All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Baneiva
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:19 pm 

Location: Snatching You up and Disposing of your Mutilated Body..
Blog: View Blog (1)

With guards,cooks,servants,soldiers,and messengers anyone would have called this place a castle on the inside,but as huge as it was it resembled a five story church,but an unholy one, it was horrifying yet beautiful in a way...mainly unnerving. The devil himself would love for this to be his home. It was tainted with a massive sense of evil. To those outside the structure itself would seem to pose a threat as the ground below it was covered with fog, people talk as of though it’s more of a threat than Xevan himself. They say the soldiers are nothing but undead souls in desiccated bodies, men and women alike.

The dark structure has be come a demoniacal doorway to the plans of the demon man.Things in Baneiva have been changed every since that tyrant Demon Lord Xevan came into power and tainted the land with pure evil. Other creatures of the lands repudiate to even try going against him.For he was too ambitious and blood lusting it terrified them.

Scythe threw her book to the bed nearly hitting an already irritated doll, though no words where spoken ,she already knew what 'he' the doll was thinking of...Pure annihilation of this place and it's lord.Standing and walking toward the bed, she scooped the dolls small body up and sat him on her shoulder, the doll stayed silent without protest as the woman left out of the room.Her face held no type of expression as she strode the halls of the dark manor,the silents between them was almost scary.
Passing the chamber of Xevan made Agony shudder,but then again how could something like a doll shudder. Scythe traveled down the stairs into the kitchen to make sure things were going well there, but she left quickly she had other destinations to be at before Xevan called her.

Rubbing the tattoo on her face she muttered beneath her breath,and her small companion looked over to her with an mischievous smirk,as he jumped from her shoulder and disappeared. A small groan escaped the lips of the woman and then a cackle could be heard not far off.'Damn that vile soul.' Scythe thought aiming the silent insult at the doll. Why did it always end up like this, that doll could be the death of her,whether it be because of something done to throw things out of order ,or a pure accident that would cause her untimely death.
Those two theories kept her cautious."Agony..." Her voice was soft with almost no emotion at all,as she searched for the damned thing."Yes?" Came a small but sly reply, the small thing held hold of some scissors in between the blades lay cream colored drapes,if they were to be cut the entire staff would see it including the Lord.Scythe's eyes did not move from the doll,but they narrowed slightly."I will rip every stitch that holds the cotton in your body, if you cut that curtain."

Agony smiled wickedly as it quickly tried to clamp the scissors shut but the effort failed as Scythe had snatched them.Standing now,her orange eyes filled with triumph as she swiped the scissors. Agony's spirit roared of fear of what she would do next. He was her's now, and he knew it! There was no denying the power she held over him and she intended to never let him forget it either.Scythe stepped forward and was ready to cut those strings from the yarn body.
Agony turned and fled in fear,leaving a very pleased shadow demon. Putting the scissors in her pocket,she strode away continuing her daily duties. Before long she had to remember Devo, she'd wondered when he was coming back. She had already sent him off without much information. She had earned the Lord's trust,but apparently not enough.

I am selfish, I am wrong, I am right.I swear I'm right.
'Swear I knew it all along.Deep in the ocean, dead and cast away
Where innocence is burned, in flames
A million miles from home, I'm walking ahead
I'm frozen to the bones, I am...

~|:|.Butler.|:|

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Baneiva
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:34 am 

Blog: View Blog (4)

Dominique had been in the city for a fair few days now. Sako's idea was to prove to Xevan that he was the strongest. It's always been a thing for Sako, if some one strong came along Sako had to kill him to prove a point. Dominique stood in front of a shop window, and in the reflection stood Sako "Sako, you know you need them" she she said to him pretending too look at the items in the shop window. "Tch ... I don't give damn. "I'll kick his ass anyway" he spat folding his arms. Dominique looked at him then back at the shops items. "But this time Sako, you need to be at full strength. " that way if you bean Xevan no one will question you"

There was a pause before Sako spoke again "tch .... fine" Sako hated when Dominique was right. which was pretty much most of the time. In their relationship Dominique was the brains and Sako was the brawn."Oi ... let me loose for while" he said after a Dominique had looked through another shops window. "Why now?" she asked him as she continued to browse. Sako could only take over her body if she let him. It had been like that for long time now, even though he hated it. he couldn't change it. Of course when they talk like this only Dominique can hear him making her sound insane.

