All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Mass Xover R2
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:59 pm 

I have returned

Blog: View Blog (0)

As Jack entered the Arena he immediately started running in the direction that Deadpool seemed to be, based on his yelling. When he fired at Rukia, Jack was able to pin point his position and had him in sight within seconds. The guy had his guns out and was currently aiming for Rukia.
"Not on my watch, your fight is with me." Jack said as he pulled out one of his cement clays and threw it at Deadpool's face. The idiot even turned to look at who was calling him out. When the clay hit his face, it expanded and hardened instantly, effectively covering his head entirely. He started clawing at his new headpiece as Jack ran up to him and yoinked the guns out of his hands, which he then used to fill Deadpool's chest with lead. As Deadpool erupted into a burst of light, Jack turned back towards Rukia and yelled
"Don't worry just had to find the little idiot first. And now," Jack looked down at the guns in his hands, "I've got some new toys." A smile appeared on his face, which was then crushed by a spiked glove. As he flew across the floor, Knuckles followed close behind, going for a combo. Jack grabbed his knife and used the last of his left over magic to flash behind Knuckles. When the echidna turned around to face him, Jack filled his face with cement as well, then he took his bat and tee'd Knuckles away towards Rukia.
"Delivery for you Rukia!"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:54 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Garsot watched in awe as the tournament had continued on, impressed by the level of skill these warriors seemed to have, barely noticing that a man had come and sat down in an empty seat next to Tails. He paid little heed to the newcomer as his attention was fixed upon the action that was taking place within the arena fighting grounds. Characters that seemed to belong in various sources of entertainment had found their way into a world where they interacted with each other, a thought so bizarre yet intriguing. After the opening skirmish between the combatants had taken place, the counter on the screen showed that the blue team had lost a point, prompting Tails to cheer for his friend. This made Garsot a bit curious about the combatants.

"So are all these characters actual people playing the game?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:11 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)

Kalluto peered around the corner of his hiding spot in time to see Lucy finish knocking the building down. He gulped and looked at his map again. "Crap! If I fight her, she won't believe me, but if I don't fight, I'll lose my buffs..."

She seemed to be occupied waiting for someone to show up and she hadn't checked her map, so Kalluto was pretty sure she didn't know how to access her map. Either that or she just didn't want to. He almost got overconfident, but then he remembered how easily she had mastered her powers when the Overseer was still the one in charge. his brain started going into overdrive. "What do I do, what do I do, what do I do???" he said quietly. Finally he got an idea. pulling up his friends list, he typed a message to Doce.

-Friend request: Kalluto Zoldyck-
Hey doce, glad I found you! heh... I know this is gonna sound weird, but I'm about ten yards to your left and on blue team. Why am I telling you this? Let's just say the Hellmaster isn't your enemy at heart.

Rukia smirked and impaled Knuckles a second time when Jack sent him careening towards her. this time, the ice spread slightly slower than before, and Knuckles disappeared before it shattered. Rukia didn't appear to notice this. "Wait a second... where's Doce?" she asked Jack.

40-37

JD smiled. Even without his help, the team was doing really well. However, he noticed that one of the players on the blue team seemed really scared and was hiding... no wait, he was... managing his friend list? "What kind of idiot pulls up his friend list mid-battle?" he wondered out loud.

When Garsot asked Tails his question, Tails was hesitant to reply. "Uhh... ummm..."

JD, sensing that the two tailed kit was nervous and assuming Tails was a newbie to the game, decided to answer for him. "You guys must not have had to deal with the Beta. Yes, They're all players of the game. To be more specific, Pink is my team, but I wasn't selected to fight this round."

Tails was secretly glad he hadn't answered that.

"Who wants a face full of lead? BANG! BANG BANG!" the all too annoying voice of deadpool sounded as he took out both Rukia and Jack from atop a building. the counter now read 38-37

The respawn points shifted randomly at this point, and unfortunately for the Merc with a Mouth, both Jack and Rukia spawned right behind him. "Shall we?" Rukia asked, smirking evilly. She proceeded to cut into Deadpool's shoulder and it began to freeze, but was once again slower in effect. this time Rukia noticed.

~"I'll have to ask the others about this later..."~ she thought.

In an attempt to take Rukia with him that was quite effective, Deadpool drew one of his swords with his free hand and impaled her, then yanked upwards. the two disappeared simultaneously and the counter lowered itself accordingly.

37-36

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:07 am 

In College

Medals: 10
Completed RP (5) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (5)

Doce jumped at the small sound effect her friend request notification came with. She saw the icon blinking and frowned, sidestepping behind some rubble while she examined it.

-Friend request: Kalluto Zoldyck-
Hey Doce, glad I found you! Heh... I know this is gonna sound weird, but I'm about ten yards to your left and on blue team. Why am I telling you this? Let's just say the Hellmaster isn't your enemy at heart.

She raised her eyebrows and shut the window, peering out around the stones. Hellmaster? Lucile is here? What the heck? She came back too--after all of that? She hesitates. Could that really be my anigi naita? Who else would have known about our relationship? Obviously, only someone who was in the beta would know...

