded the question in a way.

"Take this, and may you bring back good tidings." the GM said, walking to a large chest of drawers and removing a red marble. Tails nodded, then asked what had been bugging him from the time Annie had told him to come here.

"Am I the first?" he asked meekly, aware that he was overstepping his boundries. The Game Master's face flinched for a moment, then went back to being a confident smile. "No. There was another, but I will say no more. now go!"

Tails crushed the Red Orb in his hands and suddenly felt very drowsy. he fell to the floor, but somehow felt a soft surface and curled up clutching his tails as the glass shattered around him.

Garsot felt himself rustle out of his slumber as a sudden warmth began to pulsate on his feet. He ignored it at first but then could almost swear he was hearing something breathe slightly within the room. He looked around the room for anything that was there but was barely able to see anything beyond the tip of his nose. He closed his eyes and counted to five, then opened them up hoping it would help his vision adjust to the darkness, which did not help very much. Listening intently to the silence, he could still hear what sounded like something breathing, as if the thing was sleeping.

"Great...mind still playing games with me. I swear, whatever was given to me is making me go insane," rubbing his eyes as he sat up, noticing there was something at his feet. His stomach turned as he barely saw the silhouette of some kind of animal. Not wanting to risk waking it and having it attack him, Garsot stayed perfectly still and quiet, trying to make out what exactly it was that snuggled up right against him. "This old building must be full of raccoons or squirrels and I happen to let one come right up to me. Surprised it didn't claw my eyes out while I was sleeping," the image of a raccoon scratching up his face danced in his head for several minutes. He was unsure what his next action should be, "Do I try to get rid of it and risk sturring it into attack, or do I just let it sleep and hope it doesn't maul me whenever it decides to finish nap time?" Having spent a lot of times among wild animals, he knew it was better to not wake something mid sleep as sleep is a very precious thing in the wild and when it is interupted, the snoozer is usually pretty enraged and often frightened into attack. With this, he decided it would be best to wait for it to finish its nap on its own, and he laid himself back down, heart racing at the anticipation of when this thing finally comes to.

Tails turned over in his sleep. "No Sonic... stop dancing with my tools! Must... fix... banana..." he muttered in his slumbering state. A shifting movement underneath him disturbed his dream, and he sat up with a start. Rubbing his eyes, he looked around, his natural animalistic night vision taking effect after a few dark moments. "Oh my!" he exclaimed. "Sorry for sitting on your feet... Umm? Sorry, I didn't catch your name?"

"Di...did it just talk?" Garsot jolted back up into a sitting position as he again tried to make out whatever it was that was in the dark. He sat in silence for a few minutes, almost certain that he was just hearing things and did not want to say something and risk having it attack him, "But something definitely talked." Garsot watched as the shadowy figure sat up and rubbed his eyes before speaking again, this time clearly to him. "My name? You want to know my name? Its uhh, Garsot." He could not believe he just said that to this creature. Sure being in the mountains he had gotten acquainted with the local wildlife, but the conversations were usually one sided and not expectant of any sort of verbal response. Yet, just now, it felt as if he knew that, whatever is in the room with him, it was somehow able to do that exact thing...or his mind is continuing to run him through the ringer. Either way, he was going to give it a try, "Who are you?"

"I'm Miles Prower, but my friends call me Tails." The vulpine answered cheerfully. At that moment, his stomach growled. This was a first for him. As an NPC, he shouldn't need to eat at all, but he was indeed hungry.

"You wouldn't happen to know where to get something to eat, would you?" He asked Garsot. Might as well get on with it now that he was here, he reasoned.

Tails? Garsot thought to himself as he pondered the name and voice, surely recognizing the name but not believing that he had actually heard it. "Not Tails from the Sonic games Tails is it?" He asked in a low whisper as if he did not even want to say anything like that out loud. As he waited for a response he heard the growling of a hungry stomach and then the question on possibly something to eat.

"Well I have a couple things to snack on that I scrounged from the woods on the way here. Its not much, but it should be able to hold you over for a little bit, depending on the last time you ate." He went to the bag and dumped out all the contents within, which consisted mostly of assorted tree nuts, seeds, and berries, enough to create a small pile on the bed where he was sitting. He took an acorn from the pile and used a rock from his bag to break it apart on the floor and ate the meat of the nut. "Sorry if its not what you are used to eating, its all I got." He was surprised at how easily it was for him to communicate from a fictional character, but surely this was all just the same dream somehow, so he was okay with that.

