All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: Mass Xover R2
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 4:21 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Beast Boy laughed along with the Mew girl as she took his Mew paws and flew around the bubble with him. As they entered the battlefield, BB smirked cockily and cracked his knuckles before turning into a huge green gorilla and began attacking.

Grievous glanced at the so called 'lightsaber' JD handed Nacht, his eyes narrowing as his fingers itched to claim it for his own. But he and Zach had bigger things to worry about as they were swarmed by demons.

"You should handle this one, I'll sit back and watch the show." Zach said within Grievous's head.

Grievous chuckled wheezily, "Agreed."

Throwing his cape into the air, he swiftly grabbed and ignited a pair of lightsabers, one blue and one green. The demons attacked and Grievous sliced their heads and arms off with two swift motions. The group of demons charged and Grievous's torso began to spin, the blue and green lightsabers held out and the whirl of color resembled a helicopter blade as one after another they rushed forward and found themselves cut down.

There came a large brutish demon wielding a giant war hammer, he had several scars on his face and body and was very muscular and had a large tusk-like fang protruding from within his mouth. He snarled and swung the hammer several times in the air, roaring at Grievous his challenge.

Grievous's yellow eyes narrowed before he lowered his lightsaber blades at his sides, letting them drag across the ground to emit sparks as he slowly and menacingly advanced towards the big brute.

They charged each other, picking up speed until lightsaber clashed in a shower of sparks with the warhammer.

Beast Boy had turned into a charging rhino that smashed through the demon ranks. He turned back into his human form and saw his robotic friend was taking on a big challenge, he rushed over ready to help.

But the raspy voice of Grievous shouted at him, "I do NOT need your HELP!"

"You sure? He looks awful big..." Beast Boy said.

"I am the great General Grievous, I command legions of Separatist forces! I have faced worse than this," Grievous's voice began to grow slightly quiet before he roared into his enemy's face, "AND I'VE SURVIVED!" Grievous parried another heavy blow from the brute, and countered swiftly, holding one saber in his talon like foot and using it to confuse and surprise the dimwitted giant.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 11:50 pm 

Medals: 3
Completed RP (2) 1st Year (1)

Mystic was on top of the world inside that bubble. Beast Boy was adorable and awesome and everything! The fact that they had the morphing ability to share was great as well.

But, like all things, the romp in the big pink bubble had to end. Feeling the orb pop suddenly as BB turned into a huge ape, the Mew blinked, then grinned. Before the demons swarmed them, she began to concentrate again. This time, a huge Charizard took her place, letting out a titanic roar. Breathing in deeply, she let out a long and steady Flamethrower, setting many of the imp like creatures on fire. This was going to work very well...

3DS Friend Code: 1006-0072-9888

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:14 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)

Kalluto made a mental note to confront Doce later, then went back to slaughtering demons just in time to hear a very raspy shout of "AND I'VE SURVIVED!" come from General Grievous as he fought off a brute of a demon that didn't appear to be a 1 hit kill as Doce had mentioned before this had started. Grievous didn't appear to need any help, which was impressive considering the size of the brute he was fighting. Kalluto's mouth dropped open as the General dropped a Saber, seemingly on purpose, just to grab it. With his FOOT. Lucile(the girl within Kalluto's body) was amazed at the Cyborg Seperatist's strategic fighting style. Kalluto's eyes widened as the Demonic war troll(at least that's what he assumed it was) was struck with the lightsaber across the chest. Definitely not a one hit kill. At this point, Kalluto took damage from one of the imps and cursed, turning his attention back to the few that were left. ~He can handle that himself.~ Kalluto thought as he sliced his assailant with one fluid motion using a paper fan.

over with the SAO crew, JD let Kirito's instincts take over as the onslaught of demons kept dwindling. Soon he was standing over the dissipating corpses of the last of the demons, having killed 31 of them with Asuna, Android 18 and Leafa's help. This earned all four of them enough XP so that JD was now Lvl. 8, Asuna and Leafa were at Lvl. 3, and Rukia was at Lvl. 9 having fought in the Tournament and gained enough XP to boost her past JD whom hadn't fought in the tournament yet.

