All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
 Post subject: The Deck of Memories IC
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:24 am 

Location: somewhere in the darkest pits of your mind waiting to unleash chaos.
Blog: View Blog (1)

this is a big city called Syran.the city is bustling with shops, restaurants, and much more. in the middle of the city is a great big park. a lone girl was there unconscious it was about midnight and the city was bright with lights from 24/7 buisneses. the girl didn't move for a while. no one saw how she got there or where she came from no one was around and she was alone. she started to stir and slowly woke up. she got up onto her knees looking around confused having no memory of the past or anything. the little girl was scared and alone. she was only 13 years of age she picked up her sketch pad and huddled herself against a tree for warmth. she heard strange noises coming from teh shadows around the park. ever since the explosion 8 years ago strange creatures have been sighted all over the place, the city was no exception. a man was walking by he looked to be homeless and down on his luck. Amanda heard strange noises coming from an ally-way that he was near. some gray rope like things shot out and wrapped around the guy's legs and dragged him in. she heard some screaming then everything went dead quiet. she was scared to death being alone in the park at night. she hugged her knees and closed her eyes hoping it was all a dream.

if any of you have a wii and these following games shoot me a msg if you want to play.

Animal crossing: City folk
Mario Strikers Charged
MonsterHunter 3:tri
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Castlevania Judgment

shoot me a pm with your FC/name or w/e and ill add you.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:55 am 

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Lulu was stood on the outskirts of the town with her pack member Holly and she sighed looking at her as she shifted back to her human form as walked into the town. Her knees where scrapped and her face had a few scratch marks on it but that was to be expected from her past which is why she left. Her sesitive ears picked up a scream as she jumped and ran off toward the scream stoping in a park panting slightly and stoped seeing the girl, "Was that you screaming?" She asked.

Holly looked at Lulu and shifted back to her human form. Her clothes where riped and her arm was scratched as she followed Lulu. Holly looked at Lulu was the older one, her alpha female. She was no alpha more of a beta but Lulu was aplha material which is probably part of the reason they clicked. She walked next to Lulu was they walked and jumped hearing the scream as well and looked at Lulu fear in her eyes and she shook her head knowing what Lulu wanted to do, "Lulu......" Before she coudl finish Lulu was off and she ran after her stoping behined her looking at her and the girl that looked about 13 years old. She looked toward the ally way and went toward it standing just inside the shadows as if she was being drawn to it.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:18 am 

Not more than two blocks from the park, the thundering of gunfire cut through the night air. A dark figure was moving along a sidewalk towards the park at a lunatic's pace, several mercenary men firing at him from a distance behind. The runner ducks off into the mouth of an alleyway, leaping onto a nearby dumpster before vaulting himself over the brick dead-end wall and into the park. The man landed in the glow of a streetlight, his orange and black striped body seen for but a split second before he continued toward the center of the park at a steady jog... He'd lost his pursuers for now... but it was only a matter of time before they'd catch on his trail again. The man stopped as soon as he caught a glimpse of the three strangers in the middle of the park, one of his hands disappearing under his black gunner's coat as he approached at a cautious pace... He lowered his figure closer to the ground and watched them speak from a safe distance of 60 paces, like a hunter stalking his prey...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:24 pm 

The Scarlet Harlot of CF

Medals: 9
3rd Year (1) Most Dedicated (1)
Blog: View Blog (10)

Cassandra heard the gun shots as if they were bullits shooting right at her. She slowed her jogging pace through the park and spotted 3 figures near a dead end. But something inside her called out danger.
Her heart raced she felt an evil aora. Or that is what she calls it when there is a feeling of danger around. This feeling...it's similar to... She shook her head. Trying to erase the violent memories she was haveing.And had not noticed the man that was crouched with his gun out. She kind of tripped over him.
' I'm so sorry...I really am...damn what was going through my head?" The last part of the question was meant to be thought and not said. But she still spoke it.
What the hell? Why were there gun shots? Cassandra was frozen in her steps. As the strong wiff of another tiger crossed her nose. Fear had over taken her....Please don't be him..please don't let it be him...the one that's causeing this destruction...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:17 am 

amanda got up and brushed herself off and looked at everyone who came. öh hello...no that wasnt me..."she said looking over to theally way where the man was pulled in. "not really sure what happened."she added and looked at the two girls "my name is amanda whats yours?"she asked with a smile. she looked back at holly and the allyway and a strange gray beast came out of it crawling on the wall of the building. its body was about the size of a dog it was thin in the middle and buff around the chest. it diddnt seem to have a head just a big thick neck with petal like apendages coming from the end of it. its four legs were thin and its paws were big. it turned its creat neck at holly and let out a shriek and crawled away. amanda looked shocked at the monster. "what the heck was that?" she asked.

if any of you have a wii and these following games shoot me a msg if you want to play.

