All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Mass Xover R2
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:15 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Kalluto blinked as the message came up. The boy read it and saw on his map that Doce was nearby at the town's checkpoint zone, so he ran there. Midway there it occurred to Kalluto that he could have just walked there.

~"Why am I running to see her?"~ he thought as he kept going. ~"is it possible I've developed a crush on her?"~

He stopped moving. "Well this is ass backwards." he huffed as he caught his breath and walked the rest of the way. Seeing Soren at the Checkpoint Zone, he walked up to her. "Sorry if that took too long. Was held up by... something." He said as the faintest sign of a blush crept onto his features. "But a bit of grinding sounds awesome. So are we leaving the- Holy Crap... is that... Frahlah?"
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JDizzle woke up and yawned widely. Suddenly his brain registered food being prepared. Now there was something people in his life knew about JD. He NEVER touched his stove. Being heat sensitive would do that to you. So when he smelled pancakes, he immediately shot up in bed.

"Mom, is that you?" He asked, still not completely awake.

"No silly! Asuna and I thought we'd treat you to some pancakes for making us feel so welcome here." Suguha's voice chimed as she walked over and helped JD off the couch. JDizzle smiled. "I could get used to that..." he muttered to himself as Asuna came into the room wearing her SAO Knights of the Blood Oath gear and carrying a tray of flat syrup covered doughy goodness. Rukia waled in and yawned. "Morning." she muttered. JDizzle looked up from a mouth full of pancakes and said. "Morn'n" with his mouth full. When they had all finished eating, JDizzle went to get the orbs to return them to the game. Strangely, there were now four where there had been two.

"Huh? Well at least that tells me a little more about the NPC situation..." he muttered. Walking back to the living room, he handed each girl an orb, while simultaneously thanking God that Asuna and Rukia weren't fighting over him yet. they all crushed the Orbs and were soon standing next to Doce and Kalluto at the chackpoint zone.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"is that... Frahlah?" Kalluto finished as the JD, whom appeared as his Gun Gale Online Avatar, Rukia, Asuna, whom appeared as her SAO Avatar, and Suguha, now looking like her Alfhiem Online avatar Leafa, all appeared suddenly.

"Hey Kirito, who are the new girls, and which one of these is the real Doce?" he asked pointing at the two he had been talking to earlier.

JD blinked, and then visibly paled, as though he was looking at a ghost. "Uhhhh... what's going on here doce?"

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:07 pm 

In College

Medals: 10
Completed RP (5) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (5)

Doce couldn't help but laugh at their reactions, bringing her hand to her mouth somewhat girlishly. "Oh, but it's so much more fun if I don't tell you," she teased. "Still, I already gave away who's who." She gave a small sigh and ran a hand through her hair, then pointed a thumb at Ditto, smiling the whole time. "This is my new friend, Prince Frahlah Tahmir of the Joker Kingdom. A.K.A. my avatar from the Beta. Wierd, huh?"

"It is nice to be meeting you," the Ditto said, putting Frahlah's English lessons to good use.

She observed JD's Group for a minute. It seemed as though he and Rukia each got a tag-along NPC... Okay then. But... As she took a second look at the NPCs in question, realization hit her. Aw~ poor JD. Life must be complicated surrounded by beautiful, potentially violent girls. His house must be a friggin' harem by now, and, ironically, that's always the least enjoyable for the guy. The corner of her lip tugged up knowingly, then she turned back to face Kalluto.

"Let's try this place," she said, pointing where it said Event Booths on her town map. She searched the lists and found something she recognized. "Diablo--great! A game I've played... Or, well, I played the third one... Some of it. Whatever. It's a beat-em-up where you fight lots of low-level demons. Between Frahlah's cards, your paper blades, Soren's ice magic and Lucy's Vectors, we would destroy this!" She smiled at her little sister. "How about it? Sound like fun?"

Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test...

The Witch Hunter
15% Strength, 67% Bloodlust, 10% Intelligence, 37% Spirit, 22% Vitality and 13% Agility!