Seeing a jet of flames take out the majority of the Demons attacking the spot where Mew had been, JD was impressed with the massive frame of the Charizard that now stood in Mew's place. As soon as the demons were all taken out, JD sheathed his sword in much the same fashion as Kirito did in his world. 18 touched down from her flying and smiled. "That was fun! But I thought you said they were all one hit kills! That guy Grievous is still fighting is definitely not a one hit kill."

JD smiled as the brute of a demon finally went down with a loud cry of pain that was over exaggerated. "Typical over the top video game enemy death." JD said as it fell, dropped a HUGE amount of loot, and disappeared. Everyone in the party then received a 400 Gold increase to their account, and Grievous was given a Fire retardant version of his cape for killing the huge Demon, while JD, Asuna and Leafa were given yet again more components for the item that the tournament guide had mentioned before the first round. Doce received a simple message. it was a PM(therefore only accessible to her) that read as follows:

The Guild of the Masters has granted Soren the abilities associated to the magic use of lightning to add to your ice expertise. Have fun with more than just Ice!

-GM
P.S.= You are cordially invited to the Guild Hall of The GM. You may invite anyone to join as well, subject to the Game Master's Approval.

Mew would see in her inventory that she had gained a Mew sized shirt that read: "Yeah I'm cute, wanna fight about it?" that said in it's stat increase area that it boosted all defensive type moves as long as she wore it before transforming.

Nacht was given a message saying he would be able to describe more complicated things as long as they were ammo related and would disappear once said ammo was used up.

"Doce, what's usually after this? that hoard of demons wasn't the usual size based on the huge troll Grievous just fought." JD asked their current leader.

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:17 pm 

I have returned

In the fighting, Jack and Jill had taken a minor part, mostly hanging in the back and picking enemies off from afar. Jill used a rifle and Jack used her semi-auto pistol.
By the end of the fight, Jack had made level 9 and Jill level 3. Jack spoke up when JD questioned Doce.
"After the first fight we're supposed to enter the first main hub of the game, New Tristrum. However, I don't see the town anywhere near here, so I think it dropped us off farther into the story. Or just gave the middle finger too story all together, that is a possibility. If we could find out where we are that might help out a bit."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:58 pm 

In College

Medals: 10
Completed RP (5) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (5)

Doce heard a roar from somewhere behind her and turned to see one of the bigger monsters they weren't supposed to see until later in the game. Bullshit! she thought. Don't go changing the rules just because we're stronger than a level 1 Diablo protagonist.

Regardless, all they could do right now was fight. Once every last demon was vanquished, a message appeared before her. Soren with... What? Lightning--what?! a twitchy sort of smile stretched across her face. My character is evolving beyond my control. I'll decide how to feel about this after I see how cool the lightning magic is... I hope they stick with the secondary elements theme; that's kind of neat.

Her eyes wandered down to the P.S., and she blushed despite herself. She abruptly closed the message, still blushing, right as JD's voice cut into her thoughts.

"It doesn't matter where we are," Doce said in response to Jack's interruption. "In Diablo, all roads lead to the hub. We just follow the path, pass through the portal at the end, and use clues in the town to answer any questions we still have."

"Rokun," (follow) she said to Ditto Frahlah, and continued to the town, with its warm lights, close-packed buildings, and winding road. She looked for someone with an exclamation point or question mark above their head.

Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test...

The Witch Hunter
15% Strength, 67% Bloodlust, 10% Intelligence, 37% Spirit, 22% Vitality and 13% Agility!