There was another pause "on one condition, stay away from that place" she looked at him like a mother telling her child where he can and cannot play. "Tch ... fine. "I wanna spread my legs is all we haven't done it a while" Dominique giggled and looked around before entering a small ally. With a Flash of black and red light, Dominique turned into Sako. His tall dark figure gracefully strode out of the ally way and onto the streets. "Hmpf, now then. time for a little fun" he smiled as he walked through the town

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:13 pm 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai
Blog: View Blog (8)

The wind blow hard through the trees, some of the last trees that had life in them. A man came into the center of the small glade born by the wind. He landed quietly and laughed out loud. His life was contagious and everything around him seemed to laugh with him. He looked young and there was life in his eyes. Vitality in his step and merriment in his voice. He began to sing and the trees seemed to inline their branches to the sound. Small creatures emerged from their dens and gathered around the strange man. For a moment all of the pain in the world was forgotten and replaced by joy in life. Asher walked around the glade and found a nice tree and nestled himself into a crook to take a nap in the sun. He after all was like the wind, blow hard one moment and vanish at another. Now was time for sleep. A childish smile spread across his face as he entered a pleasant sleep.

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:09 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

It was so sad, everything seemed so dark, glum. Amber just wasn't used to it, in fact, she hated it! Nothing seemed to have a life anymore, including her. Ever since the land went down, so did everyone else.

Amber tried to make people happy by doing simple magic tricks, but who was she kidding, there was nothing to make this better. What this land needed was a hero. A savior.

She was torn from her thoughts when she heard Sandra call her.

"Amber! Its time for your lessons! Where are you?!" Crap.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:18 pm 

Blog: View Blog (22)

Siera walked quietly through the woods, taking in the scenery on such a beautiful day. It had been awhile since she had gone into open day light and the feeling of the sun beating down on her neck was a comforting feeling. Her eyes flashed as she spotted someone leaning up against the trunk of an old tree.

Her eyes shifted to black as she stepped into the nearest shadow she could find and started slithering down the side of the tree in the form of a snake. The branch she found on the tree hung low and the shadow it produced formed a new shadow figure. Whipping her tongue out at him, tasting his scent. She rubbed up against his arm as she slithered to the ground and then quickly dashed across and through the grass to another tree and another shadow only to come out some ways infront of him further into the wood.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:09 am 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

Matthew was inside Xevan's palace. He wondered how long he'd be staying this time.

Matthew stood in one of the long halls, his right foot against the wall behind him, and he was leaning on it, with his head down, his spike blonde hair shadowed his ice-blue eyes. He hadn't moved for sometime now, but no one had passed him yet. He looked much like a statue.

Matthew shifted, ever-so-slightly. Moving his head from side to side so he could look down both ends of the hall. Still no one was coming. Was anyone going to welcome him back?

With a sigh, Matt stepped away from the wall, folding his arms across his chest. Well now, how can I keep myself entertained? he thought to himself. Finally, he shrugged, and disappeared.

In the next instant, he was standing in the dining hall. It was mostly empty, but one of the chef's jumped at his sudden appearance.

The chef stared for a few seconds, swallowing hard. He cleared his throat, as if searching for his voice. "Mr. Kline, what would you like?"

Matt smirked. "I'll have the usual, old man. Make it quick, or I might just have to eat you instead," he replied, his smirk stretched into a maniacal grin that his ice blue eyes commented perfectly.

The chef shivered, and it wasn't because he was cold. The chef quickly got to work.

Matt chuckled softly, so the chef wouldn't hear. Matt liked meat, sure, but he wouldn't eat a fellow demon. Matthew sat at a table, watching the chef make his steak.

https://www.twitch.tv/magicklegacy

Clicks please? ImageImageImageImageImage Thank you!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:51 am 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai

Asher woke at the feeling of something on him, he looked around the glade, something was looking at him, he turned his head a little and saw what it was that was watching him. He smiled widely, a kind smile.

