All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Section 123rd (IC)
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 5:35 pm 
Savior

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Taylor awoke with a start. She had that terrible dream again. Or was it her soul traveling back to that date of pure torture and agony. Forcing her to relive that terrible experience; maybe it was because she never let go. She felt out of place in her room. It was dark and the only light game from the green glow of the clock on her stand. She often kept the window open so that light would make it in, but now she realized that it was boarded shut. Taylor stared at the ceiling to recollect her thoughts. They took me to one of the many white room. I was strapped down, but that was normal procedure for when they did injections; although never to the extreme of last night. Or was it... when was it? how long was i out this time? There was excruciating pain.. the kind from six years ago when Keyana.. No! don't think about then. There is nothing you can do. Rubbing the tears from her eyes Taylor rolled out of bed and quickly crossed the tiny cubed room to the metal door. She figured that she needed some fresh air. She opened the door silently then as she shut it the click echoed through the hallway. She took a right and began walking past all the other people's rooms. Her mind wandered, How long was I out? Did the new people already arrive to replace the ones that recently died? Her feet padded silently along the white marble floor and her hand traced the long white walls as she walked toward the main lobby. She reached the lobby's glass double doors to the balcony. The test subjects living quarters took up the entire second floor. She opened the doors and was immediately greeted by a gentle breeze that tossed her long fiery hair back and the black t-shirt that she wore as a night gown that hung loosely on her body blew slightly in the breeze.AS it was a new moon tonight the stars shone brightly, but the forest behind the laboratory was eerily silent tonight.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Section 123rd (IC)
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:23 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

She finds herself staring at the ceiling of her cramped, white room. She hates white. Oddly enough she finds herself staring often. Even more strange, she called this ugly white room home. Maybe because she doesn't have a real home anymore. I hate staring at this ugly color! it makes me sick! With that thought she lazily throws herself out of bed and heads for the door. Where am i going to go? Its not like she could walk down to the kitchen and get herself a nice cold slice of pizza. The kitchen closed at ten o' clock. its not like she could go to the forest and run around. There is a fence around the entire perimeter. Like a caged animal. Thats all we are. Animals. Glumly she forces herself to crawl back into bed, after all, there was nothing better to do. "Hmmmm, three o' clock. Another four hours of aimless staring. Fun." she says out loud, hoping some miracle would save her from this torture.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 2:32 am 

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)

Rosalie groaned getting up, opening her golden brown eyes blinking a few times to get used to the light. She let out a goan looking at the mark her leg having a flash back.

'Does he love me....or is our whole relationship based on apperance?' Suddely hand went around her mouth sher tried to kick but the hands where too strong as she was put in the back of a van. What seemed like forever the van stoped and the man grabed her and pulled her into a building and was put into a room with a growling pure black wolf. She turned banging on the door, " No....No please let me out!!!! Please let me out the wolf is growling at me!" She turned seeing the wolf lung and bit her leg hard as she screamed in pain. She was pulled out of that room and she was put into an empty white a room with a bed, a small window adn a sinks with a mirror above it. Everything seemed normal untill night fell, she looked out the window and had the strange urge to howl at the full moon. Suddely the sounds of cracking bones and tearning mucles filled the room and the Rosalie had shifted from her human form to a pure black wolf. She sat down and howled at the moon.

She shook her head and let out a sigh feeling the bite that was always a few degrees higher then her normal body temerature. She opened the door to her room and went to go get some food. She entered the kitchen and grabed an apple, she walked around while eating it. She walked around and caught the scent of another person there, she followed the scent and saw a girl. "Hello." She asked as her golden brown eyes shinning and she smiled at the girl taking a bite of her apple.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:03 am 

Medals: 4
3rd Year (1) Supporter (1)

Muffled voices and blurred vision took over James' senses. The anesthesia wore off and he was slowly coming too. His memories were just as blurry as his eye sight. All he could remember was the coats coming into his room to sedate him. The blinding lights gave him an almost immediate headache, something he never got used to. The voices started to clear up as well as his vision, although lately whenever there was light, his vision was drastically impared, but at night...he felt at home in the dark these days.