She ran a hand through her hair frustratedly. Why can't I think straight? I haven't had an unclouded thought since entering this game. She remembered Rukia and pulled up her inventory, removing that little blue pill she'd gotten upon entering the game. Let's hope this helps, and it isn't just the system.

Doce popped the pill into her mouth and spit the old one out. She wasn't concerned about the small light display giving her away, since she'd just intentionally taken down a building. When the transformation was complete, she pulled up her character profile to find out who she'd become this time.

A boy... Why am I not surprised. She looked at the picture of herself and hesitated. Hold on... don't I know this person..? She gasped. Soren?! But, wait--why?! Doce frowned. Screw it. At least I know what he's capable of. And... I am thinking more clearly now. Damn Lucy was probably trying to seep into my consciousness again.

Interestingly enough, her armor had shifted genders with her, and she was still wearing it. She stepped out from behind the rubble, now as a handsome blue-haired boy, facing where Lucile's message said she was. "Show yourself," she called. "And then prove yourself. Tell me something only you would know about our shared situation. If you convince me, I won't fight you." I hope to Godaeva I can figure out Soren's powers fast if I do need to fight this person. On the other hand, ice would be perfect against Kalluto.

Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test...

The Witch Hunter
15% Strength, 67% Bloodlust, 10% Intelligence, 37% Spirit, 22% Vitality and 13% Agility!

Savage and deadly, the Witch Hunters use their powerful dark magic to defeat their opponents. Masters of killing and torture, the Witch Hunters will seek out other powerful magic users to slay so that they can capture their souls and summon them in battle. These dark undead magicians will blindly serve them and obey their every command! Witch Hunters have also mastered both light and dark magic, which they can use to confuse and mentally torture their foes. Witch Hunters that have strayed to the side of light may be less proficient with their dark magic; however, they can use their mastery over light to heal and create powerful illusions. In fact, these warriors can use their light in ways that no other spellcaster class can. By combining their light with dark magic, they can trap their foes in worlds of illusion where they can torment and torture their foes. Oftentimes, a few moments within the illusion can seem like an eternity, and once an opponent manages to escape from the illusion they are broken and empty shells of their former selves. Controlling enemies and forcing them to do their bidding is no trouble for Witch Hunters.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:48 pm 

Garsot heard the man sitting next to Tails answer the question, noting the fox's hesitance in providing an answer himself which gave him a sense of mistrust with the small pup but decided to shake it off for now. He leaned back into his seat while watching the events take place in the arena. As he watched he began to slightly lose interest in what was going on as he was wanting to participate himself, even though he would be going up against super powered beings. This was not something that would usually deter him though, as he was excited about the idea of going against iconic characters from various sources. Looking over at the man that had answered his question, Garsot had another one, "So you are a player from outside this world as well?"

Last edited by thetruegarsot on Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:16 pm 

I have returned

Jack ran to the ledge and watched as Rukia fell.
"Looks like the sword's ice affect needs to charge here." Jack's voice said.
"Us that would make sense, it would have to balance out some how, otherwise it would be way too OP."

Then Jack heard a bit of a gliding sound from behind him. Spinning around, he batted the red echidna out of the air. By the time Knuckles regained control of his glide, he was already half way to the ground.
"I say it's time to use a little height advantage." Jack said as he jumped of the building, landing midair on top of knuckles. The using the little guy as a launching pad, he pushed himself back towards the side of the building. Pulling out his knife, he plunged it into the wall slowing his descent to a stop. Knuckles wasn't so lucky.

Jack climbed inside the closest window and pulled up his map.
"Now where did Rukia get off to?" Instead what he saw was Deadpool charging strait at his backside. Jack turned around just in time to get skewered by a katana. Jack cemented Deadpool's face and while the merc dealt with that Jack pulled the sword out of his gut and used it to trim a little off the top of Deadpool. Once the body disappeared Jack, collapsed to the ground and disappeared himself.

"Jeez I hate that." Jack said as he came back to life.
"Well at least we found Rukia." Jack's voice said. Rukia was directly in front of them.
"Hey, Rukia! From now on I'd stop relying on the ice affect, it seems to be fading."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:00 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

"Show yourself, and then prove yourself. Tell me something only you would know about our shared situation. If you convince me, I won't fight you."

Kalluto took a deep breath and gulped. He stepped out of his hiding place carefully and slowly raising his hands in the air. "When I was the Hellmaster, you had a crush on me. Yep, I noticed. also, My name was not revealed to anyone but you. everyone else called me Phibrizzo. It's Lucile." he looked around for a moment. "Look, I'd love to catch up, but we've got a battle to fight. so if you want to meet up with me after this, go to the customization Plaza on the south side of this town. As for right now, I suppose we should give the audience what they want, huh?"

JD smiled at the man next to Tails. "Yep, though I gotta be honest with you, I was part of the Beta, and a bunch of this stuff wasn't even here, much less implemented." He turned his attention back to the battle, but kept on speaking. "Name's JDizzle irl by the way. what should I call you two?"

