All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:23 pm 

Neither success nor failure is the end, so keep going. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) October 2016 (1)
Blog: View Blog (12)

He would fair better if he jumped from the highest cliff in Redora.

P.S. I'm a typo queen. Sorry in Advance.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:27 pm 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Of course I'm sure Ingirun could convince Yarl to alter the test somewhat ;) and LMAO

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:30 pm 

Neither success nor failure is the end, so keep going. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Tasia father is ready to get rid of her. She aggravates the crap out of him. But seeing as how she is the only heir to the thrown her father would probably still be a jerk to whomever decided to put up with her just to make sure he's serious. He's a jerk anyway but still. Poor Simon would probably cry if he had to fight Yarl. Can we atleast scare him, i would thoroughly enjoy writing that scene.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:32 pm 

BTW we are directing this movie one day.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:37 pm 

1st Year (1)

Among other things sure XD.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:37 pm 

1st Year (1)

I'm down XD

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:54 pm 

Contemplating existence

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)

Poor Simon, y'all are ruthless to him. But I've posted! And have an idea for another character, depending on how the story starts shaping up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:55 pm 

I know.. But it's fun. I am working on my post now! I also am fixing to drive home but will be back on when i reach my lair. :)

View Likes PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:50 pm 

1st Year (1)

Fade to black badassery acheived

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:53 pm 

I read that and instantly grinned. Because i can so picture it in my head.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:30 pm 

Okay, To even the mix, I'm going to add another female.

Name: Rebekah Mikaelson

Region: Kingdom of Upterra

Skill (if any): She is but a maid in the Castle.

Ranking: Maid, Housekeeper.

Weapons/Gear:

History: Rebekah was a young girl when her parents put her to work. She went and helped in the castle cleaning. Tasia became close to her and considers her a close friend. Rebekah took up residency at the castle when she was 17. Tasia insisted that it would be better for her.

Personality: Timid, caring

Hates: Rudeness

Friends/Foes: Tasia

Strength: Is very caring and can sing

Weaknesses: Has know military training what so ever

Last edited by PrettyMyth on Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:35 pm 

I also edited my post slightly to add her in.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:09 pm 

1st Year (1)

Cool :)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:31 pm 

Contemplating existence

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)

Name: Ellaria Lesduen

Region: Plains near Lake Serene

Skill (if any): Dual wields two double-edged short swords and is resistant to poison. She is also a master alchemist who can brew deadly poisons and bombs, as well as powerful elixirs and antidotes.

Ranking: None

Weapons/Gear: Twin swords

History: Ellaria lived in a small cottage on the plains with only her mother and father. They grew their own garden and lived off the land, trading with the occasional merchant that would pass by. One day, however, it was bandits that rode by instead of merchants, and they killed her parents in front of her. She was carried away and turned into a slave, where she was eventually auctioned off to an alchemist who took an interest in her. She lived for six years with the man as he applied exotic plants to her skin, made her drink strange potions, and soaked her in noxious fumes and liquids every night. Eventually, she took an opportunity to knock out the alchemist with a potion just when he thought he had manipulated her mind into helping him. She spent hours trying to look for an escape, banging on the window and screaming for help, until a man eventually found her and broke in from outside. It was Fenharel, and he showed up just as the alchemist was waking up. They fought, and as the alchemist was about to be defeated, the alchemist activated a bomb in the lab, and Fenharel only just managed to get Ellaria out before it collapsed. They never knew what ultimately happened to the alchemist, but Ellaria thanked Fenharel and told him she'd stay in her old cottage. She needed time for herself to recover from the trauma of all the experiments. She found her father's blades in the rubble of her old home, taught herself to fight. She set up a potions shop in the cottage after rebuilding it, and any time someone with ill intentions passes by, they fall victim to her swords or traps.

Personality: Shy, but very brave and strong-willed.

Hates: Manipulation, slavery

Friends/Foes: Fenharel

Strength: Skilled in swordplay, mentally strong, and is a master alchemist.

Weaknesses: Fears fire, slave owners, and people in power.

Attachments:
poison ivy batman.jpg
poison ivy batman.jpg [ 114.2 KiB | Viewed 9888 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:12 pm 

PSA-
I am now going to implement a time skip, To the ship arriving on Oosdorf. Rebekah is now back at the Upterra castle and will no longer be in my posts. So once @Torosuperfly16 makes their post and it comes back to me i will be making this Time Skip affective. Thank You.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:21 am 

Name: Wake

Region: He wanders around, but is originally from the mountain region, belonging to a group of religious zealots.