Savage and deadly, the Witch Hunters use their powerful dark magic to defeat their opponents. Masters of killing and torture, the Witch Hunters will seek out other powerful magic users to slay so that they can capture their souls and summon them in battle. These dark undead magicians will blindly serve them and obey their every command! Witch Hunters have also mastered both light and dark magic, which they can use to confuse and mentally torture their foes. Witch Hunters that have strayed to the side of light may be less proficient with their dark magic; however, they can use their mastery over light to heal and create powerful illusions. In fact, these warriors can use their light in ways that no other spellcaster class can. By combining their light with dark magic, they can trap their foes in worlds of illusion where they can torment and torture their foes. Oftentimes, a few moments within the illusion can seem like an eternity, and once an opponent manages to escape from the illusion they are broken and empty shells of their former selves. Controlling enemies and forcing them to do their bidding is no trouble for Witch Hunters.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:38 am 

Grievous coughed and wandered over to the group, with Zach taking over for now. "He's a good fighter and all, but his moves make me freaking dizzy." Zach said.

He put on the new cape and admired it, "Ooo, feels soft and it doesn't catch fire!"

Grievous/Zach stretched a bit as BB came over, "You were awesome dude! Did you like my transformations!?" BB asked hopefully.

"Sure did! I don't think I'd be able to react that quickly with thinking up an animal to turn into!" Zach complimented.

Beast Boy blushed, "Awww thanks!"

B.B. turned into a Mew again and flew over to the Charizard. "Whoaa...you got bigger!" he did a flip in midair as he floated there.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:58 pm 

Medals: 3
Completed RP (2) 1st Year (1)

Once all the demons were destroyed, the Charizard let out an approving nod. With another thought, she was back in her Mew form. Noticing the green Mew floating beside her, she blushed, rubbing the back of her head. "Hehe, yeah it was the only Pokemon I could think of."

Just then, she noticed something in her field of vision. She grabbed at it, and suddenly she felt something on top of her chest area. Slowly she looked down, and let out a delighted squeal at the adorable t shirt she now had on. "Sweet! Man I'd love to have this shirt in real life!"

After a second, she realized that Doce was heading out. Giving BB's tail a small tug, she floated after her.

3DS Friend Code: 1006-0072-9888

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:48 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

As the group finally entered New Tristrum, JD decided to ask one of the NPC characters some questions. Unfortunately...

He chose to ask the town drunk.

After getting nowhere fast and becoming increasingly sure that the man had **** himself at least once, He gave up. "Ugh! I wish I had played this in real life instead of flying blind into it!" He grumbled.

"And I wish 'ur town church wasn' plagued by demonic furses, but ya don' see me prattlin' on 'bout it!" the drunk shot back, finally saying something of note. JD sighed. "Looks like we know where we're headed!" he said, making his way towards the church, closely followed by the three girls he was housing irl. Upon seeing that the church entrance was glowing an eerie red color, he nodded. "Hey guys! I realize this is going to sound noobish, but I found the entrance to the first dungeon!" He yelled. Asuna, Leafa, and Rukia stood there, waiting on the others to begin their mission.

"You know, just this morning I was telling myself, "I wish I would get beaten to death by skeleton demons from a game I've never played before!" JD said as he was forced into a corner by an army of demonic reanimated corpses(or what was left of them).

"Really? I don't remember you saying that..." Rukia said, on the other side of the room, seemingly not being targeted at all. JD cringed as his health dropped dramatically and a cleaver went through his left arm.

"I was being sarcastic, dammit!" he shouted trying to dodge another attack and failing.

~One more hit and I'm done for...~ JD thought as he watched Lucy, Leafa, Grievous, Frahlah, Asuna, Jack, Beast Boy and Mew practically thrashing the demons they were facing. Why oh why did Kirito have to be such a skill based character? without the knowledge of how to use his abilities, JD was useless against his opponents. As his health bar dropped to zero, JDizzle frowned as something registered with him.

Not one enemy was attacking Rukia.