Savage and deadly, the Witch Hunters use their powerful dark magic to defeat their opponents. Masters of killing and torture, the Witch Hunters will seek out other powerful magic users to slay so that they can capture their souls and summon them in battle. These dark undead magicians will blindly serve them and obey their every command! Witch Hunters have also mastered both light and dark magic, which they can use to confuse and mentally torture their foes. Witch Hunters that have strayed to the side of light may be less proficient with their dark magic; however, they can use their mastery over light to heal and create powerful illusions. In fact, these warriors can use their light in ways that no other spellcaster class can. By combining their light with dark magic, they can trap their foes in worlds of illusion where they can torment and torture their foes. Oftentimes, a few moments within the illusion can seem like an eternity, and once an opponent manages to escape from the illusion they are broken and empty shells of their former selves. Controlling enemies and forcing them to do their bidding is no trouble for Witch Hunters.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:54 am 

Zach meanwhile was proudly showing off his PS3 game collection, as well as his movie collection to B.B. Who gawked and simply gave 'ooooh's or 'ahhhh!' once in awhile throwing in a 'Dude that's awesome!' every now and then to spice things up.

Once they had finished and B.B. kindly helped Zach organize his games and movies into some semblance of three large stacks so that they weren't getting damaged on the floor.

Zach said he wanted to go back to the game, "You'll be there too right?" Zach asked concerned that his new friend wouldn't join him, and also not too sure how his mom would react to a goofy green kid hanging around his room.

Beast Boy grinned widely and held up two shiny orbs. "I kinda snatched these off your kitchen table, sorry!"

Zach chuckled, "No big deal...it makes it easier!"

As they both crushed the orbs in their fists, they were instantly transported into the game.

Beast Boy flopped down clumsily in front of the group, "Man, I think I'm gonna blow chunks!" He said woozily.

"If you are could you aim away from us?" Zach's voice said from behind B.B.

Beast Boy turned around and yelped, "What the heck happened to you!? You're all...weird and creepy lookin!" Beast Boy shivered.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:47 pm 

I have returned

Jack stood up from his chair, giving a rather long and exhausted yawn. Jill responded with an equally bored yawn.
"So, please say you were more successful than me." Jill said, standing up from the couch and stretching.
"Probably not by much. I found Lucy, who could give Jack a run in the sociopathic department, but couldn't find Kaluto."
"I found Julian, not really a lot about him, though I would definitely prefer he stayed virtual. As for the blue kid, all I found was he's named Soren."
Jack walked over to the fridge, pulling out some food.
"Well, it's a start at least. We'll have to ask what anime those two are from."
"What makes you think they're from an anime?"
"They just have that anime feel, you know? I watch a lot of it and characters from animes are all a certain way. Also, when it comes to anime, people get away with stuff that would get them banned if it was a movie. Like cross dressing 8 year olds for example."

Jack and Jill ate lunch, then decided to return to the game. Upon entry, they found the entire group at the spawn point, plus quite a number of additional characters.
"It seems that everyone got a bonus buddy." Jack said.
"Including Rukia, will be a great way to tease JD." Jack's voice said.
"Welcome back, Jack."
"Missed you too."

As Jack walked to the group Jill grabbed tightly onto his arm.
"Mr. J!" She said, in a high pitched fan girl squeal.
"Could you confess to her my undying love for me?" Jack's voice said.
"Jack says that he loves you too, and he appreciate if you'd stop cutting off the circulation in my arm." Jack said to Jill.
"That works too." Jack's voice said in a somewhat sarcastic tone.

As Jack reached the group, Jill now much more loosely attached to his arm.
"So, JD, I see you've formed your own little harem. Personally I didn't think you'd be that type but hey, you never know."
"I doubt Rukia is at all happy with this arrangement." Jack's voice said.
"I agree," Jack said, in a mock whisper, just loud enough for JD to hear, "poor Rukia. With all these pretty girls, he's barely going to have any time for her now. I mean, the fan service in SAO is pretty crazy, how is she going to compete with that."

On the outside, Jack had a look of deep concern on his face. But on the inside, Jack was laughing with sadistic glee. This was possibly one of the greatest things he's ever seen. Oh how he wished he had a camera right now.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:31 am 

Medals: 3
Completed RP (2) 1st Year (1)

"Ugh... my head..." Mystic groaned, slowly getting to her hands and knees. "What... where..." Slowly she blinked, putting a hand to her head. She remembered a giant, 6 eyed dog, and then...