"Heart rate?"
"Normal. It came down quite a bit almost immediately after the radiation injection."
"What about his new developements?"
"Marvelous and disturbing don't even begin to describe it. Excess bone marrow virtually leaked into his system, but won't go past his elbow and shows no signs of ever getting there. The marrow seemed to form around his skin instead of around bone as it normally does, and with the radiation...the marrow has developed into almost an entirely different material all together. So far it's safe to assume that his 'claws', so to speak, can go through conventional material like clothing, plastic, and leather. Whether they can go through metals is inconclusive since we don't have enough data to support that theory. We do however, have reason to believe that material has something to do with his abilities."
"I see...run some more tests then have the guards take him back to the isolation cell." One of the scientists turned and left the lab. The automatic sliding door hissed, then sealed shut behind the leaving scientist.

See that's the only thing you nerds are good for, telling me just what i'm capable of and letting me go the distance later on in simulation testing...it's only a matter of time before I have all the information, skills and power I need to mess your world up... James thoughts and senses had fully come back. He glanced around the familiar lab while he strapped tightely against a gurney that was propped up vertically.

"Ah Mr. Larsen, I see the sedative finally wore off. Welcome back" The remaining one was James' assigned scientist, Doctor Weathers.

"Always glad to be back, Coat" James spoke with a dark sarcastic tone. His own derrogatorive name for any of the scientists. Most still don't like it but Weathers puts up with it. Weathers simply pushed up his glasses and placed a clipboard down on the edge of the table next to James, it's corner just reaching past the edge, casting a small but noticeable shadow at the table's end. James' hair helped to hide his black glowing eyes from noticing the small shadow. He felt it too, as if it were already a part of him just sitting there. Two armed guards entered the lab and stood on either side of James. Weathers approached and unfastened James' head strap, then leaned in and wispered, "We've got big plans for you boy, and by the time I'm done with you, you'll be nothing more than a mindless drone and we'll be the ones in control of your abilities"

James smiled and wispered back, "Control this..." and with a swift and powerful motion, James rammed his forehead straight into Weathers' nose, sending him stumbling back towards the table with the clipboard. With a simple thought, the small and seemingly harmless shadow the clipboard cast at the tables's edge lurched out like a spike and pierced right into Weathers' back, hitting just under his left kidney. The guards quickly pulled out their shock-rods and continuously beat and shocked James until he passed out. Weathers eventually made it to his feet, his heavy breathing made his wound hurt even more. He winced as he pointed towards the door.

"Take him to the isolation cell, quickly! And turn on all of the lights in there! There can be NO shadows! And get me a bloody medic!" Weathers' screams showcased his pain. This wasn't the first time James had injured a scientist, or even a guard. They keep him in a specialized room in the basement since he tends to pose a major threat during testing. Since his first attack on one of the staff members, his normal "privileges" like being able to decorate his room or simply walk outside have been removed. But to James, it's all just a matter of time...

This is for everything you’ve ever loved
Use all the pain that you’ve felt in your life as the currency go out and trade it for blood
You are not you. You are now us
We are the only ones that you can trust
You’ll become fear. They’ll become dust
Before this moment you didn't mean much
You are the smoldering vessel of punishment born to do nothing but justify us"

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:27 am 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai
Blog: View Blog (8)

Darkness.... that was all... there was no sound, no feeling. A child in a dark room, a mere infant, four years old and terrified of the dark. The child was silent, he couldn't cry, he saw things in the dark, it was't good. He saw the horrors of life in his minds eye. His heart sank lower, a hiss was heard. The child turned right and left but couldn't see anything in the pitch black. He could smell something.... it was terrible and the child held his breath. He could feel something like smoke surround him. He shut his eyes tight as it began to sting his skin. Coughing barely able to breath the child fell to the hard floor. He was sure he was going to die.The gas burned his skin, the kid shielded as much of himself that he could but it was too late. Then an intense heat shot through the room. The child screamed in pain, the left part of his face was uncovered and he could feel it burn, his right hand which covered the other part of his face began to hurt and he felt something come out and pierce his skin. The child passed out, the lights came on, men in lab coats walked in to see if the child was still alive. He was. They talked and then took him to his room.