"Ugh... when did video games become so violent and dangerous?" JDizzle muttered, opening his eyes only for them to widen in shock. A sword the size of his entire body was being pointed at his neck.

JD was trying so hard not to fanboy at this point. "I-ichigo Kurosaki! I would say I'm glad to see you, but since you are reacting just like Rukia did when she first met me..." He paused, seeing Ichigo's eyes widen slightly. "Oh dear... Have I said too much?" JD smiled as the blade was placed back on the orange haired man's back. "I haven't seen Rukia in a year and three months." Ichigo said, frowning. "Where. Is. She?"

"In the Islands of Arcomovani at the moment. It's a full dive game world from all indications, but we're still figuring out what the heck the intent of the creators is. at any rate, she'll be fine until she logs out. I'll tell you what happened to us while we wait on her..."

Asuna, Leafa, and the others were faring much better than Kirito had, but the demons didn't seem to care about killing Rukia, even when she attacked them and dwindled their numbers substantially.

"Something's not right..." Rukia muttered as the monsters suddenly all ran to get out of the room. A roar was heard in the adjacent room, and the door was ripped off it's hinges to reveal a Huge Balrog //(OOC:LotR monster)// carrying a Flaming Sword. It roared and got straight to the point, slinging the sword towards the tallest thing in the room, which just so happened to be the Seperatist General.

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:18 am 

"Uh oh." Zach said as the flaming sword knocked him aside and into a wall. Sliding down the wall and onto his feet, Zach stared up at the horned demon made of flame and darkness.
Zach would've smiled and fanboyed had he not been in danger, and currently he was thrilled despite the circumstances, for one reason.
"I've always wanted to do this!" Zach's voice shouted as he charged the monster. "What is he doing!?" B.B. blurted.

Standing in front of the giant demon, Zach spoke: "I am a servant of the secret fire, wielder of the flame of Anor! The dark fire will not avail you! Flame of Udun!"

Beast Boy facepalmed, "You can roleplay as Gandalf later!"

The Balrog lifted up its flaming sword and slammed it down on the ground, narrowly missing Zach. "Go back to the shadow!" Zach snarled.

"YOU. SHALL. NOT....PASS!" Grievous lunged at the Balrog's midsection and buried his lightsabers into its chest.

Beast Boy sighed and turned into a dragon, charging the boss.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:11 am 

In College

Mysteries piling up one after another, Doce thought. She was taking a moment to breathe and recharge her MP, and had Ditto defending her while she did so. During this moment of latency, she'd noticed that Rukia was having a tough time getting the enemy to agro on her. I'm not used to having so many new puzzles turn up before I've solved some of the old ones. If I don't put some of them on the back burners, I'm going to get overstimulated.

She forced herself to quiet her mind and return to the battle.

Then JD died, which surprised her somewhat, and the boss charged in.

It was a... It was a... A big thing with a bigger sword. The big thing rushed Grievous, and Zach quoted Gandalf's most famous line. That helped her infer that maybe this was a Lord of the Rings monster. Beast boy transformed into a dragon (which was something she'd always wanted to see and had never known if it was truly possible) and hurried to help.

Her first thought was that they could finish it without her, and her efforts would be better spent claiming the exp from the mobs that had run away, since she felt confident Lucy's body could chase them down. However, it occurred to her that the game might view this as a boss battle similar to the one in their first mission, in which case, it would be foolish not to participate. So, she transformed into Soren and speed read through her new magic via her skills panel. Had the situation been different, she would not have been pleased, but as it stood, this one new spell would do perfectly.

I hope this thing isn't immune to electricity, she muttered internally. Doce held out her hand, aiming for the monster, and resisted calling an attack name out loud. A little orb of yellowy static shot from her hand and hit the beast. She crossed her fingers and bit her lip. Come on; debuff! Debuff! She never used status spells, so her only external point of reference for this was Pokemon, where the enemy sometimes (but seemed to always) resist. She resolved to watch how the fight played out from here and observe her first attempt at Soren's new magic.