Her eyes opened wide, and she quickly looked around. She was back. Shocked at this revelation, she looked down at herself. No more big chested police girl, though she still had her cosplay outfit on from before she was kidnapped. "Hm.... Was it a dream?" she wondered aloud, noticing she was just inside the alleyway she had been dragged into by that massive mutt. What happened to the others? Was it really all just a dream?

Standing up slowly, she let out a sigh, rubbing her head. Part of her hoped it hadn't been a dream, considering she had met Alucard in that dream. Her cheeks flushed as she remembered. "Ah well... Time to go back to regular boring old life then..." she sighed, shoulders sagging as she headed towards the sidewalk.

As she did, she noticed something she hadn't before. A fancy-looking envelope was sitting by her replica Harkonnen. Reaching over, she plucked it up and started reading. "Hm... I can go back?!" Her eyes lit up with eagerness, and she instantly crushed the orb, too excited from the prospect of seeing more of her favorite characters than to actually think about the consequences.

In an instant, the alleyway and everything around her shattered, leaving her in a tube-like room. A 3d model of Mew appeared in front of her. Mystic could almost squeal with delight at how positively adorable it looked! Though she had to wonder why that character was chosen

"Would you like to customize?" A voice spoke, making her ponder. "Hm... How about.... Oh I know! Make her shiney!" Mystic waited for the sprite to turn light blue, but it seemed like the AI had taken it a bit to literally. The pink Pokemon gained a sheen, like it had just been rubbed all over with lotion. "Uh... Nevermind. Just give it a red bow around its tail" The sprite reverted to normal, and the ribbon was added. "Removing 200 gold from your account"

A big button soon appeared in front of Mystic, and she pressed it, ready for the games to begin.

She soon materialized in a fair sized room, and she blinked, looking down at herself. Instead of the slightly chubby girl she normally was, now she could see the big feet and long tail of Mew. Out of her came a squeal of delight, and she made loop de loops in the air out of excitement. "Now... to find a group to join..." Mystic knew well of what to do with MMOs, and that was almost always to find a group to work with.

As luck would have it, a rather large group was gathered nearby, and the Mew floated over, landing on the head of a familiar character, Beast Boy. "Hellooooooo! I'm new to all this so if you wouldn't mind showing me the ropes, I'd enjoy joining your gang!" Everyone would be able to hear her speak through Telepathy, a common ability Psychic Pokemon have.

Last edited by Mystic Song on Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:01 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Kalluto smirked as he thought of something. "You're forgetting I have a starter pack too. Should be easy enough to beat Diablo with what I have up my sleeve. Definitely sounds fun, though. I'm in." he said mysteriously.

JD couldn't help but smile at Beast Boy's antics. he had loved the show when it had aired, and he began to laugh as Beast Boy turned and freaked out. "What? you thought we'd all be normal here?" he asked the green skinned changeling.

At Jack saying the word harem, the three girls looked at each other... and laughed. "Keep dreaming, reject Joker! What makes you think we want to hook up? Especially with a human that isn't from the Islands of Arcomovani to begin with!" Asuna said in between her good hearted laughter. Rukia stopped laughing at Asuna's statement, however, as she had picked up on something.

"Hold on! did you just say you were from the Islands of Arcomovani?" she asked Asuna.

"Yep." Asuna answered cheerfully.

"Not Sword Art Online? like JDizzle said you were." Rukia countered, not understanding how this was possible.

"Uh-huh."

"But does that mean you view this game as your home? and doesn't that still make you an NPC?" Rukia reasoned out loud. Asuna laughed again. "You are way too in the dark about things aren't you all?" She asked the group collectively. "Just because your world calls this a game doesn't mean we do!"

Leafa had a worried look on her face by now. "Asuna, you know we aren't supposed to-"

"Relax, Leafa! If the Game Master wanted to keep it from us, we'd all be dead by now anyway." JD said. "It is a bit weird knowing that there is an actual place that can allow the barriers between different shows and games to be broken. All in all, though, I can't really say I'm disappointed. Fact is, I can't wait till the tournament's next round!"

At this point, a Mew landed on BB's head and asked to join them. JDizzle shrugged. "Eh, sure, why not? we could use the help. personally though I've never played Diablo, so I say Doce takes the lead for this one. everyone in favor?"

