All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Baneiva
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:38 pm 

Location: Snatching You up and Disposing of your Mutilated Body..
Blog: View Blog (1)

Agony's mouth dropped! Matt ratted him out before he could even get the chance to start building his weapon, instead he sat down and put a rubber band around his feet and placed a needle along the line like a slingshot and let the needle go flying toward Scythe.

Scythe jumped at the voice realizing it was Matt,"Well it's nice to see you have returned, how have you been?."She said,watching Agony let the rubber band go ,she gave a death glare to the doll as she caught the needle.She saw the steak on the table and cocked her head."Oh so your the one who had the chef in a frantic mood." She said still smiling."You had him quite scared."

Agony knew he would pay later but he had to continue his work for revenge. This was all Matt's fault too, he would suffer along with the woman. An evil smile splashed it way on his face.And looked at Matt."You will pay." He said before jumping of the table and running.

~

Devo stopped walking and looked over his shoulder, he felt surging wave of strength and energy coming from the man he had felt peculiar about .He dared not speak for his for would cause people to be weary of him, he did not wish to cause panic now that he was closer to humans."Master it seem this town does hold something of interest." The snake chuckled.'He apparently wants my attention,now that he has gotten it what does he want?' Devo thought still looking over his shoulder.

Devo made no sudden movement or sound, he only stared with a blank expression on his handsome face.He kept his guard up as he waited to see what the man would do.

I am selfish, I am wrong, I am right.I swear I'm right.
'Swear I knew it all along.Deep in the ocean, dead and cast away
Where innocence is burned, in flames
A million miles from home, I'm walking ahead
I'm frozen to the bones, I am...

~|:|.Butler.|:|

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:04 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

Matthew continued eating, watching Agony make his amateur sling shot. He was glad to see Scythe catch the needle that Agony had tried to hit her with. When Scythe spoke to him, he smiled in a charming way.

"Thanks, it's good to be back. I have been doing well." Matt took another bite of his steak, enjoying the taste of it, even if it was chewy.

"Oh, so you're the one who had the chef in such a frantic mood. You had him quite scared."

As Scythe said this, Matthew swallowed his bite, his charming smile turning into a grin. "Heh, yeah, that old chef will believe anything." He paused and shrugged nonchalantly. "I needed some entertainment somehow, and I was beginning to think no one would welcome me back. That is, until you did, Scythe. Anyway, how have you been? I see Agony is being a trouble maker."

https://www.twitch.tv/magicklegacy

Clicks please? ImageImageImageImageImage Thank you!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:24 pm 

Blog: View Blog (22)

Siera smiled slightly as she listened to Asher tale. It was amusing to say the least. She had never before run into any kind of elemental. She sighed and tilted her head as she stared off. The wind biting at her, causing Umbra to pulse a warning into her skull but it quickly died down once the wind traveler caught himself.

Up until this point she hadn't thought much about the Order or Xevan. She wondered silently what was actually going on in the world today.

"Um, Asher.. Do you mind catching me up on what's been going on? I haven't exactly been on this plane of existance since right after Xevan proclaimed himself ruler" She never was one for a hierarchy, but taking orders and giving them was never a problem for her. So long as she was a willing participant from the beginning.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:12 pm 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai
Blog: View Blog (8)

Asher looked at Siera for a moment a little surprised, "Well, hm.... I guess i should tell you about the order! They were a group that brought balance to our world here. Demons and humans worked together and there was a peace and beauty to the land. There was little fear and much prosperity. But they grew lax and Xevan took control, ever since then he has been making the world after his own twisted sense of paradise. The order is all but destroyed but the wind brings me news of a new order perhaps. The old orders offspring are growing and perhaps Xevan will be challenged. I do not know for sure though.... could be rumors and nothing more. The wind tells me many things and it takes a cunning mind to figure out what is and is not true."

Asher smiled warmly, he was enjoying having someone to talk to. Not very often that happened, he spent most of his time swatting pesky demons like flies! For some reason demons had to prove that they were stronger than him.... it always ended the same. Asher shrugged a little, just enjoying having some decent company.

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:17 pm 

<A new order huh?> She thought to herself as she looked down at her hands. The half circle was still there barely touched and the wine was still smelling rather sweet to her. Ignoring the pulsating warning from her sword she lifted the goblet to her lips and downed the contents. One glass always made her feel really good but never anything dangerous. Two glasses was typically her limit as she was laying passed out a good thirty minutes later.

