All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:22 am 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

In the year 2114, the Atlantic Allied Alliance was in bitter battle over corruption and greed. The people had enough of unrestrained leadership. Prices for basic care had spun out of control. There was no strong leadership and treats from other countries became paramount. The aliens that watched the human race had enough and attacks became frequent. No one would take responsibility and allies were hesitant to help. The continent was at war and the smattering opposing forces came to be called REBELS. This was a syndicate made up of groups of gangs, bikers, and ex-cons and every kind of race living on the fringes of society.

Rumors of attacks on the valley of Hillsdale Provence became too real for Fort Winsworh an AAA Fortrus and ammo dump suffered a direct hit on the morning of Domesday Celebrations February 15, 2115. The town was in an utter panic and over half the base destroyed. The fort was 15 miles from town. The citizens raced for the mountains and refuge in Hopesville.

Amy Southerland was an intern at Allatousa Children's Hospital. She had just finished a ten-hour shift and she and her fellow worker heard the intercom, "This is not a drill. This is not a drill. All personnel to the emergency bunker. All patients are to be in shelters 4,5 an6. All personnel..." Dead Silence.

Amy was in total darkness for ten minutes before emergence lights were ahead of her. She knew the corridor ahead led to a concrete bunker. They had practiced drills for a month. A figure in the darkness handed her a bundle it was slightly heavy and she could feel it was of fleece material. She was halfway inside the bunker before she had light enough to see it was a baby. She would have to check it over once there was enough light and she felt it was safe.

The door to the outside was open and she ran to a vacant parking space. The parking deck was a pile of rubble and she knew her car was toast. A large duffle bag was three yards away. She ran towards it and placed the baby on the ground. She knew she was taking a chance as she removed her shoe and threw it at the bag. A direct hit and her shoelaces up beside the bag unharmed. The bag was upright and slightly dented. The woman rushed to the bag and it was full of survival gear: Machete, survival knife with a serrated blade, an unscrewable end compass, that held waterproof matches, a screwdriver, metal saw chain, and whistle. The contents in the bag were two days of clothes including women's bra and panties, a survival guidebook, seven days of MREs, emergency medic kit, three bottles of water, and all in one mess kit.

The intern placed all the contents back on the table of the knife then strapped the bag through both her arms. She cradled the baby and ran across the street. In the distance she could see miles away was a silver jeep rapid fire barely audible pinged. She knew she had to get to the cabin in Hopesville and it was North West. Nearby was a McDonalds with broken windows from the blast she never heard. She knew Al's Bait and Tackle was a block away.
She ran into the vacant parking lot and stepped cautiously over glass and rubble. She rushed into the area behind the counter and grabbed as many burgers, fries, and fried pies as she could stuff into the side pocket of the unzipped pocket. She skirted to the drink dispenser and filled three large cups of ice, one she filled with coke. Then she placed the cups of ice into an empty pouch for water. She placed the baby on a table and filled the canteen with coke. She placed the canteen back in the bag. She picked up the cooing baby and stepped gingerly over the glass and rubble and opened a closet. She grabbed as many towels and toilet paper as she could carry. She opened the ladies bathroom door placed the baby on the Kuala changing table. She filled the duffle with the paper products.

She replaced the duffle on herself and again placed the baby over her shoulder and rushed to Al's. She could hear people shouting in the distance behind a faint ratt aa att of gunfire.
She ran toward the wooden building and the soon was open and vacant. She grabbed a fishing pole, a tackle box and filled with bobbers, fishing gears, hooks, fishing line, and an all in one knife. She was about to leave when she grabbed four bags of beef jerky, a gallon of milk, and a hand full of Snickers, aspirin, Tic Tacs, a toiletry kit, and sunscreen. By the back exit was a box of pampers, baby bottle, and pacifier, and a 12 pack of wipes, and a pack of towels and sitting on the porch was a fishing cart. She placed all the items on the fishing cart beside the duffle bag. Then she placed the baby on top. The noise was getting closer and she ran into the woods just as a jeep with two men in grey uniforms whizzed by. The radio was blaring a hard rock tune and the machine gun was shooting anything behind the Jeep. She was over toward the ravine when she met a soldier from her father's regiment. He was in camo battle gear. His was covered in dirt. He looked like he hastily dressed and stood before her pointing his rifle a few feet from her chest. She obviously startled him as she approached the shallow ravine.

She swallowed hard and held the baby tightly, "Easy Ranger, I am on your side. Where is my father, Commander Southerland?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------
What do you think?

Amy is 24 years old

She has tanned olive complected skin
average build at 117 lbs

Wears blue polo shirt, comfortable jeans or kiddy scrubs, lab coat, and athletic shoes.

Eyes are sky blue
Hair is light brown, bob cut to her jaw
Is a black belt since high school and an excellent shot with pistol and rifle at her father's insistence.

Outgoing and studious, loves kids, camping, hiking, backpacking, hates hunting, loves fishing, flying, swimming and spends most of her time off base. She loves shopping for fishing and camping gear. Favorite past time is gaming, reading, and bowling. She loves old movies and soft rock music.

Hangups being the commander's kid. She stays off base a lot. Hates moving, her father's job and her mother's busy with kids and Army wife stuff. Rarely attends functions and dances. Too busy being an intern. Socializes with fellow students mostly.

Obsessions: Sick kids

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:50 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Ooh.
Looks good to me.
I'll make a profile real soon.
Forewarning, before we start, I'd like you to know I'm not exactly the best at making long posts. I do one liners a lot.
I hope you don't mind if I base my profile off of yours as well.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:34 pm 

Absolutely do not mind. Onliners we need to be in Omega. Here you need 5 sentences. I do not mind moving our rp.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:37 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Max is 28 years old.

He is a bit tan, weighs at about 180 pounds, and is about 69 inches.

He usually wears a T-shirt and blue jeans, but in combat situations he wears the proper combat gear.

His eyes are hazel color.
His hair is dark black and has a medium regulation haircut. (Medium fade in civilian term)
Is extremely good at hand to hand, gun handling, and surviving. (He is a Ranger, after all.)

and , loves his weapons, is patriotic, hates the dark, loves hunting, swimming and spends a lot of his time outside of the base safe zone, going on raiding missions and whatnot.  Favorite thing to do with his free time is gaming, hanging out with his friends, and 

Is actually a bit sadistic, but he doesn't admit it. He stays off base a lot.

Obsessions: His weapons. He tries to keep them in the most pristine condition possible.
(I'm sorry if it's not that good and I haven't responded at all. I've been moving from place to place for the last few days. Stretching a luttle bit thin.)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:50 pm 

You have ideas what could happen on their way to the mountains?