"Well there is no reason to hide from me! I am not going to hurt you. I am feeling exceptionally happy today. So take on your normal appearance and sit down. I could use someone on this fine day to pass some time with. I even have food if you are hungry."

Asher smiled a little more, he was old and the wind had brought him news of many things, there were few creatures alive that he did not know about.

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:26 am 

Siera stopped in her tracks. Normally people who weren't paying attention to their surroundings were startled by her slight teasing. She wasn't used to people calling out to her. She turned and her eyes gazed up at the man. Purple with a taint of white swirls, contemplating what to do next. Should she go and join this man underneath the tree, or continue on her solitary walk? It had been some time since she really spoke to anyone, and she wasn't really all that shy, jut reserved.

With a quick decision blistering through her head, her eyes became lifeless floating orbs of nothingness. Letting the shadows consume her she came up beside him using the shadows connection link. "It's not that I thought you would harm me. If I had, I wouldn't of approached you in the manner I did." She replied curtly and withdrew Umbra from her back, leaning it against the tree she sat down beside the man.

"It was more or less seeing how close I could get without you knowing I was there." she tilted her head as she looked at him from a side profile. He was attractive to say the least.

"I could use someone on this fine day to pass some time with. I even have food if you are hungry"

She smiled softly and nodded. "Thank you. I guess I will accept your offer, though I'm not much for the taste of human food. Umbra usually helps me when I need nourishment. But thank you anyway."

She seemed a little uneasy, but the steady beating pulse of her sword right beside her, calmed her nerves. "My name is Siera. It's nice to meet you."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:30 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

"You know, one day you are going to have to fight off evil and you might need more than a quick reflex and a punch. If you don't pay attention you will die in a battle!" Sandra scolded Amber, but it wasn't the first time she had heard this speech. Although she knew exactly what Sandra was going to say, she hated to be scolded, it made her mad. It made her want people to burst into flames.

"I'm sorry Sandy, I should be paying attention. I need help with my spells and your the only one to do that. Please forgive me?" Amber tried to sound as sincere as possible, she didn't mean it but she knew that Sandra was the best thing that ever happened to her.

Sandra nodded, keeping a solemn expression, "Today we are going to work on your fire abilities. You have been blessed with a special gift towards the element of fire, and it can help you in any battles that you face. Let's get started." Amber smiled. She loved playing with fire, there was nothing that could make this day turn the other way. At least she hoped it didn't.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:07 pm 

While fleeing from Scythe, Agony darted into the dining area ,as he was so busy looking back he had crashed into a table's leg. Seeing as he was stuffed it didn't affect him any,but upon hearing an familiar voice ,he looked up to see only Matthew.A smile crept over the doll's face,as he now had someone to bother and entertain himself with rather than an grumpy servant who was always ready to slice him up.

Agony looked around for a way to reach the top of the table,with a small mumble he grabbed the bottom of Matt's pants and tugged lightly."Hey, you mind giving me a hand?" he asked.Agony looked into something that reflected his image and he frowned,annoyed with the fact he looked like a girl. He shook off the thought and tugged once more.

Scythe finished checking up on the daily jobs of others, she walked around once more and found herself smelling steak.Trailing off toward the kitchen she watched a chef moving quickly as he put the stove on it's highest temperature,as of in some sort of rush,"He'll end up burning us alive by a simple mistake."She said lowly walking up to him and placed a hand on her own shoulder,"Will you slow down,or do you want to burn alive in this kitchen?" She said cocking her head to the side at him. The chef jumped at her voice then slowly looked at Scythe."Sorry,I'm trying to move as quickly as I can. " he said returning to his current duty, he dared not ignore her question.

She shook her head and watched,as he put the now finished steak on a plate with a few other necessary things he scurried out of the kitchen into the dining area.Scythe had strode into the lounge area wondering where Agony was.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:54 pm 

Matthew looked down at Agony, smirking a little, and one brow raised slightly. He noticed the chef was headed his way out of the corner of his eye and said, "Hang on, little one, let me get my food first. What is it you want anyway?"