Tails smiled and picked up a few berries, sniffing at them curiously. After all, he hadn't ever really needed to eat, so this was strange to him. Biting into one, he smiled and a contented growl escaped his throat. "Thanks, Mister Garsot! That was delicious!"

The two tailed kit reached behind him and pulled from seemingly nowhere a wrench. At the look he got, he smiled. "Guess you've never heard of hammerspce before, huh? Think of it like Arcomovani's inventory without a limit on how much I can carry." he hopped off of the bed and turned to Garsot. "C'mon, While we wait for the Game to reset I'll give you a ride in the Tornado X!"

Still having trouble seeing much in the dark, Garsot can hear the being he accepted as Tails was eating some of the food followed what seemed like a satisfied growl, hopefully meaning it enjoyed it. "You're welcome. Sorry I don't have much to offer you. Glad you liked it though." He himself picked up a berry and ate it, agreeing that it was in fact delicious, even though it had been days since he picked them, the cold keeping them fresh.

Watching the wrench get pulled out, Garsot could not help but be astonished by what he just witnessed, and after hearing the explanation he had to crack a joke, "Heh kinda sounds like Santa Claus' bag." He got up with Tails and was wondered at the thought of flying but then shook his head, "Game? How do you know about the game?"

A look of panic set across Tails' features. ~"Was I supposed to let him know that? What do I do if GM finds out? Thank god we're in the dark! I really should have kept my mouth shut!"~ he thought frantically. What he said out loud was, "Well I just logged out, so I figured you played it too."

"A fictional character plays a virtual reality game....." he looked at the direction of Tails with a suspecting gaze, "This dream makes no sense whatsoever." With that he scooped up what was left of the assorted food into his bag and stuck his hand out into the darkness. "Well it is nice to meet you Mr. Prower, I say we take up your offer of flying in the Tornado X."

Tails laughed as the man he now knew to be Garsot say it was a nonsensical dream. "You still think you're dreaming?" he cackled. Stopping, he smiled. "Well, granted I did just appear out of nowhere in your house. But still, it's like you've never played a videogame before!" Shaking his head, he started to walk towards the door. "C'mon, the Tornado's this way!"

When they got to the house's (impressively large) garage, tails ran over to his pride and joy, and again from the place he called "Hammerspace" he pulled a set of keys. the plane made a loud beep somewhat akin to a car door opener when it is activated, and the cockpit slid open, revealing three seats in a line with the pilot controls at the foremost one. "Bet you've never seen a plane this fancy, huh?" tails asked, smiling at Garsot's open mouth. Climbing aboard, he strapped in. "Well, what're we waiting for? Get in!"

Garsot was still pretty skeptical about the whole experience being real, but he was beginning to think it was much more than a dream. He had never had a dream where he had so much free will over his own actions and never actually 'felt' the dreams. Maybe this was in fact real? "Well, I definitely never played a game so...'realistic' before. I mean I have my own ideas of where virtual reality will go, but had no idea that it was something already happening. Then again, I've been basically living under a rock for a while now and technology does move pretty fast."

Willing to put aside his feelings of whether or not this was actually a dream, for now, he followed Tails to the garage and watched in awe as he pulled out some keys and unlocked a magnificent looking structure than he could only assume was the Tornado X that had been mentioned. "Wow, what a beauty," he commented before following Tails into the plane, strapping himself in and getting ready for take off. "Are you as good a pilot in real life as you are in your worlds?"

"Wanna find out? I've got an idea. if you put that little blue orb in here..." Tails opened a small compartment on the dashboard. "I can shoot it into the stratosphere. Then manuever the plane to hit it before it hits the ground. That way we'll go straight back into the game, and the plane will come with us!" He grinned. "If you don't think I can do it, worse case scenario is you go into the game without me from that orb impacting the ground. So... whad'ya say?"

"Well, this should be interesting." Garsot took out the small blue sphere and placed it into the compartment that Tails had opened, wondering just how well this was going to pan out for the two of them. "It's a pretty small target, I'll be mighty impressed if you actually hit it. That being said, I have full confidence in your abilities." He sat back and waited for the stunt to take place.