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:55 pm 

In College

Doce looked at Kalluto and raised her eyebrows. "Oh yeah. I forgot about that," she muttered, wondering, briefly, what the girl's second form was. She shrugged it off. Right now, she was happy to let her ceaseless worries and thinking roll away in favor of mindless genocide.

JDizzle shrugged. "Eh, sure, why not? we could use the help. personally though I've never played Diablo, so I say Doce takes the lead for this one. everyone in favor?"

The blue-haired he-she froze. "I, uh.. what?" She looked reluctantly over her shoulder and counted. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine. Plus me and Lucile. I don't see the purple guy, or tails... Her--lead ten other people? But... She'd never lead anything. Oh, she probably could. Hell, she was a smart girl; she could be a great leader... probably. But... I don't play well with others.

"All of us?" she asked. Well, there didn't seem to be a limit in multiplayer mode--even though the original game was played solo, they'd adapted it here.

While the others chatted amongst themselves, Doce fiddled with her inventory to relieve some stress. She hadn't taken a proper look at it since entering the game, and it needed some attention. Under items, she happened upon something interesting: Lucy's music box from Elfen Lied. Next to the equip option, there was a play option, and she pressed it. A speaker icon appeared where her map icon usually went, and the box's song started playing for only her ears.

The calming effect music had on her took hold within the first handful of measures, and she gave the group a sweeping glance. "Fine. I'll lead if there aren't any complaints."

The Witch Hunter
15% Strength, 67% Bloodlust, 10% Intelligence, 37% Spirit, 22% Vitality and 13% Agility!

Savage and deadly, the Witch Hunters use their powerful dark magic to defeat their opponents. Masters of killing and torture, the Witch Hunters will seek out other powerful magic users to slay so that they can capture their souls and summon them in battle. These dark undead magicians will blindly serve them and obey their every command! Witch Hunters have also mastered both light and dark magic, which they can use to confuse and mentally torture their foes. Witch Hunters that have strayed to the side of light may be less proficient with their dark magic; however, they can use their mastery over light to heal and create powerful illusions. In fact, these warriors can use their light in ways that no other spellcaster class can. By combining their light with dark magic, they can trap their foes in worlds of illusion where they can torment and torture their foes. Oftentimes, a few moments within the illusion can seem like an eternity, and once an opponent manages to escape from the illusion they are broken and empty shells of their former selves. Controlling enemies and forcing them to do their bidding is no trouble for Witch Hunters.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:29 pm 

Beast Boy blinked and looked up at the cute pink thing that was seated on his head. Reaching up and poking Mew gently on her belly. "Whoaaa!" He said, "Its like one of those animals from those games!" He said.

"Uhh..Pokemon?" Zach asked.

"I guess so..." Beast Boy said as his eyes filled with wonder at the soft thing that had seemingly chosen him as a seat out of everyone.

Just then Grievous began to have a coughing fit and ignited one of his lightsabers. "Are we going to encounter Jedi on this mission?" Grievous wheezed.

Beast Boy's eyes lit up and he rushed over to Grievous, "DUDE! You're that guy from Star Wars! The Jedi hunter cyborg guy!" Beast Boy's eyes were filled with little stars, as he fanboyed over Grievous.

Pulling out a pen and paper seemingly from his pockets, he practically shoved them in Grievous's face. "Autograph! Please!"

Grievous blinked his reptilian eyes, about to either kill BB where he stood or say something hurtful. But Zach took over at the last second and did the best Grievous impression he could muster, adding in coughing here and there.

"Sure! Who do I make this out to?"

"Beast Boy!" BB proudly pointed to himself, Zach wrote 'To my biggest fan: Beast Boy' and handed the paper and pen back to the little green boy.

Beast Boy stared at the paper and practically squealed in joy.

Zach heard Grievous's voice in his head, grumbling that Zach had just made him look weak.

Zach nodded at Doce, "No objections here! I'm sure you'll be a great leader!"