Tails racked his brain to come up with an answer. ~"if they find out my secret, I'm dead!"~ he thought the fear must have been evident on his face, because JD said. "Trust me, I know more about this game than a lot of people. I just want to know your name."

Tails took a deep breath. "That's just it. I don't have a name other than Miles "Tails" Prower. Garsot can explain it better than me. He's the first guy I met when I... uhhh..."

JD caught on to why the kit was so nervous then, remembering Lizbeth's words.

-Flashback-

"That's going to be irrelevant soon. now are you going to buy something, or do I have to kick a prodigy out of my shop."

-End flashback-

JD leaned back in his chair and looked ahead at the ongoing fight. "You aren't doing yourself any favors you know." He stated rather bluntly. pulling up his friend list, he sent a friend request to Julien and Tails. attached to Tails' request, he put a note:

I know more than you think about this place. If I had more information- from you of course- I would be able to figure out what the Devs want from us. of course it's up to you, but know that I'm smarter than most, and even if I don't figure it out, someone else will.

He finished sending the requests, then turned to his new friends. "I think there might be some other venues we can use while the fight here goes on, Garsot. you seem like you are itching for a fight." He chuckled at the reaction he got. "I can read body language better than most due to Kirito's socialization skill being so high in the anime. At least that's what I assume is the effect. so what say we go find a good place to try and kill some Mobs or something for now. I'm sure there are PvE OOC//(Player VS Environment) combat facilities somewhere. we can come back here when we're done." he said, patting Garsot on the shoulder.

Rukia looked at Jack and nodded. "I think it has something to do with the MP stat I have." she said. Knuckles, who was getting really mad by now flew towards Rukia. "Shakaho!" Rukia yelled, and the ball of red light collided with Knuckles, knocking him out and disintegrating him in midair. The counter adjusted itself:

36-33

Deadpool was furious as well. "Stop CEMENTING MY FACE, you REJECT JOKER!" he yelled, jumping out and ignoring Rukia, attempting to fire his guns at Jack. Before he could however, Rukia stabbed him, and unsheathed a sword from her opponent's back, giving it to Jack as Deadpool died... again. "Hey, think you could use this?" she asked him while smirking.

Kalluto took out his paper fan blades and jumped towards Doce, now Soren. ~I hope she doesn't hold back... knocking down a building is rather impressive, but I could do that with paper, and I can't recognize the guy she is right now.~ Kalluto thought while throwing what looked like confetti at doce and laughing wildly to save face for the viewers.

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:34 pm 

In College

"You noticed?" She muttered. "Tch. How embarrassing."

Give the audience what they want? she thought. Does he mean...?

Yes. He did, and by then it was too late to dodge. Doce crossed Soren's arms in front of her and managed to block enough damage to not instantly die. She breathed in deeply and let out a slow breath through her teeth. The air fogged at Soren's frigid breath.

Calm, cool, focused, she thought, locking eyes with Kalluto in the instant before another round of paper blades sent her to the nearest respawn point. It just so happened to be inside the building right next to the effeminate boy.

I'm starting to feel it now, she thought. She stood with her arms out and breathed deeply, then spent every ounce of her MP on a massive ice blast. The building around her froze and shattered to snow flakes. Ice spikes shot out of the ground all around her. She lowered her arms and took a look around. If I can do this much, I should be set to fight... As soon as my MP recharges.

The Witch Hunter
15% Strength, 67% Bloodlust, 10% Intelligence, 37% Spirit, 22% Vitality and 13% Agility!

Savage and deadly, the Witch Hunters use their powerful dark magic to defeat their opponents. Masters of killing and torture, the Witch Hunters will seek out other powerful magic users to slay so that they can capture their souls and summon them in battle. These dark undead magicians will blindly serve them and obey their every command! Witch Hunters have also mastered both light and dark magic, which they can use to confuse and mentally torture their foes. Witch Hunters that have strayed to the side of light may be less proficient with their dark magic; however, they can use their mastery over light to heal and create powerful illusions. In fact, these warriors can use their light in ways that no other spellcaster class can. By combining their light with dark magic, they can trap their foes in worlds of illusion where they can torment and torture their foes. Oftentimes, a few moments within the illusion can seem like an eternity, and once an opponent manages to escape from the illusion they are broken and empty shells of their former selves. Controlling enemies and forcing them to do their bidding is no trouble for Witch Hunters.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:07 pm 

I have returned

Jack looked at the sword that had just been handed to him, tossed it up into the air, and hit it with his bat. Pieces of the sword scattered in multiple directions.
"That's one way to make a point." Jacks voice said.
"I personally prefer my bat, since it is basically indestructible. That, and it works really well thrown." To emphasis the point, Jack through the bat at Knuckles just before he was able to get inside the building. The bat bounced off his head back inside while Knuckles took a short cut to the basement.

