All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Shift IC
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:40 pm 

Location: A place where chickens get to cross the road without having their motives questioned.
Blog: View Blog (1)

The Paladen had been after our kind for centuries. If they found you, they'd kill you. They had no mercy, and they never took into consideration the fact that we didn't ask for this gift. People like to think that their laws expelled blind hatred a long time ago, but they did no such thing. They just forced said people to become more sneaky.

Leyonna had no idea she was different, until she woke up in a tree in the shape of a bird. To say that she was disoriented would have been an understatement. But, there was hope. Little did she know Kiara and Tyler were on their way to answer all her questions... Or most of them.

"I don't understand. Why do they want to kill us? Should we call the police?" Leyonna knew the answer to the latter. "And tell them what? We can change into talking animals and there is a sneaky coven of Shift-Killers out to get us." The voice inside her head said. They couldn't do that, they would be locked in a padded cell.
"Don't answer that last one. Hey, is there anyway I can change back human?" Her neck had started to ache from staring up at them.

Fallen Angels: Banished and forgotten.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Shift IC
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:12 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Great! Another newbie. This was the only thought that went through Tyler's head as she headed off to see a bird named Leyonna. As soon as she got there she was bombarded with questions

"I don't understand. Why do they want to kill us? Should we call the police?" As she said the last question she realized how stupid it was. Good. "Don't answer that last one. Hey, is there anyway I can change back human?" She looked like she was out of questions, but she couldn't be too sure. She began answering any way.

"You know in High School, when those ****ing girls spread rumors about you? Well that's what happened. We are different, and people got jealous so they began spreading rumors. And now they all want us dead and that is why we don't call the police! Do you really want attention drawn to yourself, and the rest of us?!" Tyler was super annoyed with that question. "As for changing back, yes you can. All you have to do is do the same thing you did to get in that tree. Simple!" Tyler figured that she better flash her a nice smile. Plus she didn't mean to scare her, that would impact the possibility of being friends!

"By the way, you can call me Ty!" Another bright smile was flashed at Leyonna's direction. There, that should make up for it!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:14 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

Kiara shook her head at Tyler and sighed. "Have you heard the phrase: people fear what they don't understand? Well, because we are different from most, they consider us freaks of nature. So, they wanna do to us what they have done to the past with the Salem Witch Trials. They think we should be destroyed because we are different.

"Oh, and to change back... If you're not sure how you got that way in the first place... Just think about it, concentrate on having arms, and no feathers, and... solid bones," Kiara suggested. "That's how I do it anyway."

https://www.twitch.tv/magicklegacy

Clicks please? ImageImageImageImageImage Thank you!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:54 pm 

Location: A place where chickens get to cross the road without having their motives questioned.

Keyonna closed her eyes and tried to picture her self at home looking in the mirror. She felt kind of silly, because she didn't think it was working. She opened her eyes half expecting still be not even 2 feet off the ground. But when she looked down she had normal legs and she was wearing her favorite jeans, not feathers.
"I didn't even feel it." She said, wonderously. She had assumed it would be painful, but that was just a stereotype from Hollywood, she supposed.
She sat cross legged on the grass underneath the tree, and took a deep breath.
"So, let's see if I understand this. The 'Paladen' don't like that we can pretty much do whatever we want, so they're killing us? They don't give warnings or laws? It's just kill, no questions no mercy?"
She knew she was asking too many questions at one time, but she didn't care. She had been a friggin BIRD a minute ago. She figured she was entitles to excessive questions.

Fallen Angels: Banished and forgotten.