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 10:52 am 

I have returned

Jack didn't even bother to hide the look of disappointment on his face when it turned out that he couldn't tease the three girls by using JD. However, what they said also caught Jack's attention.
"Jill, I need to ask you a question." Jack said, turning slightly. "When I'm not here, what is happening here? Does Jack himself start walking around and doing things, our does this body just sit around waiting for my return?"
Jill gave Jack a curious look, then shook her head. "Neither, when you leave time doesn't really pass, that way when you come back everything is exactly as it was before. You could think of it like Narnia, except both ways. When you're here time doesn't pass in your world. And while you're there time doesn't pass here. Anything I can help with?"
Jack smiled, patting Jill on the head. "No, that was all I needed. Thanks for the help."
Jill gave a little da girl squeak and squeezed Jack's arm again.

As the floating pink Pokemon landed on Beast Boy's head, Jack was mildly surprised that it was a player. He had expected any pokemon they encountered too be NPCs, not players.
"I personally have no problem with it, though I should warn you too stay out of my head. You may not come out in one piece."
Suddenly, Jack's voice burst out excitedly.
"Wait, since Mew is a psychic pokemon, does that mean she can hear me? Mew! Can you hear me? Do you speak English? Hablo Espanyol? Parler Frances?"
As Jack's voice attempted to contact Mew, Jack turned towards Doce.
"You have no complaints from my department. I have played Diablo, and I have to say that our not so little group is going to wreck them. Also, expect a crap ton of guys."

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 1:05 pm 

Laying on top of the green-skinned boy, she inspected the new crowd she had joined so suddenly. A few people she recognized, like General Greivous, and of course Beast Boy, but then there were also some that looked vaguely familiar, like the Jack and Jill characters. Part of her wondered if they were a weird version of Harley Quinn and the Joker.

Out of nowhere, she felt a finger tickle the underside of her soft belly, and she let out a giggle, pawing at the hand as she laughed. For whatever reason, she was rather ticklish there as a Mew.

Just as suddenly, her new seat rushed over to the massive robot character, causing Mystic to cling tightly to his green locks to keep her balance. True she could fly and everything, but she didn't want to get off. She was lazy like that.

As Beast Boy chattered with the general, the Joker lookalike spoke up to her. She glanced over, cocking her head slightly. "Whaddya mean? It's not like-" Before she could finish her sentence, a new voice suddenly assaulted her senses. Her eyes bulged and her head tilted back, a bit overwhelmed at how much the person inside his head was talking. "Uhhhhhh....... You have two conscious-es in your head? As a matter of fact...." She glanced towards the Greivous, who was currently giving an overjoyed BB an autograph. "Hm.... Strange...." She rested her chin on BB's scalp contemplatingly, wondering what she had gotten herself into.

Then, she heard mention of a game she had heard of in the real world. "Diablo? That's a game with guns right? I'm not too good at first person shooters..." The Mew gave a tiny shrug, looking a bit worried.

Hm... she wondered internally. Guns=bullets. Bullets=pain.... But you can deflect bullets with-

Instantly she perked up on top of BB's head, and she started to concentrate. Very loudly. "Rgggggghhhhh! Cmooooooon!" she grunted, eyes shut tightly as she worked.

Before anyone could stop her, a pink-tinted bubble surrounded her, one of the moves she remembered from the first Pokemon movie. "Yesss!" She jumped into the air, ready to see how well it worked, when she ran rather hard into the see through wall. "Oww... what?" She blinked, looking around the bubble to see what had obstructed it, when her eyes grew huge.

Beast Boy, being in such close proximity to her when she made the bubble, now had his head trapped inside with her. Images of BB's decapitated head floating around in there with her made the puffball pale. "FECES!" she shrieked, a weird word for a Pokemon to use, or a normal human either way. She scrambled down to where his neck was, with her tail end being forced to the shapeshifter's face as she looked at the neck. After a few panicked moments, the Pokemon sighed with relief. "Oh thank heavens..." He hadn't been decapitated as she had initially thought, rather the bubble had made a tight seal around his neck, allowing him to breathe and everything inside the bubble. Patting his face and head with her paws, she smiled. "Sorry about that. I guess you can't get hit by headshots huh? Hehhehe... heh...."