"Is there some kind of meeting place where these 'people' that are trying to create a new order are supposed to be meeting?" She asked genuinely interested after she handed him back his goblet and took another bite of bread.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:05 am 

Blog: View Blog (4)

Sako's Grin grew even wider as he left his finger to the man from that finger a small almost un-noticeable wind came from it. The wind was followed by a wave of dark energy that not only tor parts of the mans cloths off it even cut his skin a little on his face. Sako was enjoying it teasing the man, but before Sako could continue He vanished. As a passerby blocked the sight of the man and Sako Dominique took over and walked off. When Dominique took over all of Sako's power dissipated as if he was never there in the first place.

"Sako, you idiot i told you not to cause trouble" Dominique said quietly to herself as the walked away disappearing into the crowd. Sako giggled a little " hmmmm a man of that much power, i wonder who he belongs to" he replied. "what do you mean?" she asked him out of curiosity. " well think about it Domi, for a demon like him to walk around ... he's probably part of Xevan's group" Dominique paused for a moment. " idiot, he's just living it up that Xevan's in power he probably dosen't have anything to do with him" he sighed as they continued down the high street.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:06 pm 

Scythe smiled at Matt."I'm glad to have welcomed you then.Well It's been quite boring, and Agony is of course doing the daily ,and giving me a headache. But it's not that bad, though I am pleased you came back. Scythe's smile seemed to lower a bit as she remembered Agony's words. "Remember our only priority is to observe Xevan closely not make friends of any sort." Scythe knew the doll was right but maybe it didn't have to be that way people could change, but under Xevan's rule that is not very likely to happen. She sighed but then pushed some of her black hair out of her face and let her orange eyes drift around.

Agony ran by with his dress missing, though he stopped to look at Scythe and Matt.A groan seemed to leave the servants lip and her hand reached her head."Agony Havoc...Where is your dress?" She asked in a motherly tone, as she looked around for something. Agony would have been shaking in fear if he had nerves."Well..um..you see..I-"

His sputtering had stopped as Scythe grabbed the broom and knocked him into another room, like she was playing golf. She smiled happily as she put the broom back in it's original place."She leaned against the door frame, with another sigh.

~

Devo almost cocked a brow but he didn't,'An interesting being.' He thought,letting a the small black snake rest on the ground."I want to know about that man." Devo nodded and continued the direction her was facing.The snake slither through the crowd causing some small shrieks, as Devo continued to walk in the other direction.

The energy from the man evaporated,"You can get rid of your energy but your scent goes no where." The snake hissed , stopping in front of a girl who bared the same scent as the man.The snake looked confused and bobbed around the girl not showing any hostility at all.

He hated how he couldn't communicate with her,all's he could do was flick his tongue in and out of it's mouth.

Devo did not what to be bothered,he had a feeling that being alone wasn't a wish that could just be granted.That snake was just as curious as a child,and very naive and often brought strangers back with it.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:15 pm 

Matt noticed the sudden change in Scythe's appearance, and his brow creased with concern. "Something wrong?"

Matthew also saw Agony without his dress and he laughed out loud, something he didn't do very often. "I think Agony just wants some extra attention," he said, gaining back his composure. He chuckled as he watched Scythe hit him with a broom, sending the doll flying out of the doorway.

While waiting for Scythe to answer, Matt finished his steak. He licked the grease off of his lips and fingertips.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:01 pm 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai

Asher inclined his head a bit, "A meeting place for the order..... why I cannot say at the moment. Rumors have been borne by the wind but if we believed everything the wind bore the order was a powerful group meeting in twelve different locations at the same time with fifty different leaders. So no I cannot tell you what you want to know right now. But like I said that was now, I think though that we should look ourselves! You interest me and seeing as you must travel to find this order I shall go with you! You could use my help and wisdom and I could use some company to travel with! What do you say to that?"

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:46 pm 

Blog: View Blog (4)

Dominique gazed at the odd snake before her, many of the people around her scared by it's size and image. She however smiled at it "well aren't you a cutie" she giggled at it as it looked her up and down. In her head Sako was screaming at her to let him kill it, Dominique simply ignored him and slowly held her finger out allowing the snake to gt a taste of her and Sako's scent. "I wont hurt you little one, but don't follow me again okay?" she said to the snake.

"Damn it Domi i want to tear it apart i want to fight it's master let me, let me, let me, let me fight him" Sako begged in her ear. the desperation in his voice seemed like he couldn't bear it. Dominique still ignored him. waiting for the snake to leave as she waited for the snake to either leave or climb onto her. Either way she was hungry and wanted to go in the cafe that the snake's meeting stopped her from entering.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:56 am 

She listened intently for a moment or two. Something about the winds changing, saying different things, and whatnot. But when he suggested that they go together she was up on her feet with Umbra strapped to her back and offering him an extended hand.