The Witch Hunter
15% Strength, 67% Bloodlust, 10% Intelligence, 37% Spirit, 22% Vitality and 13% Agility!

Savage and deadly, the Witch Hunters use their powerful dark magic to defeat their opponents. Masters of killing and torture, the Witch Hunters will seek out other powerful magic users to slay so that they can capture their souls and summon them in battle. These dark undead magicians will blindly serve them and obey their every command! Witch Hunters have also mastered both light and dark magic, which they can use to confuse and mentally torture their foes. Witch Hunters that have strayed to the side of light may be less proficient with their dark magic; however, they can use their mastery over light to heal and create powerful illusions. In fact, these warriors can use their light in ways that no other spellcaster class can. By combining their light with dark magic, they can trap their foes in worlds of illusion where they can torment and torture their foes. Oftentimes, a few moments within the illusion can seem like an eternity, and once an opponent manages to escape from the illusion they are broken and empty shells of their former selves. Controlling enemies and forcing them to do their bidding is no trouble for Witch Hunters.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:24 pm 

I have returned

Jack and Jill had followed the others into the church, all the while sorting through Jill's assorted weapons, settling on Jack borrowing her revolver and shotgun with Jill keeping the other pistol, SMG, and rifle. As the demon hordes charged them Jack and Jill stayed again towards the back of the group, filling enemies with bullets and occasionally bashing a skull with either a bat or a hammer. And then the Balrog walked in.
"Jill, you wouldn't happen too have the mini gun right now would you?" Jack said, staring up at the massive fiery beast. Jill, who had shot down a flee ghoul and hadn't noticed said demon replied calmly.
"No, of course not. You know I can't carry it, usually name does. Why, what needs mowing down?" Then Jill turned and saw the massive beast.
"Holy son of a ****ing! What the Hell is that thing!?"
"A Balrog from Lord of the Rings, it's the thing that killed Gandalf. So no RPG's either?" Jack said.
"No, but I've got some grenades. If we get them close too his face they could do some damage."
"Batter up them." Jack gripped his bat with both hands, going into a baseball stance. Jill took out her grenades and started pulling the pins and tossing them too Jack, who then hit them at the Balrog. The last one even landed in his mouth.
"Chew on that." Jack's voice said in between humming "take me out too the ball game".

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:08 am 

The Happy RP salesman

JD sat down eyeing Ichigo's huge sword, which, had it not been right there in front of him, he would have referred to it as a glorified carving knife.

"Great... just what we need... a real Zangetsu." He sighed as he rubbed his forehead. "GM better have a damn good reason for bringing you into play." he muttered. Ichigo scowled at his host and said, "Alright, so far you all got out of a hacker's deathtrap... alive." To which JD replied only with "Yep."

Ichigo continued his statement with, "Then you all found a way back and against your better judgement, decided 'what the hell let's do this', and ended up in the same situation as before with the difference being a way to leave and a few cosmetic changes?"

"That pretty much sums it up." JDizzle said, still eyeing the giant cleaver-like sword. On a whim, he asked, "Does Zangetsu possess all the same abilities as he does where you are from?"

Ichigo looked at JD like he was crazy for a minute and said, "Of course! Why wouldn't he?"

JD was impressed, but not as thrilled as he would have been if the circumstances were better. As it stood he was more confused than anything else. "Why would GM be sending all these characters to the real world? And for that matter, what is real at all anymore?"
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As Greivous quoted Gandalf, Asuna and Leafa drew their swords and, using their flight abilities, got a few good hits on the Balrog while it was stabbed and fed a few grenades. As Soren fired the electric debuff the monster roared in pain and started to periodically shake from the electric shock coursing through it's system. It's health bar was decreasing exponentially as the group attacked the Balrog, but as the monster hit Mew it cleaved her in half, and a "OFFLINE!!!" warning replaced her instead of the logging out bit.