Tails smiled. "Here we go!" he shouted, the plane shotting off down the thankfully just long enough driveway. when they took off, tails did a few barrel rolls just for fun. When they leveled out, he tipped the nose of the plane upward and hit a button on the dashboard. the Blue Orb shot into the sky at high velocity. tails immediately turned the thrusters to full power and followed the sphere's trajectory. when the orb started to fall, he followed it, causing them to nose dive. laughing at the panicked look Garsot had from how close the ground was, he hit the thrusters one last time and collided with the sphere, causing the shattering effect once more. The two occupants of the plane were now flying level towards a large arena. "Looks like we didn't get here in time for the tournaments." Tails said, noticing the score board say red versus blue. ironically, it actually WAS a team made up of Halo soldiers for the red team. thankfully that was not the case for blue.

"Want me to get us tickets to watch the fights?" he asked Garsot as they landed near the west entrance and he brought up his inventory, going to the "Transports" section of his list and storing the Tornado X for later use. Walking up to the entrance, he payed both thier fees with the gold nescessary for watching fights for a one day pass. 300G each to be exact. Walking over to the leaderboards, he said, "Looks like Red just lost. that pits blue against... pink next. let's find our seats!"

He walked into the arena's viewing rooms and sat down, motioning for Garsot to follow.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back with the group JD shook his head. "If this was like SAO, Kirito wouldn't be a character to pick from. besides, wouldn't the Game Master figure out that approach wouldn't work if Kirito existed in his game?"

Suddenly a voice came from the side of the room, which seemed to have nothing there. "Please step out of the room. you will be transported to the buffing facility and will have two minutes to prepare yourselves. Good luck, players." And with that the door reopened.

"I really hope that was a recorded message!" JD said, stepping into a room with a holopad in the center. JD was wondering how to activate it when an image of none other than Cortana appeared above the surface. "Please note that while provoking your opponents is allowed, this arena will not allow intentional Flaming of other's abilities, teammate or otherwise. now, down to business. Jack, you will receive a supply of ten cement clay. Kirito, you will receive a component for an item I am sure you will want to craft later. The other components will be found at key points in the game, and several tournament booths will grant them to you."

JDizzle's face fell. Great. just because Kirito was a legend in the anime didn't mean he didn't need buffs when he could get them!

"Koopatrol, you will be allowed access to an elemental armor upgrade of your choice. the choices are as follows: fire, ice, earth, or electricity. Lucy, you will be given an outfit in the color and style of your choice that allows cloaking for fifteen seconds during a fight at the cost of 15MP per use. Rukia, you will not need anything as long as you use the swap pill before the match.If you emerge victoriously, you may keep these buffs and items. if you lose you will only gain the EXP points you earn. May the Game Master favor your abilities, and have a pleasant experience!"

Rukia/18 frowned. Another thing that meant she likely had no choice in whether or not to do it. taking the Swap pill, she swallowed it and another popped out of her throat. a blueish-white light enveloped her and when it was gone, Rukia stood there. No longer was she 18, but the original, Rukia Kuchiki was back. She smiled. "Yes! Finally back to my old self! Let's go kick some ass!"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:29 pm 

In College

Stop it, Doce thought, taking few steps away from the rest of the group to sit against the wall. She slid down against it and pulled her knees into her chest, crossing her arms over them and resting her head there. Usually, she preferred to listen to and memorize everything that was said around her, but she'd hardly had fifteen minutes to herself since entering this game, and her brain was overloading.

Everything is a process, she thought carefully, moving her lips slightly to follow the words and concentrate on them better. Pause, take notes, organize. You're in there somewhere. She felt something shift inside of her. It was dreamlike, the way she instinctively knew what it was. Before Lucy's consciousness could fully manifest, Doce started forcing it into a small, jail-like section of her subconscious, but it gave off a quick calming aura that changed her mind. She let it talk.

"You need a break, right?" Lucy said. "Just let me take over for a while. It's my body; I'll take good care of it."

No, She answered stubbornly. No explanation, just a flat refusal. Doce found her center and came to just in time to hear the voice summon them out of the waiting room. Upon receiving the gift, Doce immediately went to her inventory to check it out. It was listed as outer clothing in her inventory, meaning visual representations of her other gear could be overshadowed by it. The game had already designed it to match her preference, and she loved it. There wasn't anything in the description about a cooldown. It couldn't be used outside of battle, but as long as she reactivated the effect quickly enough, she should be able to stay invisible until her mana ran out. Lucy's 'mana' was basically a combination of her psychic stamina and focus, so it was also what she used to manipulate her vectors. Both the cloaking gear and her vectors used about 1 MP per second, so if she continually used both, she only had about 200 seconds of fight in her.

