All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Tri Academy Restart
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:49 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

IC:

The beginning of your new life…….Out there on a lonely planet called Earth are some shunned people. Well maybe not really shunned but not noticed very often, kinda strange, weird or simply not understood. Each and every one of the people has something in common with each other. None of them yet know what bonds them together but they, aye that they soon will. The Creator has made a place for these special people in another Galaxy called Bridge Mix Galaxy and land on the Planet called Safe Haven. On Safe Haven is a land mass called Sanctuary and more specifically Tri Academy of Magick. What matters most is that these special people with this ancient core are gathered and placed there where they will be safe once more.
The planet has all of the requirements of Earth and some of its technology. Just not the pollution and overcrowding from the vast population explosion that has happened again. Most of the ones who will be taken won’t even be missed which is sad to say. Sure they would be kinda missed if they were good workers or students by parents. Soon they should stop missing them and most certainly the chosen ones won’t be missing all that they will leave behind when they leave
Speaking of Tri Academy is a special castle made of special materials. That you will have to find out later after you have arrived. So hurry on with your life on Earth and find that Letter so that you will not be late for Orientation. After all being late is not a good way to start your new school year off.

Letter | +
Dear Prospective Student,

I hope that you won’t throw this letter away for it is important that you read this letter in its entirety. Yes, I know that you received this letter and never planned on actually read it.

I know that you will put this letter away somewhere- in your purse, in a drawer, on your desk or in the desk drawer or simply throw it out in the trash. You will forget about this letter until that fateful day when things will go so wrong that you wish to go away and never be found again. That will be the day that there will be a Bridge to a New Galaxy.

Should you remember about this letter and take it out to read and speak these words:(edited)
“I wish to go away and never come back. I want to go someplace where I will never be found again.”
That sentence is the key to your new Life.

We here in Bridge Mix Galaxy have a place ready for you on Safe Haven. We have a new Life waiting for you.

This is what You will receive:

A new Life full of new things to discover.

A Position that can not be had here on Earth.

Brand new Equipment to use.

A Mythical Pet or Dragon of your Own.

A place to stay and learn about your New Life.

All of the items needed to survive on this New Planet.

Please feel free to show this letter to anyone that may be frustrated at Life, Wish to Leave Earth, Start a New Life or Any other Reason that He or She might wish to Change Your Life.
lease tuck this letter this letter somewhere in a drawer so that you can easily get it out.

We are eagerly waiting for your arrival,
Sincerely, Lady Violetta
P.S. For those of you who wish to bring a few things along with you, we have included a traveling trunk for you to use. Pull the sticker off then give it a shake and place it on the floor. It will enlarge to a usable size. When you close it, it will shrink so that you may easily tuck it in your pocket.

This is the Application for Your Student. | +
Please fill it out and let me know that you have made a character! Thanks.
Name:
Race: Human
Body Type:
Height:
Weight:
Complexion:
Hair:
Eyes:
Handedness:
Scars or tattoos:
Personality:
Reason you would like to go to a Magick Academy:
Past History/Background:
Rank the following Core Elements from the one that fits you best or your strongest to the one that doesn't fit you very well or your weakest.

Air/Wind; Earth; Fire;Water

1. Your strongest element goes here

4. Your weakest element goes here

Student Roster | +

Itinerary of the RP | +
The Start | +

1. Make your character and get it approved.
2. Read the Letter.
3. Make a post into the RP including having a bad day, finding the letter, packing and saying the key phrase.
4. Fall onto a spongy ground called The Fall.
5. Be greeted and asked to go inside.
6. Be directed to the Lecture Room or to the Small Lecture Room.
7. Be greeted by the teacher.
8. Orientation Lecture.
9. Equipment
10. Bedroom Floor
11. Lunch
12. Personal Shopping
13. Settle into the bedroom.