"What the heck! Is that supposed to happen?" Rukia said, finally seeming to realize she wasn't being targeted. She then decided if the Balrog wasn't after her, she would stop it before that happened again. "Juhaku!" she shouted, piercing the ground, which instigated a trail of ice to maneuver towards the Balrog. Upon reaching it, the ice froze the creature solid from the ground up despite it being made of fire, and it shattered. A glowing "Quest Completed!" sign appeared where the monster once stood, but the "OFFLINE!!!" notice remained where Mew had previously been. A few seconds later, the group was once again at the Checkpoint Zone near where they had left to go into diablo.

"Excuse me, sorry, excuse me, coming through, outta my way!" A apparent animate suit of armor said as he approached the group. Walking straight up to them, he said, "I am Sooooo sorry." He said, his voice the same as GM's. "We all need to talk. And before you ask, I am using a cyber-drone to be here. Think of it like my personal mobile suit... except it's not as big as a mech."

The Cyber drone dropped a capsule on the ground and the door to the Game Master's Guild Hall appeared there. "Follow me."

Once everyone was back in the Hall, the suit led them to the room that held the GM, and the door was opened for them. "What's going on? Answers. NOW!" Rukia said.

"I... I didn't... the Balrog... it somehow gained the ability to literally wipe people from existence!"

A collective "WHAT!" was heard from the SAO girls and Rukia. Asuna and Leafa frowned and exchanged a glance. Taking a deep breath, Asuna said, "We need to come clean."

GM's eyes widened, and he stood. "You are overstepping your bounds. Do NOT continue that train of thou-"

"No, Sir. I respectfully disagree. They are in danger and need to know." Asuna said. "And you may not have noticed, but I know more than you think!"

GM frowned, but sat down and said "What could you possibly know about this world that I don't?"

Asuna turned to the group and answered him indirectly. "We're... not exactly supposed to Cross into your world. Magic was involved as you probably already figured. But it was Dark. Dark and forbidden. It was the kind of thing that means if it's done wrong... we're not the only ones who suffer the consequences."

GM stood up and the room started to shake as if it was reacting to the rage he was exhibiting. "Are you saying... That I messed up? THAT I AM TO BLAME FOR GIVING YOU ALL FREEDOM, AND THAT"S WRONG??? I AM A MASTER OF THE ARCANE ARTS! MY MAGIC IS UNPARALLELED!"

Asuna stood firm. "You killed someone to make it possible, and told them they'd live. Then you got scared and botched the spell! How do I know? Look at what happened to Mew! She was erased from existence, and all because the NPCs that YOU unleashed gained the ability to MURDER, YOU BASTARD! Bosses may be the only ones with that ability, but what happens when powerful people like, oh I don't know, Megatron or Freiza show up in their world!?!?! And we both know that once there are enough of us in their world and the boundry ceases to exist, WE ALL DIE!!! Didn't think that one through, did you?"

"So let me get this straight..." Rukia said. "You committed murder... to wipe out both worlds as we know them, and possibly end all existence?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:29 pm 

Before GM could answer, Grievous/Zach had launched himself onto the angered man and had ignited a green lightsaber blade and held it to his throat. "She's dead...and who knows who else....because. of. you. So how about we go find an NPC with that ability to 'murder' and throw you right in front of them and see what happens!?" Zach and Grievous's voices were being heard at the same time, and Zach gripped the back of the GM's head and slammed his forehead into a wall. "Jerk."

Zach turned to Rukia, "Any ideas? I guess you're in charge since JD ain't here....unless we have other volunteers?" He glanced at the others present. "Never really watched or read Bleach unfortunately, the show and manga have so many chapters and episodes that I'd have to sit down and binge." He turned to Asuna, "Sorry, never watched Sword Art Online either. Been meaning to do so...its on my list of anime's to eventually watch."