Evan sat straight up in his bed sweet beading down his face. He hated sleep... it was never restful and he saw things he should never see. His dreams were always troubled, he had never known anything else. He had lived here all his life. He was a reject, a freak. The tests that had been performed on him had been banned, they had been failures and everyone except Evan had died due to the test. For some reason had survived, he didn't know why he wished he had died. It was hell here and there was nothing here for him. But he could never escape, even if he did get away from this hell hole he would never be able to hide. He was too noticeable, a freak. Evan looked into his mirror a single tear fell down his right cheek. HIs left face was horribly scared and disfigured. It looked like something out of a ghost story. He looked away he couldn't bear to look at himself. His right hand had three claws protruding from between his knuckles. Shaking his head he picked up his half mask and put it on. At least with it on he could walk around. Not many tests were performed on him now a days. The scientists at this point were curious to see how long Evan could survive. They had figured out he was fast, had power over fire and could make people see things. What they didn't know was that he could also feel others pain if he touched them. It was weird. They kept talking about him and something special they had planned. Evan wasn't sure what but it couldn't be good. Opening his door Evan walked around the halls. He didn't know anyone at the moment, those he had known were dead. Making his way to the balcony Evan heard voices, two girls were out there... one was a red head whom Evan thought he had seen a few times... Taylor he thought was her name. Then there was another girl, blond and very stunning. Evan started to back away when he saw them, he didn't want to intrude, his foot slipped though on a wet spot on the floor. He fell to the ground and he felt his mask start to slip off. He quickly threw up a hand to study his mask but the rest of him fell hard on the ground. He was dazed for a moment, he moved his right hand and heard his claws scrape across the floor. Sitting up some he saw the two girls spin around and stare at him.

"Sorry, didn't mean to disturb you... I um... slipped." Evan felt stupid sitting there like that. He wasn't good around people, they often asked too many questions and tried to see his face.... once they saw him they would never talk to him again.

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 1:49 pm 

After the last four hours of sleepless sleep, Jo finally decides its time to face the world that awaits her and gets out of bed. Its an easy task however because she was already restless and needed to get out of bed. So as she rolled out of bed she heard noises coming from the kitchen. Who could be in the kitchen at this hour? People slept in around here, so any early risers besides herself was unheard of. Almost. Jo slowly makes her way down the white hallway (ehh white..) mindlessly running her fingers along the wall leaving large scratches. Oh well, they will clean it up. They always do. As she turned into the kitchen she saw no one. oh well Jo walked over to the fridge and looked for her absolute favorite meal. Cold pizza. Nothing. So she sauntered over to the marbled counter. She leaned against the cool surface and sighed as she reached for an apple. CHOMP CHOMP. Right in the middle of a bite she looked over to the door way and saw a girl.
"Hello." She asked as her golden brown eyes shinning and she smiled at me.
"Hey, how are.." but my response was interrupted by a loud crash. They both looked over at the same time to find a boy lying on the ground. Hastily sitting up.
"Sorry, didn't mean to disturb you... I um... slipped." The boy looked uncomfortable just sitting there like that, obviously trying to turn his left side away from us. But why does he seem to be ashamed of his face? Its beautiful! Jo forced herself to stop staring at the gorgeous boy and flock to his side.
"Are you okay?" She asked, astounded by the intricate design that laced his entire left side.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 4:26 pm 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai

Evan looked up at the girl, "Yeah I am fine... thanks." Standing up and making double sure his mask was firmly in place Evan looked around, he didn't know the people, feeling a bit awkward he tried speaking again, "So... um... you all new here or something? Can't say I have seen you around recently. Or have you been kept down below?" Evan hoped it wasn't a stupid question.... cause he could very well have missed them for years. He often holed up in his room and wouldn't come out for days on end. And seeing as he was never tested on now a days he would roam the top floor while everyone else was being tested. He would normally go back to his room when people started coming back up. But he was pretty sure these people were new. He wondered how long they would last, a morbid thought but it was common enough for people to die here. The place was filled with death and suffering. You became insensitive to it after a while. And when you have never known anything else, no kindness or compassion well... things are always pretty bleak. Evan tended not to make friends because all of them would die... and it hurt too much to lose friend after friend. He learned that lesson well at 8 years of age. He wondered if that was odd.... for an 8 year to come to terms with death and be exposed to the things he had been exposed to. He assumed it wasn't but he couldn't be sure. He wondered if these people knew anything of the outside world.... for that was his one weakness, he loved to hear about life away from here. He wondered what the real world was like, cause he knew for a fact he was not living in it!