The smell of the steak almost had Matt's mouth watering, but Matt knew better than to take his eyes off of Agony. He didn't completely trust a talking doll, and probably with good reason in this one's case, no matter how cute she might look.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:18 pm 

Asher smiled, "Yes human food is really quiet nasty but this!" Asher pulled out some bread, "Is not mere human food! This is food blessed by song and earth! Food fit for the gods! Taste like no other in one bite! Takes me one small circle to feel full..... but then again I am part wind so I don not need as much as mortals. But I enjoy a good meal. And some fine wine." Asher pulled out a crystal bottle full with deep red wine. "It may look simple but there are few who dine as well as we will today!" Pulling out emerald goblets, Asher poured the wine and broke a circle of bread in half. Raising his glass to Siera, "To your health." Asher took a deep drink and leaned back, "Yes that hits the spot." He took a small bite of the bread, "Oh forgot to mention my name! I am Asher the wandering bard." At least that was the role he felt like playing, he felt full of song and so today he was a bard tomorrow who knew what he would be!

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:33 pm 

As Sako walked down the streets, the young teens and young women all stared with blushed faces at his figure. His dark heavy greaves clinked with each long stride. His eyes glinted with a tiny flash of black and red as he let a tiny pulse of magic blow like the wind through the city. He could feel a piercing and un-approving glare burn at the back of his skull. He turned to see a very disgruntled Dominique in the window's reflection. He grinned from ear to ear hoping that something would come out. that his little taunt would work.

Sako looked back at the black church like building and smiled. "You wont spoil my fun now, would Domi?" he asked her still grinning as he looked at the church. Dominique sighed "Let me guess since I wouldn't let you near the church. "Your making the church come to you?" she pinched the bridge of her nose and shook her head. "Of course, why should I go to them. "They should come to me" he laughed waiting for anything, or anyone to from inside the church.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:45 pm 

She relaxed against the back of the tree, her gaze staring off into the forested horizon. He felt extremely at peace sitting beside this wandering bard though she didn't know why. She accepted half of his circle of bread and a green goblet from him. Just as she was about to take a sip of the wine, Umbra pulsed radiating, sending still images into her mind. The bread then, she sighed. She hadn't been able to take a drink of good wine in a very long time, but the thought of falling over clumsily drunk just because she had an extremely low tolerance.

Instead she held onto the goblet in a gloved fist, while she tasted the bread. It was quite good actually she mused gently to herself, and her sword didn't disagree for which she was happy. A traveling bard eh? She tilted her head just so, sending a sideways glance at Asher. He wasn't just a bard. She could feel the strength coming off of him like radiation waves and she only shook her head and smiled. A traveling bard was better than a holy demon slaying demoness.

She shrugged her shoulders and relaxed again, still debating on whether or not to at least taste the wine.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:27 pm 

Agony smiled up at Matt surely after months living with a doll like him, he knew that Agony himself was a terror to all the staff here, but he had never bothered Matt only spoken to him a couple of times . Though Scythe knew this man as well and spoke to him more than Agony, often having to remind the servant that making friends with Xevan's messenger, or anyone else was not a good idea .

Scythe said she knew that, but it never seemed like it . Maybe in Agony's eyes she had grown comfortable or maybe truly soft . This not only agitated Agony but it served to worry him as well .But he did not doubt her completely .

"I want to be on top of the table, I'm planning something . And besides I'm alittle bored need a bit of entertainment ,though if your going to eat then eat I will not disturb you Matthew ."He said casually .'He must think I'm some sort of girl.' Agony began to think . He clutched on to some objects he had gathered from the wait, his revenge was going to be put into motion as soon as he got on that table .

' This is the second time I have tried getting back at Scythe, the first time I failed, I won't this time!' Sure he was her loyal friend but they had their moments were they pull pranks on one another .

~
Devo was heading from Xevan's palace after his short talk with Scythe, often being mistaken as one of Xevan's henchman was a pain, but you couldn't tell from the way he looked that it bothered him ."Why do I continue to come threw this measly town, this place does not bring me anything useful ."He asked the snake wrapped around his arm ."Sire I do not know of your reasons,maybe you are attracted to the many entertainments of this place and maybe the humans here perk your curiosity." the snake hissed .