Age: He isn’t entirely sure, age being irrelevant in his former religion, but he looks to be in his mid twenties, possibly older.

Skill (if any): When Wake worked for his temple, he was an assassin, killing those whom his sect deemed unworthy, or who presented problems. As such, he is well versed in sword and knife play, as well as the numerous other skills a good assassin needs, such as lock picking. He is also gifted with a natural athleticism: he may not be the strongest man in the room, but he is more than capable of scaling walls and other obstacles.

Ranking: He is a rogue, and so works for himself, or whoever paid him to do a job.

Weapons/Gear: He carries a single blade with him, about a foot long, plain and unadorned. Another notable piece of equipment is a rifle, from his days in the temple: it is a traditional looking gun, with a wooden stock and a long barrel, but with something akin to a set of pan pipes on the top. The pipes hold the bullets, allowing for six shots before reloading, but they are able to be switched out for other, full, pipes, drastically cutting down the time taken to reload. He also carries some other tools with him, such as a set of lock picks, and a small glass ball, about the size and shape of a marble.

Appearance/Outfit/Battle Dress/etc: Wake doesn’t look like the sort of man who would be working as a killer: his hair is short, but tends to spike up, and his eyes are bright green. There a singular scar on his face, running down his left cheek: some distant reminder of a fight long ago. As for his build, he is just under six foot, and doesn’t have the body of a fighter, which isn’t to say that he cannot fight, but the build of someone like an athlete.
Wake’s attire never really changes. He dresses in standard clothing, coloured a mottled green with hints of grey added in, and wears a cloak, mainly for practicality. It provides some protection from the cold, but it’s mixture of dark colours serves to break up whatever Wake is hiding against: a form of camouflage. This cloak also serves as bedroll if there are no inns nearby, and shows its use through mud stains.

History: Wake use to work for a section of religious zealots, as an assassin, killing the problematic individuals for his temple. He wasn’t an overly religious man, but having never been introduced to anything but, did believe in the gods his priests provided. However, Wake had a yearning for the outside world. He would come back from assignments late, or would go missing for little or no reason. His overseers feared this was a sign that that Wake was corruption on earth, and decided it would be safer for everyone if he was killed. They sent him on missions to dangerous places, and while he come back battered and bruised, he was always breathing. In her frustration, a priestess tried to kill him herself, but she was weak of body, and even in an injured state, Wake killed her. Realising his sect had betrayed him, Wake flew into a bloody fury, acting vengeance on the zealots closest to him, and tearing through the other in the temple. After the blood had dried, he realised that his purpose was now gone. Before he had always had a prerogative, an order, but without his overseers, he had nothing. This troubled him deeply, and he decided that he should travel, to find his new purpose. He has since given up on that, relapsing that life is short and pointless, and that he should do what he wants. This drew him back to his former life of killing, but instead of receiving religious promises of eternal afterlife, his loyalty is assured by coin.

Personality: Wake is a patient man, first and foremost. He can be loud and jovial, but is mostly quiet and thoughtful. He his loyal to those who have earned it, or bought it, but would never injure himself for them. He has learnt that life is short, and if someone wants to waste theirs, they are welcome to, but he would rather keep his.
People are Wake’s speciality: he is a charismatic individual, capable of charming people over with sweet talk and a smile. He can read the situation in a room, and has the uncanny knack for seeing what people are thinking of doing, be it reaching for the knife in their pocket, and keeping their area, so by their sides. He keeps his life of crime to himself, knowing that it is not that we’ll received.

Likes/Hates: Wake likes to keep time himself, but doesn’t mind other people, especially if there’s drink involved. On the other hand, he doesn’t like rude and obnoxious individuals, finding them difficult to deal with without resorting to violence.

Friends/Foes: He doesn’t have many long standing friends or foes, but does have connections in some cities, such as an armourer in the mountains, whom he goes to for repairs.

Strength/Weakness: Fighting and remaining unseen are skills of Wake’s, but someone who is well versed in a blade that can keep a knife fighter away will find him easier to deal with.

Not too sure what you meant by guns, so I tried to keep it 'realistic'

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:25 am 

Approved! Here is the updated posting order:

Myself, @ShadowsVictor, @torosuperfly16, @Naaz

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:26 am 

Also, @Torosuperfly, it is your go.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:50 am 

New!

Uhm... would it be possible for me to join in on this?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:56 am 

@Jdoom Yes, Please feel free to post your character!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next