Walking over to pick the bat up again, Jack looked back over to Rukia.
"Though if you could get one of his guns that would be awesome."
"Speaking of Deadpool, where is h-" Jack's voice said, as it got cut short by a sniper round to the head.
"YEAH TAKE THAT YOU ****ing CLOWN!!!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:48 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Kalluto watched the building disentigrate into snow sized particles and the huge ice spikes appear around the wizard character. "So doce," he called out to the black clad ice wizard, "Not that it's any of my business, but why wouldn't you just freeze me and take the kill instead of blowing up your cover? I mean I'm not complaining, but you are WAY smarter than that!"

Kalluto shrugged and the confetti blades disappeared. "Well if you don't go all out, why should I?" he ran directly in front of Soren's path and took out his paper fans that were able to cut through steel like butter. "Seriously." he said as he cut Soren's right shoulder. "If you don't-" he slashed into his opponent's right knee, rendering it immobile. "-fight back, then I can't-" he brought his fanblade two inches from Soren's face. "Help you at all." he finished.

~"Why am I not trying to kill her?"~ Lucile asked herself as she stared down at Soren's hindered body. ~"My old body would have been much more forcefull in proving my point..."~ Kalluto was breathing hard without realizing he had exausted a good portion of his own MP. for some reason, he just couldn't kill doce's new character.

The reason, even if they didn't notice, was that even without her MP, Doce's current armor, coupled with her current form of Soren the Ice Sorcerer had a "Charm" stat coupled with the it's regular abilities. It was a passive ability too, meaning that as long as the armor was equipped, Soren could directly influence the enemy to leave a portion of his health untouched. Kalluto was trapped in this stat's effect.

Rukia smirked as Jack destroyed the sword. "You may be crazy, but at least you know what you're doing." she said as the counter now read 35-32. As Jack took a bullet to the head, Rukia's face fell into a scowl. "Deadpool... I wonder if..." she muttered. As Deadpool rounded on her and began to shoot, she smirked and just as he pulled the trigger, she disappeared from view.

"What the-ack." was all Deadpool could say as she used her MP to Flash Step up to him, twist the gun out of his hand, and use her sword to cut him down. Before he could disappear however, she used the hand holding the gun to empty a round into his head. "That was for Jack!" she said. As Deadpool disappeared, the counter made Rukia certain of her assumpption.

34-30

She immediately brought up her chat and found there was a "Team" button and an "All" button. Pressing the "Team" button, she said "Guys! The counter doesn't go by number of kills! If you deplete double the amount of their health, it will take more than one point away!"

Even though this message was sent to Soren and Jack out loud, apparently Kalluto couldn't hear a word of it, because all he said after the debate he was having was. "So are you going to fight back or do I need to leave you sitting here until blood loss depletes your health for me?" It appeared that it was indeed depleting Soren's health just to bleed as well.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:17 am 

In College

She couldn't help it. At every strike from Kalluto's blades, she gasped in pain. Her right arm dropped to her side as he sliced through it. She fell to her knees when he gashed that. She made no sudden movements--even to protect herself--even when he held his blade to her cheek. She would wait for her mp to recharge. The score counter read 34-30, in favor of her team. It would be fine if she were killed here; she would just respawn in the exact same spot with full stats.

Appallingly, she chuckled, and the sound escalated into a full laugh before she abruptly cut it off. "You're right, of course," she smiled, enjoying the sound of Soren's honeysuckle voice. "I am smarter than that." At last, at the ten second mark, their status effects were updated. Doce's bleeding effect was removed, and Kalluto was negatively affected by the cold. Judging by her health bar, it wasn't cold enough to do damage, yet, but perhaps a slow effect or some such thing was on its way?

She had accumulated enough mp to coat her left forearm in an ice blade, and she shoved it through the boy's chest, leaning in and smiling wickedly. "Much smarter."

The information Rukia had gathered would be helpful, especially with the situation she was now in. Her shoulder had recovered enough, now, that she could move her arm, and she promptly coated it in a second ice blade. She stood, poised for striking the instant Kalluto re-spawned, and thrust forward mercilessly. One blade came up under his chin, tearing through the soft tissue and shredding his brain. Before he could re-spawn, the other came in from the side, slashing the boy's slight frame in half. "How's this for fighting back?"

Damn! I wish my attacks were always this epic. Too bad it's just a boost for the tournament.

She prepared herself to strike again.

The Witch Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:53 pm 

A sound pinged as a message box appeared in front of Garsot's view stating that he had been sent a friend request from the man that was sitting next to Tails. He accepted the request and the box disappeared. As the battle within the arena continued, Garsot thought about the proposal from JDizzle regarding the itch for a fight.

It's so strange, he thought to himself, Being inside this body makes me want to fight, almost like Julian's personality is present within my own. He shook off the thought as JDizzle patted him on the shoulder.

"That sounds pretty good to me," he stated with a genuine chuckle. "It would be nice to see what exactly this thing can do," referring to the body that he found himself in.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:31 am 

The Happy RP salesman

Kalluto respawned moments later, thankfully about a mile away from Soren. He fell to his knees in a state of utter shock and started to sob silently. "I know I was the one to instigate it, but I THOUGHT SHE CARED!" he screamed to the heavens. unbeknownst to him, this was the moment Deadpool respawned next to him.