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 11:27 pm 

"Uuuuuuugh." Nacht rolls over on his couch, and swats at the alarm blaring in his ear. "Why," he moans, "Why in the name of all that is holy did I think that staying up that late was a good idea." He shambles through his apartment, stopping only to grab a glass of juice, and sits, exhausted, on the edge of his bed. After draining the glass, he collapses backwards onto the bed, and nearly falls asleep before a soft blue glow bring him back to full consciousness. He fumbles for it for a moment, but eventually grabs a hold of the blue sphere sitting on top of the letter, still right where he left it yesterday.

After a moments consideration, he shrugs, says, "Ah, sure, why not," and crushes it. His room disappears, and is replaced with a white room with a 3D model of a teenager, obviously several years younger than himself, standing in the middle of it. A female teenager.

"Oh, for the love of..." Nacht spins around, and starts shouting to the thin air. "Hey, sysad! Mod! Someone, answer me! Can I get a different freakin' character? I mean, I got nothing against girls, but did you really have to give me an avatar with that much, ah, plot?" After several moments of no answer, he huffs to himself, and slams the "accept" button with a resigned look. "Ah, well, at least it's a good character," he mutters, as the white room slowly fades into the game proper.

Luckily enough for him, a large group is standing near where he enters the game, and he walks over to them with a wave. "Hey. I'm kinda new around here, and I was wondering, if, well, you guys would be willing to show me the ropes. If it's not too much trouble, of course."

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 7:52 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

JD again could not hide his mirth at Beast Boy's antics concerning the newest member of their group. This time he actually laughed. He spared a sideways glance at the General of the Seperatists upon the mention of Jedi. "Are we going to encounter any Jedi... in Diablo?" He reiterated as if he couldn't believe the Cyborg Kaleesh's question. "I seriously doubt a Jedi will show up in a game full of demons. However I wouldn't be surprised if Mother Talzin somehow showed up. And I am praying that doesn't happen. That dark force wielding witch would be way too powerful at our current levels."

JDizzle felt a tiny bit of jealousy as Zach actually signed an autograph for Beast Boy in the legitimate Cyborg's handwriting. "I hope he knows how much money that would be worth in reality." he mumbled to himself.

JD heard Jack ask the new Haley Quinn look-alike a question that he had been wondering himself. "When I'm not here, what is happening here? Does Jack himself start walking around and doing things, our does this body just sit around waiting for my return?"

At her explanation, his brow furrowed. "Perpetual Personal Timeline Displacement?" he voiced when he came up with the closest wording he could think of to describe the phenomenon they were all now experiencing. Shrugging he said, "Makes about as much sense as anything else in this world."

"FECES!"

JD turned sharply towards the sound's source. If there was one thing he knew about that word, it was that no one ever screamed it to indicate something good. Seeing Beast Boy's in a bubble made him sigh with relief. He sighed and answered Mew's earlier question. "Not that I'm aware of. I believe it's a dungeon crawler. Of course never having played it I can't confirm that. also, I don't think sticking your butt in Beast Boy's face is a good idea, seeming as he could probably turn into a mew and... you know what? Nevermind. Forget I said anything aside from the fact that Beast Boy can probably turn into pokemon."

At this point, another girl walked up to the group and asked to join them. "Sure thing miss... uhhh? What's your name? I don't recognize your avatar from anywhere, but I can't leave a girl without a party when she doesn't know how this works." JD said meaning to sound polite. He was not sure why she seemed to be uncomfortable, but he hoped he wasn't angering her.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 9:41 pm 

Nacht pulls the glasses off his avatar and scrubs at his face. "Thanks," he says, "But I'm not a 'miss'. Whatever jack*** programmed the system that give us avatars decided that it would be fun for people to be able to get characters that aren't the same gender as they are. Which is why I'm walking around with... vast tracks of land." He sighs, pulls his glasses back on, and flips his hair back over his shoulder. "My username's WalpurgisNacht, by the way. Just call me Nacht. And I'm pretty sure I know who my avatar's supposed to be, but I'll have to check out its powers to be sure. Who are you all? Names, I mean, not who your character is."

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 11:00 am 

BB was enjoying staring at his autograph when he found his vision obscured by first a pink bubble and then a pink rear end. Beast Boy blinked, "Uhhh..." He tried to peek around whatever it was that was in front of him, then felt tiny stubby arms patting his face and head and realized that adorable pink thing was what it was.

