All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Amanaki Red Tail
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 10:55 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Full Name: Yuri Red Tail

Species: Fox

Age and Place of Birth: 26, Ryduage city

Rank and Title: Amanaki

Appearance: 6"2", Fiery red fur with cream under belly, Blue eyes, normally covers his face with a white mask with red stripes going around his eyes like stripes when outside

Family:
Mother: alive
Father: alive
wife: Dead
Child: died with mother

Friends: no close friends (can change during rp)

Enemies: (can change during rp)

Love Life: Widowed (can change during rp)

Hates: Alcoholics

Fears: to love and to lose

Profession:
runs a clinic in Rydauge city

Strengths: Dependable, hardworking, Good medic

Weaknesses: Closed off and not very social able

Weaponry and Gear:
always has his medic bag w/ supplies
short sword
mask (mentioned above)
light cloak
Leather Armor

Training:
Standard Amanaki training

History:(sorry I am bad at making back story)
Yuri Red Tail was born to a lower middle class family. He was often bullied for various things like, the books he reads, the clothes he wears, and he is not as physically strong as the other kids. He would train day and night to become stronger to stop the other kids from bullying him. During one of these late night training sessions, he was trying to break a board with his bare hands. When he broke the board, a shard of wood flew from the board into his left eye. He was then rushed to the nearest clinic to have it removed, but the amanaki there could not fix the eye. He was told that either they could either remove the eye and give him a glass one or let the eye stay in the socket, but either way he would be blind in that eye for the rest of his life. He kept the eye in the socket. After this he started wearing the mask that he still wears to this day. But, the accident also drove him to become an amanaki, as he did not want this to happen to another person every again.
As he grew older, he found that more people accepted the way he was. Eventually he found that he did not want to wear the mask anymore and put it on a shelf to remind him of why he was becoming an amanaki. During this period of his life he found and married Selina Silverwind. After the marriage, she was to bare him a child. She carried the child through, but there were complications during the labor. Neither the child, a son they told him, nor Selina survived. Yuri was only 22 at the time. He withdrew to his studies, not coming out of house for days at a time. And whenever he did leave his house he always wore the mask.
He studied to become an amanaki. Young Yuri poured himself into his studies, memorizing every technique and piece of information he could get his hands on. To this day, he still studies and researches new uses for various plants and herbs.
He prefers a lighter, more delicate meal as opposed to the hearty, spicy meals of his brethren.
When he walks, nobody pays any attention to him. He walks like a wind, silent and swift.

Your killing me slow, but i ain't ready to die.

"Behind my mask...... Is another mask." - Kakashi Sensei

Last edited by imortalghost on Sat May 17, 2014 10:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 11:05 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Going to send you a pm about your character.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 11:12 pm 

ok

Post subject: Re: Amanaki Red Tail
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 10:47 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Approved.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Post subject: Re: Amanaki Red Tail
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 10:48 pm 

Thank you