"Alright you little punk. Whose side are you on?" he said somewhat uncharacteristically. "No one would get that torn up unless they were fighting their girlfriend!"

Kalluto kept crying.

"Oh god... that isn't... I mean that guy isn't your... really???" Deadpool came to the conclusion he was right. Kalluto looked up fiercely "No, you idiot! The Beta was hacked and she's the only reason we all made it out alive!" He nearly screamed. "What am I supposed to do? we were... more than friends... I looked up to her. Like she was the big sister I never had! Do you know what it's like to turn on a SIBLING!?!?"

This time he looked angry, not upset. Deadpool was, for the second time that day, glad he was wearing a mask. "Well no, honestly I can't say I can relate, but I'll let you in on a little secret." He leaned down and said something in Kalluto's ear. The boy froze. A smirk akin to HellMaster Phibrizzo's spread across his lips.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

JDizzle, followed by Tails and Garsot, walked over to the event booths and searched for a PvE event he and his two new friends could join. he soon came to realize that these also had item drops based on how well you completed the event goals, whether that was a time limit or a kill count. "Hmmm... this looks interesting... Hey Garsot! what would you say to a 'Little Fighters 2' Stage or two. it says we get loot after each stage, and we get three tries, but if we lose a 'Life' then we lose some loot. you in?" As an afterthought, he added, "I wonder if Julian will be replaced with someone else as a boss though?"
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Kalluto stood atop a pile of rubble. He had his eyes closed, with a smirk on his face. Deadpool was a few yards to his left. of course his expression was unreadable since he wore that mask 24/7. Knuckles walked up to them, closely followed by Rukia.

"Give up you red ferret!" she shouted as the counter went down again.

34-26

She stopped as Knuckles respawned right next to Deadpool. "You can't be this stupid." she said, stopping. Then she noticed Kalluto had his eyes closed. "Hey! We're fighting here! What the heck is wrong with you?" she said waving her hand in his face. The boy's reaction shocked her.

"I would stand back if I were you."

"Huh? what are you trying to pull?" she asked confused.

Rukia "Pinged" her position, and soon the six combatants stood in the clearing.

There was a sound of wind picking up and soon a flurry of paper was rapidly decreasing blue team's counter.

"What the heck???" Rukia shouted as the entirety of Blue Team's spawns, went to 2. The paper stopped flying as the spawn point changed and only Kalluto, Jack, Rukia, and Doce remained. Kalluto looked down to Doce, and, with Rukia's mouth hanging open he walked over to Doce, and said. "Finish me off. and remember: South customization plaza."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:38 am 

Following behind JD and Tails, Garsot could not help but feel excited for being able to get around some action, which he is hoping will go much better than earlier with the wolves. He was wondering what JD had in mind for the three of them to engage in while the tournament was continuing on. When JD mentioned a stage or two of 'Little Fighter 2,' nostalgia hit Garsot as he thought of the various stages and enemies that would be available, a grin coming across his face at the idea of entering as Julian.

"That would be pretty awesome," he exclaimed before JD finished explaining the rules of loot and asking about the type of boss they would be facing, "Well I don't think I have much loot to lose right now so the risk is not that great for me. As far as the boss, if it is strictly 'Little Fighter 2' based then it would probably be Firzen, the fused version of Firen and Frozen, as there is contention between him and Julian as to who really controls the dark army."

He gave a quick look over at his purple-hued body then looked at JD with an excited expression on his face, although in Julian's body he was sure it was hard to notice, "I wonder what abilities of Julian's I have available to me. When I fought a group of wolves before I was able to use a couple of moves that he has," he thought about the situation that led to his death on his first try of the game, "but the strange thing was that it came almost out of instinct. I had no idea what was going on, like the body was doing the action for me. It's great that it can do that but I would like to be able to have control over it."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:54 pm 

In College

Doce lowered her arms and relaxed her stance. He's not respawning, she thought. The spawn point must have changed. Either he got lucky, or its a game mechanic to prevent spawn-killing.

A moment later, a notification appeared before her. It looked a little bit like a globe with an exclamation point in the middle. She clicked on it and looked on in surprise. She'd discovered the map feature, in all its convenience. On it, Rukia's position was blinking, and it seemed the entirety of the blue team was right in front of her. She pushed herself into a run, keeping the map open at her side... In case she couldn't figure out how to open it again.

When she arrived, Doce viewed the tail end of Kalluto's traitorous massacre, blinking once in the moment before she understood. She watched Lucile approach her, mild respect in her expression, and gazed at girl expectantly.

Doce tilted her head to the side and raised one eyebrow slightly. Then she gave a nod. "South customization plaza," she repeated, as frost crackled down her arm, forming a fresh blade. She then pushed the spike, almost gently, into the boy's abdomen and smiled softly. "See you there, my anigi naita." She tore the blade out and decapitated the boy with one strong, swift swipe.