Putting the autograph into his purple suit's pocket, he turned into a Mew and found himself inside the bubble along with the original one, he was an exact copy except for green skin and all white eyes. He floated over to her, now inside the bubble with her, and returned her patting gesture with his own stubby arms gently patting her pink head. "Hi there!" He said in his own voice.

Zach/Grievous coughed at the mention of Talzin, and Zach in control went over to JD. "Probably best not to mention her since in the Son of Dathomir comic story he killed her. Also turned out Talzin was Maul and Savage's mother...like their ACTUAL mother. Mindblowing isn't it?" Zach said to JD.

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 4:23 pm 

Turning to the newcomer, the Mew smirked. "At least you HAVE a gender! As far as I can recall, Mew is genderless..." Suddenly, her little paws began to pat air, and she turned her head to see another Mew inside the bubble. Her cheeks flushed a brighter pink, and she squealed with delight, clapping her paws together with excitement. "Soo cooool!"

"So... I can turn into anything I see... And so can you... Huh... This is so sweet!" Taking his paws into her own, she flew around in the bubble. After a few seconds, she turned to JDizzle. "A Dungeon Crawler? That's WAY more my style!"

3DS Friend Code: 1006-0072-9888

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 10:14 pm 

In College

Doce was barely listening to the others at this point (between the endlessly looping music and her own thoughts), and her vision was focused on the setup screen. She was adding everyone else into a party with her as leader so they could start the dungeon. She looked over her shoulder when the list was near finished, just to make sure she had everybody, and... What sort of madness...?

Two mews in a bubble, JD and a new arrival named Nacht having an awkward moment, Jack and Jill discussing quantum physics using childrens' books. She assumed this Nacht person would be joining them and typed her name in, muttering under her breath, "I look away for two minutes and you shiist'sau go and have an insanity orgy."

Ditto heard her muttering and stared at her, wide eyed. "Do not to be saying this things," he said numbly.

She glanced at him and stuck her tongue out. "Gomen. Japanese has, like, four swear words, and Yottyme has, like, thirty plus.

"Just.. picking something else please. That word is giving me images into my head."

"Whatever." She called out more loudly now, "I'm pressing the start button! Deal with it!"

And thus, everyone, in whatever state they were in at the time, was dragged into the dungeon with her.

They started on a forest path, with thick woods behind and around them that they couldn't explore if they wanted to, and a winding dirt trail in front of them.

"Looks like the tutorial phase," she said over her shoulder. "Little demon things are going to run at us from the woods and what not. They're pretty much one-hit kills at this point. At the end of this road will be the first town. We can heal up there and get some armor, weapons, potions, and new destinations. The entire game is basically 'kill all the little demons.' If you can change characters and have a dps type," she said while retrieving her character orb from her inventory, "I suggest you use it." She swallowed the orb and spit the other back up, returning to her first form: Lucy.

"The demons don't start coming until we take a few steps. And possibly, since there's... thirteen? Thirteen of us, there might be thirteen times as many monsters. Don't worry though. At this stage, they'll just be little red imp things." She faced forward and readied her vectors. "Disclaimer: I've only ever played the third Diablo, so let's hope the first is about the same." And she took her first step.

The Witch Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 11:12 pm 

"Whoa. This is hella cool." Nacht steps forwards and sticks out his tongue, and a crackle of electricity runs down it. "This is a dungeon crawler game, then? Well, uh, lets see if this works. A seven foot long pole of seasoned ash capped with a standard three prong steel ranseur head." He snaps his mouth shut, and the spear he described falls out of the air in front of his, and he catches it clumsily. "I guess it does work just like they show in the anime. Actually, hey, does anybody have a, I dunno, revolver or something that I can borrow for a second? That they don't mind getting a little bit of spit on, hopefully?"

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 1:55 pm 

I have returned

Jack gave a knowing smile to Mew, nodding when she mentioned his schizophrenia.
"Yep, two for the price of one. I'm Jack, the guy I'm playing as is an alternate version of Joker, of my own creation, where Joker is the good guy. This lovely lady next to me is Jill, she's the good Harley Quinn."
Jack followed her gaze as she looked at Grievous.
"Each of us has different levels of control over our character's real personality. The General has as much control as his host, I have my character's voice in my head, and other such things. Since you're Mew you probably don't have too worry, just be glad you aren't Mewtwo, that would not be fun."