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 7:53 pm 

The stench of bleach, leather and chains filled James' nostrils. He knew exactly where he was; his "new" room. It was normally a temporary room for when subjects lashed out and became violent towards the scientists, guards, and even other subjects. But in James' case, they made it his personal room with a few minor touch ups. Aside from the typical all-white paint job of the walls, the floors and ceilings were completely covered with recessed halogen lights, making it impossible for any shadows to be present for James to control. After the transformation of his hands, they placed steel "mittens" over his hands and had them attached to heavy chains that were connected to the walls. James sat on his knees, slightly bent over while his arms were stretched out to the sides, a position he became all too used to.

James looked around the room thinking of his possible escape. He couldn't wait any longer. Now was the time to set the wheels in motion. All he needed was the door to open and if he could do what he thought he could do, then everything will work out.

James slowly rose to his feet. He stretched his head from side to side, cracking his neck making it feel more comfortable and loose. He flexed and began trying to bring his hands together, attempting to stretch the chains out. He knew he couldn't break them by just pulling them, but he had to test their durability, and they were strong. James pulled some more hoping they might give a little and loosen up. Although lean in physique, James had worked up some muscle, and the radiation seemed to offer a slight increase in strength as well. He had yet to truly test it out.

James began to squat down as if he were getting ready to jump. Still pulling on the chains, James shot up jumped as high as he could, flipping forward in the air. Upon landing in a crouched position on one knee, James yanked as hard as he could on the chains. A loud "clank" rang out into the hallway just outside his cell. James looked at the walls and could see the force of his pull with the force of his fall loosened the chains from the wall greatly.

"One more should do it..." he spoke quietly to himself. Slowly pulling on the chains again, he assumed the position and jumped back into the air, landing exactly how he did before, but this time with greater success! The right chain flew out of the wall and the left loosened up significantly. A brief sigh of relief escaped James' lips but it was soon turned back into focus as he heard the guards gathering outside the door. He quickly ran towards the door and pressed himself against the wall next to it. Just as the door slid open, three guards stormed the room, tranquilizer guns armed and ready. James smiled then with a quick swing of his right arm, he sent the free chain forward, wrapping around the neck of the guard closest to him and yanked him down. The guard landed so hard on his back he cracked the plastic flooring that covered the floor lights and it caused him to fire his weapon. The tranq-dart went right into one of the ceiling lights, knocking it out. That was all James needed. He quickly darted forward lifting up the downed guard by his shoulders, surprising the other two guards and snapping them out of their initial shock of how quickly this was all happening, They opened fire but were only hitting the guard James was using as a shield. James looked down at the cracked floor and stomped his foot down hard, breaking the rest of it and the lights under his foot. He now had a shadow and without wasting anymore time he flung the tranquilized guard at the other two, knocking them back against the wall.

"Hope you two aren't afraid of the dark..." James stood with a menacing look. With the simple raise of his still enclosed hands, the shadow on the floor spread, breaking all the lights in the floor and then quickly shot up towards the ceiling, knocking out all of those lights as well. The room was now dead silent and completely pitch black, save for the light from the hallway coming through the open doorway. The guards stood still against the back wall, waiting for the next move. Their breath was the only sound and it echoed in the room loudly. Suddenly they heard two loud metal bangs and chains piling up on the floor. They knew exactly what had happened. James somehow managed to get the metal mittens off. The moment that followed was filled with bloody screams of pain that echoed down the hallways of the basement. Then there was silence.

James stood looking down at the bloody mess of the guards in the darkness. His eyesight was more than perfect now. The light in the hallway still bothered him a bit when he glanced in that direction. James quickly knelt down and took the goggles off of one of the guards. Now was his moment. Now was the time. James bolted out of the room making a quick right and ran as fast as he could down the hallway only skidding to a halt when he saw two guards patrolling the next hallway. He leaned up against the wall and glanced up to see an air duct. It didn't take long but James managed to climb inside right as the guards rounded the corner.

James crawled around the air ducts for sometime before he came to a spot where he had heard voices. But they weren't Guards or Coats. They were other subjects. Looking through the vent he recognized the one boy as he's seen him before. Well before James was transferred down into the isolation cell. The half-mask the kid wore was memorable to say the least. The two females were unknown to him though. Regardless they were test subjects like him and it was just a matter of time before they would wither and die from the experiments. It wasn't just him that had to escape this place; James had to get as many as he could. He could see it in their eyes that they felt like nothing more than lab rats. This was no way to live and James knew that.