She equipped the item. Image ((They're all basically the same, but... the one on the left.))

When it came down to it, Doce cared more about how her character looked than how well it played. She didn't care how quickly she ran out of mana; she would just put more points into her Max Special. Doce nodded, agreeing with Rukia's sentiment. "Agreed. I'm keeping this gear. I don't care who we're up against--I'm going to destroy them."

The Witch Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:54 pm 

Feeling his heart dive into his stomach as Tails made the death defying dive towards the incredibly tiny blue sphere, Garsot could not help but feel like this was his final moment. Sure he had full confidence in his new furry companion, but that did not help when actually staring death in the face. Yet, the adrenaline that pumped through his veins had him excited as well as nervous, making him unable to look away or close his eyes. He just kept staring at that little blue sphere.

Before he knew what it, the world around then shattered as he once more found himself inside the game. His appearance was that of Julian's again and he felt a bit more comfortable with it this time around. Looking forward, he saw that they were heading towards what looked to be a grand arena of sorts, which huge crowds swarming around it. Tails mentioned that sign up for some tournament had been closed and then asked if he should get them a ticket. Garsot accepted the offer as he always did enjoy sporting events, though he wondered what kind of tournament this would be. It could obviously be a fighting tournament by the change of his appearance, but he did not know the mechanics of this game world and figured he should keep an open mind about it.

Tails then proceeded to put the plane 'away' and purchase tickets for them, entering the arena viewing room and motioning for Garsot to follow, which he did, sitting next to his new friend and awaiting for whatever it was that was about to happen.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:17 pm 

I have returned

Jack shook his head at JD's response.
"No I mean that we can't leave the game and if we die in game we die in real life. That's what I mean by its like SAO."
"I can't decide if that would be awesome or really really bad." Jack's voice commented.
"Probably both." Jack responded to himself.

When the voice in the sky started talking, Jack laughed a little.
"JD, you suck at finding private places to talk."
Then the voice addressed Jack, and bestowed upon him ten cement clays. Jack opened up his inventory and pulled out the cement clays, attaching them to his belt for easy access.
"Well, this is going to be fun. I can't wait to make a impromptu coffin." Jack said to himself.
"Or a face mask." Jack's voice commented back.

When 'Rukia' used the swap pill to turn back into Rukia, Jack pointed at her. "I am not counting as a picture. It has to be from real life, and if possible I'd love to see Ichigo there as well. That would be awesome." Jack's face split into a massive smile, as the thought of his favorite anime characters all coming to life danced across his mind.

Jack snapped himself out of it as they arrived in the arena, and a voice was heard, it seemed distant, and annoying.
"Hello! Who here is ready for a little bit of DEADPOOL!!!" Jack turned towards his buddies and his face turned deadly serious.
"I call Deadpool, there is only room for one smart-mouthed, fourth wall breaking, bad-ass here." Jack's usual mad smile spread across his face.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:28 pm 

"Lets see what armor type... Earth is more durability and resolve, Fire is more on destruction and anger, Ice is pretty much solidified water and still functions about the same, then theres electricity aka Lightning which is often speed and unpredictablity." Zavyr not noticing he was talking at a volume that the others around him could hear what he was thinking.

Zavyr looked at the armor and shell that protected his current body taking note of the few spikes and the large amount of metals used to make it. It was obvious to him and those that saw his armor, he was the best target for electrical spells and electrifying attacks, as he thought more and more it became clear as day on the obvious choice.

"Seems I'll be wearing Electric Armor for the battle ahead" Said Zavyr as he wondered if the armor would appear somewhere or if he'd soon find it replacing his current armor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:15 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

After everyone had prepared themselves, Cortana once again appeared and said to the group as a whole "The fight has been announced as a four to three fight in your favor." She said while a four panel slot machine reminiscent of the one used by the Overseer from the Beta appeared in front of them. "The slots will now determine who fights this round. Those who are not selected may watch from the viewing rooms."

The slots began to turn rapidly and soon the first stopped on Jack Spade. the second slowed to a stop on Lucy. The Third on Koopatrol, and the fourth on Rukia. JD was upset to put it lightly, but he knew what happened when you threw a fit in a chat room or video game server, and so he kept silent. "Good luck guys!" he said, hiding his disappointment with a small forced smile. Making his way to the viewing area, he found a seat that was next to none other than the small two tailed vulpine, Miles "Tails" Prower. "I hope you don't mind." He said as he noticed someone with purple skin next to Tails. "Not many seats left, y'know."