Kalluto's form evaporated, and she glanced at the counter. 34-0 She smiled with a strange sadness at having defeated her emotional sibling. Then she tried to take her mind off it and chuckled stupidly, muttering, "I should have stayed as Lucy--now my hair color is all wrong."

The Witch Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:53 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

A huge amount of cheering came from the stadium and all of the Pink Team, minus JDizzle of course, was transported outside of the Arena's fighting area, and back to a small room with Cortana once again in the center. "Congratulations on your victory, players! your buffs and any items you have acquired along with them are now added to your account and are accessible at any time. You have twenty-four hours before the next bracket of the tournament requires your attention. Good luck, and may the Game Master favor your performance." With that Cortana disappeared. Rukia turned to Doce as they walked out of the room and Doce walked in what Rukia could only assume was south.

"Alright, I give up. What the hell was that about? and what is it that that little girl was asking you to go to the South Customization Plaza for?" she asked, completely ignorant of Kalluto's gender.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JDizzle was sweating. He had been trying to keep up with Julien for the past 3 minutes, and he had already lost a life. "You'd think they would be easier to kill than this!" he semi-complained as he downed his opponent again. "I think they made this game a little too realistic. I can feel my ribs where that thug hit me with his bat on Stage 1-1."

They were currently on stage 1-3, so JD reasoned that at least they would get some perks if he failed to keep up with Julien. He suddenly got shot in the back with a ball of fire. "Crap! that shouldn't happen 'til the boss fight, right?" he asked Garsot, who looked like he was enjoying himself a little too much. Suddenly both Davis and Rudolph, the fire combo wielding fighter and the cloning ability ninja respectively appeared, Davis behind JD and Rudolph in front of Julien. Rudolph immediately activated his clones.

JD smirked despite the pain in his chest. "You take them ones with swords, I take the one with pyromania?" he asked as he got into a fighting stance. minutes later there were still three Rudolphs and an unscathed Davis. "Switch?" he asked slash yelled as he easily took out a clone of Rudolph and parried a ninja star that was aimed at Julien's back. There was a sudden flicker in the area, as if a TV screen had been over the entire area, and that was enough to distract JD long enough to lose a life at the blade of Rudolph.

"Damn... what was that?" he thought as he leaped at the two remaining Rudolphs, now in his Gun Gale Online Avatar. shooting one in the head with a single round, it dissipated, but that led the other to find an opening long enough for JD/Kirito to lose his health to a dangerously low level. However he was able to defeat Rudolph in the end since his speed far outweighed his opponent. he turned to Davis and Julien's battle, content to watch for now as his health was too low to be of any real assistance.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:40 pm 

It was like something out of a dream. For years, Garsot had always wondered and fantasized about what it would be like to do battle against characters from the imagined worlds that he spent a lot of time playing in. It was all so surreal...like it wasn't even there, but the pain from fighting took that idea out of his head really fast. He and JD had fought through the first two rounds of the first stage, which had always been the forest stage, giving the two fighters various opponents including bandits, thugs, and mages. As in the game, the opponents they faced were both numerous and somewhat skilled in their fighting abilities.

"Yes, the realism of this game is quite impressive," he joked as fatigue and pain had set in while Julian fought off a crowd of bandits around him. During the first few stages, Garsot had been learning how to have more control over Julian's body and powers, making him enjoy the experience even more as he laid waste to his opponents. For the most part he stuck with melee combat, mostly hand-to-hand with using some weapons that had dropped, and was saving his mana for stronger enemies. After JD got shot in the back with Davis' attack, Garsot turned to see where the projectile had come from, seeing both Davis and Rudolf enter the area. He was ready to go after the ninja warrior but went after Davis as his partner requested a switch.

While JD went into his battle with Rudolf, Julian began his fight with Julian, starting off by throwing the boomerang he had picked up earlier in the stage. Davis easily dodged it while running towards the purple-skinned warrior, throwing a flurry of punches as he got within range. The two fighters exchanged blows for a few seconds before Davis hit Julian with a energy blast to the chest, making him stagger back just enough for Davis to land his signature 'Dragon Punch,' which knocks Julian to the ground. Without skipping a beat, Davis moves in to capitalize on the moment, jumping into the air and bringing his fist down to smash in Julian's face. He connects with enough force that the ground beneath ends up shaking a bit, a smile playing upon the fighter's face.

The smile did not last long as Julian disappears from the ground and connects a 'Soul Punch' to the face of his attacker, knocking Davis to the ground several feet away. He quickly darts towards his opponent who just finishes rolling on the ground before leaping up to his feet and firing a blast of energy. Using his 'Mirror Image' technique again, Julian dodges the incoming projectile and manages to get within a few feet of Davis. Grabbing the collar of his opponents shirt, Julian aggressively smashes his forehead into the face of his opponent twice before throwing him onto the ground.

Just as Davis hits the ground, blood beginning to pour from his face from the headbutts he had just received, he blocks an incoming punch from Julian before grabbing his arm and pulling him off balance. In an instant Davis gets to his feet and sweeps Julian to the ground again with a swift kick to the legs. Davis leans down and picks up the fallen fighter over his head before throwing him several feet away.