Mario Strikers Charged
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Castlevania Judgment

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:10 pm 

3rd Year (1)

Lulu stood here and smiled, "Nice to meet you Amanda. I'm Lulu and she is Holly." She said before looking at Holly before seeing that monster and she growled. "Holly!! Holly come back over here!!" She yelled as the monster looked straight at Holly and shrieked making Lulu wince and cover her ears beofre it stoped and she looked at Amandra, "I'mm not to sure.....whatever it was know what Hollly looks like." She responded before looking back at Holly, "Hey...where did she go. HOLLY?!"

Holly stood stone still was the monster looked at her, she was frozen not in fear but in some kind of trance. The monster shieked making Holly jump slightly seeing the huge paws and think neck. She wanted to move away and followed it unwillingly. She followed it into an abandonded builidng and let out a breath loosing it and looked around her eyes full of fear. "L....L......Lulu?" She asked starting to shake before seeing stairs and walking up them slowly.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:13 pm 

The tiger's arm rest on Cassandra's shoulder as soon she was on the ground, as if he were being sure that she wasn't hostile. He shook his head and stood up slowly, walking to the child that just stood from her seat. He stepped from the shadows with both guns drawn and ready by his hips "What's going on here?" he asked Amanda, ears at attention and his body tense after seeing one of the others run after that headless beast. He paused and looked back in the direction of the abandoned building, but then returned his gaze to the little girl, awaiting an answer.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:47 pm 

The Scarlet Harlot of CF

Medals: 9
3rd Year (1) Most Dedicated (1)
Blog: View Blog (10)

Cassandra shook with fear. Something was wrong and her cat senses felt. The wind began to pick up , almost as if sensing her fear and growing stronger to protect. She spotted one of the wolf girls. The blonde one …and yet the other was gone. This startled her. For she could of swore there was two of them. Brunette one…..
The tiger scent still lingered in the air….And it was then as she arose from her ever so clumsy fall that the tiger she had scented was the one she tripped over. But this only assuaged her fear a little. The monster was freaking her out. And obviously she was not helping any at the moment. Considering all this wind reacting with her emotions could be a big down fall. "Go away!!" She whispered to the wind. Trying in vein to shoo away the wind. But like a disobedient child the wind grew stronger.
She soon followed the other tiger. Curious like only a true cat could be about where the other girl went. Though she did not know the either of the female’s name. Or even of this tiger…..and the dreading thought he may not be very trust worthy. By being betrayed once, has made her wary of being betrayed another time. Her instincts to follow the scent of the other female seemed to rage inside her. And the wind seemed to be traveling in the same direction. As if guiding her to the other girl, and the monster.
However, she was stooped as she noticed another girl. A cat by the smell and she knew the name….but only because she had heard only moments before she had fallen. Amanda….. "I think we should go after the other wolf girl…..I fear danger….and its not a good feeling." Cassandra stated the obvious her feet shifting back and forth because of her impatience in needing to help the girl out. It was as if her inner self wanted to help. But why? She pondered this as she awaited for the others reply. Then as if the urge to find the other girl had catapulted her body to just run after her scent. In fact, so fast that it seemed as if their replies wouldn’t have mattered.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:53 pm 

Amanda looked at Lulu "its nice to meet you two...but...i dont see your friend anywhere..." she said looking around and looked at the big tiger. "whats going on here? if only i knew i just woke up here i dont remember anything i was a little freaked out for a minute but im better now..." she said and looked at the other girl who came to the park "this must be a popular area at night..." she said in regards to all the people "i guess we should with that creature out there she could be in trouble its not safe to be out here alone."

Inside the abandoned building on the top floor was a large room that looked kind of like a study in a fancy house. it had a fireplace in the middle of the far wall and bookshelfes with titless books in them and pictures of drawings on the wall. there was a lone chair next to the fireplace and a man was sitting in it. he was tall and wore a purple tuxedo like suit and a small black top hat and a mask covering his face. he looked up seeing holly and closed his book and stood up. "well well...this isnt good someone has found me..." he said as the creature climbed threw the window to a blank piece of paper on the wall and seemed to be sucked into it and turned into just a drawing. "im afraid i cant let my location be leaked out...your going to have to forget about this place." he said and got stood up going to one of the drawings. he brushed it with his hand and it started to come off of the paper and becme real. it was about the size of a big dog and had a square head and body short back legs and big front legs. it was gray in color and had small beedy eyes. it opened its mouth with was about the size of its body and let out a super high pitched shriek that caused Holly to pass out. the creature went back into the drawing and the man went to another picture brushing it with his hand and a large bird like beast came out of the picture. "take her back to the park with the others before they find me." he told the beast and it took Holly in its tallons and flew out the window to the park. it flew high above the park and let holly go above Lulu and flew back off before noticed.

Mario Strikers Charged
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Castlevania Judgment

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:09 pm 

(ooc: this rp is closed for now i need to fine tune it and upgrade it i will put it back up later)

Mario Strikers Charged
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Castlevania Judgment

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:52 am 

3rd Year (1)

i'll lock it for you =) ))

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]