"So...yeah. What do we do now?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:58 am 

In College

The world would be destroyed? Somehow, Doce's brain wouldn't process that one. Rule number one: don't panic. While the shouting match progressed, she swapped bodies back from Soren to Lucy, and stood up after Zach had had his way with the GM. Quietly, she walked over to him and laid a hand on his shoulder. "Come on now," she said. "Leave the man alone. Sometimes the worst things are done with the best intentions. And beating each other up isn't going to get us anywhere." She didn't make eye contact with the GM. She knew she would start blushing if she did.

She turned to face everyone, and she could feel her knees getting weak, even though her fear of speaking was minimal. But she put on a brave face. "Well, we're in a pretty bad way right now," she started, "But this situation is still manageable. As of yet, there aren't any boss monsters crossing into our world, and the answers to the problems we're having are simple enough." She took a pause, and spread her arms open, beginning to speak with them, which was somewhat uncharacteristic. "Generally, anything that can kill can be killed, so we should set our sights on destroying all the boss monsters. If it proves ineffective, we find some way to lock them away where they can't do any damage. Then, to keep the barrier between the worlds from collapsing... Until we can find a way to properly regulate the number of NPCs in our world, we temporarily disable log outs, and avoid death. From what I gather, they can only enter our world when we open a passage by leaving ourselves."

What she was proposing was extreme, and she knew it. She also knew that her future plans were even more extreme. She gave them all a moment to let it sink in.

"Maybe I don't seem like much of a leader to you, and you'd rather follow Rukia, or wait for JD to come back. But what I lack in charisma and experience, I make up for with ingenuity and results. Not to toot my own horn, but, back in the Beta, when most of the players were just trying to survive or waging mock wars between the armies of the overseer and the resistance, I organized an infiltration, killed the Overseer, and freed everybody. I kept quiet because I was ready for a break from all that, but I think I've got another round left in me if you need it."

The Witch Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:06 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

So that was it, and, once again, Doce found herself standing with the responsibility of a thousand lives on her shoulders. But she could bear it. She was strong enough to handle this much. However, she still had one last bit of business here.

As everyone filed out of the GM's quarters, she stayed at the back of the line. Finally, when everyone had left, she turned away from the door and came to the GM's side, positioning his unconscious frame with his head on her lap. He hit you pretty hard, huh?

She patted the side of his face a few times to wake him up. "The others are gone," she said. "I took care of them."

GM raised his head slowly. "I probably deserved more than they dished out anyway." He said as he stood up. "I get the feeling you and Ditto aren't staying for a friendly conversation. Well whatever the case, I screwed up. I can't help you, and that SAO girl was right... if the boundry is erased... nothing matters anymore."

Doce rose to her feet and heard the GM out. "Mew is dead," she started. "I barely knew her. The world around me is facing destruction; it's hardly my first time. Yeah, you messed up, but that's not why I'm still here." She paused and tilted her head, "You invited me here, remember?" She strolled to the nearest chair and took a seat. "I don't know why you invited me, but I know why I came." She gazed at the GM with calculating eyes, and gave perhaps one of the oddest confessions ever given. "I like you, and, worlds be damned, I'm going to help you."

GM stood up and walked over to doce. "I don't know what compels you to help me erase fiction and make all reality, but there is one way to stop it from destroying itself."

He walked over to a door and opened it to reveal a photo. A photo of Firestorm. "We need to find him, before the NPCs succeed in taking over. and speaking of that, It should happen it about three weeks."

Doce blinked at the photo. "Fire... storm? But he was the Overseer..." She sighed. "To think it would be him... Well, fine then." She stood up from her seat and started toward the exit, Ditto in tow. "I'll find him somehow. And I'll find a way to deal with the boss monsters, too." She gave a small smile, "And someday you'll figure out what compels me."

and with that she logged out with everyone else.

"We might have a chance after all..." The GM muttered to himself as he began getting some things ready for his plan with his new ally.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8