Suddenly the duct began to creak, and then eventually it gave way to James' weight. He had lingered too long in one spot and a section of the duct came crashing down on top of the refrigerator and James came tumbling out of it. He looked up at the startled faces of the other three subjects and quickly rose to his feet. His glowing black eyes quickly glanced at the three of them and his fingers twitched. James realized this is the first time anyone besides the scientists and guards have seen him. When he had first arrived he had a healthy skin tone, short hair and was a bit on the skinny side. Now his skin was pale, his hair was a bit greasy and came down to his shoulders, his chin had a small two days growth of hair forming, his white jogging pants and white sleeveless shirt were torn and dirty from crawling around the air ducts, his physique became more lean and muscular and the most obvious difference, and possibly the most frightening, were his glowing black eyes and black clawed hands. James thought he looked menacing and violent now.

Suddenly James heard heavy footsteps coming from down the hallway. Some radio chatter followed and James knew it was a guard. He quickly ran up and pressed himself up against the wall near the entrance of the kitchen.

"I heard voices. I'm checking the kitchen." A guard turned the corner and stood at the kitchen entrance, pointing his tranquilizer gun at the three subjects. "Hey, you aren't supposed to be..." James quickly interrupted the guard by lunging forward grabbing the barrel of the gun and the Guard's helmet, smashing him against the wall. The guard quickly retaliated with a knee to James' torso but it wasn't enough. James landed an unbelievably strong right hook across the guards face then shoved his hand through his chest.

"Just die..." James grunted, as he grabbed hold of the guard's heart and squeezed it tight until the guard fell to the ground. James looked back at the other three.

"I'm getting out of here; either come with or stay here and die, your choice." His voice was cold but his tone wasn't threatening. With that James turned to head down the hallway

Use all the pain that you’ve felt in your life as the currency go out and trade it for blood

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:12 pm 
Savior

Supporter (1)

Taylor swirled around to see two girls that had just acknowledged each other. She didn't really speak to people often anymore. When one of the females noticed her she froze. Not knowing what to say back. then there was a thud and the two other girls swiveled around to see, Taylor slinked back into the shadows of the curtains watching. This man on the floor she had seen before. His name started with an E maybe. Eric? Evan, yeah it was Evan. He intrigued her. He often stayed in his room or away from people. "Sorry, didn't mean to disturb you... I um... slipped." He said obviously unnerved. She studied him. He must have been in the radioactive testing. He was interesting. One of the girls ran over to him, she didn't seem frightened by him at all. Suddenly there was a loud creaking noise and down came another man. He was frightening but at the same time she had an urge to walk over to him, she took a step forward out of the shadows, but hesitated as she heard footsteps running down the hallway, followed with some radio chatter The man from the ceiling quickly ran and pressed himself up against the wall near the entrance of the kitchen.

"I heard voices. I'm checking the kitchen." A guard turned the corner and stood at the kitchen entrance, pointing his tranquilizer gun at the three of us. "Hey, you aren't supposed to be..." The man with claws quickly lunged forward grabbing the barrel of the gun and the Guard's helmet, smashing him against the wall. The guard retaliated with a knee to the torso but it wasn't enough. This thing of a man landed a strong right hook across the guards face then shoved his hand through the guard's chest.

"Just die..." He grunted, his eyes glowing an eerie black. Then with his hand in the guard's chest did something. blood spurted on him. He looked over at the other three. Taylor stood mesmerized by this man's strength. She could feel the energy radiating off of his body.

"I'm getting out of here; either come with or stay here and die, your choice." His voice had a chill in it. Taylor stepped completely out of the shadows. Her red hair was still in tangles and her skin almost a white pale. She felt strength and thought that she drew it from this man. Her turned and ran down the hallway quickly disappearing.

Taylor, unable to move or speak the whole time finally shouted, "Wait!" and began running after him. She didn't know who he was or if he could be trusted but she had been hoping to find a way out of this rat's hole and he might just be her ticket.

She made it to the end of the hall and had the choice of left or right.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:17 am 

Jo forced her eyes away from the strange new boy to a new crash that happened right behind her. A large man, with claws just fell from the ceiling. what was he doing in the ceiling? She thought as she stepped a little closer, only to back away after hearing footsteps shuffling down the hall.