Second Day | +
1. Physical Training
2. The Wonders of the Human Magickal Body-Chart
3. Thought Transference- Academy Cloak
4. Auras – Aura Coin
5. Usage of Wands and Equipment- Wand Kit
6. Bridge Mix Galaxy and Safe Haven Discussion- Orrey
7. Gromoire, Keeper and learning a secret language- Grimoire and a Keeper
8. Musical Instrument 1 – Instrument
9. Guild Lecture and Discussion
10. Anatomy of Your Own Pet, Familiar, Companion, Dragon- Depending on Guild
11. What Do You Need for Your Own Pet, Familiar, Companion, Dragon- Depending
on Guild

Third Day | +
Testing Day
Meeting your Creature

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Tri Academy Restart
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:39 am 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

A letter arrived to explain the Tri Academy of Magic. The Maynard family discussed at dinner which of the four children should go. Only Rochelle showed interest. “It sounds fun and I can find something scientific that explains the existence of magic. I hate this town and I want to live somewhere else. The environment is killing me. I feel choked with smog.”
Mrs. Maynard looked at the brochure, “It is a good opportunity. The planet is not getting any better. There are no more opportunities and Jim we wanted Rochelle to discover new things.”
Jim looked over his wife’s shoulder, “Magic, maybe she can build illusion contraption or create cool electronic stage sets Just kidding. The other children are going to Mars and Venus. Space travel is easier now. We will miss you but this is better than staying here. Besides we are leaving on the next shuttle off the planet the company is transferring me to the interstellar systems. You can go as soon as you want.”
Rochelle snatched the envelope with the chain from her brother. “That is mine now. As soon as dinner is over I am going to pack. It looks nice. Wow, it has a pool, store, an indoor track, everything is under one roof that will be nice in Winter no changing buildings.”
After she finished eating she packed her favorite outfits, and stuffed bangle tiger, pillow, and cow printed fleece throw. She read over what she needed to bring and emptied her piggy bank. She saved every bill her grammy gave her for her birthday. She counted $500. She removed the baggage sticker and placed it on the floor giving it a shake. A set of lockers speared and she filled it with all her belonging Once the drawers were stuffed, she bound downstairs and told her family goodbye and handed her mom the brochure. I will write. Rochelle ran back to her room and faced the lockers and read the line, “I wish to go away and never come back. I want to go someplace where I will never be found again.”
She disappeared and felt her body falling. She hugged her suitcase and held it under her as her purse flew above her. Rochelle screamed as on a free-fall ride at “6-Flaggs”. She landed on the grass and rolled when she hit the ground. “Woah that was unexpected. She took a deep breath, looked around, and straightened her blue and golds short sleeved blouse and jeans. She followed the lawn to the school’s entrance.

This is the Application for Your Student. | -
Please fill it out and let me know that you have made a character! Thanks.
Name: Rochelle Maynard
Nicknames: Roc or Chelle
Race: Human
Body Type: Shapely Average
Height: 5’9”
Weight: 120lbs
Complexion: Olive
Hair: Wavy, Thick, Black
Eyes: Almond shaped, Amber
Handedness: Ambidextrous
Scars or tattoos: Scars on her palm, knees, left elbow
Personality: Friendly, Studious, Assertive but not controlling, Aggressive if confronted. If angered objects fly.
Likes: Being in a new place, learning new things, and animals
Dislikes: If one takes things from her person she will attack or stab them with a fork, a pen…never take food from her plate. Hates water, afraid to swim because her older brother threw her in the pool when she was two.

The reason you would like to go to a Magick Academy: Get away from home. Too small and boring
Past History/Background: Loving family. Siblings rivalry. Objects will fly when enters a room. Unexplained happenings.
Rank the following Core Elements from the one that fits you best or your strongest to the one that doesn't fit you very well or your weakest.

Air/Wind; Earth; Fire; Water

1. Air/Wind

2.Earth

3. Fire

4. Water

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:00 am 

LadyKate43- You are accepted.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:56 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

Thank you I hope others join

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:08 pm 

As do I.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:30 pm 

This academy is closed.