Julian hits the ground with enough force to lose his breath, making him almost lose consciousness from the amount of health he has lost in the fight. The early 'Dragon Punch' from Davis had left quite a mark on him, but it could mean that the fighter was probably close to being out of mana, which Julian had plenty of still. Finally able to catch his breath, Julian stood up as his enemy leaps into the air for a finishing strike. He is foiled by the 'Mirror Image' technique again as he passes right through the projected image of Julian, leaving himself open to another 'Soul Punch' that caused him to be knocked a few feet away. Without hesitation, Julian hits his opponent with a barrage of 'Skull Blasts' that tears Davis to shreds and completely eats up Julian's remaining mana.

Content with his victory over Davis, despite having to use up all his mana in the process, Garsot looks over to see how his partner was fairing against the ninja assassin, Rudolf and was pleased to see that JD had won the fight. He nodded his head at the triumphant JD before noticing two rather large bottles of milk appear between the two of them. "Oh awesome,' Garsot exclaimed as he picked up the bottle closest to him and drank it down, his health restoring as he finished the whole thing.

Last edited by thetruegarsot on Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:56 pm 

In College

Doce rejoiced at getting to keep her new armor, then put Soren's best business face on, glanced at her still-open map (now depicting the town) and, headed for the south customization plaza. She stopped when Rukia's called out to her, having completely forgotten about the rest of her party.

Oh. I forgot about these guys, Doce thought, pulling up her user interface and removing herself from their party. I don't need them anymore. "Not a clue, no idea, and Kalluto is a crossdresser," she looked apathetically at the soul reaper over her shoulder, disregarding her questions. She had a thought and added Rukia to her friends list. The real Rukia in an NPC uprising plot line... I shouldn't let her go unnoticed... or too far away.

"You can tag along if you wanna come with me to find out," she said, letting a sudden warmth seep into the ice mage's voice. "Knowing Lucile, it will be interesting."

With or without her, Doce continued on to see her sister-in-arms, paying no attention to her other former party members and ignoring the twinge of guilt she felt over this.

She saw Kalluto, who had arrived before her, waiting discretely. Soren's distinctive appearance and the fact that she was expected made it easy to get the child to notice her approach without drawing much attention from others.

"Hey, I've got any idea~" Doce cooed, hoisting Kalluto up as if he were Soren's little sister, propping the kid against his hip and probably just being way too invasive. "Let's be siblings. Then we can be close like this, and we can talk about delicate things, and nobody will hear us or think us suspicious for whispering so much." She smiled Soren's perfect smile. "I'll be your nii-san."

She then lowered her eyelids and watched the boy with obvious intelligence in her gaze. "So what's up, boku no imouto?"

The Witch Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:57 pm 

I have returned

Jack looked around, still just a little confused exactly what just happened. The little cross dresser apparently knew Doce, and wanted to meet up. For all Jack knew this was involved in the story, which would be kinda awesome.
"Well, I've got nowhere else to go, so I'll just follow you. Like you said it will probably be interesting." Jack said.
"Plus I'm still trying to figure out which anime these two are from." Jack's voice said, somewhat grumpily. "Until I do I won't be satisfied."

Jack followed behind the pair as they made their way to the square. He then sat down on a nearby bench as Doce talked to her little friend.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:00 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

JD was about to reach for the second bottle of milk when the stage changed and he almost immediatly lost his remaining health. "Dammit!" he shouted at the air as he waited for Garsot to get done with his level. as it turned out he didn't have to wait long. "Probably due to some sort of time difference in how long it takes inside the different areas?" he thought out loud. Tails was waiting for them outside with a thoughtful look on his face. JD could only assume that the two tailed Kit was thinking about what he should say in regards to the message he had sent the kit earlier.

Suddenly JD did a double take as he heard someone coughing rather violently. That could only be one person. one very tall, very deadly and very awesome to watch person. JD loved Star Wars too much to not know that coughing fit when he heard it.

JD started running. not away from the noise like a sane person would either. Mid-run he switched to his GGO avatar and unbuckled his plasma beam sword. after all, he needed something to fight a Lightsaber if that wasn't just an NPC. he skidded to a stop next to a hunched over caped robotic giant.

"So..." he began as Tails and Garsot arrived behind him. "I don't suppose Dooku's lapdog is up to a battle of skill between himself and the Savior of Sword Art Online?"

He was almost immediately regretting his choice of words as he got an up close look at the General of the Seperatists. Tails was in even worse condition. being only three feet tall himself, he fainted at the 8 and a half foot Kaleesh Cyborg's massive frame.

Zach/Grievous turned to the figure who had run all the way over here to seemingly issue him a challenge. A voice that wasn't Grievous's came out from behind the figure's mouthpiece. "Uhh....I wouldn't antagonize him if I were you...especially with that thing in your hand, he's in a real mood right now."

Just then the young man's voice was replaced by a somewhat Russian sounding raspy one. "I have killed many Jedi in my time, boy. Do not think that because you have some sort of special lightsaber that you can insult me and get away."