"I heard voices. I'm checking the kitchen." the guard said as he pointed a funny looking gun at this mysterious man."Hey, you aren't supposed to be..." This man said, but didn't finish for a violent fight broke out. Jo sat there, knowing she should be terrified, watching. Just watching. How can i just sit here and watch this? I am an animal. she thought as she watched the man that fell through the ceiling stick is hand through the guards chest. He said something that she couldn't quite hear, but she did hear the second part.

"I'm getting out of here; either come with or stay here and die, your choice." as he said this, vivid thoughts of freedom flashed through her mind. She looked around at the boy with the beautiful face and the girl eating the apple. Out of the corner of her eye she saw another girl, already running down the hallway.

It seemed like a blur. She still doesn't remember what exactly went through her mind as she chased the clawed mystery man and the girl with fiery hair. She didn't know if anyone was following her or not, she even forgot she was following other people. All she saw was freedom, just waiting for her outside of the doors she has hated ever since she entered this hell hole. She could already feel the cool, raw earth beneath her paws.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:02 am 
Savior

Supporter (1)

Taylor chose right. She started walking quickly and at hearing foot steps rushed to them thinking that it was the clawed man. Once she rounded the corner she came face to face with one of the guards. Acting on instinct Taylor hooked him in the jaw with her left fist. "Wow! That felt awesome," she exclaimed. From the age eleven, when They first brought her here, she was forced to learn martial arts, and many other different combat skills. She is skilled with a gun but even more skilled with a sword or throwing knives. losing focus in her excitement Taylor's face gets shoved into the wall. She had never used her skills on another person, but at that moment her skull was smashed into the wall she was definitely considering it. Trying to free herself she pulled her head back. The guard then smashed it back again with more brute force. A crack crept all the way up to the ceiling. Taylor's eye sight was a bit blurry and black spots danced across her vision.

"I need back up, Miss Night is acting up," The guard radioed in. "Miss Night you know I don't want to hurt you. You seem so fragile. You have been such a good test subject. Soon we'll have you back to normal." He said in a frightened tone trying to be disguised as caring and concerned.

She Sensed his fear and, tasted it. Wait tasted it. It was an iron taste, she wallowed in it. She enjoyed it. Wanted more of it. She was thirsty. and this hunger drove her. She didn't care about hurting the man, she wanted it. She wanted the blood to spill all over her hands, but first to taste more of his fear and That required torture. pain. suffering. All words she would never think of doing but now, Now she wanted to be the cause of them all.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 4:24 am 

James continued down the hall, well aware that now at least two of the others were following him. He bypassed a guard who came out right in front of the red head. James stopped to look back as he heard a bit of a struggle and the guard referring to her as "Ms. Night". He could see she was struggling a bit to fight back but her eyes showed hunger, a hunger for a vengeance similar to his own and anyone with the same hate as his is a friend in his book.

James placed his hand against the wall and a large shadow stretched down towards Ms. Night and the guard. As it got closer it shot out as a large spike piercing through the guards' right shoulder, causing him to lose his grip on the girl and stumble back against the far wall. James studied the girl for a second as she gathered herself to realize what had just happened. James knew what she wanted.

"Make it quick, we don't have a lot of time. There will be plenty more, I promise you" With that he turned back and bolted down the hallway as two more guards came running around the corner firing off tranquilizers at James. Taking quick steps to the right, James ran up the wall, fliped to the other wall, then dove right into the guards' shadow. The guards stood bewildered and wondering where James could have vanished. Suddenly a large black twisted spike shot out from the guards' shadow, piercing right through his torso and pinned him up against the ceiling. James rose out of the shadow and sliced right through the other guards' helmet with his right hand. He stood over the body revelling in the smell of death. He glanced back down the hallway towards the girl hoping she was finished with the other guard and satisfied for the time being.