"Bang, Bang! Goodbye losers!" Deadpool shouted as he fired two rounds into the nearby wall of the arena. "Would you just shut up already!" a red echidna yelled at the Merc with a mouth. A small boy wearing a kimono and holding some paper dolls sighed and put them away. "I agree with Knuckles. the more incessant babbling you do, the less coherent and valuable information I can gather." he smirked evilly and added. besides, you're fighting a Joker clone if the quote I overheard was right."

Deadpool was suddenly glad he had a mask right now.

"There's something I don't get though..." the boy said uneasily. Knuckles opened one eye and stood up from his cross legged stance. "And what's that... Kalluto?"

"Welcome to the 3rd consecutive Random Roster Rumble of D block!" an over the top and very confident voice sounded out as the doors were opened on both team's sides. "This will be a forty life game. your attacks have been strengthened to kill after six successful hits. Four if you are resourceful. First team to take out the enemy team wins. You have forty re-spawn tokens. When they run out, it's every man for himself! The re-spawn points in the city are moved every five minutes. Do try not to die, and have fun!"

Rukia stepped out of the room to find a huge city that looked like it was void of people. "It's like in my world when we put up barriers and made fake cities..." she breathed. "But then... where are our opponents?" A bullet whizzed through the air and as it approached Rukia, a shout was heard.

"HEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S DEADPOOL!!!"

In an instant, Rukia used Flash Step and was thirty feet in the air as though standing on solid ground. "JACK!" she shouted "I thought you said you had him!"

JD was watching the screen with anticipation. "I wonder if Deadpool will end up... on ice?" he smirked. Tails looked at him. "I don't get it."

JD sighed and shook his head. "Her sword can freeze- Holy Hell!" he said, noticing a red blur fly straight into Rukia's stomach and use spiked gloves to cause her to double over. A few more punches were received before she sliced into Knuckles with her Zanpakutō. A strange thing happened then. JD wasn't sure if it was the game's programming or if it was just Rukia, but ice began spreading around Knuckles as he fell to the ground. as it shattered, Knuckles shattered with it. A counter at the top of the viewing screen showed:

40-39

Tails hollered "C'mon Knuckles, you can do it!!!"

Rukia looked down at her sword. "This is going to be fun!"

---------------

"So she's an Ice type huh?" Kalluto said. putting his paper dolls away, he smirked. "Time to see the real woman behind the mask!" He pulled up his map and was shocked into silence. "R-R-R-Rukia? THE Rukia??? I wonder..." He scanned the map, the look of shock increasing on his face with each name he read. "Zavyr... Doce... They survived!" He started running as far away as he could and sank to his knees, paling considerably. "No... How will I face them! They were my friends, sure, but this is a death match!"

A building next to the one he was in started to fall from impact with something he couldn't see from his position.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:47 pm 

In College

Doce spun around, taking in her new surroundings as quickly as she could. She couldn't see her allies... or her enemies. On a nervous instinct, she activated her new armor's ability and escaped from view, taking refuge into the nearest building and pressing herself against a wall.

"In a fight or flight situation, you chose flight," she said to herself.

"Shut up."

"Instincts, Doce, Instincts. You're in battle now."

"But my instincts are to curl up in a ball," she complained.

"Stupid mood swings."

She took a breath and ran her hands through her hair. Talking to herself... maybe it was a little bit crazy, but she saw it mostly as an intellectual advantage--a skill. Figure things out, and figure them out fast, then move on. Time to move on.

Her cloaking skill used up too much mana; mana that she would need for her vectors, so she deactivated it. She stepped out into their urban arena and started traversing the paths between buildings.

"Ah, precious isolation."

"Focus on the battle."

Soon, she could hear the sounds of battle, but they weren't close and echoed among the empty streets, so she couldn't tell where they were coming from. If I'm looking for a fight, I need to get their attention some how. They can come to me and I'll pounce. With this idea, she strode up to a four story building and stabbed a vector through the wall. She proceeded to walk the perimeter until the thing collapsed. Someone, anyone, she thought, waving dust away from her face, get over here before I lose my nerves.

The Witch Hunter

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next