Grievous threw his cape to the ground, revealing his cybernetic body as he took two lightsabers from their clips on his robotic pelvis, and ignited them. As expected they were blue and green.

JD/Kirito immediately equipped his blood red Trench coat he had received in his inventory at the start of the game. While it was bulletproof, he wasn't sure what a lightsaber could do to it. "Better safe than sorry!" he said smirking and igniting the purple plasma blade. as expected, he saw his opponent's eyes narrow. he laughed. "First one to knock the other to 25% health wins." he smirked. "and to make it more interesting... where are your other arms?"

Tails, who had regained consciousness, fainted again.

JD lunged at Grievous, knowing that despite not having the force, Kirito's muscle memory from the MMOs he'd been in would more than compensate. That and the fact that Grievous technically couldn't use the force either....

Laughing a very wheezy laugh, Grievous replied. "I don't need four arms to take on scum like you!" The cyborg blocked the oncoming attack with the hiss of the plasma blade coming into contact with the lightsabers. He then began to attack

With surprising speed remniscent of his abilities in the 2003 Clone Wars, he began to swiftly attack his opponent, one blade spinning in his hand like a sawblade, and the other blocking any oncoming blows and countering.

JD jumped back just in time to receive a blow to the chest from the sawblade-like saber. "Hmmmm... looks like this is going to be harder than I thought... Alfheim Online time."

Grinning, he skillfully evaded Grievous' onslaught while bringing up his avatar switch system. Soon the sword in Kiritos hand was MUCH larger, and his hair was no longer in as much danger of getting cut by a lightsaber blade. He was also sporting Fairy wings.

Flying out of reach of the Seperatist's Metal weaponized warrior, he uttered an illusion spell, and suddenly there were ten of him. A chorus of the same voice yelled "Come get me now metal-butt!" as they all attacked him at intervals.

Cackling and wheezing, Grievous's torso began to spin independent of the rest of his body, the blue and green sabers created a whirlwind like effect around him, and as he was attacked by the group, this kept them either at bay or slashed them.

Eventually Kirito was back to one of himself, and since that cloning ability still took down his HP, he was rendered down to 21% of his original amount. He smiled. "Well I must say General, you are much more formidable than I first thought. Care to prove it in front of millions of people?"

Tails looked like he was going to faint again as they waited on the General's response. Either that or puke at the sight of the independently spinning torso.

Grievous's voice was again replaced by the young man's., he groaned as held his head. "Urrgh...care to warn me next time ya do that? But in answer to your question, I'm in...and he won't admit it but I know his pride won't let him turn you down....whoever ya are."

Grievous or rather..his player looked over at the queasy looking fox. "Ya gonna be ok? I know he's gross and all but try not to hurl."

JDizzle pulled up his friend list, finding that Doce had removed herself from it. "Well that's unfortunate... at least Jack and Rukia are still in the customization plaza south of here. Come on," He turned to the trio of players he now had following him. "I think the rest of the team would like to meet you guys. And before I forget..." He turned to Grievous. "How often does Grievous take over? I ask because something similar would happen periodically in the Beta, and it is a bit unsettling to know it can happen in the game here too."

Zach/Grievous blinked his yellow slitted eyes. "Pretty much only when his abilities are required...or if he's talked to directly so far...or if he needs to actually hack up a lung." Grievous blinked again, "Who's Rukia? Sounds rather familiar."

JDizzle took in the information with undivided attention. "So there really hasn't been much change since the Beta besides the extra features..." he mused. Then he answered Grievous' question. "She's from Bleach... and she's a special kind of immposibility. I'm not sure how she still exists after we left the Beta, honestly. by the way... what's your name?"

Grievous hacked and wheezed, afterward answering JD's question of his name. "Its Zach...and I currently have a certain general who has something to say." In the same raspy Russian-like voice the real Grievous said. "I was once known as Qymaen jai Sheelal...but those days are past, I am now called Grievous. You are one of the few Jedi that I have let live, I hope you do not waste the opportunity"

JD smiled. "I'm honored sir, but I'm no Jedi. Just a VRMMO player with just enough stat boosts to be good enough to fight the great General of the Seperatists."

At this point the quartet of players had come up to the Customization plaza, At which point Rukia had gotten bored enough waiting on them that she was now back to her Android 18 look. "Friends of yours?" she asked before she looked up at the giant of a Seperatist General and suddenly raising her hand to Ki blast the mechanized behemoth. JD quickly jumped in front of the blast and blocked it with his broadsword.

"Rukia, he's not the enemy. These three are all new friends." He said, ignoring Grievous' apparent interest in 18/Rukia. Then JD noticed Doce and the crossdressing assassin boy. "Who's the kid?" he asked.

"you don't remember me? I was HellMaster Phibrizzo in the Beta! I think we should stick together. there's something fishy going on. I keep hearing reports of a player dying, then being seen two minutes later in another section of the game... it disobeys the one hour time limit on death, and it is a bit more than perplexing. what if there is still a way to hack into the game's code?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next