"We're clear down here. Let's go, Ms. Night." James glanced further down the hallway and saw the other girl running for them. "You too, hurry up!" he shouted down to her. He could feel himself getting more used to his abilities. James never had the chance to really let loose in practical situations. It was always against inadiment objects. He was never really too sure what he could actually do to a human being, until now. The best part was...he liked it.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:17 am 

Evan blinked a couple times as someone fell from the ceiling... He had seen him before.... he was one of those problem patients who they keep down below. A guard came up the stairs and the new comer made quick work of him. Evan had never attacked a guard and stood in shock for a moment. As the man left running two of the girl followed. Evan merely stood in place frozen. A plan to escape, to finally get out.... but would he make it out there, could he? He couldn't just stand here and watch these people run away and get hurt... and if they made it he would be stuck here alone living asking what if. No now was the time to act and if he died trying then so be it!

Evan took off after the rest of the group, his long legs carried him easily down the halls. He heard voices and followed them, finding the red haired girl fighting a guard. After the guard was taken care of Evan made it to the new group. "I am coming with you.... I know this island better than anyone else so I might be able to help."

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:02 pm 
Savior

Supporter (1)

Taylor Stepped back from the guard that fell to the floor. She was consumed by hunger. To take his life from him. It scared her and for a second she stood there debating it. "Make it quick, we don't have a lot of time. There will be plenty more, I promise you" The clawed man then dealt with a few of the reamaing guards in that area.

Taylor got down on her knees. She was hurting. The hunger that drove her as she tried to fight it off finally took over. She dipped a finger into the man's blood that had spilled onto the floor and tested it. The guard looked horrified but didn't move a muscle.. Her eyes lit up and she hastily grabbed the body and latched onto his neck. He screamd but only for a second as she drank away his life force. She felt as though she was being starved. She drank and drank and finally seemed to fill the aching need. Tossing the lifeless body aside Taylorr rose to her feet. Shocked. What just happened? What have they turned me into?! I must get my records; I need to know! She still stood there shocked. "We're clear down here. Let's go, Ms. Night," The clawed man yelled at her. It snapped her out of her daze and she rushed toward where he was. Another girl running closely behind her. They've created me into a monster... She thought as she ran toward him.

The other man, That had slipped on the wet spot was running in their direction. He claimed to know more about the island than the rest of us. Well considering she knew nothing of it, and seeing as she knew nothing of the people she would just have to trust them all for now.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:30 pm 

Medals: 3
3rd Year (1)

Rosalie listened to them talk about trying to excape and shook her head and shifted to her wolf form walking to the kitchen once more, she was trying to get used to her wolf form and trying to control it and that she was not going so well, scents of other people hit her nose and she shook her head but heard them talking, she ignored them for the moment and shifted back getting some more food and smiled as she ate. She cleaned the dirty dishes and started walked around her golden brown eyes looking around and looked for others she hasn't met yet, they had to get out of here soon, but how?

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:33 pm 

Before Jo was running, just running. The only thought going through her mind was that of freedom. Well it was going like that until she finally caught up with the fiery haired girl. is she.. drinking that guards blood? With this thought she skidded to a stop, paralyzed by the thought of what it was she was doing. The girl slowly stood up from the lifeless body, just stood there.

"We're clear down here. Let's go, Ms. Night." a bodiless voice came down the hallway, probably belonging to the large man who fell from the ceiling. This call seemed to knock her out of whatever trance drove her to..suck the living life out of a guy!!.. Jo began running after the two again, catching up to them as they all ran through the hallways.

"I am coming with you.... I know this island better than anyone else so I might be able to help." Another voice that came from no visible body, only form the footsteps that followed closely behind her. It was the masked kid. She just knew it. The four of them ran to freedom.

Guards suddenly started popping up out of nowhere. Everyone fought. Except Jo. She had found herself pressed against the wall, in the shadows and out of sight. Why can't i fight? i have waited so long for freedom, but why cant i fight for it! Jo became furious with herself, and even the guards. She thought of all the times they had hurt her, tested on her. She also thought of the night when she was forced in a room with..she didn't finish that thought. What she could only describe as white heat encompassed her entire body. Flashes of bright white light filled her vision. So much so that she could only see the blood spatters that came from the bodies of the guards she brutally attacked. She became lost in her own battle, hardly aware of the paws that held her up in substitution for feet.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:17 am 
Savior

Supporter (1)

Taylor quickly reached the clawed man. The other girl arrived just behind her. She knew that somewhere the man with the mask was close behind. Suddenly a group of ten guards appeared. They didn't wait to attack and came directly at the three of them. Taylor knocked the first guard to the floor with a quick elbow under the jaw, losing sight of the other girl in the process. where the hell did she go?!