"I would love some company. I wouldn't know where I was, nor where I was going, so someone who can speak with the wind has a better chance at leading us in the right direction then just aimlessly wandering around." She smiled somewhat waiting.

(my posts will get longer the further we get into the rp. sorry they are so short right now lol)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:19 am 

She shook her head at Matt,"Agony should act like a lady if he's going to look like one."
Scythe smiled sweetly at him."Nothing is wrong." Sounding sure of herself though there was a slight hint of uncertainty in her voice, but she masked it well. She looked at Matt and gave him a napkin, to wipe his hands after he licked his fingers.

Agony stomped back in looking quite irritated."You could have killed me,me you idiot the fire is burning in the lounging room."He said holding the dress.Scythe smiled down at him."Now Agony, your already dead technically." Agony narrowed his eyes."Well smartass...Even if so I wouldn't have that damned necromancer to bind my soul back to another body." Scythe shrugged."It would save me the trouble of dealing with a vermin like you." The dolls face dropped but then he smiled again."You couldn't live without me.You have to admit you are quite attached to me."

Scythe looked away from him and sighed."If you think that, though it's the other way around darling. Anyway I want to do something today like shop or take a nice leisurely walk, I'm quite bored right now."

Agony nodded in agreement then looked to Matt,"Hey carnivore, do you have anything in mind?" He referred to Matt as a carnivore because he loved meat like a lion did.

~

The snake nodded at the girl and slither up her arm, coiling around the limb but not tightly.'My sire will come looking for me soon.' the snake thought.'But this girl smells just like that man, it's so confusing,I must find out why.'

Devo continued his trail,though he did not want to leave his curious companion alone.For he wasn't planning on coming back around this town for quite some time. He was juggled from his thoughts as a woman bumped into him and nearly fell while he stood there like an unmovable object. He helped her balance herself and she quickly thanked him while blushing madly, she ran off holding her face like a girl with a crush.'Humans..'

He thought nothing of it and snorted at his almost forgotten thoughts, he turned back to the town and realized he would have to search the entire place for the black spotted snake.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:43 am 

Matthew accepted the napkin and wiped off his fingers. Then, he listened to Agony's and Scythe's conversation, raising a brow. These two are strange. I wonder what they are doing here anyway? Agony is purely evil, but Scythe doesn't seem so bad...

"Hey carnivore, do you have anything in mind?" Agony asked Matt, interrupting his thoughts.

"Well, a walk perhaps? I wouldn't suggest going shopping because Agony's such a handful. She'd be hard to watch while shopping," Matt pointed out.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:00 pm 

Asher jumped up a childish grin spread across his face, he bowed deeply to Siera, "Asher of the wind at your service!" Practically bouncing on his heals he lead the way out of the forest, now if you would follow me for a moment I am going to go up that hill there to listen to the latest new. From there I will determine where to go!"

Asher flew up the hill bouncing on the air, stopping at the highest point he inclined his head to the blowing wind. He listened intently to what news it brought, sifting through all rumors. With a simple nod he turned to Siera, "The wind speaks of a power gathering within the capitol itself. What do you say to that?! Intriguing to say the least. So I say we find out if this power is good or not. If it isn't we will be in for a lovely little fight."

Asher grinned with that same boyish look, a strange light in his eyes, excitement. But behind that gleam his eyes held the ancient wisdom he had and also held the the danger he was. Asher was not one to be underestimated.

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:56 am 

Siera smirked lightly and nodded intently. She was going to enjoy the company she kept with this Asher fellow to be sure. As he bounded away towards the hill, she adjusted her sword to a better fit. Umbra hummed against her, vibrating powerfully through to her very soul. With a slight shake of her head, she responded by ignoring it and followed after her new found companion.

Up to the top of the hill, she stood beside him and closed her eyes. She may not of been able to hear what the wind was saying, but she couldn't deny that it felt good upon her face. Her cheeks shone with a soft glossy hue from the glass of wine, when she smiled up at him. The capital itself eh? She laughed inward so as to not throw anything off balance and nodded in return.

"Alright, to the capital it is then. If a fight is at hand, I'm sure you will hear no complaints from me or my sword." She extended a hand to him, her eyes blazing.

"I offer my services to you Asher of the wind on this journey. Do you accept my companionship and trust?" She tilted her head, her hair swaying with the motion.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:45 pm 

Asher beamed, "I gladly except your companionship and trust! I hope you will except mine as well! For if it is a fight we must face then I would have no other at my side or guarding my back! Together we will face the future, travel like the wind and perhaps learn of hidden secrets!"

Asher took Siera's hand and kissed it gently, "Now let us be on our way! It is a bit of a walk to the capitol." Asher smiled warmly and started down the hill and on to the path that lead into the capitol city, the city in which Xevan ruled, the city some said to be hell itself.