Jack and Jill turned towards the second new comer as she walked up. They watched as Natch revealed his rather awkward situation.
"Oh, man. I feel so sorry for the guy." Jack's voice said, as Doce dragged them
into Diablo.
Jack mentally cringed when he thought of the idea, and walked up too the guy.
"Sorry about your predicament, me, myself, and I all feel really bad for you. I think I can help with the revolver." Jack turned too Jill, who pulled out her revolver.
"Fine, but you better clean it afterwards. Good luck with the entire gender thing."
Jack took the gun from Jill, handing the gun to Notch.
"The names Jack by the way, and this is Jill. If you haven't guessed it we're alternate versions of the Joker and Harley Quinn. I'm a regular person, like you. Jill is a NPC who tags along for obvious reasons."
Jack turned too Doce, seeing she had turned back to Lucy.
"The first two Diablo games were just like the first, just worse graphics and not quite as tight gameplay. Expect this too play like the third, or better. Also, don't depend all the enemies being from Diablo, especially the boss. Don't forget Starfire's sister in Dragonball. Anything demon themed is likely, and everything else is possible."

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 9:40 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

JD blanched. "I am SOOO sorry!" he said quite sincerely to Nacht as Rukia, Suguha and Asuna all burst out laughing again.

When JD had gotten over his shock, he said. "I'm JDizzle. call me JD. at least that makes it easier to remember. This," he continued, pointing at Asuna, Suguha, and Rukia in turn, "Is Asuna Yuki, Suguha Kirigaya, and Rukia Kuchiki. And before you ask, the first two aren't irl players, but Rukia most certainly is. If you want to be like Jack and challenge that fact too, then next time we log out, I will grab everyone's e-mail and send them photos."

Rukia pouted. "I already said I don't ca-"

JDizzle interrupted her. "It's the principle of the thing. Besides, Jill is here, and she is just as real to him as you are to me. Maybe I should start challenging her existence!" he shouted just as Doce hit the start button.

Looking around and taking a deep breath, he handed Nacht his Photon sword/GGO brand Lightsaber. "Go ahead. This will be really useful if you learn to use it. by the way, Mew, no offense, but right now we need deadly, not cute."

Upon reclaiming the sword, he switched avatars to his Alfhiem Online one, and followed Doce. almost immediately, the group was swarmed with a total of 65 Demon minions. JD smirked and charged headfirst into the horde of 1 hit kills, Asuna and Leafa at his heels.

"idiot." Rukia remarked as she took her swap pill and changed to 18. She began to make a game of taking out the enemies before they could reach JD from long range. Seeming as he only had a broadsword, he wasn't complaining.

Kalluto was having fun by flinging paper everywhere and having it cut the enemy to shreds. "Say Doce?" He said as he jumped backwards to avoid a demon sword. "I don't suppose Frahlah could give me a hand?" then he watched as "Frahlah" got his hand cut off... and just sort of absorbed and regrew it. He looked back and forth between Doce and the still to be revealed Ditto.

"H-how?" was all he could say.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 4:43 pm 

In College

((Note: Lucy is also Japanese, but I'll make her Japanese pink))

Doce noticed Ditto utilizing Frahlah's powers with less that optimal proficiency, and ignored the fight around her to go over to it. She stared at her Pokemon for a moment, then lifted her hand to pat its head.

"Poor little guy," she said. "You don't know how to fight yet, do you?"

Frahlah's face flushed red and he stomped his foot, whining: "Eso be perse o tuterer ir'ma!" That's what trainers are for!

"So da yo, ne?" she muttered, smirking. "Frahlah's moves don't have names, but I can assign them some. It's no good to call out your whole attack strategy each time. Use your blue-green deck to slash them up just like Kalluto was doing. Imagine razor leaf."

She registered Kalluto's curiosity and looked over her shoulder at him, deftly slashing an incoming demon with her vectors without even looking at it, while the Ditto went about mastering Frahlah's version of razor leaf.

"Magic," she said, smiling coyly.

The Witch Hunter

Last edited by docemoon145 on Wed May 27, 2015 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next