"That I believe, is far from the case my friend.The very stench of humans disgust me to no end ." The snake chuckled quietly at Devo, for what he had said was not true, but it was just his way of speaking.

He felt the stares of all these humans around him, he felt they stared at him like he was some sort of snake charmer .

As he continued, he kept his eyes straight ahead not bothering to acknowledge the man,looking like he was waiting for something from the palace,though he sensed something rather peculiar from the man .

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:48 am 

"Up to no good as always, eh?" Matthew asked, still smirking. Once the plate was placed in font of him, he gently lifted the doll onto the table and sat Agony behind his plate. Matt tuned to the chef to say his thanks.

The chef nodded once and went back into the kitchen, and that's when Matthew noticed Scythe.

"Hey Scythe, I found your... I mean, I found Agony," Matt said, looking at her. Then, he turned to eat his steak, his eyes on the doll. Matthew breathed in the delicious steak, cutting off a piece with his fork. The meat was a little stiff, a result of being cooked too fast. Matt sighed, and bit the steak off his fork. It was chewy, but still tasty.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:05 am 

After Asher had finished his food he set down his goblet, "So tell me what is someone such as yourself doing out all but yourself with a sword? It is dangerous out there is you don't know what you are doing. Perhaps you are on some sort of mission, a quest?" Asher smiled and tapped his fingers against the roots of the tree.

The wind blew through the glade carrying messages of things that were far off, Asher inclined his head some catching little bits here in there, over all nothing of extreme interest. Asher wasn't in the mood for intense information gathering, no today he didn't care what was happening in the world.

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:24 am 

Siera sighed softly and shrugged. She wasn't much for giving information when it wasn't really needed so she simply replied to him as honestly as she could.

"No reason. Just walking through. Umbra is apart of me. She goes everywhere I go. What about you?" She mused lightly, curious.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:05 am 

Asher listened, odd sword, odd connection, not unheard of but rare. Asher mused a little longer then Siera asked about himself. What a strange question.... well he would have to give her an answer he guessed.

"What am I doing, hm..... well I am traveling! I have blown over these lands for years but things have changed and now I am looking for more places to be free. I am afraid Xevan has not done much for the land itself, foolish demon that he is." Asher scowled, he wasn't fond of Xevan and didn't like the way he messed things up, especially some of his own travels. "You see I am a free wanderer! I am the wind, well at least partly, what I is complicated but most call me a sorcerer. I listen to the wind and learn, I fly free and roam the world never staying one place long. Giving help when I feel like it. The order tried to recruit me in their day but I am afraid I do not want to be tied down. But I guess I helped them from time to time. I mostly travel and write, yes I love music but there has been very little of that since Xevan's reign. A pity I must say."

Asher frowned and the wind took a harsh chill to it and blow a little harder bitting at things. Asher breathed deeply and calmed himself. The wind returned to a soft breeze that brought warmth.

"Sorry about that! If I am not careful I will work myself up into a tempest, and it is best that no one is around when I get like that."

Asher laughed and took another drink from his goblet.

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:20 am 

Sako noticed an odd manwith a snake heading past him, and from ear to ear grew a rather nasty grin. Sako could tell this man was different, and he wanted to play a little. His towering figure stood deathly still as the odd man with the snake walked passed. As he did Sako let out an even bigger pulse, but not just on. It was like a heart beat the energy pulsed and pulsed but Sako stood still, like a statue. Though he didn't want to make a mess of his new female fans he couldn't be bothered anymore with them. no Sako wanted to play.

"Sako, stop it." Dominique ordered in his ear. Sako ignored her this time. he wanted a little play time. "Shut up Domi, II want to have fun with him" he mumbled to himself. still letting out the heart beat like pulse. Sako's sick and twisted sense of play had taken over him almost. Well to him it was playing, to others it was normally a fight for their lives especially those that tried to purify him once. That incident made for a very messy play time.