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:02 pm 

Siera couldn't help but smile at all of his excitement. She nodded and accepted his in return and followed behind him down the hill. All the while her sword pulsing against her <Take him. Take his life, I need to feeeed> It whispered into her mind but she shook it off. The sword would not have this man's blood. Though it persisted she growled, baring small, needle sharp canines. >Enough!< She forced back towards the sword and it finally hushed.

The city, Xaven's city. Hell. She smirked as she looked to the back of Asher's head. She couldn't wait.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:19 am 

Devo let his energy seep into the air ,it was his way of calling out to a serpent creature.He knew this was dangerous but he could handle dangers, he feared nothing and did not know if mercy for he was not one to care for the death of an enemy. He stared at the damned palace like church with hidden anger in his eyes, the energy he was sending out grew more and more as he began remembering his return to his village. He wondered what some of his energy would bring him, he knew the demons here sensed him.

The snake whipped his head in the direction the energy was coming from.'He will defiantly stir some trouble doing that here.' The snake hissed.It dropped from the girls arm and sped away as of though in some frantic fear.

Devo noticed the demons here, looked as of though they would challenge him and the soldiers that Xevan had here looked like they were about to take him on as well. 'Hm, wonder what their waiting on?' He thought as he let his energy pulses die down, to a complete stop.

~

Scythe giggled at the fact that Matt called Agony a 'she', Agony on the other hand had not seemed so pleased. 'Did...He just call me a 'she,!?' He yelled in his mind. Scythe looked to Matt and nodded at his statement,"Well you are right managing Agony isn't easy, so a walk it is then." Agony started a Matt with a glare that could kill,"Agony enough, he didn't know you where a boy, and on top of that you look exactly like a girl." Agony sighed sadly and muttered,"I'm sorry ..."

'I honestly don't see why Agony is so paranoid, the people here seem fine with me.' Scythe thought, seeing as she had never lied to any of these people and gave all the kindness she had to offer. Though she hated that they feared the man they all worked under, she wondered if Matt feared him too.

Scythe grabbed the plate Matt was using and the napkin and walked into the kitchen, moments later she returned and noticed that Agony had made his way towards the door, with a sigh she walked slowly over him and sat him on her shoulder. Opening the door, she gestured for Matt to come along.Agony glanced at Scythe for only a moment,'I can't believe that she's actually growing a heart for these people.' His glance became glares burning holes in her. He looked away feeling as of though he had lost a great warrior.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:31 pm 

Matt raised a brow at Scythe's words. "Agony enough, he didn't know you where a boy, and on top of that you look exactly like a girl."

"Hmm? So why'd you stick his soul inside of a doll? Wouldn't a stuffed animal be better suited? Or a boy doll at the least," Matt asked, as Agony went to the door and Scythe followed him, placing the doll on her shoulder.

When Scythe motioned for him to follow, he smiled warmly. Matthew wasn't used to getting company. Sure he and Scythe and Agony exchanged words once in awhile, but most people feared him for being so close to Xevan. Matt gladly joined her at the door, waiting for her response and to lead the way.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:57 am 

Scythe felt Agony shift,"I had nothing to do with his binding, though if I did I would have let his soul rest in eternal sleep. This is the sick joke of a necromancer from some time ago, he kept Agony around to do his bidding. Though that was when I was younger,and the necromancer is dead, for I am the one that killed him." Replying to his question , she strode out the door. "Matt do you think of the Order?" She asked randomly, she had wondered this for quite some time now. Her glinted with curiosity and hidden malevolence,she forced down a wicked smile and made it an innocent one.Her jet black hair blocked her face partially as she walked. Bright orange eyes found themselves resting on Matt twinkling with dark twisted emotions buried in them. She held no fear, she only feared her sworn enemy. Falling in love or truly trust anyone, something one such as her could never do and she would prove one wrong if they thought she could or would. Scythe had learned that Love and Trust would be ones death.

Agony had to admit that Scythe was putting on quite a show, her acting was something that could not be surpassed, but if she acted the part long enough she would begin to become it, at least that is how Agony saw it. She wasn't easy to fool either, but she had a flaw and Agony studied her long enough to find it out. She could not lie. How this came to be was a mystery to him and it almost bother him. What if she were asked why she was here? Would she tell truth of her reasoning, or simply masks the answer with a riddle.

Agony fear that about Scythe, he fear not knowing what was going through her mind. He slide from her shoulder and down her arm. Agony twisted like a woman would with his hand on his hip, his dress swaying in the direction of his hips. Scythe couldn't help but to stare unbelievably. He had humor? How odd, but cute in a special way it made Scythe giggle.