Another guy rushed at Taylor and she was caught by his strong gasp. This man was easily twice her size and his arms held her so that she couldn't make any attacks. He squeezed her tight and she gasped for air. As she looked up she saw a larger than normal wolf. It was pure white and Launched itself at the guard that was taking aim at Taylor with his tranquilzer gun. This wolf tore into the guards that quickly surrounded her. Magnificent. who could this be? I wonder where it came from Taylor's thoughts were interupted by the man grasping her. He shoved her entire body into the wall; something that the guards liked to do with her. Blood dripped down the side of her face and onto her hands. Her skin looked even more white in comparison to the dark pool of blood that gathered there.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:42 am 

Evan spun around and found himself face to face with a guard, the guard for some reason just stared at Evan. There was something close to utter terror in his eyes, Evan was totally confused, then he felt it. The power practically flowing out of him, he was making the guard see his worst fear come true. Evan didn't know what it was but it was obviously enough to paralyze the man. Evan almost felt sorry, but the sorrow quickly faded away. He had been forced to live through his worst fears. Throwing his right fist into the mans chest he felt his claws pierce the heart. Evan closed his eyes for a moment. Forgive me for what I have done Evan opened his eyes again and turned to help his new companions. A guard was aiming his gun at the white wolf, Evan knew the gun was aimed to kill. Anger boiled inside him and he could feel an intense heat burning inside him. Using the body heat of the guard and focusing it on his hand he caused the gunpowder to explode inside the gun causing the gun to backfire at the guard. A small spark fell to the ground, Evan took his chance and dove forward and grabbed the spark. He caused it to burn bright until it became a flame in his hand. Holding on to it he turned back to his group a slight smile on his face. Now that he had fire he would fight better.

"Alright, well um.... follow me! There is an exit down this way that leads to the forest. It where they... dump dead bodies. Most aren't supposed to know about it but I do."

~Master to Butler Vilora

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:57 pm 
Savior

Supporter (1)

Taylor used that man's distraction time to escape from his grasp. She quick;y slipped out from his hold then took him by his shirt and armor and flung the man down the stairs. Loud thudding noises rang back up to her ears. She smiled victoriously then winced as it brought pain to her head. She placed a hand over the cut. It wasn't bleeding as bad anymore. But It was still there.

"Alright, well um.... follow me! There is an exit down this way that leads to the forest. It where they... dump dead bodies. Most aren't supposed to know about it but I do." the masked man was saying after having battled off some of the guards.

Taylor moved forward to follow him then stopped. I need my records. I need to know what I've become, she thought to herself then said it allowed, but barely more than a whisper. She then turned her red hair flying behind her as she started down the stairs. Taking two at a time to get to the office that held her file and everything about her that she wanted to know.I must get this. Without knowing this information I don't know who I am. I'm already scared of myself but also half embracing it. Oh what would Keyana think of me.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:01 pm 

The white heat slowly dissipated from her sight, and Jo actually watched white paws turn into her familiar hands and feet. What the hell was that! Jo was memorized, and very confused. What was she? Some sort of dog thing?! She thought about it, and wanted to venture the possible creatures they could have turned her into, but she couldn't. Not after she realized the devastation that just occurred. Guards were dead. Some of them even missing body parts. They looked like they were eaten alive. Ripped limb from limb. Did i do that? Did i kill those men? What just happened to me?! Jo could barely move, she was shocked, but was soon knocked out of it when the masked boy shouted.

"Alright, well um.... follow me! There is an exit down this way that leads to the forest. It where they... dump dead bodies. Most aren't supposed to know about it but I do." Jo hesitated, she didn't want to go with a whole bunch of dead people! it would bring far too many memories back. But the taste of freedom was so pungent. She could taste it. Again she began to feel the raw earth beneath..her paws? Why in the world do i keep thinking about paws?!

"Okay, i am coming!" She saws as she begins to run after them. But something stops her. It was quiet, really quiet but she hears a small whisper.

"I need my records. I need to know what I've become" Jo turned around just in time to see the fiery haired girl begin running down the stairs. To the offices? Is she crazy?! What in the HELL is she doing?!

"Hey Red! Where are you going?!" Jo screamed to her as she sprinted down the stairs after her. What am i doing?!