Post subject: Keita Rounk Boianyotl
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:10 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Full Name: Keita Rounk Boianyotl

Species: Wolf

Age and Place of Birth: 55, RyDauge, Akamu

Rank and Title: Military Drill Instructor, ex-Guard Captain; Boianyotl

Appearance:

Standing at six foot, four inches, Keita is a beast of a creature, emphasized by the large build, muscular and powerful. Dark grey fur covers the majority of his body, with the ends of his mane and tip of his ear turning a much darker grey, almost black. Scars of varying severity write his history of combat on his body; the most prominent being a large gash across his upper chest and a deep gouge across his left eye. Among these his upper left ear is missing, seemingly bitten off.

Often wearing an ankle length bronze loincloth and a brown leather cloak with white feathered shoulders.

Family:

Vellinthia Rounk, Mother [Deceased]
Abrel Rounk, Father [Deceased]

Friends:

N/A

Enemies:

N/A

Love Life:

Urona, Fiance [Deceased]

Spicy foods and strong alcohol, weaponry and armour maintaining, training, instructing and humorous women.

Hates:

Drama, fuss, weak willed people, people who talk too much, cold foods.

Fears:

Often keeping his fears very close to heart, to avoid them being used, little known fears he does have include; The fear of deep water or extreme heights, magic users in general and the possibility of losing a loved one once more.

Strengths:

Being a Warrior through and through, Keita is exceptionally skilled in almost all areas of combat, including unarmed. His large size and muscular frame goes hand in hand with his training, matching his strong-head and iron will.

Weaknesses:

Keita often has issues with fully bonding with anyone, often distrusting or outright not believing someone is good enough for a job. This lack of natural pack bonding, has made him somewhat of an out-cast of the other's, but his skill and art in combat gives him the respect that allows him to still function as a member of the pack as a whole.
Another notable weakness is his large form, he's not the fastest warrior and doesn't possess as much agility as he once did, but his blows are never to be underestimated. He also often prefers to fight bare chested and with minimum armour, relying on his skill to avoid any fatal blows.

Weaponry and Gear:

-Azurnium Military Armor: The standard issue Akamu armour.

-Spear: Standard issue Akamu spear.

-Shield: Standard issue shield.

-War-Axe: His father's War-Axe, passed down on his death-bed.

Training:

Adept Spear-Play

Adept Armed Combat:

Adept War-Tactics and Drilling

History:
Character Biography

Keita was born and bred in RyDauge, Akamu by warrior parents, so his future was almost always set in stone. Raised by his mother who was tough and stern he grew up with very little time for weakness and drama, often getting into fights with the other children of the city and later in life, even with those far more skilled and larger than himself. This rather tough upbringing, with hardly any communication with his father and the seemingly unloved drilling attitude of his mother, made Keita into the man he would become.

During his adolescent years, Keita was seen as an out-cast, deciding to take his training early with a stick and self-crafted shield rather than bonding and creating friends with the other's his age. It didn't help matter's when his mother had gone back to the line of duty, leaving Keita to fend for himself under the watch of the caretakers and his peers.

A few years however, before his training he'd already become quite skilled in hand to hand combat, winning almost every fight he happened into and growing larger than those around him. Excelling in training, he quickly became realized as a skilled and somewhat brutal warrior, giving him the rank of Captain of a patrol squad at the age of twenty-six.

This was where he met his love-interest; Urona, a woman he'd grew up with but had gone largely unnoticed until she'd been assigned to his squad. Over the next two years of duty, their love flourished and a marriage was proposed, however this would fall short of it's promise a year later. On a routine patrol of the borders, a bandit ambush was launched against the squad, nothing Keita couldn't handle, however he lost one person to the attack, Urona. Having never fully gotten over the loss of his bride-to-be, Keita grew much more spiteful, gruff and stern in his ways.

He now spends his days in The Gauntlet, retired and training the new recruits with the same harsh drilling attitude his mother once had, with no time for weakness. Some would say his ways are brutal, tough and too far, but the out-come is undeniable, any troops who successfully pass his training, remain tough and skilled for life, just like their scars.

"I do what I am meant to do, divide and conquer with the intensity of an earthquake"

Last edited by WolvenGlade on Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Keita Rounk
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:28 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Looks good. Just a few things.

First, his size, he is just literally too big. The max size for a Wolf would be about 6'4, which puts him on par with the large cats that roam about, but still make him larger and slower than the other wolves for the sheer muscle he seems to possess. His clothing could not really be made out of fur, because everything with fur are sentient beings. Leather made from the reptiles that they hunt and kill for food would be more likely. As well as feathers being used for decoration and such.

Second, his training, no matter what his father may have done, would not have started until he was 18. That is the law and tradition, so if he wanted to practice on his own as he did as a child that would have been fine, but no actual training for the military.

Third and last, this is more of something that I just made up because we felt that a retired warrior now trainer deserved a title. So, his title would go at the end of his name.

Quote:
BOIANYOTL[BOW-EE-ehn-YO-tl] - Retired Warriors that are now trainers for the younger and newly recruited.

Correct these things and you are good to go.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:35 pm 

Changed and done.

"I do what I am meant to do, divide and conquer with the intensity of an earthquake"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:39 pm 

Owner

Missed the bit about his clothing....lol

Change the fur to trimmed in Feathers and I'll approve you.

"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:42 pm 

Okay now it's done. I think.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:50 pm 

Owner

Yep.

Approved.